One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

Derge smirked when the man and woman flew off of the sliver bird. He didn't really care, it was one less piece of trash standing in his way. Walking over to the cage where the voice had come from. "I presume you're the great walking natural disaster?" Derge asked even though he already knew the answer. Without even giving the giant time to answer he spoke once again. "Join me and I'll free you, and you may have the scraps of the world once I'm done with it. You refuse, I flood the compound." he said with the same emotionless face as what scared off the two foes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 am

The voice behind the bars rumbled in laughter, it was like the halls echoed his laughter amplifying it for dramatic effect and the earth was shaking "Your a impressive puny one for scaring away the other two puny things, but even a wild animal will know when they are outmatched.... you want me to join you human? Fine , ill join, i have no particular desire to stay here anyway, but know this, i will kill anyone who gets in my way, you included if i have to." He stepped foward with his helmet on, he was looking ragged, but he still retained his black hair and his beard. He then roared "Get me out of these bloody chains first!!" They were chains that were earlier used by cassandra, made my dense mecury and he himself was suffering from mild mecury poisoning which was slowing him down and had kept him down. The doses she gave him weekly were enough to kill normal human beings, but it only slowed down giants.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 am

Derge formed a massive sword from his blood, it was as hard as any steel there was. Swiftly as if there was no weight to the sword, that looked like it should have been used by the giant, Derge swung it cutting the mercury bonds. Forming a platform of blood, Derge rose himself in the air hovering up to the giants level. "I'm going to heal your fatigue." Derge said breaking the sword in two. Forming giant tubes, Derge drove them into the giants arteries. Blood began to spew out of the tube, if this didn't stop the giant would die with in minuets. On one for the tubes Derge attached a length that connected to his hand. Sending pressurized blood into the tube, Derge began pushing out the poisoned blood and replacing it with his own. As the blood began to fill the giants body they automatically began replacing damaged cells, further aiding the healing process.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 am

Uzo grunted in annoyance as the tubes plunged into his arteries, it actually hurt like hell, but the giant wouldnt shout out in pain, after all, that would be a sign of weakness or something. He felt better as the blood began healing him, Uzo was glad the human wasnt against sharing blood with a giant, there were those types of people in the world. Uzo then bowed his head slightly "Well, now that is rare, people usually tend not to be so eager to share blood with other races or species......"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Derge looked around the room and the cage, something wasn't right. Placing his hand on the ground he released a thin layer of blood that spread across the entire floor. "From what I felt from the outside, there should be another level to this place." Derge said as he knelt down. Soon enough he stood up and walked over to the center of the floor. Using his blood he ripped off a large steel door from the floor. Down below there was a large cage, and inside of it was one rather large old woman.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 am

((OOC: Thread end - since Yoma isn't going to post and hasn't been on recently))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))   Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Prison Island Break Out ((Open to any and everyone))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3