One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Empty
PostSubject: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

A large open field, nothing but grass and a dirt road cutting through it leading to a far off town. Along the road marched a small entourage of soldiers of no known nation, bearing no flag but rather carrying a clean young man on a luxurious couch. He seemed to be on the lookout for something or someone.

[this is a fight solely between Edouard "Checkmate" Quenu and Yonkou Anubis]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Anubis was sitting on his throne, he was still very injured but was feeling much better, the island they were on was one which they recently took over and was a little further than the other islands The Anubis pirates occupied, they had to gain lost ground , they had lost resources in the war, but Anubis managed to spread the armies and make them much more versatile and flexible to take these islands. They now had 3 islands only, Anubis knew he needed 3 more for his future plans.

Best was working on some equipment as well during this time.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 pm

[er....okay, that didn't exactly help me but meh I can manage]

"Aha~! There's one." The young man exclaimed upon sighting Best. "Excuse me!" he called "I'm looking for Yonkou Anubis, may you take me to him?" This seemed like a gamble but this young man seemed willing to take the bet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Best was looking at some strange young kid asking him where anubis was "Why should i help you , for all i know you might be a government spy or something......... ah what the heck, knowing Anubis sama, he crushes government spies, he is at the central area, your pretty brave walking into our territory like this, anyone else met you and they would beat the holy fear of god into yah......"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 pm

"Who needs God when you have an army? hehe." The young man said under his breath, being carried off to Anubis' location for a small proposal.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 am

Anubis sat on his throne, the damn medical equipment attached to him, it would be a week before he can fight again. He saw some weird guy being carried in the horizon and laughed "HAHAHHAHHAHA i havent seen such royal treatment since i was at the palace....."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am

"Yonkou Anubis, no? I'm here to hunt you on behalf of the World Government. But I'd rather gamble this mission's success." He leaned back in his chair. "I'd like to play a little game with you. If you win I'll leave and you won't hear from me again. If I win you're being taken to Impel Down and I get my reward."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 am

Anubis chuckled at this amusing thought "How interesting, why not? I used to love playing games like ches when i played the nobles in the palace last time..... so what is it you want to play Mr unknown stranger?"

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 am

[he read his mind? Neutral meh]

Edouard put a smirk on his face. "You can choose the location. But this is no ordinary chess. This is played using human beings. Real people, real deaths, like a full war. But on a smaller, more civilized scale."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

((He didnt read his mind, i will edit))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 am

Anubis laughed "Ohhh, so chess it is then..... very well what a strange proposal, what are the rules for this game exactly?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 am

"It's simple. You can win two ways." Edouard explained "First, you can go with the traditional checkmate, second you could eliminate all pieces but the king, yourself. But you can bring in as many pieces as you'd like or are at your disposal. Interesting enough?"

[sorry for these dialogue-only posts]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 am

((Its ok no problem))

"How interesting... then for my knight i take my my division commander, Knight Jr..... for queen.... well lets see first how you stack the field my friend"

Anubis was motioning to some of his men to get ready he was interested in this game this boy wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:53 am

"Oh dear. I need a queen, don't I?" A small drawbridge opened from his chest and a small female soldier popped out and jumped forward, growing to life size, showing a gun and sword. "My queen, and now for my knights...." from the same drawbridge came two horseman which also grew to life size. Two snipers jumped out. "Bishops, now rooks." Two artillery pieces rolled out and grew to standard ship cannons on wheels. Finally several normal infantry also filed out and took their place near Edouard in front of his more powerful pieces. "Choose your pieces, use mine as a reference."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Anubis mused at this, and laughed "how very exciting, i got to say, you intrigue me... now for my queen TANITH!!!" Tanith came out she had a giant hammer at her side." What is it Anubis sama? You called me" Anubis laughed "Play this game with me wont you? it seems quite fun..... as for the bishops i take Knight Jr ((Dvision commander)) and one of his snipers in his crew!!" Knight Jr and one of his men came forth "This is a weird sounding game, Anubis sama......" Anubis then called for two horsemen who were in Daniel Spades crew formally ((Division commanders crew)) Anubis then said "and finally for the rooks i have Best who has created two cannons last week for another ship, but we can use it here, BEST bring it out!!" Best pushed the two cannons foward they seem to have been slightly modified. Anubis then shouted "How is that ?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 am

Edouard chuckled. "You did well. Now, Yonkou Anubis--" he raised his hand in a classy, almost classical theater style "--I, Edouard Quenu, challenge you gentleman-to-gentleman--" an evil smile came to his face "--to a game of human chess. Let the war begin. Hmhm." He motioned to Anubis. "I'll let you take the first move."

[and now to see if this will actually work.....]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 am

((It sounds hard, but can we not le Anubis lose? i dont want him to go to impel down , lol))

Anubis waved his hands "hmmmmm, i suppose.... pawn number 4 take two steps foward!!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:38 pm

[someone could die in a battle thread and it wouldn't affect anything, it's a sort of testing out abilities if you will. Basically a crossover of sorts, so play to win fair game if that's okay with you]

"Knight #1, move forward." The horseman on the right side made it's arcing course to it's resting position, as if it were an actual piece. The men were losing courage, but did not give up hope. Though it seemed inevitable that some of them would die, not all of them would most likely. They still had a fighting chance, but it was up to their commanders.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Anubis pursed his lips as he watched the area, there was no need to rush movements, "Pawn number 3 please step foward 2 steps." The pawn moved foward opening the path for a piece in particular Anubis wanted to move

((Okie dokie))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:04 pm

"Pawn number 2, move forward two steps, please." The infantryman moved up and was now in range of anubis' third pawn. Finally some combat. He was unprotected, that's perhaps done on purpose.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:50 pm

the path was clear for the bishop to move but he simply wanted to increase defenses so he commanded "Pawn no 8 step foward at least 2 steps please....." He was baiting the knight
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 pm

"Knight #1, move to the right.* The knight on the field did as he was commanded, moving out of the bishop's range for now. "Your move."

[actually what really helps is making a visual in paint, use this and fill it, it helps:
Spoiler:
]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 pm

((I suck at drawings, how would we make it work completely?))

Pawn number 4was lying in wait there for the knight "Pawn number 4 , please remove the sir knight please?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 pm

[I just put dots where they all are, no need for drawing]

The pawn took his sword and cut the throat of the horseman, falling off and the horse running off, free. "Pawn number 5, move forward one step." The corresponding pawn stepped forward one step.

[I might just break the chess formula and just make it war. Wait....you're the pirate! XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game   Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle! Quenu Edouard VS Yonkou Anubis: A Grim Game
Page 1 of 1