One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)   GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

The crowd roared around the arena. Today there was going to be an epic threeway between the three champions of the regional tournaments and the arena set was incredibly special. The judges of the tournament were sitting up high in the best seats, which were separated from the rest, you could only enter them via a secret passage. The judges were in fact, three logia users one of the was a Magu Magu no Mi user, the other one was a Hie Hie no Mi user and the third one was a Goro Goro no Mi user. This masters of the elements had decided to make an arena that would be much more interesting than anyone they had seen before.

The arena was comformed of a circular area of about 150 meters radius and was filled with water, as if it was a swamp. But the arena was full of crossings of soil and water plants, as well as was full of rocks and islands of small earth everywhere that the contestants could easily step on. There were three main platforms, from where each of the fighters was going to start. The parts with soil even had trees and there were logs floating around.

Hexi Retika was one of the contestants, he had brough his musical and spectacular Weather Guitar with him, since it was his source of power. He move the keys to tune the guitar and started to play a beautiful melody, since the arena had a lot of echo, the acoustic there was perfect to amplify the sound of his tunes so they could be heard by the public.
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)   GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Honzo Rex was another contestant, he was walking through the entrance equipped with his pistols and bow. Rex sat down to get ready by mixing some bullets and popping in bombed arrows. After that he carefully placed his explosive and poison arrows inside his quiver. Then he reloaded his pistols and show one in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
"Fire Kid" Blake

GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) 913-33

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)   GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Blake bursted through the the entrance to the arena and heard the roar of applause as he pumped his biceps, Blake then for show off shot a stream of fire into the air and waited for the applause to increase. Blake then turned to face and glare at his opponents. He then signaled your going down with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)   GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm

The three judges of the tournament stood up at once. The people didn't stop talking so the Goro Goro no Mi user shot a gigantic lightning from his hand into the sky, which produced an incredible thunder that startled everyone in the arena.

After that, the Hie Hie no Mi user spoke.

"The match can commence!" -he said. Then the Magu Magu no Mi user interrupted.- "The last one to stand on foot, will be the Champion of the whole Region!"

With this said, Hexi immediatly turned on the system of his guitar and started to play the Precipitation Requiem to start forming a big cloud over the arena. He kept playing it and checked on his opponents, every second that passed the cloud turned bigger, and Hexi didn't want to be attacked by his opponents.
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)   GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Rex was amazed by the cloud getting bigger while he was mixing in tnt into his arrows. He picked one of them out and was about to try and shoot Hexi with one. He fired the arrow, but the arrow exploded right in front of Rex. Rex got up and said, "It's a real good thing that I didn't put too much tnt into that arrow." The judges took a look at Rex and started laughing at Rex's hair and face because they turned black from his mishap. Rex got out a rag that he cleans his guns with and started washing off his face.
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)   GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Blake vs Hexi vs Rex. What a day! (Open to Blake, Davis and Myself)
Page 1 of 1