One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))

Go down 
+2
Redmerv
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Mail saw the fist come at him and put his arm up and caught it. "That the best you got?" he asked as blades came from his wrist, one dripping with poison. He rushed at Daiki and attempted to slash him with the no poisoned one after flipping over him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 am

As the giant punch was destroyed by Mail, which was partly Daiki's intention front the start, as Mail started to run towards him he used his Nube de Arcilla towards him, trying to block his sight from noticing Daiki disappearig and the clay extended and moving towards him, trying to envolve him whole. Of course this would have a greater chance to hit because Mail was running towards Daiki.

Daiki moved his feet many times in a second, kickig the floor, and used Soru to sprint past Mail, behind him, and from a short distance attemptes to pierce him with two Shigans, then he sorued away from him.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Red could feel her heart breaking as she waited for Karasu to speak- for the worst to come.
She was certain that he would reject the child and leave her alone to raise their fatherless child. After all, what kind of King, warlord or elite assassin would want to father a child after a one night stand with a pirate thief?

However, his words stopped her breath and warmed her to her very core.
He told her that he loved her.

Red looked up at him, more tears pouring down her face as her ears drank in the words that she thought she'd never hear anybody say to her ever, ever again and repeated them over and over in her mind.
She felt her face flush and her hands tremble as he delicately wiped a tear from her face, explaining that he wished to raise the child with her.
Red wanted to pinch herself, just to assure herself that she wasn't dreaming and that she wasn't going to wake up in just a few moments.

As Karasu's lips met hers, she returned the kiss with her own quivering lips- longing for the taste and warmth of the man that she had fallen for.
The kiss may have only lasted for a few seconds but to her, it felt like a wonderful eternity. The feelings that he evoked in her were more beautiful that the calm, warm breeze that brushed through the trees and past their bodies or the glowing sun's lighted caress.

From the moment that he parted and put the question to her, Red had lost all self-control. She took a shaky breath, still crying softly-only this time with happiness.
"Y-Yes, Karasu," she replied softly. "Yes. I will stay with you..."
Red reached forward, wrapping her arms around him and pulling herself close to him. "I'll stay with you because I love you too." She looked up at him, her tear-filled blue eyes meeting his charming brown ones. "I was so scared that you wouldn't want anything to do with the baby but I would be so happy to raise our child with you..." Red lifted a hand to stroke his face, a smile finally coming to her lips. "You'll be helping me to fulfil my goal of finding true love....but..." She took a breath, her brows furrowing. "Our love is a forbidden one. Your loyalty is to the World Government. Mine is to piracy..." She sighed. "And you're a king...how could you ever love someone as despicable as me?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm

"I smell? You're the flea bag." Jacob said with a wide grin. "Well I suppose it could be all of the burnt hair." said the swords man while he pulled down his pants and showed the brand on his right cheek. Pulling his pants back up, Jacob listened to the conversation unfold. It became pretty apparent why both of the them were talking so stringently to each other. Although, it was kind of annoying she repeated the same thing so many times that Jacob just wanted to jump out and shout say it already. However he waited like a good little assassin.

"Bahahaha!" Jacob literally fell over and started laughing loudly while rolling on the ground. This news was so rich, and so unbelievable. The cold heart of the king of assassins wasn't so cold after all. At this point Karasu would have heard him no matter how loud the sound of his own heart was. Once Jacob was thoroughly laughed out, he picked himself up and walked over to Karasu and his lovely mate; Red. Pulling out a glove from his pocket, Jacob used it to slap Karasu across the face before bursting into laughter once more. "Egad, you cad! A pirate baby out of wedlock, you should be ashamed!" Jacob said with a serious look. "Na just screwing with ya, congrats on the little one man." said the swords man with his usual grin. "Man I can see why you chose her." he said eyes the Shichibukai's prize.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 pm

the fox stared as the man said he stank, and showed him the assasins brand, when the man walked to karasu, he decided to turn invisible again, and walked back to the beach, he then jumped in his hole and climbed out and fell asleep next to the fire, there were a few crewmembers aronud but no one really saw him coming back since they hopefully never knew that the fox had lfet for a while, he wondered who the strange smelling man was, but then closed his eyes next to the fire wondering when karasu would return
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Karasu looked at Red, he knew she loved him now... just as much as he loved her. She said yes to everything, but she still had doubts in he mind. She didn't believe someone who wasn't a royal should be with someone that is a King. This confused Karasu, and he tried to answer her quickly to get her doubts out of her mind. Her tears were of happiness, and this made Karasu worry that they would soon turn to those of sadness again.

"I doubt your loyalty is to piracy, since you left Mallory's grip to live a life that wasn't so corrupted, your loyalty now.. is with the person that cares for you the most, and that person is m-" Just before Karasu could continue talking, he heard laughter in the background.. great, Jacob had been listening. Karasus face turned a bit red at first, embarrassed that he would be caught red handed with a crying beautiful lady that he had gotten pregnant, he planned instinctively to leave this a secret until the right time to tell the crew, but now that one of them knew.. he didn't know what to do.

Karasus left eye twitched when Jacob tried to slap Karasu with a glove.. in the face. He immediately put his hand forward and had the glove slap his wrist. He was at first getting angry at how Jacob was dealing with the situation, telling him he should be ashamed and that it came out of the wedlock.. whatever that meant. Karasu put his palm to cover his eyes, he was about to say something.. but then something unexpected happened. Jacob said he was joking, of course he was joking.. Jacob was not the heartless type, he was sincere and one of the few in the crew with a definite line between good and evil in his mind. He congratulated Karasu on the little child he had gotten, was he one of the people that knew of Karasus goals? or did he just figure it was something Karasu wished for? Maybe it was him listening to ALL of the conversation they were having. Either way, he complimented Red in the end, telling her that he made a good choice just by looking at her. Karasu stood up, helping Red up in the process.

"She is the new Queen of Dark Isle.. this makes her royalty, and Jacob, I'll have to ask for you to keep things quiet for now.. I need to develop the perfect timing to tell everyone in the crew. Right now they have to focus on their missions. Red here, is our newest crewmate for all they know.. alright?"

Karasu then hugged Red suddenly, his back was to Jacob for a split second. He whispered to Red so Jacob wouldn't hear it.

"I hope you don't mind, I made the decision for us.. I'll let you decide something else in the future."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Mail transformed into half form and slithered away from the clay and in effect from Daiki as well. Mails legs were now fused together into a black mamba tail a long with that he was scaled now and had fangs dripping with venom.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Daiki was really surprised when the half metallic looking man morphed into a snake looking creature, although fused with a human. This had to be a hybrid form from a Zoan type Devil Fruit, Daiki hadn't seen anything similar apart from that. After that, Daiki was completely sure that this guy was strong enough to enter the crew. Although, the First Mate of the Dark Isle Assasins coated his arms in clay, just in case; but he lowered them.

"I have seen enough from you in battle." -Daiki announced. -"You have demonstrated your strenght, because you have been able to keep up in battle with me this long. Hence, I invite you to form part of the Dark Isle Assasins, the Warlord Crew, to which I am the First Mate."

Daiki looked Mail in the eyes, with a severe expression. The guy seemed bloodthirsty because of the snake morphing, but he didn't really know the true nature of this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 pm

"Hm sad." Mail said turning back to normal "Well I accept this offer then." he said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Daiki dedicated him a smile, not an extremely genuine one, but a smile after all. He just hoped that this guy was worth his time... he didn't want Karasu to send him into training him, but he wouldnt mind if that happened either. Daiki looked at him and looked towards the island.

Karasu was with a woman, they looked like a couple. Daiki felt desolated at first... he had no idea that his captain had met a girl... and Daiki had always considered Karasu a friend, even if they hadn't spent much time together, if not, why would've he trusted him as the second in command in an Assasin Guild.

Daiki had a knot in his throat. But he started walking towards Karasu. He then realized he was in a separate island from the one they were in. He created another Nendo Country.

"Mail, step in this platform." -he indicated. -"I wil take us to our captain... actually to our Lord."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Stephan nodded to the fox after it told him his name. As he already knew Stephan's name, he figured he wouldn't have to return the gesture. As he was about to introduce himself to another person, many people suddenly began showing up. In a matter of minutes people had gone every which way; some following Karasu, and some staying and introducing themselves. Stephan was overwhelmed and decided he would introduce himself as people introduced themselves to him. So he walked a few yards away from everyone and sat down, watching everything unfold.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Red gave a small cry of surprise as a new man suddenly stepped out into the clearings.
Where the Hell had he come from? She hadn't heard anyone in their surrounding area and who was he anyway?
She stepped back from Karasu and her eyes widened as the man proceeded to slap her reunited love with a glove, chastising him for their illegitimate child.
It became pretty apparent that he was only joking around- in fact it appeared as if he was a very good friend of Karasu's by the way the two men were regarding each other- Red felt her cheeks grow slightly red and uncomfortable tremor run down her spine.

She was only too aware that having a baby outside of marriage carried a very negative stigma in that society. Not only that but it would be anything but good for Karasu's royal status and futhermore, the fact that they weren't married meant that the man in whose arm's she'd been trembling in, just moments ago, had the right to leave her whenever he wanted to.
Red swallowed, feeling very uneasy deep down despite her lingering happiness at Karasu's revelation that he returned her love and wished to raise the child at her side.

She opened her mouth to say something but her throat was feeling rather dry and nothing seemed to be coming out. This was a new experience for Red, who normally had an opinion and thus something to say, about pretty much everything.
Thankfully, Karasu quickly said something to break any silence that may have set in.
However, what he said positively stunned Red and she found her eyes widening as she managed to splutter out a single, shocked word.
"Queen?!"

Karasu pulled Red into a warm embrace and hastily wrapped her arms around his strong, muscular form in return, shaking slightly- though she had a feeling that it wasn't because she was wearing nothing but a black bikini.
He had just declared her the Queen of his island. Was this his way of proposing to her?

It wasn't that Red had never wanted to get married or indeed, wouldn't consider marrying Karasu. After all, he was all that she had ever wanted in a man and she loved him enough to carry his child.
"But am I really ready to be a queen? Am I even queen material? Am I queen-of-an-island-of-assassins material?!" she asked herself internally. "Or wife material? Or mother material?"
And giving up her loyalty to piracy would be difficult. After all, her mother had been a pirate, piracy had been so liberating and of course it allowed her to take revenge on the Marines and World Government- the ones who had sentenced her parents to death.

"Though I'm not giving my loyalty to them, those World Government swine," Red told herself mentally, taking a breath. "I'm pledging my loyalty and love to Karasu."

Still, this was a lot for Red to take in, in a matter of minutes.
She had only just reunited with Karasu and already, her life had drastically changed.

Suddenly Red started to feel rather ill and dizzy.
She clung to Karasu, breathing in his scent and listening to his heartbeat, eventually nodding and looking up at him, saying softly. "Yes, yes...I understand..." She kissed his lips softly once more to show her acceptance before parting and managing to smile gently.

Trying to stop herself shaking and to be social, Red looked over to Jacob. She hadn't been to sure whether to be offended or flattered by his initial reaction to her- but the man seemed friendly and Karasu seemed to have a high respect for him.
She flicked her hair over her shoulders and nodded her head to him in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Jacob- was it?" Red shrugged. "My name's Reiko Fujiwara but most people just call me Red..."

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 am

He couldn't believe it, she accepted it without much of a fuss. In Karasus head, he pictured her showing some kind of resistance towards becoming the Queen of an island, but she simply agreed.. her voice a bit shaky, and her balance was lowering itself a bit. She seemed a bit dazed.. perhaps Karasu had forced to much information and life changing decisions into one thrust, but to Karasu things like these were perfectly normal, life altering decisions were something he made in moments and never looked back on them, it is also partly why he was alive that day.

Within moments after agreeing, her lips attached themselves to Karasu and she helped herself move towards Jacob shortly after, he could not believe she was fine with the way Jacob had acted with her.. but then again, he did have a way of intriguing, he was the only assassin that seemed out of place, the only one that seemed.. human. Karasu had never seen Jacob fear anything, even when they fought all those months back. His recruitment was a wise choice.

When she stood up to walk towards Tri Blade, Karasu couldn't help but have his eyes divert from Tri Blade and her conversing, to her back.. which was almost bare. Karasu had a flash image of that night hit him, he got red suddenly and closed his eyes, his cheeks illuminated a bright red very suddenly, having steam come off his face. When a few seconds passed the steam wore out, and his face returned to normal.. he was lucky he was used to trying to maintain his integrity in the hardest of situations, or something like that would cause him severe trauma.

She greeted him, and even told him her nick name.. the ones her friends gave her. It was clear to Karasu already that her way of approach was much different then his own, although her skills with her devil fruit more then made up for her almost casual approach towards others.. or is that a strength? On her, it looked like something that belonged, where as with Karasu it usually took a death sentence or an ally just to know his name.. she was a bit different from Karasu, but at the same time it was her past and her development that shaped her into what she was today, she was the opposite and yet, the same as Karasu.

He stayed behind her and tri blade, watching them converse a bit before he took out his den den mushi, trying to contact his vulture on the ship. He didn't want to interrupt the two and their talk, so he tried to talk lightly on the object.

"Steel, I am assuming you are close to a den den mushi.. if you are, I need you to give the following men den den mushi immediately: Stephan, Daiki, Doku, and Kitsune."

The vulture responded almost immediately, moving into the skies and picking up 4 den den mushi from the ship, he soared into the sky and dropped them next to each of the people Karasu mentioned around the crew, the den den mushi landed either on their head, or right next to them. The vultures hardest part, was trying to find Daiki.. since he wasn't on the island, however with its usual vulture powers, it was able to spot him a little distance away. It moved on to Daiki last, and dropped its den den mushi on the clay platform he had created. He then flew back to Karasu, this time landing on his shoulder.

"A message to all Dark Isle Assassins, we are heading out to our mission.. to assist Anubis.. please find a ship and head out, so far your choices are either spending the month it takes to get there on my submarine, or spending them with Daiki the first mate.. we'll be in touch by den den mushi no matter the ship you choose.. those of you that have den den mushi, keep them, but i need at least two of you on each ship.. we'll be leaving in a few minutes."

Karasus eyes gradually went back to Red, and then looked back at his den den mushi, this time he didn't bother talking in a low tone, he knew there was another important announcement he had to make.. but doing it might jeopardize the mission, it could make some of them lose focus.. then again, holding ones own secret was one thing, but holding secret that involved the crew was another. He pressed the button, and talked into the den den mushi one last time before waiting for everyone to go into the ship of their choice.

"One last thing... you guys have a Queen now.. there will be no rough housing with her.. details will not be answered until after the mission, before then concentrate on your jobs.."

Karasu sighed a bit, he couldn't help but fall in love with a maiden, one that complimented him in every way, he just hoped his crew would accept her as easily and as gracefully as he did, after all.. making someone a Queen in such short notice would make anyone suspiscious. Karasu just hoped Red knew the reason he made her a Queen, was so that she knew she was considered loyalty, therefore had no more reason to feel so down on herself, a Queen is always suited for a King.

"My crew is going to scatter for a month.. perhaps in that time they will be able to make it as friends, and trust each other.. I am also worried about the new recruit Daiki was sent out to get, who was he, and did he pass the test?"
(Karasus thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 pm

The young fox woke up when he heard Karasus loud voice, he itched his head and yawned a lot, he slowly got out of the hole, sleep still in his eyes, using sand to extinquish the fire he made, leaving only some ash, the fox stared at the rest of the crewmates, he wondered what the others would do, and he wondered what one would be more fun to be on, he knew karasu and the submarine would be the safe choice, but the boat wasn't going underwater, and staying underwater with no sunlight for a month seemed much trouble, he then wondered what ship would mean less work, a ship needed more work then the submarine, he laid down in how soft whitish belly, the only part that wasnt red was the belly of the fox and the paw part, around his legs, also the tops of his tails had whitish fur. the fox wondred joining what ship would be of his best interests, so far he didn't really had any problems with anyone of the crew, the swordsmen he met in the woods seemed like a really loud one, he didn;t know if he wanted to avoid him or just be with him, he did seem more outgoing then the others, then there was doku who was being kind to him, daiki also seemed nice, then there where stephan little, who was going to be his new parthner in the next mission, so it might be good to be around with him, and sakura was a good musician so that be good for the mood, the choices where hard, and he didn't know what to do yet,
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm

"Heh, you should know me better than that. Royalty doesn't mean jack-shit to me there buddy. Anyway she's your...umm "queen" there for I'm honor bound to her as much as I am to you; that's all that matters." said the swordsman with a somewhat cold tone. "Then again, we are friends so I'd probably protect you on that level too." Jacob said innocently look up in realization.

"Uh yeah, it was something like that." Jacob said turning to Red. "So how long have you two known each other, Miss Fujiwara.....or is that Misses ........What is you sir name anyway?" he asked looking at Karasu with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Red knuckled her head a little; the suddeness of all of these revelations was starting to give her a headache. "Just deal with it," she told herself. "Adapt to survive. Adapt to survive..."
She calmed herself by mentally repeating the mantra that she had found in her mother's old navigational notes.

She looked to Jacob with a grin. "You don't have to call me Miss Fujiwara or Fujiwara-san or anything like that, Jacob, dear. You can call me Red and show your respect for me in actions rather than titles..." She shrugged. "...and in return, I'll show you respect." 

Red blinked at Jacob's question as something new had dawned on her. True, they hadn't had a conventional wedding yet but soon, it appeared, she would be carrying Karasu's surname.
Particularly if she were to be his Queen and consort, her taking of his name would seal their union.

"Reiko Ammo,"she mused mentally. "Huh, it has a kind of ring to it..."

She looked to Karasu, watching as he talked on a Den Den Mushi.
Her heart gave an involuntary flutter as she watched him, her face heating up a little. Even though he had spoke of it as being his dream to have a family again, Red still knew that taking her on as his Queen and the mother of his child in one afternoon was as much a big step for him as it was for her.
Red also felt charmed and warmed by the fact that he loved her enough to accept her as his royal partner in the first place.

Suddenly her headache was eased quite a bit.
Wordlessly showing her affection for him, she slipped her hand into his, lacing her fingers with his as she looked up at him. "So...are there more assassins on this island? Are you gathering some kind of crew here?" Red lightly touched her stomach. "I was just told to come here to relax....I assume that you're not all here on a holiday?"
She looked to Jacob and then back to Karasu again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Karasu got embarrassed when Jacob had asked Karasu of his surname. The one thing Dark Isle Assassins usually had in common in his island, was that their last names.. and sometimes their only names, were nicknames that represented something about them. When Karasu was young, his surname became Ammo, but his fathers and mothers surnames were the same.. he never thought about sharing his last name with anyone, it never occurred to him there would be more then one Ammo.. and it made him smile secretly.

"It's Ammo, my last name is Ammo.. a little ironic, considering the devil fruit I ended up with, and we knew each other about a month ago.. I um, can't answer any more then that until after the mission."

Karasu tried to remember that their focus on the mission was more important then gossip, no matter the amount of need he has to telling someone.. for now, he has to hold it in.. and wait for everyone to finish, and then ask the question after the Anubis assignment. Karasu was still in a bit of a shock when he heard Jacob say he would protect her.. he was honor-bound to her. Red, in return, treated him like a friend.. this image was stuck in Karasu, how natural it was for Jacob and Red to meet each other and speak. He had already recognized her as a friend.

Karasu watched as Red made her way to him, wrapping her fingers around Karasus hand. He returned the grabbing, it felt natural.. although he'd never done it before. He looked at Red directly as she asked her questions, his face became a bit confused and neutral looking, but his eyes remained their usual steady selves.

"There are many of my assassins on this island.. we were just on our way to a mission, although we did try to recruit one man a little while back. We don't exactly take holidays like that, especially not on a deserted island.. I'd rather them enjoy themselves in a resort, it heals their tired muscles and makes the money worthwhile."

Karasu overheard one small part in her sentence, which would explain one very important little detail.. she might have mentioned before that she was sent here to feel better, so it was a holiday for her? Instead she would be sent on a dangerous mission?! Red was pregnant, and above all very likely to be hit hard if an enemy spot her, they always aim for the beautiful women in battle. She could take care of herself, but he hoped she would stay close. When battle commenced, he hoped she would be careful.. he was not ready to have another child die.

Before he could continue talking to her, there was one small announcement Karasu might have forgotten to tell her.. it happened soon after they met. Karasu hugged her again, masking his voice once more so nobody else would hear his words.. this was something he was going to tell the crew as a whole, but after one surprise one day, it would be wise to save the other for a better time. If not, he would look like a liar.

"Red, I forgot to mention.. I adopted a daughter, her name is Erika.. you should meet her sometime, she's sweet.. and listen, I know this is a lot to take in.. but I never want to say good bye again, even If I have to overwhelm you with my life, you will become a part in it."

Karasu, after the brief hug, took her hand again and walked towards the crew holding it. He was expecting to see the crew already in front of the ships they have decided, or already inside the ships they wanted to go in.. he hoped none of them had messed with his submarine. Karasus vulture had flown off his back when he tried to hug Red, it flew back into his own ship and back inside its room, closing the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm

As Stephan was sitting, a den den mushi dropped on his head. He looked up, extremely confused, to see a bird fly away, assuming that was what did it. He then heard Karasu's voice through it, telling him that they would be leaving soon, and that, from what it sounded like, Karasu was getting married, which didn't really concern Stephan at that moment. He then walked up to Kitsune.

"If we're going to be together on a mission it would probably be smart to be on the same ship" Stephan said, straight to the point
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Red listened to Karasu explain the details of his reasons for being on the island. Her eyes widened a little. "So this island is flooded with assassins?" she said aloud. "Woah...your team are obviously skilled. I was laying on the beach a while ago and I felt completely safe. I would have never guessed that this place was full of trained killers..."
Red gave a bemused chuckle at this thought and swallowed a little. "That's both an amazing and scary thought..." Red looked up at her lover with a kind of fascination, her red lips relaxed and her blue eyes, curious. "That you can kill someone with such ease due to your skill..." Red stroked Karasu's hand. "You're so dangerous..." She smirked. "But charming, all the same." She flicked her hair out of her eyes. "And I look forward to meeting the rest of your syndicate here..."

She giggled before re-tracking her thoughts, looking up at the sky. It seemed odd to Reiko Fujiwara, who always introduced herself fully, that Karasu would be so hesitant with his surname.
"Then again," she thought to herself. "He is an assassin. I can flaunt my full name whenever I want, just to get noticed by the marines but I guess assassins have to be a lot more secretive..."
For pirates, it was all about reputation and having your name known by everyone.
As for assassins, it was vital to be as unknown as possible.

Red happily accepted Karasu's embrace for the second time, listening to his softly whispered message.
"A step-daughter?!"
At first, Red's brow furrowed at the mention of Karasu's adopted daughter. She felt a bit irked to know that she had to "share" Karasu with someone. But then again, she quickly reminded herself, Karasu was a king and the leader of an assassin's ring; he had plenty of people who depended on him and the fact that he had even adopted a young girl just showed what an honourable, kind-hearted man he was.
Red just hoped that she and Erika would get along well!

"Erika, huh?" It was a cute name, she had to admit. "That's fine with me," she whispered eventually. "If she passes your judgement, she must be a nice girl. I look forward to meeting her someday. Where is she now?"

Her heart gave another involuntary flutter as he apologised for thrusting so much of his life upon her, explaining that he merely wished for her to be part of it.
Red kissed his cheek. "Don't worry about me. I'm adaptable. I always try my best to make the most of whatever life throws at me and I promise that I'll do my best with this new lifestyle. I know I'll get through everything with you at my side..." She gave his hand a squeeze. "We'll get through everything...together." She winked. "Like it or not, I won't be saying goodbye again..."
Red took a breath. "I don't remember everything about the night when we..." She stroked her abdomen. "...you know...made this little one here. But I do remember you telling me that your life as an assassin was a cold and lonely one."
She looked up at him. "I'm going to try my best to change that. From now on, you have me to lean on and to look after you."

Red smiled, watching Steel the vulture as he flew up into the sky.
"So much better than a parrot..."
She looked down at herself as they approached the crew, hand in hand. "Uh...sorry about the lack of clothing, by the way." Red giggled again. "I just planned on doing some sun-bathing earlier and well, I'm trying to make use of the last few weeks that I can actually look good in a bikini..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:36 pm

The fox slowly put his den den mushi in one of the pouches and looked around, he wasn't used to this amount of sun, and the sand of the sandy beach between his paws, it felt very strange he moved his toes against each other and somehow managed to remove the sand from them, the for stared to his feet, to see they where more clean then before, it was only logical that paws would be filed with sand after digging a big hole.

Then the young fox saw his new teammate stephan little walking towards him, he had probably the same idea as him, to be on the very same ship, since it would be good to learn to know each other, when the fox heard stephan talking he smiled ''we are definatley a good team, we both thought the same'' he said nodding, he wasn't sure yet what ship to pick, but since he only knew karasu a bit, he thought it be fun to learn him know a bit better ''so stephan wanna go with the captain, the first day in the submarine was strange, but it does get better after a while''

The fox tried to be enthousiastic over the submarine, to be hones he would like the boat better, he never really liked being on sea, and the submarine didn't feel to safe, since he couldnt swim, but he knew, that the submarine wouldnt sink, and karasu would be there, who he wanted to learn to know better, he would also wanted to learn to know the firstmate better, but it was all up to stephan ''what ship do you want to go on'' he asked his teammate waiting for a response,

after giving his teammate enough time for a response he heard karasu and his girl coming towards him, he already saw her before, when he was smelling the man that spyed on them and followed them, he looked as the barely clothed lady walked towards the beach, thus where the fox was, he then got a mischievous smile on his face and got out a stone to change in Karasu, suddenly he put the stone on top of his head, the girl wouldn't have seen him yet, and there karasu was standing.

He walked towards the girl holding karasu's hand, and in karasus form he went to greet them when close enough to them he stopped and wanted to shake the woman's hand '' hello nice to meet you'' he said smiling, he couldn't hold up the laughing this plan was great, he hoped that master karasu wasn't getting to angry, ''My Name is Karasu Ammo'' he said still imitating Karasus voice and even still being in the form of Karasu

The fox started to laugh out loud, he couldn't stop his two tails from growing from his back and hold his hand before his mouth to stop the laughing but couldn't he had broken his own joke and then turned back into his original fox form, and went for another this time proper handshake ''sorry, for tricking you, they call me Kitsune, what is your name, its good to meet you'' he said and then looked towards karasu

''sorry Karasu this wont happen again, I just couldn't refrain from doing this, I hope you aren't too angry about this, but you can't say it wasn't funny can you'' he asked his foxy eyes where still teary from laughter, he wanted to see stephan's face too, he wasn't too far from then and would see what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Doku got up figuring he'd follow Daiki to where they needed to go.

*Mail*

"Neat trick" Mail said stepping onto the platform.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm

As Mail stepped on his platform and said "Nice trick" Daiki smiled for himself a little bit, he always appreciated compliments on his work or his abilities, even on his techniques (or maybe especially when it's abou them). Daiki took a deep breath, the iodine impregnated the air and made Daiki's nostrils itch a little bit, although he just moved his nose making weird faces to relieve the itching, he didnt want to put his fingers inside his nose or anything that would make him look ridiculous.

Daiki overheard Karasu's conversations. Karasu had named the girl queen of the Dark Isle and said that he would spend his life with her. Daiki started to remember about couples... how they should build happy familie that didn't abandon each other. Oh family... Daiki couldn't tell what it really was. He had lived in a foster house until he was six years old, when a rich woman adopted him. Now that Daiki thought about it, she was the only one that had actually demonstrated love to him. His biological parents were idiots, they didn't even want to raise him so they abandoned him. He didn't wish that to anyone.

The platform flew at a normal pace towards where Karasu, Reiko and the other crewmates were. Daiki made his platform, his Nendo Country, rest in the sand and stepped forward, making it dissipate. Daiki walked towards Karasu, he just hoped that he had already finished talking to his girlfriend or whoever she was. Daiki had to inform him about their new adquisition to the crew, this guy seemed very strong. Daiki couldn't guess if Karasu would want to send him for training in Dark Isle or bring him with them to the mission they had with the Anubis Pirates.

Daiki stepped, his feet sinking a little bit into the soft sand. He really hated when sand got inside his shoes, but it didnt get all the way inside, only covered the outsides of the shoe. Daiki looked down to his shoes and then up to look at Karasu.

"Karasu... sorry if I am interrupting anyting important." -he started.- "I need to inform you that the guy in the island was Mail, ex-member of the Hooded Knights, and he has accepted the invitation to our crew."

Daiki looked at Karasu and waited for his response.

Last edited by Rodoku on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Stephan nodded to Kitsune when he responded to him. A submarine did sound fun, although a bit cramped as well. He decided that he would go on the submarine, after all, he would get to know the captain better.

"Yeah, the submarine sounds good" said Stephan, smiling the Kitsune.

Just then, Karasu walked back towards the beach with a women, and Kitsune began walking towards them and pulled a stone out. He then did something strange. He changed into the form of his captain. What the hell? He stared at Kitsune strangely as he walked up to Karasu's girl and introduced himself as Karasu. Stephan then laughed a little at this, he saw what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Red's line of vision slowly lowered from the sunny skies above and levelled off forward as she tilted her head to rest against Karasu's shoulder. She could see someone approaching in the far-off distance but she couldn't quite make out their features just yet.
She blinked, squinting. "Hey Karasu, is that man one of your crew?"

Red smiled, watching as the man approached though as soon as he got within decent eyeshot, the crimson-haired thief's smile dropped, her mouth fell open, her eyes widened and a cold shiver shot through her body.
"What the-?!" Red let out a cry as the man moved to shake her hand and introduced himself as Karasu Ammo.

If he was Karasu Ammo, then who...?

Red sprang away from Karasu's arm, her eyes wide as she looked at the two of them. Identical from diamond earring, to snowy hair, to faded scar.
Which one was the real Karasu? And if the man who had just approached was the true man who had fathered her child, WHO had she just confessed her love and pregnancy to?
And kissed?!
"Woah!" she exclaimed. "What's going on here?"

"How could there be two of them anyway?" Red thought frantically. "What kind of sorcery or trickery is this?"
She found herself letting out a sigh of relief when the second" Karasu" started to shapeshift into a different form and she giggled, in spite of herself. Red's brows furrowed with curiosity, a grin still on her face as she watched the transformation take place.
"Wow...that's a pretty damn cool trick..."

As Kitsune sat in front of her, in his true form, Red's eyes lit up and she eagerly took his paw to shake it- her confusion and terror forgotten.
"Kawaii no kitsune!" she cooed, beaming. "What a cute fox! It's nice to meet you!" She took stroked his fluffy red head and ears. "My name is Reiko Fujiwara. You can just call me Red though- everyone does." She winked, winding one of her scarlet ringlets around her finger. "I must compliment you on the amazing colour of your fur, Kitsune-kun..."

Red then lifted her eyes, still stroking the shape-shifting fox's head- as she noticed two other men in the area, Daiki and Stephen.
She had a feeling that these men- along with Jacob and Kitsune- were also Karasu's fellow elite assassins and smiling faintly, Red made a personal resolution to do her very best to get along with them. After all, if she truly were to be Karasu's queen and the mother of his child, it was paramount that she had good relations with his comerades and crew.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Karasu couldn't help but smile when Red complimented his team for being so secretive in the middle of an island, she didn't even know they were there in the first place. Karasu knew that most of his crew members knew how to blend into a crowd, while the others were simply good at killing. He was glad to be part of such a crew, and even glad that he was the one leading them.. well, as close to leading as a self running organization can give you.

He felt a little hot under the collar when she stroked his hand, calling him dangerous.. something about that made his cheeks turn a bit red. She already thought of Karasu as someone that can kill someone with ease.. although it is true, the fact that she was saying it caused him to feel even more embarrassed. She flicked her hair, telling Karasu that she could not wait for the rest of the crew to show up.. crew being the only word he could call them. It was the only thing pirates had that he could relate to.

Just as Karasu gave her the name of his step-daughter, and announced her presence, she had reacted a bit differently then Karasu had thought. At first her surprise was to be expected, however he did not know she would quickly recover so willingly. Was she that good at Adapting? Karasu remembered her old stories, and how quickly she would react to the situations laid out to her. It was nice to see her claims first hand, and it was even nicer to know that she was not lying, she was the truthful type.. even when it involved her own personality, something many usually have a hard time explaining. Karasu was glad she wanted to meet Erica.

Red gave him a speech he'd never forget, he told her she would adapt to everything he threw at her.. and that she would not leave him again. She told him he was stuck with her, since she wasn't going anywhere. Karasu smiled a bit, a single tear running down his cheek. He wiped it up before it became anything else; that one tear was all that fell. He saw her stroke her abdomen, and told Karasu she did not remember anything that had happened the night before either. Karasu was confused as to where she was going with this, up until the point where she mentioned something he said that night. His life as an assassin was a lonely one. He was accustomed to going on missions on his own, it was only now that his crew had gone to a mission with him.. it was also the first time for some of the crew members to have even seen Karasu.

To him, isolation was key to his work, today was only supposed to be a temporary relief to him, but with Red by his side.. he never had to worry about being alone in the depths of the ocean. He squeezed her hand, and allowed the kiss on his cheek to make him smile, he was happy.

She then commented on her lack of clothing, even apologizing for it. Karasu didn't mind her being revealing, it simply did not bother him.. it would only bother him if someone looked at her like Karasu did. She had a clear reason to wear the clothes though, she wanted to appreciate her figure while it lasted.. not that Karasu would ever care if her belly started growing, to him she would still be Reiko.

Red then suddenly sprang out of Karasus arm when Kitsune appeared, with Karasus face and body. He transformed into Karasu. Her surprise to this made her jump up, no doubt thinking about who the real Karasu was. Karasu didn't know it, but currently she was thinking about all the things he told Karasu, and was worried that she might have delivered the message to the wrong person.. and kissed the wrong person.

Karasu couldn't help but smirk a bit, his eyes closing. He left Reiko to get along with the crew, but signaled for her to get in his ship when she was done. He walked over to his ship and took out his Den Den mushi, pressing a button to turn the snail on.

"Alright assassins, I need all of you on your ships.. judging by what I have gathered, Kitsune and Stephan will be together, so I will be taking them with me. Reiko will also come with me. Doku, Mail, and Tri-blade will be with Daiki on his ship, we're leaving in five minutes.. get yourselves ready... we're about to go help an old captain of mine.. the Yonku Anubis."

((Thread Closed: I'll inform the crew page when the Anubis thread will open, In the meantime I suggest that any threads made with your characters, from this point till the Anubis thread, should be in Flashback threads, if anyone has any questions PM me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins: The meeting before the New World ((Open to Dark Isle Assassins only)) ((Closed))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3