One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 am

Shane...is trembling, hiding beside a house nearby. He's hiding, only his eyes are shown, watching into the water although he couldn't watchs the battle, he's still staring at the water surface, his legs still shaking. "What the hell!?! What the hell!?! What the hell did i get myself caught into!?! What should i do..What should i do!?!" muttred the man as sweat roll down from his curly black hair in terror---yet again, still shaking his legs tremendously.

How did it ends up like this?

Flashback

"Now...what should i do next?" mumbled Shane, stroking his chin. He had been wandering around, ever since as long as he knew. He wandered around Fishman Island, looking for stuff to watched, things to do, something to buy. He had not, anything to do, for a youngster likes him. He's too young for a proper job and no friends nearby. His life was as before, and all he could do is admiring the blue--sky or whatsoever it's called. He didn't feel right trapping inside this bubble, here, in Fishman Island. It couldn't be helped after all, he's just some coward and much more, he's a weakling. He's always weak, weaker than anyone, and all he's good at is dreaming, and dreaming alone.

He walked across the dock, to his surprised, he noticed that flag. The pirate flag, with purple background. He looked at it with surprise before jumping out in joy and shouting out loud. "Yes!! My dream!? My dream, actually became true after all!! Purple Heart Pirate!! I'm gonna go get some signature" said Shane happily before starting to walks off humming. He paused afterward, his jaw dropped down to the floor..literally. He listened to the shout for help, and for some reason he found himself hiding beside a building. He watched as one of the crew memeber dived down into the ocean, he himself still shocked with joy and terror.

"Man! This is so hard to decide..what should i do!? Should i shout for help? No..there's no good guys nearby, perhap..they're gonna beat me up for some reason, even i don't know myself. Or maybe, the one picking a fight with the Purple Heart Pirate have their members hiding here, and if i shout, they would kill me! No!!" mumbled Shane. He couldn't thinks straight due to the terror, and he keep one thinking of weird stuff. He sure is a coward.

"I should run! Yes..i should run! Wait...that would make me a coward, and the one in danger are my heroes! The Purple Heart Pirate! I shouldn't run away like a coward now, dammit! Shane, think quickly! You must do something!" thought Shane yet again. He walks away from the building, glancing left and right. He looks into the water, hoping to see it but he could not.

He glanced up and down, nervously before pausing. He breathed heavily, long deep breath. He glances up toward the sky, looking at it. Come to think of it, he's now trapped..inside the bubble, no..he isn't trapped by the bubble..he himself, sets up a barrier to prevent himself from moving on, from becoming stronger. From birth, he's always weak, coward, and lazy. He's too lazy to train, too scared of facing danger, and too weak to tries to get stronger. He always limited himself.

It's like he's the Manta Rays...the Manta Rays that are gifted with 'wings' but couldn't fly. They are trapped inside the deep dark ocean, they limited themselves from fly out of their own cage. He's the same. If he only..step up and tries to get stronger, he would be able to get out of his own cage. If only..he break through that barrier, he would get stronger. Because he's too scared to do so, he hasn't completed anything, any achievement in his life. He always said, it's because he's weak, but it's not..it's because of his negative mind. His so called Heroes that he always admired are now in danger, and he does nothing but hide.

He closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he exhaled. His eyes seem to flickered instantly and he walked forard, until he's next to the water. Just one more step and he would be in the ocean. He sighed again before brushing the back of his head. "It can't be helped...they're my heroes after all" said Shane before titlting his bodies toward the water, releasing his legs grip. He fall toward the water, splashing into it. He would smirks before diving deeper into it.

As he got deeper, he noticed the air blade slicing through the water. "Woah! That's awesome!" exclaimed Shane. He would dive more, before noticing the submarine..it's something he never seen before..in his whole life. He would tries to dive deeper but he was too late..the submarine has already gone out of sight.

He would paused, looking depressed, tilting his face down. He's...blaming himself. "If i was faster...if i hadn't hesitated...if...if i'm not auch a coward and weakling...it's all because of me..." mumbled Shane.

He also noticed a mermaid and a human swimming toward the surface. He glanced at the place where the Submarine once was in, hesitating. He blinked before swimming back up to the surface, where the human and mermaid currently are.

He reached the surface in no time before tossing his head out of the water. He glanced at the..strangers. He's never good at talking to stranger, and he never did it before. He's too shy to does so. But..for now, it's important. "Uhh...can i ask..who..was taken?" asked Shane.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 am

(OOC: Omg... sorry Luna! I didn't read your post completely... :c)

Greim Glowheart saw the mermaid from before appear besides him. Apparently she had followed him and was asking if Bruce was alright. Greim covered his face with his right hand and then hit the water with all his might. It was his fault that Bruce had been taken away by that submarine. He produced something like a gutural scream of pain, because he knew he had lost one of his friends and that didn't manage to save him. But he had to. He had to go and rescue.

He looked at the girl, reflecting pain in his eyes but without crying. No. He couldn't cry. He was a man after all, and now that Bruce was gone he needed to show how strong he could be. He turned around and saw a Shark Fishman... he couldn't recognize the specie of shark right away, but that wasn't important. He asked who was taken, apparently he had seen what had happened underwater.

Griem put his head into the water and saw that very deep into the water, like a little bubble in your fizzy drink, Fishman Island could be seen. This fishman must've come from there. When Greim spoke, after having dived and been furious, his voice sounded like if it was cracking.

"Well... Bruce... he was taken... What's your name again?"- he asked the mermaid girl, she was pretty. Then he turned around to face the fishman, he saw a bit so that he had both in his eye sight and so that he wouldn't need to be turning each time he tried to talk to one of them. -"The one that was taken is our current captain: Bruce Megawhite."

Greim took deep breaths until he serenated himself. He was calm now, he started to build up a plan in his mind. This guy was a shark fishman, maybe he could take him to the ship and make him smell some of Bruce's belongings so that he could then track the odor to where Bruce was... yeah, that sounded like a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

The submarine like vessel entered a large underwater cave that was hidden by a remote door that opened and closed from the inside. Once in, the vessel oped its hatch and the crew walked out. The group radioed for assistance and soon a small army of smugglers had appeared. They tired ropes around Bruce made from steel and carbon fiber. Quickly the slavers pulled the spears out of Bruce's body and tended to his wounds before dragging him into an underground dungeon. It was rather crude, but being made out of hard bedrock more than made up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Adora looked at the man as it seemed like he was on the verge of a breakdown. "h-he was taken??" she said shocked and as she looked at him "u-um its luna" she said before looking to the other fishman who swam up to them. She was shocked that this had happened. she started feeling guilty "i should have taken him up the the surface with me, i shouldn't have just...left him there" she though and gulped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

Shane showed a shocking face as he heard the name of Bruce. He heard about Namor retiring and run a dojo by himself as someone took over the Purple Heart Pirate. Now that the word Bruce entered his head, his memory started to return and before long, he realized that the Current Captain who took over Purple Heart Pirate after Namor is Bruce. He's one cool guy indeed...Shane knowed it all..after all, the the young fishman cheer for them and like them.

He felt the urge, yet again. He wanna help Bruce out of whoever captured him just then, no..he wants 'someone' to help rescue Bruce. The mission is just impossible for him to complete, after all..he's just a simple fishman with a simple life.

"Uhh..well..is there...is there any way to help him?" asked Shane, giggling, and brushing the back of his head. He's kinda nervous, when talking to stranger and now, it became a whole new level when it's something serious..pretty serious.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:07 am

(OOC: Im guessing you mean that the mermaid's name is Adora, Luna, correct me if I'm wrong)

"Yes... He was taken."-Greim said as a shiver traveled through his body. Through his chest, through his arms, through his legs. He couldnt stand that his captain had received harm and was taken because of him.-" So Adora it is... It's a nice name."

Greim looked at Shane, he seemed to be a little nervous about talking to Greim. Did he discriminate humans? At least that's what Greim first thought of, but decided that it wasnt a good idea to go around doing such accusationa. Greim then started speaking, this man could be of great use and he needed to tell him about his plan.

"Excuse me for not properly introducing myself. My name is Greim Glowheart, you might've heard from me, I'm the swordsman of the Purple Heart Pirates."-he then looked down. His clothes were soaking wet... Well that was obvious since he was in the ocean. -"Well, you see, I dont want to seem intrusive or demanding, but I want to ask you... You obviously are a shark fishman, and I was wondering if you would come with me to the ship."

Greim paused for a bit and then continued, ordering his ideas. Most probably he had confused the fishman with his last words.

"Maybe you could smell some of Bruce's belongings and trace his odor through the ocean. I know shark fishmen have a really great smell."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Bruce slowly came too, the pain was incredible. Burns, tons of burns all over his body; his skin was dehydrated badly. If he could only get in the ocean it would help ease the pain. However he couldn't he was trapped and he knew it. The ropes dug into his arms as he tried to force them open, they were rather strong to resist his kind of strength, even in this kind of condition. He growled lowly when one someone walked into the room, Bruce couldn't help it, his animalistic nature was showing through.

"You wont get away with this, you sea scum!" coughed Bruce.

"Oh I already have, and don't bother saying your crew will come to save you. We already killed them and turned their heads into the marines. We had a feast while you were unconscious with the money we got. Hehehe don't worry we wont turn you into the marines big boy, you're worth far more to the Celestial Dragons." the man taunted with squinted eyes. He reveled in Bruce's silent furry.

[Elsewhere]

"Call the marines and leave a anonymous tip on the location of the rest of the Purple Heart Pirates." said a strange man over a radio transmitter from somewhere within the underwater base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Shane heard Greim's offer efore considering it inside his mind thoroughly. He usually used that skill of his to find some food to eats when he wandered off the town. He never acutally used it for an important issue before, oh he used it seriously once, when he was trying to find a lost child and the reward is some really good meal that he cannot let the chance slip away easily.

He doesn't knows that his smelling skill would works now, that Bruce got away somewhat far away from their current spot, and he's afraid that he might lead them to the wrong path. And he would needs to guide them there to the basement, and that would puts him in danger!

Shane's sweatdrops as he giggled nervously, raising both hands up. "Uhh...hehe..i don't think i'm...i'm suitable for that job, actually..hehe...i'm not really good at it..and..hehe..i'm this young, pretty much a baby shark...i might lead you to the wrong way" said Shane nervously, pretending to laugh it off. He has no choice but to refuse.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 am

Greim looked at Shane. Why did he doubt his abilities... he was their only hope to know where Bruce was being kept. Greim had no idea how his captain had got caught that easily, he must have been extremely wounded; if not, it wouldn't be even near difficult to try and catch a Fishman from an extinct species.

"oh Come on..."-Greim said. - "It doesnt matter if you're that good at it... we only need someone that can do it, even if it's not the best one! You're our only hope to get our captain back!"

Greim was a bit disappointed, he really had thought that this guy was going to help them straight away. Apparently he was really nervous.

"We just need a reference, even if we have to search for days until you get a strong odor, we just need to try and get as close as we can to where our captain is being kept!" -Greim explained. -"Please... help us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am

Luna watched the two, the man seemed to kind of beg the man for his help in finding bruce. She gulped and bit her lip "yes, please help us. if we don't find him i could never forgive my self, he's in this because of me, please please help" she said begging as she gave the fishman pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 am

Aboard the Purple Heart Pirates' ship, currently unnamed, while most of the crew had already arisen, Craig Fleetwood, the party obsessed marksman and first mate, had just stumble up deck in his underpants, nursing a hangover and a black eye.
Once again, Craig had managed to sneak into a party he was uninvited to, ending up drinking for than a manageable amount of drink, and unwittingly flirted with the party host's wife, and found out that fact as he also found out the host was a professional boxer. Luckily, the crew managed to drag him away after figuring out where he managed to sneak off to before he gained more than just a shiner on his eye.
He sighed to himself as his head throbbed somewhat and realized something that always worried him.
"Damn, were under the sea again! You guy's know how I feel about a bubble being the only thing between me and drowning! I mean Bruce and Marissa and the rest of the people of the gilled persuasion will be alright, but me and Greim are stuffed if things get messed up. Ow ow ow ow OW! Why did I shout? I know I have a hangover and I shout. Why do I do that? And next time can you guys warn me when i'm hitting on someones girl? This eye makes me look like I'm half panda.", he babbled casually to no-one in particular before realizing one crucial detail.
"Wait, no-ones here, that's odd. I mean, Greim and Marissa are probably being lovey-dovey, and anyone else is understandable, but, Bruce? That just ain't right.", he murmured to himself before bellowing out loudly; "Where are you guys! Don't tell me you ditched the best marksman ya ever met! You guys better show up soon, or your gonna have to pay for any party expenses I cause!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 am

Namor was laughing behind Criag sitting on the ledge of the ship "You haven't changed a bit my old friend." Namor was heading towards fishman island after the warlord meeting, until he recognized the ramblings of an old friend. He had changed his appearance since last time they met, but hopefully Criag would recognize his old captain. Namor got up from the ledge to hug his old crewmate. He lifted him up in the air before putting him back down. "How are you my friend? Where is everyone? Bruce, Marissa, Craig, Griem, and everyone else?" Namor looked around but couldn't find anybody anywhere. He was starting to get worried about his former crew "Guys, come on. Come out here. Lets have a party for your former captain." Then Namor figured that they would be underwater and Craig just got left behind as usual.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Greim's heart pounded strongly, he didn't want to lose his captain to Slavers or any people of that sort, they had already had enough of gents like those ones. Greim's vision was blurred a bit by how overwhelming the situation was, he was just floating there in the sea instead of doing anything. The usually refreshing coldness of the sea water wasn't sorting any effects... it just gave him shivers, which travelled down his spine.

"We need to get back to the ship and think of a plan." -Greim suddenly saaid without even thinking about it. He put his swords back in their sheaths and took a deep breath before submerging himself back into the water to swim towards the ship. The weight of his katana's in his hip wouldn't bother him normally, but right now he felt every muscle of his body, every termination of his nervous system. How did such a nice day turn into such a revolting situation. The water touched his body as a lover, the currents were strong but Greim could battle them, he, after all, belonged to a crew mostly comformed by fishmen and merfolk.

Greim felt miserable when he approached the ship. What would he tell Marissa? His love wouldn't rant about it, he wouldn't tell him he was responsible but he knew that she would think about it, even if it was only slightly. Greim felt about to vomit, he was green and white, but what he saw on the deck of he ship made all the color return to his face.

It was Namor Oceanus!

"NAMOR!!!!" -Greim exclaimed, he almost vomited his heart out. Greim climbed up the side of the boat and looked at Namor in the face. What would he do when he asked for Bruce? But then Greim comprehended everything... Namor being there was not a problem, it was their way of saving Bruce. Greim ran and hugged Namor, he had never been so happy of seeing his ex-captain. -"Na-, Namor! What are you doing here?!?!?!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Namor turned not only to see Criag here but also Greim. He hugged his former subordinate "It has been while Griem. Have your swordsmenship improved while I was gone? I have gotten a new triton thats to be tested if u want to spar. I was on my way to fishman island from a meeting in the holy land when I got sidetracked by this ship." Namor took a closer look at Greim seeing the stress on his face, and the injuries on his body. Something was wrong. Namor could sense it "Where is bruce?" Namor had left Bruce in charge a fishman known for his size and strength. It was kinda hard to miss him. Namor looked around wondering where his best friend had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Drew Akashi sat on a small ship, waiting to see any land. He had been like this for days, ever since the last ship he had been on had made him leave for his inability to swim, which didn't make sense to him since he had paid to be there. He was grateful though, because they gave him food, water and the small ship he was on then to find land. The only problem with this was that Drew was extremely bored on the boat, and suspected he would slowly go out of his mind if he continued for very long. He was about to doze off when suddenly, he saw a ship. It was a ship for the Purple Hearts by the looks of it. He had seen their flag and heard of them before. He also saw a giant fish man in the water with a figure he could not make out in the distance. This meant that Fishman island might be close by, and that meant land! Drew began to think about walking on dry land and talking to people, even if he was awful at it. He then saw the fish man, which resembled a shark, he could now tell, dive into the water. As he drew closer, time passed, and lots of events occurred, it appeared that people jumped into the water, the shark man never came back up, and a few more people came up to the deck of the ship. Drew was very confused now so he decided to figure out what was happening for himself.

"Oi! Is everything alright?" he yelled over to the people, now decently close to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Adora gulped as the man never seemed to answer them, she ended up taking that as a kind of no. She looked down at the water sadly as guilt washed over her, knowing this was all her fault, if she had not of lost her necklace, he never would have offered to help her in the first place. she rubbed her arm as her free hand held on tightly to her spear. She looked up as she noticed the man now going back up to his ship. She could hear a few things going on up there but decided not to fallow, though she wouldn't really be able to anyway, sense her tail had yet to split. She sank a bit in the water. the top of her bright pink hair sticking out among the water as she tried to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Marissa woke with a start, her amber eyes shooting open and her breaths coming in short gasps as she sat up, curling her tail beneath the sheets.
She couldn't remember exactly what she had been dreaming about- only that it had involved the slavers who had taken her away.
For days, the mermaid had tried her hardest to forget what she had undergone but every night, when she closed her eyes, the memories had come flooding back.

Thankfully, she had her lover- Greim- to help comfort her whenever she needed it and for that, she felt lucky.
She blinked when she noticed, however, that her human love was nowhere to be found and that the bed beside her was empty.

Stretching and yawning, the young lionfish mermaid, took the comb from the side-table and ran through her hair.
"He must be up and training," she mused as she chose a tank top from her drawer. "Or eating. I wonder how late it is?"

Marissa made her way up to the main deck, her heart almost stopping when her eyes fell upon its new occupants.
The first thing that struck her was the sudden appearance of new people, among them- another mermaid. The second thing that hit her was that their Captain, Bruce, was nowhere to be found. The final thing?
Namor Oceanus was there.

Her eyes widened as she approached them, slipping forward with a kind of cautiousness- as if she didn't really believe that he was there. "Namor?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm

"Yeah, I've improved a lot." -Greim said while Namor explained why he was here and said he had gotten a new trident. Then he asked about Bruce... Greim took a deep breath and decided to spit it out. -"Namor-sama... Bruce... he was kinapped."

Greim's heart pounded inside his chest and he felt shivers go through all of his body. How could he be all tranquil in the ship without doing anything when Bruce was in serious danger. Greim looked around to try and look for Bruce, although he knew it was just stupid.

"Namor... it was all my fault." -Greim started. -"Bruce was chained by some people that seemed to be slavers and I didn't manage to rescue him.. He was taken in a submarine to somewhere... I dont know if it's nearby or far away."

Greim explained this and he saw that there was someone in the water, he seemed to be a normal man.

"No... actually we're not alright, we are in problems at the moment."- Greim said, but without trying to be rude. -"Actually we need as much help as we can."

As Greim's love cme to the deck, Greim ran to hug her and kissed her on the neck. He needed her love right now, that's the only thing he wanted. He wanted to be relieved, but he couldnt until Bruce was saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:50 am

Drew watched as he was ignored by a good amount of the crew. When finally, someone came to talk to him, he was relieved.

"Oh, okay, whatever your problem is, I could-" he said, being cut short by the man running to a women on the deck and making out with her. "help..." he finished to not one imparticular. It was a bit annoying that the only people he had talked to for days were ignoring him like this. He started to look a little annoyed as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Marissa had only been awake for less than an hour and already she felt so overwhelmed by the revelations that had taken place on deck, that she could readily crawl back into bed.

Greim ran to her side, confirming the rather shocking story that Bruce had been abducted to their ex-captain. The young mermaid's heart started to pound and her breathing became shallow. "What? Bruce is gone?"
She found herself dissolving into a brief, welcome moment of solace as her swordsman lover kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, pushing herself up with lionfish's tail and wrapping her arms around Greim.

Marissa was well and truly in shock at this stage.
What if the slavers who had taken her had come back to take Bruce?
The navigator mermaid shuddered; she wouldn't wish her horrible experience with the slave trade- the nightmare that she had endured- upon anyone, especially not one of her crewmates.

Marissa swallowed, telling herself that worrying was the wrong thing to do. She could see that Greim was visibly shaken and there was no point in getting upset. Namor was back to lead them and united, the would find Bruce. She lovingly stroked Greim's hair, running her fingers through the soft tendrils and trying to calm him.
"We'll find him again, love," she whispered. "We'll find him."

She lifted her head, having heard an unfamiliar voice from across the deck and saw that one of the new occupants of the deck- one of the figures that she hadn't recognised- had been offering help.

Taking a breath and looking over to Drew, she released Greim and moved across the deck towards him. "H-Hello. My name is Marissa Mizune. I am the navigator on this crew." The seventeen-year-old mermaid offered her hand to him to shake. "Who are you? And more importantly...did you say that you'd be willing to help us find our missing comerade?"
At this point, the Purple Hearts needed all the help that they could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Drew watched as the seeming partner of the man he had just tried to talk to walked over to him and offered him her hand to shake and told him that she was the navigator for the crew named Marissa.

"I'm Drew Akashi, I'm a blacksmith and a swordsman" he said, shaking Marissa's hand. "And yeah, I can help with that if you need any," he said, waiting for her response. He was so bored, he hoped they would say yes and he would have something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Namor slapped the bottom of his trident on the ship making a loud THUD noise to silence everyone. The great wasn't angry but very much as serious. These slavers were no rookies if they managed to capture bruce. "Do not feel sorry Greim. This sort of thing comes with the price of being a pirate. We are no strangers of danger. My scars still ache when thinking of that Admiral bastard. Listen to your woman. Marissa is wise beyond her years. We will find him." Namor turned to the young mermaid smiling seeing the shock from her face "Yes it is me Marissa I have come back Grahahahahaah." The shichbukai then pointed his triton toward the stranger "I don't know you but you have some nerve coming aboard my ship. Normally I would throw u off and feed you to the sharks, but due to the circumstances you are now DRAFTED into the crew. You will help us in our quest to save our nakama whether u like or not." Namor looked around for any more people. He could have sworn he sensed two more people underwater "Greim are there anymore people that can help us? I thought we would have more people than this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))   Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Meeting at the Bottom of the Ocean ((open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2