One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Saki walked around the town, it seemed like homey, although she hadn't been there for long. She didn't plan on staying for a long time anyway, she never did. She sat down in a bench and watched the people walk past her. The weather was good enough, so she was wearing her summer clothes, however her winter clothes were packed neatly in a backpack which she carried everywhere. Saki sighed softly, after all the training she had done she had yet to meet someone that would befriend her. She thought about people in the circus, how the animals were the only ones that seemed to love her, and the rest despised her, including her parents. Then she thought about Mariana, her beloved sister. Where are you, Mariana? , She asked in her mind, looking up to stare at the sky.

Then she felt something lick her hand and saw a dog looking at her brightly. Saki let out a small laugh as she turned to pet the adorable creature that had approached her. "LEAVE MY DOG ALONE!" someone screamed and Saki turned to see an old grumpy man making his way towards her. Her eyes were wide and filled with confusion as she tried to understand why the man was screaming at her. "Don't you dare continue touching my dog!" he pointed an accusing finger at her. Due to his loudness, people had started staring at them and glaring at Saki, even though she had done nothing wrong.

Saki stood up and bowed to the man. "I apologize" she said politely, trying to not piss the man off any further. Even if she wasn't quite sure what she had done to make him scream at her to start with. The man, however, slapped her and took the dog in his arms. Saki's cheek hurt from the impact of his hand and she knew it'd leave a bruise. Her eyes narrowed at the man, if no one stopped her now, she would do something to him, something she would probably regret after. This adorable dog doesn't deserve having such a bastard as him as an owner!, she thought.

1/15

Last edited by Lost on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:13 pm

As the event unfolded in the middle of a street a man observing stepped forward from within the crowd. The man in didn't look like he came from the island, since he was wearing a rather vacation-ish blue blouse, with a pair of light blue jeans underneath them. ''Are you alright young lady? If I were you I wouldn't mind the old man, he must be growing senile''. He spoke those words whilst gently smiling, hoping to lower the tension that took the stage the second the old man's hand made contact with the young ladies face. After gently grabbing Saki's wrist he led her to an alleyway that seemed deserted. Once there the man let go of Saki's wrist and looked at her. ''My name is Johnson, and sorry for just now, but I hate staying the center of attention like that... Either way, would you mind going for a cup of tea with me, so you can drink the shock of the event away?''.

The shade the alleyway provided was nice and chilly, and in the distance the people could be heard recommencing whatever they were doing in the distance, so the coast was safe. Johnson rubbed the back of his head and looked down awaiting for an answer. 'Ugh, why did I do this again.. ah right pretty girl in an awkward situation needs saving.. Besides she seemed to get pretty pissed off at the old geezer.. Either way play it cool Johnson, you can do this, first talk I've had with a woman in months but I'm sure I haven't lost my touch' thought Johnson nervously as he was trying to act cool towards Saki.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Saki was surprised when someone stepped in and told her to not mind the old man, that he was growing senile. Well, obviously, I mean, not any people would get pissed off that their dog was being pet by a stranger. I mean, I didn't even do anything wrong, I didn't know it was his dog, and he doesn't have a collar, how would I have known? And he certainly didn't have to slap me when I apologized, Saki thought but she wasn't going to tell the stranger. She didn't even have the time to do it anyway as the stranger grabbed her wrist and started leading her to an alleyway. It seemed deserted and Saki would have been alerted had the stranger not saved her just minutes ago. He then proceeded to ask her if she would like to go for a cup of tea with him, using the confrontation with the old man as the main reason. Saki didn't know if she should believe the man, but as she stared into his deep blue eyes, she figured that she had nothing to lose. He seemed trust worthy, and maybe it was finally the opportunity to make friends and a travel companion. Saki needed that desperately.

She noticed the man rubbing the back of his head, showing that he was slightly nervous about what Saki would say, whether she would agree to having a cup of tea or reject his offer, and he looked down, probably not wanting to make eye contact, same reason as before, most likely nervous. Saki laughed softly, her feminine yet not too-high (or annoying) voice resounding through the alleyway as she nodded. "I don't see why not. And thanks for saving me out there, I don't know what I would have done had you not interrupted it. I do know I would have regretted it though, so, again, thank you" Saki said and bowed slightly, a soft smile playing on her lips. As she had talked, a rather sombre tone had appeared in her words when she said "I would have regretted it" but she hoped the stranger didn't notice the change, and was fooled by her smile. Saki didn't want the stranger to know about her abilities, and even less about her being a pirate. Maybe she would trust him later on, but as of know, she knew nothing about the stranger.

2/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Holding in a sigh of relief johnson decided to nod. '' I'm not really a local, but I know a place where they pour some pretty good tea. We'll have to walk a little but though, I hope you don't mind''. Johnson seemed to be frozen for a second, before gently grabbing saki's hand, smiling at her whilst doing so. 'Did I just really do that, DAMMIT I'm way too pushy, come on johnson, keep it cool, no turning back now'. As this thought flew through his mind johnson, as quick witted as he was, thought of an excuse to do this rather inappropriate action. ''We wouldn't want to get lost in these busy streets now would we?''. He gently led her next to him, and johnson walked out of the alley with her.

Whilst walking, passing by many people, Johnson decided to get to know this girl a bit better. ''So tell me, where are you from, and what are you here from? You don't see too many tourists around these parts you see, and you definitely don't seem like someone who comes from this godfor- erm, town. Next to that I wonder what you could do for a living.. A sailor perhaps? A woman of fortune?''

The sun was up high in the sky, and the wind felt warm, for Johnson it was rather uncomfortable weather. Whilst walking and asking Johnson also seemed in thought about something whilst he talked, which could be noticed by the tone that sometimes changed into a lower, mumbling one. ' Yeah, who could she be anyways, but then again who am I to ask... This is why I don't socialize that often, I suck at it. Oh well, I hope she's not a marine or bounty hunter by trade, not that it's wrong, but it would put me in an awkward situation.. Why am I explaining my reasons anyways, these are my own thoughts.. I'm way over thinking this situation, I feel as if she can read my very thoughts..'.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Saki's eyes widened slightly as he took hold of her hand. She knew that before he had done so to lead her to the alleyway but now it seemed... intimate, and wrong, coming from a stranger such as him. Sure, Saki acknowledged that the stranger was indeed handsome, much more handsome than anyone she had seen and/or met so far, but that didn't mean that she was comfortable with stuff like this, holding hands and being intimate. It certainly wasn't on Saki's plan to become like this with someone, and this man was not gaining any more points by doing such things randomly. However, as he explained that they could get lost in the busy streets, Saki felt herself relax against his touch slightly, not entirely though, because it seemed like it was just like he was giving her a reason, an excuse, so that he would be able to hold her hand. Saki nodded after he finished saying his excuse. She didn't really see a need to say anything.

As they continued walking, he started to interrogate her. It felt like he wanted to get to know her better, but Saki couldn't help but feel that this man was interrogating her, stuffing his nose into her business. Maybe it was because she was already annoyed (because of the old man slapping her and screaming at her for absolutely no reason), but she still felt that way. Saki wouldn't say it out loud though, because it would be rude and Saki wasn't known for being rude. She was known for being friendly and not judging people by first impressions. However, this man's first impression was not good at all, she must say. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. She, as expected, started replying to his questions. "I'm not sure where I was born. My family and I travelled a lot, they own a circus. I'm here because I'm travelling around, however I am not part of the circus anymore. And indeed, I don't come from this town" then came the hardest question, was she ready to tell him that she was a pirate? No, she wasn't. Saki smirked and nudged the man's side with her elbow, it was a playful move and she hoped he didn't mind. "Now if I told you the rest, I would have to kill you" she replied playfully and winked at him. However, unlike how the man would think, it was only the truth. She would have to kill him if she told him.

Saki then turned to stare at the man for some seconds, and then turned to look at what was in front of her. "Hm, what about you? I don't know anything about you. I don't even know you name" she said with a smile, hoping he would open up to her at least enough to tell her his name. He seemed much friendlier than her, but no one ever knew for sure with humans. Humans lied and were deceitful. "I'm Saki, by the way, Saki Star" she added.

3/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Johnson laughed at the way she talked to him. ''Kill me you say? That'd be interesting to see you try.''. Johnson smiled as he answered the the girl known as saki's question. ''I come from a moderately boring island, but I managed to escape. I just managed to get here working on many ships for close to no wage at all, but its enough to buy tea for pretty ladies.''. 'Did I just say that, damn I'm more smooth then I can remember. Keep it together Johnson, she must be idolizing you by now, and if not, all hope is lost because I don't have any other smooth moves.'.

''And my occupation you ask? Right now nothing more then a sailor trying to work for his food. But, technically speaking I guess you could say I'm a man of fortune, a pirate, a criminal of the seas. Its not that special in this age but still, I will become the most famous pirate who ever lived!''. Johnson realized a bit too late that his tone had changed to a loud one, yelling his ambition to become a famous pirate instead of saying it. ''Ehehehe, awkward.. Uhm, so yeah, I've trained years to come this far just work from ship to ship, life can be cruel sometimes don't you think?''. Johnson looked at Saki with a gentle smile. He seemed to ignore all the stares he got because of his sudden outburst, and tried to cover it up with small talk to the best of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Saki smiled relieved that Johnson had laughed and not asked her any further about her occupation, she wouldn't have liked to either run away or attack the man, he did seem friendly enough, even if a tat weird. "Oh? Is that a challenge?" Saki said playfully, she then proceeded to listen to him talking about his background, nothing really outstanding or interesting to Saki, although it did catch her off-guard when he called her a "pretty lady". Although, Saki being Saki, thought he was just trying to be polite and smiled back, thanking him for the compliment. She wasn't looking for something more, and even less at the very start of her adventures. Meeting a lover meant focusing all of her time on him, and that wasn't something Saki was ready to give up, neither was her freedom, as her life would become theirs, not just hers. So Johnson being anything more than a friendly stranger, or hell, even a friend, was out of the question. Saki didn't even doubt it once, and she knew that she wouldn't, even if they travelled together for a longer time.

Once Johnson started talking about his occupation Saki froze, her hand slipping from his grip. "A pirate?" It wasn't that Saki was afraid, and neither was she excited about meeting another pirate. She was more like... extremely cautious. He could be a bad pirate, one that recklessly destroyed everything around him. She didn't know Johnson enough, and she wouldn't give out that she was a pirate herself, after all, it wasn't like she had a bounty or anything of the like. He asked her if she thought life could be cruel sometimes and she nodded. "I'm sure other people have it worse though, and they still are thankful for everything they've got" she replied and looked at the people around them, they were scared, because Johnson had admitted to be a pirate, more like he had screamed it so all town could hear him. Saki wasn't sure if Johnson had done it because of the passion he felt for his dream, or because he wanted people to know, be alert and even attack them.

Saki stayed cautious, looking around just in case someone would try and attack them. She was labelled a pirate by association, not like it was wrong, but Saki hadn't planned to be in the spotlight so soon, so soon into her journey. And it was all "thanks" to Johnson.

4/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:37 pm

As Saki let go of his hand Johnson walked a few steps before turning around to look at her. ''Oh? Don't tell me you're a bounty hunter, or even a marine, or I'd have to kick your ass more then I'd like to''. Johnson said it with a playful tone, not taking into consideration that the attention was focused on him, the self proclaimed pirate. ''But in case you're a little less tough then I thought you'd be, you don't have to be afraid of Mr.. or should I say Doctor pirate here, if I was planning to kill you, or for that matter do anything wrong around here, I would have done so when your guard was down''. Johnson, having been raised in his family, considered this to be rather trivial talk and laughed as if he had no worries concerning it.

After a small moment of awkward silence Johnson once again turned around and started walking down the path they had been walking on for a small while now. ''Come, the restaurant is only a tat further, and you just have to try the earl grey, its incredible''. He said it with a loud voice, since he was facing the other direction with Saki behind him. In his thoughts, however, something entirely different went on.

Ah what a pesky situation this is, I might just have lost her with that declaration. Oh well, if she turns out to be hostile I'll either have to make a tactical retreat, or beat her up. Can't let her even remotely notice I've got my guard up though, that'd be a problem. Oh if she could read minds now.. I'd be so fucked...
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Saki snorted, even if the action was deemed unfeminine, coming from her it was normal to the ears. "As if I would chose such a miserable way to make a living" she mentioned out loud while following Johnson. She couldn't believe the man said he would kick her ass, as if he could. That just sounded ridiculous. Maybe Saki hadn't had much training, let alone actual sparring, but she was sure she could handle a man like Johnson, that seemed to be full of himself. And thought he could charm Saki. Pft, As if, Saki thought, smirking. "I wouldn't underestimate me, if I were you" she mentioned as she walked towards him, "and who said I had my guard down?" she added while raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow, her grey eyes sparkling under the sunlight. She was amused, that was a fact, however she wouldn't just go around screaming that she was a pirate, so Johnson would possibly either never find out, or in a long, long time.

Johnson brought up the restaurant again and she shrugged, continued to walk towards the place. "I don't really enjoy tea, but I'll give it a try. If I do not like it, I will just order a cup of coffee" in fact, Saki despised tea, but she didn't feel like telling this Johnson any more information about herself, at least not until he proved himself worthy of her trust. Selfishly claiming that he was a pirate to the town's people was NOT a way to gain said trust, so our dear Johnson had to work harder to get it now. Saki narrowed her eyes, almost appearing to look like cat eyes, and continued walking. "By the way, never do that again. It will bring me trouble, and that's the last thing that I want" she commented, and then noticed that her comment wasn't clear enough, so she added. "Claiming that you're a pirate. It's troublesome, by association people have marked me as a pirate as well. If marines, bounty hunters or other pirates were nearby, they would come and cause trouble. And all thanks to you" she commented as she waved her left hand around, she made this to see that it wasn't really a problem anymore, but that she would appreciate if Johnson refrained himself from putting her in situations like that again.

5/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

''Aha, I see''. Johnson's way of replying was rather blunt, compared to how he had been acting since they met. Johnson felt a slight annoyance. 'Yuck a pirate, how despicable' he thought to himself. Knowing that the one he was going to drink tea with was someone with possible hostile intentions certainly raised Johnson's awareness even more. Without Saki being able to notice, since she walked a bit behind him, Johnson closed his eyes, relying on his 'sixth' sense in order to navigate, but especially in order to keep an eye on her. Johnson's plan of secrecy failed however when he told saki to 'watch out for that man' when a man, seemingly in a hurry, came out of one of the alleyways with a rather fast speed. It was something that, under normal circumstances, Johnson would not have been able to see. DAMMIT Johnson, keep your shit together for once, stop seeing her as an attractive female and start treating her like a pirate!.

As he continued repeating this thought as he walked, they finally arrived at the restaurant. Johnson chose a seemingly empty table with two chairs right at the front of the restaurant, and sat down on one of them. Johnson held his hands before his eyes after opening them, for he had closed them for a bit .''So tell me Miss pirate, how would you, someone who can't even stand her own against an old man, going to hold her own against someone like me, a well build young man capable of mass destruction''. He couldn't stop himself from chuckling a little bit after saying the mass destruction part, it seems that a part of him was still intending to be playful towards saki. Even so his reply was rather blunt compared to the ones of the past.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Saki dodged the man running with Johnson's help, but she raised her eyebrows. How had he seen him coming?, she thought. There were many thoughts running through Saki's head as they continued making their way to the restaurant, but she couldn't help but thinking that in her speech she had given away something she hadn't meant to. She regretted it a lot, but she wasn't even sure what that was, so when they reached the restaurant and they sat on the table, Johnson started talking and she knew she had given away the worst thing she could have. Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head, telling Johnson that he had presumed wrong all along, and that he was thinking too highly of himself. She didn't like him anymore, at all. Not even like a friend. He was too caught up with himself.

Saki cleared her throat. "Oh? So respecting the elders is now showing weakness? I'm sure it shows strength and self-control, actually. And as for the Miss Pirate comment, I'm sure I've never even mentioned my occupation so how would you be so sure?" she giggled, he was too full of himself. She hated people like him. A waitress brought two glasses of water and Saki wetted her fingertip before carefully moving it across the edge of the glass, making it sound softly, not loud enough to catch the attention of the other customers, but loud enough so Johnson would be able to hear it. "I'm sure I never even mentioned something to think I'd even want to fight against you. A merely comment that was supposed to be humorous was taken the wrong way, then again, I guess I shouldn't have expected you to even have a normal sense of humour" Saki's eyes were still narrowed but they held no hatred, or even negative feelings. She was just merely defending herself against the man who seemed to be offending her up to some point. "And as for the mass destruction thing, like I said before. I don't care of your abilities, I was taught not to underestimate people, and not think too highly of myself. I joked about murdering you, and now you underestimate my abilities which remain unknown to you. It seems like a good enough reason to dislike you, however I hold no hatred towards you, Johnson" she shrugged and ordered a coffee once the waitress came back, ready to take the orders. "Earl Grey for you, right?" she asked him, a small smile playing on her lips, almost as if taunting him.

6/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Johnson smiled as he took a sip of his water. He was having a good time for once, it was a nice change of pace compared to the usual hard work he had to do on deck. Putting down his glass Johnson rolled his eyes. ''Oh really, weren't you about to do something you shouldn't when you got hit? At least I can remember our conversation going like that when you were nice, and you know, not a pirate yet. Besides underestimating, really? Someone who doesn't even dare calling themselves a pirate in public can't be capable of that much. You are a fun, and quite attractive gal and such, but it's going to take a whole lot of that bullshit in order to convince me you'd be of any use in any combat situation ever, Miss pirate with a pretty face.''

Johnson, although in reality not really underestimating Saki, found it funny to see her react the way she did. Johnson's mindset had quickly changed from a man trying to catch some tail to the mindset of someone talking to an old battlefield comrade. As his tea arrived, Johnson began blowing on it in order for it to cool down. Not patient enough to wait the required time Johnson took a sip soon after, burning a bit of his tongue. ''Tea so good it burns my tongue, just how I like it. So Saki, do you have a bounty already? Or have you done something illegal yet? Because those are the fun perks of being a pirate after all''.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Saki's left eye twitched slightly, it was barely visible, if this man didn't have a good perception, he wouldn't have noticed, but something told Saki that it was otherwise. Maybe when he warned her that the man was running towards her? She wasn't sure, but she knew that this man still didn't hold her trust. And he was slowly going the other way, becoming someone disliked by her. Not yet though. Saki sighed. "I might have, but nothing that bad. And that doesn't take away the fact that I let him slap me because I wouldn't lay a hand on him, let alone raise my voice at him like he had. I still controlled my anger and apologized to him, even though it hadn't been my fault. Maybe I don't like unnecessary trouble? I do not belong to a crew, and I don't have any friends. I am smart enough to know that bringing a lot of attention towards myself is an unwise decision, quite stupid to be honest. Besides, I do not need to convince you of anything, I don't know you and you haven't proved yourself to me either, why should I care about what you think of me?" Saki said while taking a sip of her coffee, unlike Johnson's tea, it wasn't burning hot. "And I do not have a pretty face" she added with a scowl.

She hated that Johnson judged by her appearances, it was something extremely annoying. She wasn't sure if he was doing it on serious or just for teasing her. The idea of a doubt annoyed Saki even more. She didn't understand why she was behaving like that, she was known for being friendly and nice to everyone, but there was something in Johnson that just brought out that sassy, annoying part of her and made her extremely easy to irritate. "And also, my activities are none of your business" she added while taking another sip of her coffee. She would not show Johnson anything he wanted to see, and neither would she let him know anything he was curious about. Saki just didn't feel like it. And she knew that eventually she would get under Johnson's skin and that would be a delightful thing to presence.

7/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 am

Johnson took notice of the twitching eye, and closed his eyes for a second. Even though he met Saki not long ago, he felt bad about making her annoyed. Taking another sip from his tea Johnson replied. ''Well I'm sorry Miss p-Saki, I didn't mean to annoy you. Either way, perhaps you're right on the old guy matter.''. Johnson seemed to care a bit more since he was compromising on the issues. For some reason it really bothered Johnson that Saki would get annoyed about his actions. ''Let's just change the subject shall we? Why did you become a p-I mean traveler anyways? Everyone has their reasons to go after fortune in their own ways. Personally, my family was chocking me with expectations. I fled the house and got on the first ship I could work on. It was a difficult road but I'm finally outside of their much demanding grasp. A lot of people have better reasons then me, but I try not to think about that. The only thing that matters now is not who you were, but what you will become. What will the individual having chosen to be a pirate do with the freedom bestowed upon them together with the title?''

Johnson forgot he was talking to Saki for a second, and instead started talking about the meaning of what it means to be a pirate, quite off topic. As he took a last big gulp so that the cup was empty he let out a sigh. ''If only things could be peaceful like this forever, but I'm sure that any time now people will want to capture my head. Such a bother to think about, don't you agree?''. The tone in Johnson's voice had gotten a lot more gentle since they sat down and talked at the beginning. It seemed like he reverted back into the guy he was when he decided to randomly talk to Saki when she got put into the spotlight.

''Also, I'm quite done with the secret stuff, you seem like a reliable woman, so how about we make a deal? I'll tell you where my confidence comes from, if you tell me where yours come from? If you don't want to answer that's fine, but I'm quite the curious man, and I'd love to know more about such an interesting woman such as yourself Saki''. As he finished his sentence johnson looked into Saki's eyes, smiling in a friendly manner, as if trying to say that she can be comfortable telling him anything. He did not expect her to react in a positive way, seeing as how she has reacted until now to his attempts to know more, but it would mean a great deal if she decided to do so anyways.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:01 am

Saki felt slightly bad that Johnson apologized for his behaviour, she should have admitted that she didn't react well to his teasing either. "It is no problem Johnson, it is normal to tease someone, and I'm the one who should be sorry, as I didn't take it as teasing and reacted rather badly" she bowed her head slightly, still sitting down on her chair and listening intently as Johnson questioned her for being pirate, he had tried to change it to traveller but Saki knew what he had meant to say. He started putting more detail into his background, Saki felt slightly uncomfortable that the stranger was so keen about telling her details that should remain private, but after a bit she warmed up to him. She smiled softly, understanding what he meant, only barely though. "I guess I understand, kind of" she commented as he continued his tale. He asked her something about pirates, but it sounded more like a rhetorical question, so Saki decided against replying. She knew that she would have to answer and tell him details, it only seemed fair as he had shared some private matters with her as well. Saki sighed mentally at the fact that she would be soon sharing private details about herself to some complete stranger that had been teasing her just moments ago.

Johnson seemed immersed in his own world as he continued talking about the pirates, but once he had finished his tea he let out a sigh. Saki was surprised that he held such deep thoughts about pirates and everything in the world itself. "I believe that those bothers that come with being a pirate make it worth it. After all, a pirate is free to do what they want, that kind of freedom, that kind of freedom is what I long for" Saki said taking another sip of her coffee. Her grey eyes were alive with fire. It was her passion, her goal in life, she would be free, like Mariana wanted- But she lost her train of thought as Johnson asked her where her confidence came from, she didn't know what to say, so she shrugged and stared at the man before her. What should she say?

Anything, Saki decided. "I was born into a family that administrated a circus, we moved from place to place, never sticking around for long. That was fun at first, really enjoyable. But I never made any friends. I only had my sister Mariana, who is five years older than myself. One day, when I was 13, she decided to leave. She was already 18 and deemed an adult according to our traditions, so my parents didn't even think about stopping her. I tried, but when I went running behind her, she stopped and faced me with a smile. She told me about pirates and how they were free to do what they wanted. She told me she would become one. And I told her I would follow her steps. I wanted to be reunited with her one day, you know?" Saki said but she didn't really wait for an answer, after another sip of her coffee she continued talking.

"So that's what I did, the first chance I got, I ran away from the circus. My parents didn't really care, they never had any sort of attachment to us. They were strangers to both of us, and neither did Mariana nor I cared. But I do think that it would have been nice to at least know them. Anyway, I ran away, and I decided to become a pirate. My confidence comes from the fact that I can do whatever I want now, I am strong enough to defend myself, and live by myself. I want to travel around the world and make friends, meet other people and become known. One day I will have my own pirate crew and I'll be the most famous pirate captain in the world! Everyone will know about me, and that way, Mariana will know about me, and she'll come and we'll live together again, and she will meet everyone I love and care about" She said, but then realized that she had been raising her voice slowly and slowly and ended up talking really enthusiastically. Saki blushed and looked down at her cup, she was nervous that she had attracted more attention to them than what they already had. She hoped not.

8/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Johnson faintly smiled as he heard Saki talk, as far he was concerned she opened up to him. As he was in thought he slowly kicked the ground, the sand grinding under his shoes whilst doing so suggested that the restaurant they were at was not the cleanest one ever. He looked over to Saki, and realized that perhaps, somewhere he wanted to join some companions as well. Perhaps he should join a crew permanently instead of jobbing all over the place. ''Ah, I see.. I suppose that in the end, a lot of pirates are just seeking fame..''. Johnson seemed to be in deep thought.. or was it doubt? He began to question that himself. Taking the last sip of his tea Johnson put down the cup and stood up.

Johnson stretched his muscles and yawned, before turning to Saki. ''Saki it has been a pleasure meeting you, and thanks for being so open with me. May I be as selfish as to request you to join me in my walk towards the docks? I love sitting around, but this way I might get a bit too indulged in my own thoughts.''. As he looked into her eyes he reached out his hands, most probably wanting to help her get up from her chair. Unlike some moments ago Johnson had gained more understanding about Saki, and that made him a lot more sympathetic.

Chuckling a bit Johnson remembered how he even got into this situation, and all by all, he went quite out of his usual way to even get into contact with Saki. A man who normally wouldn't get involved, who'd rather spend his day fishing at the docks, instead got involved with a girl out of the circus who, strangely enough, is also a pirate. In the end he didn't regret a single part of it, because perhaps going out of his usual way every now and then might produce nice results, like how this ended.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Saki shook her head. "More than fame, it's the ability of having my sister hear of me, and finding me" she said and stood up using Johnson's hand as support. Then she took her hand away from his. She didn't really think that Johnson understood what she meant, about the pirate thing, but she guessed it wasn't really important. It was just a silly dream of hears, why would it matter to him? It didn't, and Saki was fine with it. Johnson turned to her and asked her if she could come with him to the docks, Saki didn't really understand why he would need her company, but decided against voicing out her thoughts. It didn't seem like a bad decision to go with him anyway, so Saki gave Johnson a small smile and nodded. "That'd be lovely" she commented and started walking to the exit of the restaurant, hoping Johnson was following after her.

As she walked Saki thought about the events of that day. How she had been doing nothing when a random old man started yelling at her and slapping her in the process. Then she had been "saved" by Johnson who turned out to be a pirate, a rather handsome that is, stop thinking like that Saki don't be a dumb, Saki shook her head, her smile becoming bigger. Now I'm talking to myself, I'm becoming insane, she thought and waited by the door for Johnson. As she turned to look at him once again, the old man from before appeared and started screaming at Saki and Johnson.

Enter: Jack Loro

"I'VE HEARD THERE ARE PIRATES IN THIS TOWN, NOT ON MY WATCH!!!" Jack Loro was a retired marine, he was old and had retired from the marines because  he was no longer a young man, and he only seemed to be dead weight instead of aiding people. He had also started becoming insane because of his age, causing many problems for the people in town. The villagers, in hopes that the pirates would kill him and so they would get rid of him, told Jack about them, so he would come and create more trouble than usual. "Now, WHO ARE THESE PIRATES THAT DARED TO COME TO MY TOWN?" he yelled.

Saki's eyes widened slightly as she turned to look at Johnson. What are we supposed to do now?, was the question in her eyes, and she hoped Johnson could read them.

9/15
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Johnson was happy to hear Saki would be joining him, but found the reaction on his statement about fame a bit self centered, as if he was talking about her situation alone! Johnson was prepared to take Saki to one of her favorite places, the docks, where he spend many afternoons fishing away, letting go of the worries that trouble the everyday happy go lucky pirate man like himself. Because unlike most pirates, Johnson liked fishing and other usually found boring stuff more then pillaging and making booty for himself. After all, having been raised in a prosperous family, money had close to no real value to him aside from being the stuff that pays his food. Heck he'd rather abolish the use of money, but that would mean he would starve quickly, and that was a fate he was not about to accept. As johnson wanted to leave with saki, he was interrupted before leaving the restaurant.

johnson noticed the old man, and could just feel trouble coming, and as soon as he heard the man's declaration he knew how late it was. People stopped from doing the stuff they were busy with just to look at the man, and then look around for who he might be talking to. He walked to the middle of the street, and turned towards the old man. He smiled gently, and then pointed towards Saki. ''You must have a great nose for pirates old Sir, because the one you slapped earlier was the pirate you now speak of!''. Johnson kept in his chuckle as he imagined how Saki must be feeling after having done such a sudden thing. After a small pause Johnson walked from the middle of the street to the opposite side, leaning against a wall, looking towards the restaurant, hoping to see a surprised Saki.

'Perhaps my jokes are going a bit too far.. Nah, at least I'm not the one being put on the spot, and if something happens I'll just have to intervene as the prince on the white horse I am. Thoughts like that crossed Johnson's mind as he saw people looking at Saki full of both fear and anticipation for what might be coming next. It would be a nice occasion to actually see what Saki might be made of, besides the old man didn't seem in such a bad shape. Playing with his hair Johnson kicked the ground, hoping to see a spectacle unfold before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)   West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: Some lightning and a doctor? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1