One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:52 pm

"Oi! Tenma A. Swig! Stop moving and place that head down!" marines surrounded the pirate while he was running towards the docks so that he could get at the ship and find the missing body parts that were left to complete the incomplete people. "We knew that you were up to something from the start but seeing you running carelessly with that head across the streets for hours... Now it's about time we make a move before you do something worse!" the marines aimed their rifles towards Swig, prepared to shoot him.

"Hey! He is helping me, you know!" Oden yelled at them.

"We are pretty sure that he has done something to you and you are afraid of being killed by the old man... That "fossil" is much more dangerous than the eye can see! He was in prison for a century and yet he is still alive, safe and sound, causing trouble." the marines explained. Apparently, they were the very same marines who left Swig at the island.

"WHAT?!" Oden was shocked.

"We left you on a peaceful island where you could live a quiet life... But seeing trouble being caused the very same day we dropped you here, we have no other chance but to arrest you!" the leader of the marines yelled, prepared to shoot the man down.

"Damn you! We have no time, you know!" Oden complained, as he didn't know for how long Lance and Colton would really last against Victor.

Meanwhile, at the dark alley...

"Room!" Victor's voice echoed through the streets before he swapped places with an abandoned barrel which was left in a corner. He started moving, revealing himself from the dark corner right in front of the man who treated him as his arch-enemy.

"Victor... You really are here!" Lance smiled. "It's about time for me to end you..." he grinned, before pointing at him with his two swords.

"Hahahaha... Bring it on, Lance Cricket!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:39 pm

".... damn...". Swig was dumb. He couldn't believe that he didn't think of hiding the head from the marines who he was sure were lurking around in an attempt to catch him committing a crime. Of course, carrying a human head wasn't a crime on its own, but explaining how it wasn't the result of a crime was tough. Swig didn't like the idea of being ambushed by marines on his very first day out. He didn't like it one bit. Of course, the moment a fight will erupt Swig will get a bounty in an instant, meaning he had to attempt to calm the marines down peacefully, a goal only a rare few could achieve.

"... Ok, a few points" Swig opened, not leaving Oden's head. "First, you gentlemen obviously know me and my tricks. These guns might have been scary back when you had me in seastone cuffs. Now? Not so much..." He explained. Normal bullets were nowhere near a threat against Swig's defenses. "Second, I assure you that all the mess that happened, and all the mess that is about to happen, are just coincidentally close to my release on this island. It's quite tragic actually and I could tell you all about it if it wasn't for point three" He added. "And three, a little human head, which is completely alive and well by the way, just told me that the mess is about to get much messier in a short while, and you could see in your own eyes that I'll have nothing to do with the shit that's about to hit the fan" He finished.

"Now, there's a ship at the docks that me and my buddy here really need to pay a visit to, so if you'll kindly let us pass I won't cause any trouble" Swig said, raising his hands in the air with Oden's head firmly held in his right palm.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:44 pm

"You may go!" the marine commander smiled and made the way for the pirate, showing him the direction for the docks with a wide smile all over his face. However, a second later, the man would raise his rifle, prepared to shoot Swig. "Are you an idiot?!" he yelled at Swig. "I won't let you go. You are dangerous. Same for your friends." he finished.

"Room!" Victor created a spherical room all across the dark alley.

"Damn it, that room again!" Lance was worried.

"What is he up to?!" Colton was worried.

"I don't know, just jump away!" Lance yelled at him, while flying above with Roze.

"Shot Rain!" he shot two bullets, one bullet above Colton and another one above Lance. Then, he swapped the bullets with two giant bricks which were lying at the corner, making them fall on the two.

"ARGH!!!" Lance was struck at the shoulder before the brick fell on Roze's right wing, making the bird fall on the ground, unable to move as its spine was broken by the force the large brick fell on it.

"Shit!" Colton moved with his arms as if they were legs and dashed away from the attack, avoiding it for an inch. Then, he grabbed the large brick with one hand and he used the other hand to dash quickly at Victor in an attempt to strike him with the brick. "Brick Break!" he attempted to smash Victor with the brick.

"Switch." Victor switched places with Roze, forcing Colton to strike Roze while he himself ended up right next to Lance, who was lying on the ground with both katanas fallen from his hands. The man didn't have his legs, nor his katanas to slash Victor. Victor stepped on Lance's chest, making him scream in pain, laughing at him. "What's the matter, Lance? Weren't you about to kill me?" Victor laughed at him.

"You will pay for what you did to Roze..." Lance looked at him angrily.

"Hahaha... How will a man without legs stop me, huh?" Victor asked him with his voice having an ironic tone.

"Ha... You didn't find out yet, did you?" Lance smiled as Victor screamed in pain, having taken damage from some short of attack. A powerful kick had struck him at the spine, making him fall on the ground, several meters away from Lance's body. Victor was hurt a lot as he took an unexpected attack without even trying to block the damage.

"What the..." he wondered, while turning his head.

"Oh my... You were so busy trying to do whatever you are up to, that you didn't notice that the legs you gave to Franklin belonged to none other than me." Lance said the moment Victor turned his head, looking at the two legs he had given to Franklin along with Colton's body. Lance jumped on the legs, completing his body, revealing himself to be a medium in terms of height man. He grabbed both his katanas and he pointed the two swords at Victor once again, prepared to take him on.

"Shit..." Victor commented, while taking off his glasses.

"You are not fighting an abomination anymore... You are fighting the Marine Commodore who underestimated you." Lance commented and grinned, prepared to start his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 am

A few seconds of silence followed the marine's yelling, only to be interrupted by the distant sounds of bricks being launched around at bullet speed. "...See? I told you I have nothing to do with whatever's gonna happen to this place" Swig said, pointing towards the sounds' origin where faint dust clouds rose to the air. However, Swig knew there was almost no chance of sweet talking the marines, not unless something like a full blown explosion would rise form that battle in the next few seconds that would change their minds. To be honest, A former pirate walking around with a human head in his grasp was something Swig would have probably suspected too if he was a marine.

Swig sighed deeply, "You can believe me or not, but you can't stop me from reaching the docks either way. Whatever your choice may be - I'm going" he said, before lowering his hands back to his sides. He began walking towards the marines in a slow yet steady pace, Hit body limp and calm as if he didn't have loaded rifles pointing at him from all angles. He walked straight into the ring of marines that stood in front of him without hesitation, and wouldn't stop whatever the marines chose to do next.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:53 am

"Shoot him!!!" the leader of the marines commanded and the marines started firing towards the direction of Swig and Oden, trying to take down the mysterious old man. From their point of view, Swig was the enemy and they had to deal with him, despite the fact that they could listen to the sound of a battle taking place nearby. By the time they were done with Swig, the captain would command them to go after the people who were fighting nearby, as well, so that they could bring an end to the uproar. Things were definitely getting out of control.

Meanwhile, at the alley...

"Room!" Victor set up a room again.

"Soru!" Lance used a bizarre technique, disappearing from the place he was standing at, reappearing in front of Victor, prepared to slash him.

"Switch!" Victor swapped places with a barrel, dodging the vertical slash Lance was landing from above, right before it cut him in two. In the end, the barrel was cut like butter.

"Eagle Sweep!" Lance used his great speed to run towards Victor. He had both his arms open widely and carried his two swords horizontally, so that he would slash anything that happened to be next to him.

"Shot Swap!" Victor shot a bullet towards Lance, which he proceeded to swap with the big break Colton used before in an attempt to attack him.

"Damn!" Lance quickly jumped high, avoiding the brick attack. Then, while on the air, he spinned around himself circularly, yelling out the name of his next attack. "Eagle Wrath!" he said as he shot two consecutive slashes at Victor.

"Perfect." Victor stood still, waiting for the air slashes to reach him. However, just before they were about to strike him, he whispered "Switch."

"Huh?!" Lance's eyes twitched, only to realize that Victor had once again swapped places with Roze, forcing Lance to damage him even further. Victor was toying with him. He was trying to ruin him mentally before he could take him down, for good this time. After all, Lance had been a nuissance for quite long. He had to end whatever he had to do with him, quickly. Very quickly.

"What's the matter, Lance? You look shocked." Victor laughed before he unsheathed his sword. He was carrying his sword on his left hand and his gun at his right hand. Victor was about to go all out. "Show me Lance... Show me what a marine commodore can do." he provoked the former marine.

"I WILL!!!" an enraged Lance reached the ground, before he rushed at Victor to slash him. The two men's swords collided with each other, causing an echoing sound all across the area. Lance was going all out for his vengeance!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Most people would scream in such a situation. Actually, most people would just die - but Swig wasn't most people. A quick popping sound was heard amidst the gunshots, and instead of dying in screams, Swig simply vanished in the face of the swarm of bullets that whistled their way towards him and Oden. The bullets simply continued their trajectory, either clashing into each other in midair or hitting random walls in the background.

'Old instincts never die... KAKAKAKAKAKA' Swig thought. He trusted his instincts from the old days to kick just in the right moment, and when he caught the twitches of the mairnes' fingers on their triggers he knew the moment arrived. When the bullets left their barrels, Swig was already under their trajectory, way under.

Down on the ground, right between the legs of the marine leader who gave the fire command, a green turtle with a grey goatee made its slow way past the marine wall, rolling Oden's head along with him by nudging him with his own head. The old timer finally revealed the true nature of his powers - he was a turtle-man, and a very potent one. Morphing into his Turtle Point allowed him to duck the bullets and catch the marines off guard. "Dooooooon't Saaaayy I didn't waaarn youuu..." The turtle said, his speech slow and his words stretched. Then, another popping sound was heard, and Swig grew back to his original 2.5 meters right under the marine, giving him a blow to remember right where you don't want to be struck with enough force to lift the man clean off his feet.

"Still got it, KAKAKAKAKKAA" Swig laughed, as he continued to walk past the marines and towards the docks. Now that he fought back, his days as an innocent man were once again over.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:11 pm

"He used his Devil Fruit!" the marines were not surprised, as they already knew Swig from his time back at the prison. "So that was the Devil Fruit he had..." another marine commented in surprise. "A Zoan type Devil Fruit, huh... A turtoise... He has eaten Kame Kame no Mi!" he kept speaking, pointing out the fruit.

"Hey, deal with them already so that we can find the ship! We don't have much time!" Oden suggested to Swig.

"Huh?! He is with him, after all! Shoot him!" the injured leader of the unit yelled, prompting his subordinates to shoot at Oden instead of Swig, as the head had no ways of protecting himself.

"Brick Break!" while the two men collided their swords, Colton jumped from behind, keeping the brick on his arms and attempted to smash it on Victor once again. The first time he failed, but now he wouldn't.

"Damn it!" Victor aimed at him with his flintlock and shot, while also blocking the two katanas Lance used with the sword he carried on his other hand.

"Argh!" Colton was shot at the shoulder and fell on the ground, with the brick falling from his hands. "Just what kind of monster is he..." he wondered. "He can take us two on one... That bastard..." he kept wondering, speaking out his thoughts.

"Hahahaha..." Franklin's head was looking at the battle. By the time he listened to Colton, he replied. "Of course you can't deal with Master Victor... You are nothing compared to him. You may believe that you have a chance against him, but that's just something you need to hope to keep going... No matter how many you are, Victor is a monster. He's not the weakling you think you are. Victor isn't just his Ope Ope no Mi." he explained.

"Hmph... I know." Colton replied back. "But those people here look very determined... And we need our bodies as well and the money from his bounty... So we will defeat him." Colton took a deep breath, afterwards and used his arms to get up again.

"Haha... You are funny. The three of you doomed yourselves for a few million belis." Franklin laughed at Colton.

"No. We will make our future with them..." Colton said while grabbing the large brick, despite his shoulder injury. He raised his head, only to notice Lance jumping high on the sky, before using an air slash technique, just like before.

"Shot!" Victor shot a bullet from the flintlock, which passed next to the air slash and kept moving upwards towards Lance. "Swap!" he proceeded to swap places with the bullet, moving away from the spot and dodging the air slash, while also appearing right below Lance, prepared to stab him with his sword.

"HUH?!" Lance's eyes twitched out of fear that Victor would stab him at the heart.

"Operation: Stab!" Victor was about to stab Lance at the heart. "You are finished!" he laughed madly.

"GOLF STRIKE!!!" Colton's voice was heard loudly. The bounty hunter struck Franklin's head with the brick, performing a powerful shot. The shot was so powerful and fast that it almost instantly struck Victor. Franklin's head struck him at the chest and moved him a few inches nearby on the air, causing him to miss and also covering Victor with the blood from Franklin's bleeding face.

"Eagle Sweep!" Lance spinned around himself and performed an horizontal slash at Victor's chest, striking him twice with his two katanas. Victor fell on a corner in the dark alley, with his shirt ripped out and two large wounds on his chest. Apparently, the cuts were deep.

"I'm sowwy..." Franklin cried out as his head fell on the ground, this time unconscious for good.

"That prick... He used the same trick... With that brick... Hahahaha!!!" Lance enjoyed that.

"You freak!" Victor got up. He was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Swig sighed as the marine began shooting again, they simply refused to give up. "...Fine..." He said, disappointed. His legs disappeared from under his body, only to shoot out of his abdomen a second later to send him flying up into the air: "Green Takeoff". He climbed up, positioning his body between the marines and the sun so they'll be blinded when aiming up at him.

When the marines would look up, they'll find Swig's dark shadow dropping down towards them amidst the bright sunlight. Landing in the middle of the marine mass, Swig was no longer carrying Oden's head. He tossed it further up after his takeoff using his Green Cannon technique, positioning the head way up and out of the marines' sight. Swig only had a few seconds before he had to catch Oden's head when it fell back down, but hopefully a few seconds was all he was going to need to deal with the marines.

As he landed, Both of Swig's arms were missing from within his robe's sleeves, hiding deep inside his abdomen. "Green Cannon!" He called, before shooting his hands out of his body to send devastating blows to the marines around him, rapidly retracting his arms back into his body only to shoot them out again at the next unlucky marine in line. Hopefully, with a fruit user dealing punches in the middle of their formation, the entire marine squad will be knocked out and away in no time.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:54 pm

The marines screamed in pain, same for Oden who screamed out of fear. The crazy old man had just thrown his head upwards and there were a few seconds left until it would fall back on the ground again. If Swig didn't manage to defeat the marines and grab Oden's head, the bounty hunter would have his head broken and he'd most probably die. "Oh, *EFF* you, Swig!" he yelled while Swig was taking out the marines who were blocking the two men's path towards the dock. "I'm pissing myself! I can feel my legs getting pee'd! Screw you, geezer!!!" Oden kept complaining and by the time he completed his sentence, the head reached the highest point on the sky. Now, it was about to start falling. "Oh shit." Oden gulped before looking below. He was too high and he had a few more seconds until he'd fall. At that moment, all his life was passing right in front of him. The events that led up to this very moment. However, the last moment that passed through his mind was that of a certain meeting... A meeting with a person he cared about.

[Flashback]

East Blue, Goa Kingdom, Grey Terminal.

Grey terminal. A place which was full of garbage. A place were all the trash from the noble kingdom of Goa ended up. However, the trash were not solely composed out of garbage. The trash was also the people who were not born from a noble family. Thieves, murderers, people with different political opinions, bastards and poor people would eventually end up at that place. A prison outside the noble kingdom...

There, there was one poor boy. The boy was starving to death. He could barely walk as he hadn't eaten for days. He didn't even have any clothes to wear other than the pants he was wearing. His body was bruised, from the abuse he suffered from older people who would hit him to steal from him, to steal the small piece of bread he found from times to times, somewhere in the trash. The young boy with the blond hair and the yellow eyes was desperately trying to survive.

"Hey, kiddo..." one day, three men approached the young boy.

"Huh?" the kid could barely speak to them. "Who are you?" he asked, while gulping. He trembled out of fear, as he knew that most people in Grey Terminal were not people anybody could mess with.

"We are the Merchants." the leader of the group spoke.

"Damn it! Not them!" the kid's eyes twitched. Apparently, he had already heard of the Merchants. They were three dangerous man, maybe the most dangerous men in Grey Terminal. They were kidnapping people and they proceeded to sell them to the nobles as slaves, in the best occassion. Rumors said that they were also keeping people in a dungeon, up until a World Noble visited the place, selling them to them instead as they'd offer more money than the lower Nobles of the city.

"Hm... You know about us, don't you?" the leader of the Merchants laughed. A tall and fat man, with big muscles and a twisted look on his face, that was the appearance of the leader.

"Damn it... I can't run..." the kid thought. He was so tired that he couldn't even move away and escape.

"You have some pretty eyes... When the World Noble comes next month, he will give us a lot of money for those great eyes of yours..." the Merchants said as they approached and grabbed the kid.

"Leave the kid, alone!" a woman's voice was heard, before she shot twice towards the Merchants. While one of them would fall down, completely defeated, the other one rushed towards the woman. However, just before he approached her, he was surrounded by a mysterious web, a trap the woman had already set up before she attacked the three dangerous men. Only the leader was left.

"Huh? I don't see a kitchen here, woman. So what are you doing over here?" the man asked.

"Hm? I am taking that kid with me." the woman said before she jumped at the leader of the merchants, striking her with her high heels in the face, gouging his eyes with them, before making him fall unconscious. Then, she landed on her feet, before she looked at the terrified kid, smiling at him. "Relax. I am here, now." she reached her hand out, prompting the kid to come with her.

"Erm..."

"Don't be afraid. Don't cry. What is your name?" she asked.

"Oden." the kid replied, still terrified.

"I am Lyssa. But I can be your mother from now on." she said. "I will take you to your brothers." she finished speaking.

[Flashback ends]

"I'm sorry, mom!" Oden cried while falling, only to realize that Swig had already defeated the marines. Apparently, the old man grabbed him again and they were ready to go. "YOU SCARED ME! WARN ME NEXT TIME!" he yelled at the old man.

At the dark alley, the battle continued. Victor was staring at Lance, prepared to turn the tides of the battle once again. The two men managed to overpower him for a moment and made him lose his temper, but he would not fall for such a trap. Apparently, that was his plan first. It was natural for him to not fall with the same trick he tried in order to defeat Lance.

"You managed to enrage me and I congratulate you for that..." Victor said while messing with his goatee. "You are more worthy than I thought. Why don't you two come with me?" Victor asked.

"Victor... You see your death coming and you are trying to befriend us, aren't you?" Lance laughed after listening to Victor's offer.

"I'm glad to hear that... I wanted things to end as quickly as possible to do my job and leave from this island, but you are too stubborn. So I'll have to continue with your annihilation! ROOM!!!" Victor created a large room. Then, he pointed his sword at the ground, before he slowly formed a circle in front of himself with the sword. "Pillar of Death!" after he finished the circle, he raised his sword upwards pointing at the sky, drawing out a large, very tall, cylinder-shaped pillar from the ground.

"What is that thing?" Lance wondered.

"I don't know... But it looks scary..." Colton thought.

"Pillar Smash!" Victor moved his sword downwards and the pillar moved in a similar manner. Apparently, the pillar's movements were based on the movements Victor made with his sword.

"Soru!" Lance moved out of the way, grabbing Colton as well and avoiding the attack.

"Pillar Sweep!" Victor moved his sword horizontally towards the direction Lance and Colton moved, sweeping the air. In a similar manner, the pillar sweeped the air and struck the Lance and Colton from behind, sending them on a wall. The two men smashed on the wall and fell on the ground, with their bodies badly hurt.

"..." Lance had no words to speak, shocked with the powerful technique which Victor just showed.

"He... He overpowered us!" Colton yelled. "He is too strong!"

"I guess I have to end this for good. You were a good match against me but... Things must eventually come to an end. I'm sorry." Victor said with a smile on his face, actually not meaning his apology to the two men.

"Hmph. This is the end." Colton thought. "At least the others might have a chance at him." he commented, before he started thinking something that happened long, long ago...

[Flashback]

"Who is that boy, mom?" a younger Colton asked Lyssa, while she entered a hut along with a younger Oden. Colton was a tall boy for his age and pretty bulky, much like his future self. He had dark hair and he wore a robe so that he'd look a little bit slimmer than he actually was. He was also a little bit fat from what it seemed, as his chin was larger than it should be.

"Hi." Oden reluctantly said.

"Colton... This guy is your younger brother, Oden. I found him here. He was alone so I picked him up!" Lyssa said.

"As if we needed more mouths to feed." a younger Alistar said, making Oden cry.

"Hahahaha... That was a good one." Colton laughed.

"Hey! Don't laugh on your brother and don't make him cry!" Lyssa beat the two children, making them cry as well.

"Sowwy, mom!" the two kids apologized.

"You three shall be brothers! And you shall live together! I am your mother and I'll train you to become strong enough to survive here in Grey Terminal! Got it?!" Lyssa said to the three kids. "Colton... I will teach you how to fight with your body. Alistar, you are a sly one and you'll be good at setting up traps. As for Oden, I think I'll teach him how to shoot!" Lyssa said and hugged the three children.

"Great parent. Teach children how to fight, trap and shoot people. Yeah, right." Alistar said, only for Lyssa to funnily smack his head before hugging the children again.

[Flashback ends]

"I'm sowwy... Mother." Colton let out a tear. "I just hope the others do the job for us." he thought while looking at the pillar coming towards him and Lance.

"Pillar Smash!" Victor raised his sword upwards. In a similar way, the pillar also moved upwards. By the time he would move the sword downwards, the pillar would fall on the two men and completely break their bodies, most likely killing them. "DIE!!!" Victor moved his arm and the pillar fell on the two men.

"STOP!!! Hairy whip!" a whip made out of hair grabbed Victor's hand and lifted it upwards, making the large pillar move upwards as well.

"Huh? Who are you?" Victor turned his head, noticing the man who intercepted him. He was a man with a large afro, an afro where that whip came from. He was manipulating his afro so that he'd fight.

"Me? My name is Francis Makyte. Captain of the Winner Pirates." Francis said before moving Victor's head at the right and then moving it downwards, making the pillar fall on the ground on a spot where it didn't strike the bounty hunter and the former marine. Francis had come to the rescue of Colton and Lance!

[OOC: Question as I don't see you in the c-box. Do you like the story so far and the battles?]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:30 pm

(OOC: It's pretty cool so far. I don't really like the Ope Ope No Mi but the way Lance found his legs was pretty surprising. Can't help but notice the lack of Francis posts until now)

Swig rubbed his hands against each other as he stood in the middle of a circle formed by the sore bodies of defeated marines. He warned them, but even back in his time marines never listened to pirates. He heard a faint scream that became stronger with each second, reminding him to reach his right hands out to his side and grab Oden's falling head on its way towards the ground. The head continued to scream and cry in his grasp for a few seconds before realizing that he stopped falling. "Hey, it's not like you had anything to do with that knowledge anyway. Hopefully there won't be a next time - seems like our path is clear now" Swig replied calmly, waving away Oden's anger.

He continued his slow run towards the docks, leaving the pile of marines behind him. There was no doubt about it now - Tenma A. Swig was once again an outlaw, and he couldn't help but enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm

[OOC: It's troubling that it's only just the 2 of us, otherwise it'd be more interesting. Anyway, as I can't control your posts, I suggest you to do as you wish in your next post and show how to found Victor's ship.]

When the two men arrived at the docks, the place looked pretty full of ships. There were several ships docked, mostly the ones of the marines, though. "Hm... There are plenty of navy ships over here... So I guess we have to search in the rest of the ships. There around 6 of them." Oden remarked. "I can see people in three of the ships, so I guess that leaves us to search in them." he explained. Apparently, being a sniper, Oden could see really well and so he could pay attention from a distance to the ships on which a few people used to be. That was making the job much easier. The two of them could find the ship in little to no time. It was all up to Swig to find Victor's ship along with the remaining body parts.

Meanwhile, inside the bar... The bartender is looking outside from the locked door. The citizens who happened to witness Lance also were with him, locked inside the tavern. While the bartender acted as if he had no other choice but to do it, in fact he enjoyed that as the more the customers stayed at his place, the more meals and drinks they ordered. "I can see something..." he said while looking at the window. "Those guys have probably found that Victor at the docks." he commented.

"Great! We can leave soon, if they deal with him and the eagle-man won't kill us!" the people said, quite relieved.

"Take your time, loser." the bartender thought after listening to them.

At the docks...

"You... You saved them..." Victor yelled at Francis.

"I had no other choice, mate." Francis said. "I've struck a deal with them."

"You filthy scum! I can see the bounty hunters going against me! I can see Lance going against me! But why would you go up against me?!" Victor was surprised to see that a pirate captain tried to face him. He didn't know the reason that he and Swig caused him so much trouble. "What are you?! Are you a Devil Fruit smuggler as well?! Who are you working for?"

"So that's why you are here..." Lance commented.

"Shut up! I am talking with him!" Victor said, while taking off his glasses, his eyes making contact with Francis.

"No. I'm not interested in that." Francis said. "You just happen to have something that I lack... And I really need this if I am going to make a career as a pirate." he explained.

"Huh?" everyone looked at him, including Colton and Lance, except from Victor.

"I don't have a ship. And as a pirate I'm about to steal your ship!" Francis smiled.

"NO WAY! FOR A SHIP?! REALLY?!" everybody was stunned.

"What's the matter?" Francis scratched his head, unable to understand why they all were surprised.

"So you are telling me... I'm into this for a ship?!" Victor got angry.

"Yeap. You came after us, so you left your ship unguarded. The team of the others is most likely there already."

"DAMN IT!!!" Victor felt outsmarted. "ROOM!!!" he created a room so that he'd teleport away back at his ship.

"No way I'm letting you get to Swig!" Francis manipulated his hair, making an arm out of his hair. "AFRO BRAWL!!!" he punched Victor in the face, sending him outside the room before he teleported.

"You weirdo... I hate you!!!" Victor got up, prepared to start his fight against Francis! Francis motives were finally explained!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Unaware of the specifics of the fight in the alley not too far away, Swig blindly followed Oden's reasoning. However, he had to try and go under marine notice. The last thing he wanted now was the marines to see him alone after sending a squad to capture him. "I get your logic, but I can't attract any more marine attention. So..." Swig explained quietly, before retracting his head and mane of hair into his body, leaving himself headless. He then proceeded to firmly plant Oden's head where his was a moment ago, successfully hiding his identity aside from the iconic robe.

"Ready" Swig's voice echoed from the depths of his body, his eyes squinting through a small gap between the bottom of Oden's neck and his shoulders. He proceeded to march towards one of the empty ships. Making sure nobody could see him, He quickly retracted and extracted his legs, launching Oden and himself aboard the ship's deck. He turned around to make sure the ship was deserted before opening the door to the haul. "Can you feel your body close by?" Swig asked, before picking up a faint sound of chains moving around in one of the chambers.

(OOC: I'll let you play this one out, on idea how you planned Victor's ship to look or the bodies to be handled. You can control Swig's body in the next post)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:20 pm

"Well... I think we are nearby, but I don't know how much..." Oden sighed while he and Swig walked around the ship, searching for the bodies carefully. "I believe this place is not a pirate ship." Oden continued speaking, right after entering a certain cabin. "It's too pink colored to be a pirate ship... I guess it's something else." Oden concluded. "Let's go somewhere else." he finished, prompting Swig to move on to another ship.

Meanwhile, in the alley...

"ROOM!!!" Victor summoned a room once again, while moving at the entrance that led to the dark alley.

"Damn it! His stamina is endless!" Francis was shocked to see Victor calling out another room.

"Swap." he switched places with the giant pillar he had just raised, blocking the entrance to the dark alley. That way, nobody could enter or leave. "You have done it!" he yelled at Francis. "You crazy weakling! You are ruining my life just because you want a ship! I'd better stop your friends from getting it... But I guess you are going to slow me down. I suppose I have to finish you off along with the others!" Victor explained what he was up to. "Grab!" he teleported his sword back at his hand.

"CRAP! He got his sword!" Francis started trembling.

"LINE!!!" he sliced the air, cutting Francis from a distance and seperating him in two different body parts.

"SHIT! He cut me in two!" Francis was surprised to see his body cut. However, he quickly calmed down before he manipulated his afro into two different arms to grab his lower body and attach it back at its original place. He then started running towards Victor, preparing his next technique. "GREAT AFRO BRAWL!!!" he yelled while creating a giant arm out of his hair, attempting to punch Victor.

"LINE!!!" Victor cut the giant arm into two, separating the hair from the body.

"What the..." Francis was shocked once again.

"How naive of you... Didn't you see that coming?" Victor laughed at him.

"I did." Francis started smiling, before the giant arm made of hair started moving again, striking Victor in the face, once more. "My Afro Brawling allows me to manipulate my hair and move them just like my arms or my legs... Your attacks are useless against my afro." Francis laughed at his enemy.

"You..." Lance looked at Francis. "Perhaps you might do it!" he whispered as a tear fell from his eye. He was happy to see Victor going down slowly. Francis was putting up a good battle against him, despite the difference between their levels of strength.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 pm

(OOC: Sorry, but it's kinda pointless of me to just RP moving between ships, you can control Swig to move the plot until we find Oden's body)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 am

[Okay, I will as soon as I get the chance to make a good post]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:10 am

"You bastard!!!" Victor got up from the ground, quite damaged from the attack which the captain of the Winner Pirates managed to use against him. Victor was getting more and more angry. What was going on was unbelievable... It was absurd. That bunch of lowlifes messed with his plans and they were pushing him to his limits. Victor had his plans on the island and those imbeciles messed with him... for what? For a ship! "You lowlife scum! I am not letting this go!!!!" Victor yelled at Francis, who was looking at him, after having his hair placed back, just like he did with his body again.

"Uh-uh." Francis was troubled.

"ROOM!!!" Victor created a giant room.

Meanwhile, at the ship...

Oden and Swig were moving, searching for the ship and the body parts. They had searched through all the ships, except from one. It was their last hope if the bounty hunters wanted to find their body parts.

"Damn it... Where is it?!"

"Don't be anxious..." Swig replied. "We will probably find them." he was trying to run across the cabins, although he wasn't really running due to the old of his age.

"I hope so." Oden said before Swig slipped and Oden's head fell off from his hands. The head rolled quickly across the floor and it fell from some stairs, which were leading to the bottom of the ship.

"Are you okay?" Swig asked.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!" Oden replied, although with much greater enthusiasm than expected. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!"

"Huh? Are you happy for being okay?"

"No... I found the body parts! You can complete me!" Oden finished.

"Crap!" Lance commented while looking at Francis, who was panting.

"You thought you were going to beat me, didn't you?" Victor laughed. "YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!" he said while squizzing a heart, making Francis kneel before him. Then, he kicked him in the face, making him lie on the ground, almost unconscious. "You have made me mad... So mad that I won't really kill you! I will take all of your organs and place them in jars in my ship, while your arms and legs will be used as replacements for my subordinates! BUT I WILL NEVER KILL YOU TO SEE YOU SUFFERING!" he finished.

"He is a lunatic!" Colton gulped, looking at Francis, who was unable to speak.

Back at the ship...

Oden, fully complete and along with Swig was standing at the deck of the ship. He was looking towards the direction of the battle. Things were calmer than before, so probably something had happened. "Now it's my time to help..." Oden thought.

"Hm?" Swig looked at him, only to notice that he was staring at him with a smile on his face. "What are you up to?" he wondered.

"Oh my..." Victor started speaking at the three men who were lying defeated right in front of him. "This is the end. For most of you."

"No way..." Lance said.

"Huh? What do you want? Do you want to have your last words? Fine... You can have them." he allowed Lance to speak.

"Victor... I will kill you. And then I'll pee on your corpse with all my piss." Lance laughed.

"Haha. Maybe in another life, I guess." Victor laughed as well. Then, he grabbed the gun he was carrying, before pointing at Lance, aiming for his head. "I will count to three before I shoot you in the face, seeing how this thing has reached its climax..." he tried to toy with the defeated men. "One."

"Ha... Thank you, guys." Lance thanked Colton and Francis.

"Two."

"Me too." Colton also thanked the others, before he frowned, while looking at the sky. Something was coming.

"Three!" Victor finished, right before the thing from the sky fell right on his head. While falling on his head, a leg extended, ultimately damaging him and breaking his skull, with Victor instantly falling unconscious. Blood came out of his head and the man was so much damaged from the great impact that he instantly fell unconscious. That was a blow that only a few could probably stand.

"Hey." the thing that appeared to be a shell spoke. "I guess I made it in time." Swig said.

"What the..." the three men looked at him.

"Well, I must say Oden has some damned great skills. He shot me here from the ship's cannon with such precision!" Swig said.

"He did what?!" the three yelled, even Colton being surprised.

Victor was defeated!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:25 pm

((OOC: Great use of Swig, that's exactly what I would've done...))

Recovering from his long yet blindingly fast journey from the docks to Victor's forehead, Swig rubbed his hands against each other and stretched his back. "Being shot like that reminds me of the time me and J The Mauler stole the crown of the Kaiser Pirates' captain right off his head. It's a great story. You see, J was standing on shore while our ship was cruising on the Kaiser's opposite side when..." Swig began telling his tale, only to realize he was standing over the unconscious body of a man holding a beating heart with his friends all thrown around the bloody alley.

"Looks like you guys had some fun while we were body shopping at the docks huh?" Swig asked rhetorically before crouching down and carefully picking up the heart from Victor's grasp. "Victor I presume..." He mumbled, kicking the unconscious man's head just to be on the safe side. "does this belong to any of you? Otherwise I think I'll keep it. Make a necklace out of it or something" He asked, no joke intended.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:32 pm

"Give it back!" the man with the missing heart yelled at Swig, as he didn't really want to have his heart away from his body.

"Phew... You are the real MVP, Swig." Francis said while getting up from the ground. "But I wonder... What was Alistar doing this whole time..." Francis scratched his afro, which was already pulled back at his head, giving him the cool hairstyle he had before the battle against Victor started.

"Erm? Me?" Alistar's voice was heard. "You can say I was busy."

"Busy? Hey, we almost died here! If it wasn't for Swig and Oden, Victor would have erased our existence!" Colton complained.

"I am sorry. Those stupid marines wouldn't let me set up a good trap. I have caught their whole unit!" Alistar laughed.

"You did what?!" the team was surprised.

"I caught all of them. They were about to invade the place before they fell into my traps one after another!"

"SHIT! IF THEY GIVE US BOUNTIES, WE WILL HAVE TROUBLE! WE WON'T GET THE MONEY FOR CATCHING VICTOR!!!" Colton yelled at him.

"No worries, guys." Francis smiled at the two.

"Huh?" the two were surprised.

"We will all get what we want. Lance got his body back. I got the ship. And you will get the money."

"Hm? But how?"

"Don't tell me..." Alistar looked at Francis.

"Exactly. I shall take the blame for you and you will hand over Victor."

"No, no... I must kill Victor!" Lance looked at Francis with an angry look on his face.

"Wait, we didn't get into this shit to have him killed!" Colton complained. "And I saved your life, remember?!"

"Fine, whatever. At least I got the chance to see his ass handed to him. That's enough for me and Roze." Lance said.

"That's great... So, we are all happy, aren't we?" Francis looked at the team.

"I guess we are." all the men replied and Roze nodded, agreeing with the team.

"What do you say, Swig?" Francis asked his subordinate afterwards, as he didn't really get a word out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 am

Swig couldn't really complain. It was his first day out after a 100 years behind bars. That fact alone made it a pretty good day. Plus, he got to experience a spark of piracy by fighting off some marines and body-slicing maniacs alike. He made some new unusual friends, and overall had a blast. Being alive was pretty good on that day. "I'd say I'm pretty happy too"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 10:13 am

"Hahaha! Great!" Francis smiled and patted Swig on the back, happy with the outcome. That weird alliance of the six people ended up well, after all...

"Enough with this." Alistar said while cuffing Victor with sea-stone handcuffs. "We need to hand over Victor to the marines, so I guess we have no time to party. I must free them before they get angry with me and my brothers." he explained.

"He is right." Lance said. "I must also leave. If the marines are freed, they will come after me... And now that I got my legs back, I am not in the mood of killing my former colleagues." Lance scratched his head, before he jumped on Roze's back. "Let's go, Roze!" Lance said while departing from the place.

"Oh my..." Francis messed with his afro. "Things ended up better than I expected." he said with a smile on his face. "He got so happy for getting his legs back that he didn't really bother coming after us for using him to steal Victor's ship. Hehe." Francis commented.

"Yes... But he might come back. And the marines who will go after you as soon as they are freed." the bartender from the bar appeared at the alley.

"Old man..." Francis looked at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to give a piece of advice." the bartender said. "You remind me of an old friend of mine... Your actions are so random and weird... You went after a very dangerous guy with a big bounty, just to get a ship for your newly formed crew which is composed by you and an old coot..."

"Yeah, so?"

"The Grand Line is going to be very dangerous and the seas are not something you can mess with. There are stronger pirates and the marines... You will have to find a way to survive."

"Hehe. That's not a problem old man..." Francis walked by the bartender. "I am a winner. And as a winner, I will overcome all those obstacles. I will win over anything." he continued while walking away.

"Do you understand what your words mean?" the bartender asked.

"Of course... If I want to be the absolute winner in the adventure, there is only one way to proove it. I have to win over all the pirates in the world and get to that place first... I must become a winner above everyone, a pirate above everyone. In other words, the Pirate King!" Francis laughed while leaving. "Let's go, Swig!" he ordered his subordinate, while heading towards the port.

"Haha... I see." the bartender said while the three bounty hunters looked at the conversation between the two men. Their jaws dropped in surprise, as that was something they didn't really expect to listen from the mouth of a pirate who had just started his career. "It looks like I'll have to start reading the newspapers from tomorrow." the bartender said while leaving from the place afterwards.

The Winner Pirates had just started their adventure!

[End of thread]

[OOC: The end is a little bit rushed, but I think we must go on with the 2nd thread Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)   The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winner Pirates; Chapter 1; The harsh Victor-y (Open to me and Sleepy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3