One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

After helping Katherine on board, Jordan disappeared into the cabin for a second to place his purchases somewhere slightly more sensible. Then he walked the whole two stairs back up to the deck. "The cabin is just one room, miss." He said. "But I can divide it with a curtain if you'd prefer that." Then he reached out to the ropes tying the sailing boat to the docks, carefully undoing them. He tossed the rope to the back of the boat before picking up an oar and pushing the ship off the docks with it. The wind was rather favorable today, but it still wasn't a good idea to unfurl sails in the middle of a tangle of other boats, most much larger than his. Finally, when the wind was no longer pushing them on a collision course with other ships, he started unfurling the sails. He already knew their next destination. It'd be a few days.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Katherine thought about it, it wasn't that she didn't feel at ease with Jordan or anything, but she was indeed a girl and he was a man, so it wouldn't be such a great idea. Not that she minded that much, but she was wondering if Jordan minded, if he didn't then she would have no problems with it, if he did then she guessed the most reasonable option would be the curtain dividing the cabin. But now that she thought about it, one would (or should at least) stay up while the other sleeps, so if something happens they will be able to wake the other up and well, do whatever is necessary. (It always depends on what happens and where...). So it was a hard choice for Katherine to make.

Katherine noticed that it was slightly cold, due to the wind of course, but she would soon need her jacket or to go inside. She continued thinking about the problems for a while, wondering if she should ask Jordan about it, not like he seemed to express much of his opinions though, but in the end she still decided without asking Jordan for his opinion. "Well, I think that there's no need for a curtain. I mean, while you sleep I should guard and the opposite while I sleep. I think that would be the best, and if it occurs like that, then there's no need for the curtain. Do you understand what I mean Jordan?" Katherine said with a while, but she pouted as she noticed something. "Oh and Jordan, we're acquaintances, you don't need to call me miss or anything like that. Just Katherine or Kat. I'm serious" she said and then proceed to help Jordan with unfurling the sails.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 pm

"Understood, miss." Jordan says as he pulls on the last rope, causing the rest of the sail to fall into position. He climbs down from the top of the cabin and then spends a few seconds in silence. "Katherine, I mean. I apologize," He pauses for a second, and the "m" sound is almost audible. "Katherine. Just force of habit." Jordan internally cursed himself. Not everyone liked to speak in the formal tone he was used to, and it actually seemed to make this girl slightly uncomfortable. "I don't think we'll run into pirates or anything on this stretch of water." He said, moving to what she had said before commenting about his excessive use of polite language. "But it's not a bad idea." Then he disappeared back into the cabin for a second, coming back up with a map. He glanced at the skies and looked back at the island they had just left, mumbling. "Looks like we're on course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2