One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Sarah sighed as Murai then continued "the problem lies with the fact that we havent pressed on the grandline pirates enough. Anubis is one thing, but we need to pay attention to the major pirates moving around......" Sarah then held her hand up "Your considerations are all great...... but we need to move to the next thing on hand.... promotions and movements into G5, otherwise known as the base of the New World......Lieutenant Murai is hearby given leave to enter the New World as he requested" Murai nodded and the marines clapped. Sarah then looked on the list "There is also a rumor, that when and if Vice Admiral Payne returns from battle... he will become a Admiral..." There were whispers amongst the marines.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Daruki's eyes widened as he heard the rumor from Captain Young. Daruki stood up and said "Isn't Rear Admiral Warshack gonna be Vice Admiral so who is gonna be Vice Admiral and who will replace him." Daruki eagerly awaited an answer from anyone in the meeting hall expecting Vice Admiral Sakaki to answer he looked over at him and waited.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Lilith sat with her Eyes Closed and Arms Folded, Listening to the Conversation. Vice Admiral Payne was Going to be Promoted and Then Lieutenant Daruki Brought up rear Admiral Warshack and Who would replace Him, Lilith's Eyes opened as she waited for this Answer. Maybe The Commander Was In Line For a Promotion. Or a Higher Up. Maybe A Different Commodore would be Promoted, Or a Captain. Lilith was Sure this Meeting wasn't called Just To have short discussions about Promotions and Anubis. There had to Be Something else. And All Lilith could Do was Wait.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Sarah then cleared her throat so she could continue "Yes Rear Admiral Warshack is also up for a promotion, however, we wanted to inform him and his squad when they returned..... Rear Admiral Martello might be promoted , but this is mere speculation, there is no telling what they might do."Sarah didnt really want to talk about her brother here, she was sure the marines had better things to do than listen "On another note, we have lost contact with the Gamblers.... Vice Admiral Mountain went out with them and has not returned since, we might have a response team act, but this is a small reminder to keep a look out......" Finally the door opened and revealed a man whose marine coat was still embering blue flames which were fading. He was wearing a marine cap and a suit with blaze patterns. He had scars on his face and was tall with jet black hair. He had a mocha complexion as well. Sarah saluted and got up, she knew who had arrived, it was Admiral Nishki D Rock. Sarah then spoke "Sir, i was briefing them before you arrived." Nishki nodded and sat down "Im sure you have been doing well Sarah, ill take over now "Nishki winked as he sat down cross legged.

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "The pheonix marine hero"]]
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Daruki had just sat there in awe as the admiral had walked in "Huuuuuuu." Was all Daruki could manage to say in this state he finally took a big gulp and squeezed out the words "Welcome Admiral Nishiki." Daruki looked at the man called the phoenix marine hero and still couldn't help but be awestruck he didn't notice his mouth stayed half open in awe, the man closest to being Fleet Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:59 pm

As The Amazing Admiral Nishki entered the room Lilith was in Awe, The Blue Flames. The Power that Radiated From him. Lilith was Sure if he was to turn on the Marines he could kill everyone in this room without Breaking a Sweat. After staring at Admiral Nishki and Watching Him Take His Seat. Lilith Got a feeling, She had to Leave. She needed to Go to the archipelago right next to Marine Ford. Whether this feeling was Just because of Admiral Nishki being in the Room or just a Gut feeling that something might be going on. Lilith Got Up out of her Seat and Took Her Fans. "Im sorry For leaving at Such an Inconvenient time Everyone. But I have to Go check on Something on the Archipelago. I will be Back." Lilith Bowed To everyone In the Room, Facing the General Direction of Admiral Nishki and The Commander. They were the Only ones Lilith was Really thinking about as she Stood Up Full and Ditched the Meeting by Sprinting out the Door and Begining to Make Her Way To the Archipelago!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Nishki simply watched as the girl left the room. He scracted his head and then continued "Ok well, i think all the major things have been covered, now i need to discuss who wants to be moved to G-5 base? We have some people requesting New World transfers and also some of you have decided to be moved to one of the 4 blues...."

Vice Admiral Sakaki then spoke "The time is telling me that i should be positioned in the New World.... so i request to be put into G-5 Nishki san." Admiral Nishki nodded "Ok , great, sounds good to me, especially since your Vice Admiral rank....."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Daruki stood up, he loudly sighed and said "I am requesting a move to the G5 base in the New World, I believe it will help me gain more power and I will be able to make myself a name in the New World and be a hero to the marines." Daruki sat down knowing they didn't want to hear his corny little speech and looked around the room for signs of approval from senior and higher officers.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Admiral Nishki D rock then took a look at his roster and looked to Daruki. "Well then Lieutenant... since this will be our first marine base officially operational in the New World, it will be difficult with many challenges... are you sure you are up to this task? "
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Daruki thought to himself, Am I up to this? This is where all the pirates will pass through to get there fame so. "Yes Admiral I am up to the task I am ready to serve there, I will serve next to Sakaki and serve the world with my life!" Daruki's fear evaporated and as he exclaimed his sentence he put his arm over where is heart is.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Lilith re-entered the Meeting, with a Smile on her face. After her Little Run around On the archipelago she was feeling better and Decided it was Okay to be in the presence of Someone like the Admiral, G-5. She heard It. A Transfer. This is what Lilith has been waiting for, An Opportunity to be transferred into the new world and Maybe have a Little more action. While walking over to her seat again, Lilith felt the need to Apologize. "Im sorry for my abrupt leave Admiral. But, I heard G-5. And if I am allowed to be Transferred I wish to be. Continue Sir." Lilith said getting Nervous as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

Admiral Nishki stopped and pondered for a while. Sending a fresh Lieutenant and another senior Lieutenant, might be a little weird. Nishki then thought further about it. The New World was harsh with powerful people and pirates at every corner. There was no guarantee this would work out for these two if he sent them. Nishki then pointed at them "Ill let you both go under one condition....." Nishki then sat foward "You are both to make 10 arrests each.. if you two can make 10 arrests of bountied pirates, i will allow you to move to the New World, is that acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"Time Limit?, Oh and. I don't even need to be re-assigned. I just remembered I am going to be working Under Rear Admiral Celest. Oops. But I could Participate in this little Pirate Chase Just for fun" Lilith said with a Smile on her Face. "When do we Begin" Lilith said in an Awfully eager Voice. She was ready to Capture a Pirate. It had been a While, since she spent so long training. The only thing she had done was Killed them.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Daruki smiled and cracked his knuckles, "Well that is perfectly acceptable I will take down some pirates!" Daruki ran out of the meeting room and went to go find some bountied pirates. Daruki found himself on the ship sailing near marineford chasing down a pirate with a bounty of 15,000,000 beri. "Soru!" Daruki appeared in front of the pirate "Soru Jet Punch!". Daruki empowered his punch with Soru making the fist a lot faster than before and it smashed against the pirates face and the pirate went flying backwards into the mast of the ship which was the splintered on contact. Daruki ran towards the pirate and tied him up. "One down, nine to go!". Daruki threw the pirate on a medium-sized marine motor boat and turned it on the engine quickly sputtered to live and Daruki began scanning the shore, keeping a watchful eye on any pirates

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 am

((Blake that is ridicolous))

Nishki then waved his hands "No time limit.... now go.,....." Sarah then interrupted Nishki as she whispered somethign into his ear, Nishkis face then immediately dropped before slowly announcing. "Well..... i would like to announce.... that Vice Admiral Derge Sr.... has been killed in action... ... let us all hold a minute of silence...."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:45 am

(how is it ridiculous )

Daruki was chasing 2 pirates down with bounties of 10,000,000 beri each. Daruki used Soru to be in front of one of the pirates and kicked the pirate at a high speed with Soru while saying "Soru Jet Kick!". Daruki smiled and looked at the intimidated pirate who just saw his ally be taken out, the man pulled put a gun and his arm was quivering with fear and accidentally pulled the trigger but Darumi saw it coming and used Soru and picked up the collar of the pirate and headbutted the pirate at a high speed with Soru while saying "Soru Jet Head Smash!". Daruki threw the unconscious pirate at the floor next to the other pirate and smacked the dust and dirt off his hand and said "3 down 7 to go!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am

((Dude, in the space of a few seconds, you went all the way from marineford to shabondy.. its unrealistic......... ))

Nishki then received a call from , he answered his den den mushi and responded quietly. He then turned to the meeting "Ok, thats the end of the meeting, there will be a precession at marineford to remember Derge Sr.... if some of you can attend, that would be good...... see you all, and dont forget to be wary in the seas.,... times are changing...."

Nishki got up and walked in front, he then turned to Sarah. "Sarah, get on my back.... we are going for a flight. Nishki immediately transformed into a brilliant blue blaze of fire, the wings embroided with gold as he propelled foward. The pheonix hero was answering the call, with Sarah on his back.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Lillith stood from her seat and started walking towards the door "I guess its time for me to Leave also, See you everyone" Lillith said as she walked away from the meeting room.. She didn't really have anything to do.. Lillith figured she would just hop onto some Marine Vessel and Go somewhere, Or actually go on the ship that she was supposed to be on.. Somewhere with Rear-Admiral Celest. Lillith would just have to find out...

(OOC: I'm gone)
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Daruki clapped the dust off his hand He had captured the other 7 pirates on the ship and now planned to get them to the base "Well you dumb pirates it is time for me to get you all to marineford and qualify to move to G5!" Daruki moved the sails so that it was going back to Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]   Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daruki meets Admiral Nishki[ended]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2