One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some unknown Island(open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:16 am

After the defeat of the Schibukai and Vice-Admiral Anibus ordered his crew to lie low, Ryan sought this as an opportunity to head out and have some fun by himself, after a few hours of traveling he landed on a small island covered with forest, he walked threw the forest until he came up to a clear opening he then looks around for a moment and says.....
"This seems like a good place to train, nice and empty"
He then begins to train, turning his legs into springs he begins bouncing around do attacks and causing damage to the surrounding area.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:14 am

"Oi, what are you doing here you bastard ?" A voice is heard some short distance. A man wearing a pair of grassy stockings and an open yellow shirt is looking at Ryan. He is leaning his hand against a massive, at least 8 feet long, broad sword of some sort that is pinned on the ground.

(The weapon is like Sano's massive sword weapon thing, if you have watched Rurouni Kenshin)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:33 am

Takai paddled the small rowboat that was his ship towards the small chunk of land he had just discovered. It wasn't on any of his maps, and looked pretty open. While rowing, he was kicking up a soccer ball with his leg, trying to keep it in the air. As he neered the shore, two figures were seen. One was councing around kicking stuff, and one was near a tree, a long sword by his side.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Ryan stops jumping when he heard the guys voice he then turns around and the first thing he seas is the guys sword "I only answer to one person and guess what.... your not him" Ryan says as his legs turn back to normal, he then turns and walks toward the guy not showing any fear
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:37 pm

The person looks at him with a mixture of curiousity and annoyance. "Is that so ? Then maybe this is what you want ?" putting some more pressure on the sword.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Ryan smirks and puts his hand on his sword but doesn't unsheathe it " Do you think you can take me?" Ryan says while walking towards the man
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

"I dont look for trouble, but if you insist, yes, I think so." he says and takes a hold on his blade's handle. Now that the distance is closer, its visible that the man has some sort of small wings on his back too.

(I might actually make this an actual char, you know, for the Anubis pirates or something lol)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:18 pm

The two men seemed to be having some sort of stare down, like teh begining of a fight. Takai didn't like fights much, so he decided to stop it before it happened. Taking carefull aim, he threw a tennis ball just above his head, and then spiked the racket down on it.
Teh ball whizzed directly in between the two men, and created a hole in the tree behind them. The tree hole was smoking.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Ryan stops in his tracks as the tennis ball flew past him he looked at the guy standing a few feet away " Now aren't we rude don't you see the two of us talking" Ryan says while still keeping his eyes on the guy with the huge sword, Ryan then walks towards the tennis ball ignoring both of the guys behind him...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:21 am

The man looks with the back of his eye at the newcomer "You did that with a kick ?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:25 am

Why would anyone kick a tennis ball? Takai thought to hiself.

"Ah, sure. Okay." He reponded to the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:03 am

Ryan kneels down towards the tennis ball he thought it was something special the way it crashed into the tree but it was a regular ball he picks the tennis ball up" Hey dude here's your freaking ball back" Ryan then throws throws it back at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:16 pm

(OOC I missed the tennis ball part ... somehow, lol)

The man looks at the newcomer and then the guy that was causing trouble before without talking.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Takai catches the ball, looking at it. It's getting old anyways.... He throws it above his head and spikes it into the distance of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Ryan ignores the guy with the tennis ball and turns towards the guy with the huge sword "Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted" Ryan says while holding on to his sword
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:38 am

"I believe we had to "settle" what the hell you was doing here ..." says the man grinning. He dives the blade in and then grabs the sheath. "May I have your name, swordsman ?" he then says.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:46 am

Ryan looks at the guy's sword with amazement of how easily he handle such a huge sword " My name is Ryan and I believe I was minding my own business until you guys came along" Ryan said while holding his unsheathe sword in his hand
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:50 am

"My name is Zanbian" he says. "And if destroying enviroment is minding your own business, then I am afraid that it also is my business."

(Interested in him joining the Anubis pirates after this rp ? If you want, I will make a page of him in the character creation page.)
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:57 am

Ryan smirks "So you think you can stop me" he then unsheathe his sword and throws his sheath to the ground and points his sword at the guy

(not my crew its nikz have to ask him)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:00 am

"If its a fight that you want, so be it." He says and jumps upwards still holding the blade's handle, he then makes a violent move and apparently easily takes the blade off the ground and spins towards Ryan with it.

(Alright, I will ask him)
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:04 am

Ryan smiles hard "hahaha wow that's just awesome" Ryan then use soru and moves into a tree behind the guy" he then looks down and watch the guy spin, he then yells from the tree " oh yeah whats your name i forgot to ask"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:10 am

Zanbian moves one hand and uses an impact dial to stop the spinning *That would have destroyed the tree* he looks up and sees Ryan "That's some staggering speed you have there. And like I said, my name is Zanbian."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:26 pm

"Good i would like to know the name of my opponent" Ryan then jumps out of the tree and slices his sword downward toward Zanbian
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Takai ditched, seeing as he had no bisnuis here. "/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown Island(open to anyone)   Some unknown Island(open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some unknown Island(open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1