One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: A Kingdom at War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Even in the Knight's current position, electrocuted and bruised, he managed to stand on his feet. He had taken the electrical current through his body and, even with that, he had managed to partially block the power of the Earthern Spinal Cord. He wasn't tired, he was too strong. Gale understood this perfectly. His superior strenght and, apparently, his resistance as well, were enough to overcome their power. Gale, behind the Knight, had raised his Clay Halberd, but it seemed like the power of his attack was enough to push the Black Knight back towards the place where he needed to be placed.

That was a relief for Gale. At least he had that, although he pulled his axe back towards him and started to spin it around, aiming at Ikari. At the same time, he hurled a brick at Gale, who barely dodged it by throwing himself to the side, falling to the ground. He thought everything was lost, when the rain suddenly slowed down and he heard a distinctive scream cutting through the night above them. It was Diana, who was falling from where they had been fighting the Archer, who was probably dead by now, and was even being directed by the Red Hawk.

She fell and fell, and when she was getting close to the Black Knight, she prepared a spike of ice from her hand and further, her whole arm into an ice weapon. If she managed to hit the Knight, directly in the head, he would be done for.

"You must be like a fallen angel!" - Gale exclaimed this at Diana, acknowledging her importance in the situation. Why did I say that, fuck...-He thought.-That waaas RIDIIICULOOUUUS.... He face palmed.

Last edited by Rodoku on Tue May 06, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:01 pm

As the last of Ikari's electricity was released from her Tesla-pad into both herself and the Knight, Ikari would suddenly let go of Red's legs. After this happened, a large clay spike suddenly zoomed over her head. Ikari smiled to herself for a moment. Gale had been smart enough to at least attack while she electrocuted Red. If he had missed the opportunity to attack and let Ikari die there, she would have made sure to haunt him for the rest of his life, making sure that he could never use any sort of technology ever again...Not even to shower. Ikari sighed and rolled onto her back. She was useless at the minute having taken both her own and Red's attack. Closing her eyes, Ikari shut out all sight information. The ringing continued to buzz in her ear and she was tired...So tired.

After lying the for just a moment, Ikari would hear a screaming sound from a not too familiar voice. Was it a new enemy? Was it an ally? Maybe it was the ice woman, but her and the retired knight went off...somewhere. Ikari's head was far too sore for her to think properly at this moment in time. Not only that, but the fingers on Ikari's right hand would rapidly extend and contract, making Ikari feel extremely uncomfortable. She would sit up as she heard Gale exclaim loudly, slowly opening her eyes, she would see Diana standing with a seeming ice spear. Diana apologised for the delay, to which Ikari just merely grumbled. Assuming she had taken care of the Knight, Ikari would slowly stand up, her right hand unhooking itself from her wrist and dropping to the floor. Picking it up, Ikari would place it back onto her wrist, hoping the the rapid movement of the fingers on her right hand would stop soon.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:43 pm

The retired knight looked down at the splatter of blood that occurred once Diana landed on the opponent. The knight smiled and looked at the fifty shadows that seemed to step into the light now. They were citizens, and all with weapons. They were new rebels fighting for the cause after they realized the battle wasn't one they'd lose. The guards looked at the number of people and took a knee, showing their surrender. With both the black knight and the black archer defeated their force was no longer at its peek, they couldn't hope to defeat every rebel now. The retired knight yelled so everyone could hear. His voice echoed through the still night just as the thunderstorm and rain subsided. "THE BATTLE IS NOT YET OVER! LET HISTORY RECOGNIZE THAT WE, THE PEOPLE, TOOK DOWN THE GUARDS GUARDING THE CASTLE AND STORMED THE GA-" Suddenly a blade penetrated him. Behind him was a cloaked figure with very thick robes. He had black hair and dark green eyes, and a very 'winning' complexion. An aura of smug lingered around him. The retired knight's corpse then fell towards the ground 100 feet bellow the roof of the castle. The man spoke. "YOU REBELS WANT TO FIGHT OUR EMPIRE?! YOU DARE STAND WITH THE TRAITOR THAT THREATENED TO FORCE US INTO WAR?! I LOVED MY FATHER, BUT EVEN I WASN'T THIS DENSE!!" The rebels around the castle suddenly stopped and looked at each other for comfort, but nothing showed. The 'King' continued to speak, "IF YOU TRULY WANT TO REDEEM YOURSELVES GO HOME!! I DO NOT WISH TO TAKE THE LIVES OF ANY MORE PEOPLE THEN I HAVE TOO! PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FAMILIES, GO BACK TO YOUR LOVED ONES!" The people looked down, saddened at their betrayal to the castle, and walked back to their homes. There would be no back-up in the castle, not that the king had enough notable physique to show any worries.

The king walked back inside the castle through the stairs. In but a minute the people surrounding the castle were gone, and the guards had picked up arms and surrounded the three rebels left besides the retired knight. The rebels went back to back and prepared themselves for a battle. Meanwhile the door to the castle opened slowly. The king's voice echoed through the hallway that Gale and Diana had eaten in before. A door sat behind the area the king sat on that same day every bounty hunter was in the same room. "Please follow my voice, I promise I will not do harm to the last rebels if you come in my room peacefully. Whatever they told you has to be a lie, because then you wouldn't be fighting against a nation trying to aspire for peace."

Upon going through the door (Ikari, Gale, and Diana) the group will see the doors behind them close. Lights turned on and the king was in a throne about fifty feet up; longer then anyone can jump or get too. The king then started to speak, turning off his den den mushi that made his voice echo in the hallway with the other den den mushis. "Now I can explain.. see, you're all in my way. I need you all to die, but at least now the people favor me once again. Thank you for helping me calm the rebels; I would have never found out who they were without your help." The king smiled for a moment, genuinely, then laid on his throne with his head resting on his right hand. The king had his legs closed while laying down with one leg over the other. "As we speak the army that was outside divided into two groups. One is dealing with the.. intruder, while the other is headed this way. It shouldn't take them too long to arrive. If you think about escaping, then stop now. The marines had den den mushi outside the building, hidden, in the middle of the battle. They should be here by tomorrow, and in the unlikely event that you escape they'll know all of your faces."

The arena that the group was in had three very large cages, about 15 feet high. Suddenly the gates begin to open and three very large 15 foot lions step through the gates. They weighed about a ton and had claws stained with blood from their past meal.

"Now I know this is a little obvious by this point, but I don't plan to make your deaths painless." The lions suddenly roared and attacked the three people in front of them. The roads from a normal lion could be heard miles away, these giant lions could make almost deafening sounds that could make a normal person's ears bleed from close range. After the combined roar the lions ran towards each of them and attacked in different ways. The lion going towards Ikari jumped to try to slam his claw against her side, with his speed it will be hard for her to dodge. If she is hit her body will be sent flying towards the wall made of brick cement. The one attacking Gale ran towards him and tried to use his claw to palm Gale into the wall; if Gale was hit the lion will attempt to run towards him and slam his palm into Gale cracking the wall behind him. For Diana the lion inhaled and exhaled for an extremely loud roar concentrated on her area, and her friends, that lion was used to killing his targets by making them pass out first. No lion directly attacked Diana this turn.

Lion Stats:

King Stats:

Dante continued to run and found some stairs, finally. He looked at the ladders and noticed shit stains on them, like someone else had moved up here earlier that night. Dante sighed and covered the bars with sand and started to climb up to the surface. The lid was already popped open it seemed. Dante walked up and saw the people walking away from the area Dante guessed was the place the battle had taken place. Dante started to walk against the crowd in the direction of his comrades. He still had his black robes that resembled desert people. On the way to the castle Dante looked at a den den mushi disguised to look like a plant. With Dante's high perception he was able to spot it, but barely. Dante made accidental eye contact with it, which made for a great picture for the marines. Dante sighed and posed for the den den mushi, since they were going to have a picture of him it might as well be a good one. Dante then put on his turban as a scarf and used the rest of it to cover his head. Dante walked until he saw fifteen guards surrounding three men with civilian clothes.

"Hmm... So many dead bodies, what did I miss while dealing with the people outside.. I don't see the bounty hunters or the prisoner in this area, but why is there so many men outside undefeated.. are they prisoners inside the castle?" Dante thought to himself and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:23 am

Diana stumbled off the knight's unmoving corpse and fell to the ground, panting.  There was an expression of disbelief on her face.  She did it!  But never again would she do such a thing.  Ever.  That could have turned out much worse than it did.  It was an amazing feat that she somehow hit her target from that far up.  Tilting her head to the side, she saw that both Gale and Ikari were relatively intact.  There was some grumbling, but they were alive.  Thank goodness.  Her eyes closed softly as she gave a sigh of relief.  Gale's comment confused her greatly, but she wasn't overly concerned about it for the moment.  From her experiences, usually weren't fallen angels a bad thing?  And did Ikari's hand just... fall off then get reattached? Just what was she, exactly? Before she had a chance to inquire further, their moments of relative comfort and relaxation were short lived.  

Rage started to simmer in her stomach as the king revealed himself.  The retired knight's corpse fell to the ground beside them, and Diana stiffled a deeply horrified shout by slapping her hand over her mouth.  It wasn't supposed to happen like this.  Getting rid of Red was supposed to stop the brutality, not make it worse.  Even after the morbid display, Diana decided that the only thing to do was to take her chances and listen to what the king had to say.  On the off-chance that he was being honest, the remaining revolutionaries would be spared.  That was enough for her.  Standing back up was the seemingly most difficult part of it all.  Her leg severely protested weight being put onto it, but she was able to limp her way into the castle into the familiar looking throne room.  Of course, the king's words were too good to be true.  And he had pets: scary looking ones.

"YOU DECEITFUL COWARD!"  As soon as she had cried out, one of the lions gave a deafening roar in her direction.  The painful ringing in her ears was unbearable.  She attempted to protect them by covering them with her hands, but she felt something wet in her palms.  More blood.  Diana was already plenty weak in the knees from earlier, and this certainly wasn't helping things.  Sounds became muffled and painfully quiet, but she still attempted to fight back.  Her steps were unsteady and she stumbled backwards a few steps in disarray.  Things were a bit wobbly at this point.  A thick spike of ice shot up from the ground, initially aimed for the bottom of the large cat's skull.  It ended up being closer to the neck than she anticipated.  That was all she could manage for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Ikari blinked a few times, looking at the Knight that she had trouble even harming.  Dead.  Every time Frosty appeared in front of Ikari, she seemed to make her impressed in some way.  She had managed to kill the Knight in a single blow where both Gale and herself could hardly damage the man.  The most the Ikari had done to Red was to make him mad and for an attack onto her rather than onto Gale...who could probably defend himself through intangibility.  More revolutionaries began to emerge from the shadows and the guards backed down.  It seems like this day has been won finally.  Ikari's right hand began to calm down and she started to regain control of it once again.  It was what happened next that threw Ikari off.

The Retired Knight had began to start a speech about how the day had almost been won.  He was cut off.  Literally.  The body fell to the ground and a new man, his killer, had taken the Knight's place and began his own speech.  The newly arisen revolutionaries began to disperse and go back to their homes.  The revolution seemingly destroyed by this one man.  As the supposed King walked away, Ikari had a fire light up in her left eye.  It was intense, full of anger and hatred.  Ikari agreed to meet with the King.  It was supposedly so that none of the other rebels were harmed.  She wasn't sure, but there may be an alternative reason as to why the King wanted to meet the three of them.  Possibly to strike a deal, possibly to see if they could become the new generals of the King's men.  It definitely wasn't just for them to talk and then put the three into the naughty corner for ten minutes.  When they entered the room, the door behind them closed.  Of course it closed...When does it ever stay open?

The ringing in Ikari's ear had just stopped as the King began his tirade.  You know too much, you have to do, blah blah blah.  Same old, same old.  Every corrupt leader said the same thing or, in Hirou's case, was completely oblivious to their own corruption.  Ikari's head felt fairly heavy at the moment, as if her head was rattling about.  Ikari shook her head and spoke up, the fire in her left eye burning intensely as she spoke;
"You know?  I kind of get it.  You want power.  I mean, every normal person probably does want at least some amount of power.  Maybe to protect the ones that they love, maybe to advance in their life.  But you, you gained power for what?  More power?  And how did you get that power?  You sold your soul to the Devil itself."
The lions near them roared as they made an exit from their cage.  Ikari's ears began to ring once more.  That's annoying, she just got rid of that and now it was back.  Ikari's left eye burned with a much more intense hatred as she continued her tirade;
"However, I am the Executioner.  I have come here to take your life as payment for you grab at power.  I will take your head and show your sins to the rest of the world!"
As Ikari finished her speech, the end of it ended up rougher than the rest of the speech.  Spinning on the balls of her feet, Ikari would take off her right hand and point the wrist towards the head of the lion that decided it wanted to jump straight at her.  She was sick of this.  Why did the King have to stretch out his loss further than was needed.  As the Lion came closer, she would release a Stable Missile from her arm, straight towards the Lion at point-blanc, using the Lion's own inertia against it.

Fuel: 10
Stable Missiles: 5
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:45 pm

It was finally over. Blood had been spilled, ending the Black Knight's life. Gale thought, only partially though, that he deserved it because of all the harm he had caused to this country, and more specifically, to Ikari and him. He had put them through tight situations. If it wasnt for his intangibility, Gale might had been dead by now. Gale smirked, he was happy that the revolution was finally getting to a positive end. The retired knight, what a good man, he had helped them against the annoying Archer. The guards were retreating in hear, they listened to the old man. His speech was inspiring, and the people were already appearing around them. Although Gale felt like these were cowards in a way, waiting for the battle to be won to make their appearance, his reflections were interrupted by a sudden gag coming from the retired knight's voice. He had been pierced.

Gale's jaw dropped, and as he saw the retired knight's body tumble down and start precipatating down with the last drops of rain, he couldn't help but hastily send a stream of clay in a Nendo Nendo no Cloud to stop the downfall of the Retired Knight. It was almost as if the revolution was falling with him... with that inmobile ragdoll that used to be a person, and that corruption had metaphorically beheaded. The corpse was safely deposited to the side as it was caught by his Clay Cloud. Gale knotted up his fists and his face changed into a rictus of anger. The wrath was so powerful that he wasn't even listening to whatever the fuck that dirty, corrupt polititian was saying; everything was consumed by a ringing note of hatred.

The shadows left, lurking around as unexpectedly as they had arrived. When they had disappeared from sight, his wrath was already beginning to calm down. He listened to the supposed King and decided that he needed to follow him into the castle. He didn't know why, but he owed certain allegiance to him. After all, he was the reason why he was in this country. He walked into the castle, looking at the two women besides him. Would this be the last time they stood together? He hoped not, but he had an extremely bad feeling about this. As they walked in, the gates closed behind them in a sonorous slam.

The damned King spoke, obviously they were in his way, and obviously he wanted them dead. What in the freaking world was wrong with him? Was he just stating the obvious. It wasn't a surprise for any of them that they had been called into this building to be dealt with. They had been unloyal, and at least Diana and him could be hanged for treason to this Kingdom. But Gale was mad.

"Always playing around with your little toys, arent you?!?!? That is the kind of Kingdom that you have, the people are your lions! They do the dirty work for you, they suffer, they get you food and they get you money. Then you dispose of them to kill anyone who opposes you, like the Knight and the Archer outside." - Gale's rant was interrupted by the roar of the lions. The echo rung though his eardrums even as he covered his ears. A constant beeping noise was left after the initial sound waves dissipated. - "Motherfuckers...!"

Gale saw the lion sprint towards him at vertigo speed. There wasn't much he could do to avoid it, he tried to bring up a Nendo Nendo no Cloud from his hands, but it wasn't sufficient. The lion's palm connected with his chest and flung him back towards the wall. Then the beast seemed to stand back for a second. These large cats... They only retreat when they are going to jump to attack. Gale's head was going round and round, trying to focus on the big cat. He let the clay from his Nendo Nendo no Cloud stick to himself and he let the lion slam into him.

Little he knew, that Gale could dissipate into soft clay. The lion's palm went directly through him, and in that same instant he used the clay that he had previously created to bring up a Nendo Nendo no Earthern Spinal Cord from the wall itself. Using the lion's inertia against him, it was most probable that with all of his weight, he wouldnt be able to avoid the three meter long clay spikes that had risen from the wall, and from Gale himself. That was new... he let the clay spikes go even through his torso, his legs and his neck; parts that had already been transformed to avoid the lion's attack.

Last edited by Rodoku on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:54 am

The first lion, attacking Ikari, attempted to tun into her and slam her by the side to force her into the wall next to her. Instead he got a missile to the face. The explosion didn't seem to faze him; the lion swung his paw and slammed it into Ikari having her body fly towards the nearest wall. The lion then took its time walking towards her. With the limited room in the arena. Why didn't the lion fall? Because for his size the canon ball was not enough damage to knock him out. The lion staggered a bit while walking, but his endurance combined with his size made the normal missile that much weaker. Ikari shooting it at close range didn't give her much of a chance in dodging it either, and the lion was attacking before hitting her.

Gale, in the other hand, summoned spikes upwards after the lion's palm penetrated him completely. The spikes reached up but didn't reach the lion's head, which was 15 feet in the air.. not 12, like the spikes could catch. However, one of the spikes did harm the lion's left front leg, which was in the way when the spikes went upwards. The spikes penetrated his kin, and even fractures its bone, but the lion didn't seem TOO disturbed by it. The paw that was injured was raised upwards as the lion rose to its uppermost limit. The lion's idea was to squish Gale with his right paw, the good one, then roar in his face. After seeing the spike come out it was obvious that the lion should keep his head in a distance. The lion roared while attacking Gale, amplifying the sounds in the room. The king just put one finger in his ear and started moving it, he was apparently picking his ear while the battle commenced underneath him.

The lion attacking Ikari continued to roar. The spike that suddenly shot out gave the lion, because of his high perception and good reflex (along with the 15 feet it would take for the spike to reach his jugular), enough time to move slightly out of the way. The spike jabbed into his fur and got a good chunk of his neck, but it was superficial. His hide was enough to prevent some of the damage around his neck though, but not by much. The lion then inhaled, like he were about to make an even mightier roar. The lion's chest expanded at the inhalation it took and put both of his front paws forward, signalling the beginning of the attack. He exhaled and roared as hard as he could at the woman that had just attempted to kill him. The roar was so deafening that a person with too high a perception in that concentrated area (about 50%) would lose his senses temporarily (for the remainder of the thread). The roar was so powerful small vibrations could be felt through the body. This was focused on Diana.

Suddenly a dome appeared in front of Diana and stopped a good portion of the sound before it even reached her. All Diana could hear is the sound of foot steps walking around the Dome. For Ikari and Gale, if they saw, the brick wall around the steel door behind them was completely gone (about 12 feet overall with the door in the middle of the circle). The door fell soon afterwards; having no support on it anymore. Dante took off his scarf and put it around his neck, it was originally on his mouth, and did the same with the turban. The lions stopped what they were doing immediately at the unexpected guest. The lion that roared earlier took another large inhalation, looking at Dante this time. While he inhaled Dante created a small sphere in his palm. Dante spoke to everyone around him.

"Get down." The lion then slammed both of his paws forward and jerked his head to the side before his earlier roar but was interrupted by a blade that cut its neck in half. Suddenly blades completely took over the room cutting everything from cement to lions in a 360 degree radius. The only thing left standing was the steel hard wall put in front of Ikari, and the dome created by Diana (and possible the steel hard wall created by Gale). The lions had their bodies turn almost zombie like, but not nearly as bad as the other men. When they fell So the ground though, blood overtook the room by their corpses. The wall in front of Ikari and the Dome around Diana then fell to the ground. Dante looked at everyone, "Sorry I'm late. Had my hands full with the army then escaping, hahaha!" Suddenly a big explosion happened in Dante's exact spot. The king had a terrified look on his face and held a portable canon; it looked like a rifle but much larger.

Dante's body slowly turned back to normal after the smoke cleared; the king spoke. "Damn it.. of all the people in the world and I am the only one that ends up fighting 'three' logia type devil fruit users. If only I had sea stone.. I could cancel all of your powers with a simple touch." The king said all of this loudly so the enemies could 'excuse' his lack of preparation for this very rare moment. The king continued talking, "What do you plan to do now, stranger? No, I already know that answer. Why are you doing this? And what is your name?" Dante looked up at him and spoke. His ears were still bleeding from the lions roaring when he got in the room. Unlike Diana Dante had high perception, he could barely hear the king as he spoke. Dante had to guess the words the king mentioned; his high perception at least made him see the king as he spoke. That helped. "I am The Sand Spirit, and I do this for the people." The king smirked, and almost laughed, but he was met with a sphere that suddenly turned to a tornado around him. The king's corpse then fell to the ground in front of them in zombie form; it didn't take long before he turned into sand and disappeared.

Dante looked at everyone with his palm behind his head. Blood could only be seen under his shoes, this would confuse most people because they wouldn't know if it's his or the lion's. It's his blood. "Alright, so who can walk and who needs help being carried? We have about two minutes to get out of here before the army shows up. If you can walk raise your hands.. I have a hard time hearing at the moment."

Outside fifteen zombies were on the ground, and the rebels were fine. They were on the ground, terrified at what had happened. The very same man that helped them that day decide to rebel against the king.. had just selectively killed fifteen individuals almost simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:14 am

Not quite.  Diana's attacker was only somewhat wounded from the spike, and proceeded to get in position to blast her eardrums once more.  The constant fighting had seriously run its course on her body by this point.  She covered her eyes and ears to brace herself for the splitting pain she was bound to feel.  Surprisingly enough it wasn't nearly as bad as she was anticipated.  Opening her eyes, she saw that a dome of sand had formed around her.  That could only mean one thing; Dante had arrived in the nick of time.  Part of her was relieved, while the other half was wondering what took him so long.  Primarily relief though.

A long sigh escaped her as she fell onto her rear from exhaustion.  She could only hear footsteps and the occasional muffled speech, potentially a mixture of her pained ears and the dome blocking sound from reaching them.  It wasn't very long until the dome disintegrated, but she valued every second of relative quiet and weight off her injured leg.  Dante's apology felt unwarranted, but she gave a nod of understanding in response.  He showed up not a moment too late, as surprising as it was for the three of them to last for that long to begin with.  Although she would have preferred he showed up before taking a dive off a tower.  Could have saved her some troubles.

Moments later, the king was dead in the blink of an eye.  Part of her stomach revolted at the thought she might actually be glad someone was destroyed.  He more than likely deserved a much worse death.  Hopefully the next ruler would be a better one.  But what if the successor was even worse?  It was probably for the best that she didn't have much time to dwell on such things.  Particularly if there was yet another group of soldiers thirsting for their blood.  Why they haven't learned any better by this point, she was unsure.  This constant fighting and running was getting ridiculous.

"I think I can walk...  For how long, I'm unsure,"  Diana replied, giving a weak wave of her hand.  She shifted her weight onto her uninjured leg as she hoisted herself onto her wobbly feet.  Her knees threatened to buckle.  There was still a fair amount of fog in her head, too.  Just a bit farther.  Any faster than a brisk walk and she'd probably topple over.  Even though she had temporarily stopped the bleeding of her earlier wounds, unfortunately the damage still remained.  Sadly enough, Diana looked to the others to see she wasn't the only one.  At least she ought to make sure they get the rest of the way out in a single piece.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Ikari had fired a missile from her wrist towards the lion heading straight towards her.  As it went off, Ikari had thought that her plan was successful for a single moment.  That was until the lion continued to head straight towards her.  It was at that exact moment that Ikari knew she had made the wrong decision.  She should have dodged the lions attack somehow rather than attack back.  The fire in her eye continued to burn as she prepared herself to take the attack.  She would take the King's head and she would throw it to the man's army to show the island that he was dead and that a just ruler should take his place.  At this point, Ikari was hit and thrown into the wall.

Slamming into the wall hard enough to cause a concave caused sudden pain to surge through Ikari.  Biting her teeth together with a great amount of strength, Ikari forced herself not to scream out.  She would not scream, she would never scream.  The pain stayed as Ikari began to force herself out of the wall.  Her head was still heavy and continued to get heavier the further along the day went.  She should really sleep at some point.  Getting out of the wall, Ikari cracked the bones in her neck.  She suddenly jumped from a loud slam.  The door to the room had collapsed, causing the sound she had just heard over the lion roars.  Looking at the doorway, she saw that the brick wall next to it had been completely destroyed.  There stood a man that Ikari, having only seen him once, knew who it was.  Sandy had finally arrived.  About time. Where the hell had he been?  Suddenly, the man told them to get down and Ikari did exactly that.  A sand wall was built in front of her, probably the Sandman's doing.

After a few seconds, the wall in front of Ikari had disappeared.  Ikari took this as a sign that she could stand back up and did exactly that.  Beginning to walk over to Dante, Ikari listened to what he had to say.  Fighting the army by himself?  Doubtful.  No matter how strong someone was, they couldn't fight an army single-handedly.  That just didn't make any logical sense.  Ikari would beat the real reason out of him soon.  At that moment, Dante suddenly exploded.  Looking up to the King immediately, Ikari saw what seemed to be some sort of gun.  Dante seemed to come out of the explosion no worse for wear and both him and the King had a small back and forth.  The end of this back and forth ended up with the King turning to sand.  Ikari tutted after seeing this, muttering;
"I wanted to throw his head about for a bit."

Dante continued his conversation, looking about at the three of them asking who could walk.  Ikari raised her hand up while looking at Dante;
"I can walk.  Head is a bit heavy however."
Looking at the other two, Ikari listened in on what Diana was saying.  She could walk but wasn't sure for how long.  Fair enough, she had to go head to head with the Archer, and had probably sustained damage from earlier.  Ikari wasn't too sure if she had or hadn't sustained damage, but she doubted the woman would use her own Ice powers as a fashion accessory.  Though, that would be a good idea.  Ice necklace or Clay hat...Comes with problems though.  Ikari looked at Diana, speaking up;
"Don't worry, little princess, if you can't walk, I'll make sure you get to where we're going."
After speaking, Ikari turned to face the doorway and began to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Gale reformed against the wall... Although he didn't quite know why he would do such a thing. He definitely could have let the clay that was originally part of his body slide down and run to the side. This time, he was standing at the side of the previously summoned Earthern Spinal Cord, but he reformed at its left side. Since the lion was raising up his right frontal paw to attempt to smash him again, he thought that he would find it incredibly hard to connect with him without harming himself, since it would have to go through the steel hard clay spikes. But, just in case, he rose a Clay Wall in front of himself, which was extremely useful when the lion roared at him. The noise generated by his monstruous vocal chords rolled through the room like the waters falling in a cascade.

His vision was blocked by his own Clay Wall, but he knew that something was going on past it. His eardrums were left ringing after the tremendous howl that filled the castle. Despite this, he could hear the gates of he palace being smashed somehow. He decided not to move as a torrent of sand flooded the space, apparently in the form of blades. This had been preceded by another tremendous roar that almost deafened poor Gale. His face expression to all of these loud noises was pretty much similar to someone that was seizing. He wasn't really enjoying these sonic outbursts. That's why Gale was definitely grateful for Dante putting an end to them.

His head a little bit disoriented by the roars, he came out from behind the clay wall, which was as hard as steel, and that was pretty much the reason why he was still able to hear. To the reply of the King saying that only him was so unlucky to fight three logia types, and wishing that he had any seastone he responded out loud: "You would have had to touch us first! And in your dreams that would have happened!" But a minute later, he was already dead. Desintegrated into sand particles... Dante claimed to be the sand spirit, and he might as well be if he didn't leave any witnesses behind his attacks every time he striked.

Gale was relieved... This hell was over now. The only thing he had to worry about now were those damned marines that the deceased king mentioned. If they truly had a new picture of Gale... well, they had probably seen him wielding his Clay halberd in his hand, although he didn't use it a lot. But now he was a face of the revolution, and his bounty would probably have gone up. He dismissed his thoughts and payed attention to Dante, who was asking who could still walk.

"I am completely fine... Although I'm slightly bruised by the lion's weight against the wall when he hit me."- he looked at Diana and Ikari, they seemed to be in a whole piece... although Diana's knee did look terrible. He approached her and passed an arm below her armpit and across her back to help her walk.- "Milady Diana, I believe I still have sufficient strenght to help you. Let's just hope we don't have to run..."

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Dante smirked when he saw everyone saying they could walk. The one that seemed the most injured was Diana; since she looked pale for some reason. Gale seemed the most fine aside for some bruises, while The Steel Matyr looked a little banged up. Dante looked in the distance, noticing that soldiers were on their way to the castle. Dante looked at the three people that helped him in this revolution, "Looks like we'll have to run instead of walk." Suddenly Dante created a platform on top of him, it was like an umbrella for bad weather in most days. In reality it was just a ceiling over his head that was as hard as steel. Dante created a dome but gave it an angle for everyone to walk to the top of his 'umbrella/ceiling'. "If you don't hurry and get on this kingdom is going to be missing more then half of its army" After everyone gets on, after their chat, Dante will then start to run. The Ceiling on top of Dante follows him as he runs. With 30% speed Dante ran 25 miles per hour through the streets.

In front of the castle, where Dante had to leave, there already stood an army of guards marching towards the front gate. Upon spotting the group the guards started to sprint towards them. Dante created a giant 50 foot tsunami in front of him and slammed it against the ground to create a different terrain for them to run through; they weren't trained to run through sand it seemed. Dante then ran away from the guards, his goal right now was to leave an army to assist the new king when he came back. Dante ran through the streets but found that the area where his ship was located had more and more guards around it. He knew he couldn't reach it without having his ship's position blown. Dante stopped and ran inside a random building that seemed to be abandoned from the outside. When he went inside he saw that it was a clinic, there were people around that Dante knew couldn't afford the treatment he saw around this place. It looked like a free clinic but well funded. This was something new to Dante. He let go of his sand umbrella and let his friends hit the ground with the cushion from the sand.

The guards could be heard running amok the city. Dante had to take a detour through a dark alley, this was the most run down building he could see in the area he was running through. Clinic staff saw Diana, Gale, and Ikari and gasped instinctively. They had what any idiot would call 'battle wounds'. Dante didn't show any signs of pain, other then sweating, and talked loudly in the middle of the clinic (this caused a scene for those that didn't already notice them when they walked in the clinic). "If you value your code to save lives, save theirs." The guards seemed too busy patrolling the streets to think about checking homes. Dante only hoped that these people would understand their situation.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:32 pm

"You have my thanks," Diana replied to the group of them with a weak smile on her face.  Even in their damaged states, they each seemed willing to lend a hand.  It was nice to have help for once.  When working alone, it was pretty rare for her to get substantial assistance from anyone else.  This was something she probably shouldn't get used to, however.  Who knew how things were going to progress from here.  Escaping would have to take priority for now.  Even with Gale's help, a surge of hurt surged through Diana's leg and shoulder.  The damage she had taken earlier was starting to take the bulk of its toll.  Her calf and shoulder had both taken an arrow through their entirety, plus the ear damage from the recent run in with the lions.  She couldn't recall another time where she had this many injuries.

Whatever adrenaline and determination had been running thick in her blood had finished cycling through and pain had returned in bulk.  There was a sizable amount of wincing as they scaled the incline of sand onto the platform.  The moment they reached the top she removed herself from Gale and collapsed onto her side in a heap.  She couldn't handle it any longer and lost consciousness then and there.  Her body had to shut down and recover for a time, but Diana was very much still breathing and living.  That was enough excitement to last her a lifetime, maybe more.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Ikari nodded at Diana's thanks.  It wasn't like her to be thanked so she had very little reaction towards it.  Ikari wasn't looking forward to running, but she guessed it was something that had to be done.  This was until Sandy created a sort of platform for them to rest on.  Looking at it weirdly, Ikari slowly went towards it and knelt down on it.  I guess this was more effective that having three injured people trying to run by themselves, especially since one of them was injured to the point of passing out.  And she just passed out.  Well, lucky the platform was there for her to pass out on.  With that, the Sandman began to run at an alarming speed.  The speed he was moving at caused the air to push against Ikari.  Her hair billowed behind her, waving about in the wind and her baggy work uniform clung tighter to her during this time.

Ikari watched as Sandy threw an entire tsunami, made of what seemed to be sand, straight at the guards that were sprinting towards them.  Luckily, none of them fell underneath the sand, but it definitely slowed them down.  Wouldn't want to kill all of the guards within the city.  The next ruler of this place would more than likely need them after all.  Continuing to run, the man below her would run between the buildings of the city.  Eventually, he would walk into a building.  From the outside, the building seemed fairly abandoned.  Perhaps he went in here to hide from the running guards.  As they went inside, it was fairly obvious that the place was occupied.  Ikari fell to the ground, landing softly due to the sand.  Standing up straight, Ikari would listen to Dante's one moment of speech.  Looking at the people in the room, Ikari would point down to an unconscious Diana;
"Yeah.  She's probably in the worst situation out of all of us."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Gale nodded. Diana had passed out after detatching herself from him. She oviously didn't want to be a weight for him, and despite his initial intention of chivalry towards her, he let her resting against the platform that Dante had formed. They had needed to run. He had seen Dante smash lots of guards with what seemed to be a tsunami made out of sand. This was not paradise. DEFINITELY not the best day of his life... Or was it?

Despite all of these inconvenients, he felt alive. He felt like he had done something good to help the people, he had given himself to society. Their priorities over his own. Maybe that was something good, something he could learn to live with. He kept walking, although he couldnt keep up with Dante. Adding in the fact that he had accumulated fatigue due to the fight. Although he hadn't received as many hits as his companions, he was still very tired.

They strolled down dark alleys, which Gale wouldn't really have liked in any other situation, but right now he only cared about getting somewhere they could rest. They came closer to the port, which also had guards and marines roaming around like cockroaches. This wasn't any good, and they wouldn't be able to fight so many of them. Not in their current state and with one man- well, woman- down.

Fortunately, they had come upon what seemed to be a free clinic. Gale wasn't the wealthiest person around, and if he had any money, it would serve them better for other occasions. Dante's words seemed to cause commotion around the clinic, and some doctors watched them from a distance. Gale sighed with relief, he hoped that these people could help them.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:24 pm

There had been a lot of commotion in the clinic, people talking about a rebellion taking place outside and a lot of injured men coming in to get treated. Hellä didn't care about the rebellion though, she had never shared any opinion on the king or the prince, and she certainly didn't care about the revolutionaries either, all she cared about was helping people that needed to be helped. At the moment she was treating a small girl that had been hit by a crumbling wall, her left lung was punctured, her ribs broken, her right leg broken in two and her face had a small cut in her left cheek. She was stabilizing her and putting pain killers into her IV while her mother finished whatever she was doing. She stared at the child feeling emotionless, well, almost emotionless. She had anger building up in her to whoever had caused this, whether it was her parents building a not strong enough house or whatever had caused the wall to crumble on top of the girl. She didn't feel pity for her, but she did get annoyed. Once her mother had entered and told her that someone was inside the clinic asking for more help, and that she was in charge, she left running towards the entrance of the clinic.

From what she could see there were four people, one was passed out. The man who had spoken up was most likely the one in charge. Hellä went towards the passed out girl. She stared at her for some seconds, identifying most of her wounds, the visible ones at least. Father will treat her, mother is too busy right now to be able to treat her, and she can't wait, she's probably the one in the worst condition..., she turned to one of the men that volunteered in the clinic. "Please, Aidan, take this girl to my father's office, tell him he has to treat her, apparently he has a broken arm, calf, some cuts and other things that he will have to check" the man nodded, picked Diana up bridal style, and started walking towards Hellä's father's office.

Once he had entered he would have gently laid on a hospital bed. "Doctor Bellerose, miss Hellä said to take care of this lady that has been injured greatly, she mentioned a broken arm, leg and some other things that you would need to identify yourself" Aidan said, following every direction Hellä had given him. Hellä's father nodded and walked towards Diana, he lifted her left arm, then her right arm, then continued doing so with her legs, checking for injuries. She seemed to be in a really bad condition. "Aidan, you'll be staying. Prepare everything for bone surgery" Aidan nodded and started preparing everything. Once done, Hellä's father, with Aidan's help, performed bone surgery both on Diana's calf and arm, taking out the bone shards and making sure that there was nothing that could cause permanent damage. (Used: 1 morphine, 2 bandages)

Back in the entrance of the clinic:

Hellä turns towards the other woman, she couldn't see whether she had really bad wounds or not, but Hellä decided that she would send her to her mother, and she would deal with both men that seemed to be just with cuts and things like that. Less dangerous. "Come with me, and you both wait here, I'll be back shortly" Hellä's voice was gentle, but cold, and it was feminine, soft and easy to the ears. She started walking towards the waiting room for her mother's office, expecting the other woman would follow her. "Anya, please tell my mother that she has to check this woman, it's urgent, so once she's done with the child, she'll follow, okay?" the receptionist just nodded and smiled at the woman, telling her to take a seat and that ms. Bellerose would be here shortly. Hellä nodded at the woman and receptionist and walked back to the entrance.

"Your friends will be finished with their treatment in no time, this clinic has one of the best doctors around, so you shouldn't be worried" although her words seemed like she wanted to comfort them, there was no comfort in her tone. "Now please follow me, I'll be the one taking care of you" she bowed her head slightly, in respect, and started walking towards her office, hoping they would follow. Once she reached there, she sat on her chair and turned towards the men. "Now, who is going first?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, examining both men and trying to see who was in most need. Her eyes were searching but at the same time they were cold, not giving away a thing.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:23 am

As one of the doctors, a girl, seemed to take charge of the situation, no, of the commotion, that had been thrown off balance in the entrance of the clinic, Gale felt safe. He felt safe for the first time in a while... They had already managed to push the revolution far, and it was unlikely that they would be found here. If these doctors had been working in the clinic no-stop, it would be very improbable that they knew them from the battles that had taken place outside.

"The angel has fallen..." - Gale said as Diana was taken by one of the nurses, or was it another doctor? He couldnt really tell. Gale stood patiently. His wounds were definitely not the worst in the team. He thanked the gods above for the moment he had found this strange fruit. If it wasn't for it, he would most probably be dead right now. He touched his back though, he still had those wounds from the earlier fight with the guards and the knights. How had those damned guards managed to hit him and the Black Knight hadn't? Of course Gale was much more concerned for his own life in the latter... so that might have been a relevant factor.

The woman left with Ikari as well, to treat her. But she was back rather hastily, which told Gale that she wasn't the one treating the patient; instead, she probably had taken her to the hands of another doctor. The doctor tried to make them feel better apparently, telling them that they shouldnt be worried for their friends. Gale though about Diana and Ikari... brave women, indeed. And of course he was worried, despite what she could say. But he didnt show it.

Gale, and he took for granted that Dante was following as well, walked to the doctor's office. She spoke to them, asking who would be examined first. Gale didn't know if Dante had been significantly injured, but he knew that his own wounds could be treated much more easily, so maybe he should go first.

"Okay, I will go first." - Gale said, and without the doctor asking him to he first took his jacket off, and then his shirt followed. He turn around to show her his wounds. They werent very deep, but they could infected if they werent treated.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:51 am

Dante looked at a single woman that walked up to the group and took charge. She ordered the nurses and doctors to come over and grab the people that needed attention (mainly Diana). Dante and Gale seemed like the most fine, so they were taken by the woman herself and walked into a room for clinic duties. When Gale volunteered to go first Dante walked outside and closed the door. The last thing he wanted was to see Gale's wounds if they were 'under the belt' in any way. Dante used some of his current traveler clothing to wrap his wounds around and tighten them up. The last thing he wanted to do was spill some of his blood on the ground. The clinic staff would be angry for having to clean-up something while attending patients at the same time.

"I hope everyone is alright. We need to leave soon.. I can hear screams coming from outside." Dante thought to himself.

Outside the clinic the guards wreaked havoc in the city. Without a leader to tell them to stop they continued to pillage and go inside homes looking for the pirates. They searched the shores and found nothing more then an old and possibly unusable ship docked on the water. Nobody even wanted to go inside, and it wasn't sailing which meant nobody was trying to escape inside of it. Dante's crew became the number one priority of the island. In the distance, though, an old man with a small child and 'Fabio' looking man walked towards the city. The guards didn't try to stop the old man even as he walked through the gates. Even to them the king had too kind of a face to hate while looking at it. The 'ex-king' had arrived in his kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Ikari watched as a single woman began to order the others around her.  She seemed fairly young.  Ikari began to withdraw into herself and think about the situation.  She was younger than some of the people here, presumably, and could confidently order them about.  Either she was an extremely experienced doctor or the child of one.  Once the woman uttered that Diana should be taken to her father, Ikari nodded to herself.  Well, that was that case solved.  Most definitely a child of one of the more experienced doctors.  Everything once again made sense with the universe.  That was until the woman told Ikari to follow her.  Ikari seemed to recoil slightly, looking at the girl oddly.

Ikari began to follow but opened her mouth to protest to the person she was following.  She wasn't the one that needed the most medical attention;
"Just so you know, the other two are likely in a worse position than I.  It's probably best that I be treated last.  I only have a few bruises here and there."
Her speech apparently fell on deaf ears as the woman continued to walk.  Ikari shook her head and continued to follow anyway.  Once the woman stopped, she spoke to a receptionist and left.  The receptionist told her to take a seat and Ikari complied, slightly irritated that she has to stay in a single place.  She was sitting in a single spot for several month before, now she has to wait again.  Oh so fun.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:13 am

A short while after the procedures had finished, Diana's eyelids sluggishly opened.  Where was she, exactly?  Even though she had woken up in an unfamiliar place she remained collected.  One of the last things she remembered was being trapped with some monstrous lions and Dante jumping in to help.  Now she was lyng on a bed with bandages wrapped around her tended injuries.  After she thought about it for a while, she noticed a significant lack of pain for the first time in a good while.  Her limbs were incredibly heavy and her mind fogged, but she was free of hurt.  She must have passed out and been taken to a hospital.  There were two other people in the room, the older one had the appearance of a doctor and the other might have been an assistant.

"There were a few others I was with...  are they well?"  she sleepily inquired.  Diana's wits hadn't fully returned to her quite yet, but she attempted to move her head and spot them regardless.  A look of mildly confused concern had fallen onto her face.  Movement was impossible at the moment, with arms and legs that felt like bags of sand.  Were the others being tended to?  They couldn't have just left her there by herself, could they?  It was difficult to think clearly with her thoughts being as muffled as they were.  There was so much she wanted to ponder about, too.  The last handful of hours had been a mess, and she probably wouldn't comprehend entirely what happened for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:27 am

Hellä:
Had Hellä been a normal persona, she would have probably blushed as Gale removed his shirt, but she just blinked and moved to see his wounds. She laid him facing down and noticed that his wounds were starting to get infected. "It seems that your wounds are getting infected so I will clean them with alcohol. It will hurt a lot but at least they will be clean and infection-free" Hellä said calmly as she took out the rubbing alcohol and started cleaning the wounds softly, gently, with a cloth. Once it had all been cleaned, she put bandages to let the wounds heal. (x1 bandage x1 rubbing alcohol) "You'll have to take care of your back, I would recommend not doing any exercise or straining activity for a week because it will cause a lot of pain. After that you should probably be okay, but if it hurts too much, don't do anything too hard on your body" she said softly, trying to sound gentle but the monotone kind of ruined it. She stared at Gale, her eyes blue with a tinge of gray in it, cold and professional. "I believe those are all your wounds? Or is there anything more?" she asked, then she added "If that's all, please leave and tell the other patient to come inside". Then, as a second thought, she said "Ah, I'm Hellä Bellerose, by the way. Call me Doctor Hellä because my father is called Doctor Bellerose". Even though Hellä didn't seem necessary to say her name, she had never found it necessary, in fact, she still did it out of courtesy. She had been forced since little by her parents, who told her that it was really rude to not present herself.

Hella's father:
After having finished the surgery, some minutes after, the woman started gaining consciousness. Doctor Bellerose had successfully removed any bone shards and muscle tissue that might have impeded the healing of her arm and calf. He smiled at her gently as she started inquiring about other people she had been with. She seemed extremely worried about the well being of her friends, but unfortunately Doctor Bellerose knew nothing about the situation outside, he had stayed in his office treating patients while his daughter Hellä worked on the rest. Looking at Aidan for help, Aidan smiled at the woman. "It's fine, everyone is being treated as we speak. Our doctors are the best of the best, so you have nothing to worry about. I'm Aidan, head nurse, and assistant of Doctor Bellerose" he said gently, his smile never leaving his face.

That smile was something Alan Bellerose would never see on his daughter's face. His own smile faltered for a second due to that thought, but reappeared as quickly as it left. "That would be me. Nice to meet you. It seems that you had a broken calf and arm, we have healed them and you will have to use a sling for your arm for two weeks, avoid any strenuous activities and rest the most you possibly can" he started his doctor talk, and then smiled at the woman. "Are there any questions?" he asked and waited for an answer.

Hellä's mother:
Fortunately for Ikari, she didn't have to wait long. Although Sol Bellerose had been busy all day, she seemed to get out of surgery with the little child (the one from the previous post that Hellä was attending) and Anya told her that Hellä asked for the woman to be treated before anyone else. Ms Bellerose smiled kindly at the girl and nodded for her to enter her office. Supposing she entered, Ms Bellerose patted a stretcher where the patients would lay down and be treated. "Is there anything wrong with you? What happened? I would like a detailed explanation of your wounds, but first, follow my finger with your eyes" she started explaining.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:04 am

Gale saw Dante leave the room as he showed his back to the doctor. Gale didnt feel particularly uncomfortable with showing the upper part of his body. The doctor said his wounds appeared to be getting infected... Of course, if Dante had the GREAT idea to send them through the sewers... That place seemed to be like a rotting cauldron of bacterial concoctions. And there came the alcohol... Gale said nothing when Hellä proposed this.

He withstood the pain like a man. Not in the mysoginistic intention, but rather because he wouldnt want to be heard screaming by someone he didnt know. His face curled up almost into a fist due to the searing pain. The alcohol scorched over his wounds... but it wasn't that terrible. It could have been much, much worse. She banadaged him and Gale gave her a smile.

"Thank you... Doctor..." - she seemed not to hear him as he said this in a low voice. But then she introduced herself, which was useful for him. - "Yeah, I think that's all. Gale Senter, here. You're a hella good doctor!"

Gale looked at the sides with guilt and went out of the room. He raised his hand, half salutating Dante, half signaling him to go in.

"Hey, it's your turn, Dante." - It would now be Gale's turn to wait patiently. Then he'd like to go check on his friends... How would Diana's surgery be coming? How would Ikari be doing?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:52 am

Dante watched Gale finally leave the room. It was Dante's turn. He sighed and slapped Gale's palm with his palm. He mistakenly thought he raised his hand for a high-five. He walked inside the room and closed the door behind him. Now that he was alone he looked at the doctor directly. She acted cold and calculating a few minutes ago, which gave her away almost immediately. Dante just had to give her the facts and he'll be on his way... him figuring this out may or may not have been thanks to him putting his ear on the door as well. May or may not.

Hella sat on the chair. Dante sat on the area he assumed a patient was supposed to sit, on the bed with paper on top. Dante looked at Hella and gave a small smile with a hand behind his head; he was apologizing. "I'm sorry for these people. I put them all in danger; it's my fault they're in here, I accept full responsibility for their treatments. I'll pay for everything.", Dante then changed the subject, putting on a more serious face. "So I have some cuts on my left side, and an arrow wound through my left shoulder. It doesn't feel like anything's broken, but it's definitely bleeding. My left thigh is bleeding too. The difference is that the bleeding on my shoulder is worse." Dante got all of these wounds from being shot at by arrows while he was wet from the rain. He'll have to overcome that weakness one day.

Dante watched her reaction then started talking randomly about the ways that he got injured, since it might help her deduce a way to treat them.

"I got an arrow that penetrated through my shoulder. The arrowhead might be in there. One arrow went through my left thigh at the castle gates, another one cut through my left chest, and.. actually I think that's it. Those guards at the front of the kingdom tried to shoot me down, hehe, I got lucky." Anyone that lived in the town knew that the gates had about 100 archers patrolling the city walls. Dante didn't explain how his comrades got their wounds because he didn't know what happened to them.

While she treated Dante he started to talk to her for a decent conversation. "Do you have plans for the future? Or some goals? Most doctors have a goal about saving lives.. but you look and sound different. I guess I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:05 am

"Understood,"  Diana replied, giving a nod in response to the doctor's orders.  The pair of medical workers must have done an impressive job doing whatever it was they did.  Most of the pain had vanished and what remained was certainly manageable for her to bear. She was expecting much worse news from them, particularly after waking up in an unfamiliar hospital room after being unconscious for who knew how long.  If what they said was true, the others were being treated as they spoke.  That was enough to put her fogged mind at relative ease for now.  Now she could relax somewhat.  Laying her head on the pillow behind her, Diana rested her eyes as a sigh of exhaustion escaped her lips.  Hopefully the others were in better conditions than she was.  Her concern for them hadn't entirely vanished, but she didn't think the doctor would outright sugar coat the conditions they were in.  Their status mustn't have been too dire.  It was likely the man would have said something if they were.  

"Thanks, to the both of you.  How can I possibly repay you?  I don't have anything of value in my possession..."  Diana looked slightly sheepish as she commented this.  She had nothing of monetary value.  The only things she had handy were the clothes on her back, and even those were in terrible shape.  Everything else she owned was the vessel she arrived on, and her belongings were probably long gone by this point.  It had only been little more than a day or so since she had gotten to the island, but it had already felt like an eternity ago.  Most of the excitement she would have preferred to forgotten about.  Granted she wasn't entirely sure what she could remember about it that very moment.  What amount she could recall wasn't particularly pleasant, however.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:21 am

While waiting, Ikari tapped a tune on her knee. The tune wasn't anything specific or special, but it helped pass the little time between sitting down and waiting for the doctor to come out of her office. Ikari didn't exactly have a lot of patience. Even to her, it was an astounding feat that she had managed to wait for that long. The woman smiled at Ikari and motioned for her to enter her office. Glad to be standing up and moving again, even for a bit, Ikari jumped to her feet and walked fairly briskly into the woman's office. Upon entering, she was signalled to either sit or lie down on a stretcher. Shrugging, Ikari lay down on the stretcher. Once Ikari lay down, a barrage of questions came her way.

Blinking for a second, Ikari would begin to answer the question that was asked of her. While she answered, Ikari followed with her eyes. Her human eye followed the finger with a tiny delay, as is normal for humans. Her cyborg eye followed the eye with great precision, never straying away from the eye even for a moment;
"I received a fairly heavy blow to the head. I can feel no broken bones, but I did feel slightly sluggish and dizzy after the blow. Apart from that, I have no external or internal injuries that I can think of. Oh, but I have been only eating bread for about a month, so I may be slightly malnourished."
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Hellä:
Hellä blinked and waved slightly as the man, Gale, left her office and probably told the other man to enter. He was... a peculiar person, she already knew, and she kind of found his joke funny. The pun. It was terrible, but that fact made it funny. She would have laughed had it not been Hellä. A minute after Gale left, another man entered. It was the man that had been first, and seemed to be the leader, or at least he seemed to have some sort of authority, from what Hellä had witnessed. She sat on her chair as he sat on the bed. Hellä was going to ask him what his injuries were when he started speaking, and to her surprise, he was apologizing. Although reckless actions had always been something that infuriated Hellä, the fact that this man was conscious of them and apologized for the trouble, and the hurt that he caused to his people, made Hellä look at him with brighter eyes.

When he started talking about his wounds, Hellä nodded and listened to him while standing up and heading towards him. She gently removed his clothes, nodding every so often to show him that she was listening. And started cleaning his wounds. "Well, it's certainly a good thing that nothing is broken, however I have to do something about the bleeding. Just hold on and I'll get that fixed" she wrapped bandages around every injury, not without removing said arrowhead, and listened as he mentioned how he got them in the first place. Ah, indeed, reckless actions. No wonder there was a commotion, Hellä thought, but she didn't really care about them infiltrating into the castle or whatever they actually did. She was here to do her job, only that.

He started questioning her about her life goals and future, although to anyone else it would have been intrusive, Hellä didn't really mind, after all, she didn't have any to start with. "I don't have anything planned for the future, no goals... Although I guess finding a goal could be my goal, but wouldn't that be a paradox? Then again, I have no idea" there was no emotion in her voice, just like always, and although she was a bit upset (like 0.000001%) at the fact that she had no conviction at all, no resolve, she didn't let her bother her or influence her in making any irrational decisions or hinder her performance as a doctor. Then she thought that she hadn't exactly been polite, again something she tends to forget, and presented herself. "Oh, I'm Hellä Bellerose by the way, call me Doctor Hellä or Hellä though, because my father and mother both work in this hospital and my father goes by Doctor Bellerose" she mentioned to the man, secretly hoping that he would introduce himself as well, I mean, that's what normal people do right? Why she would hope for it was beyond Hellä's comprehension, though.

Hellä's father:
Alan Bellerose was a nice man, he really liked helping others, and hearing this young woman's gratitude in her voice was more than enough to repay for the treatment. At least he felt that way. "Oh dear, you don't need to repay me. This hospital is specifically known for giving free treatment to those who need it. You desperately needed it, and I am not going to judge my daughter's judgement on the matter. Now the best way you could repay me would be to lay down and rest, I'm sure your friends will be patched up soon and will come to see you, in the meantime you can just stay here and maybe sleep for a little while. A nurse will come if you press this button" he pointed to a small white button next to the bed "So just call if you need anything. Your friends will be given the room's number, so don't worry about anything" he had a warm smile and was trying to soothe and relax Diana, so she wouldn't be sad or anxious or anything. Happy people heal faster.

Hellä's mother:
Sol Bellerose frowned a bit recognizing the movements and things the woman explained. "Well, it's not because you've been malnourished, you seem to have a concussion, you just need to stay awake until the dizziness and sluggishness is gone. Understood? And as for the only eating bread for a month... You need to eat properly, although you're not a teen anymore, you still need to get nutrients into your body, and treat it carefully. I will have a nurse bring you food, so please eat it, okay? Now I have to go check other patients so please wait here patiently and eat the food that will be brought to you" And without saying anything else, but patting the woman affectingly on the shoulder and smiling warmly. "See you later, and take care" and with that she left the room, telling a nurse to bring the woman some food and water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: A Kingdom at War   West Blue: A Kingdom at War - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: A Kingdom at War
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next