One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 am

Hyman (Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel - Along with Morpheus)

After he was hit with the glass bottle on the head, Hyman's rage was awakened... And apparently, the rage that Hyman possessed was making him a very dangerous person as he always lost control of his senses. Without a second thought, right after that moment, the captain of the Two Sided Adventurers forgot what Shan said to him and he grabbed his rifle. "You bastards... You do not know who you are messing with... Nobody messes with Hyman "HIM"." he said and he performed a high jump with his back. He landed a few meters away from the people who were fighting in the brawl and he said "Nobody dares to attack me." as he started shooting the people with his rifle endlessly. Their corpses were falling on the ground one after another and he laughed as that happened.

Shan (Along with Jester, Joker, Jafar, Juggler and Krankheit)

"I see... Is that all?" Shan said with a smile on his face as he started running towards Juggler in order to cut him down with his katana. "This is going to be a peace of cake..." he commented as he run towards the blue haired clown and he said "Century Slash!".

As he did so, Krankheit also made his own move. Apparently, he aimed a punch towards Jafar, another one of the four clowns. However, just like Juggler, Jafar was a prominent fighter. As the plague doctor was about to strike him, the man's body suddenly changed, revealing a strange transformation... Apparently, the clown, just like Juggler was also a fruit user and precisely a zoan type user. "Hmph... I am Jafar, the third strongest of the clowns..." he said as he transformed into a hybrid between a horse and a human and jumped high to dodge the attack. Then, as he was falling, he attempted to kick the doctor in the face with his hoof in order to cause him some damage. Jafar had just entered the battle...

And while these things were going on, the gunshots from Hyman's rifle were heard. "Damn... The brawl... I forgot that..." Jester said and looked towards Joker. "It seems that things got worse...". He referred to the clown who was not battling and he said "Joker, come with me! We have to stop the brawl! We don't want our visitors killed!".

"Yes, sir!" Joker said and the two of them started running towards the place where the brawl was taking place at the other side of the circus tent in order to put an end to the brawl and stop it for good, after Jester jumped down from the building he was standing at. The boss of the place finally started moving!
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 am

Morpheus
As civilians began to drop one by one, Morpheus' sadistic smile began to fade. He turned to look at his captain who was currently gunning everyone down. He raised his axe to protect his face as he began to walk towards his captain. Morpheus lowered his axe as he stood next to his captain, watching as Hyman continued his rampage and shot down the crowd.

Krankheit
As the horse-clown tried to kick Krankheit's face, Krankheit grabbed the clown-horse's hoof, laughing as he did so;
"{Karajajaja} You must remember, unlike the other clown, you're not made of rubber."
As he held the clown-horse's hoof, Krankheit tried to pull him closer. Using his other hand, Krankheit let it drop and tried to whip it up into the clown-horse's face, still with the strength of a train.

~Strength Enhancement: Post 7/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 7/8~
~Speed Enhancement: Post 6/8~
~Increased Pain Resistance: Post 6/8~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Jafar and Juggler vs Krankheit and Shan (Around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

"Argh!" the horse-human said as soon as he got hit by the powerful whip of his enemy and he fell on the ground. Apparently, the attack was so powerful that Jafar felt a train striking him in the face. The Plague doctor was not an ordinary person for sure... He was quite dangerous and powerful... "Oink... oink..." Jafar said and coughed blood before getting up. "That was... powerful... I am really interested... In learn... How you did that..." he commented and he rushed towards the enemy in an attempt to stomp him with his powerful hoof.

"Too slow!" Juggler said and he jumped out of the way of Shan's attack. "You are an old man... You are so much slower than me... Do you really believe that you can handle the weight of a battle against me... Can you not see that I am superior compared to you? Even if at your days you were very strong, I doubt that you can do anything after declining that much..." the blue haired clown continued saying before he stretched his hand to perform a punch towards Shan. "Elastic Punch!" were his words as he performed the punch.

Hyman (Along with Morpheus - Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

The brawl had finally ended! In little to no time, Hyman and Morpheus took down everybody that was taking part in the brawl. During his berserk, Hyman did not see what he was doing. He was just shooting towards his enemies, one after another, and all of them fell on the ground with a shot at the head. And it was not only that. Morpheus had also cut many people before and so all of them were down, most of them completely dead and a few of them just badly injured. "The next time, I will not go easy on you..." Hyman said as he shot down the last person who was standing, except from himself and Morpheus.

"Heavenly forbid!" a voice was heard as soon as Hyman spoke his words. With a surprised look on his face, Hyman raised his head only to see at the top of the circus tent two men standing. "I am not allowing anybody to mess with the visitors of my circus!" the man continued saying and he jumped off the tent on the ground along with the man who was accompanying him. "This place belongs to me... And if my possible visitors learn about what just happened here, I will lose many of them... I can't let you go like that.". The man was none other than Jester... He was there in order to stop the Two Sided Adventurers for good.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 am

Morpheus
After hearing a voice, Morpheus turned to the direction it came from. He looked at the man who spoke...Well, you could say he was a man, but he was nothing more than a clown. Morpheus cracked his shoulders a few times as the clown continued his speech. After the clown finished, Morpheus spoke up, his axe by his side, ready for any action that was required;
"You can't let us mess with your visitors? Hm...You may not know who you are dealing with here. You are mere clowns. We are Gods! You have no chance in defeating the likes of us."
Morpheus laughed to himself for a while after speaking, waiting for the clowns to make their move.

Krankheit
After hitting the horse-clown, Krankheit pulled back his arms for another two hits. The horse-clown spoke to Krankheit, wondering how he got his strength. Krankheit chuckled as he brought back one of his fists to attack the horse-clown. After this attack either being blocked or succesfully hitting, Krankheit brought back his around first to attack the clown-horse's head. After both fists had went, Krankheit spoke;
"It's all in the drugs. {Karajajaja}"
After speaking, Krankheit suddenly felt weak. His knees began to buckle underneath him and soon he was on the floor, helpless. Krankheit spoke into the ground;
"Well great...And the pain will be coming soon too, I guess"

~Strength Enhancement: Post 8/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 8/8~
~Speed Enhancement: Post 7/8~
~Increased Pain Resistance: Post 7/8~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 am

Hyman and Morpheus (Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

"You know, that inferiority complex of yours is something that you should pay attention at... It might cause you some trouble in your life. For example, it might make you say a few things that you don't really want to say and get in trouble for that... Just as you did right now." Jester said to Morpheus and rushed towards him with great speed in an attempt to attack him with a punch in the face. However, before he could perform the punch, a shot was heard. Jester stopped quickly and looked at the bullet passing right in front of his chest. If he did not stop in time, he would be hit and would end up quite damaged.

"Huh? That shot... It was... amazing." he said. "If I didn't have such good reflexes, I could be dead right now..." he commented and Hyman looked at him with a somewhat surprised to shocked face. That guy... He stopped at the moment he should have stopped. No ordinary human would avoid his bullet like that... Who was that man, after all?

"Interesting... You are interesting..." Hyman said to Jester.
"I know right... The same goes for you..." Jester replied.

Shan and Krankheit vs Jafar and Juggler (Around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

"Oink... oink..." Jafar took some deep breaths and coughed some blood after he got hit by his enemy once again. The horse-human hybrid was sent several meters flying and his attack was stopped... That doctor. He had caused him great damage and yet he did not manage to land a single hit on him... That was really painful... Even while simply thinking it, Jafar was disappointed. He was supposed to be a zoan fruit user and he was losing to a man without a fruit at a close combat. That was quite pathetic of him... "At least the boss is not watching..." he thought as he coughed the blood and got up from the ground in order to try one more attack. However, much to his surprise, the doctor was already down. Before getting hit by the punch of the doctor, Jafar heard something about the drugs... That must have been it! The drugs had just stopped working and it was about time for their aftermath to take place. Now the tables of the battle would change. "Oink... Oink..." Jafar started saying "It seems you have run out of time... It's my time to get you now...".

Meanwhile, Shan effortlessly dodged the attack of the clown. By moving his head slightly to the right, Shan dodged the incoming attack of his enemy. The arm passed right next to his head and did not find it at all and now it was a great time for Shan to perform a counter attack. With a smile on his face, the old man swung his sword and launched an air blade towards Juggler. "Huh? What is that? Do you really think you can cut me with that?" Juggler said. "Indeed, I do...". "That is pathetic... I will dodge!". "I don't think so..." Shan said and a wound opened on Juggler's chest. Blood started coming out of it and Juggler asked "When... You-You didn't even approach me...". "I had already struck you before you jumped out of my previous attack... The wound was too small to open immediately, but thanks to your Elastic Punch, you moved as much as you had to in order to open the wound and lose some strength to be unable to dodge my current attack..." Shan said with a smile on his face and sheathed his sword back. "WHY YOU?!" Juggler screamed before the air slash cut him and the man fell down unconscious because of the great damage he received and because of the blood loss. Shan had just won the battle and now only himself and the injured Jafar were standing.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:37 am

Lying on deck of the ship breathing heavily Leonard rolled over as something splattered into his back. He was exhausted after all of the working out he'd been doing and his arm ache heavily. He didn't want to move but as he looked out the corner of his eye he could see a seagull had flown overhead and then he knew what that was on his back.

"For fuck sake."

Leonard muttered slowly pulling himself to his feet. As he got up he removed his shirt and threw it to the side. he couldn't be bothered to deal with his shirt and wasn't leaving the ship wearing filthy clothing. Instead he headed out and attempted to follow wherever his captain Hyman & Morpheus had gotten to.

As he left the ship he could hear what sounded to be a circus and followed the sounds of it. As he rushed towards it he could feel some bird seagull shit hardened on the back of his neck. As he put his hand there he realised that some had gone to his neck as well as his shirt. When his hand met the shit he plucked it free and dropped the little bits to the ground.

"Disgusting creature." He muttered again.

As he arrived at the circus he had heard Leonard slowly approached the front. He liked circuses so he was more than happy to be coming here. However he was a little worried about leaving the ship on its own. Other than that he was more than happy to come to the circus.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 am

Shan and Krankheit vs Jafar and Juggler (around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

"This is the end, Plague Doctor." Jafar said with a smile on his face and he slowly walked towards the doctor who was lying on the ground in order to punch him with a powerful punch in the face and completely break it apart. He raised his hand and he prepared to launch his fist on the doctor's face... While doing so, Jafar kept his smile on his face and he was ready to laugh. "It should be your honor... Your injured body will become great prey for this month's Colosseum Festival!" Jafar remarked. However, before the fist reached the doctor's face, a slice was heard. The arm of the zoan user fell on the ground and another slash was heard a single second afterwards. "Wh-What?" Jafar said and blood came out of his body, before falling on the ground. "You are so careless that you did not even notice that I finished off your friend already." Shan remarked while licking his katana and walking a few steps above the man's unconscious body. "You will make a much more pleasant show for me to watch... As I behead you." Shan completed and he performed another slash on Jafar's head, cutting it down completely. Shan had just killed Jafar and saved Krankheit... Afterwards, he sheathed his sword and he started walking away with the doctor on his back.

Hyman and Morpheus vs Jester and Joker (Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

As the battle was about to start, Hyman raised his rifle and shot towards Jester. However, just like before, Jester moved his head to the right and dodged the shot with some ease before he rushed towards Hyman and performed a kick in his face. The kick had a strong impact and caused a nose bleed to the captain of the Two Sided Adventurers while it also sent him flying a few meters backwards. Jester was a powerful enemy and right after receiving that kick to the face, Hyman realized that...

Meanwhile, as Jester started battling Hyman, Joker also started battling Morpheus. The clown moved towards the pirate with great speed and he attempted to punch him in the face. With a swift movement, Morpheus dodged the attack and he swung his ax to slice Joker in two. The clown, though, jumped high and dodged the attack. Then, he grabbed a dart from his pockets and threw it on Morpheus. The dart hit on the man's shoulder and did not cause damage... However, while landing on the ground, Joker laughed. He said "This is my sleeping dart... It induces a substance that makes people fall asleep... Sweet dreams.".

With Morpheus being knocked out with the dart and Hyman having received some damage from Jester, things looked quite tense... And while all those things happened, Leonard's figure could be seen approaching the circus...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:10 am

Approaching the circus Leonard saw Hyman & Morpheus fighting against two other people and he gulped then saw how Morpheus fell to the floor after being hit with something. He could feel how self conscious he was in his current clothing and started running towards the enemies who Hyman was dealing with. The closer he got he gritted his teeth and brought his right arm back in hope of swinging it forward into the enemy who'd taken Morpheus down.

As he sped towards him he clenched his fist and hoped to land a powerful hit on Joker. As he drew closer and closer Leonard grinned seeing how the clown was still oblivious to his presence. Grinning at this he swung his casted arm as quickly as he could to hopefully land a strong enough blow to knock this clown out.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 am

Hyman and Leonard vs Jester and Joker (Near the circus tent and the Ferris wheel)

As Leonard came out of nowhere and attacked Joker while he was off-guard and while he was concentrating on dealing with Morpheus, the punch reached the clown and sent him flying several meters away, causing him great damage at the face which could not be ignored at all. The pain that the clown felt from the attack was great and instant and it was something that made him angry with Leonard... While getting up, the clown looked towards Leonard and he started speaking "You sly fox... You were hiding in order to perform a sneak attack against me, huh?". Then, he started rushing towards the man and walked faster and faster. While walking, two blades appeared in front of his shoes and the man attempted to kick Leonard with the blade on his right foot, while saying "Blade Kick!". The battle between Joker and Leonard had just began...

Meanwhile, Hyman got up from his spot. Blood was coming out from his nose. That punch he received a few seconds ago was powerful... Very, very powerful. Powerful enough to cause him great damage and powerful enough to activate something on Hyman; his berserk state. As he was in danger, Hyman's personality turned into that of a berserker. He was about to rush into the enemy and perform any kind of attack without hesitation. Whenever Hyman was angered or under a dangerous situation he would always go mad and start a rampage... And now that rampage of his was about to start. "YOU BASTARD!" Hyman said with an angry look on his face and he started shooting many bullets towards the man in an attempt to shoot him down. Seeing that happen, Jester laughed. He moved his body around and dodged all the bullets easily, before he rushed towards Hyman once more. However, this time, before he could hit the captain of the Two Sided Adventurers, Hyman jumped and performed a kick on the man's face, causing him some damage and sending him a few meters away. "Did you like that?" he asked with an angry voice and Jester did not reply.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 am

[b]"Seeing how the clown flew from his powerful impact he could feel his shoulder aching due to all of the exercise he'd just finished doing and the strength he put into the attack. He felt weak already but knew the exercise would pay off if he survived this fight. As the clown came after him with his bladed shoes he crashed his casted arm down into the blade knowing it wouldn't tear through. As he brought his arm down towards it he worried about being kicked with the other foot.

He reached out with his left hand to grab the other foot. After a few seconds down there attempting to stop his attacks Leonard realised this clown still had a torso and hands which he could use. Thinking about what he could do to him whilst his back was on display so freely before him Leonard launched his right arm upwards as quickly as he could in the hopes of upper cutting this clown. As he upper cutted him he also raise his left foot up and slammed it down on the clown's foot to stop him from stabbing the blade into his chest.

He hoped the impact would land and also hoped it would be enough to knock the bastard unconscious too.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 am

Hyman and Leonard vs Jester and Joker (Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

As the attack of the navigator was about to reach him, Joker did something that would definitely surprise him. As the attack was about to reach him, many spikes came out from his body and covered it, adding a great defense that would cause great pain to Leonard if it hit him. "Surprised, huh?" the clown said as the uppercut was about to strike him and he waited to see whether Leonard would keep going with the attack and have his hand damaged because of the spikes.

As soon as Jester got hit by the powerful kick of Hyman, he smiled. This was one of the few times that he fell for a trick during a battle and he enjoyed it. It was one of the few times that he got to have a real battle by himself on his island and so he tried to feel the joy as much as he could. "It was enjoyable." he said to Hyman with a smile on his face and then he rushed towards him in an attempt to kick him. Before the kick was landed on Hyman's body, the captain of the Two Sided Adventurers moved his body to the left and dodged the attack with ease. He tried to counter with a punch from his left hand that was not holding the shotgun but before he could do so, Jester jumped out of the way and moved his right leg towards Hyman's direction. Hyman, though, moved his body to the left once again, dodging once more. Then, as soon as the clown landed, both of them attempted to perform a punch on each other and the two fists clashed. The battle was fierce!

"I really wonder whether I should keep you for the Colosseum or not..." Jester said.

Shan and Krankheit

And as the battles were becoming more and more fierce, Shan arrived with Krankheit on his back, only to see Morpheus sleeping and Hyman and Leonard taking on the other two clowns.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 am

Seeing the spikes come out Leonard continued with his attack but found how he was unfortunate enough to feel spikes digging into his bare chest. The spikes didn't however pierce his cast making him able to continue on his way with attack. As the spikes came out thought Leonard grunted in pain. Spikes dug deep into his chest and refusing to get back from his foe he could feel incredible pain.

Blood began to trickle down his chest and he knew he'd have to get patched up when he returned to the ship. The first thought which came to his head though happened to be the one of the bird shit on his back. With the wounds now he just hoped they didn't get infected and forced even more strength into his attack in hopes of doing some real harm to this damn clown.

"YOU CHEEKY FUCKING JESTER!"

Leonard shouted into Joker's face angrily.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:27 am

Hyman and Leonard vs Jester and Joker

Joker screamed in pain while the attack was hitting him. Even if he damaged the enemy, he was also damaged by the uppercut that was performed with the iron cast. As a result, he was also damaged, as much damaged as the young pirate was. "Damn you..." he said while coughing blood and he looked towards Leonard who was shouting at him. "You have no right to shout at me after punching me like that..." he completed with a serious look on his face.

Meanwhile, the punches of Jester and Hyman collided with each other, making the air blow upon the impact. However, even if the punch that the captain of the Two Sided Adventurers performed was powerful, the punch of the clown was much stronger and much more fierce, resulting in damaging Hyman more. Blood came out of Hyman's hand and the man's bones on his hand could not be felt... He had probably broken his hand... "That...was... strong..." he commented while leaping back at the same time as Jester. "I know." Jester replied and he smiled in an evil way.

Shan

And while that was going on, Shan was looking at the battles.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 am

"Deal with it!"

Leonard shouted at Joker angrily. His body was pained and small splashes of blood where over the ground from his chest. He didn't want to dive straight back into another attack and waited for Joker to attack instead. Watching Joker he gulped and tightly clenched his fist hoping to cause some serious damage upon next impact.

He knew he should create a long range weapon for himself but still had no ideas of a long range weapon. Looking at joker he attempted to read what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 am

Hyman and Leonard vs Jester and Joker

"This is where it ends!" Joker said with an angry look on his face as he was about to perform his last attack on the enemy. Many spikes started sprouting from his hands and he started running towards Leonard with great speed. The spikes were very sharp and they seemed to be able to cut the human flesh like it was butter. "Spiky Arm!" he said as he attempted to throw his punch to the enemy.

"You know, this is easier than I expected at first... It looks like you are not a skilled martial artist... At least you are not as skilled as you are at shooting with your rifle." Jester commented about Hyman's power, while still smiling. "You are interesting, but in a battle against me it will be very difficult to win...". "Hm? Why do you say that?" Hyman questioned the enemy. "You see, you can't use your hand... And I haven't even used my Devil Fruit ability.". Now that was a shocking reveal! What was the power of the fruit that Jester ate?

Shan

And while those things were going on, Shan looked towards Jester with curiosity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2