One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:58 am

West Blue, Kikiriko Island

In the little village of Kikiriko Island, a little island at West Blue, things are running as usual. The people are working around the area. The farmers are walking at their farms, while some others are working as law enforcers or as bar owners. The life is moving slowly and everything looks pretty peaceful. However, that is not always true. From times to times, at the various bars of the island, many pirates started arriving.. After the start of the Great Pirate Era, many pirates started setting foot on the island and many of them started visiting the bars the island had to offer. Although most of them were quite vicious, their desire for some beer and the fact that they did not want to be caught by the marines of the island, made them not cause a brawl and they simply enjoyed their visit on one island. The marines of the island, as they did not want to upset the whole village would not chase the pirates and they would let them stay at the island as long as they would not cause any trouble. Things were going smoothly... However, from times to times, some crazy and unreasonable pirates would cause fuss to the bars and brawls would start... And one of them was about to take place in one of them, resulting in a very strange meeting.

Inside a bar at the island, many strange figures were sitting. One of them was a guy with a long yellow beard. He wore a sleeveless black shirt and a pair of jeans. Also, he had spiky hair, tan skin and he was quite muscular. His arms were very big and he had a tattoo on his right arm that was showing a horse. "Cheers, folks!" he said and he raised his glass of beer to clash it with the glasses of his subordinates who were sitting around him. They were around 5.

[Introduction Box]
[Gilmo Yoink "The Yellow Horse"]
[Captain of the Yellow Horse Pirates]
[Bounty: 2,000,000]

Another noticeable figure was a woman who was sitting at another table. She wore a quite revealing pink dress that revealed almost all of her legs and her chest. She had red curly hair and wore a black hat. She also wore high shoes. At the right and at the left of her there were two men, which he grabbed from the shoulders. She had a smile on her face. Also, around her there were many men, around six more, who were staring at her with amazement because of her great beauty. "So... Sweeties... You say you can do everything about me just like I can do everything about you, right?" her words could be barely heard while she was speaking to the men who were looking at her.

[Introduction Box]
[Yzma Belle "Miss West Blue"]
[Captain of the Lust Pirates]
[Bounty: 3,000,000]

Finally, at another table there was a hooded person. He was quite short and he carried a sword with him. He wore a red robe and had a katana with him.

Also, at the bar there were two more men. One of them was a man with white hair. He carried a rifle with himself and he was smoking a cigar. He was drinking some whiskey in order to relax. He wore black boots, a black shirt and a black coat. Also, he wore black tight pants and a grey long scarf. He had a strange look on his face, the look of a quite ambitious man, yet he did not have the look that most pirates used to have.

[Introduction Box]
[Hyman "HIM"]
[Captain of the Two Sided Adventurers]

At the next of the man, there was one more man. He wore a black suit with white stripes. He was quite muscular and he looked much older than Hyman. He had a very flabby face and he looked quite serious.

[Introduction Box]
[Max "Massacre" Torrio]
[Marine Captain]

"Hm... This place is too quiet, even if it is full of pirates, do you not think?" Hyman said to Max in an attempt to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 am

*Pan over bar. Zoom through doors*

*A pan around the room*

Max sits at the bar of the town he has be sent to, drinking away his spite. A couple of people start yelling things, however, Max looks straight ahead at the bottles on the wall. Max is actually listening very intently, because, while he is here because he's angry, he's also here on a mission. This bar has had the most fights recently, and Max, the highest ranking operative, has been stationed here to nip the fights in the bud.

"You know, this might not end up being that bad of a place to be stationed. I get to sit here and drink all day." Max thinks to himself, while picking out his next drink from the shelf of liquors subconsciously.

A man turns toward Max and asks him a question. The question caught Max by surprise, and instead of asking him what he said he just agreed and turned back toward the bottles.

"Bartender. Can I get a buttery nipple?" He said, deciding against going straight to a whole bottle of hard liquor.

Max goes back to listening, waiting for something to jump on.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 am

"I see..." Hyman said and smiled, after seeing the man agreeing with what he said. Then, he grabbed his glass of whiskey again and continued drinking from it slowly in order to have a drink. It was too hot outside, after all.

However, while Hyman was drinking a man entered the bar. The man knocked the door with great force, breaking it and entered the bar with a wide smile on his face. He wore a cowboy hat and cowboy boots, a pair of jeans. He also wore a long yellow shirt and a brown vest that was made of leather. He carried a lasso on his back. Also, he carried a pistol. Next to him, there were three men, all of them dressed in the same way.

"Yo!" he said as he entered. "Allow me to introduce myself." he continued.

[Introduction Box]
[Luck Chuck "The Pistol"]
[Captain of the "Western Pirates"]
[Bounty: 10,000,000]

"I am Luck Chuck, fellow pirates. I am the captain of the Western Pirates... Me and my crew have set foot on this island recently... And we are searching for strong people to join our crew. So... What do you guys say?" he said and started walking towards Gilmo.

"Luck Chuck "The Pistol"?" Gilmo said with a surprised look on his face, while looking at the man. "You are a quite strong fella. I have heard of you... A 10,000,000 Bounty, huh? You have earned your bounty for pillaging villages... Why would you end up on an island like this one?"
"I see you are well informed... You see, at islands like Kikiriko Island, only weak pirates set foot. It is more easy to recruit those guys to your crew than searching for strong ones..." Luck said.
"So... You are calling us, weak?"
"Indeed I do. I doubt there is a way you can prove the opposite."
"You bastard!" Gilmo said and was about to move. However, before he could do so, Luck shot his glass of beer in an instant, before Gilmo could see that coming. The shattered glasses cut his hand and the man screamed in pain.
"Do you see what I mean? I am giving you one chance... Will you join my crew, or not?"
"S-S-Sorry! I am joining you!".
"Very well..." Luck said and started laughing.
"Wait, captain, what are you doing?!" a goon of Gilmo said in order to complain about his behavior but as soon as he did, he was shot to the head by Luck before he could even see him drawing his gun.
"Silence." Luck said.

After this event happened, the short man with the red robe and the hood got up. He slowly started getting out of the bar, without saying anything. Luck looked towards him and he said "Hey, you! Where do you think you are going?". However, he was given no answer. The man left from the place before Luck did anything. Luck went out of the bar to search for him, but when he got out the man had already disappeared.

"That was weird..." Luck said and then started referring to Yzma. "Cute lady... What about you? Will you join me in my quest to become the pirate king, or will you prefer me to shoot through your skull?"

After Luck spoke those words, Yzma got up and abandoned the two subordinates she was with. She walked towards Luck and touched him at the chin, before kissing him at the cheeks. "If a man like you wants me to follow him, I will abide to everything he says..." she said with an attractive voice to the man, who laughed once again as soon as he listened to the answer of the woman.

The men who were all staring with Yzma were about to complain, but seeing what the man who complained before suffered, they decided not to. Instead, they watched and waited to see what would happen.

"Now... What about you, two?" Luck spoke to Hyman and Max. "What are you going to do? Will you join me or not?"
"I just want to have my drink and leave..." Hyman said. Then, he turned his head towards Max and said "What about you, Mr... Oh wait, what is your name?".
"You do realize that if you decline, I am not going to let you go like that, don't you?"
"Indeed I do." Hyman said and waited to see how Max and Luck would react.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Max sat relaxed with his drink, when a sudden crash happened behind him. Straining himself to not turn around he listed to the sound of a man getting shot. When the man turned to talk to the woman, Max tensed up. "If he lays one finger on her.." He thought to himself as he heard her answer.

Releasing the tension, he heard the guy continue talking, but he drifted off. he came back to his senses when he heard the man next to him ask his name.

"O-oh, my name is Max Torrio. Also known as the massacre..." He said, not aware of the question before hand.

"You do realize that if you decline, I am not going to let you go like that, don't you?" the man named Luck said.

"Indeed I do." replied the person next to me. He then looked at Max like he was supposed to say something.

"W-wellllll...I- um- I think that while your proposition is an interesting and very-uh-serious one, so I think i will need some time to think it un-Over. Umm, I think I'll just call my head quarters with my den-den mushi and see what they thi-think." Max stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:20 pm

"Wow, I really do not want to learn why you are called a massacre..." Hyman commented with a smile on his face after he listened to the man's answer. "However, an epithet cannot refer to something real, it can just be a way to distract you from the real thing. You know... During one of my travels around West Blue, as an explorer, I met a man who was called the killer... Do you know why? Because he used to kill many animals... He was a pitiful hunter! Can you imagine it? Every person who saw him was scared of a simple hunter!" Hyman started telling to Max, ignorning Luck who was getting more and more angry because of the way the two men were behaving to him.

"You bastards... Are you mocking me, or not?" Luck said with an angry look on his face and he drew his gun to point it towards the two men. Then, while Max was about to call the Headquarters with the Den Den Mushi, he shot with his gun, destroying the Den Den Mushi and so the ways of communication between Max and the basement. "You pieces of shit... You are ignoring me as if you are superior... I am not letting you go and I am not letting you call for assistance. We will settle this now." he completed and looked at the two men with an angry glare.

"Barman... Give me another glass of it... I am going to need it." Hyman said to the scared barman and gave his glass of whiskey back to him to fill it with the drink. He was clearly acting in a way that he wanted to annoy Luck and he was succeeding in doing so. The pirate with the bounty of 10,000,000 Beri was so angry that he would start attacking soon.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm

"We will settle this now, you say?" asked Max. "I don't even know if you're worth my time? What is your bounty?"

Max grabs his shield and spins around on the bar stool so he's look at him.

"I could probably destroy you in minutes. I'm a Captain of the marines, you know." Max said, bragging. "In fact, if you want to test this, come outside and I'll show you why may name is Massacre."

Max then grabs his shield, and waltzes outside, waiting for Luck to exit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 am

"A Marine Captain, huh? This is going to be interesting..." Luck said with a smile on his face, while he got out of the bar. He was preparing his gun so that he would be ready to attack whenever Max would let himself open. He believed in his ultimate win. After all, his enemy was underestimating him and the history had shown that whenever people underestimated somebody, they used to end up being beaten up or even killed by them. "A 10,000,000 Bounty-bearer will have no trouble with a Marine Captain like you. I bet your face looks like that after a beating you received from a guy at my level." Luck commented as he got out.

While he was going out, Gilmo, Yzma and the other pirates who were with them and joined Luck because of their own captain's decision were looking at Luck and Max as they were surprised with the outcome of the events and the duel that would take place. And more importantly, this would be a great chance to test the real strength of the man they would join...

"Let's see what he can do..." Gilmo said.
"We will..." Yzma commented and the two of them got out to watch the duel, followed by their subordinates.

And while this was going on, Hyman simply ordered another drink, uninterested in the duel between Max and Luck.

When everybody was gathered outside, Luck looked at Max. They had a fair distance from each other. He said "I will count to ten... And when I do, we both start attacking...". Then, he stopped for a moment and he looked at the sun who was hot. He took a deep breath and he started counting.

"One." he said and some bystanders from around started gathering to see what was going on. "Two." he continued and most of the people who were watching started gulping, excited to see the outcome of the battle but scared at the same time. "TEN!" he shouted and he drew his gun to shoot towards Max in order to damage him or possibly kill him. The battle had just started.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:47 pm

"One. Two. TEN!" Luck said, cheating Max out of his time.

Max quickly ducked behind his shield and whispered "Zou Zou No Mi: Hybrid."

Suddenly Max grew tusks from right under his nose, his ears got a lot bigger, and a big trunk grew from his nose. His hands and feet turned into elephant appendages. He stayed the same size as he was before, so that Luck shouldn't be able to see him.

Max then runs forward and attempts to stab Luck with his shield. Max stays behind the shield at all times so that no bullets can hit him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

"Hm? A zoan user? This is interesting... Very, very interesting..." Luck said with a smile on his face, as soon as he looked at his enemy who transformed into a hybrid form between a human and an elephant. He quickly drew his lasso while Max was running towards him and he prepared himself to throw it. He said "You know, at my place, we use to tame creatures like elephants... You are no match for me." as he threw the lasso towards the shield in order to grab it and take it away from his enemy so that he would leave him opened for a possible attack with his gun. Luck's movements were quite fast... The battle between him and Max looked quite promising and it would definitely be intense.

While Luck was throwing his lasso, the other pirates and the bystanders were looking with amazement. The duel had just started and it looked quite interesting to them. Luck showed great speed and great talent at the usage of his equipment while Max was a fruit user and looked like a powerful combatant. Who would win the battle was something that they could not determine.
"Let's see who is going to win..." Yzma said.
"Right! Yahahahahahahahahaha!" Gilmo agreed with Yzma's comment while the two of them were watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:54 pm

As Luck tried to yank Max's shield away from him, Max hung on very tightly and continued running. As soon as Max got close enough for a melee attack, Max let go of his shield and let Luck pull it away, hopefully throwing Luck off balance. Max, immediately after letting go of his shield attempts to grab Luck with his trunk and headbutt him.

He then wriggles around hoping to smash Luck's head on the ground, causing pain.

Max then releases Luck and grows to 3x his normal size, using his ability Birthgift. He then tries to step on Luck's legs, to trap him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Luck was surprised. Apparently, Max's plan was working. As soon as he pulled the shield with the lasso, he lost his balance and that gave himself an opening. That opening was more than enough for the Marine to perform an attack. Apparently, at first Max grabbed him and headbutted him, causing him great damage. After receiving the headbutt, Max continued by smashing his head on the ground, causing even more damage and, of course, greater pain. "ARGH!" Luck screamed while being slammed because of the sheer force of the attack that was just affecting him.

After that, Luck was released. Max dropped him on the ground. Blood was coming out from the man's mouth and his eyes were completely white. His clothes were all surrounded with dirt, especially after the slam on the ground. His hat had already fallen of his head and his vest was slightly cut. "Wh-What the hell?" Luck started thinking. "That guy... He's very strong. Stronger than I could imagine." he continued before he snapped out of this state, only to see Max trying to stomp him and trap him under his feet. "Damn, this is bad!" Luck said and he started rolling out of the way with the remaining of his strength, hopefully dodging the stomping attack at the last second. Then, he raised his gun and he shot towards his enemy in an attempt to cause him damage.

"Wow... This is not what I expected from him..." Gilmo said.
"I agree..." Yzma remarked but before they could continue their speech, the voice of one of the subordinates, that Luck came with at the bar, was heard.
"Relax... The battle has just started... The boss can do more things than these. After all, he has a bounty of 10,000,000 Beri... Mufufufufu...".

What did these words mean? What was the secret power of Luck?
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:36 pm

As Luck's shots exploded out of the gun, and towards me, I quickly say "Birthgift" and shrink back down to normal size, hopefully dodging the bullet, by shrinking under it.

I then say "Trunk" and a trunk extends from my hand. It stretches about 7' long. "Tusk" I say as a 4' tusk extends out of the trunk. I then attempt to hit Luck over the head with my tusk while walking forward towards my shield.

Assuming that I get there without anything happening, I pick up the shield and duck behind it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:03 am

[OOC: The RP is in third person, Cat, so can you avoid using first person in the next post?]

"You are not doing anything!" Luck said with a serious look on his face, as he got up from the ground and looked towards the enemy who was attempting to grab his shield back while also attacking him to buy some time. "It seems that I should have done that sooner, but you looked too weak to me to do that... Sorry for my mistake." Luck commented as he moved his head downwards and took an evil look on his face.

One second later, something unexpected happened. Many tentacles started sprouting from his body and they were extending towards the direction of the Trunk. Apparently, with a few of the tentacles, Luck was attempting to grab the enemy and stop him from reaching him with his attack, while with the remaining of the tentacles, Luck tried to grab the shield back towards him so that his enemy would not take it back. The tentacles extended with great speed and they were quite fast, fast enough to reach the shield before the enemy, especially if he had his trunk grabbed.

"The Tentacle Tentacle Fruit is a very versatile fruit... Don't you think so?" Luck commented while all these things were going on.

"Hm... So he's a fruit user, as well, huh?" Gilmo said with a surprised look on his face. "And I thought that I am one of the few people here in West Blue who actually use fruits! Yahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
"Hm? You are using a fruit, too?" Yzma asked with curiosity.
"Of course!" Gilmo said with a smile on his face and the two of them kept watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 pm

[Ooc: Ahah, sorry.]

The enemy grabs his shield and tells him he has a devil fruit.

"Oh. I see how it is. Alright, well, I'm supposed to take all pirates alive, but, if something 'accidentely' happens to just ONE of them, I'm sure it will be fine." Max says as he transforms into his full elephant form.

Max then lowers his head and bolts toward his enemies direction, hoping to stab him through his ribs, not killing him, but hurting him. It is not very possible to pick him up or to move him at this rate because he weights 2 tons right now.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 am

Luck looked with horror as Max started transforming into an elephant. That thing really was unexpected. He could not see that coming, at least so soon. Even with his tentacles, a man like him, with such a short size and such a small weapon, he could not do anything to Max. He started getting the feeling that he would lose the battle.

"Damn it!" he said as the Marine was about to stab him. However, while he said so he was about to make a move that would save his life, at least for a few more minutes. The pirate quickly dropped the shield, extended his tentacles and grabbed himself from the roof the bar. Then, he pulled himself towards the bar's roof and he managed to avoid getting hit by the attack, as he was pulled away before Max stabbed him while being in his elephant form. Afterwards, as soon as that happened, the man cleared the sweat that was running through his face with his hands and pointed towards the elephant with his gun in an attempt to shoot him at the head from the top of the roof.

While he was pointing towards the enemy, he said to the men who were with him, as well as Yzma and Gilmo "YOU BASTARDS! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! ATTACK HIM!". Upon listening to that, the pirates, who came along with Luck at the bar before, pointed their guns towards the elephant-man and prepared to shoot as well. Luck was clearly cheating in order to win in the duel against the marine, as soon as he realized that he could not do anything against him... Yzma and Gilmo, though, as well as their subordinates would not do anything... They were waiting for something...
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 pm

"Maybe you didn't go to school, but elephants hide is strong enough to not be cut by some knives. Your bullets aren't gonna do anything." Max said looking at all of the other subordinates."I see there are a couple of you not attacking...Is that a sign? I extend a welcome for you to help me fight these guys. In return I won't arrest you." He said referring to Yzma and Gilmo. 'If not, that's not a problem, my backup will be here by the time I finish this runt off." he said, finishing his speech.

Seeing the confused look in his opponents eyes, he remembered, "Ah, that's right, I haven't signaled my backup yet." He said.

Suddenly he stands up on two feet and lets out a loud, booming roar. "They'll be here soon enough. Now, back to what I was saying. Are you going to join me or not?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 am

Yzma and Gilmo looked towards Max with a serious look on their faces. His proposition was actually good and sounded fair enough. Seeing the strength he had, both Yzma and Gilmo knew that they were no match for Max, at least at this point, unless they found a way to weaken him. It was most likely that Luck would lose the battle and he would be arrested. That proposition of Max was in fact a very good chance to get away from the island and from the brawl without ending up in the prison...

"Yahahahahahahaha! That sounds interesting! I accept the deal!" Gilmo said.
"Yeah... Me, too..." Yzma also agreed.

Upon saying that, Gilmo, his subordinates and Yzma's subordinates started making their move. All of them drew their swords and they moved in front of the way of the Western Pirates who were about to attack Max. Without a second thought, they slashed them and took them down, before they could shoot towards Max and towards themselves and helping the Marine who was taking on their captain. "Wow... All those guys... They are quite strong..." Yzma mumbled with a smile on her face, as soon as she looked at Gilmo and his crew.

"YOU TRAITORS! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Luck said with an angry look on his face, while looking at all the pirates he befriended a few minutes ago who turned their backs on him when they realized that he was in a pinch. "YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THAT!" he shouted and a giant tentacle sprouted on his body, as big as the tail of a dinosaur. "TENTACLE SMASH!" he said and he attempted to smash all of them with the tentacle in order to take his revenge on them, while letting the Marine Captain just look at him. His attack was aiming towards the traitorous pirates, including Yzma and Gilmo and not at Max.

Meanwhile, inside the bar...

After finishing his drink, Hyman moves his head towards the barman. "Get me one more glass." he said.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 pm

While watching the tentacle slam down towards the ground, Max suddenly had a great idea and knew what his next move would be.

He now had a moral delima. Would he take down the building under Luck and endanger lives, or get the people out of the building and lose this chance of beating Luck.

This whole decision could be denied if the outcome of the attack on his new subordinates was positive. Max waited for the attack to come, thinking that he would make his decision right after.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 am

"Wait a minute... If that attack slams us, even your subordinates will die! Do you really want that?" Gilmo asked Luck with a worried look on his face, while sweat started dropping from his head. However, while he said that, Luck looked with an evil look on his face and without a second thought he replied "Well... If they die, I can always find new ones. That's how the pirate world works, after all.". "You bastard! Everybody! Concentrate your attacks on the tentacle!" Gilmo said and all the pirates started attacking the tentacle by shooting bullets towards it. While they did so, Yzma left from the spot and disappeared, as she did not want to get hit by the dangerous and powerful attack. "RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Luck laughed madly while his tentacle got hit by the bullets and in the end he smashed the pirates with it, causing them great damage to their bodies to the point that most of their bones were broken. Some of them were killed in an instant, while stronger ones like Gilmo were lying on the ground with great injuries.

"This is what you get for betraying me!" Luck said and then pointed with his tentacle towards Max. "Now, you are next." he said.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 am

Seeing this happen, Max let out a sigh of sadness. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. THERE WAS A GIANT TENTACLE COMING TOWARD YOU."

Knowing that he would rather take care of this dangerous criminal and maybe endanger some lives, than let this criminal continue his raid on this town, he let out a loud roar, hoping to warn the people in the bar.

Max extends his trunk 10x it's normal length and grows to the tallest he can be. He rushes at the opponent and reaches with his trunk to try and grab the tentacle and hold it down so that Luck can't move.

He then slams right into the bar and brings down the building, hopefully making Luck fall in the debris. He looks through the debris for the old man and the bartender, the only people who were left in the bar from what Max knew.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 am

[Hyman isn't an old man btw lol]

The bartender was running out of the bar while Max started his rampage on the bar's building. Apparently, the marine was willing to go as far as he needed in order to take down the pirate who challenged him to a duel. He did not hesitate at destroying the whole bar in order to take him down. With one hit, the trunk of the elephant caused great damage on the building and Luck lost his balance. While the building was crumbling and started falling, Luck fell along with it. The majority of the bar was destroyed. Crumbles were around it everywhere and inside those crumbles there was only the lying body of Luck. Luck was lying in a very injured state. Blood was coming out of his mouth and only the white part of his eyes could be seen. His tentacle had just disappeared and his gun had fallen of his hand. He also had blood around his clothes. He was probably stabbed by some sharp stones while he was falling... Near it, Hyman was on his chair and kept drinking his drink as if nothing happened. Luckily enough, the roof did not fall on his head...

"I see you got him..." Hyman raised his head towards Max, who could be seen in his elephant form. The roof was destroyed and Max was tall enough to be seen by Hyman. "Quite impressive." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:33 pm

OOC: Sorry, I got Gilmo and Hyman mixed up.

"Heh, thanks." Max said, panting. Max was very happy to see that Hyman was unhurt, but he didn't show that in his face. He looked down at the dead man. After a couple seconds he said "Well, at least we don't have to pay taxes for him in jail anymore...hehaha..." trying to squeeze out a laugh to lighten the situation.

Max looked at a couple of the bystanders who looked amazed at the fact that he had changed his demeanor so fast. Max transformed back to his normal size and adjusted his jacket on himself.

He walked over to the dead man and picked up his body. He layed him down outside of the crumbles of the building on the sand.

He looked behind himself and saw his backup arriving. "Oh, well thanks guys. You're a lot of help." He sarcastically yelled at them.

He then walked over to the pirates crushed by the tentacle. "Okay, who here is alive still? Marines, take anyone who is alive to a hospital. Also, take all of the dead bodies and lay them out by the other one over there." He ordered, pointing to Luck.

He then looked at the man inside of the bar. "Listen, you haven't done much, but I know you're a pirate. I'm gonna have to arrest you unless you can give me a reason not to."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm

"A reason not to? What is your reason to arrest me in the first place?" Hyman said while getting up from his chair, right after he finished his drink. "I am a mere explorer... As long as I have no bounty on my head, I don't see how the marines can catch me as a pirate... And I doubt that there are any reports that say that I have caused harm to others... Even if you want to, there is no reason for you to do so. It would be like you are arresting a citizen because he has the potential to become a pirate. Would that be fair?" Hyman said to the Marine. Then, he pointed towards Luck and he continued speaking "Unlike him, I did not cause any trouble... And I doubt that a Marine like you would ever want to catch a man who has not done anything at all. Do you not agree?". Afterwards, after finishing his words Hyman passed right next to Max and said with a smile on his face "Now... Farewell. You can answer me the next time we meet...". As soon as he spoke his last words, he walked away and he eventually disappeared from the place... Hyman had just left.
Back to top Go down
Catstache

Catstache

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Looking over to Gilmo he stutters "Wh...what just happened...Did he just walk away from me? I...I don't really...what?"

After regaining himself he asks, "Where did that girl go? I want to know who she is..."

He looks around trying to think what happened to her. He wanted to thank her and see if he could get her bounty down...but...he couldn't do that unless he was with her.

He decided to pay the bartender for his damages and he waited for that girl.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 am

Hyman was walking for quite a while. He walked slowly around the place and finally he ended up in the docks. There, he moved towards a ship. There was a little bridge that connected the dock with the ship. The ship was not a big one. In fact, it was a caravel ship that was fast but not too strong. It had an owl as a figurehead and it's overall space was for around five - six people. He kept walking on that bridge and in the end he arrived at the ship's deck with a smile on his face.

On the deck, there were two other men. One of them was a man with a hat. He had an iron cast on his hand and he wore casual clothes. He also had brown hair. As for his facial hair, he had a black beard. The second man was a quite brute guy. He had black messy hair and he carried an ax with him. He looked quite strong and powerful.

"Hello, everybody!" he said with a smile on his face and before he could speak any more words, another man appeared. The man was the short man who was at the bar, under the hood. He still wore the hood on his head and the exact same clothes. Without even passing through the little bridge, he jumped on the ship's deck with a high jump and he took off his hood. He was about to speak a few words.

"Hello, young men." he said with a smile on his face.
"You are late, Shan." Hyman said and turned towards the man. As soon as he spoke his name, the man took off his hood, revealing his old face that was full of wrinkles, his slim eyes and his white hair which were tied to look like a ponytail.

[Introduction Box]
[Shan Yang]
[First Mate of the Two Sided Adventurers and Informative]

"Sorry... I had to look around the area to see whether there was somebody with potential." Shan said with a serious voice.
"To be honest, everybody here was weaker than a slug. I could have shot them instantly..." Hyman commented and started laughing.
"Yes... None of them was made of "our" material." Shan commented.
"Indeed. And I don't really want any people like these in my crew..." Hyman said.

[Introduction Box]
[Hyman "HIM"]
[Captain of the Two Sided Adventurers]

"Whatever..." Hyman continued. "We got nothing here... It is about time for us to set sail... Morpheus, get to the steering wheel... Leonard, get ready to navigate... We are about to set sail." he completed and he looked towards the island for a last time.

Meanwhile, in the bar...

Yzma did not appear, after all. Apparently, she was probably gone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 1; The brawl at Kikiriko Island
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next