One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Oliver was sitting in the bar, drinking a glass of custom ordered oil, right from the south blue, he took a look around in the bar, all the usual guys where there, in the left corner sat the drunken guy who always wanted to fight after dinner, in the right corner was the smoker girls, he had now been here for 3 whole mouths, he had been waiting for worthy crew members to pass by, but he had to realize that people like that didn't just fall down from the sky, this sentence he had heard a lot of times the first week he had been there, but after that day 2 mouths they didn't talk much to him, either because they showed their respect or because they were scared he didn't care, all he cared about was the daily refill of oil, and to get crew members, as for now it was only him, and that part had started to irritate him a little, although there had been some strong cyborgs here now and then, they weren’t strong enough form him.

Oliver took out a picture from his breast pocket, it was the picture of his mentor, it was because of that old cyborg that he had gone to sea as a pirate, he did this to honor his memory, Gatanu said Oliver to himself, he wanted to cry, but that would result in an oil leak, and he used up a lot of oil on one day as it was, he didn't need to waste more on feelings.

Suddenly the door to the pub opened, and a person came in, Oliver could tell from the face expressions that this person was male, but was he cyborg, Oliver activated his x-ray vision, and looked at the person, Luck had finally struck him, parts of this person’s body was made of a metallic material, there was no doubt, this male person was a Cyborg.

Oliver was just about to yell to the person, demanding that he joined his crew, but he played cool and pretended that he didn't care, Let the pray come to you before you attack had his mentor said when they were hunting for fish in water 7, so he waited for the person to sit down before he made his move, the same tactic he had used on all other cyborgs that entered this pub

Last edited by Kayzen on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Full had spent the whole night gazing at the beautiful full moon which there had been, seeing it made him smile. Full felt stronger when he was looking at the moon and as the night ended and the day began he felt a little tired and decided to start the day with an early morning run. Full stood up feeling his stomach ache a little bit, he was still getting used to being a cyborg as his whole body had to be reconstructed after his last stargazing incident.

He stood tall and proud of what he was even if no one else liked him, he loved being surrounded by nature and began his run, he knew it wouldn't really help his body benefit but still enjoyed the exercise as he got to do it among nature, he could feel his fringe blowing against his face and sliding past his face showing the right side of his face, he smiled revealing metal teeth until he saw some people up ahead, he closed his mouth, as he passed them he said a quick, "Good morning" to them before jogging on past and down into town.

After the long run form the hills to the town centre Full felt better and it was no longer morning, he stopped running and ran his fingers over his stomach, it felt better, but not as great as it could feel, he opened his fridge and saw that he was running low on fuel, he removed the bottle and headed for a bar which was practically empty, he smiled and didn't mind as he was only going in for a re-fill, he walked up to the bar and placed the bottle on the bar and said, "Hey barkeep can I get a refill of water or cola please?" The bartender nodded and took the bottle, Full smiled and reached into his pocket and pulled out 10 Beri as it was the smallest amount of money he had.

When the bartender came back with a full bottle of water Full took it and placed it back in his stomach then handed him the beri and said, "Keep the change mate." Full then walked back out through the doors, his stomach felt better now, he smirked then decided it was time he went to the local hospital for a dose of pain killers. His body ached every now and then from the surgery as his body had to reconstructed, but he was happy he was still alive. Full walked to the hospital feeling the fuel energizing his body.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Oliver saw the guy walk up to the bar and heard he say, "fill me up with water or cola", Oliver smiled and said to the stranger Keep your money stranger, I wil pay for you drink, sit down, I want to talk to you he drank up the cup of oil, and said look, I know you are a cyborg ok, no questions on how I know, I just want to ask, I am recruting cyborgs for my Pirates crew, and I would like to test you to see if you have what I am lokking for, ok then he waited for the stranger to reply he didn't want a no for an answer so if the no came h would just follow the guy until he decided to join, Oliver was a stubbern cyborg, if he put his mind into something he wasn't going to stop before he had compleated it.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Full looked at the man who offered to pay for his refill and let him pay, he didn't mind people being kind but when he said that he knew Full was a cyborg he had instantly made up his mind, anything this guy wanted he was going to give him. Full hated people who did something nice only so they could get something in return and shook his head and left the pub.

Full couldn't believe the nerve of that guy and headed towards the hospital for some pain killers. Full let his blue hair hang down the right side of his face and entered the hospital, he walked over to the pharmacy part of the hospital and asked, "Can I get some pain killers please?" The woman behind the counter walked off to get some for him, she was a cute looking nurse with short purple hair tucked under her nurses hat and large brown eyes, Full smiled at her when she came back with his medicine, Full took the medicine then pulled out some Beri and asked, "How much will that be?" The nurse put her hand on his money and pushed it away and said, "How about a date tonight, you and me." Full was surprised by her reaction and was a little speechless for a few seconds until he finally said, "Ok then, what time...." Full was interrupted by the nurse saying to him, "7:00 I'll be waiting here for you." she then winked at him and Full walked away popping a pill into his mouth and smiling.

The nurse continued staring at him as Full left the hospital still questioning in his mind why she took an interest in him. Full was happy as this would be the first date he was going to go on and he realised he should probably buy her a gift of sorts for their date later and headed off in town looking for something which he thought would compliment her appearance just right.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Oliver watched as the guys left, then he stood up, left some beri on the bar desk and walked out, he followed the guy all the way to the hospital, ther he waited while th guy was inside, then when he came out, Oliver said It took you long enought, now how about that fight? then he opened the compartments in his arms, revealing the subwoffers, he was planing on fireing of his sound wave attacks at the stranger, he had to see if this guy had what it took to be a cyborg pirates if not, he was going to make a fine piece in the scrap yard.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Full saw the man had followed him when he left the hospital but he ignored him as he set about looking for the perfect gift for the nurse who had just asked him on a date. Full hated this guys persistence and continued looking for something for the nurse, he saw jewellery but just didn't think it was right to give her any jewellery yet, he headed off and picked some roses thinking these would be great for her.

Full smelled the roses and smiled, he liked the smell of them and couldn't wait for his date, when he saw the man who was following him open his arms to reveal sub woofers Full shook his head realising what this guy was planning to do, he held the roses underneath his coat to try and keep them in tact then reached into his chest and pulled out a roll of bandages which the man wouldn't be able to see. Full hated people who wouldn't leave him alone and continued walking around the town centre just waiting for this cyborg to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Oliver put his hands back in place and kept on following the guy, he followed him all the way to a flowershop, there had had enough he opened his hands again and with no warning he said Super sound wave and then he played of a beat, and send the sound waves flying towards the flowers, the glass windows explodes into tiny glass pieces, then he activated his X-ray vision to find the stranger, he found him quickly, then he yelled join me now or end up as scrap metal on the junk yard then to avoid any coming attacks he activated the springs at the bottom of his feet and launched 5 meters up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Full felt and heard a wave around the corner from where he was and saw glass smash, he then realised it was this bloody guy who was following him and heard him shout "Join my crew or end up as scrap metal." Full wasn't best pleased with this guys recruitment techniques and thought to himself. This guy needs a lesson in manners, he seems like a complete and utter twat

Full saw him bounce up and shook his head then walked out to face him thinking it would be easier to just face this guy head on, if he was attacked by this guy and beaten badly he could easily patch himself back together again, he was sure of that. Full still clung to the roses and used his Bandage Wrap technique on the bouncing man. Full planned on wrapping this man's eyes up then using another technique to restrain this man whilst he was blinded, he didn't know if the man's eyes would be wrapped up or not though.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Oliver fired of his lasers towards the bandage, it caught on fire, then Oliver landed on a nearby roof, so this guy is a doctor, he could be usefull Oliver thought as he also activated his X-ray vision, he had to find this guys weak spot, he looked everywhere, but could not find anyhting, so he simply fired of a laser beam towards the strangers head, if that one hit, he would be dead, even thought he was a cyborg, that laser had the power to cut through titanium, and if he got hit by it, he wasn't as interestig as Oliver had thought, but only time would tell if he was right.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 am

Full saw the bandage catch on fire and ripped the flaming piece off and put the rest of the bandages back in his chest compartment, Full was unhappy with this guy and rolled the flaming bandage piece into a small ball which he threw at the man. As He threw the ball he ducked and saw a laser which was currently aimed at his head pass above him, it surprised him but he avoided it and smirked then removed the 2 scalpels and place one in each hand and charged towards the man spinning one in each hand. He aimed for the man's torso and knew that this would cut him up pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

Oliver saw the scalpels coming a dodged almost, one of the knives gave him a cut on the cheek, he landed on the ground, he opened his arms showing of his subwoofers againg, from the ground he aimed for the stranger and said super sound waveand with that a barage of sound waves fired of into the air, there was no way to dodge, the stranger was in midt air unless he had somekind of gadget that could help him manover in the air, there was no way to dodge the sound waves, then he stopped the sound waves and yelled Join Me now or die, I have one more attack in storage, if i use that one I wil crush you, this attack has the power to crush ships, so join me or DIE while saying this he opened a compartment in his arm, and took out a microphone, then he plugged the microphone in his ear and waited for the stranger to reply.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 am

Full saw the man dodge again and didn't care if he hurt him or not them saw him land not far away and shoot a large sound wave towards him. Full knew that this couldn't do him much damage as it was only a sound wave. Full stood his ground and felt skin rip from his body, it hurt a little but not enormously.

Full then heard the man shout "Join Me now or die, I have one more attack in storage, if i use that one I wil crush you, this attack has the power to crush ships, so join me or DIE" and Full stood up tall and walked towards him, Full still had the same response in his head and nothing would change his answer. Full looked at the man dead in the eyes and said, "Nothing would make me want to join your crew, I am not looking to join some pirate on his quest to become the pirate king." Full then saw a man in a suit walk up behind the man who was so persistent and Full stood still and looked at the man in the suit, he looked like he belonged to the world government or some other government organisation, Full stared at him and realised the man who wanted him to join hadn't seen this man otherwise he would have noticed the man in the suit pulling out a gun, polishing it and aiming it at him.

Full figured that this man could take care of the cyborg who kept pestering him and turned away and began walking away still holding the roses, which now looked a little worse for wear. Full smiled knowing that if this nurse really liked him she would still love the roses.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 am

Oliver lowered the microphone and said I am not the guy who wants to become pirate king, I only want to show the world the power of cyborgs then he quickly turned around and punched the guy behind him but if Imust kill people to show that, then I must do so and then with his blood red eyes he stared at the rest of the people from the world goverment, then he said get lost or die and the men ran for their life after watching their boss being taken down after one punch.
After the guys had ran away he turned around to see the stranger gone, Oliver wasn't going to give up that easly, ok violence doesn't work, what about talkingOliver thought and started to walk up a random street.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Full managed to get out of the man's sight and wondered off away from him, he began to run as he didn't want to be begged by this desperate guy to join his crew. Hull looked up into the sky and could see the sun was still shining brightly, he liked the sun but felt more comfortable when the moon was shining he ran back up to the hills where he had been that night. After a quick run he was back on the hill, he pulled out the roses and sniffed them, they still smelt beautiful, just as beautiful as the nurse looked, he felt worried he may run into the man again and decided instead of waiting up on the hill he would pay her another visit.

Full made his way back towards the hospital only this time being much more careful with every time he was in an open street, he would look around then run to the other side. As he arrived at the hospital without being followed and walked back up to the pharmacy window, when he got to the window the woman looked at him and said, "You again, well what can I do for you this time?"
Full smiled at her then revealed the roses from under his coat, her face lit up as she saw them, she seemed happy just to get the roses and it made Full happy that she liked these flowers. "I figured such a cute woman deserves a pretty gift."
The nurse took them off of Full and smelled them then rested them on her lap and smiled at Full.
"Sadly I'm still not getting off till 7 no matter how many flowers you bring me." Full gave a little chuckle as she said this and then nodded and said,
"I know, I'm just looking forward to our date later." Full heard the people behind him in the line cough and stood aside then said,
"Sounds like I better go, don't want to hold up all these sick people." The nurse smiled and gave a small wave to Full as he turned to leave the hospital again.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:20 am

As oliver walked up the street, he thought maybe he has gone back to the hospital then without thinking or having a plan he activated the springs, and landed near the entrance, he land just to see the stranger walking out, he then said hello sorry about that back there, I had a little system error, but can we talk? then he waited for the stranger to reply.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:35 am

Full saw the man again stood outside the hospital and rolled his eyes he wasn't happy to see him again and when he said, "hello sorry about that back there, I had a little system error, but can we talk? " Full said to him, "Fine, we can talk but I'm going to tell you now I don't want to join your crew unless I have a good reason, I have a date tonight so I'm not going anywhere with you till I've been on this date and made up my mind. I don't like being attacked and forced to join a crew so that's already one negative point towards yourself and I don't like being refereed to as a cyborg, I know what I am but I prefer reconstructed human, as that is what we both we are, mother nature intended us to being living and machinery isn't living, we are living, and we are reconstructed with machinery." Full took another pain killer and placed the bottle back in his pocket then continued walking to wherever he could do to get away from this persistent guy.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 am

When Oliver heard that this stranger agreed to talk to him he felt happy inside, when the stranger was done talking about cybors as reconstructed products of mother nature he said ok we are not cyborgs, but recontructed products of mother nature, if you want to call it that, but can we talk somwhere else, I know of a place where they serv the best oil, directly imported from the south blue, or are you running on something else? by the way my name is Oliver Vandereck who are you? then he waited for the stranger to reply.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 am

Full rolled his eyes when Oliver asked his name and turned to him saying, "see this is what's wrong with so many people eager to start a life of piracy your so eager to find a crew that you'll willingly accept anyone into your crew before you even know anything about them, you didn't even know my name and asked me to join your crew for all yo know I could be a World Government spy, if I was you'd be locked away right now. I'm fine with being called a reconstructed human but not product, product implies that I'm an object, I'm not an object but a person and I run on water or cola but I don't need a refill thanks, so where do you want to go talk?" Full looked at Oliver and thought to himself for captain he doesn't look like he could be one, but if this guy was claiming to be one then he figured he'd play ball if this guy wasn't then he could easily leave as it would be pretty hard to stop him from leaving. Full was a very fit and healthy reconstructed human with a good knowledge of mechanics and medicine so if need be he cold dismantle this man with ease.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Oliver looked around, looking for a place to sit down, he found a bench nearby, and said over there on that bench, that looks good then he walked over and sat down waiting for the stranger to sit down besides him, while he did so, he activates his x-ray vision and turned one eye around in his skull, he was looking at the stranger, he saw all the mechanic parts, but what he didn't see was the weapons, he could not see where his weapons was, even if there where any more, he could not see them, so he gave up.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Full followed Oliver and sat down on the edge of the bench and said, "Alright, you can stop undressing me wit your eyes, I'm into girls, so tell me what you want to tell me." Full looked at Oliver and didn't trust him he found it weird how Oliver was looking at him and kept focusing on Oliver for any sudden movements, he didn't know how he was planning on convincing him to join but didn't really care as he still had no reason to join this man.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Oliver heard what the stranger said and replied Sorry, I am not undressing you with my eyes, I have x-ray vision you see, and I just wanted to see your mechanical self, but except for those functions you used in the battle we had back there, you have no other weapons, and believe me I am not into boys, so don't worry, but forget that, what I wanted to talk to you about is this, we reconstructed humans are looked at as a abomination of god, my crew is for reconstructed humans who want to show the world that we are more than that, that we can do something, the battle I made you do back there, was my kind of test to see if you were worthy enough to be accepted in my crew, then the choice would have been up to you if you wanted to join or not, but I see now that the way I choose to test you was a little to straight forward, but it was needed, because I have meet a lot of other I call them cyborgs, that is weak as hell, so I started to perform the power test as I call it, but I see now that that was wrong. The reason I want to show the world how great cyborgs can be, is because of my old mentor in Water 7, he was killed, and passed on this quest to me, but the problem is that, there no one who is good enough to join to for fill the goal, if you don't want to join I understand that, but at least think it over at the date you are going on then he reached for his pocket and pulled up a communication snail, and gave it to the stranger then he said give me a call when you have made your choice, then he stood up and walked away from the stranger towards his ship, but before he left he said good bye, and hope to meet you again, then he turned down a street going to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 am

Full watched Oliver leave after listening to all he said he took the communication snail and pocketed it then waited on the bench thinking carefully, he really wasn't sure he had to think about what he there was for him here where he as and what there was for him at sea. There seemed to be more at sea than here but then again he had a date tonight and he couldn't say which was more important. It may change tonight after the date but he didn't know and remained sitting on the bench thinking till he drifted off and ended up napping on the bench with a cool gentle breeze blowing over him.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 am

Oliver rounded a corner and saw his ship, the cyborg revenge, it was an amazing ship, it was of Olivers own design, it had two flamethrowers on the front of the ship, the oil tanks where full and he had enought spare oil to fill up both tanks once, the rest of the ship had two shells of diffrent materials, the outer layer was made of black oak, whil the inside was of steel, it was like a cyborg ship, only that it wasn't alive, the ship had 8 sleeping lugars, 1 kitchen, 2 training rooms, 2 living rooms and 1 captain lugar all of these on the upper deck, on the lower deck there is 4 storage rooms, 1 machine room and 9 sleeping rooms, the ship was floating on the water looking scary and huge, it was about 40 meters long and 20 meters in width, the longest mast was 60 meters high and had two big sails on it each, other than that the ship had 2 masts each with a 20 meter long sail and the masts was 30 meters high, the pirate flag was waving in the highest mast, with the puch of a button on the ship a landing came out from the side of the ship and Oliver walked on board, as the door closed behind him he walked to the captains lugar and closed the door behind him and went to bed for a nap.
(pilgrim you can just post all you want until you deside if you want to come aboard or not.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)   Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Gathering of Cyborg pirates(crew deleted)
Page 1 of 1