One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))

Go down 
+6
NotFrozen
Karasu(the crow)
Hysteria
Maxulus
Aidoneus
nikz200
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 am

Karasu opened his eyes when the fleet admiral continued to speak about Derge. He had acquired dead corpses in the past apparently, and they are fighting by his side. Derge was more dangerous then Karasu had heard. What surprised Karasu even more was the thick file of information on Derge. Almost immediately Karasu walked around the room, behind Avis, and grabbed the file since nobody else seemed interested. Karasu then sat back down on his chair and started to eye through the information that they had acquired. Karasu's eyes sparked with excitement. All of this information could be used to fight one of the only threats to Karasu's operations. Karasu smiled openly, without knowing, showing his excitement in the room.

"This is good.. real good.." Karasu started to quickly flip through the pages in the folder. This talked about known techniques he used to gain the corpses, information on some of the people he had captured including their strengths and bounties, Karasu memorized them and added it to his intellect on pirates and his information network. Karasu even sneaked a few of the pages in his pockets about some of the techniques that Derge uses. He'll have to make copies of them and add them to his official network, so all of his assassins could have access to these detailed papers.

Karasu threw the rest in the middle of the table after hearing Bruce speak about Derge's next target. "Count me in. I'll go there myself, just feed all of the information you have on Derge by the time we arrive and I'll be fine. Copies of them can be left in my ship, if you guys want."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:46 am

Verve
"I insist I come along for support. Though I am not foolish enough to think I am strong enough to kill such a monster, my speed and agility will allow me to avoid anything he throws at me; I am confident in this. As a result, I can be used both as powerful bait and effective stall as my devil fruit ability allows me to loan. If we chose the right environment, my devil fruit abilities will effectively stalemate him. We'll have to be very careful for that. Worst case scenario, I have to evade him constantly without a chance to counter. I believe Karasu is the most apt among us to fight Derge so I would suggest no one fight Derge without karasu until you are stronger or in better position. I think someone else should accompany us as well though. Good strategy. I would recommend your leech, karasu. If you can train him fast enough, he might be our perfect weapon. If Derge's blood is drank and digested by a leech, it is broken down and is no longer blood. It Derge would only strengthen the boy. Assuming there are no other relevant factors, this strategy appears to me to be the best."

Verve had explained his opinion. Assuming no other factors were present, this would be the best course of action the shichibukai could take in order to bring down Derge... Though he calculated the odds of this strategy at a mere 13.2% chance of victory, and diminished to under 5% if the leech could drink blood fast enough to beat neutralize Derge.

Dagon
"I'm rather good at keeping them. I make oaths of blood."

Dagon made this joke because he was a leech. And oath in blood would quickly be consumed by a leech. It was symbolic, but it also meant that for leeches blood oaths were worthless. He listened to Verve intently. Verve seemed to know what he was talking about... But then he suggested using Dagon as a weapon against Derge.

"I don't believe it is physically possible for me to drink enough blood to neutralize Derge, and I'd rather not be killed and turned into a slave again. Of course, if Master Karasu wants me along, I can't argue. But I don't think he would want to waste a good soldier when it would only backfire... Uh, right boss?"

Dagon was not confident in the ability to drink blood. He had a single technique yes, but fighting Derge and drinking all that blood? It could take years to train his fishman abilities to the point where he could use his drinking abilities on large enough scale, and just as long separate to be able to drink that much and survive. He might be able to drain a few corpses at best... Dagon realized quickly that if Karasu wanted him to go, he'd either find a way for Dagon to get that strong really fast, or he would die being in the way. What if he went out on the field with Derge? He'd never be able to battle him. He would die. He wouldn't be able to eat fine cuisine anymore. He would never kill the celestial dragons. He would die worthless. This realization made him go pale. Though many would mistake him as being scared, he was not. He was contemplating in great depth how to survive and his imagination simply consumed him.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Craig quickly began backing off at the hostile response from Avis exclaiming; "Easy girl, I get the message, you ain't interested! Your one of them fighters not a lover kind huh? Funny, i'm the opposite." and then proceeded to give Avis a wink with a mocking smirk, before changing his expression to a downhearted frown a she realized Fei had ignored him entirely.

Before the first mate could open his blabbering mouth once again, the Fleet Admiral demanded for him to keep his mouth shut, to which Craig gave a hump of annoyance as well as quickly pulling a face when the Fleet Admiral had his back turned, making a mental note the higher-up officers were still as stuck up as ever, and clumsily began to climb towards Bruce's shoulder, grumbling under his breath while the others had their conversations and input. He almost stumbled to a long way down before he began when he realized two facts he hoped to have never hear became true. Iken was dead and Derge was wreaking havoc. What little interest in the discussion to take down Derge was washed away as gave a moment of a little miserable whimper at the news of Iken's death. He had barely known the man but he admired the man, and thought he seemed like a decent person overall. This was quickly overshadowed by the fact that someone stronger than him was left unchecked, which left him in a mixture of fear, to the fact Derge could very well be doing any horrible acts against mankind that he deemed entertaining without resistance, and of fury at the marines inability to stop him, though was somewhat reassured that Admiral Nikishi D Rock had gone on ahead to battle against him, despite his immense dislike for the man for having almost killed his captain.

He alongside Bruce had worries for Fishman Island also, his face filled with sheer expression of the emotion, as he clutched onto Bruce's side before pitching in; "Fleet Admiral Sakai, even though you marine folks are rife with corruption by jerks who are just after money and death, you must know that Fishman Island falling is gonna cost thousands of lives, and they sure as hell ain't gonna be able to stand up by themselves of the marines can't!" He climbed a little further as he listened to snippets of the shichibukai's opinions, desperately scrambling in his own mind for any input to help at riding Derge.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

"Speak for yourself, beak-face.  I'll do what I damn please.  If it involves taking down that psychotic bastard, then so be it."  Even though her lips were now sealed for the time being, it wasn't hard to catch a glimpse of disapproval in her expression.  Sending Karasu of all people sounded like a terrible idea, regardless of his level of strength.  The plan itself sounded like it was bound to result in failure.  It was also implied that Verve considered Karasu to be the strongest amongst them.  A tidbit Avis took rather personally.  She didn't take kindly to Verve's suggestion for the rest of the shichibukai to avoid Derge, either.  Did she plan on taking the maniac head on?  No, certainly not.  There would be very little reward for her if she were to succeed, and if she didn't...  Well, she didn't plan on becoming another file in that folder on the table.  The massive fishman's cheeky crew mate certainly wasn't helping things.  Her hand brushed against the hilt of one of her swords momentarily as her temperature rose.  Avis considered teaching the fella some manners for a split second, but he wasn't worth the effort for the time being.  There were more important matters to attend to.

"Why would the fate of Fishman Island matter to them, or the rest of us for that matter?  I highly doubt its citizens would take well to being taken under the Government's control.  Sounds like a prime place to drown the bastard in sea water if anything.  So what if he bangs the place up a bit in the process."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:17 am

Not much bothered Bruce anymore, since he went under Namor's tutelage. He was able to gain control of his overwhelming blood lust. Even when the smell of blood was strong, it didn't automatically turn his mind to food anymore. Hell, Bruce didn't even give a shit if someone mocked him or attacked him within reason. As long as his life wasn't endangered he didn't really see a point in retaliation. However there was one thing that Bruce couldn't stand. No one was allowed to harm or speak ill of his loved ones. Speaking against Fishman Island was like speaking directly against Namor himself. Namor, the man that took Bruce under his wing, he raised him as if Bruce was his own son. He was the sole reason Bruce was who was.

For an instant, all of that training to sophisticate him went out the window. Bruce's eyes shot towards the big mouthed woman and his attention turned to her totally as his lips rose showing his large, razor sharp teeth. The massive fishman let out a low growl showing his blood lust and killing intent. She was nothing more than prey. However the slip was only momentary and he readjusted before taking a deep breath. "I find it funny the only one not willing to face off against Derge is the one with the biggest mouth. Nothing but a little she-bitch that's all bark and no bite, you’re so weak that you wouldn't even make a proper toothpick." Before Bruce even finished talking he had already gripped the hilt of his blade attached to his back. He raised his arm revealing a portion of the blade which was likely larger than any of the other Shichibukai, little lone whatever weapons they possessed.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:46 pm

The moment Bruce's murderous intent flared in her direction, Avis took a defensive stance.  She slid one foot behind the other and responded with a stern glower.  As much as she tried to hide it, a faint smolder of fury shown in her eyes.  For a heartbeat Avis considered throwing the first blow, but she decided against it.  A tussle here and now wouldn't be worth much of anything.  They would learn soon enough not to insult her in such ways.  Even after Bruce's ire died down, Avis remained wary.  It would be a miracle if there was anyone left in the room not wanting her head rolling by the end of this meeting.  

"If Verve wants to put himself at risk and have him as backup," Avis responded callously, pointing in Karasu's direction.  "That's his own damn choice.  Show me a well-thought out plan that doesn't involve relying entirely on a two-faced wildcard and his lackey, then I'll consider it.  There's too much risk involved.  Just use your noggins for a minute, people."

"Derge is a blood logia, right?  You're planning to what...  Send that leech thing to break down the maniac's blood; which he can create an infinite amount of.  At will."  Avis rested her hand on her forehead and rubbed her temples, trying to decipher the problem at hand.  "It doesn't matter how much that leech can handle, that bastard will always make more.  Sure, it might catch Derge by surprise.  Once.  After that you'd be done for."

"And does anyone know if he has any crew mates or people he'd be travelling with?  Or will there be those corpses to worry about?  You'd need to handle them too, particularly if any of them are competent.  Not that I'm stopping you lot from trying or anything.  If you want to die, go right on ahead.  It would just make the bastard stronger with more of those corpses at his disposal.  Then he would saunter down to Fishman Island and blow it to bits, or whatever else he wanted to do with the place.  Personally, I would handle the situation...  differently.  Using underhanded means if necessary."  Avis was less tense at this point and sat on a boulder-sized chunk of debris.  She needed a moment for the gears in her head to turn.  Using sea stone came to mind.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 am

The fleet admiral coughed and cleared his throat again "I understand you all want to kill each other, but please wait to do it outside," referring to Bruce and Avis " i dont mind if you want to go after Derge or whatever it is you pirates do on a daily basis, but please remember the titles you carry, you are a asset to the World Government and if we lose too many assets we could be at a disadvantage, it is due to your existence after all that we can maintain balance in the world today!! That being said, its not as if i have control over your actions or anything.... so its all up to you, if you want to do something or not.... Fishman island is currently being discussed by the Gorosei, they will take a stance as to what they want to do, i have already voted that we defend Fishman island, however there are many people including world nobles who are still very much against the idea.... there should be an annoucement as to whether we will defend fishman island or leave it to its fate... " The fleet admiral was quite annoyed with the little man Bruce had with him, but then again, this type of antagonism was what pirates did often, he should not expect anything less than this type of headache.

Fei kept quiet till Bruce talked to Avis, she then stood up "I have no interest in Derge or fishman island, i also have no interest in doing things for anyone, i will head back to my country and think about things... oh and Mr Bruce... i have heard about you... you served under former shichibukai Namor right?" Fei then walked past Bruce to get out "Anyone with intelligence can tell you are not without strength, but from personal experience dont under estimate Avis Ridley, she is the kind of person who fights on her own terms and will not waiver under normal adversity, the other thing you need to realise is that she is my prey, only i get to kill her you understand? If you touch her i will personally gauge your eyes out and rip you apart......." Fei calmed herself before she went further, she had to control her anger, she then walked out, her eyes glaring at the blank space, her aura was like that of a storm, a tempest of wind and anger as she left "I take my leave then... thank you..."

The fleet admiral simply sighed "Well i saw that one coming, i knew it was too good a meeting if all of you stayed to the end... "
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Karasu looked around, noticing that verve wanted Dagon to be used against Derge. Karasu smirked and then spoke to the masked beak man, "I'd rather not lose one of my finest men, Verve, and as Avis said Derge could simple create more blood and in infinite amounts to kill Dagon. I need him alive." Karasu crossed his legs after speaking with both of his hands forward grasping each other lightly with the right thumb over the left. Karasu then heard Avis talk about fishman island in an ill manner. Bruce, expectedly, turned violent for a moment. Karasu didn't even put himself in a defensive stance, he knew who the fishman was going to attempt to kill. But in that same instant the large fishman turned his hatred into a more distant and passive expression. The fishman mocked Avis and showed his love of the island. Karasu smiled, but didn't say anything to interrupt the two's conversation.

It was after Avis responded that Fei said her part, a long with the fleet admiral. The fleet admiral first said to wait to kill each other outside, and that the shichibukai were assets to the marines. The fleet admiral was trying to get votes to save fishman island, it didn't seem like enough people were agreeing with it. Karasu will have to make a mental note of that in the chance that he'll have to make a few of those faces that refuse to vote with saving the fishman island disappear. If they won't vote for saving the island, then it's better that they don't vote against it. Karasu wondered if he'd have to kill a good half of them before they had a good chance to reconsider for their lives. A fishman would be blamed for the deaths, one that is stealthy. All Karasu had to do was look moderately interested in saving the island, but not enough to go to lengths to make it happen. However.. this idea changed when Karasu saw Fei leaving the meeting after claiming she won't help the island. Karasu sighed, it wouldn't be good if Derge got power over the island that every pirate had to cross to get to the new world. It would be catastrophic. Every shichibukai will be an asset to the battle, especially a close distance one to cover for Karasu's weakness.

Karasu sighed and stood up. He aimed his pistol at Fei and clicked the back part of the pistol with a sound that echoed even through the open room. "Fei, I understand that you don't have much to gain from helping the fishman island, but I would prefer if you told me that you'll join the fight against Derge before leaving. If he takes fishman island, we will have a very hard time stopping pirates from becoming Derge zombies. That means we'll all be in very big trouble. If I have to, I WILL kill a shichibukai and find one that will help me make sure I don't get killed by an incredibly large army of zombies." Karasu aimed at Fei from behind and closed his eyes. His other hand was already clutching another different looking pistol. This one was made of plastic and had a noticeable dial on the side of it connected with the pistol. The pistol aiming at Fei looked fairly average.

"The fleet admiral clearly said that we can fight OUTSIDE, so he gave us permission to settle our disputes. I'd rather not attack another shichibukai, since you are strong, but if I have too I will kill you without hesitation the moment you take a step through that broken door way." Karasu said all of this in a calm tone so he wouldn't sound like a man that would do anything to protect his island and his daughter. Karasu acted calmly so he wouldn't be suspected of the noble killings that would most likely start to take over the noble world.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Verve

"Though I disagree with your assessments, I suppose the strategy should not require such complexities as what I was imagining anyway. It could easily backfire. Perhaps we need a more direct approach than a secrst weapon... Like just overwhelming him. If we attack quickly, precisely, and at relatively full power, we might be able to defeat him before he can use his voodoo."

He ignored the exchange between Fei and bruce, but did take notice of Karasu's words and actions. Verve was very interested in Karasu and his abilities... He was taking mental notes on him every second.

"Fishman island is also a problem because of the fishmen. Just think, if we have to battle an army of fishmen with just our current forces, it would be disastrous. Aside from persuasion results, an army of fishman zombies just seems horrible."

Dagon
Dagon sighed in relief as karasu dismissed the idea of him fighting derge. He realized, after watching the encounter with karasu and fei begin, there was a slice of pie still intact and clean in spits of all of this. He quickly lunged for the pie, crouched down and begun eating again. He was a gluttonous being.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:22 am

Bruce grinned as Fei walked by him and threatened him as well as praising Avis. He twisted his midsection slightly allowing his back to crack, releasing the tension in it. "As long as someone kills that bitch, I'm fine with it." Bruce said watching her attempt to leave. However it wasn't to be. Karasu pulled his gun and pulled the hammer back threatening Fei with it. Bruce didn't doubt that she could avoid his initial attack. He was certain that Karasu didn't want to harm her little lone kill her. A broken weapon is practically useless in a battle. Bruce knew that a fight between Karasu and Fei wouldn't last long but still, he knew think this kind of tactic wouldn't get Karasu anywhere.

"Let her go, Karasu. We don't need any more corpses going to Derge and at their current levels, that's all that would happen." said the monster fishman with a large yawn. A large drop of water dripped from Bruce's right hand, hitting the floor and splattered. His right hand had a thin coat of water around it.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:36 am

There were few things Avis regretted in life.  She was the kind of person to not dwell on the past and focus on the present, but there was one thing.  That one time.  It would've been so simple to end Fei then and there.  Letting her live with defeat seemed like a worse punishment than death at the time, but now...  These thoughts lingered in her mind and refused to silence itself.  A splinter that refused to be dislodged.  As Fei began to walk away, Avis leaped to her feet and shoved a fist into her palm.  Her knuckles cracked in a rather unsettling manner as the frustration built up in her chest.  The moment she did a searing pain shot through her midsection.  She brought one hand to the throbbing in her ribs while the other covered her mouth to conceal a cough.  Her hand pulled away to reveal a fresh stain of blood lingering on it.  Hastily she wiped it off on her trousers.  The hostility in her stance reduced to a dull simmer.

"Kiss my ass, you over-sized guppy."  Avis growled in response, but it wasn't nearly as menacing as Bruce's earlier rendition.  He and his precious little island deserved whatever beating Derge would inflict upon it.  A solid zombie population didn't sound like a terrible idea at that moment, either.  Surely they would be more respectful than this lot.  Fei's infuriating tangent didn't even warrant a verbal response from Avis.  She had more important things to think about, like seeing a doctor.

"I have better things to do.  The next time one of your kind contacts me, it had better be good."  Avis then turned and began to walk in the opposite direction of Fei.  While it wasn't the quickest way to the docks, it sure beat having to walk beside her the entire way there.  Her main priority was to leave the meeting's premises as quickly as possible.  She turned her back towards Karasu and his armed pistol.  There was no way he had the cajones to actually fire the thing here of all places, or so Avis thought.  Hopefully she wouldn't hear from the shichibukai or the World Government for a long while; not until Avis had some time to release some steam.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:00 am

The fleet admiral then spoke as Karasu threatened Fei "Mr Karasu, If your going to do something like this, i advise you dont do it in front of marine officials, let alone on world government property, then again i dont really care since this is wasting my valuable time at this point when there are other things to do....." The fleet admiral began instructing his marines to prepare the ship and the get some provisions ready for shipping.

Fei on the other hand was not afraid, far from it, she found it quite amusing that she was being threatened, her anger was almost non existant as she paced out the room with ease. "If your going to do something Mr Karasu , go ahead and do it, i dont care about the level of fame you possess, but you have done nothing for me , especially not when i was a rookie struggling to survive in this sea. The big looking fish over there seems to have a high opinion, but thats alright, i will not help you on whatever it is your trying to do cause frankly i do not care, and i am not so weak minded to blindly follow you into death like that flock of people who follow you around. So unless you have something to offer me and my crew , and unless that ridiculous overgrown fish has something to say in humility, i will not be taking part in any endeavor... i think that concludes the business yes?" Fei said it with the coldest eyes and the coldest smile. When people insulted her , it made her blood cool. Fei only got angry for two reasons, one was Avis Ridley, the other reason was the reason she had exiled her father from her hometown dojo, and that reason was one she kept close to her. Fei then began to walk away, ready to use snake path in case Karasu did decide to open fire.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 am

Karasu pointed his pistol at Avis after he saw her walk away as well. She mentioned to Bruce to 'kiss her ass'. She walked away from the meeting along with Fei. Karasu sighed, he'd never had to force his opinion on a person before.. he was actually hoping that Fei would have listened to him so he wouldn't have to do what he was about to do. He only hoped that Avis and Fei would forgive him in the future. Karasu listened to the fleet admiral's words. "Don't worry Fleet Admiral, I doubt you'll be having any problems from me.. besides, I'm only doing this to help the marines." Karasu twisted the Fleet's thoughts around with nothing but the truth, the fleet had no reason to go against what Karasu was about to do because he was doing it to protect fishman island. Karasu ignored Bruce's words of warning. He needed a good quantity of strong individuals, and Fei and Avis matched his needs. He might need them in the future too.

Against his ideals, he had to do what he thought would be best. It also didn't help that Fei basically spat in Karasu's face.. Karasu spoke to Fei directly. "I guess it does end our business." Karasu pulled the trigger and a bullet zoomed past Avis and attempted to strike Fei in the back of the knee. Karasu then walked outside with his vulture landing on his shoulder. Fei had just started something Karasu really didn't want to finish. Karasu took out both of his normal pistols and aimed directly at Fei and shot ten bullets per second in continuous motions. The bullets aimed directly at Fei no matter her feeble attempts to slither out of Karasu's eye contact.. because his eyes were closed. He could hear her every heartbeat, her every step, the very wind hitting against her skin. He could 'see' her and everything around him in a 360 degree angle. There was no escape from his hearing. Karasu's vulture opened its wings and spread them wide, covering about fifteen feet and suddenly turned every feather into a tiny blade. If Fei got close Karasu was going to sever whatever limb tried to get near him with his vultures wings.

"I'll give you a reason to want to kill Derge. You don't have to blindly follow me, you just have to know that I'll kill you if you don't help us. Maybe the next candidate will assist me better."

Avis looked ignored for a moment. But anyone with super human senses would have heard TWO shots when he fired at Fei, not one. They were so instant that a normal person would have only heard the single shot. The second bullet was aimed at Avis's right knee, from behind, attempting to injure her and force her to get on her knees (If it hit). Karasu also had a plan B depending on how he battle would turn out; he might end up going with plan B instead of killing the shichibukai is he defeated them.

Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 am

A gunshot broke the relative quiet and Avis gave a mixed shout of confusion and pain.  Her back was turned and bloody Karasu had to go and shoot her.  At least he stopped talking and lurking to actually do something for once.  Being 'mysterious' only had so much effect.  She attempted to retain her balance but stumbled and collapsed onto all fours.  By the time Avis had regained enough composure to react to the sudden surge of hurt, the blood from the wound had soaked through her pant leg and started to drip onto the floor.  There wasn't an exit wound so the bullet must have remained in her knee.  A crude bandage was fashioned from the bandanna worn around her neck.  The marines had better be picking up her medical tab from this visit.

"The hell was that for?!" Avis exclaimed.   Her head shot upwards to see Karasu open firing at Fei.  Based on an instinct, Avis sent four of her blades hurdling between the pair of combatants.  The swords halted and formed into an x with the blades pointing outward and spun violently.  While this makeshift wall of spinning blades wouldn't stop all of the bullets, it did deflect a sizable portion of them in random directions.  From her estimates, it cut down on the number of rounds by half.  Avis wasn't entirely sure why she went with this reaction, particularly since it only left her with one blade for her own defense.  She loathed the idea of giving Fei a hand.  But hopefully Fei could be the center of his attention for a bit longer this way.  Fei needed more help than she did, anyways.  Being the weaker one.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 am

Bruce placed his hand over Craig while moving his body in between the storm of bullet ricochets to protect them. The bullets bounced off of his hard sharks skin doing literally no damage. "Karasu, that's enough! I will not condone forced servitude, especially when that's forcing them to fight. The strong should lead by example, not by force." Bruce said talking a step towards Karasu. As Bruce walked forward moister began collecting around both of his large hands. Once he was directly in front of Karasu, between him and Fei, he stopped and held his position. "No matter that cause, slavery is not an answer. Forcing these two to do something they don't want isn't right. No one should ever have to fight for their lives if they don't believe in the cause. Karasu if you really want to force them to fight in the battle that will take place on Fishman Island, point your gun at the old man. He's the one with the power to order them to fight." the large fishman said pointing at the fleet admiral. "However if you continue down this path, you're going to need something bigger." said Bruce motioning towards Karasu's guns.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Fei grinned as Karasu fired the bullets, ready to use snakes path to avoid the bullets, she managed to slip to the side and back aoviding the bullet aimed at the back of her knee, she swerved her feet ready to take on the rest of the bullets only to see that Bruce had stood in the way at that point. Fei realized she had dodged two bullets by maneuvering in her path, as she stood steady now. It seemed that the fish had indeed stepped between avis and herself and the bullets. Fei simply calmed her blood once more as she turned glaring at Avis. She was trying to step in to help her? Nonsense, since Avis was so weak, what possible help would she need from her? Fei sighed as she tried to calm herself again, she had to find balance within herself to face what was to come if anymore did come. Fei then proceeded to walk away "Interesting, you are worthy of some respect "Ultimate Shark" Bruce.... however like i said, it has nothing to do with me.... good day with your endeavors" In all honesty, Fei was hoping Karasu would attack her, proving his desperation in this situation. It was amusing, but still, Bruce had acted with honour, and that was something Fei was never known to look down upon.

When she got out of hearing distance, she waved to her first mate who was at the port "Set a course Lee... we are going to fishman island" Lee looked puzzled "Why are we going there Lady Fei? Surely we have other things we can be doing??" Fei then sighed, pressing her fingers to her temple before walking onto her ship "We are going to watch something interesting....... and depending on the situation.... well we shall see what i will do...."

The fleet admiral laughed as Bruce told Karasu to threaten the fleet admiral "Hohohoho, surely you jest, your wrong in saying i have the power to make you shichibukai fight , quite frankly, the only ones who can control are you are much much higher than me" The fleet admiral said pointing upwards basically saying the world governemtn, as he began to pace away from the area to head for his ship. As much as the shichibukai were amusing him, he had other matters to attend to and this was too time consuming.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:48 pm

His bullets were blocked three ways. Fei dodged two of them with her snake like reflexes while Bruce and Avis blocked the other bullets. Karasu then heard Bruce's speech, claiming that the enemy was the fleet admiral. The fleet admiral quickly defended himself claiming that only the world government had that authority, not the fleet admiral himself. Karasu looked at Bruce (technically speaking his eyes were closed), hearing his final statement about needing a 'bigger gun' to harm the shark. Fei left the scene basically while Karasu continued to follow her with his hearing. When she arrived on the shore she mentioned that she was heading to fishman island.. that was enough for Karasu. Without opening his eyes Karasu started listening to the area around him again instead of focusing on Fei.

"You're so strong, my bullets will never penetrate your body. I'll have to forfeit for now. Fei can leave, since I wouldn't want to fight the fleet admiral or Bruce. However, Avis is coming with me; I believe she needs real medical attention, no?" Of course Karasu wouldn't tell Bruce that he already knew Fei was going to fishman island; it would make his surrender seem false, since he didn't need a reason to fight anymore. He wanted the shichibukai to think he was weak. Maybe then he'll have more chances to see them fight and better chances to kill them if he ever had to hunt them down. For now though Karasu didn't want an asset like Bruce in the way, he had to get every shichibukai on board to defend the island. The only one left was Avis. If he got her alone in his ship he'd be able to convince her to join the fight against Derge; even if it's by imprisonment. She'd probably hate him for awhile though, for shooting her in the leg, but at least now he has her injured to head towards the ship. Karasu turned towards her, with his eyes still closed.

"You're coming with me then. I'll fix you right up with my ships doctor."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Verve (not dure if this is considered god-modding or not and if so, just stop me as if I had merely attempted to if you don't want it to happen and we'll move on)

"The job is already half-done, karasu"

Verve revealed the bullet in his hand. Using his dagger, soru-speed, and anatomical knowledge, he had quickly, painlessly, and almost effortlessly removed the bullet without damaging the knee. A projectile punture wound bleeds at the same rate with or without the piercing object, due to its nature; this ensured Avis would not have any trouble with the bullet. This way, it was much easier to treat. Seeing as how he recovered the bullet before she stood up again, it also prevented further tissue damage from walking on it. Witht he bullet removed, she now had the choice to turn down karasu and seek a different doctor, as it would not only be easier, but safer to walk ont he damaged knee witht he bullet removed.

"I'm afraid I do not have any alcohol, bandages, matches, or other such basic wound treatments... I only have poisons, and poisons to counter other poisons. I cannot stop the bleeding... Though I suspect that much is in your favor."

Dagon does nothing this post, except observe and savor his pie
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Bruce's sentiments left Avis confused.  She felt that the giant fishman was going to maul her minutes earlier, then suddenly he was in front of Karasu and telling him to stop.  Didn't he want her dead?  Not that Avis was going to question his motives too much.  Her body wasn't exactly in fighting shape at the moment after all.  It was one of the rare occurrences that she didn't open her mouth immediately.  That quickly changed, however, as Karasu said she was to accompany him onto his ship; for 'medical attention'.  Likely story.  If the wound wasn't treated she'd bleed out eventually, but go to one of that freak's doctors?  Not while she was still breathing.

"Ain't gonna happen, moron." Avis grumbled, although her voice had lost most of its energy and tenacity by now.  "Like I would be stupid enough to board your vessel after you just shot me in the leg.  I've lived through worse, I'll have you know."  She began to hoist herself back onto her feet, with difficulty.  The swords she sent out returned to their sheaths, then Avis removed the covered blade from her back and levitated it at armpit level to rest her weight on.  It was strange, though.  She could have sworn something zipped by moments before she stood.  Then Verve began to speak.

When Avis eyed the bullet in Verve's hand, her complexion paled substantially.  Even if the hurt wasn't reduced by much, if at all, the hunk of metal had to come out sooner rather than later.  "Aaaaagh.  Well shit.  I was gonna yank the thing out, but that'll do for now."  She nodded her head in Verve's direction in what could have been considered a gesture of (relative) thanks.  Considering that she hardly showed anything close to gratitude, it was something at least.  Avis then limped her way to the door way and passed Karasu to his side.

"I'll deal with you later.  Don't think you're going to get away with that,"  Avis muttered under her breath as she walked by.  The way she spoke wasn't particularly threatening, but her expression certainly wasn't friendly in the least.  Her pride was hurt, and Avis didn't take well to that sort of thing.  She continued to hobble the distance to her ship and took her leave.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Bruce let the water around his hands drop to the floor with a splash before watching both Fei and Avis leave.  With a large sigh, Bruce walked over to Craig turning back to Karasu.  The large fishman picked up his crewmate and stuffed him in his pocket without a word of warning  or hesitation.  All  Bruce had to do was remember which pocket the bubble creation tool was in.  The last time he forgot, Bruce surfaced after a particularly long swim with a blue in the face crewmate.  

Bruce turned back around and walked toward Karasu once more.  Once he was beside his fellow Shichibukai, he knelt down beside him.  It didn't reduce the height difference all that much, but it did help to keep Bruce's whispers between Karasu and  himself.  "You may have the others fooled.  I can smell it, I can feel just how strong you are.  The singals I'm getting aren't much different from what I felt when I was around Iken." Said Bruce looking around the room for reactions.  "However there is a difference between you two.  He was much purer than you are, with your rancid cursed blood." He said right before standing up.  "I thank you for trying to help Fishman Island, however your ways and likely your ulterior motive isn't something I can allow." said Bruce without even trying to whisper.

Bruce headed toward the shore of the island, unlike they others who had to use ships. Once Bruce was a good distance out and deep within the ocean, he spoke to his crewmate. "Lets just see how good his counter tracking abilities are." Bruce didn't trust the other Shichibukai, he got a feeling that all of them had hidden agendas that would be bad news. This feeling was especailly true for Karasu and his fanboy Varve. Ironically enough, the two he would actually place an ounce of trust in; if forced to would be Fei and Avis.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Karasu frowned when Avis rejected his proposal to come to his ship. At least, it looked like he frowned. In reality there are always those that are cautious about people like Karasu, the ones that seem shady. Perhaps Karasu will have to change his choice of wardrobe soon. Bruce then made it very obvious that he didn't trust Karasu. He smiled at the giant; to anyone with eyes it would look very genuine. He called Karasu strong, like Iken apparently, but the main difference was that Karasu was more 'rancid'. Karasu took that as a compliment, since it meant he had definitely lost the old personality he regretted ever having. "I'm sorry you feel that way. I assure you, I have nothing to hide from the shichibukai. But if I did have anything to hide, which I don't, it wouldn't be something you should concern yourself with at this moment."

Karasu's eyes stayed closed, and he heard Bruce speak to his crewmate.. apparently he wanted to see about 'his' counter tracking skills. Karasu could only guess that Bruce meant the person he spoke too last.. Karasu. He sighed, now he had a shark going after him. He should be preparing fishman island's defenses. Now Karasu had to deal with an oversized creature following his ship while at the same time keeping camouflaged from Avis. Plan B then.

When Bruce left Karasu took out his den den mushi. Avis was already in her ship by this point. "We're heading out. Everyone meet me in the ship. If you're not in the ship in five minutes you'll have to hitch a ride with the marines." Karasu walked towards the submarine, slowly, and sheathed both of his pistols. When he reached the docks of the island he stepped to his ship's top. He opened the hatch and went down the ladder to the metallic ground. When his boots touched the metallic floor he slowly walked towards the front of the submarine, where the control room was held. Tough made loud sounds in the bottom of the ship, he was fixing some of the pipes apparently. Grace was in the kitchen eating a salad. Karasu started the submarine and counted to 300, when the seconds passed he pressed the button forcing the lid of the submarine to shut and went down underwater for a few minutes until Avis's ship was out of sight. Because she controlled the ship that meant that the speed of it would be greater then an average ship; when she was gone the submarine showed itself and continued to follow while only showing the tip of the submarine for members to open the hatch. The submarine moved quickly through the waters. He'll follow Avis into whatever area she is trying to get too.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 am

Verve
"Karasu, I'd like to offer you a proposal. As currently I have no functioning crew and usually rely on marine ships to travel, I'd like to join you temporarily. To be frank, I want to know more about your skills for future reference, and while I learn I can also be of assistance. I am just as fast as you and far more agile at auch speeds; furthermore, my abilities are well suited for assissinations, particularly stealthy ones. And besides, I feel more at ease with a man I can't trust fully with the strength of iken than I do virtually alone, with so many things able to kill me and the incompetent marines that I would be commanding. I might even have fun killing people for you. But don't take this the wrong way, we must have a mutual understanding; we both have seperate goals and one means to our goals includes protecting fishman island, and if either of us gets in the other's way it would be foolish for us not to try and kill the other. Should you get in my way, I won't hesitate to attack and I'm sure you will have the same philosophy. As soon as fishman island is safe, I will be gone... assuming equally important objective happen to overlap for us again."

Verve was always verbose, but this was a quality of any doctor. He prefered Karasu's company over the company of hundreds of nameless weaklings. He was far safer with a gun pointed at his back than. He was surrounded by weaklings who had no skills except getting in his way. If Karasu declined his offer, he would simply try and find a strong marine to accompany with. Someone truly powerful. He didn't like the idea of dying, and having a powerful ally, however temporary, would provide mutual assurance to both parties. He was certain karasu would gain less from his company than many others, but he would be a valuable ally regardless. Someone to call upon in times of need of stealth others couldn't do, or others were simply too busy. While he attended his goals, Verve could assist him and take his share; similarly, this temporary alliance might pave way for Verve to obtain assistance from karasu in times of need. Pirate alliances were not worth much, but mutual interest is mutual interest regardless.

Dagon
As Dagon walked behind karasu, he decided to speak

"Sir, I'm not sure if intelligence has provided information on bruce, but I happen to know quite a bit about him. Being raised where I was, I learned about brutality and death quickly. Bruce is quite obviously of an ancient race, and from the looks of it and ancient shark at that. Ancient sharks tend to use electrochemical pulses to detect electrochemical signals. Anything that has a brain can be tracked over great distance. However, blood, similar to leeches blood frenzy, causes a rage. Though he might have overcome the loss of control, it is impossible for it not to disorient his tracking skills slightly. It would be a simple matter to shake him off of our trail by injuring a bunch of people and scattering them and leaving them for dead in various parts of the shore. If we used some good navigating, we might get far enough away that he won't be able to find us again until we meet at fishman island."

Dagon didn't often offer his advice to his master, but this time he believed it was fitting. He probably had more knowledge of bruce than intelligence had to offer karasu just on the rumors of his kin, fishman island, and first-hand experience with ancient-race fishmen. He merely wanted to be of service. This train of thought reminded him of serving his master to the fullest... Which required more training.

"By the way, what is this 'secret' I must know? And how will I become stronger to help you? Will you teach me rokushiki? Will we hone my fishman karate? My body control (life return)? All of the above? Or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am

Jaix was looking at the whole scene that was taking place right in front of his eyes, without speaking at all. Apparently, the captain of the Single Pirate with the former bounty of 122,000,000 Beri on his head, one of the lowest from the current Shichibukai, was not actually interested in any of the matters. In fact, he was just an observer, having come into the meeting only to meet the other six chosen pirates of the World Government that shared the rank with him. He wanted to know how things were between the members of the group and from the looks of it, nobody had the best relationship with each other. While at first, Jaix called the two women bitches, he was now not doing anything. He was not siding with them but also he was not helping Karasu. In fact, it looked like he did not care. He was simply sitting on his chair, not moving at all and just watching, ignoring the fact that Karasu tried to persuade the women for the good of the seas. After all, Derge was one deadly guy... He was a guy that had to be taken down eventually. And while Karasu's goal of cleansing the sea from the likes of Derge was indeed noble, the way he tried to enforce that justice was not noble, in Jaix's opinion. Karasu was trying to take advantage of the group of the Seven Warlords and he would even use force in order to persuade Fei or Avis to become a temporary subordinate of his at his conquest to take down the fearsome pirate with the Blood Blood Fruit. That was what Jaix seemed to not like at all and thus he kept looking at the scene, while also drinking the tea that Vice Admiral Sakaki served him before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3