One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)

Go down 
+9
Sisimo Shix
deathbymanga
sjasogun1
Rodoku
narufinal
Sleepy
"Fire Kid" Blake
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

Sisimo would shake around to get his bearings. "Dang..Im guessing that IS navi you saw. so...Cloud island...It looks REALLY fluffy" Sisimo starting to gain a smile "So whats this talk..About slavery stuff?" Sisimo would attempt to pull his arms apart then laugh "Oh yeah, Handcuffs!...And my...'Hurt' Arm, Guess its getting better" Then he would smile again, Appearing as if this didn't really phase him. "Might as well make the best of what your life is at the time." smiling yet again "So how about we tell each other stories?"
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Takumi smiled. He liked this boys guts! It reminded him of how he was until not too long ago. Until the day Nagami died and Iken was replaced by Sangjo. Since he didn´t want to think about those things and since he wasn´t in any shape to do anything else either he decided to agree with the boy. He'd need to sleep soon, but he wasn't in any mood to return to his nightmares of dragging all of his nakama along the ocean floor towards the coast, only to found out they were already dead.

"Sure, why not? Let me think... Oh, I know a good one! Once, we visited the island where the family of my crew's first mate lived. I'll tell you, I have seen the weirdest animals, fishmen and humans, but none were as frightening or ugly as his sister. She stood at 20 feet tall, completely dressed in viking clothes. She said every single word as if she was singing it, which she did by stretching out the words and making everything very high-pitched. Well, I was polite by holding out my hand and greeting her, but instead of a reply she shouted 'OOOOOooooooOOOOOh! A maaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAN!'", imitating her opera-singer voice in a comical manner.
"But that was not the end of it, oh no. She picked me up and pushed me into her immense cleavage, nearly suffocating me in the process. She didn't even put me back down again; she continued carrying me around for quite some time until I managed to break free of her death grip. I swear, I'd rather fight a hundred Sea Kings or the Fleet Admiral himself before setting a single foot on that island ever again!"
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Sisimo would laugh Before thinking What the heck is a fish man?...weird, i bet they taste yummy And then he would say "One time i got beat up by a dude in black cloak wich had guns that never needed to be reloaded.. At least to my eyes. Its even better that the dude took us to a hospital , Got us fixed up, Then took us to the prison! Did i mention i was in a birdcage...oh i love when im 1 inch tall and in a bird cage, AND he gave my friend a key to our cell!...Then we got in a fight, I flew on navi toward the prison..warden guy, And...My arm got broken or something, I blacked out, And navi flew me away..." He would look around and say "Sorry im not in the know, Not the smartest, Living in a cave since i was what...Maybe around ...5? Followed a cat, Fell down the cliff, Found a devil fruit in a cave...So...Whats a sea king?"
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:17 am

Takumi was not sure whether or not to laugh at the boy's story; he hadn't understood much of it. But it seemed that he had a devil fruit that allowed him to shrink - or perhaps even grow - at will. Which would also explain how he'd be able to fly on his bird. From what he understood from his story was that he had been through some tough times already. But it was only when he told him about growing up in a cave that he was truly shocked.

"Well, I'm surprised you don't know already, as you are in the Grand Line here after all, and judging from your story this isn't the first time you've visited this hostile place. Sea Kings are massive sea monsters that inhabit the Calm Belt, the border that separates the Grand Line from the Four Blues. They are the reason it is very difficult to enter the Grand Line by simply sailing through the Calm Belt, as they are far, far bigger than even the largest of marine battleships. Only Seastone coating at the bottom of ships repels them for some reason, which is the reason most marine ships have that coating. I saw one twice: both when I swam across the Calm Belt to the island of Water 7, where I first joined my crew... But that's a story for another time. I have to get some sleep to give my body a chance to recover. You should do the same."

With that, Takumi closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Sisimo would be extremely confused...He knew about the grand line..But what was a calm belt?...Were sea kings extremely tasty? "Oh..i know about seastone stuff? its what im wearing..Yeah....Wait.....Person...Are you wearing cuffs too? if not..Reach in my pockets...i may have something" Do i have my knuckle knives? If so..This cage may not be as unbeatable as it seems....... "How far is the east blue from here too?...." Then he would lose consciousness..Able to hear the battle around him and anyone who would talk..But still resting, A Half asleep state.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:47 am

Monty and Sangjo

The fishman's punch took down a giant with on hit causing it to topple backwards onto a few of the enemies behind it. Just as the dust cleared from the first giant, Sangjo took down another. However the captain seen an opportunity that most not only wouldn't, but couldn't use. With his powerful legs Sangjo rolled the giant on top of it's comrades squishing them like insects.

[Enemies Remaining] [Fishmen= 15] [Giants= 3] [Humans= 5] [Dwarfs= 6]

Calupa/Sisimo/Takumi/Hex

"There is no way to break this cage." said a voice from the right back corner. On closer inspection anyone in the cage would notice an older skypian man. He had spoken to Hex before, and now he spoke up about Sisimo's comment. "The cage is a special mixture of metal and seastone powder, this gives the metal an extremely heavy and dense feel to it." he said looking up at the group. He looked almost exactly like the old man from before, only he was skypian. The old skypian even had that familiar grin that the old man had worn as he told Takumi to carry all of the boulders up the side of the volcanic mountain.

Roberto

The bat zoan used its large wing to block and reduce the damage of Roberto's powerful kick. However the he was still slammed into the ground causing it to crack. Just as quickly, the second enemy was able to counter Roberto and attempt to attack once again with its razor sharp wings. Staggering to its feet the downed zoan turned its wings hard like the attacking foe. Using the sharpened wings the bat zoan on the ground created a continuous barrage of air blades in an arc around its comrade and Roberto. This would prevent Roberto from dodging the airborne attack without taking damage from the airblades.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am

Takumi opened his eyes to shoot the man a quick annoyed glare, but failed to recognize him.
"We don't have to get out of this cage, old fart. We wait for them to open it for us to take us to shovel dirt for them. We have a much better chance at escaping then, since there is no way we would be able to break this cage anyway without making one hell of a ruckus. That there will obviously be guards at the worksite is just a risk we'll have to take."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 am

The doors to the crew quaters down below, aboard the good ship of the Steel Village pirate, suddenly flew open as a rather tired looking famliar face arrived updeck. It was Myra Blaidd, the blood thirsty assassin of the Steel Village pirates, wondering what on earth had she missed the chance to murder while she was resting from her previous injuries.
"My, my, I definetly lost out on some fun. Sangjo, Monty, you really should of woken me up. I need to kill." she sated with her coarse voice and grinned malicously, a grin which widened when she noticed the dwarves.
"Khehehehehehehehhe! Those small things, aren't exactly humans are they? Though they could always just be shorties. No-one touch them, there mine!", the psychotic ally cackaled and made a bee-line rush at the dwarves, her giant chakram raised, ready to slice and dismember.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:17 pm

As her claws were swatted away, Tamako reeled in the hairs and bound her body in armor of hair. Diving up and over, she used her propulsion to get high enough out of his range that she had gotten away from him for now. Seeing another fight take place just a few feet away, she dive-bombed the swordsman, swords of Hair forming in her hands, ready to strike.

"Let's trade fighter's eh? Raw strength isn't my forte. I'll treat you to something nice after we're done, how about it sugar?" Obviously, her words were directed towards Luke.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Sisimo would sigh..From closer inspection the man he was talking to was off.. "Hey....Guy who i asked to reach in my pockets...Can you stop hiding something?"...It was more like a 'Ill tell you my funny stories..Or Ill fake this so i can seem..strong in that moment..when your truly panicking' feeling.. "And also..Whats your name?" Sisimo would get drowsy, Then turn glance and look at the old man. Annoyed by his lack of confidence.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 am

This time it was the boy's turn to get an annoyed look. What's with all these people talking to him while he had just said that he was going to get some rest.
"That's a rather weird question for you to ask. What makes you think I am hiding anything?"
"..."
"The name's Takumi, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Sisimo had caught it, The random pause in the middle of him saying his name and when he asked sisimo what made him think he was hiding something.. "You seem off, let alone the fact a kid would know what a parents 'gotta keep the kids' calm look is"...Sisimo would shrug "So..Can i possibly learn what your hiding? or what is troubling you.."
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 pm

"Hah..."
"Am I really that easy to read? Well, I guess it can't be helped. If you really want to know, I'll tell you. What is troubling me is my fear to go to sleep. Every single time I do, I see the face of the girl - my nakama, who I should have protected - who died because I failed to be fast enough, failed to be strong enough, failed to do my duty as a crewmember."

Tears welled up in Takumi's eyes as he recollected all of it. The explosion, the hope that she might be alive and the shock upon seeing what was left of her body after the cyborg's explosion... Still, he continued.
"Now, every time I close my eyes my brain tortures me by showing me that again and again. My parents, my captain, my sensei, my other nakama... I've seen all of them dying over my failure. Everyone..."
That was all he could muster. He collapsed with his head on his knees, curling up into a foetal position and cried his heart out.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Sisimo would notice the crying and pull out a smile "hey..Takumi....I bet your nakama wouldn't want you to be showing weakness right now?"..Sisimo would then change to a normal face "if it helps...Ill make sure all your new nakama you meet..All your friends...Crew members" Sisimo was getting somewhat serious now "Never die"..."Now make sure you dont cry right now..Because im beating the crap out of these guys when these cuffs are off..."
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:02 am

"Hah... Thank you for your offer... *sniff*"
"You're right. Crying never helped anyone do anything. It's just that... I don't know. I think I tried to forget about Nagami's death instead of dealing with it and moving on, as I should have. I think... This will be the first step towards bringing an end to my nightmares. Thank you."

"As for you... I'd have to ask my captain first."

Takumi managed to pull out a smile.
"And I'm sure that I'll be able to ask him. He may be a bastard, but he's also a strong bastard. I just hope that I get the chance to escape this cell and get some action too before he has already defeated every interesting opponent by himself."
Takumi wiped his eyes, clearing them of the tears that were still welling up despite his change in attitude.
"And now, I'm going to take that nap I was talking about."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 am

"Stupid kids." piped up the old man just as Takumi laid back down to rest. "They work us in shifts taking only two or three people from one cage at a time. If one of us escapes the torture everyone else that was in their cage, for not only information but also to prevent running in the first place. Why do you think these cages are so small with so many people? It's not because of a lack of space, no, they want you to get close like you two are doing. If everyone has a best friend back in the cage, they wont run or that friend will be tortured." warned the old skypian.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:40 pm

"Yo Grandpi. Im not gonna let my friends get hurt. And when i run...Im taking my friend, And you, Even though your a pain in the butt." Sisimo would smile at the old man, And at the sleeping takumi...."Besides, If one of these idiots torture my friend or you, they are NOT going to be a happy camper...By the way..How high are we in the sky? i plan to launch these guys right to the east blue!"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Muso lies quietly for himself looking really sad... without his master around him he doesn't do anything more than lying on the deck and do nothing.
Staring at the crew with an bored yet sad look, with the thought in his mind *Master...*
Without his master command he refuse to move away from his spot... he hated that he couldn't see his master.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 am

In a flash the swordsman was upon Tamako slashing downwards at her from above. The swordsman was quick, he most likely had some variant of soru. His sword attack was aimed for the girls head. He most likely planned for her to dodge so he could slice off as much of her powerful hair as possible.

Luke held out his hand and blocked the attack of the hammer user. It was stopped dead, showing that Luke was physically much stronger than even the half giant. However the giants next move caught the Black Steel Assassin off guard. The giant released the energy in the impact dial attached to the back end of the hammer. All of the force was released pushing the heavy metal object forward, and crushing Luke's arm in the process. The man's left arm flopped to his side with blood pouring out of the wounds from the protruding bones.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 am

Rather than dodge the incoming sword attack, Tamako simply extended her hair outward, forming two blades crisscrossing each other to block the incoming blade. Once the blade was stopped by her blades of hair, Tamako turned the blades loose and wrapped them tightly around the blade. But while her hair did that, it wasn't finished. Long locks of hair pulled out of the mass that caught the hair, bending back somewhat so as to snap foreword and the speed of sound, whipping him with five thick locks of hair from every direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:56 am

Sangjo leaped off the giant back unto the ship seeing that not only one but two of his crewmates were still on the deck. This brought relief, happiness, and a small sense of anger to him. His eyes nearly popped out of his head in a shocked comedic look "You Guys were here the entire time!!!". His words fell on deaf ears, because Myra already stareted fighting with the dwalves without listening to him. My god how did Iken deal with this on a daily basis. Sangjo then turned toward Muso "I command u to attack." Sangjo tried to make the dog attack. He knew that in order for them to win they needed a powerhouse like him, but with iken away muso just st around.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Monty ran around the group of people trying to hit as many opponents as he could with his giant steel fist. Then he deflated it and decided to perform another attack. Air was dragged into his lungs like if they were a blackhole, he was panting because of the effort of using so many techniques one after another. Fighting so many opponents at the same time wasn't something easy.

Fortunately, Myra appeared to back them up. Monty locked his sight on a group of opponents, concentrated an amazing amount of power in his leg and kicked strongly towards the group of half-skylanders. His kick shot out a very powerful shockwave through the water vapor that floated around in the air. It was an attack that had the capability of breaking through normal human bones as if they were paper.

"Tsubushimasu Hone Keru!" -he exclaimed as he kicked.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Muso lift his head and glares at Sangjo with a fierce yet sharp eyes, than he goes back lying down on his floor and stares into the distance once again...
He refused to move until his master comes and order him else he won't move from that very spot... he gives out a small yawn as he closes his eyes alittle, he was bored but promise himself he wouldn't move until his master returns and order him, if it wasn't for that he wouldn't lie on the deck and do nothing...

(Heres a thing, if you want Muso to move, lure the enemy towards him if he just touches Muso he will go mad and charge with full rage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shigorame Rika   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 am

Rika lies her head back between two bars in the cage that she was situated in. This was a most unfortunate time for her. She couldn't even remember how she got herself in this mess, only that she was. She hugged her knees that were pressed against her chest. Her devil-fruit powered sword, Ascella was out of reach but she could clearly see it along with other weapons that were seized from others. With nothing left to do she rests her head on her knees and closes her eyes, reflecting on her strange journey.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 am

Suddenly a figure is seen appearing from the skies, falling towards the earth in very fast speeds. The figure with the black coat slams himself against the dirt pile in the middle of the area causing a small crater to form. His body was entirely coated in black metal.. which was odd for a metal user. The ground was completely ruined from the impact and a small shockwave was made because of it. Suddenly the human figure looks up at the sky with eyes that look almost completely taken away from reality. He let out a loud roar (like a mad man) and suddenly made all of the cages snap open their doors like a very powerful force had taken the metal part right out of each door. The guards immediately started trying to surround Alphonse, a little scared because of the recent events. Alphonse screamed again and ran towards one of the guards in general (the closest one) and punched him in the face hard enough to send him flying and knocking out everyone behind him, within a moment he created a giant sword out of many other swords and forced 10 more guards to head towards him.. right there he swung his mighty blade and cut through them like butter forcing a small shockwave to send a few other people off their feet. Alphonse cut them through in half. The guards ran towards him and he continued to swing his blade to allow blood to stain the black metal on his skin.

Alphonse then was suddenly struck from behind by one of the guards, he hit the back of his head.. he stood still for a moment. Then Alphonse flew slowly towards the sky, from his palm a sphere was formed then it slowly started to grow until it became a huge sphere (30 feet in diameter). From there he threw it at the enemy and crushed the men under him. Alphonse then created another, and another, smashing the area around him. Alphonse had truly lost his emotions.. he was only mad. He thought the sky island was taking his Nakama like the fishmen took Sarah. he wasn't going to let the skypeans kill anyone, his anger took control.. and now he is the way he is against all the skypeans he seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next