One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Act: The great train heist!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

Second Act: The great train heist!  Empty
PostSubject: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 am

Second Act: The great train heist!  Kxd8

THE GRAND TRAIN HEIST

Ginichi sat in one of the four rooms of the ship, he sat behind a desk, Sebastian sat in front of him. Unfolded out on the desk was a map of the West Blue. Ginichi examined the map, it seemed he was in deep thought about something. He had sailed all of West Blue before thus he knew nearly every island shown on this map. The closest island to them currently was an island by the name of "Choo-Choo Island" (OOC: Yes, a made up island. There aren't that much known islands in West Blue so, eh.) Every five months, they sent a train from one side of the large island to the other, inside this train were a large amount of gold, money and food. If someone were to rob this train, he'd become extremely rich! However it wasn't that easy, there was a guard for every cart and these guards were indeed no-joke.

"So, Sebastian was it? Do you have any idea on how to navigate a ship?" Ginichi asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Cause I've got a plan, which'll make us extremely rich."

A smile grew on his face as his eyes locked onto the island on the map. This was an incredible plan... hey, he could even pick up some crew mates on the way. Suddenly one of the former marine burst into the ship.

"Sir! One of our members went fishing and a great force pulled his string down, we need help or he's gonna die!"

That ruined Ginichi's mood, he was a cold hearted man however he cared for his crew mates. Getting up from his seat, he rolled up the map and pushed it towards Sebastian before exiting the room. There he saw the other three men trying their best to pull the person up. Ginichi quickly grabbed the string.

"On three, we all pull at the string, got that?!"

"Yes,sir!"

"Three...two...one!"

(OOC: Post only when Shadow's character's done)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:46 am

[[A bar on Choo Choo island]]

Rowdiness all over as the drones of people swarmed the street, some in search of fortune, others looking to make it through another day of endless work. The workers toiled away at one of the newer tracks along the area far beside the main track. It was some new endeavor by some new company that was trying to do something new. Amongst the sweat and the collapsing workers was one man who continously hammering away at the track, noticeable by the tattoos on his neck and arms, wearing a cloak while hammering the bolt into the earth with the pile hammer. The other workers watched him "The new guy is putting in a shift, not bad " The other worker grunted "He has to work hard doesnt he, guys like him are a dozen a million, they get sacked if they slack" The man heard the workers talk, yet he didnt even understand what they were talking about, this was hardly considered hard work, though where he was from hard work held another meaning closer to his heart. There was a noise in the background, about 3 armed men walked in wearing bandanas riding on horses, carrying guns, they dismounted and pointed their weapons at the foreman of the track that was being built "We want all the explosives you got!! DO IT NOW OR DIE" The man who was earlier working walked off, not really paying heed to these men with guns, one of the men pointed his weapon at him "Dont move , dont you dare move or ill put a bullet in your head dumbass" The man being threatened was being motioned by his colleagues to calm down and listen to what they have to say.

The man spit to the ground before looking up at the 3 armed men "Do you wish battle upon me? do you wish to fight against me? Do you truly understand the gravity of declaring battle on me you three of this blue sea?" One of the men turned around "Oi, why is he speaking funny, get to the ground now you shithead!!!" The man faced them "OK then... i will respond my feelings onto you then... i hope you will give me a great war..." The thieves were about to shoot before the man dashed, taking two leaps, with one stroke, he had his tomahawks in both his hands, both sharp and deadly, he slit the first thieves throat, leaving him in a bloodied heap clutching his bleeding neck, while he drew his second tomahawk across, slicing off the other thieves hand, letting it fall to the ground. Meanwhile, the third thief fired shots in a panic, missing his target, the man threw his tomahawk square towards the mans head, finding his mark right down the middle as he dropped to the floor, dying in an instant. Out of the three thieves only one had survived

The remaining thief tried to crawl away, his hand bleeding. The man picked up his tomahawk, dislodging it from the skull of the dead thief, he turned to the crawling one, who was now pleading for his life along the sand and rock "Im sorry.... but clearly.. you could not give me the war i seeked " The man swinged his tomahawk downwards, killing off the straggler , walking away towards the foreman "Employer.. i seek my compensation that was promised to me for a days work" The foreman stuttered as he handed a bag of belli to him "take...ee....it...... take the lot, it will be your raise for your work ........." The man grinned "Glorious, it would seem blue sea dwellers indeed are generous, my gratitude employer!!" The man began walking away, counting the coin, he still wasnt used to this blue sea currency.

[[Chamos Qwislayer]]
[[Former Paragon of Sky Island Teruldo]]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:39 am

"Weather may change in a second... The clean sky might become a vicious storm in the blink of an eye. It is a magic. And just like any magic, I have knowledge over the weather. So, if you ask me whether I can navigate, my answer is simple and obvious. I do, yes." were the words of Sebastian to his captain as he looked at the sky and ordered the men to keep moving as the weather was just fine. "However, to be honest, I have no reason to co-operate with a bastard like you and help you move through the seas." he continued speaking, acting like a hater he was. Sebastian was really the kind of guy whose epithet matched his personality. Just like the marines called him, he was a "Mad Hater".
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:26 pm

While Sebastian went on about how the weather was a type of magic, Ginichi and the rest had just finished pulling up their crew-mate who had fallen over-board. Ginichi sighed as he saw the person get on his knees and thank him, with tears in his eyes. Walking up to Sebastian he arrived just in time to catch his last sentence. Gah. He had a point, there was now reason for him to really be on this ship.

"So, what're you gonna do? Sail the seas on your own? You really think you can survive on your own? Cause if you do, that's bullsh!t. A mere man can't handle a beast, that beast being the sea. I suggest we stick in a team for now. After all,  I do suspect the marines are onto us after the events which un-folded over at that last island."

"S-sir! Island hoy! Or whatever you pirates say now-a-days!" one of the former marines said just after Ginichi finished his words.

"Hmph. That was pretty easy."

And so the ship closed into the new island which indeed did hold, new adventure.

(OOC: The original plan was to wait for Shad0w but since you guys posted... meh. Shad0w will either have to wait for next thread or join in this one.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:33 pm

[OOC: I'm sure he'll join later, dun worry Very Happy]

"Hmph... You don't understand a thing. You don't know anything, that's why you don't worry." were the words of Sebastian, who would not keep talking to Ginichi and he then turned to the rest of the crew. Apparently, the crew was reaching an island... New islands. These were worrying Sebastian. Whenever he had to get off to an island, he always had a strange feeling, as if something was about to happen... But why did that happen? Obviously, Sebastian had some things to hide...

"Anyway, let's dock to that island, I guess." he spoke his words and he waited for Ginichi to say anything.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:42 pm

"Indeed we shall." Ginichi replied to Sebastian.

Walking up to the front of the ship, he could tell this island was gonna be quite big. As the ship grew closer and closer, his prediction was indeed correct however there was something which was well.... bizarre. There a train track which ran above the whole island, the train track was held by secure metal poles, at the end of one track there was a train. Not in use but it looked like they were preparing to use it some time today. Once the ships arrived, the former marines dropped the anchor.

"We have arrived, sir."

"I can see that. You guys may stay here and guard the ship."

The man nodded and went off to his mates to start a conversation to do with woman.... Typical men. Anyways, Ginichi turned to Sebastian.

"It looks like we have some time until my plan kicks off, so, would you care to explore this awfully large island? Who knows, we might also recruit another member."

(OOC: To prevent long periods of in-activity, there will be no posting order. It's a post when you can policy. However to prevent other members from missing a lot of the thread, you can only skip them three times. If they fail to show up for a week, then you may post and continue on without them.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:20 am

Chamos walked through the town carrying his huge spear on his back, he trudged through the sand and through the heavy thought over shadowing his mind. It had been nearly 3 passings (months) that he had been on the blue sea, and he found that he had learnt nothing, he walked through the bars and the shops finally reaching his lodgings, it was a small shack but the previous owner had no further use for it since he passed on after being crushed by a train track pipe, Chamos entered his home , full of dust and solemnity, he placed his weapons at the side of the room and proceeded to have a seat on his chair, the room only had a window and a bed, with a sink and toilet at the side, other than that, it had nothing else. Chamos flicked his tomahawk over the sink. Was this all that would be left of him? Once a proud warrior now reduced to cleaning his weapon over a sink. Chamos grumbled as he cleaned his blade the blood flowing off of it. He then reholstered his weapon and then picked up his spear and placed back to his back. "I suppose its time to assume my evening role..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 am

"Okay, bastard." were the words of the navigator when he listened to his captain's proposition about moving around the island in order to search for a person that could possibly join the crew. Sebastian jumped off the ship, turning his head towards Ginichi. "I do not want to spend my time searching for people that could possibly join your idiotic crew... So, be quick. Please." he continued speaking, obviously in a rude way. After all, Sebastian was known as a hater and Ginichi knew that... Although he overeacted some times and that was pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Ginichi was a bit surprised to hear the word "please" from Sebastian since he wasn't the most obedient crew-mate however it showed that maybe he's finally started to accept him as the captain.

"Of course." Ginichi replied to the Mad Hatter's comment.

Getting off the ship, he landed beside Sebastian and then began to make his way to the great island's heart. As he walked, he opened his mouth to speak.

"So, I suppose you want to hear this plan I have, right? After all, you are sticking around the crew... for now." he spoke as he walked on the paths of the island.

As he walked, he noticed a small poster stuck on one of building's walls, removing it quickly, he continued at the same pace as before. Examining this poster, it was advertising that the "Big Steam" was going to travel to the other side of the island at 10:35 pm. The Big Steam was the train they used to transport all the goods and money from one side of the island to the other, since the island was so large, it would take a good 2-3 hours by train. They needed to supply the other side of the island with goods since they are a bit... economically low at the moment. The poster confirmed Ginichi's suspicions.

He passed the sheet of paper over to Sebastian.

"We'll be attacking this train tonight, the big steam, if the attack is successful then we shall be quite the rich band of people...."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:47 am

"This sounds quite interesting... In trains, there are a lot of people who might be interested in watching to my magic." were the words of the magician to the captain while he listened to his proposition of attacking the train that would deliver the goods to the other side of the island. However, while approving his captain's idea, something got in his mind. "However, we have to check out the conditions under which we are going to work, idiot. We do not even know where the train starts from and how long it takes for the train to reach the other side of the island, for example. The train could probably take around two hours to get to the other side, but it might be a new one and fast so we might barely have one hour and a half. We have to examine the security of the train, furthermore, I believe. What kind of bastard would send a train with goods and money without any security? Either bodyguards or marines will probably be there to protect the goods..." he continued speaking, his face and voice serious all the time. "And we have to know whether we are being followed or not by any motherf@ckers before we enter the train, finally." he finished speaking and he waited to listen to what his captain said.

[OOC: Btw, would it be okay to add an antagonist in the thread that has to do with Sebastian's personal storyline?]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:03 pm

"Hyaaaaaahhh ... I overslept .. again." A creakiness is heard, as a bare-chested male gets up and sits on top of a forlorn wooden bed, whose once white seats were taking a pale grey colorization over their edges. The male yawns, then flexes his arms around, letting out, rather than what you'd expect from someone flexing his muscles after sleeping, another yawn. Suddenly, his face, which was all sleepy and emotionless is lightened up, a cheesy smile formed on his lips. "Right. Breakfast~!"

Getting outside, he finds himself into a small room, with a stand over one side, an old woman sitting on a large, vintage chair, knitting some shirt or something. She, upon noticing him, throws one of her needles towards him, with the man luckily dodging, which results in him raising his arms, yelling. "What the heeeeell, you almost killed me!" "Your rent is due to tomorrow! You still haven't given me a single coin, you brat!! If I don't get money tomorrow, I will needle you to death." she says, with a really spooky facial expression, her hollowed eyes and shady expression making her look like a zombie. "Alright alright, don't yell .. I got a job the other day, and they said that I will get some really good money for working a single day!" the man grabs a sausage pie, then dodges another attack, since apparently he wasn't supposed to do that, and, with a waving notion and a smile, he exits the low-leveled motel.

Walking outside, the enjoyed the weather, not too hot, nor cold either. Putting his hand over his forehead, he looks around, while people look at him confused, as he is still topless, merely wearing jeans and some boots. "Oh man, today looks great! .. now ... which was was the station again? I better not be late, I need that cash!!" he speaks to himself, and begins to run towards what he thinks is the right direction. While running, he thinks about the job offer and grins to himself. "It's a good thing that no one here knows me, so I could get that ... hehehe, working as a security for this should be a piece of cake..!!" Geo X. Erneas, Train Security (For a day ... of ALL days!!)

((OOC: I hope it didn't took me too long to cause you guys problems .. let's roll~!))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm

"Time isn't a problem. Even if the train does reach it's destination early, I'm pretty sure we can still take down everyone in the train pretty easily... with the exception of four people." Ginichi replied to Sebastian.

The four people he was referring too were four people known as the "carriage guardians", basically, they're really skilled people guarding each cart of the train to prevent robbers. Ginichi knew that'd it wouldn't be a fair fight at all. If it was a 3 v 4, they'd stand more of a chance. Ginichi refused to tell that to the magician for he knew that it'd only cause argument, and that was the last thing he needed today.

"Anyways, we'll get to the plan once the time is right, he still have some time left until the said train departure so for now, I suppose you may wander around the island and do whatever you magicians do. How about we meet up back here at around... 10:20 pm."

Once Ginichi had finished his words, he turned on his heels and walked away. He needed to get a few things prepared before the grand plan kicked off.

Back at the ship

"A-and then she was like "Oh, Raymond-san, you're so charming!~"

"Pfft, as if. Only a cow would be interested in you."

"Oi,Oi. Watch your tongue, pig boy!"

While the group of former marine chatted at one corner of the ship while playing cards, a shady figure climbed on. The person smirked as he noticed that the men were busy else where and approached them. Once close enough, he tapped on of them on the shoulder.

"E-eh? What the hell are you!? Get off this blasted ship or we'll-"

"Kaba Kaba No Mi: Hybird!"

The man expanded and his jaws grew. The former marine dropped his cards as he watched the man transform and then let out a very loud yell.

(OOC: I don't mind, Max.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 am

[[Train station]]
((if u dont mind bro , ill also be doing something similar))

The trains in the area had a special company that handled the hiring of freelancers who didnt work in any particular security company, these were usually private hirings for things that might be of a suspicious nature or a thing that had to be transported across in secret. This meant that the freelancers would have to sit in one of the low level carriages which are not protected by the carriage guardians, since they only protected 4 carriages, there was one carriage which was not covered, and it was the cheapest ticket for the entire train. Chamos had heard of this job from one of his work colleagues, he needed to earn enough of the blue sea coin in order to sustain his living condition which was very costly. Chamos had been baffled by the constant insistence of these blue sea dwellers to toil away for something as pathetic as coins , why did they not simply accept their roles in this world and work towards achieving nirvana, why must prices be placed on things? Was this a blue sea mentality that he was not meant to understand? The thing that Chamos did understand was survival, he knew well enough when he learnt of the existence of this currency that in order to survive on the blue sea, it was necessary to have a abundance of it. However unless you turn to the typical crime and piracy which was a common trend in the blue sea, the only other option is to toil and work doing remedial labour and hope that your gifts will grant you the semblance of coin necessary to continue on in life, to function as a normal individual. Chamos soon reached the front of the line where a annoyed looking old lady sat, she flipped through her book. "We got a job, Big Steam, 10:35 pm, you want it?" Chamos didnt know how to respond, this was his first visit to this booth and yet this lady didnt even ask his name? Perhaps it was a strange custom he had not heard of? "Yes... i would like the work, however, i must know what is the remuneration i shall receive from this task?" The lady looked up and sighed looking back down "Ah, ah, ok , ok, its 500,000 beli to get a package safely across, you need to guard it personally, its very valuable, got it?" Chamos nodded, she seem to be expressing the need for discretion and for caution when handling the package, something Chamos was not very good at, he had a mind to refuse the job, however the offer of 500,000 beli was simply too enticing, it would solve his problems for a long while, he wouldnt have to work for a while, he might even be able to leave the island. The lady then handed him the package, which felt lumpy yet not too heavy, it was something like a ball or type of.... "Hand over to Sertel when you reach the station, he is the obvious old man there, tell him Sienna sent the package, got it?" Chamos again nodded and headed off he had to make sure no one saw him pick up this cargo, the lady leaned over "Also, we have cameras and identification machines which have stored your face into our system, dont you dare run away with the package or else!!" Chamos felt angry that he was being accused of treachery before the quest can even start, nevertheless he put his rage down in his heart for now. Chamos had to chuckle, just over half a year ago, he was considered a Paragon, a god of war amongst his own people, a legend who took on armies and battled kings, now look at him, a glorified errand boy looking to make coin handling packages on train rides. Chamos grinned, his large spear on his back still not bearing him down as he trudged,perhaps the job could be without incident.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:56 pm

After listening to the captain's Order, Sebastian decided to take advantage of the situation so that he would do whatever he wanted in the island they just docked. He would move away from his captain and he eventually got in the middle of the town, where a lot of people used to walk around. The magician grinned while looking at all those people and he started clapping all of a sudden, drawing the attention of many of them. They would look at the crazy in terms of dressing magician, who was picking up their stare, prepared to demonstrate a show.

He quickly grabbed a mantle from his pockets and he would throw it on the floor, weirdly enough. Then, he immediately picked up the mantle and surprisingly enough a table appeared out of nowhere, at the spot were the mantle was dropped before. "Great." said the magician, while looking at the table. "Hello, everybody." he spoke with a loud voice. "Welcome to my street card game! I am a magician, known by most as the Mad Hater and this is my street show. Anybody interested in playing with me?" he asked with a serious voice but most people ignored him and started leaving away.

However, before they left, he spoke once again. "Whoever plays with me and wins, will be given ten million beri. You may bet one thousand beri and if you win, you take ten million of them!" he remarked and instantly everybody turned towards his direction, eager to play a game. All except one... There was a weird man with long white hair and a sword away, dressed like a warrior. He had a serious look on his face and he just left, while leaving the people to play along with Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 am

(( are we waiting for shadow and headless to post , or can i just post out of turn?))
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:19 am

((OOC:(I guest I take shadow turn I hope you don't mind me joining event do you?)))
His marine cape dance in the wind as his move threw the Choo-Choo Island unnoticed. Leaning against the wall wrap in his odd marine cloak he seems to be waiting for something but what? Will Arrow was his name, and he had been assign to watch this very area to make sure no one was stupid enough to attempt a hesitated or break the law.

He seem a large crowd gather one man dress in what seems to be a magician was gambling without proper license. Normally he wouldn't care but he was going a little too high in his bets Will nod in disapproval. His cloak allowed him to blend in with the area he move to high ground looking from up above staring at the so call magician. He was on top of a building glancing down at the group of people he was still wrap in his coat those.

He readies his longbow as he nocks his arrow against the string. Studying the magician body he decided one leg should be good enough to take him in. As he ready to shoot him he begin to go over the acts or laws the man broke in his head. "One gambling without license, two attempt to cause a conflict. The list continue as the magician spoke It the marine job to stop any conflict before it arrive" You make think it his job to go down there, and ask him these question but it is not his job. In fact it was his job to make sure people like him don't get off ease ,and studying his appearance I can guess this man had some reason to bet so high .

He glance at the man body once more as draw back the arrow then release it aiming the arrow at the man lower body attempt to hit his leg(left). Will then quickly nock yet another arrow aiming for the other leg then fire it once again in the same such manner as before. This is after he unwrap his coat from his body of course the both  the arrows disappear then reappear moving at blinding speed heading straight for both legs of the man.
The man spoke in a low tone,"Freeze scum marine Will is here." This is after he shoot those
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 pm

(OOC: Sorry, was waiting for Shad0w to post and Anfernee, I don't mind you joining in. Remember, no killing other people's characters. Also, please be cautious with your actions, for I have a plot for this thread.)

Ginichi wandered the streets, it was getting rather empty for some reason and the crowd was moving towards where Sebastian is. Ginichi didn't mind too much because it actually was a good thing. Now he could move a little more freely. Walking towards the station, he realized it was in a rather high place and was on the train rails (which was also pretty high.) Taking the stairs, he arrived at the top. Looking at the large island from this view relaxed Ginichi but he didn't have time to stare at pretty places for the whole day, he needed to move! Running into the station, it was just a small house with two rooms inside of it. The other room seemed to be occupied so Ginichi entered the empty one. It was pretty messy, sheets of paper were scattered all over the floor and desks. There was this on sheet which caught Ginichi's eye, it was a booklet which contained information about the Carriage Guraidans, picking it up, he didn't bother to read it now and rushed out the building before quickly making his way down the stairs.

He was pretty happy that he got what he came for and he got it pretty easily too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:14 pm

"T-ten million Beli~~?!!!" The overly cheerful and, apparently, against clothing, male is stopped in his tracks, gasping and almost chocking, while running, as he hears a man claiming that, by playing a game with him and winning, he could win a whooping 10 million. Now that was a lot of cash! As he has stopped, literally frozen, he was looking quite ridiculous, with his right leg in midair, and his arms in a running notion. And, he actually stays like this, except that his facial expression changes to that of a more serious one, as he is apparently thinking, while the people around him, unfazed by his randomness and focused on the magician, ignore him. *I have exactly 10,000 ... if I win, I can actually forget about those idiots and just go around the way ... and even if I lose, I still have enough time to get there and will get paid about 500,000 anyway ... ehehehe, sounds fun~ I am a lucky dude after all.*

Approaching the magician, he slams a small pile of money, before he glares at the man, and yells the following. "I bet 20,000!". Despite having half that!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:36 am

[OOC: As Anfer's character and Shadow's character are interacting with mine, I will act as if Shadow's character came before and then Anfer's as it wouldn't make sense protecting myself and then playing the betting game]

"Wow, wow... You are a person who does not hesitate to bet anything he has, I think. You are interesting." were the words of the magician to the overly cheerful man as he placed the 20,000 beri on the magician's table. The magician was serious, though, despite his obvious happiness. After all, Sebastian was the kind of person who would rarely to never smile. There was probably something in his past that made him act that way...

By the time the man placed the money on the table, the magician grabbed four cards from his deck. One of them was an Ace of Spades, another one was an Ace of Hearts, the third one was an Ace of Diamonds and the final one was the Ace of Clubs. "The game is simple. You are going to point at a card after I shuffle them and drop them on the table and then I am going to guess the card." he said as everybody looked at him from around.

The cheerful man nodded and pointed towards the direction of one of the cards. Sebastian would then speak his words "You chose Ace of Clubs!" as he revealed the card, which was none other than the Ace of Clubs, indeed!

"Cheater!" a man from the crowd would speak.

"No... I am not a cheater. You may give me your own deck and then I shall do it again. Fair enou-" was the reply of the magician but before he completed his sentence, he grabbed a card and threw it towards a direction with great force. The card would strike an incoming arrow, deflecting it away and then it would bounce to another arrow, also deflecting it away. "Bouncer Card!" he said, his voice emotionless while he was speaking. He then turned his head towards the direction were the arrows came from and he asked "What do you want, marine?"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:37 am

(Ooc: Wow you are fast to see an arrow not many people can see an arrow much less react that fast... But I think it cool those.)

Will smiley eagerly seeing the man counter his arrow with such speed he nodded in approval?
He spoke in an average tone as his jump off the building landing on a wall as his slide down the gutter.
Once in view he took several more steps as his place his long bow behind his back as he walk in a no rush. As he disappear then reappear it seems the marine used the move known as Soru moving at fast speed one that this man probably don't understand. Appearing directly behind the man

He said," Do you have licensed to gamble? Please show them magician as if you don't I suggest you take your gambling else wear please."

He place his hands on his mouth as he release a large whistle that was loud several minutes later one horse came running threw. Stopping next to the Marine the marine open his mouth as
he said," As for you swordsman I expect no trouble from either of you if you are here on my island. I am Captain Will if you dare not heed my warning then such action would be taken. In the case of the magician who mike not understands I could arrest you so take your leave sir, as for the crowd clear out this is not a place to gamble at!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 pm

"Oh man, how come I lost, I thought-WHOAH WHAT THE HELL?!" Geo starts whining about his apparently easy loss on that simple card game, but then raises his arms and yells, as he notices that someone had appeared and actually just aggressively aimed to strike down the magician right in front of him. What was going on? Now that was completely unexpected. Not to mention that he was almost in front of the magician, he could get hurt too!

"And who is the crazy person that pointlessly attacked thi--A MARINE~!!" Geo begins to speak, with a somewhat irritated and serious tone, but, as he turned his head, he noticed that the approaching figure was that of a marine officer. What could a marine want from that street side? Apparently the marine spoke of gambling being illegal on this spot. *Phew, for a second I thought that this was for me..~* he thinks to himself, letting out a soft grunt of relief. And then, as if all that had happened never actually did, or as if he was too oblivious, cocky or simply stupid, he pats his hand onto the table, apparently now ignoring the marine, and glares at the magician, his eyebrows narrowing as his hand forms a fist on the table. "Let's go to a place where it's allowed so I KICK YOUR ASS, YOU CHEATER!"
Insanity at it's finest!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:58 pm

He fold his arms as he stare at the sword man hearing the man tone when he said marine. Maybe he was running from them or maybe he didn't like his kind.

He clear his voice then said,"What is your name swordman?
Since you forgot your manners a name from both you people is needed to include in my report."

He stood behind the magician since he just finished using soru,and had ended behind said man.

He waited for both man to respond he had hope they made his job easy.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:41 pm

[OOC: I can't understand who the swordsman is but nevermind]

Listening to the voice of the man that just lost at the betting game, Sebastian would talk to him with a serious tone in his voice. "We may settle this later. Now we have to get away from this marine. He is difficult to deal with!" were his words as he grabbed his deck of cards and placed them on his hand like a fan, prepared to use them to attack his enemy. Then, he turned his head, realizing that the marine had just got behind him and he looked at him with an emotionless look on his face. While he was grabbing the cards like a fan with his right hand, he moved his left hand at his tall hat and grabbed it, placing it down and bending his back, introducing himself.

"About my name, you ask... I am Sebastian Kado, a magician." said Sebastian and he dropped his hat away so that it would not be an obstacle during his battle against the enemy. He turned his head afterwards at Geo and he said "Now, now... Will you help me deal with my enemy before settling our matters or will you tag with that marine against me? The choice is yours.". Apparently, he was asking for Geo's assistance at dealing with the marine. Would he agree or not?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:27 pm

He nodded his head in disapproval he said," Sebastian Kado, it saddens me you choose to fight instead of moving along like the man state.
Since you choose this route you are hereby under arrest for gambling without proper license then raise you weapon against an officer with lethal attention."

With that he move with blinding speed as he withdraw his longbow he combine his Soru with his fast draw he nock one steel arrow as he spoke in a low tone," Archery Art Steel Arrow." He release at point blank range the arrow force was that of one ton as it move with great force not even a bounce card like the one he used before could knock off the strength, and speed of this arrow.

He aim the arrow at Kado shoulder he then follow it up with a another art using Soru once more before he said, and spoke in a low tone " Archery Art Fast Draw." He release three more arrows at upper body of Kado if the man choose to target the first arrow the rest would hit him in vital area .

Once that he tap his feet on the ground as he begin to used Soru once again as he move out the range of both man. As he did he said," Please leave take your money with you too. If you leave I shall grant you whatever money he have in his pocket to you. Keep in mind this man just cheated you would you trust him again?"
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:34 pm

This was golden! He had information about all the guardians in the train, now all he need do was to just inform Sebastian and they could go recruiting before the train departs. Making his way back to the docks, he had a wide grin on his face. Everything was falling into plan.

(OOC: Let's not post too much. Nikz needs to catch up.)

Last edited by HeadlessWarri0r on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Act: The great train heist!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next