One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 am

South Blue
Briss Kingdom

Aboard the Ocean Imp

Pulling into the docks aboard the Ocean Imp things were as they always had been BIB was snoozing on deck wrapped up in his jacket dreaming dreams of a life he'd never lived. Arctic strolled in yawning to himself hunched over and sat down and laid back on BIB's chest to use him as a pillow. As he did so BIB's eyes shot open and he sat up shouting.

"AY! GET OFF OF ME!"

Standing back up and turning his attention to BIB Arctic scowled.

"BIB your my crew, crew don't whine like little bitches they deal with it!"

"Don't you tell me what to do!"

"I'm your captain its what I do!"

Both Arctic & BIB's faces got closer to one another as the ship continued sailing closer to the docks. They were both filled with fury and anger towards each other and as they stared at each other angrily a 3rd voice arose.

"Geez you two mind shutting your holes? Giving me a bloody migraine"

"Shut your mouth Sin or I'll come over there and kick your ass"

"Yea right. You forgetting something pal?"

BIB began to chuckle as Arctic turned around and sat back down on the ground. As he watched the two argue he yawned and raised his paw to cover his mouth.

"Alright so your a mechanic with a gas welder. Good for you, but that doesn't mean you can kick my arse so easily."

"You can't do jack s**t."

Seconds later the ship shook and Sin was knocked to the left he smacked his head against his gas tanks. BIB fell to his side and caught himself. Arctic unfortunately found himself flying face first into the mast. As the ship came to a pause Sin pulled himself to his feet as he lifted his cigar from the deck which fell from his mouth. BIB sat back up rubbing his head and eyes.

"Can't a bear just sleep in peace?"

Looking over at what stopped the ship Sin noticed that during their argument they'd forgotten to dock and crashed into the docks. He sighed and shook his head as he breathed out some smoke before placing the cigar back and smirking at the sight of two pretty young ladies who walked past giggling at the ship and its current state.

"Ladies" he said in a sleazy tone nodding to them.

BIB sat against the side rubbing his eyes and head yawning. He couldn't be bothered to deal with a crash right now nor anything else that wasn't sleep. Arctic hit the deck back first in pain and even let out a brief curse.

"F**K!"

Sitting up he had blood draining from his nose down over his lips. Touching at the blood he stood up and wiped it on his forearm.

"What the hell just happened?"

"You mean other than you scaring off two would be conquests for me?" Sin asked watching the girls walk away after hearing Arctic's curse.

"Conquests? Speak English butt munch."

"He means women"

"Eh?"

"Never mind."

"So whats the plan now then?"

BIB & Sin's eyes both turned to slits as they shot evil glances to Arctic at his earlier comment.

"Don't you tell me what to do!"

"I'm your captain its what I do!"

[Introduction Box]
Arctic Clover
Captain of the Deviant Pirates

BIB "Bad Idea Bear"
Tracker of the Deviant Pirates

Sin "Grease Monkey"
Mechanic of the Deviant Pirates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:52 am

Razz
The Azure Witch
~Shigorame Rika~

Rika stood idly by as the ship hits the docks. Those idiots are going to sink the Ocean Imp. Her day was already beginning to drag on as she looks over the ledge, down at Sin, BIB and Arctic. She smiles realizing how lucky she was to be with such idiots. "Weigh the anchor before we go adrift!". She then spins merrily to the rail of the stairs leading to the lower deck and slides down. Noticing how Sin was such a pervert, she glaces at him and begins to laugh. "Why would you want those girls when I'm right here in front of you?~" she asked flirtatiously as usual, lifting his chin slightly with a single finger and brushing past him to the anchor. "Would you mind, Sin? The anchor is just too heavy for a girl like me~". By now they would know how she was when it came to flirting and using men but she would always test Sin seeing as he may enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:05 am

Turning to look at Rika Sin's mouth quickly turned to a grin and his eyes softened up. He was a sucker for a pretty lady and within seconds of Rika asking for help lowering the anchor he rushed on over and began to lower the horse shoe anchors on either side of the ship.

"Right you are Rika, so hows about that offer of a night you'll never forget?" Sin asked exhaling a ring of smoke from his lips away from Rika towards Arctic & BIB who started coughing.

"Wasn't my fault you let the ship crash." Arctic muttered refusing to accept any blame.

"Your the Captain, you weren't watching where we were going" Sin blurted out at Arctic before turning back to Rika waiting for a reply from her.

"Thats hardly my fault BIB wouldn't let me lie on him"

"Hey don't drag me into this."

"Shouldn't have been lying down anyway. Should've been at the wheel." Sin replied with his eyes clearly focused on Rika's assets. He was a pervert at heart and everyone knew it.

"Oh you just know it all don't you Sin"

"BIB go check out the damage"

"Since when is it my job? I am not your slave!"

"I will remove those bear testies if you don't do as I say"

"Alright, alright already. Jesus, f**king pervert." BIB continued to mutter as he wondered over to the front of the ship. Since they were yet to have a figure head yet it was easer to look over at the front of the ship and spot the damage. As he looked he noticed there were a few boards on front which were scratched and the rest were cracked and bent.

"Ships a little screwed"

"Right. Now your so tired you can stay there ad keep an eye on the ship"

"Ah what?! Where are you going thats so important?"

"I'm your Captain so thats none of your business."

"Horse track?"

"HEY I SAID I'M YOUR CAPTAIN AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! SIN GET YOUR ASS WORKING ON REPAIRING THAT SHIP!"

BIB sighed shaking his head as he returned to his original sleeping position before Arctic had leant against him. He was tired so maybe keeping an eye on the ship was best. It would give him the chance to catch up on sleep he'd missed.

Arctic smirked at the thought of having such a lively crew then headed off down towards signs he read which informed him of a racing track just up ahead.

Meandering through out the crowds of people Arctic soon found his way and emptied his pockets of beli for the horse in the first race.

Sin on the other hand was too focused on the curves of Rika, that he ignored Arctic and the fact that BIB was still aboard. He just wanted to work his grease fingered magic on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:22 am

The Azure Witch
~Shigorame Rika~
Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli RikaShigorame_zps0b3661b1

[center]Rika smirks when Sin asks her out to dinner. As usual, he did almost anything she require of him. She leans in toward him and winks, "Of course, as long as you're paying~". Her attention then turns to the captain as he tells BIB to check the damage and the two of them bicker on. "Well, captain, perhaps we should look for a strong helmsman to steer the ship~". She laughs then turns back to Sin. "Come on, lover boy~ We have to gather supplies to repair what ever damage was done to the ship." She hops up onto the ledge of the ship and looks out onto the island. "I wonder if there's a hardware store on this island or at least a timber mill..." She looks behind her and notices Sin's eyes haven't left the provocative parts of her body. Once again she smirks and brushes her dress and little to mess with him. "Come now~" She says luring him with her finger and speaking to him as if speaking to a pet. "We'll be back BIB". She continues out onto dry land. It appeared to be just another island. "Captain, are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 am

Hearing Rika's question of weather he was coming with or not he turned and shook his head.

"You know me" He simply said before continuing onwards towards to the stands for the horse race.

"Dipshits gonna lose all our money betting on them horses." Sin muttered before turning back to Rika. He knew she knew how to push all of his buttons but as long as he got where he wanted to be he would always be happy. Following after her he nodded to what she said agreeing it was time they find some wood which would fit in nicely to the dark complection of the ship.

Reaching the horse track and emptying his pockets of beli Arctic took to the stands to watch his fortune hopefully grow. Looking out across the other patrons he grinned. He'd always had a talent for gambling when it came to horse tracks and as he looked out across the people he could tell quickly he'd placed his money on the right horse. Waiting for the race to begin he clutched at his ticket.

Sin quickly found signs to the shipyard. He noticed a few other women including the two he'd seen earlier passing the ship and he flicked his goggles up and gave them a naughty wink straight away indicating exactly what he wanted.

As he reached the yard and pushed the gates open he lit up a new cigar which he placed in his mouth before entering the yard.

"So my bed sound good for you when we get back to the ship?"

Looking around he saw allot of young men with what he assumed straight away would be more muscles than brains.

A guy in blue overalls with a white t-shirt on underneath and long frizzy blonde hair approached him to ask.

"Hey there anything I can help you two with?"

Removing the cigar from his mouth and allowing his eyes to scan the person he exhaled smoke into his face.

"I ain't your f**king mate"

"Whoa, whoa calm down buddy." the large muscular guy replied as he passed a glance over Rika from head to toe obviously wanting just what Sin wanted other than the lumbar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:53 am

The Azure Witch
~Shigorame Rika~
Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli RikaShigorame_zps0b3661b1

[center]Rika notices the muscly block-head checking her out. She smirks, flattered as usual. Waving at him, she held her money pouch close. Though Rika was a huge flirt, when people gave her that kind of attention, she would becoming flustered. She was uncertain of what Sin would do. "Why, hello~" She says merrily. "Could you help us find some lumber for our ship?" She wasn't blind, she knew exactly what he wanted. She couldn't even compare him with Sin, Sin was a flirt but treated her with respect. This guy was eyeballing her up and down right in front of Sin. She knew Sin might react if he noticed and the two of them were already on bad terms. A small tension filled the air between them. "Now now, let's just get our wood and be on our way, Sin." She said as if to call him off of the other pervert.
`
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 am

"We just wanna buy some lumbar, then get back to the ladies"

"We got lumbar here little buddy"

"I ain't telling you again, I ain't your buddy I'm just here to get some lumbar"

Sin wondered off from the large frizzy haired man towards the store room in hopes of finding what he seeked.

BIB lay at the ship with his eyes firmly shut snoozing away happily. He snored loudly as his belly increased and decreased in size.

As the race began Arctic watched as his horse darted from the starting line and raced barrelling to the front of the pack. Cheers shot into the air around him and within seconds his horse was up front. Others in the crowds cheered on their own horses in hopes they bet would be worth something but it looked as if Arctic was having the luck as his horse stampeded across the line and Arctic was already at the reception collecting his money. Slipping the beli across he flicked through it and quickly checked the next race. After some careful thinking he spotted his next horse and placed yet another bet and took back to the stands.

As Sin wondered over to the storage he felt uncomfortable with all of these muscled bound freaks around the place all of their eyes planted on Rika and he kept tensing his grip over his welding tools. Finding a few pieces of lumbar but not the type he was looking for. Heading to the far end of the storage room he found a few pieces of the dark wood he had been searching for but it wasn't enough.

"So little lady, you and him? Y'know? Together? I could see a young thing like you doing much better y'know what I mean?"

The large muscle bound freak said to Rika as he tensed his muscles hinting towards himself. He didn't quite know about how she felt towards him and anything she said he was completely at a loss since he was more focused on what he wanted than what she was saying. Only really paying attention to what every other man said and taking it as a threat since it was a dog eat dog world out there and he wanted the prize that Rika was standing before him.

Swinging his hand forward he allowed it to come into contact with Rika's bum hoping she'd get his hint.

Picking up the lumbar and heading out of the storage room the young blonde man asked how he'd like to pay for it and Sin looked to see where he hand was and thats when the lumbar hit the ground along with his cgar which he bit in half gritting his teeth.

"Pay!?"

As he spoke other workers raised their heads and turned to Sin. They joined the frizzy haired man and crossed their arms looking down at Sin.

"Yes pay. You ain't getting this stuff for free."

"Maybe you don't understand the term pirate, but don't you worry your pretty little heads, I'll bring you up to date."

Reaching behind him he twisted the gages on his tanks and his gas welders tool lit up with a large orange flame.

"See this flame here is going to garuntee our escape from you all without paying for this little lumbar of which I have."

The men began to chuckle with their arms crossed.

"Oh and what you gonna do with that little flame?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 am

The Azure Witch
~Shigorame Rika~

Rika looks the man in eyes as he speaks, the same cocky yet flirty look remained on her face. She smiles as he asks about her and Sin, looking almost bashful. "Really? Does he and I look that cute together?" she says with a flirtatious laugh. The big man then goes on to say how someone young like her could do much better than Sin and began to flex his muscles. Rika couldn't help but let out a laugh. "My oh my..." she continued until he reaches over and taps her bum. Instantly her face became flustered with red and she steps back. She couldn't believe that he actually touched her and didn't really know how to react. Sin, however had began to throw a tantrum about having to pay for the lumber, claiming that pirates don't pay for anything.

More of the men in the yard began to walk over in an intimidating manner. Rika knew what was about to happen and was kind of hoping it would. No man or woman would ever touch her in that way as long as she lived. She has never knew love to such an extent and had no interest in exploring it's reaches. The only physical contact she ever had with a man was in the marines when she was forced to be their chore-girl and taken from her home in the New World. The things they did to her made her into a conduit of hatred for that kind of contact. No one will ever touch her body like that without being disposed of.

Rika smirks as Sin began preparing to fight these men. Snapping back to reality, she lifts her leg into the air, carelessly revealing her undergarments then quickly brings it into a horizontal kick. "Rankyaku!" she cries out, kicking the single perverted jerk who carelessly touched her, sending him flying through the air. "Sin..." she says almost as if to apologize. She had no special feels for Sin but she did care about how he felt just now when he became angry. The other men still stood around ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Seeing the woman laugh the large man gave her a slightly evil look then heard her ask if her & Sin looked so cute. He stopped the flexing and shook his head making it perfectly clear in his voice.

"NO, YOU TWO DO NOT LOOK CUTE TOGETHER" He didn't like the thought of that man being more attractive to her and saw him as more of a useless old fart who didn't know what he was doing just from looks and when he had seen Rika enter with him his first thought had been what is she doing with him. Seconds later after his hand had met Rika's bum and even squeezed a little and he'd seen Sin's fury and heard his words himself and the other chuckled.

Their laughter was silenced when they caught a glimpse of the man with frizzy blonde hair as he was sent flying through the air over the fence and into the beach face first. No one had expected that from such a delicate looking woman and seeing a thin trail of blood from the man splatter over themselves the men all took a step backwards then clenched their fists and grabbed hold of tools ready to attack.

Sin leapt towards another man with a skin head, quickly slamming his welders tool into his face and allowing the flames to burn his face and what little hair he had. As the tool met face The man fell backwards screaming as flames smothered his head.

Hitting the ground Sin landed behind him and looked up at the other men who clenched their fists beginning to see what they were dealing with. As the other men began to throw punches Sin brought his tool down into the oncoming fists and feet from kicks and punches.

Each attack scorched their hand and foot and before long the other men were all scattered realising how they were unable to attack him properly. Picking up wrenches, hammers and spanners Sin turned the gages to create a smaller blue flame.

"Rika get behind me" Sin spoke as he had a plan. He looked at the men charging him with tools. As the first spanner came crashing down Sin stepped to the left avoiding it and allowing it to crash into the ground. Aiming his blue flame to the spanner it quickly increased in heat and the muscular man holding it dropped it complaining of scorched hands. The other men stopped thinking twice about weather or not they trusted themselves to attack looking at Sin.

Reaching to the gages again Sin twisted them and before long the flame was out. The other men looked at Sin unsure of what to do and Sin put his cigar out. Stepped back from the men who noticed his gas welder no longer on they started to close in on him whilst Sin kept the welding tool in hand facing the men ready for anything.

Smirking at them closing in on him Sin found himself cornered against the storage room walls. One quick reach to the lighter on his belt and flick of the thumb and the sudden overpowering stench of gas was realised.

"Anybody else smell that?" Sin asked cockily.

Sin smirked and the men noticed Sin's welders tool had been pointed towards them the entire time leaving behind a trail of gas which they wondered straight into. Removing his lighter from his belt Sin threw it to Rika.

"Care to do the honours m'lady?"

Watching his second horse charge on ahead and reach the finish line again Arctic threw his arms up in cheers as the rest of the crowd groaned and few others like himself cheered at their success. Rushing to the reception he quickly repeated as he had done so before taking his well earned beli and betting it once again.

He waited in the stands looking out at the horse track awaiting the next race. He hated losing but he hated walking away too and wouldn't be doing so any time soon. This time round he had placed all of his money on the under dog. He'd heard some news about a doped up race horse by the name of White Lightning and this was the horse. He would win he was certain.

At the Ocean Imp it rolled on the waves gently from side to side allowing BIB to fall into a comfortable sleep. His dreams were pleasant and he felt no problems arise even though inside he knew that Arctic was gambling away their money. Not that they exactly used the money for anything but it was always nice to have money to at least flash about to people or tease the homeless with.

As Arctic watched the race unfold and the horses take over one another he grinned. The thrill had and would always excite him. As he watched gripping the ticket tighter and tighter within his hand his vision of the millions he'd win were quickly shaken when he noticed how his horse didn't come in first place, nor second, nor third.

But dead last.

"We don't like it when people make bets alongside us and especially when they're as large as yours"

A female voice said behind Arctic he gulped a little and turned to see a tall woman whose face was covered by the shadows.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm the one who you shouldn't have eavesdropped on."

Realising this was the woman he'd heard talk about a doped up racehorse he quickly managed to put a few stitches together.

"We had to give that damn horse an over dose after seeing how much money you bet on him. Poor things knocking on death's door right now, thanks to you."

With that Arctic found himself met with a blunt instrument to the back of the head. He hit the floor pretty hard and felt some blood dribble down his head. As the blood trickled he struggled to get up and felt a foot push down on his back pressing his chest against the floor. He tried to push against it but was met by another powerful blow to the head and after that nothing else but blackness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 am

The Azure Witch
~Shigorame Rika~

Rika catches the lighter that Sin throws to her. As expected, he set them up. She sticks her tongue out and tilts her head as her eyes smile closed. The lighter is thrown toward them, igniting the area in flames.

"Oh my... that looks painful"

She laughs and turns back to Sin.

"We'd best gather the wood and head back to the ship, BIB is probably still asleep and the captain is out doing who knows what."

She walks away casually as if what had just happened, didn't occur.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 am

Sin smirked and the men noticed Sin's welders tool had been pointed towards them the entire time leaving behind a trail of gas which they wondered straight into. Creating the spark with the lighter there could soon be seen a large explosion at the lumbar yard.

Watching as the lighter lit the gas and the flames grew over the gas a smirk reached from cheek to cheek as Sin was knocked back a little from the explosion. But he remained in front of Rika to protect her from the explosion as it was his duty to do such a thing, especially if he planned on bedding her somewhere down the line in the far future.

Once the explosion died down and the men were left on the floor to wail like babies clutching at their torn, burnt and wretched looking skin Sin stepped towards the lighter as he said.

"Great thing about lighters, no matter the heat they'll never break if if the human body shall."

"AH IT BURRRRNS" Sin heard on the men cry out loud clutching at his knee and Sin looked down at him as he re-lit his cigar and a well placed kick to the ribs sent the man into tears before Sin turned to Rika.

"As you wish Rika. Lets get back to the ship and find our way to my bed so we can..." Sin didn't need to finish the sentence since they both knew how it ended but he did however let the smile on his face say the rest along with his eyes.

"Care to help carry my 'wood' its rather long & hard?" Sin asked pun intended.

As BIB remained on the Ocean Imp napping he was awoken by the sound of seagulls and sat up rubbing his eyes. Looking towards the skies he realised they weren't about to leave any time soon and roared up towards them. When they just swooped down at him he ducked realising these damn birds were braver than they looked and he had become a bit of a push over.

Yawning and covering his mouth he heard another bird behind him squawk the sound of which pierced his ears. Out of the fury he turned quickly and opened wide clamping his teeth shut he ate the damn bird hole. With a leg and a wing poking out he used his paws to push the bird in. Swallowing it whole he turned to the deck again and muttered.

"Still no one back? Ugh! I'm gonna train. Need to know how to kick the shit out of those government bastards"

As BIB began to focus he started to shadow box with himself. He'd never been much of a boxer but he was thinking that since he'd learnt how to use Rankyaku during his training as a World Government agent he understood the principles of using it and wanted to transfer it to his paws through the usage of claws.

As his eyes opened and looked around only a small patch around Arctic was lit up and as for the rest of the room it was in pure darkness. He'd had no idea where he was and he looked around. His head in agony and throbbing he attempted to reach for the pain till he realised they were bound behind his back. Pressed against one another he discovered he wouldn't be able to move them. Grunting he finally said.

"HEY...IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!"

He figured from what he could remember that it was probably the woman who'd spoken to him about losing money at the tracks that was behind this and he shouted out.

"HEY LADY. I KNOW THIS WAS YOU. WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL HURT YOU! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Thats when a new pain made itself noticed in the top of his spine. A boney fist more like a brick slammed into the top of his spine and his eyes widened as he grunted.

"Keep your f**king mouth shut" a low howl of a voice muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 am

The Azure Witch
~Shigorame Rika~

Rika watched as Sin stood in front of her. She knew how protective he was of her but this brought a genuine smile to her face. How lucky was she have someone around who would risk their life for hers. Undoubtedly, she would do the same. She walks up behind him and wraps her arms around him, resting her head on his back. Then, just as quickly as she approached, she begins to walk away. Sin went on to ask her about helping him carry his 'wood'. She simply shakes her head and continues.

"I'm sure you can manage, Sin. After all, you're a strong, handsome, fellow, are you not?"

She returns to the ship to find BIB training. A strange sight for her, although she did not really know why.

"How's everything fair, BIB?"

She asks kindly.

"Has the Captain returned?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 am

Sin accepted the hug and as he lifted the wood and she hinted he was a strong handsome guy he nodded and flexed his muscles whilst holding the wood on his shoulders.

"Course I am" he muttered before returning to the ship with Rika. As they arrived to see BIB awake and shadow boxing he noticed Rika's expression of confusion and didn't blame her.

"I guess things are fine, but my stomach feels funny."

"Awh whats a matter poor little pudsey swallow a fly?" Sin replied in a patronising voice only for BIB to scowl at him and shake his head.

"No but I did just eat a bird whole and don't think I would be scared to do the same to you" BIB spouted back angrily before throwing up on deck. As his puke splattered on deck Sin's eyes widened at the sight of something that wasn't right.

Sat in his puddle of puke along with a feather or two was the bag of a newsku.

"And Rika as for Arctic. Probably lost all our money."

"We're pirates what use do we have for money, hell what use would you have for it? You can't even hold the bloody thing." Sin said coughing away. He squeezed Rika's bum before retiring to his room down the corridor to grab some tools and set his bed up for himself & Rika.

"I'll be waiting for ya sweet cheeks" he shouted to Rika as he vanished down the corridor.

As Arctic was in pain and the voice told him to keep his mouth shut he attempted to wriggle free only to be thrust into a world of more pain where he screamed again. The woman stepped forward from the shadows and began to speak.

"Your responsible for us losing our money on that rigged horse race and now we feel that you should pay the price. Now we hardly doubt you'll ever be able to pay us back."

"I will I got some money left over."

"No you won't because we took it all and all of the money you used to place the bet. You see we were running a big scam and you stepped right on in to our operation. Now we can't have people like you constantly getting in our way now can we?" A moment was given for him to answer and as he opened his mouth he was silenced by her continuing. "No, we can't which is why I would very much like to remove all traces of your existence from the planet."

"Oh and just how're you gonna do that?"

Knuckles cracked behind him.

"Oh I see beating the shit out of me that it? Slow and painful?"

"No I find this is much more effective" the woman revealed a pistol and pointed it towards Arctic's head. She had him there. He hadn't expected a gun and he had no way of escaping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:03 am

Rika shakes her head as Sin touches her bum. She didn't like it one bit. The rule was, you can look, but touching is a no no. She picks up a random bottle and tosses it at Sin's head.

"Sin you idiot!"

She hated the fact of being touched by a man but would easily get over it.

"Now I forgive you sweetie~"

She look off onto the island. There was a feeling in her gut, it wasn't good. She felt that something was wrong, the captain should have returned by now.

"Hey BIB, don't you think that it's funny that the races are over yet the captain has yet to return?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:13 am

Sin found his head sore from the bottle which landed and smashed on the ground and as he vanished into the corridor he rubbed the back of his head muttering a few curse words at the pain he'd just received. As she said she'd forgiven him he shook his head and continued away.

As Rika asked about Arctic and BIB continued to work away on his shadow boxing. He giggled a little hearing the curse words of Sin and how he'd been hit. It wasn't every day you saw the ladies man get attacked nor accept the pain.

As BIB managed to launch another punch towards his shadow and the slightest display of his new technique began to show through he smirked.

"They are over?" BIB asked after hearing Rika tell him the races were over. He hadn't expected them to be over yet but then again it was quite late in the day. Looking up at the sky he made note of the sun's location in the sky and used that to gage a time of the day like he'd been taught to do in his training.

"Y'know your right, it was quite late when we arrived. But this doesn't mean we should go look for him does it? I'm sure he'll turn up in a drunken haze later like he always does. He took a leak on me last time y'know? Still haven't gotten that stink out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:24 am

Rika sighed. There wasn't much left to do besides wait around for the captain to return. The lumbar was just sitting on the deck but she knew not the slightest thing about repairing a ship. She couldn't even put two legos together without them fall apart again.

She sits on the ledge of the ship a hums a merry melody. Her smiles faces the golden sun. The heat radiating on her face made her feel warm but she could feel night sneaking up on her from the opposite direction. Her legs kick back and forth, she was becoming impatient. If she had to go look for Artic, she was going to be disappointed. She dreaded the chance of seeing a drunk Arctic again.

"BIB~~!! I'm bored~~~"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:40 am

Seeing Rika relaxing on the ship BIB stopped his training since he noticed that the loss of their captain was a pretty big thing. They didn't really know what else to do without him and his nose was pretty sensitive. He noticed how night was closing in and he wondered towards Rika.

"I think something is up. By now there'd be some trouble in town, but nothing yet. I can help track him down if you want. I can sniff him out. When your around Arctic as long as I've been you learn their scent. "

Sniffing BIB quickly caught on to his scent and nodded.

"Yea, I got his scent."

Taking another sniff he pulled away and noticed something odd.

"He smells frightened."

"Rika!?" Sin's voice could be heard calling out from the corridor. He'd been lying on his bed waiting for her but sadly she hadn't come on over too busy talking to BIB.

"So shall we?"

As the woman pointed a pistol at Arctic he gulped when it was placed to his forehead.

"Y'know, you may be holding all the cards and I may be in a pretty shit situation, but you really think you can get away with killing me and no one will notice?"

"Yes I do indeed."

"And how the hell would you get away with that? You do realise once you kill me you've then got a body on your hands to get rid of. And I don't think its that easy to make a body, vanish"

"You underestimate us" the woman replied with a sly smile on her face and unafraid eyes.

"us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 am

Rika swings her feet up then back down using the momentum to stand up.

"I didn't know you could do that, BIB. So is Arctic nearby? Something must be wrong if he frightened. We should hurry and find him!"

Rika puts on her signature white gloves and runs her fingers across the blade of her sword, Ascella but sheathing it.

"Lead the way BIB"

Rika says just as Sin cried out to her.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 am

Nodding to Rika BIB got on all fours and began sniffing to gather a strong enough scent. As he followed the scent and heard Rika tell him to lead the way BIB began to walk from the ship.

"He is that way!" BIB said pointing towards the horse track.

"Come on we can leave Sin, he'll be fine. Your probably sick and tired of him anyway, hes a pervert." As Sin laid on the bed and wondered out from the corridor to the deck topless he looked to Rika wondering why she'd refused his advances and saw BIB walking from the ship leading back into town.

BIB would be able to find him pretty quickly.

As Arctic sat in the chair tied up he remained fairly calm even as the woman continued.

"Yes, us. You see we're not as stupid as you think. We run this island. This island isn't protected by marines but by us. It belongs to us and we will be able to easily dispose of your body in day light. No one will question us at all. Every one here lives by our rule."

"I have a crew out there, they will notice I'm gone and they will come looking for me!"

"Good for you"

"Your damn right it is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 am

Rika quickly followed BIB as they headed for the race tracks. So far there was no sign of Arctic and the night was approaching even faster.

"I don't see him or anything that might help us find him. Are you sure that this is the way BIB?"

Rika continued to search the area but the race track was still ahead.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 am

BIB nodded as he looked from side to side and kept his nose to the ground.

"Its getting stronger and damn does he have one hell of a strong scent"

Heading towards the race track he turned away from it at the last minute heading towards an old abandoned warehouse. As they approached it the door could be seen rusting badly along with the hinges and the windows were shattered. The night sky began to creep in and the stars began to shine a little.

As they came closer BIB finally covered his nose and pointed to the door.

"He's in there. I'm pretty sure of that!""

He allowed Rika to head on in and take the first steps in as he needed some time to block out Arctic's scent again. He didn't like his scent due to him stinking of the tracks. Which was mostly the smell of horses.

Noticing they'd left him alone Sin wondered over to the lumbar and picked it up. Carrying it down towards the front of the ship he quickly began to work on repairing the ship. Measuring the damage and the wood he picked up his tools and began to cut it into pieces and peel the damaged panels from the ship. he realised whilst BIB & Rika were out he may as well have something to do and a ship in good condition would be helpful so why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:51 am

They came to a halt at a broken down, old warehouse building. BIB was holding his nose and points to the door and claims that Arctic is inside.

"Thank you, BIB. Now lets grab him and go. He's probably sleeping or something..."

Rika ruthlessly kicks down the door, charges in and looks around. What would they find inside, she wondered?
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:15 pm

As the door was kicked open by Rika BIB watched the door seeing off its hinges and noticed how the scent grew stronger he nodded.

"Yep, hes in there" BIB muttered.

As the door swung open the large man behind Artic turned his head as did the woman who held a gun to Arctic's head and within a matter of seconds she moved her aim from Arctic's head to the woman at the door and pulled the trigger quickly squeezing out 8 shots towards her. Arctic turned his head to see Rika's outline against the light shinning in through the door and grinned.

"Bout time" he said. BIB heard his voice and shook his head. Did he really have to be like that? He thought to himself the large man turned to face Rika and cracked his knuckles. Grinning he prepared himself for a fight he would enjoy.

((OCC: Rika mind not calling hits on these npcs please? I have plans for them to be integral to the plot))

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 am

Using the best of her ability, Rika manages to pull off a last minute Tekkai, protecting her from the bullets. There we now small welts where the bullets hit as her Tekkai wasn't her best quality. One bullet managed to graze her left should before she could activate her Tekkai. She falls backward against the wall but doesn't fall.

"For crying out loud!"

She cried in anger. What just happened, she wondered. She knew that she was shot at, but to be done so in such a random manner?? She then looks closer and notices Arctic chained up.

"Arctic... What's going on? Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:29 am

"These are my new friends" Arctic replied watching Rika hit the wall as a bullet grazed her shoulder.

The woman holding the pistol grinned as she watched a bullet graze the woman who'd so rudely burst in.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to knock before entering?" she asked as she signalled for Knuckles to tackle her. Knuckles nodded wondered on over towards Rika slowly cracking his knuckles. As he came close to Rika and brought his fist like a sledge hammer back he was suddenly knocked from Rika by BIB who head butted him backwards and out of the way.

Knuckles landed on his feet a few steps back. Looking at BIB who stood on all fours Knuckles held his stomach and readjusted himself before looking down at BIB and up at Rika.

He coughed as BIB reared himself up on to his hind legs and prepared himself to take down the large ogre of a man.

"As always Arctic you keep some strange company"

"I see your not alone." the woman with the pistol said looking at Arctic.

"I told you they'd come looking for me" Arctic replied cockily grinning at the woman who brought the handle of the gun down on his head pretty damn hard.

"Shut your mouth! Time to deal with you two now. Knuckles deal with the bear, I'll deal with this rude woman."

Holstering the weapon she leapt towards Rika with a small knife she lifted from her leather boots in hopes of slashing through Rika's throat.

Knuckles brought one of his large fists down towards BIB's head as the fist came crashing down BIB launched himself up towards Knuckles's neck with claws sticking out. He hoped to dig them in deep to his neck and finish the job pretty quickly.

There was much more going on in this town than anyone would've previously though but no one could tell.

At the Ocean Imp Sin continued working on the ship. After he'd removed the boards from the ship, he sawed through a few planks of the dark wood which he quickly began to replace. Nailing on more planks of wood he thought about where BIB & Rika had gone and wondered what they were doing. Shrugging his shoulders after a seconds worth of thought he turned his eyes to look at the ladies strolling on past. Removing his jacket he hung it on the side and began to flex hoping the ladies would take an interest.

As he puffed away he lifted his goggles and hammered another nail in place clamping another board down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli   Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, straitjackets & a fistful of Beli
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next