One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 am

[Grand Line]

Whilst ships all docked at the island of Hannigan's Reach named after the 1st ever Pirate to discover the island and claim it for his own. The island had a thick deep snow which made it hard for most people to travel around the town. The towns people were struggling to make their ways through the snowy streets from their homes. The island was ruled by the ancient old Pirate Hannigan who loved this island so dearly he hadn't yet left it and as far as people knew he never would. Snow fell daily and struggling through to the town the citizens had to use shovels on their ways into and from town as the snow built up so quickly and with it always snowing there was never any break for them. The town was a good 3 mile walk from where the houses were by orders of the island's ruler. The houses were close to the mines which was how the people made their living.

The town was full of shops and had only places of business and nothing more as it was forbidden for anyone to live in the place of business. The long walk to town was there for a good reason which Hannigan had put to good use. Upon a large hill overlooking the long walk from houses to the town sat a rather large castle with a strong barricade built around the edge of the hill which had a small barracks built on to it for the soldiers who were expected to man the barricade in case of an attack. As the morning had started up the town was as busy as things got here. The ships were all stuck in the docks due to the freezing temperatures of Hannigan's reach the water around the docks had frozen.

It would take allot to escape the island. On good days the water wasn't frozen but today wasn't one of those days. Three ships sat in the docks all stuck. The mines close by to the houses were full of people working away hard. The shops in town were busy as people all carried things around from shop to shop. Very few people were hired to keep the town clear from snow to make it easier to travel from town to town. From the castle smoke was rising up. It was clear that even in the castle the island's ruler couldn't keep warm even on these bad days.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:59 am

The man grunted as he carried his heavy weaponry, freezing in the cold . He didnt shiver, no he was too battled hardened for that. He simply walked towards the bar and entered , there were many people in the local bar, it seemed like some people were mostly miners or something of that trade. Blue sea dwellers seemed to enjoy their drink. That was a good thing. He sat at the bar on a empty bar stool. He was carrying a sack with him. As he sat the steel could be heard clanking from his armor. He looked to the bartender "Barkeep, bring me your ale... and whatever food you have in this tavern,..." The bartender looked at the hooded man and then made a noise which was akin to grunting "Look here , you got money? We aint a free business you know.... " The man lifted the hood to reveal his rough face traces of blood splatter on his face. He then pulled out a poster. "You blue sea dwellers consider this, 'belli' as money yes? I have captured the criminal in the poster and now will cash in the bounty...." The bartender looked shocked, that was Green haired Tom, he was a very high bounty in these parts, about 10,000,000 beli in fact. The bartender raised an eyebrow "Where is your proof?" Chamos smiled as he lifted the sack on his table with a thud. The bartender looked inside and screamed, it was a scream of terror. Others looked inside and reacted similarly, for inside the sack were the heads of over 50 people. CHamos then said "Him and his crew are all accounted for.... check... his one should be at the bottom... he was the first one i cleaved off, you blue sea dwellers react over strange things..."

[[Chamos Qwislayer]]
[[Paragon of War]]
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 am

Sat in the far distance from the town and the houses between the two sat a bowler hat in the snow. Sitting on the surface not sinking the snow fell upon it softly gently leaving a sprinkling of snow over it. Alongside the knife which stuck out of the ground beside it. The knife & bowler hat were large in comparison to those who lived on the island of Hannigan's Reach. Around the hat a few children were playing sliding down the side of the hat like a slide. On the hilt of the large knife was a jolly roger. The jolly roger was a skull a bowler hat which cast a shadow over the top half of the skull and only allowed a small button like nose to be shown along with a bunch of shiny teeth. Behind the skull there was a large icy blue snowflake.

The kids even tried climbing the knife to reach the top. It gave them a large shock when the knife jilted and began heading towards the ground. So high up from the ground and falling on a large blade wasn't a fun day out. Looking to the side the children could see the snow rising and screamed.

Rising from the snow beside the hat & knife a large snowy fur covered creature rose the children mistaking it for the snow rising up. Grabbing hold of the knives hilt Tequila lifted it from the ground children screaming for their lives and the hat was lifted from the ground and placed on his head.

As he has gotten up snow stuck to his fur and it fell from him to the ground quickly building up again to fill in the gap Tequila made when he stood up. He had been sleeping on the island feeling some comfortable in the cold that the snow had covered him up.

Feeling something squirming between his fingers Tequila placed his knife back and opened his palm to see little children cowering in fear. One of the children screamed.

"PLEASE DON'T EAT US!"

Tequila could see the tears in their eyes then noticed another child hanging from the rim of his hat. Blowing a small gust of breath at the child he saw how he struggled to hold on and he smirked

Tequila plucked the child from his hat and placed him into his palm. Looking at the children Tequila began thinking what to do with them. He was a little annoyed how they had chosen to climb all over his stuff but they were still kids and innocent. In a decision of letting them leave but not with out a warning he inhaled deeply. The children cowered shivering from the snow in their pants and the creature which stood before them.

With a deep breath inhaled Tequila let out a large roar at the children to scare them and warn them. The roar was loud and echoed throughout the island easily being heard by all. The children couldn't hold on to his hand and found themselves being thrown from his hand down towards the thick mounds of snow which would be enough to cushion their fall.

With the children gone and the lovely cool island weather blowing Tequila headed towards the town. Ready to find himself a nice quiet place to drink. As he headed inwards his footsteps let out little shakes throughout the island. The vibrations would let many people know of the giant's existence upon the island.

The buildings in the town would shake violently as he took his steps and the people in the bars were a little shocked at what that sound could be due to the fact that they only knew of one creature which caused such movements. The townsfolk's eyes widened and they clenched their drinks tightly as well as their money. Walking through the town were the debt collectors of Hannigan's In a small group the 3 of them walked among the streets they were closing in on the bar Chamos was sat in. Outside in the thick snow two of the men grabbed a woman by the arms whilst the 3rd man began searching her for money and anything else he sought after. The woman screamed at the touch of him as she hated his vile hands and knew she couldn't do anything otherwise she'd be left for dead with a 3 year old daughter to look after herself.

From the large castle on the hill a telescope was looking out through the windows and focusing on one thing in the distance down the hill.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 am

Chamos ate his pie and drank his ale quickly, he noticed the bartender and most of the bar people were keeping their distance. Chamos found it weird, presenting the heads of criminals is normal on Teruldo, it was a way of gathering trophies. Chamos then banged his casket on the table and exclaimed "Barkeep, another ale!!! and another pie!!!!" Chamos could suddenly hear screaming. Chamos at first ignored it,he had no interest in the dealings of blue sea dwellers neither did he have any interest in the womans plight. As Chamos drank, the woman kept screaming and screaming. Chamos grit his teeth in annoyance "By the gods of Teruldo!!!" He got up and left his spear at the bar, he walked out and shouted "WILL YOU SHUT THAT STUPID WOMAN UP?!! IM TRYING TO EAT!!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Hearing a man telling them to shut the woman up the man searching the woman lifted his head and looked at Chamos angrily.

"Shut your fuckin mouth. Your next!" the man shouted looking at Chamos. The other two men looked at Chamos laughing to themselves at this man's stupidity didn't he know who they were. Getting back to searching the woman the man ripped her dress snapping one of the straps holding it up covering her breasts. He chuckled about it and snatched away her purse he bounced it in his hand to feel a good fortune in it. Pocketing the little bag the man then placed his hands beneath her dress and the woman gritted her teeth moaning unhappily & unwilling.

The two other men chuckled and tear began to stream down the woman's face. The cold weather picked up and strong gusts of wind began to blow towards them all. The woman looked around at Chamos crying terrified calling to him.

"PLEASE! SAVE ME!"

The man with his hands under her dress stood up and slapped her across the face as hard as he could leaving a horrendously painful looking bright red mark on her cheek. She grunted in agony as tears hit the snow below.

Walking along through the winds which were getting stronger Tequila could see the town just up ahead and hear the children behind hitting the snow with little grunts at the impact. As he reached the town he could already see a small group of citizens at the edge of town standing in a small group. He had no idea what they were doing there and why they had gathered but curious he looked down at them through cold dead eyes. The people looked scared and worried. They even had bags with them large bags.

Kneeling down Tequila began to realise something and his eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Chamos walked foward and drew his tomahawks slowly, trudging on the snowy ground. They threatened him, a paragon of war? Big mistake. He swinged his tomahawk with his right hand and cut off the head of the man who had his hand under her dress. Before the other two could even react, he twirled and swinged his tomahawk, cutting the other man vertically across the chest as blood splatter paved out. The other man was behind him, and he already had a tomahawk ready to swing down on his throat, but he stopped mid way "Now then... you pestilent dogs should have heed my words.... such rude little blue sea dwellers.. not even worth my weapons time.... go home, and leave, before i reign pain on you!!!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Breathing heavily looking up at the man with the tomahawk after seeing his friends get slashed and hacked he was terrified as Chamos spoke to him he nodded letting go of the woman who fell to the ground in tears. The man stumbled backwards as he tried getting to his feet and running away he slipped again and again till he finally got on his feet and noticed his leader who was headless with blood spilling out. He looked at the other who wasn't quite dead yet. Running from Chamos the young man shouted once he was far away enough.

"You'll regret that you bastard! You don't know who we are you don't know what we're capable of. I promise you this!!! You don't know who you're messing with!"

Seeing the blood pouring out in such a huge puddle he gulped and turned to continue running towards the castle out of range and back to the castle. After the axe to the chest the man hadn't quite been relieved of his life yet but his pain was agonising. Looking up at Chamos he spluttered spitting out some blood and wheezed heavily.

"You don't know who we are . . . but . . . . you will."

From the window in the castle the poking telescope watched as his men were ripped apart by the knight's tomahawks. The man on the other side grinned looking at the knight with wings. His brain had already hatched a few good plans.

This man's greed sadly knew no bounds and didn't take no for an answer so easily.

As tequila got closer to the group of people he could smell a vast selection of foods which smelt fantastic and beautiful the closer he got the more he could hear the people and as he knelt down enough to smell the food he could hear the spokesperson.

"Here beast, we want no trouble. Take this food and be gone!"

Looking at the bags of food and the people Tequila shook his head. A little annoyed they thought he was some sort of monster. He picked up the bags of food and slipped them into his pockets then tipped his hat in a generous manor to the citizens before easily stepping over them.

Calling after him in fear they both called after him crying out for him to leave the town and not destroy it. Running after him Tequila looked over his shoulder and removed his knife which froze them. When they were no longer following he continued to enter the town and his search for a pub which would have enough tequila to satisfy his thirst.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Chamos turned and walked away, ignoring any and all gratitude this feeble , weak little blue sea dweller would show him. But he noticed that she didnt show gratitude. Good, this was good, at least blue sea dwellers had a sense of pride in them. Chamos turned as the really injured one said something. Chamos turned around and walked to the severely injured man "YOu know blue sea dweller.... you know those tales they tell? About gods of war and how they smite the humans ... i know many blue sea stories.... of how humans challenge powerful men... men they cannot understand.... men who would simply reign in the chaos....... i was born in the chaos... i live for the battle..... so you would be interested to know that i welcome death... i embrace it, so your words give me great joy... at the same time you should realise.." Chamos lifted up his tomahawk directly above "That when you challenge me and come half heartedly, you must prepare to be visited , by the god of death!!" He swinged his tomahawk down on the mans neck, cleaving his head clean off, the blood splattering everywhere. Yes, this was it, this was battle, this was violence, Chamos welcomed it like a dear brother, he longed for it, this excitement and death, just what other battles awaited after this?
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 am

As the man's life was ended the debt collector who'd witnessed Chamos's strength ran in fear. He was terrified of what had just happened and rushed back to the castle in hopes of being able to return with a powerful force to kill this man. He had proved to be a strong enough man to take down the 3 of them. There was no way he was going to return on his own.

Reaching the castle walls he was quickly let in and he made a point of dashing to Hannigan the island's leader to get his attention and let him know of such a person on the island. Approaching the leader he could see him sitting in a chair behind a telescope. Turning from the telescope he looked at the man who seemed terrified.

"Come here my child, you look troubled."

Hannigan said in an elderly man's voice holding out his hands waiting for the man to approach him. As the man did he was hugged by Hannigan.

"What be your problem?"

"We, were debt collecting. Like we do everyday. But. . . whilst we were searching this woman."

"The whore?"

". . . yea. the whore . . . We were searching her."

"For what? Panties?"

"No, you know what Tobias is like. He was a pervert."

"Indeed he was."

"But thats when we saw. . . some man in armour and robes, he had wings."

"He attacked you?"

"You saw?"

Hannigan nodded

"Indeed I did. I must say I was most disappointed in your actions. I saw how you were beaten so easily. It displeased me."

"Look Captain, it wasn't our fault. He was stronger than you think." the man said attempting to stand up but being pulled back down to his knees by Hannigan.

"Its fine. Don't worry about it. I've set my sights on two beings I wish to collect as of today and I see from your earlier actions that you simply are not the man to get me these."

Standing up breaking free from Hannigan's arms the man called back at Hannigan trying to prove himself.

"I can do it. I will prove myself. I can get them for you. I won't fail again. I promise you!"

"Your right boy you won't fail me again."

Looking at Hannigan in fear the man gulped wondering where the attack would come from. He gripped his sword and watched as Hannigan slowly stood up and walked towards him. Drawing his little knife when Hannigan got closer to him he thrust it into his stomach through his armour and Hannigan didn't do anything but simply look back up at the man and shook his head disapprovingly.

Placing a hand around the man's back to hug him a blade poked out through the back of the man and blood trickled to the ground. Stepping back the man's body fell to the ground and Hannigan sat back down slowly and signalled two of his guards over to him.

As they approached him Hannigan whispered into their ears.

As Chamos cleaved the debt collector's assistant's head off the bartender watched from the bar door looking at the blood and corpses. He gulped and said to Chamos.

"I wish I could thank you for doing that. They've just made this town a horrible place. Come on in and I'll get you another slice of pie and another drink on the house."

Heading back into the pub the bartender wasn't sure what he was getting himself into right now but he was certain this man could help if he was looking for a fight like he seemed to be doing so. His armour, fighting skills and the scar on his forehead seemed to scream for war but his voice sounded as if he was just as corrupt as these men.

Stepping into the town with meat smelling pockets and a thirst for tequila the furry snowy coloured giant looked down at the town. He could see how the town stretched far and wide. Thats when he felt something painful like a pin stab him in the side. Turning to look at what it was he noticed near by the castle there was a legion of men armed with rifles aiming at him.

As each bullet was launched off at him he found himself taking allot of bullets to the stomach. They didn't do a huge amount of damage due to his size but he was beginning to get very irritated by their attempts. Reaching for his sawn-off shotgun and removing it he aimed it at the legion of men.

The barrels of his sawn-off were like that of a cannon firing millions of cannon balls out towards the legion of men. As the trigger was pulled and the legion attacked by the large amount of cannon balls Tequila found his chest beginning to sting.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:46 am

Chamos looked at the bartender before lifting his blood soaked tomahawk off the white ground which was splattered in red. Chamos wiped his tomahawks at the side of the tavern and wrote something in blood in his native tongue from Teruldo. One of the miners who were watching asked "Whatcha writing?" Chamos looked at the man and was tempted to cleave his head off, but didnt, instead he answered "It is my mark blue sea dweller... from this slaughter enemies will know that i am here and therefore, they will not trife with me...." He then walked inside leaving the others to see his mark. Chamos sat at the table where the bartender served him more ale and pie, Chamos was indeed very hungry....

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Locust_symbol
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:31 am

As the bartender led Chamosinto the pub he served him another ale & some more pie and took a seat behind the bar.

"Look I can see your a pretty strong man. I don't know why you chose to come here . . . but we could really use your help."

The bartender looked from side to side and at each of the patrons in the pub.

"You see we here in this town have had to deal with those vicious bastards all year round. They are always coming into town stealing our money then giving us tokens for the amount of money we've given them. With those tokens we have to go to the castle and thats where we buy whatever we can with the tokens. Its not fair. You see we actually have a revolutionary army who use this pub as a hide out. After seeing your bravery we'd. . . like you to join us. Maybe even lead us. Would you. . . ? Would you help us? That bastard in that castle up there. . . he treats us like shit. We're all forced to live in houses on the other side of the island because if he feels like it or finds out about anything going on to take him down he uses that long open field to slaughter us."

Reaching for a mug behind the bar the bartender took a big swig from it and slammed it back down.

"Sorry for that . . . I'm just . . . . . . . . . I lost my family because of him. We were coming to town and that bastard got word of what I'd been doing. To teach me a lesson he slaughtered my wife & daughter. . . he spared my life because I used to be his 1st mate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . I quit though when we landed here because I wanted to live a simple life."

From the door behind the bar a man in combat clothing exited and he took a look at Chamos grabbed a bottle of tequila and a little plastic container of lemons and a salt shaker then headed back through the door and down the stairs.

Taking another drink from the mug the bartender looked towards Chamos through hopeful eyes.

Crushing the legion of sharp shooters with the cannon balls which sprayed out towards them from Tequila's sawn-off he would've grinned if it weren't for the pain in his chest. Clutching his chest Tequila found himself stumbling backwards a little his foot crashed down through the roof of a home and it crumbled beneath his foot. He should've been happy seeing as his sawn-off shot had even managed to hit part of the castle and shatter one of the battlements. But the pain in his chest currently was shocking.

Falling backwards in such pain though he found it hard to focus on anything else.

As he fell backwards crashing through many houses the closer and closer he got to the ground his grey leathery skin opened like flaps to allow some blood to spray freely from his chest. The flaps reached from his left pectoral muscle to the bottom of his ribs on the right.

As he found himself looking up at the sky he could see someone's silhouette crashing down towards him. A long curly white beard trailing behind. Black armour covering the body with blue tinted edges. One large cross shaped scar stretching from left cheek under the mouth and a long straight blade where a right arm should be.

Whoever this man was he landed on Tequila's nose and looked down at him grinning. He shook his finger at him grinning revealing a mouth with very few teeth.

Laughing like a mad old man he said to Tequila looking at him.

"Someone wants to see you my boy."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 am

Chamos then held his hand to his face and started to laugh maniacally, he laughed so hard that it echoed through the bar, he kept laughing , a cruel evil laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH" He then banged the table "Barkeep... i could care less about your loss or your damned family... but are you offering me a chance at war? A chance for bloody battle? IS this what you are offering me?" Chamos got up and lifted his huge steel spear, it was clearly heavy as Chamos lifted it , he pointed the spear at the barkeep "YOU HAVE MY SPEAR BLUE SEA DWELLER, you have my spear, i will lead you.... i will bring you a bloody war, one of which the likes that you have never seen before, and by the end of it all, i will decapitate your enemy and mount his head on your wall as a gift for granting me such pleasures of battle!!!!!" Chamos was excited , his entire body was heating up, he wanted this, just this , this futile , horrifying war, casualties, tactics, blood, revenge, bravery, risks , it made it so happy, this was what he wanted, TOTAL WAR.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 am

Feeling a little insulted how this man of war said he didn't give a shit about his loss the bartender then nodded realising this was a time to live for the present and not dwell in the past. Lifting the side of the bar to let Chamos through he opened the door behind the bar and pointed down the stairs.

"If you head down those stairs and turn left knock on the door and tell them the password is Charlotte. They'll let you in if that doesn't work then tell them I sent you. Ask if you can speak to a guy called Skeeter."

The bartender then walked back to the bar and shut the door behind him. From the room down the stairs on the left cheering noises could be heard. Inside there were a barrels and a crate in the centre where there were a bunch of revolutionaries drinking playing drinking games and so on. It was more like a soldiers bar than anything else though.

Looking up at the man who'd just sliced him open Tequila gulped. He didn't know who this old man was but looking up at him he wasn't too pleased with him since he looked like quite the dangerous rough customer. With one eye covered by a patch and able to slice his chest open so easily he knew this guy wasn't like some other Pirates he'd encountered.

Tequila head voices as citizens in the area who'd been in the town looked at Tequila but also the man who'd taken him down.

A few voices were heard mentioning how the man who stood on Tequila was Hannigan the leader of the island and an expert swordsman.

Blinking whilst looking at the old geezer the man known as Hannigan climbed down from Tequila and thats when in an attempt to sit up chains were launched over Tequila's chest, arms & legs.

"Good work men! Lock him up and we'll drag this big old bastard back to the castle!"

The chains got tighter and Tequila attempted to sit up and move but it all happened so quickly he didn't have the chance to move and the pain in his chest didn't help much either as the chain kept opening the wound and kept pushing down on it hard. As the chains were tightened and Tequila was restrained he shook his head and continued trying to pull himself free but every time he pulled his wound stung painfully.

"Quit trying giant. Old Hannigan here saw something he wanted and hes gonna make sure he gets it. So you ain't going no where."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am

Chamos walked down with his spear and downed his drink and threw away his mug, he knocked the door and then said "Open up..... we have work to do.... the bloody password is Charlotte and i need to speak to Skeeter!!!" Chamos was impatient, he had no time to wait, this was going to take too long if he cant get a grasp of their forces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 pm

~How did he end up in this mess? Did his intelligent vocabulary reveal his bargaining skills to much? He assumed this was the case, because everyone thought he was a debt collector and started attacking him. He was knocking them down easily. Some of them were strong enough to get themselves killed~

*annoyed*I am not a debt collector, nor do I wish to have anything to do with such idiotic job positions. Should you continue to attack me, you shall awake later with immense pain... but it is also possible that you will never wake up if you continue.*annoyed*

~his statement scared several away, but a lot of swordsmen where still attacking him. He started walking towards a more active area, in hopes that they find a new target~
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Seeing the man at the door after the knock he looked very serious and slightly annoyed at the fact of having to knock on the door. As he spoke the man opened the door at the single word Charlotte.

The revolutionary hide out was small and filthy bunch of revolutionaries sitting on barrels around crates drinking or cleaning guns. The only surprising things there was seeing the man standing in the corner actually attempting to plan strategies.

"You wanted to talk to Skeeter I'll just get him for you." Leaving Chamos at the door the rest of the revolutionaries sat in silence watching Chamos not sure if he was safe to be here or not or if they could trust him. Even the revolutionaries cleaning guns gripped tighter and watched him suspiciously.

The man who'd come up to the bar earlier and took a bottle of tequila was the man who was brought over to Chamos. He had the bottle in his hand and he took a sip from it and approached Chamos.

He had spiky brown hair a dark brown blood splattered head band around his head and a filthy face with little stubble scattered around his face. He wore a beige dirty t-shirt with brown combat pants and a belt with a pistol on it. He offer Chamos his free hand to shake and said to him.

"Hey I saw you at the bar talking to Dane. . . Names Skeeter. I take it Dane told you to come see us down here cause he thinks you'd be helpful in our attempt to take back the island right?"

The other revolutionaries were no where near as comfortable with new people as Skeeter was and they all continued to look suspiciously at Chamos. He truly looked like a warrior and a scary one at that. They really didn't know if he was safe or not but Skeeter seemed to think so.

In the town as Lucien was walking through the town snow was beginning to layer on anyone long enough to be in the town for longer than 3 seconds which was a good amount of people. Hannigan's debt collectors were still on the job around the town seeing as it was a large town. And as they walked down the street and noticed Lucien.

They had just stopped a woman and taken her money and now had their hands on another person. Her arms being held out by one on each arm then searched and violated a little by a 3rd man. As the woman was searched she screamed and tears ran down her cheeks like the previous woman's.

Thats when from the roofs on either side of the towns 2 men leapt from the roofs. One of them landed on one of the men who held the woman's arms and he was crushed into the ground face first by a man with brown combat gear followed by a raggedy brown cape. The other man on the other side was attacked by another man wearing the same clothing. The debt collector's assistant suffered the same fate as the other man whilst the leader received a small sharp blade from the revolutionaries sleeve to the neck.

The woman stumbled back falling over in fear whilst the debt collectors all hit the ground unconscious or dead. Standing up and searching them for money the other helped the woman up and returned some money to her. They were sad that these things happened in this world and when they passed their glances to the tall Lucien they approached him.

[b]"Can we help you?" One of them asked looking up into his eyes whilst the other took his time eyeing him up for any weapons and so on. After seconds he was done and already ready with a series of weaponry to attack with.

As he was chained up and being dragged along the cold layered snow in chains which tugged on him and hurt his wound Tequila tried manoeuvring himself free but it just wouldn't work. They had a ridiculously tight grip on him and weren't letting go. As he was dragged down the long wide street the man who had been identified as Hannigan stood on his chest laughing his old man laugh which had already began to get on Tequila's nerves. He couldn't stand the voice anymore and just wanted to kill the bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 pm

~Lucien looked down at the men he towered over. They were idiots. And they were evil. The swordsmen had lost him, but now there were these creeps a using people. Lucien couldn't stand by and let it happen~

*authority*No, I will help you: leave this island and change your ways; apologize and repent. Otherwise, I will make sure you can't do anything at all*anger*

~Lucien raised his right fist to his waist. Any more trouble, and he would crush everything within 25 feet of his punch. Lifting 11 tons with a single arm means that a punch can produce around 55 tons of pressure. That much pressure, plus gravitational acceleration, would make just about any ground below him crumble easily. He glared at the men, waiting for them to make their next move~
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:47 am

Chamos walked in, giving a menacing look to all these soldiers in here, the whole place smelt of drink, blood and smoke. It smelled of war and death, or tragedy and hope, these were all good smells, all things he craved, the feeling of war, but, the looks they were giving him, made him want to cut their fucking heads off. He then saw Skeeter, so this was a seasoned soldier, good that would be important in the coming campaign. He the growled as he replied to Skeeter "Your barkeep has asked me to aid and lead your group against the enemy..... and ill tell you the same thing, if you give me war, i will reward you with victory ......"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 am

Chamos

"Good to know. Whats your name warrior? It'll be helpful so I know who I'm fighting alongside. Don't worry about these guys there always like that around new people and intimidating looking ones and you tick both boxes my friend. Anyway come on over here I need to sort out this strategy. I'm trying to plan on how we'll storm the castle."

The other revolutionaries got back to drinking, smoking and cleaning guns when Skeeter spoke about them. They were a little annoyed but couldn't do much about it. In the corner of the room where Skeeter's plans were was also a young boy with glasses working on lots of small gadgets.

Lucein
"Change our ways? Repent? What the fuck are you on about? We're the good guys here. Those bastards we just took out are the debt collectors. They work for the ruler of this island. We're the revolutionaries who are trying to to fight back."

One of the revolutionaries said looking at Lucien. The other revolutionary shook his head and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder to calm him down.

"You must be new here. If so then let me be the first to welcome you to Hannigan's Reach named after the island's ruler since hes the first ever person to reach this island and take it for his own. His reign has lasted 60 years so far but no one knows how much longer."

The revolutionary offered his hand to Lucien. He may have been a big guy but that didn't mean they couldn't shake hands. It would just be difficult that was all.

"I'm Diego & thats Syndeny and you are?"

Standing beside Diego in a huff Syndeny crossed his arms and looked at Diego with a face like that of a slapped arse.

Tequila

As he was being dragged and yelling out in pain Tequila gritted his teeth and was told time and time again by Hannigan to stop trying to free himself but to no avail. He simply found himself punched in the face by the old coot. It wasn't painful but it was getting irritating. He simply took the punches but wasn't happy with it.

By the order that had been given from Hannigan whilst in the castle more guards were sent out into the section of town that Chamos had been in to search for him. They wanted to find him and return him to Hannigan since it was said that given the right situation Hannigan believed he could convince him to join him so he could once again take to the seas and roam the seas.

As a small army of former pirates rushed out into the town they began searching the buildings and taking everything they could get hold of, of value. They were wretched thieves and still pirates at heart.

Angrily getting punched in the face for the 8th time Tequila threw his body weight to the left trying to get away. But he was met by another painful sting on his wound and a punch to the eye which caused him to howl in pain.

"I'm going to kill you."

Tequila muttered to Hannigan looking through his one good eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 am

~Lucien heard a howl in the distance and shrugged. He shooked the man's hand.~

*indifferent*I don't agree with revolutions, especially over money. However, I hate corrupt debt collectors more. Nice to meet you, I am Lucien. I don't trust you, so if I see any weapons I'll shoot, and be I'll protect you from your enemies without kiling them. I'll stay around you to learn what's going on.*indifferent*

~Lucien flashes his cannon-sized pistols and crouches a little to make eye contact easier~

*indifferent*anywhere in particular we're going?*curious*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 am

Chamos placed his spear down before announcing his name "I am Chamos Qwislayer, Paragon of War, child of battle and death, god born from the lands of Teruldo!!!!" Chamos then sat down, it was custom in Teruldo to announce your name and titles , it was something of importance for customs, but he could see that it was strange to do that here for some reason. Chamos then sat down "So, what are your plans for the structure.... how do we gain victory in this battle? By cutting off the leaders head?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 am

Chamos

Hearing Chamos mention his name & titles the revolutionaries in the room raised their eye brows in confusion as they watched him present himself. They found it odd but Skeeter simply let him finish. As he asked what his plans were Skeeter grinned and replied.

"Its nice to meet you Chamos and I hope you'll be a great addition to our army. I'm Skeeter Myne Captain of this Revolutionary Army. Our current plan is to attack from under the castle. We plan to attack from the inside during their ceremony. The mine over by the house we have planted a few revolutionaries and they have an order to dig beneath the castle. We are nearly there. But once we've dug under we then plan to plant bombs and blow the main courtyard during their ceremony. Once we've blown it up then we'll attack from the outside. We plan on using the explosion as a distraction. Then once they are dealing with that we plan on attacking breaking out ways in through the front. Whilst they turn back to dealing with us coming in through the front door we will attack them from the hole blown in the courtyard too."

Skeeter looked at Chamos.

"So mighty Paladin you have any ideas on how to help or edit our current strategies?"

Lucien

As Diego shook Lucien's hand he grinned. Hearing him say that he didn't agree with revolutionaries and the money Diego nodded before replying to him.

"Well you may disagree but the only reason we're fighting is because the current ruler Hannigan rules this land with an iron fist and he is a ruthless bastard. He makes us all live miles away from our places of work so along the large walk he can kill anyone of us who he is suspicious of or believes are plotting against him. He forces us to work in the mines to pay our rent and give his debt collectors all of the royalties we make in the mines or in the shops. In exchange we get coupons no matter how much we make we all get the same. Hannigan gets all the royalties to spend however he wishes whilst we all get rations of food barely enough to stay alive on. He even has been known to wonder into the town and slaughter people just for the sake of it. He does whatever he wants."

"Yea we have to kill this bastard. He needs to be put in his place and told he can't do what he likes. I want to kill this fucker with my bare hands."

"Calm down Sydney."

Diego began leading them all towards the Revolutionary Army hide out in the pub. But seeing Lucien's size he wouldn't quite fit so they took him to the next best place.

"Lucein if you wouldn't mind could you guys come with us to the mines. We have our own Revolutionary hide out there where you'd be big enough to fit since it is a mine. Its nice to hear you'd like to help with us though. I can tell you our current plans if you'd like to help us. We need all the help we can get at the moment."

Sydney rushed ahead trudging through the snow clearing a path as quickly as he could. He hated the snow and how thick it all was. But he knew the sooner they got out of this snow and into the mines he could relax.

Tequila

Having enough of his attitude and how he was being treated Tequila could see he was nearly at the castle and noticed the barricade of sharp shooters just over the town around the castle. It was a good way to keep an eye on people and the castle safe but as he was nearly at the castle and behind those walls he decided it was time he got out. He had been trying already but had come up with a plan he was sure would work mainly due to his size.

Taking in a deep breath he rolled himself to the left as hard as he could manage. The chains clattered, they pulled his wound open and Tequila grunted in pain. His size & weight simply so large the guards couldn't manage to keep hold and the chains quickly ripped through their hands. Hannigan leapt from the rolling Tequila into the air allowing him to roll beneath his feet. As he landed he crouched and began a coughing fit. Standing up hitting his armour plated chest Hannigan looked back at Tequila rolling through the buildings painfully. As he went on through the many buildings he closed his eyes and dipped his head. He was in such pain rolling through the buildings smashing them to pieces but he was now free which made it better.

His wound hurt but that would soon be patched back up when he met a doctor or decided to take up sewing.

Hannigan grinned.

"We'll meet again giant. Just you wait. Just you wait."

A few of the guards who'd been gripping to Tequila's chains had hands red raw from the drag on the chains and one had even lost his arm due to the suddenness of the chains whipping from his hands.

With people screaming and buildings crashing around him Tequila found himself rolling to a stop after rolling over a pub and tearing it from the ground. He stopped on the other side of the basement.

Due to the sudden vacuum and shock of the pub above getting ripped from the grounds revolutionaries passed their glances upwards. Thankfully the bartender had also been in the basement at this time. He had been collecting a few more bottles. Looking up he realised how his pub was now gone along with his customers. Rushing up the stairs which were still left there he looked around for the one responsible to see chains. Thick chains which he remembered had been connected to the anchor on Hannigan's ship. Looking at them now they had a new use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 am

~Lucien followed the revolutionaries. He didn't agree with them, but Hannigan needed to be stopped. He'd rather go and do it himself, but he might hurt the revolutionaries if they were planning something. Being as tall as he was, he could see the mine far quicker than the others, and ran towards it, stopping just in normal view of the mine, and waited. He drank the last bit of a keg he collected on a different island, and through it towards the town. With 11 tons of strength in his arms, not counting momentum, he threw the keg all the way to the ocean, as it broke on one of the shallow reefs. As the revolutionaries caught up with him, he spoke a little.~

*happy*I want to see whatever you guys got planned, it might be interesting. I'd love do assist in any tactics you have. Strategy is good to, but not my forte.*relaxed*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am

Chamos sneered and grunted "ITS PARAGON blue sea dweller, if your going to use my title then use it properly..." Chamos didnt like blue sea dwellers messing up his title, but he let this go after listening to the strategy, it was obvious these men were very well versed in guerilla warfare , but the flaw here was that there could be too many enemy soldiers for this type of ambush to suceed. Chamos then sat back "Just one... allow me to crash this ceremony and fight them first, i shall be the vanguard while your bombs go to work, i will cause the commotion and draw their forces to me while you carry out your plan.... how is that?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 am

Chamos

As Chamos moaned at Skeeter for pronouncing his title wrong he rolled his eyes and replied to him.

"Alright I'm sorry Paragon. But look I'm under a little stress here. In the last 3 weeks we've lost all of our spies. They were killed by Hannigan's men, one of our hide outs has been compromised and times running out as they're closing in on this one. This is why we have to attack at the ceremony. That way we can dispatch a large number straight away. The majority of them will be in the courtyard directly above the place where we want to blow a hole. Once we've blown that hole that'll be the majority of the men taken down. Then we can slaughter any survivors down there and attack from the front. But I suppose we could send you in first to take out the sharp shooters on the barricade then blow our way in to the courtyard. Then you lead team Alpha in through the front. I'll speak to Diego to lead team Beta in through the mine and the hole we've blown. Then you can lead them to the battlements and take out all of the guards up there whilst we deal with the rest inside the castle and Diego and his men deal with the rest outside on the ground and secure the grounds. That sound good to you?"

Before Chamos could reply the roof of the pub was ripped off by something large. Debris collapsed down into the pub and Looking to the stair case Skeeter could see the bartender looking out and over to what it was that had taken the roof off.

The other revolutionaries were pulling themselves free from the debris which had fallen on them whilst Skeeter simply had caught the debris coming has way and throw it aside.

"What the fuck was that?!" Skeeter called out only to hear a reply from the bartender who'd lead Chamos down here.

"I'm not sure. Some big chained up creature."

The creature writhed in pain and the chains rattled over his body. Heading upwards from the pub basement Skeeter tapped Chamos on the shoulder.

"Come on Paragon, sounds interesting. Maybe that bastard Hannigan has sent some foul creature after us, now that he knows where our hide out is."

Getting to his feet and heading upwards to the ground level Skeeter looked over at the creature wailing in pain. He covered his eyes and could feel the sudden change in weather from the basement. He ignored the coldness and began to approached the creature slowly.

He removed a hatchet from his clothing and as he approached the creature he shouted towards it.

"What do you want?! If its my head you'll have a hard battle on your hands creature. won't back down so easily and neither will my men!"

Waiting for a response Skeeter took up a fighting stance and gritted his teeth. Looking at the size of the creature he knew he'd need help to take it down. Since he hadn't ever seen anything like it he simply assumed it must be some sort of monster sent from Hannigan like most other creatures which came their way.

Creasing up his face so he could feel all of the splinters and such in his face from the roll Tequila could feel his head throbbing and his eye stinging a bit. He could hear something quietly behind him approaching. Something small but he was chained up and not much he could do. As he rolled over on to his back the creature who'd been approaching him leapt back holding something in his head, or at least thats what tequila could make out.

"I don't know who or what you are but I mean you no harm. Just get me out of these dam chains won't you!" Tequila shouted to the man who brandished the hatchet.

Lucien

Seeing Lucien rush ahead to the cave Diego & Sydney joined him and arrived shortly after he himself did. Hearing that he'd love to assist them was music to Diego's ears and as he mentioned that he looked up to Lucien and began to speak.

"Right well Lucein, welcome to the mines. This is our entrance to them. The other entrance is over the other side where guards monitor the men & women who work here. We don't bother with them because we know if we were to attack them then it would alert the guards at the castle of us and an attack so far we have done pretty well hiding this hide out and keeping this operation quiet. We do have a plan on how to storm the castle. We are team Beta of the revolutionary army, team Alpha is in the town. Once we get into the actual hide out then I'll explain to you the rest of the plan we have. I hope you'll stay to offer us a helping hand though."

Sydney walked on ahead quickly as the hot head he was. He hated listening to the plan for an 8th time so he planned on heading in grabbing some beers and relaxing till the ceremony and their time to shine.
The caves of the mine were tall and wide. Tall enough for Lucien to walk through with ease but a full size giant and we'd have some problems. The caves echoed a little and Diego looked up to Lucien.

"Just be careful of making loud noises in here Lucien, we try to keep it quiet in here as to oppose the guards discovering us." Diego was leading the way to the hideout which only himself & other revolutionaries knew. Looking back to Lucien he nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Snowflake's Gathering   Serious: Snowflake's Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Snowflake's Gathering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next