One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)

Go down 
+2
Captain One-eye
rodrig092
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Bliss tried to clean the flour that had somehow managed to get on her nose, she didn't even know why it was there and wouldn't even dare to see herself in a mirror, since the possibilities of her hair being a white mess were pretty high by then. Just as she brought her hand down from wiping the flour off, she heard someone knock on the door, cleaning her hands on her shorts she went to the livingroom that was near the door and saw Lucia entering. She smiled and went to greet Lucia.

"Oh hey. Guess who I met while looking for other people. Chris!!!! I don't think you remember him, or ever met him... damn I need to start making my friends meet each other, I have too many friends" Bliss said while sweatsdropping, she hadn't noticed that most didn't know the other, as their only connection was herself. "But anyway, I asked him to join and he said that he would think about it. So in a while he's going to come and we'll eat pancakes! Because you know, pancakes are delicious. And of course you can join us, you're my best friend after all" Bliss added enthusiastically, starting to get excited once again.

She was wondering if it'd be enough pancakes for each, now that Lucia was going to join, because Lucia didn't really have an option, with Bliss people never have an option, they just had to go along with whatever she wanted, or she'd use guilt-trip, blackmail and other stuff to make them think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Seeing as how the group was eventually going to disperse and how the whole group was very socially awkward, in the eyes of Yan, he himself decided to leave and head back to town to see what Bliss had in store for him with whatever she's making him join. Although it wasn't exactly going to be the worst possible thing, it still might be not to Yan's liking and he'll have to gently turn her down from the offer or mandatory joining. But on the other hand, it might be something he'll like and never want to leave. But on the other, other hand, humans grow tired of somethings quite quickly and Yan was not entirely sure that he would be able to keep himself interested in this unknown group Bliss has put him and others in. Oh well, might as well hear the full story about this group. Yan hoisted up his weapons crate and adjusted it to get it to be comfortable while wearing it
"Well, I must get going now. Better see Bliss and get some details out of this group she's leading. Can't just join it without any details, right? Anyways, good bye my new acquaintances!"

As Yan walked, the shapes of the people by the tree grew smaller and smaller til they disappeared from the naked eye of Yan. "My, oh my are those people socially awkward....I wonder if they've made any other friends besides Bliss...." He said as he scratched his long silver hair with his right hand. "How do they even function at social gatherings like these? But I guess I should tolerate them. It's not like they did anything horrendous or anything...And I'm speaking to myself..." Yan reached the town and began to look for Bliss in the places where people would usually find her and Yan knew about: the streets and the playground. No luck for both of those target areas. He looked around on the streets til finally he decided to just visit her house and see it she's there. He knocked on the door and awaited for a response.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Lucia sighed, now she had been dragged to eat panckes with Bliss and some OTHER unknown guy "...Umm, Bliss ,just who is Chris?" She scratched her neck, she didn't want to meet yet another stranger, she didn't really like being around new people, it got her extremely nervous, and she tended to say irrelevant things in that sort of situations. 'I've never met him, and I'm NOT looking forward to meeting him, nonononononononoonononono'
That, or she left a bad impression with her sarcasm and rudeness, though that was usually with people she did know. And she knew almost none of Bliss' friends. She was hungry, and would really appreciate the pancakes but..."Um..I would love to stay but, uh, I need to..." she looked around the place, not making eye contact "Yeah, I need to do...stuff at my house..yeah, so I have to, sort of...leave..." She faked a small smile and closed her eyes, hoping that Bliss would semse that she wanted to leave.
She had already been through enough socially awkward situations in a day, she didn't want more, she was going to just say something stupid any moment now. She turned around and quickly tried to leave the house, she then heard a knock. "Ah, and by the way, I think they're knocking" She smiled trumphantly, she was leaving just at the right time, of course, if Bliss elt her go. She sped up, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 pm

After strolling around the area for a few more minutes, trying to guess what is waiting for him at home, Chris stood in front of his house door and took a deep breath. His parents will surely be happy to see him again, but who knows in what condition. His mother was probably fine, maybe tired or something cause he heard her bakery was pretty successful. He felt kind of awkward since he was bringing cookies to a baker, but Bliss said she did it while he was gone so his parents were probably used to it by now. Understanding that delaying the meeting any more won't do any good, Chris knocked on the door.

The meeting wasn't easy on Chris. He was glad to see his parents, but his father was obviously in a worse shape than he was in when Chris left in the first place. He didn't rush the conversation, allowing his parents to tell him all of the stories he missed, and even sharing a lot of his own stories with them. He never told his parents why he left so willingly, but he didn't know that they guessed the reason without even trying. Bliss' cookies were accepted with a smile, while Chris' mother felt the urge to serve some of her own to mark Chris' and his father's stomachs as her own territory. He ate, unable to refuse his mother's cooking. He figured he'll probably have room for some pancakes for desert, or at least he hoped he will.

Then, when the conversation slowed down, Chris decided to bring out his main question. "You know, Bliss had a pretty weird idea...".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Bliss pouted as Lucia rejected her invitation to stay for eating pancakes, she had always loved pancakes and hers were just delicious, so she wondered why someone would ever reject such an invitation, still wondering about it she nodded reluctantly. "Okay but you owe me coming over for eating pancakes another time, or in the ship or something" She said while sulking, but she noticed that there was a someone knocking.

Bliss headed to the door while Lucia was trying to escape and opened it, revealing Yan behind it. "Oh hey Yan, what are you doing here? I thought you were socializing with Youri and the others... talking about that I also thought that Lucia was doing that... why did you guys run away?" she was slightly upset at the fact that her friends had escaped the meeting, she had thought that it was the perfect way to make everyone meet the other, and they would become friends again, since their only connection was Bliss at the moment and she didn't like that, after all she wouldn't be around all the time and they would have to know each other, trust each other and like each other, even if they didn't want to socialize, and that included Lucia, which was probably the least social of her friends, and her best friend.

Bliss strongly believed that the people she loved, her friends, would get really well with each other, because they had some things in common and all of them were good people inside, even with their weirdnesses like Youri, or like Roku, or like Chris. After all, they were just human and it was understandable. Bliss herself had defects and everything, but she tried to understand everyone and give every person she cared deeply about a time for their own, sharing that, but she knew that eventually she was doing wrong by not letting them (unconsciously) socialize with the other, and not all of them had many friends besides her. Bliss sometimes blamed herself about it, but at the moment she didn't want to think about it, not really, but she was busy worrying about the fact that Yan was there, he must have something important to say, Bliss thought, but she was still thinking about those pancakes that she would eat with Chris soon, and that if they didn't hurry he would come while they're talking, not like she didn't want them to come, it was just complicated.

Bliss smiled at Yan and Lucia while waiting for their explanations, it might have seen like the calm before a storm, after all Bliss' smile was cold and an annoyed one, she tried to make Lucia and Yan notice that she was not happy with their actions and that she wanted a good explanation or hell would break loose. She continued to stare at them while waiting.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 pm

"Uh...You...see, How do I explain this....? Maybe...no, not that way...uh..ummm" Lucia scratched her head 'This is bad, bad, baaadd...! How am I supposed to explain I wanted to run away because...because I just...felt likt it..? And I also felt pretty awkward and and....uhh...' She groaned, why now? She was just about to run away (again). So why did she have to ask...?
Ah, she had a brilliant excuse! Yes, yes, that would definetely work well! "You see..uhhh...." Now...she had to actually put it into words "You had umm, asgjahfjkahsf lemme start over" She scratched her cheek and sighed. She had a bad habit of getting tongue tied in these kind of situations, and when she got tongue tied, she tended to spit out random incoherent things from her mouth, to untie the knot, it ususally worked "You had...run off, so I, like, decided to go see what you were going to do, because you could've done anything...?" The sentence came out more like a question than a statement, she hoped Bliss wouldn't notice. She smiled awkwardly, hoping Bliss would buy her story, hich was actually partially true, just partially. The main reason had been to just get away from all the strangers, she didn't like strangers, they made her feel awkward.
Really awkward.
Extremely awkward.
This being the reason why she was getting so nervous at that moment, there was one of those strangers again...
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 am

It wasn't a very long time for Yan to be waiting at the door of his good friend's door, but it for him it felt like time was stretching itself out to refrain him from asking Bliss anything anytime soon. Then finally, Yan's moment came as Bliss opened the door. She asked him a question.
"Well Bliss, you see....I do not mean to hurtfully mock the others, but they are extremely, and I do want to emphasize 'extremely', socially awkward. I tried talking to them but they seemed to ignore me and avoid conversation. So I left to find you. Ah, that reminds me!" Yan started to speed up his talking speed dramatically til it was like he was speaking only one very long word. "Ineededtotalktoyouaboutsomethingveryimportantindeed. It'saboutthegroupthatyouareformingandI...." His talking speed slowed down. "I.....require......information......about the group you are forming. What is this about a pirate crew? Don't get me wrong, I will join the crew. It's just that I'm....rather.....unsure....abouteverything."

Yan could see the coldness in Bliss' smile. She was obviously unhappy about him leaving the socially awkward people by the tree and going to ask Bliss about stuff. A butterfly flew by and attracted the attention of Yan. He followed its every movements with its eyes until it landed onto a nearby flower sill, and sat there fluttering its wings every now and then before it flew off. Realizing he had zoned out, Yan immediately turned his attention back to Bliss, hoping that she didn't notice him zone out.
"May I come in, Bliss? If not, that's still okay. I can stand here for a while. ButIwouldappreciateitifyouwouldletmeinifthatisokaywithyou."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Bliss sighed and whacked Lucia in the back of her head, sighing once again she looked at her straight in the eyes without wavering and said "Go do whatever you have to do with your family, I'd recommend saying goodbye or telling them at least, or maybe not, whatever you want" she waved her hand around to let Lucia know that she could do anything she wanted because Bliss wouldn't mind, after all Lucia was her best friend and she trusted her deeply, and her actions. So she wasn't afraid of her friend doing something senseless, because it was usually Bliss the one who did stuff like that anyway.

Bliss then turned to Yan, the person who had come all the way to her house so she could explain the crew thing to him, she wasn't sure if it was a good thing, and she also understood that her friends were kind of socially awkward, well, scratch that, they were really socially awkward, but Bliss tried hard for them to not be, so she didn't see why other people shouldn't try as well, after all, all of them were pretty epic in their own ways, so it was worth the work if you got to meet them. She nodded at his request of entering her house, she didn't even think about her parents who were in a business trip, as always. She smiled slightly, this time it was warm.

"I know they aren't really social, and that it takes time for them to get used to other people, but they're pretty cool guys, so it's not like they aren't worth the time of getting to meet them and for them to get used to you. It took me time as well, but now we're all pretty close friends, at least with me, haha. But yeah, you should try to get to know them better, when we get a ship and set sail, I recommend talking to them one by one, little by little, and eventually everyone will become great friends with everyone!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, and then added. "Oh, of course you can come in, here" she opened the door wider and stepped aside so Yan would be able to pass through it.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Yan bowed his head and proceeded to head in, only to be blocked by the height of the naginata hitting the wall over the door. He placed his crate on the floor and carried it in himself and placed it down somewhere where it wouldn't bother anyone. He straightened out his clothes and turned to Bliss.
"Bliss, I would love to get to know them better and become friends with their assumed wonder individual personalities if they would try to open up so I am able to get to know them. And did you say ship? As in the ship that goes over water? Why am I asking this, I already knew that! And BlissyoudoknowthatIamhydrophobicright?"

Water. Yan's worst fear. Hydrophobia ran in his family, first beginning in the life of his father's grandfather who nearly drowned and was attacked by a vicious wave afterwards. Yan dug his hands into his pants pockets. Some light shone through the window and onto the fiery pattern of his pants and made a very, very faint glow. His everlasting lifeless smile glued on his face made no move. He saw the other friend of Bliss and tried to take her advice.
"Ah, I remember you from the meeting at the tree. You must be Lucia, if my short term memory is correct. If you do not remember my name, I am Yan Zuejin, orjustYanforshort. OrZuejin. Whichevermakesyoufeelthemostcomfortable. I......Would......like.......to.......properly converse with you, if possible, Miss Lucia." Perhaps the 'Miss' part was too unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Chris left the house not so long after he told his parents about Bliss' idea. Well, not exactly the idea, cause he knew his parents will never approve of him to become a pirate. He chose to tell them that Bliss is about to go on a voyage to study out of the island, just like he did, and wanted someone to keep her company. He then told them she offered that Chris joined her and a few of her friends on their journey to continue his medicine practice. Obviously, his parents didn't like the fact that Chris wanted to leave as soon as he got home, and if Bliss was present at that moment than she probably would have got some yelling from Chris' mother, but more than anything, Chris' parents wanted the best for their son. They knew exactly how important medicine was to Chris, more than he knew they know, and din't want their problems to get in his way.

After a long discussion, the parents explained to Chris that he can choose anything he sees best, just like they always told him, leaving him to make the decision for himself. He chose to think about it while walking to Bliss' house, since he accepted her invitation. Firstly, he wanted to be there for his parents, but more than anything he knew that if he gave up on hid dreams because of them he will only be causing them pain. Moreover, he knew that staying at home won't make his father heal, and keep practicing medicine was a longshot, but still a shot. With his mind still not made up, Chris reached Bliss' door, after wandering around town with no idea where it was until a neighbor directed him to it. He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 pm

As she was about to leave, she was stopped.
She looked at Yan and froze for a second, she ahd no idea what to say, after all, she had no idea how to properly converse with people.
She stopped staring after a while and shook her head, she probably seeemed really weird. "Um...I think I'll go with Yan, easier to say." she laughed awkwardly "And yeah, I'm Lucia, uhh...Nice to meet you?" She looked down, her face burning. She was really bad at this....properly talking thing.
Bad.
Extremely bad.
She didn't lift her face and continued talking, althought his time really low and quite fast. "Umm...so, what would you like to talk about? I can talk about anything you want. Just not anything too weird or personal since we just met and stuff. Now that I think abou it though asking weird things to me wouldn't be so bad it's the only thing I know how to talk about" She laughed awkwardly.
'What? What? WhatWhatWhaaatt?' She blushed harder, what had she just said? It sort of flew out of her.
'Hope I didn't say anything that will give him a bad impression....'
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Yan was pleased that Lucia was beginning to open up. Only problem is that it was at a snail's pace. But if it's what Bliss wants, he'll gladly do it in a heartbeat. Then he was asked what he would like to talk about. Damn. Yan didn't think he'd get this far with a socially awkward person. How am I going to handle this? Let's see....A-ha~! This question should work perfectly! Yan opened his mouth and began to speak.
"So how did you and Bliss meet each other? You don't have to go into great detail into it, a short answer is fine too."
Yan sure did save himself from an awkward moment there. But as they say, it's only awkward if you think it's awkward. As he awaited for an answer, he heard someone at the door knocking, knocking at the house's door. Yan immediately turned his attention to the door, then Bliss, then the door, and then back to Bliss.
"There is someone at the door. Do you want me to get it for you, Bliss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Bliss had been way to happy to see her friends socialize with each other, starting to meet each other and actually get along! She was really excited about it and couldn't wait for everyone to do the same, to say that she appreciated Yan's efforts to make Lucia open up would be an understatement, she was really grateful! He was such a nice guy, and she even paired Yan and Lucia up... not that she would ever tell them though, because they (mostly Lucia) would beat her up because of that... and she would get an hour long lecture about not pairing other people up, or not pairing anything at all.

Bliss gasped when she heard a knock on the door. Oh fu- I had forgotten about Chris coming over to eat pancakes! I need to get these out nooooooow, Bliss thought while she tried to plan something in her head, then her thoughts were interrupted when Yan asked her if she wanted him to open the door for her. She shook her head. "Oh that must be Chris! Guys I told you he was coming. Lucia don't you need to go to your house for something? You said so before when I asked you to stay over to eat pancakes.... And Yan, could you be so nice to take Lucia to her house/ I'm worried for her well being, I'm such a wonderful friend. As for the door, I'll get it in just a second" and a second later Bliss was opening the door.

Just as expected it was Chris, Bliss grinned enthusiastically at Chris. " Oh hey Chris, how are you? I was expecting you, Yan and Lucia are here as well, although I'm not sure if you have met them yet... apparently almost none of my friends know each other haha. I think I should've made you guys meet each other long time ago but never got to it... because you know, I'm a lazy butt. Oh so, Lucia and Yan are leaving soon because Lucia needs to pick something from her house or something like that, and Yan is going to accompany her because I'm worried about her. You know that I really care about my friends and stuff, so I wouldn't bear the thought of her getting hurt. And anyway, I seem to be ranting a lot. But what I want to ask is, what's your decision? And please enter, make yourself at home. If you want you can tell me everything about it when we eat pancakes... although not exactly while eating but you get my point" Bliss stepped aside so that Chris could walk inside the house.

She was really excited, one could notice because she was ranting a lot, it had been a while since she had had a decent conversation with Chris and she had truly missed them, she always found herself able to speak about almost anything with him, she felt at easy and it was really enjoyable to talk with Chris. They had a lot in common and they were just really good friends, or so thought Bliss at least. She really liked Chris as a friend and she could trust him with her life.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 pm

She just stood there and watched Bliss talk with some other guy, Chris, so that was him. She had never met him before.
After a while she processed what Bliss had said 'Wait..what? No, no way, no, nonononono. I'm not having a semi-starnger over to my house. I don't even want to let him know where I live. No way.' She looked over at Yan and groaned 'So maybe letting him know where I live won't be so bad...but no, there's no way. I don't neeed to get anything from my house anyway, I can't believe Bliss bought that excuse, I can't. Well, she isnt the smartest, but still...
Wait, I think I do need to go to my house, I need to tell my family about Bliss', err, wonderful idea. So I do need to go.
And if I go now I can avoid the other stranger.
But I don't need anyone to walk me home, specially if they don't know the way! I can't have him meet my family so soon...
I can walk alone, I've done so lots of times, Bliss, you silly, you. There's no need to worry so much about me...
' "So um, Yan, I'll, uhh, keeep talking to you while I go home..of course only if you'd like to, errr, go with me..." She looked down, her face burning.
'What. What. WHAT? NONONONONO. THAT'S NOT IT. THAT'S DEFINETELY NOT IT. Why do I always do this...' She groaned quietly.
Things like this happened quite often to her, she would think something and say the total opposite when made to talk.
Most of the time, it led to awkward situations.
Like the one she was going to get into now if Yan did accept.
She hoped he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 pm

So that was Chris. To Yan, he was just another friend of Bliss and a stranger to him, just like Lucia. Only this time he didn't radiate social awkwardness. Or as much as Lucia, at least. Yan hears Bliss' words to him and decides on instinct to do it. Some people do need privacy with others.
"I shall see that Lucia makes it home, Bliss."
To Yan, this was just another thing to do for Bliss. He looked at Lucia and saw the embarrassment on her face. She's acting like she's going to introduce me to her family. It's not like we're in an intimate relation or anything. But social awkwardness does take its toll on the poor soul in a form like this. I will have to endure. Yan walked over to his crate-bag inspected each of his weapons he has collected, to make sure that they aren't damaged or rusting. Carrying the crate-bag to the door, he looked at Lucia and said to her, "Well, Lucia. Shall we get going now or do somethings before leaving?" He avoided Chris while exiting and hoisted the crate onto his back before adjusting it a little.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

And he did.
'First time I actually hope there's no one home. My brother tends to me ask me about these sort of things, well, he tends to tease me with anyone. Ahhh...whatever, I hope I don't go the wrong way or something....' She nodded and walked quickly away, she passed next to Chris, waved a bit, then left fast. She stopped outside the door, breathed in and started walking slowly.
Walking with someone couldn't be that bad.
Besides, he seemed nice to talk to.
And getting to know people she was probably going to spend the rest of her days with was probably a good idea.

She stopped a few meters away from the house, at a shadowed spot, not really paying attention to weather Yan was with her or not.
She then did something she had been wanting to do for a while.
She let herself drop to the floor and sat, looking up, she adjusted her glasses and sighed.
She lied down, sat back again, then lied down, then sat again and then groaned. "Why can't I just get comfortable?" She said it quietly, more to herself than anyone else, she pouted, then sighed and stayed sitting. "Actually, I don't want to go to my house anymore" she mumbled, while walking, she had decided that telling everything to her family would come later, probably around lunch time. 'If Bliss hasn't kidnapped me by then, of course'. She felt a bit uncomfortable, she had made him come with her, and now she didn't want to go anywhere. 'Though being here is better than being at Bliss' with two strangers instead of one.' She then looked at Yan, watching him.
He seemed interesting enough to be considered a future friend.
So probably talking would be the best...
The problem was...she had no idea how to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

As he got bombarded with questions and words, Chris nodded, trying to keep up with Bliss' crazy pace. She was way more energetic than him, making him wonder if it was age or genes that made her so enthusiastic. "Uhhh... ok, gladly" Chris said when Bliss stopped talking, probably to get some air. He didn't know Yan and Lucia, or at least he didn't remember them. Being off the island for so long made it difficult to recognize old faces, and they were younger than him, meaning that he probably wasn't that close with them before he left. He moved aside to let them pass on their way out, calling "Nice to meet you two" After them before gently closing the house door.

The meeting with Bliss scared him more than it should have. He still hadn't made up his mind. He hoped that after he'll meet Bliss it'll be easier, but the meeting only made the decision more stressing and urgent, which definitely didn't help. "My parents loved your cookies, they said thanks" Chris said finally, trying to change a subject and stall and choosing to drop the fact that his mom immediately tried to rival the cookies with her own. He looked for a place to sit, finally choosing a simple kitchen chair, "They were pretty delicious, a billion times better than marine food" he added, remembering the disgustingly unrecognizable chunks of beef he ate for his last meal in the marine base.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 am

Silence. Nothing from silence between the two kids. The only sounds that came from them were the sound of footsteps and the occasional cough from Yan. His mind went astray and started noticing everything around him except Lucia. As she went into the shade, Yan kept on walking, and walking, and walking until he was about 6 meters away from her position. Noticing that he had lost Lucia, he ran backwards and looked around. Where did she go? Oh wait, there she is. That was easier than expected. Yan went over to where Lucia was and squatted beside her. He heard her speak, but only faintly. My, oh my. What a quiet girl this is...How can I speed this up and get her to open up? Whatever, it'll have to wait. Yan looked at Lucia for a bit before speaking. "Errrr....I couldn't hear you that well. Did you say you didn't want to go home? If so, then why not? It is important to tell your parents you're going to leave the island and travel. I would go and tell mine but I really think they couldn't care less about my decisions nowadays. Sad? No, not really...Anyways, why don't you want to go home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Bliss smiled and waved at Yan and Lucia as they left, she really did ship them though because Yan really tried hard to make Lucia open up and the pairing was just so cute that it had Bliss squealing inside of her head, it had enough with her ranting and she didn't want to scare Chris with her craziness just yet. Maybe eventually she would show him more about it though. But for now it was fine, she didn't want him to run away before he joined her crew and got to meet everyone. Chris had never been that social, at least from what Bliss knew, and she really did think that he would blend in well with her friends. Even if they didn't knew each other at all.

Bliss grinned when he said that his parents loved her cookies, she really liked giving his parents cookies she made, not only because Chris was a dear friend of hers but also because she kind of respected his mom a lot, she was an amazing person and everything. "I'm glad they liked them! I hadn't made them in like foreeeeeveeer" Bliss sighed dramatically before continuing. "I mean, that kind of cookies. And like, I was worried that they wouldn't have come out right. I was kind of embarrassed that they weren't good and your mom was to try them... since you know, she's like the best baker in like, the whole world" Bliss said enthusiastically, she herself thought that Chris' mom cookies were the best, and she was a great fan of them, if not the number one fan.

She also giggled as Chris mentioned that they were delicious, it kind of made her feel funny and really happy; but she couldn't help but laugh more when he mentioned the food he got in the marines. The marines; she knew (mostly by instinct) that it was something that Chris didn't really want to talk about so she just laughed and nodded. She decided that she would change the topic just so he didn't feel upset or uncomfortable. "Oh so like, how's your father doing? I haven't seen him in a whileeeee" she pouted slightly but decided to continue speaking. "Oh sheet, I should be preparing the pancakes. Haha, I had totally forgotten, but don't worry, continue talking I love to talk while cooking" so she moved from the stool she was sitting on and started making her way across the kitchen, all the time paying attention to whatever Chris was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Chris was glad the subject drifted away from his decision, it gave him some time to think about it. "She'll be glad to hear you said that" Chris said. He knew his mother was a good baker, and knew she had a childhood dream of serving food to World Nobles as a child, so every compliment will make her happy. Chris wondered how his mother handled all the cookies Bliss said she brought over when he was away. She was capable of anything from loving the gesture to throwing the cookies to the ocean, depending on her mood. His mother wasn't so emotionally stable, but since she lived her life with a husband who was slowly becoming handicapped, and a son who left home for a few years. it was understandable.

The mentioning of his dad changed Chris' expression, but only for a fracture of a second. After so many years, he was used to having his father bomb-shelling into conversations. He hated his father's illness for many reasons, one of them was that he felt like it made everyone fell sorry for him, which he hated. He hated being pitied. As a result, he developed a habit of always claiming his dad was doing fine, preventing others from feeling bad for him. "He's doing fine, my mom's keeping him on an extremely strict diet and trying to make him jog a bit, she thinks it'll be good for him". Chris said. The truth was that he absolutely hated talking about his father, and wanted to eliminate all worries as soon as possible so the subject won't be brought back up again. He kept a faint smile on his face, the same smile he kept on his face most of the time, the smile that meant that he was doing fine and that no one should worry about him.

Chris was still struggling with his decision, and the more he thought about it, the more the idea of getting away from home charmed him. He wasn't sure if he could handle staying at home and knowing he couldn't do anything for his dad, and the thought of having to face questions every day was a nightmare. Out of the island, in the open world, he'll be a normal guy, no one will know that his father was sick. He was about to open his mouth and say that he'll join Bliss, but then the same doubts of leaving home rose to his throat, making him swallow his words and delay the decision once again. Why was he so indecisive? Why couldn't he just say yes or no and get it over with? He hated it, but couldn't help it. "So who're Yan and Lucia?" Chris finally asked. One thing he hated even more than questions about his father were awkward silences, so he tried to switch the subject as quickly as possible, and Yan and Lucia seemed like a decent subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Bliss smiled at what Chris said, she jumped around while making the pancakes, every time one was ready she would put it in Chris' plate until it had around 10 pancakes in a stack, she then put three in hers and turned off the stove. She smiled and put Chris' plate in front of him, thinking about what he was saying. "Haha, I wonder if he likes the diet though, and damn if he's on a diet, it's not good that I'm taking cookies to him from time to time, maybe I should stop doing that... well not like I'll be doing it that much anymore because I'll leave but yeah you know what I mean" Bliss explained herself while taking seat besides Chris.

She was going to ask him what his decision was but he asked about Yan and Lucia, maybe it was because there was a little of an awkward silence between the both of them but she couldn't really care less, because for Bliss, awkward silences never happened, she was always comfortable with her friends, maybe it was something bad though because she wasn't able to notice when her friends were uncomfortable or something, she didn't know this though. Bliss smiled and started explaining to Chris.

"Well, Lucia is my best friend, she's really nice when you get to know her actually. Most of the time she doesn't really say what she thinks but I've come to understand her and I usually push her around to do stuff and not stay at the library doing nothing all day long. You see I'm kinda pushy and everything when it comes to my friends because if it wasn't for me they would probably do nothing all day long. And I'm not exaggerating. It's the whole truth and only the truth" Bliss said dramatically while kissing her thumb.

"And Yan is a friend I met at the park or something, I really can't remember how I exactly met him, but he's nice as well and he's actually more social than most of my friends, although I don't know why he doesn't have that many friends besides myself. I've also noticed that most of my friends don't know each other, which is a fail from my part, honestly" Bliss said sweatsdropping while smiling. She really did fail at that though.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 pm

"I don't want to go home, that's what I said, I don't think there's anyone in there at this time of the day. I know it's important to tell them....but I don't want to right now, I would bother them at work. I'll just tell them at night, while eating, or before sleeping. Bliss wouldn't kidnap me until I told them...I think...." She hung her head, then looked up at him "Why would they not care? They always care! They always have to care. Not caring would be very irresponsible on their part." She frowned, then glared at him. "You should also tell them, wether they care or not." She looked at the floor 'Ah, snap, I exploded. I have a bad need to apologize now, but how do I do it? Just sorry? Beg? Cry?' She sighed "Sorry about that....." She said quietly, she hoped he had heard her.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Yan listened to Lucia and patted her on the head once. He didn't know why she was sorry, there wasn't anything that she did to him to be sorry about! Maybe she's reluctant about talking and thinks she had offended me by talking about that. Yan changed from a squatting stance to a sitting position in order to get a more comfortable feel, as he knew that she wasn't going to move anytime soon. "Then perhaps you should leave a note for them? I know that won't do much, but at least it will inform your parents once they get home and you aren't currently at your house. As for my parents...." Yan dropped his fake smile, sighed, and scratched his head. There was a short, awkward pause for a moment as if he was thinking of an excuse but was having trouble thinking of one in such a short period of time. "Well, you see...My-um-parents think that...that I know what decisions to make in my life that will lead be down the right path. They think this because of what happened to myself in the past. It's not much of a story so it's not worth talking about." Inside Yan's mind, all he was thinking about was how bad his excuse was and whether or not Lucia was going to believe it.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:37 pm

She looked at him, then sighed "Nah, I'll tell them personally later, it's better that way. Leaving with just a note would be too...meh." doing that would just make them worry a lot, and she didn't want that. Saying it face to face would worry them, but not as much. Besides, she really wanted to see them before leaving.
Actually, she didn't want to leave, she just wanted to stay, study something, and live calmly. But Bliss wouldn't let her, so she had no choice.
Plus, she could try out her abilities as a navigator, which, in her opinion weren't very good.
She just hoped she could return safely back home.
Oh! And she also hoped to get used to people. Large groups of people.

She stared at him, with a plain expression on her face "Uh huh. I'm not buying that" She poked him in the forehead, hard. "No way I'm buying that. Your expression gave you away." She smiled a bit. "If you don't want to tell me...I guess it's fine, we just met and all..." She retreated her hand and stretched a bit without standing up. '....So...what am I supposed to do now? WHAT?! WHAAAAAT?! I don't know how to continue...should I talk about something random? What about talking about animals? Bliss? Anything? AAARGHHHH! Brain, you're not helping.'
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Red was still sitting in the park playing music enjoying the weather, there were a few people watching him and lots of people enjoying the good weather, Red loved to entertain and just play music, he could sit somewhere the whole day and just be happy by playing music, making some small chats and enjoying the weather. Red also loved to cook, to make food, and let people enjoy it, most of the things Red liked to do were to help other people making other people having a good time.

Red played some calming songs on his lute, in the shade of the big oak tree that was in the park, with the sound of singing birds in the back. everything seemed perfect about this day, except for one thing, normally he would encounter his friends, he hadn't seen them in a while he had been busy a lot, just recently red started working as cook in a local restaurant, and started practicing even more, he didnt forget about his friends he just didn't went to see them often, which sadded him. the thoughts flew trough reds mind as he played a calming song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next