One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:34 am

Just as the giant man was about to attack her, BIB tackles him to the ground. Good thing too, she wasn't prepared at all for another large sweaty man to be hogging her attention. Fight or not.

"Thank you, BIB" She said happily. "You're always so reliable."

The next thing she knew, a woman was pulling out a knife from her boot. Apparently it was meant to harm her in a numerous amount of ways. Rika didn't fret and instead, smiled at her with an interested look.

"Oh my~" She says in almost a flirtatious voice, "That looks sharp, you could hurt someone, why don't you put that down, please???"

Her voice sounded convincing but her fingers danced on the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Hearing Rika thank him BIB smiled. He was always happy to receive a compliment and as his claws shot towards the throat of Knuckles he was quickly met by a knee to the stomach which sent him backwards a little and into the oncoming fist from above. As BIB's head was smacked into the ground he lay on the ground grinding his teeth in pain before looking back up at the oversized henchman.

"Come on BIB your supposed to be a wild animal and ex World Government Agent, you should be kicking his ass by now" Arctic shouted watching him get beaten down.

"I'd like to see you do better and with honour"

"But BIB you know thats not how I roll" Artic replied noticing how the woman who leapt at Rika managed to place the knife against her neck. The woman heard Rika's comment about sharp things and gave her a look which seemed to say oh look at you, you smart ass b***h.

"Its time for a whore like you to die" the woman muttered mere inches from Rika's face.

BIB looked up to see Knuckles had combined his fists together to create a much bigger one of interlocking fingers which was heading down his way towards his head. Not wanting to take the damage BIB rolled to the left on to his back as the fist crashed down into the ground shaking it a little. BIB sighed lying there looking at Knuckles wondering what would come next afraid to move in case of his large hands coming his way again.

"So whats a b***h like you doing coming for a guy like this?" the woman with the knife asked Rika looking her in the eye licking her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 am

Rika held on to the wenches' wrist to keep her from slicing her throat. What did these annoying people want? And how could that guy take down BIB so easily?! Rika realized that these people were no joke. The woman then refers to Rika as a b****. It was quite ruthless to say the least, she didn't even know this woman, yet here she was trying to kill her and spout nonsense.

"What are you doing, you crazy woman!?"

Rika's hand grasped firmly, now trying to push the woman back but instead rolls to the side, allow the woman's blade to dive into the wall. Rika rolls behind BIB, giving her a little reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:40 am

The woman watched as Rika rolled towards the bear on the floor. Her hand was pushed quickly towards the wall and the blade dropped from her hand as her knuckles smacked into the wall. As she watched Rika roll towards the bear the woman reached down to pick it up and her smirk only grew larger as Rika called her crazy.

"Crazy? My no, not crazy, determined. You see my employers employed me to do a job which I fully intend to carry out and that means getting rid of those who choose to f**k up a simple plan."

"You talking about me?" Arctic asked looking back at her.

"Well Arctic your the one who f**ked up her plan. I'm guessin'"

"Oh shut up BIB you don't now jack shit"

"Don't you tell me to shut up!"

"I'm your captain!"

the woman & Knuckles looked from the arguing crew mates confused before the woman shouted.

"Will you idiots shut up!?"

Knuckles brought his large left fist to a tightly clenched ball which he attempted to swing towards BIB on the ground in an attempt to hit him but BIB managed to see the fist coming and leapt up to his feet bringing his paws down in a quick and powerful criss cross launching a paw/claw version of Rankyaku. As the cross slash fired towards Knuckles the back of his fist tore open and he stopped in his actions as blood spurted forth.

His eyes widened at the sudden shock and spillage of blood. BIB stood grinning as he looked at Knuckles from his large sledge hammer like fists to his small head with the beady eyes.

"Don't mess with a Bad Idea Bear buddy"

Arctic remained in the seat wondering when he'd be freed watching BIB deliver his cheesy lines and Rika wait for another attack from the woman who still remained to be nameless.

"The three of you are not leaving him alive"

Lunging at Rika with blade in hand she was furious and getting angrier soon enough she'd make a mistake. As she lunged at Rika with the blade in hand she attempted to allow it meet Rika's stomach.

"When you guys are done mind freeing me?" Arctic said growing bored of sitting around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 am

Rika moves away as knuckles hits the ground, BIB had done him in good. She smiled taking her attention off of the crazy woman.

"Nice one, BIB. I knew that muscle-head couldn't take you out."

She reaches up and scratches BIB's head. But, before she knew it, the woman brought her knife toward her stomach. There wasn't much time to dodge. Rika bends forward onto her hands and her legs spread vertically in an upside down splitting position. The woman's knife had reached it's destination only to find it's target missing. Her arm and the knife directly in between Rika's legs and as quickly as she took the position, Rika closes her legs like a bear trap and twists. The woman drops the knife and takes a few steps back. The woman persisted up her with her bare hands but Rika, using a Kami-E would dodge the blows like paper in the wind.

The battle was drawing out. BIB had already finished his "meal", Rika was almost ashamed that she was taking so long to beat this woman. As the woman attempted to attack her again, Rika grabs both of her fists and their hands locked. After a small struggle of strength, Rika decides the battle was taking too long and had to end it now before someone else showed up. She jumps horizontally in the air bringing both legs to her chest then kicking off of the woman's breasts, sending her flying through the air.

After that fight, Rika fixes her hair and puts her white gloves back on.

"She shouldn't be too much trouble anymore. We should find out what she knows, what do you think captain?"

She looks over at Arctic who is still chained up. Her face was emotionally void for a few moments then she gasped in realization that Arctic was still tied up.

"Oh, that's right you're still tied up there~"

Rika finds her way to Arctic and sits on his lap and wraps her arms around him. Her words became extremely flirtatious.

"Oh Captain Arctic, wouldn't it be so great if I... well if BIB and I were to receive an extra bonus for this courageous act of valor that we had just performed for you?"

Her arms released from around Arctic's neck and she cuts the chain binding him.

"Think about it a little?~~"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 am

As Knuckles hand bled and BIB told him not to mess with a bear like him his anger got the better of him and he wanted to swing his fists at BIB angrily and crush him but after seeing the pain in his hand he would rather avoid another attack such as that. he clamped his other hand over the heavily bleeding wound and stepped back from BIB.

As BIB was scratched he loosened up shutting his eyes and shivering in delight of the gentle scratching from Rika. It had been a while since someone had been like this towards him and not like Arctic & Sin. Toxic.

"Course he can't he ain't a a bear like me" BIB replied to Rika before seeing how she took out the woman lunging at her he was surprised to see such an act of swiftness and skill. As the woman was kicked and sent flying she crashed into Knuckles's chest knocking him on his ass. As the two lay on the ground and Rika rushed to tease/free Arctic BIB watched and let his paw meet his face.

He couldn't believe that after the teasing she'd been doing to SIn she was now trying it on with Arctic. Although she was a bit of a flirt he had to admit from what he'd learnt about her since their meeting. He wondered when she'd try to flirt with him before noticing how she freed Arctic's hands and asked him if they should gather information from the two they'd just beaten up.

Looking at the flirty woman wrap her legs around him Arctic showed a little unwilling appreciating from down below that she probably felt but it was her own fault anyway. As she sat there teasing him he let his eyes focus on her assets she pretty much placed in front of him.

"Urm, yea sure I guess we could interrogate them, but I don't mind this situation we got here right now. What do you have in mind for an extra bonus anyway cause if you mean money I got none, these bastards took it all"

As the chains hit the dirt and Arctic was free he was more than happy to remain sitting than throw the sexy and flirty Rika from his lap. He'd let her get off in her own time.

BIB wondered towards the two who'd captured Arctic and sniffed at them, they were still conscious just in pain and knew they were outnumbered. He stood up on hind legs and looked down over them with claws on display in case they tried anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 am

What was that? Rika felt something below, then it hit her. She quickly stands up blushing and walks over to BIB. That completely back-fired on her. Maybe the lap wasn't the best place to sit for her. Maybe for a crime lord or someone with a huge reputation, and she needed the extra leverage... Her mind went a drift there for a moment the she clears her throat.

"So uh BIB, would you mind helping me tie these baddies up?"

She then hears Arctics voice again. This time he mentions having lost all of the money. Her face became shadowy, almost scary when looked up. He lost the bloody money? He is serious? All the clothes and candy she could've bought, all gone. It was nothing more than a fantasy now.

"That's..."

She tried to reassure Arctic that it was okay but she just couldn't push the words out. Before they could even realize, you would find Rika kicking knuckles in the gut.

"STUPID! STUPID STUPID!!!!! STUPID!!!"

The gut kicking stopped as knuckles grabs her ankle. Her face seemed to scare him a bit. A demonic smile stretched across her face, boardering insanity. Her foot comes up and back down, axe kicking knuckles in his manhood.

"Whew"

She wipes the sweat from her brow.

"I feel better~"

Her attitude and tone instantly changed from anger and disappointed to happy and cheerful.

Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:48 am

Seeing Rika blush and fall into fury at the sound of him losing money Arctic got up and replied.

"We're pirates. We don't pay for things. We just taken them"

"Does it really surprise you that much Rika. You been with us for long enough now ain't you?" BIB asked as he kept focused on the two. Looking at the criminals and how Rika started attacking knuckles he simply smiled.

Knuckles didn't look like he wanted to move anymore. Turning to Arctic BIB awaited his orders till his nose picked up on something. BIB got on all fours and began sniffing around.

Looking at BIB Arctic ignored him and wondered towards Rika and patted her on the back to reassure her. He didn't care about the loss of money much but wanted her to know all she wanted to buy she could just take as easily anyway.

"Right lets get to these two."

Looking at the woman as she was the only one conscious out of the two of them Arctic grabbed her collar and planted her in the chair whipped the chains around her. Arctic let his hand slap her around the face before looking at Rika and BIB.

BIB gave him a look of disgust for slapping a woman but he knew that any judgements by now would be wasted. Arctic didn't care about what people thought of him. The woman on the chair was more focused on Arctic's pants as his appreciation hadn't subsided yet. Following her eyes Arctic pointed to Rika and blurted.

"SHES TO BLAME FOR THIS!"

BIB chuckled to himself under his breath as he sniffed around for the sweet scent of something. Knuckles remained in the corner clutching his man hood with a look on his face that could only be described as excruciating pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 am

Rika rotates her finger in a circle against the nearest wall next to the open doorway. She knew that they were pirates and that they could just steal what they wanted, but it was still nice to have money and to spend it without pointing a gun every time she wanted something. Sometimes robbing a candy store just looked foolish went she did it.

The site of Arctic slapping that woman was just hilarious to her. She was quite an annoying person to say the least. Rika covers her mouth as she tries to prevent a laugh from leaving. But anyone could clearly hear the muffled laugh coming from her. She eventually calms herself and proceeded to watch Arctic interrogate the woman only to realize that his package was still being delivered. She turns her head a little, she can't believe that she had just looked direct at it. Arctic then seems to become angry as the woman being interrogated, apparently notices it too. He then points to Rika and blames her for his malfunction. Rika blushes again and shakes her head. Maybe she would persist upon the subject.

Rika moves over to Arctic.

"Because of me, captain? Are you sure? Everyone only noticed after you hit this woman. Perhaps it's something we should leave you alone for?"

Rika loved teasing Arctic and giving people the wrong idea as to keep them shrouded in mystery. She then looked down at the woman who was chained.

"My captain has a condition and strange fetish. If you don't want things to get weird, I suggest you answer our question. And don't lie either..."

Rika's eye fill with a determined fire.

"...because we'll know..."
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 am

BIB continued sniffing about the warehouse hearing what went on between Rika, Arctic & the woman and as he heard about Arctic's fetish he couldn't help but burst into laughter and rolled on to his back wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. Arctic looked at Rika when she wondered over asking if it was because of her and as she hinted it was a weird fetish of his, his eyes rolled around looking elsewhere. As Rika continued to interrogate the woman Arctic shrugged his shoulders thinking he was who he was and if it was still standing to attention he would let it.

"Yea Rika you are to blame but oh well sure you can help me work it out later."

Pushing past Rika and getting in the mysterious woman's face Arctic slapped her again and this time drew blood from the woman's lip.

"You said your employers ruled this island. So tell me. Who're your employers?"

"Like I'd tell a horny clown like you?"

"Oh you'll tell us, otherwise you'll be thrown into a world of hurt. Don't think that just because your a woman I'm gonna go easy on you"

Clenching his fist Arctic unleashed a fury of fists upon her stomach, breasts and face.

The many impacts quickly sent her into agony and her lip began bleeding horrendously all over her suit. As he battered face raised up to look back at Arctic he was wiping the blood from his knuckles on his pants.

"So wanna answer me yet?"

"You bastard! Feeling like a big strong man beating a woman now are you?" she asked spitting blood at him.

"Yea, yea I am actually. So you gonna tell me?"

"FINE!" her shouting silenced Arctic's confident cocky stance and BIB's laughter. They both looked at her shocked and waited for her reply.

"Well?"

"My employer is a member of the Octopus Reach organisation."

"Octopus Reach?" Arctic question whilst BIB's mind was sent spiralling into a world of memories. He'd heard the name before and froze upon sound of it. he didn't want anyone else to know that he knew about it though and continued sniffing for the strange scent.

"They're the rulers of the South Blue. They own this island and various others too. Now, LET ME GO!"

Arctic stood for a few seconds thinking about it and looked to Rika wondering what her thoughts were on this. He'd never heard of Octopus Reach before and wondered if Rika had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:44 am

Arctic pushes past Rika. He was serious now and wanted answers so then he continues to slap the woman in the face. Her lip was cut and began to bleed. Rika makes a disgusted painful look as she is a Hemophobic (Afraid of blood). She holds her hand over her mouth and turned away. It instantly made her queasy and nauseated, even with that small amount of blood.

As the woman calls Arctic a horny clown, Rika turns back to watch them and finds him punching her in the breasts. She had only caught him punching the breast at that. Rika's eyes became bitty and she looks at Arctic. She then leans over to BIB and whispers.

"Friggin pervert..."

Arctic began to batter her even more which meant more blood. Rika instantly felt weak at the knees and passes out hitting the floor. She wouldn't learn of the Octopus Reach Organization at that moment. Though in the past, she had heard rumors of such an organization.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:03 am

Hearing Rika mutter friggin pervert about Arctic to him BIB remained frozen at the words of Octopus Reach. He heard the sound of a body collapsing BIB turned to see Rika hit the ground and wondered over. Lifting her from the ground BIB hoisted her over his shoulder and sat on the ground looking up at Arctic & the woman who spoke of Octopus Reach.

"And where might I find your employers?" Arctic asked curiously closing in on her face.

"Let me go" the woman replied.

"Leave her alone!" Knuckles shouted slowly getting to his feet. He stepped towards Arctic who quickly shot his right foot into the air towards his chin knocking the pained Knuckles on his back again. he lay there dazed as the woman sighed.

"I don't know!"

Turning to look at her Arctic questioned.

"Hm?"

"I don't know where they are on this island. All I know is we have a leader on this island somewhere who will watch over us and give us our orders"

"whats his name?" BIB asked curiously thinking he may know the man.

Arctic and the woman turned to the bear.

The woman's lip was quivering as she attempted to mutter his name.

" . . . Bud "Coat Of Arms" Hannigan . . . " the woman muttered.

Arctic nodded and turned to BIB.

"Right lets get Rika back to the ship."

BIB nodded and started walking on all fours towards the door with Arctic.

"HEY! UNTIE ME!" The woman shouted after them furiously. Arctic reached the door and let BIB exit through the door with Rika. Arctic turned and looked back at the woman and shut the door as he stepped towards her.

"I got a better idea."

"Whats that?"

Arctic lifted her knife she'd dropped earlier and wondered over to her with it. He looked over her body and ran the blade down over her cheek gently before whispering into her ear.

"How I about I leave you two to figure out an escape out of here instead? I mean, I don't want either of you intercepting my plans now do I?"

"Your plans?"

Arctic nodded as he loosened the chains and tied Knuckles up with them as well leaving both the woman & Knuckles on the ground tied back to back with arms behind their backs.

With the knife he placed it between them and jammed the blade into the chains making it harder to pull them apart then he lifted the pistol from her holster and wondered towards the door. Smiling he watched as they screamed for help and he aimed the pistol at the light bulb and squeezed off a shot which shattered the light bulb.

"Good luck getting out now"

Leaving the room Arctic joined BIB at the Ocean Imp.

Sin had been working hard and finished his job quickly fixing the ship and now was relaxing with a nice cold beer on the edge of the ship and a cigar in had. Topless and lounging on the deck he was a little annoyed BIB, Rika & Arctic had vanished but didn't much care enough to go looking for them. They'd come back, or maybe they wouldn't he didn't really mind. Rika was replaceable since there were many other women he was sure would like to ride the S-train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 am

The events that had just occurred were but a blur to Rika but the words Octopus Reach rang through her head. She wakes up in a cold sweat on deck. She was on a lawn chair, BIB must have put her there. Looking over, Sin was relaxing on the edge of the ship and smoked his cigar as usual. She stands up and looks at BIB.

"What happened? Why was I asleep? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:39 am

BIB looked to Rika who'd now woken up and smiled.

"Think you passed out. It was after Arctic beat that woman up"

Sin noticed Arctic, BIB & Rika arriving back and continued relaxing. He continued hanging around at the ship and had one long final drag on his cigar before tossing it over board and rushing towards Arctic.

"Where the hell have you been?!" he questioned him angrily only to have Arctic look him back in the eye and reply.

"Where do you think?"

"You lost all our money again didn't you?"

"When do pirates need money?" Arctic asked walking past him to sit down and Sin shrugged his shoulders and finished his beer before tossing that over board too. He wondered towards Rika and asked her.

"Rika where was you baby, when you didn't join me in bed my heart broke and shattered. I was waiting for you."

BIB rolled his eyes and curled up in a comfortable ball beside her ignoring his advances upon her. Thats when he figured he could make things fun for himself and said.

"Well Sin she was busy sitting on Arctic's lap."

At this news Sin's head spun so quick his goggles didn't follow in time and feel around his neck.

"WHAT?!"

"Just look at his pants" said BIB still pointing at the certain noticeable extension.

Sin's eyes turned red in anger as his fists grew tight and he stormed towards Arctic.

"YOU PERVERT!"

Arctic didn't quite notice what he said but seeing Sin so angry figured he was up for bare knuckle boxing match clenched his fists and took on a fighting stance.

BIB chuckled as he lay beside Rika.

"bare knuckle boxing match is it?" Arctic asked as he swung his first fist and landed it into Sin's jaw knocking him straight off his feet and landing him on his arse. Seems his balance was more disturbed by the beer than he thought. As he sat there Arctic happily threw around another kick towards Sin's face which barely bothered him.

Looking at Rika BIB asked.

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about this Octopus Reach Organisation would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Arctic and Sin were fighting in the background when BIB sits next to her and asks her if she knew anything about Octopus Reach. So, it wasn't just her imagination she really did hear that woman say it.

"Actually I have. I don't know much about it, mostly just whispers and rumors. No one was even sure if they actually even existed."

She crosses her legs.

"I can't say I know anything more about them besides the name...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2