One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 am

[[Inside the tent]]

Anubis did some initial thinking and found that he couldnt keep up with types of weapons talk. He knew basics , but Kiya was truly at a level in which he wouldnt be able to comprehend intricacies of weapon making and what not. He had seen too many superhuman's to know that he wouldn't have the time to stand against them if he stopped to think about the make of the cannons their surbodinates were using. Anubis then looked to the side and finally saw a person he was not expecting. It was Clearwater, as clear as day before him. Anubis was about to say something before he picked up the den den mushi which was speaking "While i am fairly interested in the what and how of your arrival Miss Clearwater....... i must however turn my attention to the pressing matter of a blockade around this island......." Anubis thought he sounded a bit harsh, but he needed to know who he was dealing with. Delias arrival here was crucial to a contigency plan, but the other parts would have to wait. "You have my attention stranger.... i will have you know, if i find this business anything less than entertaining at the very least...... i will slaughter all of you on that ship, starting with the youngest of your group before your very eyes......."

[[Outside]]

Satoshi looked towards Kiana injecting Ariel with the cure and Ariel standing up and lightly nodded. The jokes and fun had to stop here, he could see the ships blocking the area. They needed any able fighter on their side in order to make up for their lack of numbers and weapons. Ariel and Kiana were already like walking arsenals , so there they were capable. Anubis sama was already spoken for, but still, his power should be used sparingly, Satoshi didnt want to have Anubis sama move out. Satoshi then saw a horse and a woman outside the tent. He looked to her "You.... arent you......." Suddenly he heard noise and figure landed before him. It was Hibiki. The timing couldnt be better "Well done Hibiki, you have done well to get here.... Anubis sama is in the tent, till he comes out , we keep guard here....."

[[On the main WOG ship]]

The grey owl spoke to Anubis "Quite a threat sir... but we hold the upper hand in this scenario.... i wil make you one simple offer, wont you surrender... we have many ships and men and power users as well. Yonkou or not, Sandstone Empire or not, you cannot win this battle, it would be fool hardy...."

The voice replied on the den den mushi, it was Anubis "Surrender? You want ME to surrender?? Insolent little insect, i will find you and make you swallow the earth from the ground like the insect you are!!!! HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO SURRENDER!!!!! ......" After a moment of silence Anubis spoke "There will be no surrender... rather , there will be no sun for you people, there will be no rock or happiness... there is no way you can beat me, you worms will learn that.... ill show you the meaning of true fear, ill show you the title of Yonkou..... you will know it before the days end.........." The den den mushi closed and Grey Owl sighed "Negotiations failed... begin ground incursions.... Ibris, Lark, Gull,Nightingale, your all up , get moving..." The ominous Nightingale whose sword was as dark as his hair and clothes merely chuckled "He truly is scary.... i wonder if that man is as scary......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm

INSIDE

Kiya never really had to think about weaponry anymore; she could hear it all instinctively. It was never a matter of battle for her; it was a matter of commerce. One blast and a piece of artillery would tell all of its secrets. Even the sound of a blade had its own secrets to tell but since her blades contained seastone, the sounds she knew were different than those a blacksmith would look for.

She raised a brow at the girl on her horse giggling, rather perplexed by her airy and light-hearted nature. This silly creature was an ally? Interesting. She eyed her coolly from under the darkness behind her flames. The snapping flames distorted and twisted her voice into a harsh, popping, ethereal groan. "I told you; don't thank me, as I have no interest in your well being. Your death or capture would have made matters most difficult for me. Bringing you here was nothing more than a business transaction. Had I known I was walking into an ambush, I'd have left you back there to take your chances. As of the moment, you are in my way."
Kiya wasn't sure why the girl needed help dismounting a horse. It was definitely a tower beast but... how could someone get stuck on a horse? Without a though she strode forward and seized the girl by the waist and set her on the ground.
"I'll be taking my steed now. Do try to stay alive - both of you."
Without another word, she mounted her horse and exited the tent. The first she sees is Arial on the ground, barely conscious, the swordsman she'd passed earlier and nearby, some strange, angry woman surrounded by steam. She shook her head as she moved past them; why is every person and event surrounding Anubis so bizarre? It was like living in a clown car.
"Ariel - when you finish your nap, someone seems to want a piece of us. Do try to save your energy for actual enemies in the future."

OUTDOORS

She refuses to make eye contact with Hibiki, lest he also want to randomly fight her like every other creature who comes to visit Anubis. A couple of benefits made it all worth it but she was at least trying to keep out of trouble this time.

Kiana raised a brow at the figure exiting the tent. A man wearing a cloak made of undying flame mounted on some sort of zombie horse? Even being a creature, herself, reborn in fire, she was a bit surprised by the man. Leave it to Anubis to negotiate with the devil himself. Just from seeing the company he kept, sometimes she was happy to be on his good side.

She was not sure quite what she was to Anubis and she was pretty sure he viewed her as a sort of property asset. He could believe as he wished as long as he let her alone to do her work. Sticking his flag over a mineral patch did wonders in keeping people from interfering with and harassing her work. She wasn't sure she'd ever have his standard on her ship but she did feel oddly protective of the man - perhaps it was just because of what he meat to Satoshi.

She turned her attention to Satoshi for a moment, taking a moment to wipe the blood from his chin with a finger, studying it absently. "If I have to see anymore of this substance from you today, I shall become most unpleasant.
I heard mention of - slaughter and while I'm all for it, do you think Anubis-sama has recovered enough for all of this activity? I would be more than happy to see to any ...'insect' slaughtering that needs to be done." She grins darkly, entirely too amused by the promise of bloodshed. She takes a last glance at the cut on his chin, prompting another burst of steamy rage to rise from her skin. "What do you say, Bushido - shall we wait here for them or go and greet them with bloody hospitality?"

OUT TO SEA

The vulture - who has apparently taken the opportunity to get quite intoxicated as the "negotiations" transform into a platform for insults, courtesy of Anubis. He stands up, spilling back to the floor before standing again and raising his flask. "Alright, my insect brethren... it is time we learned the meaning of fear! I'm not a worm, though... I always wondered what it would be like to be a moth. Not like you - " He clumsily points to the Ibis, swaying a bit. "Your creepy ass... You... you, sir, are a fucking praying mantis."

Lexana narrows her eyes, annoyed "Don't worry. You are EXACTLY like a moth"

The Ibis is unmoving, unseeing, still as stone - possibly dead. no one could say and certainly not someone who had ingested that much high proof rum. A distant shadow stirred. Something crashed to the floor and then silence.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

[[Inside]]

"Well I can assure you that I would've been able to protect myself if that were to happen," she simply said while nodding a thanks as she was helped down from the undead animal. She didn't enjoy the way the other was talking to her but she's faced worse attitudes before...and her sister. The captain was also one that wouldn't whine about this; she kept a cool head and just followed orders for now...and of course, live.

Delia then looked at Anubis and smiled cooly at him before nodding. "I understand and I do apologize beforehand for not telling you about my sudden arrival," she simply said while dusting off her captain's hat after taking it off and then putting it back one once more. "I was already planning on coming over here to the New World, who would've thought the person to assist me in going through would be associated with you," she said with a smile before letting it fall into a thin line.

"Just know that I'll do anything to help out here, especially with the blockade," she added in a serious tone while placing a hand over the hilt of her sword. She was now more proficient in hand to hand combat due to her new crew mate, but it was comforting to have her sword by her side.

[[Outside]]

Sophie blinked and nodded at the person who had saluted her and another woman there before throwing down her cigarette and putting it out with her foot. Her eyes narrowed slightly when only a man riding what seemed a dead horse (probably a devil fruit) but her sister was still inside. She thought nothing of ti and shrugged before letting her eyes scan around and knowing what is at stake.

The woman had noticed the blockade around the island and she couldn't help but feel worry about her husband and the young girl fighter waiting in the ship. She knew they can fend for themselves but this was a risky move that her sister was making. For her it was better to stay hidden and just not get involved in any way, only helping in the shadows and sidelines. It kept her sister safe that way.

Sophie just sighed and stayed put until given orders, wondering what her sister saw in that young yonkou while trying to control the twitch in her eye.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:04 pm

[[Outside the tent]]

Anubis muttered something under his breath as soon as he got out of the tent, he saw Satoshi and Kiana and Hibiki, he didnt recognize all the others. Till he got a glimpse of Sophie, and was slightly wondering why a new world pirate was here as well. He was very focused at the situation at hand, mainly because he was annoyed that people were trying to ruin his good nature by treating him like some common rabble pirate. He was a yonkou, seriously , the respect for the position had lessened in the world recently with all of the others doing ridicolous things and not following protocol of what an emperor was expected to do. Anubis then walked forth as Satoshi bowed to him as he walked past. "Satoshi, you will take Kiana here to the outskirts and try eradicate the enemy ground forces...., Hibiki will flank their ships, take them out one at a time Hibiki kun, make sure you eliminate their ship and decimate their weapons.. also find out about their prominent members, then come back and report to me, understood?" Satoshi stood up "Understood Anubis sama, i will move at once to intercept....." Anubis looked back at Delia and the others "You may move as you wish, either follow Hibiki or Satoshi to the front line, i shall await here and watch all transpire from here..." Anubis held his palm up, a chair made from sand appeared as he sat on his sand throne and watched the night sky.

Ariel got up slowly and grunted as the wires thread her clothing back together, she walked towards Kiyas side while pressing her suit "Sincere apologies, it wont happen again...." She wasnt too happy , but she could recognise the situation called for some sort of gratefulness to the swordsman who had asked for her. She nodded at him in respect and he nodded back in the same manner as she prepared herself for the worst.

[[Beach side]]

The Doctor was simply quietly tinkering as the others babbled on beside him. The Lark was more interested in unleashing his project after such a long time. This one was worked on over the last 4 years, after he stole the plans at the massacre of Santa Gorret. He tweaked something before the green machine switched on. Lark grinned "Finally... Diablo ver 4 is completed..... its name shall be, Gull, hehahahahahahahahhahha" The machine was huge, almost as big as a freight crate. It has thick arms with words printed onto them. He also had thick legs and on his back was two wings. Its eyes were a shade of black , but its frame and body were all coloure in green. The Gull walked foward and looked around, it looked to Vulture and the others in the area.

"Well, all this is very wonderful Lark... but i think we miss the point here.... send it out to eliminate them" It was Nightingale, his hair flowing in the wind, along with the tails of his coat. His long blade emitted pure hate and disregard, it screamed bloody murder to anyone who would look at it. Nightingale himself looked anxious, but of course , why wouldnt he be? His long awaited time was here, that was all. Lark looked to him, feeling a bit intimidated, but Gull, who did not feel anything simply stared at him and stood steady, something that Nightingale was impressed with. Lark then finally spoke "Yeah, well thats the plan, you dont have to rush me Nightingale, Gull needs some slight changes.... besides , ask those two to do it!!" He pointed at Vulture and Ibris. Nightingale simply flicked his head back onto Lark after glimpsing at the other two "They move at their own pace, and besides, if i end up talking to them , we would end up fighting and then nothing would get done...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 am

[Inland]

Kiana's eyes flickered to Anubis. It was the first time that she'd seen him since he was very ill. She approaches him places a hand on his shoulder for a moment. "I'm glad to see you're well."
She wanders to Satoshi as she sheaths and adjusts her blades. She almost pitied the creatures they were to encounter. The two of them were something like encountering the hand of death, wrapped in hot, hard steel. She eyed the wire girl with annoyance, hoping she wouldn't squander the second life she was given. She turns to Satoshi, vicious blood-lust dancing in her pale blue eyes. "Bushido, ikimashou ka?"

Kiya reigned up to the group around the tent. She eyed Ariel for a moment. "It would appear that an opportunity for redemption has presented itself."
Her cold eyes settled on Anubis as he barked out orders before settling into his little sand chair for a relaxing evening of stargazing. Seasoned pirate indeed. Battle was never something she ever had to do because of her ready, equipped, and willing army but she wouldn't walk away from an opportunity to inflict dread upon her enemy by choosing to personally show up on the battle field when possible. It would seem that her disdain for the yonkou had not fully dissipated.
"Oh there you are, Youkou Sand Prince. Shall I get you anything - some tea perhaps? Oh, I do hope you're comfortable. It must be an awful thing commencing battle with sand up your--"
A sharp roar broke her off as the black panther made its was of the tent, its fur bristled, sensing the presence of conflict. The starlight reflected off the creatures fur as it moved. There was something odd and dangerous about the beast as it padded up next to her horse.
"So you wish to play too, Bast? So be it."

After completing its task of mineral concentration analysis, Diablo collected its parcel and moved toward the center of the island. After seeing the yonkous banner, Kiana had programmed it to rendezvous at the islands center camp upon analysis completion. The parcel was promptly dropped at Kianas feet before the artificial creature went into a sort of standby mode.

[Shore]

The Ibis kept his distance from everyone in his company, knowing the sort of consequences that came about when stuck around anyone for too long. They were still necessary, so killing his own crew wasn't a viable option ... yet. His shadow darted here and there as the moonlight flicking across the waves distorted hims movements.

The vulture saunters up to the doctor flask in hand. He made a point of visiting the project when he could and it always seemed so much more entertaining when he was intoxicated. He had a habit of constantly providing truly terrible modification suggestions to the doctor - who expresses the worlds greatest amount of patience in simply not killing him. "Ey' doc... you ever get those jet pack going? I have some blueprints for the butterfly net attachment in my cabin. I'll drop by your lab and show you tonight. You ever teach that thing to distill a proper rum?"

A lithe, creature approaches looking somewhat elegant and a bit out of place. Her ivory skin disappears against the slight sheen of her satin ivory yukata. The Ivory Falcon approaches the Nightingale silently. Her delicate, sweet face hides her vicious nature as her dark eyes regarded the deadly creation about to be released.
"Technology is forever ruining our fun."
She takes the single white feather that adorned her headdress and tucks it into the pocket of the Nightingale's coat.
"I've always wanted a red feather."
Though, deadly she was, her methods of killing were never bloody.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:53 pm

[OOC: Welp, I finally got my internet back and I can tell you right now I am not a zombie thank goodness.]

Delia just looked over at the yonkou as they made their way out of the tent and nodded. "I see...well hopefully-"

"So this is the great Anubis-sama," she heard her sister call out from behind but the captain just stayed unfazed as Sophie grinned. "I've heard a lot about you, mainly from this girl right here," the woman said while pointing at Delia who just looked indifferent. The ex captain just watched and smirked before stretching her arms and lazily saluting to Anubis. "Sophie Grant, also known as Quicksilver and Crazy Kat but you can just call me whatever you feel like it...I'm sure you've heard of me though, and hopefully you know that I'm her sister as well," she emphasized the last part with a hint of warning. It was safe to say that it can translate to "Anything happens to my sister while I'm here and you're dead."

Delia sighed and just smiled before looking over at Sophie. "We'll be helping out so get your act together...I know you've been drinking," she said with narrowed eyes and the other just shrugged with a smile. "Just a bit-" "You'll be following Satoshi and help them out is that clear?" Delia interrupted her with a tone that made her sister's smile fade and straighten while nodding. "I'll be following Hibiki. Do be careful please?" she said with a sigh before Sophie just grinned once more.

"Are you kidding me sis? When have I ever messed up in one of your orders?" she asked with a smirk before saluting with her metallic hand. "You better be careful though, don't want your dainty self getting a scrape or something," she teased and effortlessly dodged an ice spear aimed to her head and snickers before looking at Anubis. "You...no funny business," she said while making a motion with her two fingers from her eyes to the yonkou. "I'll be watching you," she then added before looking over at Satoshi and Kiana and just smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Hibiki nodded at Satoshi's words. Waiting was something that he had been doing for a long time now... there had not been a moment in his life where he had not been waiting. His sleeves were already rolled up, so he didnt need to do it when got himself mentally prepared for a battle. He scrutinized Sophie with his sight... he didnt know what to think about her, but she seemed to be on their side.

Then Yonkou Anubis came out of the tent, majestically, like he usually did. Hibiki bows at the Emperor of the Sea almost immediately. After that, he looked around to indentify the seriousness of the situation... how many ships were surrounding the island? Quite a number, but not enough to block intruders coming in without being noticed, like Hibiki had done.

Hibiki then listened to Anubis-sama's voice start to rise from his throat, he immediatly turned around and looked at him. What he asked from Hibiki sounded like a regularly difficult work for him. It was true, Hibiki had enough control over his logia type fruit to destroy ships, one by one, but there were many people. If they turned around and all faced at Hibiki and whoever came with him it would be difficult to avoid getting hit and probably strongly injured.

"Utterly understood."- Hibiki said as he nodded. He had his Uproar Polearm in his hand, it was good for melee fights and also helped him canalize his power through it, since it worked as an amplifier.

Then Hibiki heard that Delia Clearwater was going to be accompaining him to get the work done. Hibiki was happy about his, since she seemed to be really skilled and strong.

"Glad to work with you, miss Clearwater."-Hibiki said with a smile and started to walk towards the shore of the island.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:19 am

"Pleasure's all mine Hibiki," Delia answers with a smile of her own as she followed the other to the shore. "Anyway, how has Anubis-sama been since the battle in Alabasta? What I've seen he's been doing well," she said in a cool manner while surveying the area and following close behind. She was already anxious to show off her new fighting skills, as well as get some action from all this. She just also hoped that Sophie was in her best behavior at the moment; it would be embarrassing if she started acting like herself while in the presence of the yonkou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island   Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkou Anubis vs Sandstone Empire: Battle for Territory on Coppola Island
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2