One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 am

Ursus Triton was running as fast as he could but he could understand that no matter how much hard he tried, he would never get away from the enemies because of the fact that they were using horses to reach them. That was really troublesome... "Damn it... If only they didn't use those horses..." Ursus Triton said with an angry look on his face and he turned his head towards them to see them. Apparently, Kenny and the others were catching up. The situation was very intense.

"I have no other option but to slow them down." he said to Akio with a determined look on his face, while looking at the enemies who were approaching. Then, he pointed his right fist forward once again towards the direction of the humans. "This technique will attack them from the ground... I hope it hits them..." he said to Akio and he stomped the ground with his right fist. "Mizukawa!" he said and shockwaves were launched from below the marines, which would damage them and slow them down. Ursus Triton was attempting to cause serious damage to the horse of Kenny so that he would not be able to use it anymore and so that he would have more time to run. He only hoped that his attack was successful.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 am

Akio could feel vibrations travelling across the floor, "What is this!?" He thought to himself the horses began to shake and suddenly they fell to the ground. "Nice One!" Akio said to Ursus. Suddenly a cottage was in sight.
"Hey Urses lets head there!" he said as he pointed towards the old cottage. "First-aid has to be in there!" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 am

"Even if we get there, they won't stop chasing us! I need to stay near the sea to be able to beat them down and buy us some time!" Ursus Triton said to his new friend with a worried look on his face, but on second thought he decided to do what his friend said. He got up and he started moving towards the direction of the cottage so that he would find items to give the first aid to his friend. With his last attack, Ursus had knocked down the marines and so could buy himself some more time.

With a determined look on his face, Ursus kept running and running. A minute later, he finally arrived at the abandoned cottage and he swiftly entered and closed the door. As soon as he closed the door, he could listen to the noise that was created from the shooting of the bullets from the rifles of the marines. They were shooting to make Ursus Triton and Akio surrender.

"Oh man..." Ursus Triton said while leaving the man on the floor and he moved his hand to his head. He took off his black hat, revealing his white hair. "It's too hot outside and all that running made me sweat..." he commented before cleaning the sweat of his face with his hat. Then, he dropped the hat down and he searched for the first aid equipment.

A few seconds later, and with much luck, the man finally found it. He opened the pack that contained the equipment and he started taking care of the wounds of his friend. While taking care of the injuries, he asked "Akio... Can I ask you something? Why are those guys chasing you? How did you get your bounty?". Ursus Triton was curious to learn why his friend was being chased.

And while he was giving the first aid, the voice of Kenny could be heard from outside "We are giving you one minute to get out and surrender!".

The two friends were in real trouble.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:32 am

Akio thanked Ursus for treating his wounds, then he walked up to the door. "Ursus, You wait here I matters to attend to" he said. Then he opened the door and walked out to only see marines surrounding him. There were 11 of them including Kenny himself. Akio itched his head and said "Marines these days, they just don't know when to give up do they" Akio said. He started running towards Kenny, he jumped and used his face as a launching pad which launched him right into the air he then clenched his fist and landed onto one marine.

The marine next to him started to fire at Akio, he dodged it and kicked the marine across the neck. It sent him flying into another marine, suddenly all the marines began to charge at him. Akio into boxing position and shouted out "BOXING PARTY!" He hit all the marines 5 times which left them down on the ground. All the marines were finally defeated.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:37 am

"YOU COULD JUST HAVE LET ME BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM, YOU IDIOT!" Ursus Triton yelled with an angry yet funny face while going out of the room and while watching at his friend beating the marines to the point that they fell unconscious. "YOU SHOULDN'T FIGHT IN YOUR CONDITION! THOSE GUYS COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!" Ursus Triton remarked and stopped talking for a second. Then, he smiled. "Nonetheless, that was an awesome job. You did a great job, Akio. It seems that you did not really need my protection, after all. On the other hand, now that I think of it... Actually, those guys managed to knock you out before. If it wasn't for me you would be dead... So I take that back. WE did a great job. Hehe." he continued speaking and he started walking towards the direction of Akio in order to high five him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am

Akio high-fived Ursus, he then said "Oh yea, I need to tell you why I got this huge bounty." Akio walked to Kenny who was on the floor. He sat on the Marine Chief and said "Choose a seat, any seat." Akio said. The two travellers were then discussing why he got this huge bounty. " Well it all started when I set sail to Torino Kingdom and encountered this boy in the forest who was being beat up by a quite famous pirate crew , I then defended the boy by beating up that dumb pirate's crew and that's why I ended up with this bounty and this all happened when I was 10!" he said. " Me and that little boy spent many nights in the forest until one day we found the exit to that confusing maze I trained the boy for around 4 years then set sail for another Island and that's how I got this bounty."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

"Wow... So it seems like you were an extraordinary kid. Interesting." Ursus Triton said with a smile on his face, before he moved his hand back at his hair in order to fix them. "I see..." he commented and then he turned his head towards the marines. "Those guys just know how to place bounties without caring for the actual events... Oh man... I am glad we don't have any of those at my home place. You know, in my home country we only have the royal army that is responsible for bringing peace to the island... Nothing else." he completed. Then, he looked at the sky. It was already evening and from what it seemed, he would not get any supplies at all. The best thing that he had to do was to go and search for some supplies instead. After all, the people in the mart would not give him anything. They were too scared of him after what he did to the marines.

"Well... Akio... It's a little bit late... So... I believe it's about time for me to leave." he said to his new friend. He wanted to say goodbye to him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 pm

"I see" Akio said. "It was good fighting along side you" He said with a grin. Akio got up and started to walk towards the town. He looked up at the sky then turned to Ursus, "Let us meet on the sea one day!" Akio shouted out. He waved at Ursus and began walking to the lifeless city ready to head to another Island. Akio took out two bottles of water and threw them behind him towards Ursus. One of the bottles had a note on it saying "Good Luck on the seas, Mr Fish-man"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Ursus Triton smiled as soon as he read the letter. Apparently, the man understood it. It was not that difficult at all to do so, but many people actually had trouble at finding out that Ursus Triton was a merfolk. Of course, none of them had found out the real truth, though. Ursus Triton was indeed a merfolk but he was not a fishman. He was a merman. A reef octopus merman.

The reef octopus merman raised his hand. He was waving goodbye to his new friend who was walking towards the city. "Let's meet again, someday..." he said and he stopped waving goodbye. "If you get to Fishman Island, one day, it will be easy for you to find me. Everybody knows my name over there!" he completed and then he turned his back. Afterwards, he started walking towards the direction of the sea, so that he would dive in and search for more supplies.

The two friends had just parted ways.

[End of the thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2