One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am

It had been some time after the incident of Kikiriko Island. The Two Sided Adventurers were traveling at the sea for around a week and they had finally arrived at another island. This time, the island they arrived at was completely different. Unlike Kikiriko Island that had a small town that looked old-fashioned, this island was much more advanced. Instead of having a town, it only had one major site. It had a giant circus on which everybody could watch the show. Inside the circus, many shows were being shown, such as acrobatics, magic tricks and many other stuff like these. It was a place where everybody could enjoy themselves and they could have some fun. Even the most serious people could start smiling by watching the show of the circus... The place was none other than Circus Island, the major tourist attraction of West Blue.

But instead of only having the circus, Circus Island had many other features. It had facilities where people could play some card games, ride a horror train and of course the giant Ferris Wheel of the island, the main tourist attraction of the island right after the circus. The place had many people on it... Travelers from around the whole world used to go there often and pirates used to step on the island. Seeing the place as a place where they could rest, most of the pirates would not cause any trouble and would just enjoy the show by watching. As a result, no signs of evil acts were ever found on the island. It could be described as a very quiet place...

As Double Adventure almost arrived at the small island, Hyman took a look at it. He could see the giant Ferris Wheel and the tent of the circus from afar. He took a surprised look on his face and he turned his head towards Shan. He was about to ask him something.

"Shan... What is this place?" he asked.
"Well, this place is a small island called Circus Island. As its name suggests, it is an island that has a circus on it... It is tourist attraction. Many people, including pirates, get there every day."
"I see... This place will be having many people... It will be a good chance for us to scout for a new member, do you not agree? I really am in need of a doctor..."
"Hm... We might find some doctors at the island, but I really doubt that you can find some worthy ones over here. " Shan said and he stared towards the island as well.

Afterwards, Hyman turned his head towards the place of the steering wheel. He spoke to Morpheus "Okay, Morpheus. Head to that island with the circus tent. We are going to stop for a while...".

The Two Sided Adventurers would arrive at Circus Island soon.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:24 am

Morpheus looked towards the island and chuckled as he steered the ship towards the island. Morpheus turned his head towards Hyman, still chuckling slightly;
"We're not picking up anyway clowns are we? Hm...Might actually be funny if we did. Clown Doctor. Hmhm."
Morpheus chuckled for a while before stopping and shaking his head. Morpheus sighed as they got closer and closer to the island and then began to think to himself. After a while, Morpheus looked up at Hyman again, opening his mouth to speak;
"Your taking me on land this time, right? I don't want you to find someone that can't even protect themselves from an axe."
Morpheus shook his head then piped up once more;
"Actually, send Iron-Fist over there at them. If they face against me or you, of course they're going to lose. No-one can stand the might of Gods. Anyway, we're almost there."
Morpheus went quiet once more as the ship started to come closer to the island.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 am

"There is no need for that discussion, Morpheus... We are all going to head to the island and have some fun, while Shan will be searching for our doctor." Hyman said with a smile on his face, as the ship finally arrived at the island. Then, he turned his head towards Shan. He continued saying "Oh, and Shan... I want to tell you one more thing... If you find a guy who is worthy enough to join the crew, test him first... After all, most of the people here are not pirates... They are either spectators or clowns.".

As soon as Shan listened to this, he took a serious look on his face. "That is impossible." he said while jumping at the island. He turned his head towards Hyman who was on the ship and he continued "People are not allowed to fight here... That is a law of the island. And according to my information, a battle has never taken place at this island...".

"Huh? For real?" Hyman said with a surprised look on his face. "I really doubt that... I mean, it is impossible to believe it when you think of it. There is no place where people live and where even a drop of blood has not fallen, at least at this world. The only place where I can imagine that happening is heaven... And this place does not really look like what I believe to be heaven..."

"You have a point there... And we agree. I am just telling you one thing. Do not get caught in a battle... Trust me... The laws here might be few but they are very strict. The place has no Marines and this is scaring me. Even at my times as an explorer, there were no marines over here and yet nothing has happened. Do you know what that means? It means that there either too many good pirates who are obedient to the laws of the place, something that I doubt... Or those who cause trouble get vanished for all eternity and the events are covered. So, be careful." Shan said and started running fast towards the middle of the island where the circus and the Ferris Wheel were. Eventually the man disappeared and he left his three crew mates behind.

"Whatever... I will still find my doctor." Hyman said and then turned his head towards the others. "Anyway, I am going..." he said as he jumped on the land and he started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Morpheus walks to the edge of the ship and lowers the anchor, making sure that the ship won't sail off by itself. After this is done, Morpheus walks off of the ship, following Hyman. Once Morpheus begins walking next to Hyman, he opens his mouth to speak;
"I take it by fun, you mean instilling fear into the masses? If so, then good. If not, then I'm going to do so anyway. People need to realise that Gods walk among them."

Meanwhile, somewhere on the island
A man dressed as a plague doctor walks around the island, constantly looking around himself and sniggering quietly. His extra-long arms hang lazily by his side as he walks through the crowds. As the man walks through the crowds, he slipped his hand up his sleeve and pulled out a syringe with a viscous red liquid inside it. The man walked next to someone and filled them with the liquid. As the man finished, he walked away, putting the syringe back inside his sleeve. The man walked away as the person he injected begins to fight those around him. As this happens, an eerie laughter can be heard echoing: {Karajajaja}
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Hyman (Along with Morpheus - A few meters away from the ship)

"Well, I do not really mean that..." Hyman said with a smile on his face. "My order is not to instill fear to the masses of the people who are on the island... I just said that I will not prevent you from doing so, if you want to... However, do not draw too much attention... We do not know what we might encounter if we break the laws of the island. In order for the circus to run safely without the aid of the navy, I believe that there are some powerful individuals on the island..." he continued while the two of them walked.

Shan (Around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

Meanwhile, Shan had run so fast that he had already arrived at the main area of the island. He was around the circus and around the giant Ferris Wheel and he was looking at the people who were around. All of them seemed to be happy and they were all having fun. Many of them were eating pop corn and some others were drinking their drinks...

"They all look like they are having some fun..." Shan mumbled and he kept looking around. While he looked around, though, his eyes fell on a man who was dressed in an awkward way. That man was dressed like a plague doctor and his whole appearance was quite intimidating. He had long arms and his face was covered with the mask of a plague doctor... Who would have guessed... Could Shan be right? Could he had just found the doctor they were looking for? This was very weird...

"I really can't believe that... That guy is dressed like a plague doctor... Could he be a real doctor?" Shan wondered and he started watching him. As he watched him, he noticed some weird things. The man was using some chemicals on the people around, making them fight each other... Quite reckless from his side, but awesome at the same time. That guy had just managed to make a bunch of people start a fight at a place were fighting was something forbidden. He was wicked enough for the crew...

"It looks like I found the new doctor..." Shan said and he started following the strange man to approach him when he could get the chance to do so at a safer spot.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 pm

After navigating their way to Kikiriko Island Leonard was tired and his eyes felt heavy. He had seen both Morpheus & Hyman leave the ship and chose to stay aboard so he could protect it. They didn't know much about the island or its inhabitants and he felt much more comfortable aboard the ship so he chose to stay behind. As he walked around the deck his right arm felt heavy so he chose to take this time to increase the strength in his left arm. Getting down he begun to do one arm push ups and count out loud. His left hand on the floor and body at the perfect angle he begun counting loudly.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10..."

His shoulder had already begun to hurt but its because he wasn't used to doing so much exercise with his left arm. He wouldn't give in though. It was about time he attempted to equalise the strength in the two arms. Maybe later he'd also get a cast for his left arm. It would be useful to do so but he needed the money first. He thought to himself, since I'm a pirate I should be able to steal enough money to get a black smith to make another one for him. At least he hoped so.

As he continued pushing up with his left arm he began to sweat and shake a little. Sweat dripped from his body and he removed his t-shirt stopping momentarily to wipe the sweat from his forehead then continued. It felt so much nicer without all the restricting clothing and he continued feeling much more free and at ease.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 am

"Well, I doubt they could be that strong. Fair enough, they must be stronger than the navy to not need them, but I really truly doubt that they could be any trouble for us."
Morpheus continues to walk next to Hyman, chuckling to himself and swinging his axe of his shoulder as he chuckles.

The man dressed as a Plague Doctor continues to walk through the crowd. After injecting a single man with his blood-lust drug, everyone around him began to fight as well, and around those people, other people began to fight. Chaos continued to spread further and further out in a ring. The Plague Doctor simply walked away, laughing to himself.
The Plague Doctor eventually got out of the crowd and continued to laugh. He looked back at the crowd and saw the masses continuing to fight each other. Chaos was always such a pleasure to see. Other civilians came to try and stop the fighting but only got pulled into the fighting themselves. The Plague Doctor stayed where he was and just watched the chaos he started spread like wildfire, laughing to himself; {Karajajaja}
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 am

Hyman (On the road towards the circus tent - Along with Morpheus)

"We will see about that..." Hyman said as he and Morpheus proceeded towards the giant circus tent and the giant Ferris Wheel. The two of them were moving towards the place and they would arrive soon enough to see what was going on... They would arrive at the place that the ruckus took place soon.

Seeing the man causing the ruckus between the people who were around, Shan was intrigued with him. Apparently, he was dressed like a plague doctor and he used chemicals on people... He could be a real doctor, and if he was, he definitely was made of the same material as the rest of the people from the crew. As a result, Shan was following him for a while... He walked behind him and kept track of his actions for some time and in the end, when most of the people who were around got engaged in the brawl, Shan appeared in front of the doctor and said with a smile on his face "Hello, Plague Doctor... I see what you did there...".
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Plague Doctor
The Doctor watched the chaos ensue for a time, sniffing in the sweet smell of destruction. Soon a man, one which the Doctor had never seen before, appeared before him and spoke. The Doctor just smiled under his mask, speaking in his extremely gravely voice. The voice was to the point that it no longer sounded human and sounded of one belonging to some bedtime monster;
"And do I have an admirer or do I have a mob? {Karajajaja} In either case, I would like to know the name of the person talking to me as either way I may choose you as my next test subject. {Karajajaja}"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

"I would rather not tell you my name, as long as I won't get a positive answer from you, doctor... I suggest you to take the part for becoming a test subject back, otherwise it seems that the two of us will have to clash with each other... Listen... I just need a doctor... Are you in, or not?" the old man said to the plague doctor with an angry look on his face. The plague doctor was very strange. Even if Shan could understand that he was made of the same material as he was, he still had that strange smell of death that annoyed Shan. Of course, Shan was used of that. He had lived long enough to get used to the strange smell of death. However, he knew that any enemies who had it would have to be eliminated quickly, before they could mean any trouble. Those people could mean danger at any time and Shan preferred them to be dead if they were not his friends.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

The Plague Doctor
The Plague Doctor looked at the man who just gave him an offer. He smirked underneath his mask, chuckling ever so slightly. He folded his arms, slipping each arm into the opposite sleeve as he did so. The Doctor began to speak in his gravely voice once more;
"You need a Doctor, yet you won't let the doctor experiment on you? {Karajajaja} You're no fun. Where would the fun be without experiment one a few of your friends? Nowhere, that's where. I'm afraid I'll have to decline until you can get something to persuade me to join."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 pm

"I see what you are doing here..." Shan said with a smile on his face. "You really are smarter than I thought... You want me to either compromise with your needs or just battle you... I have to inform you that I am not a man who makes compromises..." Shan said and he moved his hand on his long katana, prepared to start a fight, if he needed to. "Listen... I will make you some propositions... Seeing the ruckus you just caused, I am afraid that you will start getting chased by the people of the island soon... So, even if I start a battle, everybody will blame you instead. I am giving you two options... You can either come with me and we can leave from this place quietly, before you have your head cut, or we can battle and if I win, you are joining me... What do you say, Plague Doctor? Keep in mind that if you decline my offer, you will still get engaged in a battle against me and that will stall you enough until the guards of the island come". Shan was a man who was reasonable enough and he hoped that the doctor would be reasonable enough to listen to his two propositions... No reasonable man would agree to be blamed various categories with the risk of his life. He hoped that the Plague Doctor would understand that and would agree to follow him without having to battle...

Meanwhile, at an office inside a small building...

A clown enters the office and says to the man who is sitting on the chair behind it "Sir, somebody has caused a fuss outside of the circus! We have to interfere before the visitors leave."
"I see..." the man who was sitting behind his office said. His face was hidden behind a newspaper. "Too bad... And the newspaper had some interesting news about a strange incident on Kikiriko Island... A bar was destroyed by a Marine and two rookie pirates were killed... Wow..." the man said and he closed his newspaper. Then, he got up and said "Anyway, let's move on. Call the other two."
"Right, sir." the clown said and he run out of the office...

Who were those two mysterious men and who were the people they would call?
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:50 pm

The Plague Doctor
The doctor stared at the man in front of him for a while, chuckling lowly to himself. He truly thought that coercion might work? More the fool he. The Plague Doctor stopped laughing for a second and spoke;
"I'm more than capable of handling a few idiots by myself. You've seen first-hand that I can cause massive uproar in a crowd that usually have no thought of violence at all. So all I have to say to you is that if you thought coercion would work against me, you're dead wrong. {Karajajaja}"
The Plague Doctor pulled out a syringe from his sleeve. The contents seem to be a watery blue liquid. With his other hand, the Plague Doctor pulled the whip from around his waist and aimed for the man's sword, hoping to knock it out of his hand. While he did this, the Doctor also threw the syringe towards the man at a high-speed, hoping the needle would puncture the man to allow the liquid to enter his body.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:54 pm

"Century Leap!" Shan said with a serious look on his face, as he performed a high jump from his previous position. It was clear that after performing the high jump, Shan's body would fall right next to the Plague Doctor, granting Shan the chance so slice him with his sword. While falling, Shan unsheathed his sword and he prepared to counter attack with a slash while saying "We will see about that...". The battle between the two dangerous men had just started... Both Shan and the plague doctor were two men who meant real danger... Even if Shan did not show it, he was more capable than any person at around his age and he would prove that to the plague doctor very, very soon by taking him down with his own katana.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 pm

The Plague Doctor
As the man quickly jumped up into the air, the Plague Doctor dropped his whip and pulled 2 syringes from his sleeves, both with different liquids. One contained a viscous purple liquid while the other contained a watery white liquid. Instead of waiting for the man to arrive near him, the doctor instead injected both liquids into himself, chuckling as he did so. Once he did, the doctor dropped both syringes as his muscles began to grow. Now the man had appeared next to the doctor and tried to cut him. As the man swung his sword, the doctor grabbed it. The doctor's hand began to bleed and his chuckling stopped. The Plague Doctor spoke to the man;
"Being polite, I shall allow you access to the name of the man that will beat you to an inch of your life. The name is Krankheit Jikken, and it's a pleasure to pummel you today."
As he finished this, Krankheit brought up his arm in a whip like fashion to punch the man's face. If this hit, it would be like being hit by a literal train in the form of a punch.

~Strength Enhancement: Post 1/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 1/8~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 pm

"Stop it right there!" a voice was heard as Krankheit was about to perform his punch and Shan turned his head towards the direction that the voice came from, letting his guard down and getting hit with such force that we was sent several meters away with great speed. The old man hit on a wall and the wall started crumbling, to the point that several crumbles fell on his body and buried him. "ARGH~~~!!!" the old man screamed in pain as the ruins of the wall were falling on him and his voice could not be heard afterwards.

"It's good to know your name..." the man who ordered Kraknheit to stop continued. "I needed it anyway to mention in the poster who would be the main participant in this month's Colosseum Survival..." he continued saying. The man was a very strange man. He was dressed like a clown. He had make up on his whole face and a long red nose. He had red hair that were messed up and he wore the clothes of a clown.

[Introduction Box]
[Jester Jack]
[Owner of the West Blue Circus, Leader of the Four Clowns of the Apocalypse, Head of the Security Guard]

Along with him, there were three other men. These three men were also dressed like clowns and no difference on them could be seen with an exception of the hair. One of them had yellow hair, another one had green hair and the last one had blue hair.

[Introduction Box]
[Joker Jokes "The yellow clown" - Jafar Johnson "The green clown" - Juggler Jalmaz "The blue clown]
[Security Guards of the West Blue Circus]

The guards of the place had just arrived and they seemed to be quite angry! What would happen next?
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Krankheit began to laugh at the sight of the apparent security of the islands. Trust the circus island to have clowns of all things as the island security. Krankheit stopped laughing and forgot about the old man he had just punched and concentrated on the clowns for a moment;
"Greetings Gentlemen. I can see that you mean business, so I'll get right to the chase and pummel you as I did the old man. {Karajajaja}"
Krankheit pulled out two more syringes. One was filled with a viscous pink liquid while the other one was filled with a watery yellow liquid. Again, Krankheit injected both of these into himself and then dropped the syringes and then laughed for a bit and sighed. Krankheit cracked his neck and picked up his whip. He tied the whip around his waist and then set off charging at the red-haired clown at high-speed. Krankheit pulled his arm back and as he reached the red-haired crown (or if anything tried to go near him) he would whip it forward to act as a high-speed punch.

~Strength Enhancement: Post 2/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 2/8~
~Speed Enhancement: Post 1/8~
~Increased Pain Resistance: Post 1/8~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Jester (Around the circus tent and the Ferris wheel)

"He's way too pathetic for me to handle him." Jester said as he jumped out of the way with great speed and landed on the roof of a building. Then, he raised his hand and pointed towards the plague doctor. He took an evil look on his face and he started explaining "We are the only security guards around the place... Do you know why? It's because that nobody else is needed except from us... Only the three of the guys that are below along with you are more than capable and they can defeat you with ease...". Afterwards, he laughed and he waited for his men to do the job.

"Jester... Why is he always leaving the job to us, always?" Joker wondered.
"I guess it is because he's the head of the place... and the head of the security." Jafar commented.
"Whatever..." Juggler completed.
"So... Who is going to take him on, I wonder?" Joker asked.
"It's obvious, isn't it?" Jafar said and looked towards Juggler.
"WHAT? ME? Come on! I did the job the last time something similar happened!" Juggler said.
"That's why I am proposing you..." Jafar said. "You are more used to cleaning up the mess that some bastards cause."
"Hmph... Okay..." Juggler said and he stepped forward towards the plague doctor. "I am going to be your opponent." the blue haired clown said.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Krankheit looked towards the blue-haired clown and shook his head, chuckling;
"You should know better than to fight me one on one. Otherwise you may gain a split skull. {Karajajaja}"
Krankheit crouches and jumps into the air, much like the old man did before. Krankheit cups both hands together and begins to fall. As Krankheit falls, he places his hands behind his head and brings them forth to try and hit the clown. If the attack hit, the damage could be extremely great. If the clown dodged, the ground would definitely receive quite a bit of damage, so much that it would definitely cause some cracking.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Juggler (Around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel - With Krankheit, Jester, Joker and Jafar)

Juggler was staying still at his position, acting as if nothing was going on. Apparently, the clown was not moving from his place no matter what. It seemed like he had a way to counter the attack or at least avoid getting damaged from it. With a smile on his face, the clown stayed at his position and looked over the plague doctor that was coming towards him. "Attacking me like that?" he asked as the punch was about to strike him at the face. Then, the punch hit him and his neck was stretched and Juggler stayed still as if nothing happened. "Too reckless..." he completed and he started explaining.

"I am a Devil Fruit user... I have eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi... I am a rubber man. As a result, I am immune to blunt attacks, including your current attack.". Then, the clown moved his hand backwards and he started stretching it. "And now... Get ready to see what my fruit can do... Elastic Punch!" he completed and then the stretched arm moved towards Krankheit in an attempt to punch him in the face.

Hyman (Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

Meanwhile, Hyman and Morpheus had almost arrived...

"So this is Circus Island... I see..." Hyman said to Morpheus before he listened to a fuss that was being caused. He turned his head towards the direction of the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel and he said "Hm?". Hyman was disturbed by the fuss that the brawl, which Krankheit caused before, made. The captain of the Two Sided Adventurers would arrive there soon.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:55 am

Krankheit "Plague Doctor" Jikken
Krankehit took the punch to the face and moved back due to it's force. He simply chuckled as his drug took it's effect. He felt nothing. Krankheit stood back at his full height and laughed to himself. He took his whip from waist and cracked against the wall;
"You're facing a man who can feel no pain. {Karajajaja}"
Krankheit look at his hands for a few moments and spoke to himself in a low volume;
"Must make claws. And maybe scales."
Krankheit looked back up at the Blue-Haired Clown and smirked behind his mask. He disappeared for a second, re-appearing a few feet behind the clown. Krankheit tried to whip the whip around the clown's throat and tighten it, hoping to strangle the clown. He laughed to himself, speaking to the clown in a mocking tone;
"My drugs do wonders on the body, but you must be aware of the "choking hazards". {Karajajaja}"

~Strength Enhancement: Post 4/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 4/8~
~Speed Enhancement: Post 3/8~
~Increased Pain Resistance: Post 3/8~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 am

Juggler vs Krankheit (Around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

"You can't really understand it, do you?" Juggler said with a smile while stretching his neck upwards at the time Krankheit moved his whip. Then, the rest of the body was pulled towards the head and reverted to its original state, with Juggler being on the air and dodging the incoming attack of the plague doctor. "You are a doctor... I am a specialized fighter... There is a difference between us that clearly shows that you are going to lose against me.". Afterwards, he started stretching his legs forward and backward swiftly in an attempt to kick Krankheit. While he did so, it looked like many legs were moving towards the plague doctor in order to kick him. "Elastic Kick Barrage!" Juggler said and laughed while he performed the technique. (it basically is like a gatling gun but with the legs)
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:00 am

Krankheit
Krankehit lifted the blows and started to move backwards. All this time, he just continued to laugh. Krankheit sighed and began to talk in his gravely voice once more;
"I did tell you that I couldn't be hurt, yet you still try to harm me? {Karajajaja}"
Once the attacking stopped, Krankheit would move towards the part of the wall that crumbled on top of the old man. As he began to move the rocks away, Krankheit would speak up;
"Hey, old man! I'll accept your offer on one condition; Get rid of these clowns. {Karajajaja}"

~Strength Enhancement: Post 5/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 5/8~
~Speed Enhancement: Post 4/8~
~Increased Pain Resistance: Post 4/8~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 am

Shan (Along with Krankheit, Jester, Jafar, Joker and Juggler - Around the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

"I had been waiting to listen to that!" Shan said with a smile on his face and he jumped out of the crumbles in a perfect state. "I was bored of waiting down there until you would ask for my help... You are too late and stubborn, you know!" Shan said with a smile on his face and he grabbed his sword, surprising everybody who was around, including Jester, the boss of the clowns.

"Guys... This is not an ordinary old man... He has something strange in his look..." Jester said to his subordinates in order to warn them and he was right. The times that Shan was about to start battling seriously, he was not the kind-looking old man he usually was. As soon as the battle would start, he would demonstrate his real personality, the evil personality of a ruthless fighter who would stop at nothing in order to take down his enemies. Shan would never look at the price he would have to pay if he wanted to earn a victory in a battle and that was what made him even more dangerous.

"Well... I guess we can take on those three guys as a start..." Shan said with a smile on his face and looked towards Krankheit. "What do you say, comrade?" he asked.

Hyman (Along with Morpheus - Near the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel)

As Hyman and Morpheus were approaching the circus tent and the Ferris Wheel, they happened to run on the brawl that was caused earlier by the plague doctor. Apparently, the brawl had become very big. There were more than thirty people who were attacking each other violently, as if they had turned into wild beasts. The drug of the plague doctor was definitely something dangerous...

"Wow... And Shan said that battling here is something that is forbidden... Whatever... We are moving." Hyman commented to Morpheus as they passed through the crowd. However, while they were passing, something else happened. When the two of them were moving, two other men threw two glasses on their heads in order to attack them as well. Hyman was hit with the glass and he got slightly damaged, getting angry enough... Hyman was about to enter the brawl...
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 am

Krankheit
Krankheit looked at the old man in surprise. He was positive that he knocked him out cold. Krankheit shrugged. At least the old man was on his side now. Krankehit walked up next to the old man and smirked at him;
"Several things. One; If I go down,you'll need to protect me. These drugs come with a nasty side-effect. Two; You go for the Blue-Haired Clown. He has the Rubber Fruit and, as such, my attacks do nothing."
Krankheit nodded and ran towards a different clown, whipping his arm to punch the other one, hoping that this one had a different fruit, if any at all.
~Strength Enhancement: Post 6/8~
~Bone Enhancement: Post 6/8~
~Speed Enhancement: Post 5/8~
~Increased Pain Resistance: Post 5/8~

Morpheus
As the crowd around the went wild, Morpheus smirked while walking next to his captain. Morpheus' battle-axe was still resting on his shoulder as they walked through the crowd. A glass bottle hit Morpheus' head and his expression changed completely. His smirk changed from playful to extremely sadistic. Morpheus took his battle-axe and swung it around himself, knocking back any bystander that was near him and most likely cutting them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!   Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Two Sided Adventurers, Chapter 2; The Circus of West Blue!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next