One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest

Go down 
+10
Karasu(the crow)
Gael
antler
Redmerv
"Fire Kid" Blake
TheBlackLuffy
Sleepy
Cobdogred
Maxulus
Layman Iconoclast
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:22 am

It doesn't make sense because those are both Nikz's characters...
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 913-33

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

they were examples
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 am

I havent weighed in with all the staff yet but we seem to be leaning toward two main optons, both of which are very appealing, also who evers idea we choose will have an integral roll in setting the event up
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Which two are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Errhmm, My idea revolves around the one thing I'm sure many people are missing from RP.. a good old fashioned- PRISON BREAK OUT!! Simple, everyone chooses a character (that's right, one) whom somehow ends up either one of the wardens of the prison (If he is a marine or bounty hunter) or a prisoner in the Impel Down looking prison (Revolutionaries and Pirates). Shichibukai, since they are in the middle, will have a choice of either being the prisoner or the warden. Bounty hunters are tricky, but they also have the choice of Prisoner or Warden as well.

The objective is simple, prisoners escape prisoners win, prisoners get locked inside the prison or can't escape Wardens/guards win. Since this is strictly not affecting your characters whatever happens in this thread, stays in this thread XD I don't think there should be any rewards though, since this would be more for fun then anything.

- EDIT: The reward could be a jail out of free card (let's face it, most of us are gunna get captured eventually)

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

this thread would have gotten an idea done ages ago if I could have gotten the mods to vote...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 am

Mods were supposed to vote? Gee I didn't do that except when I threw my lot in with Red's idea.

EDIT: Other approval-monkeys, get on it!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 am

Red has my vote as well
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 am

I vote for Jimmy's idea
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 am

Jimmy boy. Either of his ideas would be fun, although I'm sure most of you newer members have never experienced a Get the Last Post Game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Wait a damn minute! If I can vote for myself, I vote for myself instead of Red!

Get the last post was damned classic.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:48 am

1 red
3 jimmy

the rest of you get in here!

also users can weigh in... justify which ever
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

What I really would like to see is an actual race. Like from *this island* to *that island*. And volunteers would create obstacles and would monitor the movements, because nobody wants someone teleporting to the end. The islands being used could be custom made by each participant, allowing users to try making it difficult for their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 am

I wanted to post for jimmy I liked his idea, but now he changed his own post to himself,. which I find a bit uncool im gonna vote for myself (A)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2