One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spencer Train "Dash"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Spencer Train "Dash" Empty
PostSubject: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Name: Spencer Train "The Prodigy Marine"

Species: Human

Allegiance: Navy/Marine

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance: Spencer has long thick black hair. He he also has random blue streams of hair, which gives the impression he dyed his hair. He is normally seen in his Navy Uniform at ALL TIMES. But when he's not on duty. Spencer normally wears a long dark blue dress shirt. With a long white old fashion Fleet Admiral Coat that belonged to his farther. He protects his feet with his fathers old Navy boots that look brand new, due to such good treatment over the years. Spencer covers his forehead with a thick wool head band that has the Navy sign on it and a huge red blood stain in the middle of it. This head band also belonged to his father. His pants are a dark blue color with a stream of light blue going down each leg on the side.

History: Spencer was lived a happy life. No worries, no troubles, everything was almost perfect in his life. He had money, but wasn't spoiled rotten. In fact, he was very generous. Due to the good up bringing by his father. Spencer grew up to respect all and everyone, no matter who you were. Spencer loved his father with all his heart. Not knowing his mother. He looked too his father for guidance and wisdom, his father returned them both to the fullest. Spencer's father was a Admiral of the Navy. Spencer's Father loved Spencer with all his heart. He wanted Spencer to become a strong man, and one day, maybe even become a Marine. Spencer had even higher expectations. One day Spencer's father was called to duty. He was called to fight in a devastating battle with a extremely powerful pirate. At the time, Spencer's father was the only Admiral in the Navy.Accepting the mission. Spencers father had just been promoted to Fleet Admiral less then 20 days before the mission arose. Spencers father headed out to battle, knowing he may not come back from this fight. Knowing this, he turned to Spencer and patted him on the head telling him.

"My son.....my beautiful strong son...Become stronger....you are BOUND for greatness..so pursue it!"

Spencer stood in strong solitude and saluted his father as he walked towards the ship. Just barely shedding a single tear. Spencer stood up straight and strong, with out begging his dad to stop. He under stood it was his duty to fight Pirates. His words would not stop him. Spencer never saw his father after that day. The next day, Spencer began doing normal human body building such as lifting weights and running 10 mile runs. Spencer took his fathers word to heart. He was bound for greatness, so he must become stronger! Spencer did this normal training for about 3 1/2 years. When Spencer was 12. A Navy vessel appeared at the shore. It was his fathers vessel. He ran up to the dock and saluted the men marines exiting the ship. Not letting them see how excited he was. He look frantically back and forth for his father. After a while, no one else was exiting the boat. About an hour had passed and the Marines were getting ready to leave. At that, Neol. A Vice Admiral, had came out of the Captains Room of the ship. Spencer knew what had happened. The only time a different Captain is in the Captains Room is when the current Captain is dead. Spencer fell on his knees and broke into tears. For once, Spencer felt truly sad. His heart had exploded into a million peaces. Spencer continued to cry for 3 nights. Until Neol came to his house and told him the news.

"Your father.......died saving a town of people caught in the cross fire of the battle....The pirate was strong enough to pick up an entire ship and throw it with one arm.....The ship was so large, if it had hit the town...everything and everyone would have been crushed...you father saved 50,000 thousand lives...He was a great...great man...."

Neol then began to turn around began to walk out of Spencer's house. Spencer then jumped up and yelled.

"Train me!.........My father said I was bound for greatness...please..I want to become strong! Help me to become a stronger man! I'll do anything!"

Neol's eyes widened and he had a quick flash back. This was exactly the same way Leon Lexus asked to be trained. He began to burst into tears in the thought of his lost adopted son and quickly wiped his face off. He turned around and yelled back at Spencer.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME STRONG!? WHAT IS YOUR GOAL!? YOUR AMBITION!"

"I WANT TO BECOME FLEET ADMIRAL! JUST LIKE MY FATHER!!"

Neol frowned and punched Spencer on the head extremely hard.

"IDIOT BOY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK THAT IS? not just for you...BUT FOR ME! I'D HAVE TO SINGLE HANDLY TRAIN YOUR SNOT NOSE ASS!"

Spencer bounced back up and punched Neol straight in the gut with all his might. Amazingly, NEOL FLEW OUT SIDE THE HOUSE, THROUGH THE DOOR, OUT INTO THE STREET, AND ROLLED ABOUT 3 ADDITIONAL FEET!
Neol quickly retaliated and jump onto his feet.

"God dam Son, what the hell have you been doing to Spencer! He's unbelievably tough! Not only did he send me flying...................it actually..kinda hurt!"

Spencer rushed out the house and began randomly swinging his arms back and forth. Some right hooks, some left hooks, some jabs. Neol easily blocked all the attacks with his own fist. Thus, He jumped backwards and did a quick upper cut into Spencer's gut. Sending him flying 10 feet into the air. As Spencer began to fall, Neol span around on one leg and brought his other leg in. Getting ready to do a straight forward kick when Spencer was in place. Just a Spencers head was in Neol's foot rage. Neol kicked straight forward, his foot almost invisible and attempted to kick Spencer safely back into his house. But to his surpise, Spencer had grabbed onto his foot and was doing a hand stand on his leg! What was this?! Spencer then looked at Neol and frowned. He had a fire in his eye. Neol's eyes widened in shock. How was this kid this intensely strong!? Neol quickly swung his foot to the right and kicked Spencer off him. Spencer landed on his feet and got in a very poor fighting stance. Neol was amazed in the fight in this kid. He brushed off his coat and crossed his arms and frowned.

"Rotten brat....made me get my suit all dirty..."

"Train....Me...Vice Admiral Neol...."

"...You don't need my training kid...don't you get it. Your father knew you were already strong..you can thrive on your own! What ever you've been doing just keep it up..increase it 10x if you have too, but you don't need me! Got it?!!!!"

"FINE WHAT EVER! I'LL DO IT ON MY OWN!"

With that. Neol ordered a low ranking Marine to bring Spencer his fathers coat. Spencer put the Fleet Admiral Coat on and glared at Neol. Neol turned around and began walking back to ship. Spencer watched as they sailed off into the deep blue. With a new goal in his heart. Spencer increased his training to lifting moderately large boulders and swimming 5 miles every morning. Spencer continued this for the next 5 years. Increasing his Strength, Stamina, and Endurance. When he was 17, he hopped onto the next Marine ship that came to recruit new members and became a Marine! He now purses his goal of become a Fleet Admiral! In honor of his greatest hero, his father. One day during a Mission, Spencer met up with Neol accidentally and asked if he would finally train him. After seeing Spencer's training, He agreed to begin to train Spencer to heighten his physical ability.

The War in Alabasta

While sailing on VA Major Payne's ship at the time. They got a call from VA Gideon to head for Alabasta through a Snail Dail. Payne Instantly wanted to head over there so they did. Payne then gave order for Spencer and Steven to head over towards the desert in search of any Pirates hiding out waiting for a chance to strike. Spencer and Steven and 50 other marines then headed out for the desert. As they walked for 2 long hours, they came across a small settlement in the middle of the desert that sold fruits and other dry goods like hats and water. Spencer then met Felicia. Who he met when he fell out the Sand Castle.

Personality:Spencer is a happy, go lucky teenager who always looks for the best out of things. He always thinks things through and learns about what ever he is interested in. Spencer has complete self control over all his emotions. Some say he's emotionless, for they've never seen him make any type of facial expression. Spencer, although, is normally not in a specific "mood". He has this normal, dull face on, that may look depressed, but is truly happy. Spencer never gives up on any thing. What ever he truly wants to accomplish, he will purse until the end. Like his dream of becoming Fleet Admiral one day. Spencer doesn't necessarily care about what people say about him. More the less what they say about his goals and about Marines. When Spencer IS upset. Its normally to an extreme degree. Which is very very rare. Spencer feeds all of his personality off his father and doesn't know it. Some say he's his father reincarnated. Some just say "He's the Prodigy Marine"

Special Abilities: Parkour Expert, Excellent Fist Fighter, Decent Marksmanship, Moderately good at Soru,Excellent Geppou, Gorilla like Strength (Like Sanji's strength before time skip.)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Train Wreck: Spencer will begin to send a barrage of Punches in the direction of his opponent. The punches will be randomly thrown, but with a lot of strength in each blow. After the attack is done, the target will look as if they were hit by a train.

NEWHigh Speed Train Crash:Spencer will use Soru to dash towards his opponent at high speed. He will then extend his right leg out and kick his opponent.

NEWJudo Train Toss:Spencer will grab hold of his opponent's arm, his right hand under their arm pit, and his left on their elbow. He will then proceed by bringing his opponent into the air and slamming them from over his shoulder.

Weapons/Items: Pistol

Goals: To Be come Fleet Admiral!

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Got rid of his devil fruit)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 pm

does this mean you can escape anything at all?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 pm

you lost me ._.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 pm

a parkour master is an escape artist?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Well..basicly yes...he's good at running through obsticals such as:

If its a huge gap like this..

<building he's on>____ | |_______ <other building>

He can make the jump ^Pillar

He'll jump to the pillar..grab onto what ever he can, quickly retaliate and keep going..then jump to the other building breaking is fall while rolling, then continuing running..

He mainly studied it so he could chase down Pirates..which is the only reason why I gave it to him...plus I'm studying Parkour again >Very Happy

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 pm

ok then. This is a surprisingly well balanced character.......

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Gee thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Just updated his Rank to Captain. Nothing special..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:18 am

Denied

JK approved
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Got rid of the Fruit. I'm gonna give it to another character..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Train "Dash"   Spencer Train "Dash" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spencer Train "Dash"
Page 1 of 1