One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Empty
PostSubject: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Jacob stood upon the island of the Dark Isle assassin's. One of the safest places on the planet, and something he intended to keep that way. That was a promise he would bet his life upon. A promise he made to a friend, a promise to protect his king's unborn child. However, Jacob knew that his word was a half truth.

Once upon a time the man had taken in student; nothing more than a boy, rough around the edges. It wasn't long before Jacob began to see talent in the boy and eventually he told the boy that he would kill his brothers before they could reach their goals. This was not only a ploy to get the boy to train harder, but also a likely truth. Jacob was an assassin after all, an assassin of righteousness, and the boy's brothers were up and coming; threatening to take the world by storm causing mayhem in their wake.

Upon leaving the boy, Jacob had two things made. A way for the boy to find Jacob, so he may come and fight him when the time was right. The other was an item that allowed Jacob the same, so he always knew where the boy was. Jacob always expected the boy to come, but when the vivre card stopped moving away, much too soon; Jacob knew something was wrong. Taking this as an omen for things to come, the assassin began to move. It was his duty to protect the island, and in order to truly protect it he had to leave it; and leave it he did. He moved to a nearby island in the days he had left before the confrontation. By the time his former pupil would reach him, the Dark Isle would have been long gone.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 am

Santo was sitting drinking some of Jiwang's tea, healing tea as a gift they had a dispute and set out Jiwang going to the Purple Hearts. Santo sighed as he was using the tea to heal his body of the wounds he recently suffered from his battle with Karma Tenma the marine commodore. Santo weakened or not was now planning after recieving power from Derge to go battle his mentor but it had been days and all Santo had was sea water to drink and fish foolish enough to swim at the surface. Santo needed to stop at a nearby island his vivre card showing him where his master was. Santo quickly made allies with the population and got some food and water reserves to survive the perilous trip, and the vivre card lead him to an island a barren what seemed like lifeless island.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Jacob could sense the arrival of his former pupil, he could also tell that he wasn't alone. There were a few other individuals, that were following him; Jacob wasn't certain if Santo knew this or not. If he had to fight all of them, Jacob would not likely survive little lone win the fight. However Jacob believed in the honor he had taught his pupil and thus acted like he knew nothing. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath Jacob sat upon a tall rock and waited for Santo to make his approach.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Santo knew there was no way of catching Jacob off guard especially with the vivre card was giving out his location. Santo cracked his knuckles and pulled out his two new nodachis. "Master Jacob, Hello." Santo said as he arrived in the location of his master. Santo continued his sentence, "Its been a while hasn't it sadly for you its all about to end I have a very powerful man in the new world who wants you captured for some reason I already know you won't just surrender your not that kinda of man so pick up your blades and fight I refuse to just let you kill my brothers so come and prepare the fight of your life master!" Santo pulled both nodachis out quickly and got into his stance and got ready for what Jacob was gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Jacob stood up and unsheathed the swords that hung on his back. His disposition was calm and understanding. It was his fault after all, he targeted the one thing Santo couldn't live without. The things that he would gladly sacrifice his honor for. His friends, his brothers, his nakama. Of course, Jacob was the same way, so it was only natural he would act that way. Without another word, Jacob leaped backwards using the pillar to hide himself for a brief moment. A distortion in the air could be seen before the pillar of rock started flying towards Santo. Jacob has likely cut it and kicked it during his free fall, which would also explain the distortion.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Santo smirked and jumped high in the air at some fast speeds, and stood on top of the cut pillar. Santo jumped off the pillar to where jacob was. "So strategic yet cowardly in some sorts, Jacob my former master what has happened." Santo lifted his sword and then said, "Well before I take you out I wonder what's the secret to the flash technique, Santo brought his sword down towards Jacob expecting him to bring out his sword to see how much they matched in power. Santo wanted to know the Flash technique so he could match the fast people of the grandline he also knew other ways it may come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Jacob parried his sword with a quick forward slash, pushing his foes blade back. With his free blade, Jacob slashed horizontally at his airborne foe aiming his midsection. If the nearly helpless swordsman couldn't avoid the attack, it would likely slice open Santo's stomach. Once his feet touched the ground Jacob began to slowly skid to a stop. The swordsman held his seastone blade in front of him to parry and block and his larger sword behind him if he got the chance to use a heavy attack.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Santo momentarily dropped his sword and used it has solid ground to jump off to avoid Jacob's second attack, then Santo with his lasso brought his sword back towards him. "Jacob sorry but I'm not some little kid anymore, my skills and strength have improved, now come on tell me how that Flash technique works, it'll be so helpful in my future endeavors." Santo put his hand out as if Jacob would literally hand him the secret. In Santo's other hand he had a sword slung across his shoulder. "No point in using Flash since my eyes can keep up with that stuff it's something I developed in Whiskey Peak and developed further in my travels." Santo smirked and awaited for Jacob's response.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 pm

"Namikaze Flash: Arrow" Jacob used his high speed technique to speed past Santo towards the rock formation behind him. Instantly he used the technique once more kicking off of the rocks to hurdle himself back at the boy's back. Jacob used the speed to add momentum to his attack, adding in more deadly force. With his right foot he attempted to pin Santo's sword to his back while he swung his two blades attempting to form an X pattern just below Santo's spinal column. If the attack were to succeed, Santo would be cut into four distinct pieces. His head and chest, left arm and shoulder, right arm and shoulder, and finally midsection and legs. "I've taught you nearly everything you know, but not nearly everything I know." said the swordsman as he attacked his pupil.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Santo smiled, "Didn't I warn you, my eyes can watch you as you go bye and run." Santo flipped quickly around and used his lasso to whip the pillar Jacob was riding on, and flipped it, "Now time for a destructive wave, Dragon Apiscu Destruction Wave!" Santo shot a giant blast at the flipped rock, "Now this won't hit you with the full force but it will tear apart the rock and hit you with some force, can't kill you until you tell me how to use the Flash attack!" Santo expecting Jacob to use it to bounce off the rock and appear somewhere else lifted his sword in a ready position as he landed atop another giant rock formation, "I think we should test who's the better swordsmen with a little swordplay!" Santo smirked awaiting Jacob's next move.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:11 am

With his senses Jacob could feel the vibrations from Santo's chain on the rock a moment before he was able to flip it. Thanks to this, he was able to counter the second the rock flipped over. By the time the airblade attack hit the rock Jacob was long gone. Using the debris and the sheer mass of the rock as a blind the swordsman was able to move without being seen, at least not by the naked eye. A rather negligibly sized crack spread across the ground under Santo's footing a moment before Jacob lunged out in front of his foe. With one sword he slashed upwards aiming for the arm that held Santo's chain, the other was a horizontal slash aimed to parry any attempt of Santo trying to parry.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 am

Santo using his reflexes, used his chain to wrap around a nearby tree branch but no way to escape the damage that would be done from the first blade strike, it cut, but not deeply, Santo in his leg and he landed doing a combat roll and hiding under the foliage. "Crap!" Santo ripping the cloth from his bandages that he got to heal his injury from Karma Tenma, Santo tied the bandage around the wound after cleaning it and then used the lasso to get up in a tree and jumped from tree to tree not being seen. Santo then awaited for Jacob to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:32 pm

That's where Jacob's sensing ability hit it's limits. He wasn't able to use it to track his foes, especially in a place like a forest with other living animals running about. It was mainly a defensive attribute that allowed him advanced knowledge of his foes attacks and ambushes. However even his responsive senses would be of a great help. As long as he had them, Santo's ambushes would always fail. Jacob walked into the forest, following the direction Santo had swung towards without hesitation. For a while he merely followed the trail of blood his pupil had left behind. Following it to the place Santo had used for cover, the trail ended. That meant he had likely took some time to bandage his wound. That only meant it would be the much easier to catch up.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Santo using his chain tied some animals to the front of a tree trunk, and slashed it. Santo using all the leaves he could camouflage himself and used an airblast for moment, Santo did this so Jacob would sense the animals before him, and would be distracted, Santo had learned a lot about his former master in the year they trained together and knew about his enhanced senses. Santo hopped off the speeding like jet log and pulled out his giant blade Crusher and swung with a mighty swing ready to clash with Jacob's blades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil    Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Fight Between Sensei and Pupil
Page 1 of 1