One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He has been sent to the great abyss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

He has been sent to the great abyss Empty
PostSubject: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Deleted

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 pm

after much thought and what not,

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:33 am

until "incredibly high superstrength" is defined, I am unapproving this. After one post in the rp, I have considered that his capabilities might be a bit too high and demand an explanation for his feats.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 am

lol, welcome back Major
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 am

reapproved
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

couldn't you do better then just make a screenshot, please describe the character, or make a pic that gives more info then that.

I won't unaprove it but I am asking you to change it
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm

I didn't make a screenshot! I browsed google for 2 hours looking for an old guy in an anime picture! I don't even know who he is!

I really don't want all that time to go to waste D:
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I just wanted to know how can you play like an existing character while you dont know him, and you are not its artist and pictures from other animes aren't alowed and what's wrong with writing the appearence
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 pm

He is indeed from another anime, even if I don't know which one exactly. Just type in the city. It even has its own anthem... Way too many hits to not be canon in some kind.
Change it, and add written appearance to it please.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

Its not that its anything wrong with writing an appearance..I just don't like doing it..I prefer to get more into my history then anything...

Gore, its not in the rules that I have to write a written appearance...forcing me to do so is completely unfair. If you force me to do it you should force everyone who's made a character so far to delete the appearance if its not a picture..

If I change it..then I don't have too..
If I don't then I will..
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:38 am

if you drawed it yourself it is no problem. and I will ask you to not insult gore please she did what she thought what was good and I give 100% support and I might even change the rules for it then
thanks for changing
Period

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Sorry Gore o.o

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:08 am

Nah, it's okay. It's just a preference I have.
Er.. could you check the grammar please? It's fine otherwise, but it bugs me a bit. Oh, and I don't think the marines would like someone running around with a fleet admiral coat. Maybe you should... I don't know, make clear it's outdated, or something... Different design, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah..I was thinking people would notice..but not figure he's the current fleet..but I'll edit it..
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm

REAPPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He has been sent to the great abyss   He has been sent to the great abyss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He has been sent to the great abyss
Page 1 of 1