One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Empty
PostSubject: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:49 pm

((open posting))
Hikari lay awake in her room. Consumed by her thoughts she had only been sailing with this crew for a few days and the only person who really accepted her was Nagi. it was dawn she didn't know if any others would be awake yet. The golden light of sunrise lit her room with a familiar warmth she soaked it in, it felt wonderful. "I hope they will learn to forgive me." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:55 pm

((what if they find the freedom drifting in a random part of the ?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Aside from her there were only two people awake on that ship, Nagi who always awoke very early, unable to tell that the sun had just risen or in some cases had yet to and Sano, who Nagi awoke in some strange way every single morning, these ranged from annoying to down right confusing, today she had dropped a wet pickle on his face! but he couldn't be mad at her, she wasn't trying to be cruel to him, or so he wanted to think, in reality this was just Nagi being Nagi. She played around near the door to the kitchen while Sano looked over the ship, checking to see if they had drifted off course during the night or anything like that, Jace had been on watch but sat up in the crows nest sleeping like the dead.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Hikari sat up, she put on her training clothes. walking to the corner of the room she picked up the 300 lb. ankle weights she had made with things around the ship and crept out of her room hoping she wouldn't wake anyone. when she got above she strapped them on. she flapped her wings and just nearly got off the ground she continued to flap working her wing muscles.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Nagi of course heard this and slowly made her way over using her redacted scythe as a Cain and the sound to guide her, in this way she could stay away from the edges of the ship, Hikari was already busy with her training meaning that Nagi would go relatively unnoticed until she figured out that she heard wings and impulsively jumped on to her ending up hugging her, head at chest level standing on the waits themselves on her left side "Its Kama-neenee!" she said happily (kama = Devinne in nature Ex. Angel, Neenee = bastardisation of -nee which is a bastardisation of -oneechan which means big sister in this case)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm

not being able to hold the extra weight they fell to the ground. hikari chuckled "hello Nagi, i think we just woke everyone up"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 pm

well actualy Jace was the heavyest sleeper on the crew and remained sleeping but Sawada was now bolted awake, he got dressed wondering what the sudden bang had been, he asumed that he had been still dreaming, no need to act like he heard somthing he hadnt, he decieded not to go down in a hurry

Hayato returned to Sano and reported the situation, nothing serious, the ship seemed sound so Sano decied to go and get himself something to eat before dedicateing himself to the day's work

Nagi gigled whole heartedly
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:55 pm

"well i guess i wont be getting any more training done today so im going to go change" she walked to her room and changed in to her normal clothes. she walked out of her room and right across the hall Sawada was coming out of his "oh, hello" she said
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:00 am

Sawada did not know just where they stood, or where she stood in the crew for that mater, he ignolaged her respectfully "good mourning" he said pleasently but a bit detached

Nagi was sitting with the full bat Hayato, he slpet on her lap hooked to part of her shirt Nagi was taking in the bat's "color" quietly
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 pm

(do you have any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:10 pm

((another crew comes in, this IS open posting now isnt it?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:14 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 pm

((Could kev join?))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 pm

((is he a crew or what.......... what would happan?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:35 pm

((nevermind...it won't be as good without his stalker.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six   Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious RP-The Matchlock Vigilantes-Part Six
Page 1 of 1