One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 am

[[On the docks of Micqueot]]

The island was a huge bustling township, with all sorts of food places, for this island was famous for its wine in the North Blue. At the docks a variety of ships sat and watched as the barrels of wine were being sold by the port side. Micqueot wine was supposedly some of the best wine in the region. One particular ship was empty, that was because its members were all along the docks, drinking and singing, led by a dreadlocked man. He was wearing a purple suit and swigging at the wine. One of his crew members laughed "CAPTAIN you spent all the money we got from that treasure thing on wineee!!!" The man laughed as he sat down "Forget the goal mi lad, forget it, to live free that is the way of life!! and where better than on the isle of Micqueot?, Aye no finer a lass can you find anywhere than right here on Micqueot island you lot, the finest women in all of North Blue, truly a wondrous ocassion!!!" His men laughed as the Captain stood on the edge of a wooden crate

[Jack Lacroix]
[[Captain of the Cutting Edge Pirates]]
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Benji was lying in a pile of empty crates partly hung over from a nigh of drinking. Being homeless and penniless, He needed a fast easy way to make money. This town was known for its share of drunkards willing to spend money for a bottle. Benji figured he could bum off of them for awhile, and maybe pocket a few wallets as well. This particular pirate crew took his eye. They were spending money left and right like there was no tomorrow. Most of them were already drunk making theft that much easier. Benji took some empty bottle and placed them in a create. He punched the top of the create down sealing it up. He walked over toward the pirates with the create covering his face. The pirates would be too wasted to recognize him leaving an opportunity for him to walk aboard the ship and steal it. The ship would be worth enough food and drink for year. Benji was trying to walk past the pirate captain slightly nervous that he was about to scam a pirate captain.

"Aye captain, seize life by the day. That's what I say." Benji said trying act like part of the crew.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Jack burped as he saw a unfamiliar face, Jack never usually bothered checking on where his crew was from, usually he would let anyone just join if they wanted to have fun and stay away from danger. Jack then slinged his arm around the shoulder of this person "Heyyy there laddie, thats the spirit, seize life by the day, what a rhyme that is, me dad , he never said that type of thing you know!!! Here have some of the wine, its really good!!!" Jack thrusted the wine bottle into (benjis) the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Benji shook a little bit as the pirate captain put his arm around him, but when he offered him the bottle well how could he refuse. He took the bottle of wine, and began to chug it down.

"OOOOoohhhhh a pirate's life is fun in the sun....a pirate's life is the only one!"

Benji quickly forgot his original mission in stealing the ship, and joined the others in merrymaking. He placed the create on the ground. Benji took another swig from the bottle licking the mouth. His tongue became stuck inside the bottle. He tried to pull his tongue out but it grew swollen. Benji made several albeit silly attempts to free his tongue only for the bottle to smack him in the face finally breaking it to pieces. Benji fell to the ground yelling in pain. He rolled back and forth on the ground holding his face. Even though Benji would only suffer a bruise on his nose he acted like he was dying.

"Owwww captain captain it hurts. Need more alcohol"

Benji grabbed another bottle of wine drinking it with haste "Music, we need music if its going to be a real party."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:58 am

A small haggle of three swordsmen argued among themselves as they passed the drunken state of a crew. The three looked to have some experience as they meandered past them, one clutching a poster and arguing to the man on his right "If we catch her, we can sell her for way more then just the 15 million on her head..."

The one on the right groaned and adjusted the strap for his giant blade on his back "How much more?! Where would you take her for a higher price and how would you get her there? Huh?"

One on the left snatched the poster from the one in his hands and sneered "15 million is enough, But think of the reputation we would have with slaying that beast. I'm telling you, We would have all the women from hear to the Eas- Gah!" The swordsman was rudely interrupted as he is knocked over by one of the crewmembers swaying from drink a little too much mine, regaining his pose and telling off the guy "Lay off the wine man... Jeez, The people here at times..."

The three wandered off into the crowd, but left behind the wanted sheet. The poster stated a large sum of Belli's to whoever could stop the monster of the island from getting its "Sacrifices", 15 million for it's head.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Katherine sighed. Another drunktard had bumped into her and actions like this were starting to make her irritated. "Watch where you're going, idiot!" she yelled at the man before she proceeded to make her way across the town. Where was she headed? Not even she knew. But she did know that she had do find something to do. Katherine wondered if she should become a bounty hunter, although she didn't really enjoy the thought of the job, it did pay everything that she needed for surviving. She also thought about becoming a pirate, which would be just as dangerous, and she was really weak. There was, however, no way she would become a marine, or make a crew of her own.

She saw a particular group of people that were being obnoxiously loud and irritating, drinking their asses off and yelling like there was no tomorrow. Or respect for the rest of the human population. Katherine made her way to them. "Excuse me" she began, talking to the man (Jack) who appeared to be the boss, or captain, or whatever. "I don't mind if you have fun but I would rather prefer if you guys were less loud. I do enjoy hearing very much, and if you continue with this, as loud as you are right now, I will not be able to hear anything ever again" Katherine commented, her mouth in a small scowl.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Jack drank more and laughed as Benji fell down, "BAHAHAHAHAHAH, YEah it aint a party with no music!!!!" Jack flipped a coin to the nearby busker who was sitting and resting from a days work as the busker began playing music, Jack was laughing as the people in his crew were laughing as well. Jack then looked out of the corner of his eyes he saw the men inquiring about some poster. Jack grinned, it seemed quite valuable and lucrative an oppurtunity. Suddenly a girl began talking to him. Jack was rather drunk at this point so most of what the girl was saying was rather impartial in his brain.

Jack leaned over, looking at the girl dead in the eyes "hmmm, your quite a pretty lass arent you..... OI LADS BRING THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL SOMETHING TO DRINK AND THEN PIPE DOWN WILL YA!!!" His crew laughed as one of them handed the girl a glass of wine before saying "But captain, arent you making MOST of the noise?!! HAHAHAHA" Jack laughed and stood back up "Aye, ok i did , but its because your the sorriest bunch of misfits i ever had the misfortune of leading into the depths of hell!!!" They laughed before some of them calmed down, others ignored and Jack was still Jack
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Katherine cringed when the man started screaming. She noticed that, as one of the crew members pointed out, the captain was indeed the one making most of the noise. She was half glad that some of the members calmed down and weren't being obnoxiously loud, but she did notice that others just decided to ignore their captain and continued being loud as fudge. Katherine narrowed her eyes and drank a bit of the wine she was given in a glass. "Is it me or half of your crew just decided to ignore you?˝ she commented to Jack while leaning on a table. She didn't really care that he had called her "a pretty lass" or "beautiful girl". She smirked and left the glass of wine on the table, deciding against becoming drunk.

She started braiding the hair of her mohawk while she spoke. "So what is this, an incredibly cliché pirate crew? Even the way you speak is cliché, captain" At this point Katherine realized that the captain hadn't even registered half of her words, or the rude tone of her voice, so she didn't care (not that she did before) about being incredibly rude to him. It was just in her nature, you could say, and she wasn't ever going to change that. Truth was, she wondered if she would have enjoyed an actual conversation with this man when he wasn't intoxicated with alcohol. But it was probably impossible considering the state he was in. "Are you an alcoholic?" Katherine blurted out and smiled slightly, hoping the captain still didn't mind her rudeness. Of course, had it been only one person (and most likely not a pirate captain) she could have taken them down, but the whole crew? She had no way of surviving that one. And her flaw would get her killed. Good job, Katherine...., she thought as she waited for the captain's response.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Jack laughed out loud, sitting on a barrel while the rest of the crew chuckled as well. One of them pointed at the girl "Hey hey capt, she is right, half of us dont actually listen, ahahahahahah" Jack also grinned "Cheeky lass arent ya.. but i like that, well lets answear ya questions, firstly, aye i suppose we ar rather clichyy arent we... am i pronouncing that right? Clichy? Clichu, hmmmm, oh whatever im as drunk as a piss pot right now and aye lass, like many of my clichy brethen, i am indeed a drunk, a rather skilled drunk at that, aint that right lads?!!" The crew roared in unison "AYEEEE" Jack jumped up from the barrel and stood atop it "Aye, u heard it from the lasses mouth itself, and i aint no liar... wait, YES I AM!! AHAHAHAHAHHAA, no but seriously i am rather drunk....."

As Jack and the crew were laughing and talking , from the side two people watched "Yeah.. thats him... Jack Lacroix....." The other man spoke on his den den mushi "Found him captain.... seems like he and his crew are docked..."

[[In a ship on the edge of the docks]]

The man sitting inside petted a furry looking animal as he sat at his desk, the den den mushi he had in his hand talking. The man then spoke, "Ill be there soon, dont let that thieving bastard escape, tell me if he moves...."
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Benji looked up to see a woman yelling at the pirate captain. He didn't bother to listen to their conversation. It didn't matter anyways since he was only for the ride, until he could sell their ship. The pirate crew seemed more or less good people. Its too bad fate had to separate them. Benji wasn't going to work for anybody not after being a captain himself. After all who would volunteer to live a life as a common pirate than an commander? Then an idea came to his head. Instead of selling the ship he could mutiny against the captain. Benji just needed an opportunity to take control just for a moment. Then he could reform his own pirate crew again, but until that time he must play the fool for the moment.

Benji then smirked at the unknown female pulling at her shirt from the ground "You talk too much. Have some respect for the captain. Besides this is a party lady. Common on loosen up and dance already. You just tease us with you with your beauty and not put out. Right? Right?" Then Benji burped in front of her. Always classy in front of the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Katherine shook her head, they were too drunk, and it was borderline disgusting. She didn't really know what was causing her bad mood, but their loudness certainly didn't help. "It's not pronounced Clichy, it's cliché" she replied to the pirate captain. She sighed, once he mentioned about being a liar, but still saying the truth when he said he was drunk. "Well yeah, I can certainly see that you're drunk as fudge right now. Not a pretty sight, let me tell you" she started, and then continued, sitting on a table. "Besides, aren't all pirates liars? That's what I've always thought, anyway".

She was about to say something else when a man pulled at her shirt from the ground. He then proceeded to say something incredibly rude and sexist. "Excuse me but I'd rather cut my tongue than "tease you" with my "beauty"" she said, her voice full of disgust. "What do you think us women are? Sex toys? Barbie dolls? Some other shit like that? Well no. Also, your so called captain seems to have no problem with me talking like this, not like i would care, so shut up" she narrowed her eyes are the caveman in front of her. She certainly disliked him. The captain she could stand, although he really needed to expand his vocabulary, but this person was like a hideous pathogen you just want to get rid of. Yep, pathogen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Jack laughed holding his stomach "BAHAHAAHAHAHA this girl is very very interesting, i like her, hey girl, would you like to join my crew?" Jack asked extending his hand and pointing to his ship grinning, before Katherine could answer however, there was a group of men surrounding them, Jacks eyes flashed for a second looking around. "Ohh dear... hold that thought, it seems we are to be greeted"

From the side stood a man wearing a brown captains jacket and a blue hat, he was sitting down writing something "Jack Lacroix..... i never thought i would see you here, after what you did....." Jack grumbled as he sat on a barrel of wine answering the men whose crew was now pointing their weapons at Jacks group including Katherine and the old guy. "Ohh, if it isnt Captain Ruth Sims, how goes it..." Ruth Sims looked up as he grimaced crunching his teeth together "Its not Ruth sims, its Rut Sims you stinking liar, where is it?!!!!!" Jack backed away, Rut was dangerous, very dangerous, Jack then said calmly "Listen mate, i dont know what your talking about... so why dont we relax eh?"

Above on the steps behind Rut, two figures walked out, one was a man who had long extended arms, it made him look like a stick figure or a puppet. The other was a short portly man wearing a monocle binocular, he had two guns on either hip looking foward. The tall and long handed one spoke first "Captain, why dont we just kill the bastard now and get it over with? We all know he has the book...." The portly man looked over his whole group counting them "Hmmm, i think he might be only capable one... the girl looks ..... hmmmm"

[[ Rut Sims]]
[[Sim pirates Captain]]
[[ 50,000,000 beli]]

[[Salt " long gun" Mclean]]
[[Sim Pirates First mate]]
[[ 10,000,000 beli]]

[[Oto "monocle"]]
[[Sim Pirates Sharpshooter]]
[[ 10,000,000 beli]]
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Benji was deeply hurt by Katherine's words that tears flew from his eyes as if he was a small child. He rubbed his eyes while turning on his back "I was just having some fun you meanie!!" Benji rolled around the ground crying in front of the crew and the woman "Captain, the mean lady insulted me. I say we throw her in the brig. BRIG for a hundred years.....or unless she is willing to be more compliant."

Then all of sudden a huge crowd of people began to surround them. All of them carrying weapons pointed right at them. It seemed that they knew each other. Either way this wasn't his fight. He needed a way to get himself out of this situation "Yea take these two and I'll be on my way I have no quarll with you guys" Benji winked his left eye and began to walk toward Rut hoping he would let him pass.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:22 am

Katherine was oblivious to the men surrounding her, she had her attention concentrated on Benji. "Your obnoxious behaviour is rather annoying" she commented. Only then she noticed the men that had surrounded them. She titled her head to the left, then to the right. She then decided that they were not worth her time. "Well then, I guess you'll have fun now" she patted the captain's shoulder and sat on a chair. "Anyone got popcorn?" asked and put one leg on top of the other, leaning against the chair and taking a relaxed position. She thought it would be rather fun to watch these men fight. Of course, she would never lend a helping hand, towards either band, because it simply wasn't her fight to start with. And Katherine simply didn't care enough.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Jack grinned as Katherine and Benji almost immediately deserted him, of course not knowing their names. He then stumbled "Look mate, ive had alot to drink and so do these stinking wrecks, i mean look at em!!!" His crew who was drunk cheered while some armed themselves with cutlasses, they werent skilled , they were simply pirates. Jack stood in front of them "How about this Rut... or Ruth or whatever, ill give you your pretty little book back, if you can beat me in a duel!! Pirates rules of course!!!" Rut took out a pistol and fired it , Jacks eyes glinting as he moved his hand and the bullet became cleaved into two, one part flying past Katherine who was sitting down and the other past Benji, narrowly missing both of them.

Rut Sims spit on the floor "I knew it, your a fucking devil fruit user arent ya, if i duel you one on one that aint fair now is it? You might beat me after all...." Jack flexed his arm, revealing a long scissor blade attached to his bicep and replacing his arm. Jack then stepped foward "Aye, so then, its a fight to the death Mr Sims? Then a pirates death i will die!!!" Jack stepped foward, running as he chopped along two sides cutting down some of the pirates in the Sim pirate crew. Rut stepped foward "As i thought, ill have to surround you and take you out, and you two" He said looking at his crew members "Go and take their ship, kill his crew if you want.. hehhe" Jack grimaced "Ill see hell freeze over before you will take my ship Sims!!!"

Oto walked foward counting as he fired quick draw style , taking out one , and then two and then three members of Jacks crew, the men lying in a heap as they were being shot, the man seemed to also be able to dodge sword cuts, moving from left to right, he then moved along side Katherines position "Ohh, interesting, the woman eh..... maybe if i take you back to the ship the captain will let me have you as my pet, hehee" He adjusted his monocle looking at Katherine at a close angle.

Salt walked over past the crew, beating them down one by one, he was having too easy a time "HOW WEAK, their all so weak, pathetic low level pirates who cant even touch me!!!" His long arms were hitting the targets, it was like watching machine guns mow down the enemy, however he didnt notice Benji on the side as he bumped into Benji by accident "What.... oh its the old man....."

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Falchion smelled something in the air. It was the smell of dead bodies. Fal walked down the street of the town that wreaked of violence, and people that he could only assume smelled so rank because they were scum pirates from the ocean. Fal couldn't assume someone was a pirate because they smelled bad, he had to catch them in the act. Fal wore his long coat with no undershirt, showing the eight pack he has on his stomach and the bundles of muscle that roamed around his body. He had three Katanas dangling around his black and leather belt. His pants were dark blue, and he had black boots. In the back of his marine coat the word "Lieutenant" was written in Japanese. He walked towards the source of the horrible smell, while at the same time enjoying the fact that he was ordered here by the higher marines of the Marine Response Division. It wasn't Fal's job to exterminate an island of as many pirates as he could, but he never minded the job. There weren't many marines in the island with Falchion, only a dozen average soldiers that were grouped in pairs of four to scout the island with weapons in their hands. If anything, all they sent Falchion to the island for was to help ease the pirate power of the island, not many marines came back unharmed from this yearly visit. They probably wanted Falchion and his partner dead.

Fal eventually made it to the bar where he smelled the corpses. He smiled, cheek to cheek, and kicked open the door and slammed it to the ground. Obviously his marine partner would be behind him. "Oh.. look at what we have here, a few pirates. I recognize two of them, they're both worth.. I forgot the bounty, BUT I KNOW THEIR FACES!' And just like that, with his increased tone of voice, Fal jumped forward and grabbed one of the pirates by the skull and slammed him into the wall. The pirate he knocked out almost instantly was one of the Sim pirate crew normal pirates. Fal took out one of his Katanas and turned around to look at the group. His face looked borderline psychotic in the sense that his eyes were wide open, yet his face looked almost emotionless (calm). Fal jumped forward, moving through the average pirates in normal speeds, and swung his sword down at the pirate that seemed to have bumped into an old man.

"HEY, WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT ME?!" The pressure of the attack was 500Ibs. He aimed it at the man's right shoulder, trying to dismember the man's right limb from his body.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:58 am

Being annoyed by everything that goes around him Daikoku Ten, part of the mobile response division, or MRD for short, walked behind his partner. Koku was wearing casual clothing to not stand out as much.. But even koku's casual was tidy, as he was wearing a brown suit. Having his hands in his pockets he closed his eyes sometimes, looking if he could hear something out of the ordinary. His partner was in high spirit, as this was the first time counter act team 2, or CAT for short, was deployed with the two officers to co-lead them. As they walked into the bar Koku soon began to understand what had driven his smell sensitive comrade, the smell of dead bodies. Looking at how his long friend and comrade began assaulting pirates Koku calmly began to name the rights the pirates had for they would be apprehended. Whilst doing so he prepared his marine issued rifle and aimed made sure to be able to counter retaliate any resistance.

''Under world government law 4, section 2, you are all apprehended for being suspects of piracy. You do not have the right of a trial for you have gone against the world government. You will not get a lawyer appointed and you are meant to either surrender now or face punishment exacted by us, the officers given the right to do so. As per order of Daikoku ten I request you all to lay down your weapons or face the consequences.''

The speech seemed a bit shallow as his partner was already bashing skulls, and Koku even stepped back a notch when he noticed that the blood that was creeping over the floor was almost getting to his shoes. ''Ugh, such a disgraceful people, that includes you Fal...''. Koku had to hold in a small smile when he said the last part, and continued to watch the room as it was still quite the dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:10 am

Benji was about to head out when a bullet shot past him "How did you do that I only heard one shot?!" Then he heard that Jack was a devil fruit user. It stood to reason that he must be more powerful than these guys, and therefore offered greater protection. Benji quickly switched sides yet again in hopes of just surviving "Aye aye captain you tell em. Ain't no one taking OUR ship." Then a huge fight broke out between both crews. Rut then ordered the deaths of Jack's crew "Oh why did I have to open my big mouth?" Benji thought of backing out of the fight. Then he bumped into one of the supposedly rival pirate's crew, Oto. Benji heard him call him an old man "hey I'm not old. I'm 39 you dummy." Benji threw a punch in a fit of rage toward Oto "Boxing Technique: #599". Benji threw his right arm so fast that it left an after image of his fist soaring toward Oto's shoulder. Benji was unaware of the presence of the marine unfortunately, and inadvertently saved the pirate by knocking him from the sword of the marine
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Katherine scowled and saw how everyone basically ignored her, except for the creepy man that tried to make her a slave. Like seriously, what the hell was with that? And then these marines came in and they started fighting, and no one was trying to rescue her! "I don't know what type of marines you guys are but I'm not even a pirate and you're not even attempting to rescue me. Like seriously, what's wrong with that? And this man" she pointed at the creepy dude "Is trying to enslave me, I'm sure that's like, illegal or something!" she threw her hands up in frustration. She didn't understand what was wrong with the world.

"What's wrong with the world! First obnoxiously loud people drinking their asses off, then disgustingly creepy guys trying to enslave others, and then marines that don't even try to save anyone! I'm sure civil safety comes before brain smashing!" she was ranting, and Katherine was aware of that, but she didn't care anymore. If this was her last experience alive, then so be it. She would at least not regret saying all she said now. Because that was how Katherine worked. Now she secretly hoped that she didn't piss of the marines, because she still needed their aid.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:17 am

((Jack))

Jack chopped past more pirates from sims crew , jack looked up to see the arrival of the marines . Jack grimaced he knew that it was going to get more troublesome now that the authorities were involved it was going to make his escape even more tougher. Jack then grumbled as he clashed his scissor hand against 3-4 swords, he heard the girl complain and simply laughed at it , this was the life of a pirate it was just another day for jack but this girl seemed to be not used to this type of situation. Still right now jack had to focus on his own situation

(( Oto vs benji and falchion))
Oto suddenly got hit byBenji and nearly cut by falchion before he was hit by benji. Oto crunched his teeth , " You bastards , your better than I thought you would be old man... And a marine ? This seems to be getting more funny right, Salt??"

(( Salt vs Katherine))
"What is funny Oto te marine is super strong the captain should face h and as for you Little girl u mIght find being enalved liberating heheh" salt paced atkatherine looking at her and holding a sort of handcuff.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:06 am

Koku looked around sighing, and saw there was a seemingly innocent female involved in all of this. ''Miss I'm going to have to ask you to leave the combat area, things might get dangerous and I wouldn't want you to get hurt in a fight of justice versus those barbarians.''. Koku walked around the puddle of blood of one of the pirates that had been laid to rest and reached out his hand towards the girl. Outside the bar 3 marines ran towards the entrance. ''Lieutenant Koku you forgot your bag!''. One of the marines put it at the doorstep, then the 3 set a couple of steps back. They have had enough experience with the two to know that Koku's arrogance and Falchion's hot temper got them into a lot of sticky situations. ''And although I have to agree with you that my evacuation process might have been a tat slow, it is mere protocol to state their final rights before we sentence them to death. Now if you would please follow me, knowing my partner the floor won't be the only place where blood will land once he gets in the mood...''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 am

A man gasped and panted, his clothes soaked with sea water and torn as various scratches and bruises decorated his body like he was thrown about like a doll. He knocked into one of the maries as he limpingly ran for his life, his body heaving to the floor and causing him to cough in pain. He gasped and groaned on the floor as he tried to get up, muttering in panic "S-she is c-coming... S-she is c-coming f-f-for me... She is going to k-kill me..."

The man noticed the boot and gripped at one of the marines legs to try and get up, shuttering and mumbling in panic as he mumbles "H-help me... Help m-me hide from the monster...."
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:11 pm

This fight was getting pretty ugly really fast not only did they have to fight other pirates, but then some marines came in to fight. Where did these guys come from? All benji wanted to do is get a little money. Now he had to worry about his life. Benji had no choice but to join Jack for the time being. It was a match between Oto and Falchion and him. Benji began to warm with some quick jabs in the air alternately between both arms before throwing a furry barrage of punches(similar to luffy's gatling gun attack) toward both opponents.

"I'm not an old man!!!" Benji cried as he attacked both opponents.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Fal heard the words of one of the henchmen right after his sword missed the body of the main opponent, apparently the old man had punched him out of the way of Fal's attack. So the other man knew how to fight. Falchion's sword continued moving downwards, and even cut through the wooden table in front of him. Suddenly he heard the two men talk about how strong their captain was, and that's when Falchion's natural weakness came to the surface. Fal ignored the two opponents in front of him, he recognized the old man as an opponent after the punches that were sent hurling towards Falchion.

"Tekkai." Suddenly the barrage of punches landed on Fal's body. The damage caused by those lower level attacks could be ignored by the strength of tekkai. When the barrage ended Fal looked at the man he assumed was a pirate after attacking a marine officer. "I don't recognize your face. So either your bounty is really low, or you have no bounty. I'll have to deal with you another time." Falchion turned around, ignoring the two pirates behind him, and ran forward towards his new goal.. the man they called their captain. Falchion didn't know who it was, so he started to kill every pirate he could find. Two pirates came at Fal, all with the intent on killing him. Falchion swung his sword horizontally, with some of them trying to block his blade, and cut off all of their bodies with one swing of his sword. Blood splattered from the lower torso part of the body that was still standing like a broken hose, upwards. Falchion ran through the blood, getting covered by the spray in the process, and grabbed a pirate by the head and smashed his skull into the ground. Blood started to splatter from the skull through the ears as Fal focused all of his strength downwards towards the fragile/normal skull. When he felt the crackling sound from the cranium he simultaneously heard two men running behind him. Fal turned around and saw two pirates attempting to cut him open, they jumped in the air and tried to swing their swords down towards his body. Before they could swing their swords downwards, however, Fal already swung his sword sideways successfully separating their upper torso from their lower half. More blood started to envelop the room. Four big puddles of blood were now in the room, and one smaller one from the third pirate's skull.

Falchion walked around with his katana laid lazily on his back. "Non of you are worth my time. Where is the captain of this pathetic crew that decided to fight against an old man and an innocent woman." Fal saw Jack with his scissor hands, and the man he was facing. The man with scissor hands was getting attacked by the same crew members that attacked Fal, so that meant the one he was fighting was the real captain. Falchion looked at the seemingly calm man in the room. "Are YOU the captain?" He asked the man trying to capture Jack.

Fal completely ignored the man asking for help on a marine's leg, because Fal's mind was too focused on finding the captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)   Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Cutting Edge Pirates sail once again( Open to all Cutting Edge Pirate members)
Page 1 of 1