One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 am

Luis sat at the table of the bar, there was a dealer and a few players including Leo sitting around the table. Luis sat down and lit his ciggarette. It was his third today, but who was keeping count? Luis then looked around, alot of these guys were quite used to playing cards clearly. Some of them were focused or pretending to be not focused to throw the rookies off their game. The cards were then dealt to one by one. Luis then prepared himself , it was time to play.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:35 am

"Stop the game right there!!!" A voice was heard and many men entered the bar, holding a few pistols on their hands and swords around their waist. All of them were wearing the same specific uniform on which they also happened to have the Jolly Roger of a pirate crew. The uniform was consisting of tight blue jeans, a white shirt and a blue vest above it and dark blue shoes. They also wore sunglasses on their eyes. "You cheated in the previous game!!!" They all said while pointing their weapons towards a man who was also playing on the table. That guy had a wide smile on his face, he wore a dark hat that covered his hair and he was as short as a dwarf.

"I swear, I didn't!" He said and he stood up. "Let's say I was just lucky..." He completed.
"Stop lying to us. The boss is mad at you and if you keep lying you will end up like Lucio Brazzo." One of them said.
"What do you mean?" The dwarf asked.
"You will end up sleeping with the sea kings..." The man responded to the dwarf and sweat started dropping from his body. What was going on and who was that boss those goons were talking about? And what would Leo and Luis do?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Luis raised his eyebrows as he saw the crews logo, was that? Luis had thoughts going through his mind, many thoughts. He got up and faced the two guys "Gentlemen... are u extorting this man? Quite a bold thing to do in front of a marine officer....." Luis was pointing to the emblem on his vest. He got up slowly and was about to draw his pistol if these guys didnt react the right way, he exhaled the smoke he had inhaled earlier.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 pm

The goons looked towards Luis who stood up and talked to them. All of them looked quite serious. They seemed to be having a really big problem with the dwarf who was playing poker with him, however they did not know how to react to Luis, as he was not their target... Or was something else going on?

"Excuse us, Mr. Krieg." one of the goons said to Luis and continued speaking "We are only doing our job... This has nothing to do with you.".
"Hm? Do they know you, marine?" the dwarf asked Luis. So many questions were rising... What was going on?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Luis inhaled on his ciggarette before walking towards the two men , putting his cards down. "Hmmm i certainly dont know them personally..... but either way, committing a felony known as extortion right in front of a marine Lieutenant is a really really stupid thing to do...." Luis retracted his pistol and pointed it at the goons in front of him "So, its like this... walk away slowly and go back to wherever you came from cause im not in the mood to capture or kill you today... or die here... or surrender, ill accept any of the above...."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:53 pm

"This is not what we expected to listen to you, Mr. Krieg. We hoped you recognized our emblem..." one of the men said while raising his gun and pointing towards the dwarf. "Anyway... It does not matter whether there is a marine here or not... Our orders are still the same. Kill the dwarf no matter what." he continued saying and then he placed his index finger at the trigger of the gun. He swiftly shot and a bullet was launched towards the dwarf, hitting him at the chest and causing him to bleed. The dwarf could barely take some breaths. Those men were all very, very ruthless.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Luis didnt waste any time at all. As soon as the dwarf was shot upon, he was already beside the two goons, his bowie knife cutting off the hand that belonged to the goon who fired the pistol at the dwarf. He held his own pistol to the head of the other goon, drawing it back , before stabbing the other guy against the wall behind him with his own bowie knife, he then talked to the goon who was still alive before him, and looking at him "Oh... i know the insignia... i know it well.. i just dont know who the fuck you two clowns are.... and now you kill a civilian in front of a navy marine...." He then looked to the other players "Get the guy to a hospital.. help him out..." Then he turned back again "Take me to your boss... we need to chat..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm

"There is no reason for you to know who I am... All you have to know is that I am working for THAT guy..." the goon said. "Anyway... This is what the boss wanted from you to do... We had to bring you to him, as well..." the goon said while walking in front of Luis, who was pointing his pistol towards him. "Follow me..." the goon said and both of them walked out of the bar, while the people from the bar were looking around. One guy had just been killed and another one was seriously injured... What was going on on the small island?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Luis grit his teeth in annoyance as he followed the goon, pointing his pistol point blank at him as he walked "The moment, i feel like your conning me, or i feel like you dont even smell right.. ill shoot you in the head..." He followed quietly after saying that as the other people helped the dwarf get medical help.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 pm

The two men were walking for quite a while after they got out of the bar... The goon was walking around at some dark streets and he even passed through some secret paths that would be easily be found by the common eye. In fact, it was impossible to find them, unless you knew them. After walking for quite a while, the men finally entered a very small room that was at the below floor of an almost ruined building. The door opened and a voice of a kind of old man was heard "Hello, Luis... Long time no see...". Who was that man and how was he affiliated to Luis?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Luis looked up, he had followed this place to a tee. He remembered all the important markers leading up to here. He then heard the voice and knew... he knew the voice, even though he hadnt heard it for so long, he knew it too well "Ahh, great... of all the people i have to run into, it had to be you people....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:56 am

"Luis... Why do you say that? Do you want to shutter my heart?" the mysterious boss of the goons said to the marine, who also seemed to know who he was. "Have you no regrets about speaking like this to me?" he continued saying from the shadows, while getting up in order to start moving towards Luis.

Meanwhile, at the bar, Karma and the three children reached the bar in which Leo and Luis were. Apparently, while Karma was taking a stroll in the town with the children, he realized that something happened and the people from around asked him to investigate it. He would start investigating it very soon.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:27 am

Luis then chuckled as he moved away from the mysterious man "Nope, i dont regret it, you left ...... never mind, thats not important, what kind of statement are your men trying to make? Doing a public execution like that, i know your used to this sort of thing, but i thought you would be smart enough to make it a private matter...... if it was another marine officer... like my captain, he would cut their heads off in a instant for what they did..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:15 am

Oga rested his back against a wall, on a side of the road, filled with garbage, his clothes soaked with sweat and his expression is obviously an exhausted one. "Urgh...anyone but them! I can't fight against them, i mean, on't be able to win against them! They're just..i mean..i can't fight with them, and i was left with the best yet, most used option, Retreat." mumbled Oga in an exhausted tone. Some part of his body are filled with bruise.

What in the world just happaned? Who in the world, that managed to somehow make the prideful and great Oga who mostly would smirks when he meet a strong opponent, retreat?

Just a while ago

"Oh crap, now, what am i going to do? Ok..calm down Oga, concentrate and calm down. Try to recall what would most people do, i mean..what the elder taught you to do when you're lost." mumbled Oga, trying to calm himself down. "Damn, i can't think of any! Oh right, there's one, but it's unlikely that it would work, since it's only used, when you're lost in the wood or something like that, but in this situation, it's a do or die" mumbled Oga.

And that's the mistake. He actually, fell asleep when his elder taught him that, and he can't seem to remember it clearly. It's the technique, which people scratch a mark on a tree, to know wheather they're lost or not, but Oga actually think it's a way to get yourself to the right way.

Oga searched for a stick, and he found one quite soon. He takes the stick and start to carve a scratch on each house. He kept doing it, without noticing that many kids were now gathering around him watching him.

"Mama, there's a crazy guy right here!" shouted one of the kid, and everyone's attention were on Oga in an instant. Some of the kids started to laught at Oga, and many ladies, came out of their house with, broom, kinfes and all that. Oga's eyes were full with fear, he normally won't with a simple enemy, but with Woman and Kids!! He won't be able to kick them!! And there he goes, running, and dodging.

The End.

"Now, i gotta continue" said Oga as he stood back up, but when he did, a loud sound entered his ears. It's a gunshot. The voice is clearer than ever, even though he's far away from the source, but it's a gunshot we're talking about.

"Hey..that's bad for my ear." said Oga, arrogantly, like he's not caring despite the fact that it's a gunshot, and some violation or battle might be going on. "Well...the gunshot seem suspicious and everything, but meh..i don't feel like checking, it's not like i don't feel like it..but after all...there's already marines on this island..even though i do check it out, the other would already be there sorting out the trouble. Because, the troublemaker would just be beaten, it's just that reason alone is enough." said Oga starting to leave the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2