One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Chamos heard the commotion and walked outside, the bar was in ruins now thanks to the giant beast who was laying there, it spoke in human language as well, now that was something to see. Chamos had heard stories from the Paragon of Exploration about men who were huge and ruled the seas and had pirate crews of their own. Chamos picked up spear this time, his metallic spear, and then with one hand he swung his spear and cut through the giants shackles "Interesting.... a beast like this will certainly make things more effective....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

~Lucien had a simple solution for the noise: he sat down and slid until the ground was level enough that he could be quiet walking. He entered the hide out and looked around, waiting for the explanation. Grabbing one of his knives, which were larger than most swords, he cleaned his teeth of some plaque and old food out of boredom.~

*bored*I could really use a keg of liquor or whiskey. I'd even settle for rum, but I need some high proof drink.*hopeful* (chuckle)
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Seeing Chamos quickly break through the chains binding the large creature Skeeter grinned agreeing with Chamos.

"A creature of such size really could be helpful for us indeed."

As Tequila felt the chains fall apart and his body fell free he smiled and chuckled to himself a little before sitting up and holding his chest.

"So beast how would you like to help us?"

Turning his head to look at the man who'd spoke Tequila looked down at Skeeter with a slgithly annoyed look upon his face.

"Beast? I have a name guy and its not beast."

"And I have a name too beast."

"Stop calling me a beast. I am a giant, names Tequila & yours is?"

"Well Tequila looks like your injured." Skeeter replied looking at the cut on his chest.

"Yea just a little thing. Just a small flesh wound thats all. Now boy whats your name?"

"Skeeter. Skeeter Myne. How about we patch you up get you some food and then we can talk about getting you to help us?"

"I'll happily tale the hospitality, but I don't even know what you want from me and so far I've already been attacked dragged towards the castle. So if you don't mind I'm not exactly so trustworthy of the people of this island at the moment."

"Well if you dislike the people at the castle then we're perfect. We're planning on storming the castle."

Skeeter began to explain the plans to Tequila and Chamos again. As he did so he told them both how Hannigan ruled the island and forced everyone to pay him any valuables and so on.

Lucien

As Diego & Sydney led him to their hideout it was proved to be a large productive hideout with many men all working on knocking down some more rocks to create the passageway to the castle where they would plant their bombs, whilst others worked on cleaning their weaponry, training with one another, patching up other's wounds and everyone else sat around drinking, smoking or gambling or all three.

"Welcome to our home Lucien, this is our hideout for the moment. Soon we will be getting the order to blow a hole in the roof so we can break into the castle during a ceremony in which we should be able to remove a large number of the guards. I hope you'll be happy to help us though since we are hoping to rid this land of Hannigan and make it a much safer and nicer place to live. We can't bear living with him breathing down our necks any longer. Its time his reign ended."

Sydney entered the large passageway they stood in with two barrels and laid them down for himself & Diego to sit on. He then pointed to a nearby rock and thats when 3 other revolutionaries rolled in a large keg of rum and two others of whiskey.

As Diego and Sydney opened their barrels they offered one to Lucien.

"You know your help would be very much appreciated here Lucien we could use all the help we can get. We lost allot of our men the other day since their assault was ambushed. Turned out someone had been turning over information to Hannigan till we gave him a nice pair of cement shoes."

Sydney gulped his drink down happily in large swigs as the two talked and Diego began to reveal their plans to Lucien hoping he'd help.

Hannigan had ordered men to leave and replace the guards who'd been at the barricade and as they changed over removing the corpses Hannigan then realised how part of his castle had been damaged due to Tequila's earlier shooting. As the men who'd captured Tequila returned they spoke to Hannigan explaining what it was and his blood began to boil. Furious that his home was damaged. He rose to the top of the battlement as quickly as he could manage and looked out to see the people he had wanted to collect for his army still out there in the town. Looking through the telescope he gritted his teeth before slamming his foot into the ground.

The snowy furry giant was still sat out there happily and safe, the winged warrior was among what seemed to be friends and these friends seemed to be the kind he'd been looking for a long time. With their location discovered it was time to document this and await for their assault.

"The best time to strike is when no ones home." Hannigan muttered to himself looking on grinning.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 pm

~Lucien looked at the hideout. It would be a bit difficult for people to get through the hole, but they probably had precautions for that. The only remaining problem was how fast they could get through. The hole for the attack would collapse half the mine. He decided to help out.~

*knowledgeable* Blowing a hole in the roof here will collapse half the mine. Give me some alone time and I can slow it down quite a bit. I might even help some of you out of the hole before I go up. *generous*

~Lucien started to walk away, towards the more secluded parts of the mine. He could make enough threads to cut the collapse time by 80%. This could save a lot of lives. He didn't actually need to be alone for this, it was just he wanted to because of his secret. His df fruit power's true nature must never be revealed to someone he couldn't trust with his life. Suddenly, he felt a twinge in his head. A new rumor had started. Hannigan was about to attack someone or something soon.~

*happy* You know, things around here are pretty cool. Be careful though, rumor has it that Hannigan is about to make a move on someone. It might be an innocent person, could be Alpha. Who knows? All I know is the gaurds are murmuring about Hanniban starting to make a move.*worried*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 am

Chamos was curious to know why calling this man a beast seemed to be a insult. On Teruldo a beast was considered a blessed creature of battle and blood. Chamos again heard the plan before twirling his heavy spear before saying "I grow impatient... when do we do this? Should i go first when they are having their little get together?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

After hearing the plans Tequila nodded to Skeeter & looked at Chamos as he spoke. He agreed with the plans and remembered the men who he'd been shot at when he neared the castle the first time.

"Theres sharp shooters out the front of the castle along the barricade."

Skeeter looked to Tequila asking him.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yea, they took a few shots at me myself. Fortunately they did little to no damage and I managed to deliver much more with my sawn off." Tequila replied happily clutching his sawn off.

"Right well I guess the smart move would be to remove them first."

"Well you won't get in if you can't get past them."

"Didn't you say you'd killed them all?" Skeeter asked curiously.

"yea but they've probably replaced them already."

"Your right. Ok well how about myself Chamos and yourself come along with us to the barricade to slaughter them. If things are chilled around the castle then I'll send my men to the caves to attack from underground whilst we storm the front. Hows that sound?"

"Good to me." Tequila replied standing up tall and stretching he looked down at the small Chamos & Skeeter and said to them both.

"So I think its time we got going then."

Skeeter nodded and led the way to the barricade.

Later just out of sight of the sharp shooters.

Looking at the sharp shooters Tequila was already in sight but their bullets couldn't reach him or even do enough damage. Tequila grinned whilst Skeeter stood beside Tequila looking towards them.

"So guys how're we going to do this then? What're your fighting tactics?"

Since he'd never fought with these two before Skeeter wished he knew these guy's fighting styles as it would help him incorporate his skills if need be. Watching Tequila remove a rifle from his back he grinned.

"So your a marksman then, you can take them all out easily."

"Not quite. Once I fire a bullet it will be seen as a warning and time for them to move out and hide. So it would probably be for the best if you two sneaked in close and took them down then I can remove the escapees or the ones who're in a safe distance to yourselves."

"Ok fella, that sounds better than my plan. Lets get to it then."

Rushing off before thinking about it Skeeter clutched at his hatchet and charged hoping to hack and slash away at the guards who more than deserved it.

The guards quickly noticed Skeeter rushing in and took aim and launched a good chunk of their ammunition due to his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 am

Chamos wasnt listening to their conversation or Skeeters plans. He looked at the snipers and charged straight from the barricade with his heavy spear on his back and his two tomahawks in his hand. Chamos was dashing straight down the middle, no mercy, no surrender, this was war.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:16 am

Turning to look at Chamos both Skeeter & Tequila noticed him charging towards the barricade with the sharp shooters. Skeeter wanted to stop him so he could tell him a plan of sorts but Tequila just joined him charging towards the barricade too. Skeeter watched as both took it upon themselves to charge right in. He froze as the ground shook with each step Tequila took. With Chamos between his feet running along Tequila removed his knife knowing if he used his sawn off or rifle he'd most likely harm Chamos.

As he drew closer to them the sharp shooters opened fire on Tequila. 3 of the sharp shooters opened fire on Chamos aiming for his head. The rest aimed at Tequila. His height made him the bigger threat and as the bullets came at him tequila shielded his face with his arm holding his knife in the way.

A few sounds of deflection were heard as bullets were bounced from his knife. Getting closer he realised he was within range to do some damage and Tequila swung the knife down in the middle of the barricade slashing through the ground it was on and causing the middle of the barricade to drop down and 4 sharp shooters who had been on either side to fall down through the gap and into Chamos's line of sight.

Looking up at the rest of the sharp shooters Tequila quickly noticed how they began climbing up his arm.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Chamos was running at break neck speed, he then heard shots and knew who they were for. of course these shots were meant for him, they were meant for only him, this was a battlefield, shoot to kill, kill any and all who try to violate their holy ground, Chamos knew the rules all too well. Chamos dragged his tomahawk as he ran and held it up to block his head, parrying away the bullets which nearly threw him off course. He then saw the sharp shooters on the ground, with his heavy spear it was hard to run, so he twirled it and tossed it straight at one of the snipers, instantly impaling him, and then at close range, he sliced his tomahawk through the neck of one of the snipers. The other one shot a pistol at him, but he simply shurgged the injury off and chopped off that mans head as well, leaving the last one. The last sniper was on his knees , almost begging for mercy, no.... no mercy in war, with on swipe, Chamos cut off the mans head.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 am

Noticing the soldiers climbing up his arm Tequila slammed his hand down on top of them crushing them against his arm. He could feel some resistance which quickly gave way followed by the sound of cracking of bones. Removing his hand to look down he could see blood stained fur and bodies slipping from his arm. He did the same again and again to the other soldiers climbing up him and finally he was free of soldiers but covered in blood.

Looking down he could see the corpses dropping from side to side of Chamos who was below.

Watching this fight begin and end in seconds after Chamos & Tequila removed them Skeeter gulped and joined them.

"Whoa, guys that was pretty impressive and quick. I must say I'm impressed. I'd like to see what else you guys can achieve. I think you guys will be a great help to us in this little war."

Lifting his sleeve to speak into a den den mushi Skeeter spoke to Diego on the other end who replied to him speaking about how they were directly beneath the castle already. This sounded perfect. Skeeter nodded and headed for the front gates of the castle followed by his many men. Tequila followed and seconds after they arrived at the front gates Skeeter lifted his sleeve again and muttered something to the mushi on his wrist.

The ground shook, smoke raised into the air from the castle which could be seen and screams called out from the within the walls. Diego & Sydney along with the rest of the army had taken down the guards who'd been in the courtyard. With them taken down and the attention drawn to the hole the guards on the battlements of the castle opened fire. Diego & Sydney had already leapt up into the courtyard and began slaughtering their enemies the soldiers of Hannigan.

Looking up to tequila Skeeter shouted.

"Tequila kick this damn gate down for us and give some of my men a hand up on to the battlements!"

Nodding Tequila launched a kick into the gate knocking if clean from its hinges and flattening a good 20 guards. Skeeter and his guards rushed in through the gap and began to hack and slash away at guards.

Before Chamos could even get caught up into a fight with guards from the battlements leapt the man who'd sliced Tequila's chest known as Hannigan. He grinned looking at Chamos.

"I remember seeing you my old boy. Its time we got down to it."

Tequila helped a few of the guards up on to the battlements and instantly a battle was seen as the guards and revolutionaries began tearing one another apart. Swords clashing, grunts and spilt blood.

Smashing the gates into pieces and the stone of the building which had harboured the steel gate Tequila stood in the castle courtyard grinning looking down at the many guards who all paused for a second to look up at him.

The old man known as Hannigan threw himself towards Chamos at ridiculous speed with a long right arm which was a long black blade. He cackled a mad old man's cackle as he shot quickly towards him certain of his victory.

From the back of the castle standing atop the battlements stood a young man looked about in his 20s baby bum soft skin, pale short hair, black eyes, thin lips, handsome and pearly white teeth. The man held a sword in his hand wearing a black suit of armour with the crest of his crew upon the chest plates. All of the other guards had this crest upon their bodies tattooed too.

A loud laugh was heard as the man in black armour turned around looking at Tequila. As he looked at him he had a smile on his face and looked Tequila in the eye seeing this crest:
Spoiler:

This man in the black armour with the crest and looking so young, this was Hannigan.

[Introduction Box]
Hannigan "The Immortal"
Captain of the Hannigan Pirates
Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Bsymbol128,980,000
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:51 am

Chamos twirled his tomahawks in both his hands and smiled wildly at his new opponent , he then charged at him , at the same time he swung his tomahawks right down horizontally at the old man, while moving his left hand back to hold back the next tomahawk strike to see how this man would react "You cut down the beast didnt you, there must be merit to your skill, oh purveyor of war!!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 am

"A knight in shinning armour coming to save the day oh how cliche." the old man chuckled to himself seeing Chamos coming right at him with tomahawks in hand.

[Introduction Box]
Brendan "Coat of arms" O Riley
1st Mate of the Hannigan Pirates
Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Bsymbol 78,690,540

"I am the one who cut the beast indeed but the fool deserved it. Master asked for the beast and I was sent to deliver the goods. Master wanted many prizes including a certain knight"

Noticing Chamos's movements as he closed in barely meters from Chamos he figured it were time to surprise him with a powerful fist to the face instead of the expected long steely black blade.

From O Riley's bald forehead shot out a tightly coiled tentacle from barely a foot away. He hoped to smack Chamos in the face and knock him on his ass. Once he was down then he could hopefully wrap him up and finish him with his blade.

"Yeti! I knew you would finally come into my clutches its about time you arrived."

"So your the man who sent those fools after me?"

Grinning as he looked at the large creature before him he nodded and slowly walked to the edge looking Tequila almost directly in the eye.

Removing his sawn off Teqila raised it to fire some cannon balls at him and the second his barrels were over Hannigan and he squeezed off a shot the castle walls crumbled and Hannigan was already sprinting up the barrel towards Tequila. With a katana in hand and a razor sharp grin Tequila flicked the switch on his sawn off to let the barrel drop so he could reload.

As the war around tequila's feet waged on Diego, Sydney & the other revolutionaries had found themselves getting caught up in the horrid spoils of war as men fell and lost their lives fighting for the cause.

After both Diego & Sydney had dealt with that foolish fishman who'd turned up offering to help and then refused and stupidly said how he would kill them Diego and Sydney were weaker than normal and having trouble fighting but still managing to hold their own fairly well.

Skeeter was stood by Tequila's feet defending his ankles to make sure he wouldn't get harmed too much by any guards who seemed to see Tequila as the biggest threat. As 8 guards approached him Skeeter shouted.

"If you think this giant is your greatest threat then your wrong, I'm your biggest threat."

Watching in shock seeing Skeeter change they noticed how his body became green with colour and spiky. He grinned looking back at the guards.

"Yea thats right, I'm a devil fruit user."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:11 am

Chamos saw the man pull his arm with the blade back and instead deliver a fist to him, naive, he had experience in this sort of fight, as he moved to the side of the punch, but what he didnt expect was the tentacle from out of nowhere sprouting from the mans head , which smacked him across the face, sending Chamos flying back, sliding across the snow from the shock. Chamos then jumped back to where his spear was and spit out some blood from his mouth "Ahhh... an accursed one........ that was surprising...... but your mistaken.... i am no knight.... i am a paragon..... a god of war......." Chamos dashed foward again with his tomahawk, this time he was going to cut from the side, his face was hurting , but he didnt care right now, because right now before him was a battle, a battle that could deliver the outcome of this war, he was going to bring victory no matter what, for it was as simple as breathing for him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 am

Seeing the Paragon get slapped by his tentacle he burst out into one of his old ridiculous old man laughs again and held the large long black blade in his right hand tightly. Looking at Chamos he felt as if he could easily take down this Paragon or whatever he was.

"A god you say?"

Using his tentacles to launch him into the air from the snowy grounds he leapt up into the air. As he flipped around in the air he placed his arms out on either side of him and shot out a large thick tentacle down towards Chamos in hopes of crushing the para-whatever he was.

From his shoulders and thighs he spouted more tentacles to hold him up in the air above Chamos. Each tentacle a far distance from Chamos which would make it difficult for him to focus on hitting one of them.

Skeeter looked at the guards who rushed towards with armed with swords, axes, clubs, maces and spears. Grinning at the sight of them charging Skeeter spun his hatchet in his hand and awaited their arrival as the first soldier reached him and attempted to stab him with a spear Skeeter gripped the tip and pulled it past him dragging the guard closer to himself. The guard hit Skeeter and screamed as his cactus skin pierced his skin.

Falling to the ground screaming and attempting to pull the pricks from his body other guards stepped over him charging at Skeeter. Using the spear he'd just taken he stabbed the first few soldiers.

As Hannigan fell down when the barrel dropped he used the dropping barrels as the perfect chance to launch himself upwards. Landing on the handle with katana in hand Tequila was surprised to see him and removed his knife to slash side ways into him and through but as he attempted it Hannigan was gone from the butt of his sawn off.

Feeling something tickling his left arm which Tequila had attempted to slash him with Tequila turned his head to see Hannigan speeding along his arm towards his face vanishing then re-appearing again and again and again.

Leaping into the air Hannigan was gunning for Tequila's head. Ducking under his arm Hannigan simply managed to catch his bowler hat knocking it from his head. As it flew from Tequila's head it drifted downwards to cover Chamos & O Riley.

As Hannigan had missed Tequila's head he shot over and found himself falling down behind him. Turning to see where Hannigan had gotten to Tequila saw nothing and no one there but the soldiers who were fighting away with Diego, Sydney & Skeeter.

In the distance watching the mines & the town were more soldiers. They were armed and not ready to back down any time soon. With a powerful leader leading both teams their victory would be imminent.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:50 am

Chamos dashed and tried to close down on the armored man known as Brendan. He ran through, as the tentacles slam on the ground, in that instant, he sliced through with one hand, tensing his muscles to chop off the the tentacle which was aimed at him after running to the side, he was using the momentum of his run to slice through with his pure arm power and his tomahawk, now that he knew they existed he wasnt going to let it derail him. Chamos moved quickly while grabbing his spear at the beggining and placing it on his back, it was something that made it difficult for him to move, but for now, he would need that spear for later.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 am

Feeling some tentacles get sliced the old man O Riley once again laughed obviously a substitute for pain. As he lost tentacles he simply placed more down all round Chamos and as Tequila's large bowler hat landed on them this had now placed them in a large bowl to fight in the dark.

Thanks to this old man's keen sense of smell he could tell where Chamos was and roughly tell his movements but not exactly. With tentacles all around Chamos now in replacement for the one chopped of he swooped down through the tentacles in hopes of stabbing Chamos. With his blade pointed forward in front of him and his armour covering his body he grinned.

He would either miss of harm Chamos and if he did so he would simply swoop down again and again. He could feel a strong breeze pushing past him indicating his speed which was incredibly fast and hard to avoid without sight.

Looking around for Hannigan Tequila gulped. He was roughly panicking. He hadn't expected to see Hannigan vanish but when looked down and back up to the battlements of the castle he felt a cold sweat slid down his back followed by a painful tug on his fur.

Reaching behind him he grabbed something and ripped it free from his furry back.

Looking down into his hand he discovered Hannigan.

"Don't climb on me!"

Tequila muttered to Hannigan angrily. He hated people using his size against him.

"I'm not a climbing frame."

"Now boy thats no way to talk to your elders." Hannigan replied to him grinning whilst lying in the lounge position in his hand."[/b]

"Elders?"

"I'm in my 80s good gentle giant."

Stunned looking at the man stuck in his twenties Tequila was amazed to see such a young looking 80 year old.

". . . 80 . . . ?"

Hannigan nodded.

"Eater of the Fukyuu Fukyuu No Mi, Immortal Immortal Fruit."

"Immortal?" his eyes flaring he panicked and attempted to close his hand to crush the little man in his hand but was met by some strong arms pushing back and a sword stabbing through his index finger.

Screaming in pain at it Tequila then felt his wrist beginning to hurt when he looked down at Hannigan he noticed how he was stabbing a syringe into his wrist. Kneeling down feeling a burning sensation in his wrist. Tequila had never felt pain like this before. It made him sweat and Hannigan stood there just laughing.

"Something from my doctors. You see they know how to make some pretty good poisons. This however isn't a poison, its just a simple paralysing drug, the burning will soon swarm your entire body and then leave you paralysed for a bit. But it'll wear off."

Removing his sword Hannigan then leapt down to the ground grinning as Tequila felt his body dripping with sweat and his hands hit the ground attempting to hold him up.

He hadn't felt something this painful in a long time.

Diego & Sydney had managed to be brought into a corner and as soldiers closed in on them they back up to Skeeter who had taken down 11 soldiers already and was aiming for a further 2 more at this moment in time. When he saw Sydney & Diego getting swarmed and bringing the fight to him he gulped.

This wasn't good. All of the other revolutionaries had lost their lives and looking at the large force which stood there before them all Diego, Sydney & Skeeter knew that them, Tequila and Chamos wherever he was were the only ones left.

Approaching the mines & the revolutionary hide out which had formerly been a pub a bunch of soldiers with powerful weaponry and strong armour wore crests on their breast plates. Crests which looked like this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Darkness, Chamos couldnt see anything now, Chamos laughed at his luck , his friend the paragon of fortune must not have been smiling at him today. However, darkness? Was that enough to keep down Chamos? He who had fought in many a terrain in the world, he waged wars in dark caves and in the sky, he knew of all warfare, he was the paragon of war after all. Still, darkness was always a handicap, and yet he knew from the wind changes that the tentacles were somehow accurately being aimed at him. Chamos decided to track back and dodge the tentacles which were smashing down, obviously this man was experienced at blind combat , he could tell where Chamos was, but Chamos didnt know where the man was, he only knew the tentacles were coming at him, as one of the tentacles slammed down and he moved back, he then grinned, as he pulled out his spear, and impaled the tentacle right through with amazing power, he immediately pulled back however.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

As tentacles slammed down either side and all around him in the darkness and Chamos thrusted a spear towards the tentacles which came at him. As he trhusted into one O Riley laughed again only this time the laughter came from directly behind Chamos in his ear and pressing against the front and back of his neck were two blades.

He had obviously used this darkness and his tentacles to his advantage. Any light would ruin his strategy for the moment, but as for now he was quite happy with himself.

"The darkness is a harsh mistress my boy"

Laughing his old man laughter the grip around the blades tightened and he began pushing in wards to cut on Chamos's neck.

Feeling his arm burning and the rest of his body quickly join the intense heat too Tequila slowly sank into the ground as Hannigan walked up behind Diego, Sydney & Skeeter. Placing his katana along all three of their necks in a row he grinned and his soldiers approached aiming their rifles.

"You foolish mortals. All with such short cowardly lives. You should know better than to trifle with me."

Pulling on the katana across all three necks Diego & Sydney felt backwards clutching at their necks whilst Skeeter was fine due to his cactus skin. Turning to look at Hannigan he gulped.

He knew he was as good as gone.

"We may be about to die all of us here, but the people will know we tried and we did what we could."

Laughing at his little speech and cutting it short Hannigan strolled to the front swinging his sword around before turning to face Skeeter.

"The people will know one single thing my friend, and that will be that you failed."

Placing the tip of his sword to Skeeter's neck and he was terrified and what was worse was he knew that Hannigan was right.

As Tequila was curled up in a ball behind Skeeter he could hear everything and wanted to attack but knew if he did his body would continue to burn much worse, it seemed the only way to remove the most of the pain was to curl up in a ball. Sweat dribbled from his skin to meet the snow and Hannigan watched as he perspired laughing at his failure.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 am

Chamos felt the blades and was cut on the neck, with some blood spilling out, it wasnt a deep cut, but it was painful. Chamos fell back as he turned earlier to let the blade cut on his neck, he sit back and then drags his spear, he then drills his spear past O Riley and he then laid on his knees on the floor, panting in pain as the blood trickles down.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 am

Lowering himself to the ground O Riley retracted all of his tentacles and from his keen sense of smell he could tell Chamos was on the ground. He grinned as he closed his eyes and followed his nose.

As he stepped closer and closer he held out his palm and allowed a tentacle to grow from his palm and slowly slither towards Chamos aiming to slip around his neck and strangle him.

Outside with Diego & Sydney on the floor clutching their necks as blood seeped out Skeeter noticed the blade placed against his neck and gulped. He was in trouble and no one could save them.

At the hide out of the revolutionaries soldiers were marching around and in their hide out. They had began extracting equipment and their plans from the hideout as they arrived back up on the surface and had left the below ground hideout the soldiers of Hannigan's were met by two long groups of much stronger, larger and more fearsome soldiers.

One stepped forward and said to Hannigan's soldiers.

"Put everything you have taken down and we will let you live."

"Piss off!"

The soldier in charge of this small group of Hannigan's army shouted back and witht hat the only soldier who had stepped forward to issue the warning nodded and stepped back into the group with the rest of his vast army.

Seeing how Skeeter, Diego & Sydney were all being beaten along with the rest of the revolutionaries Tequila could feel his body still burning but now, it was less of a burn and more of a slight sting. His body wasn't paralysed either, simply stinging a little.

Grinning realising that the poison Hannigan had jabbed into him hadn't been enough to paralyse a giant he whipped his blade out and sliced quickly towards Hannigan quickly.

Skeeter noticed the blade and had ducked as it shot towards him whilst Hannigan remained frozen at the shock of Tequila. Looking he felt his body sting and raised his head up to look at Tequila who was now rising to his full height.

His slash had also created a strong enough breeze to knock back a few of the soldiers a step or two and sent out a strong enough breeze to blow his hat from Chamos & O Riley.

Grinning looking down at the pitiful human who'd thought he'd beaten him Tequila saw the first droplet of many stain the snow below Hannigan.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 am

As O riley strangled him, the light was cleared , the spear had pierced a hole through the hat and made a huge gap of light shining. Chamos who was being choked grinned as he twirled his tomahawk which he had dragged with his left arm,and sliced through the tentacle holding him, and then with a spin, he chopped straight for O Rileys neck, aiming to cut him , but with this light, at this close range, it was game set and match.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 am

Feeling the blades slice and cut through him O Riley cackled loudly attempting to put off the pain. When he felt the final blade dig into his neck his laughing ceased and blood like that of Hannigan's began to trickle forth and stain the snowy ground below.

With the blade shooting down through his neck O Riley's head rolled off and to Chamos's feet.

As for Hannigan whose blood was reaching the ground he looked into Tequila's eyes as he rose to his feet and gulped.

"How?" Hannigan asked feeling his body drain and blood spill out to the ground.

"That poison was enough for a human, but I'm no human."

The soldiers who stood behind Hannigan watched as their immortal Captain fell to his knees and his torso slid to the left from his waist to the snow and his waist down just fell flat spilling out the intestines.

As Skeeter stood back up with a grin on his face and green cactus skin he looked evily towards the soldiers whose faces were filled with one of fear not from Skeeter but from the horrors staring them in the face gripping by Tequila.

Looking down the barrel of his sawn off a grin was spread over Tequila's face when the trigger was pulled and the barrels emptied the soldiers were dispatched and hole in the ground ripped open wide.

Looking out for his hat Tequila reached out and pulled on his bowler then looked down to Chamos and the man he'd killed in cold blood. Grinning as he looked down at him he sat down beside him.

"Chamos, you seem to be quite the skilled warrior, you took down the man who gave me this wound and for that I would like to thank you. But after proving the skills you have I would like to ask if you'd like to join a crew I am putting together?"

Diego stood there looking at his former comrades and knelt beside them to close their eyes, he felt bad about their deaths for what they believed in, but was happy to see how they had died to give the victory.

At the revolutionaries previous hide out Hannigan's soldiers who had been removing the revolutionaries from their hideouts and discovering any plans they had where now nowhere to be seen and on a one way journey to being buried alive. The soldiers who'd been there to kill them now vanished. As for the soldiers in the mines they too met Hannigan's soldiers who were also attacking there only to be met by two more groups who disposed of them burying them alive.

These 4 groups of soldiers with the crests had finished their work of clearing out the revolutionaries hide outs, but there was still more work to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2