One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:43 am

Katherine stared ahead of her as she aimlessly walked through the streets of the busy town, she didn't know where she was nor what she was doing here all she knew was to continue walking, maybe something interesting would eventually happen. She noticed people staring at her, surprised of her weird hairstyle that obviously stood out from their conservative normality. She mumbled under her breath about people not knowing how to even disimulate that they weren't gawking at her or something along the lines. She was going to enter a restaurant when a little girl stopped her.

"Hello! I'm Aoi, I was wondering, are you a pirate?" the little girl asked, people around them started whispering and gasping dramatically, Aoi just smiled sweetly at Katherine.

Katherine pouted slightly, what's up with people associating her hair to a profession? She didn't do anything that could possibly be like being a pirate, she didn't steal, fight or anything. The most she did was carry two guns but it was understanable in the world she lived in. "No, I am not a pirate, I'm don't even know pirates, sadly. I don't know why you would think something like that but it's the truth. I'm Katherine, nice to meet you Aoi, and if you excuse me now I'm really hungry so bye" Katherine patted Aoi in the head and then entered the restaurant, quickly sitting in a chair and ordering food to satisfy her hunger.

Last edited by Lost on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:58 am

The Aspirant Galley drifted lazily towards the harbor. The wind was favorable today, allowing him to reach the island with little work on his part. He stepped out of the sailing boat as it reached the docks, tying it to the poles from both ends of the vessel. He looked around for a bit. He actually had had clients here, but after he had ditched their contracts due to the pirates, they would likely consider business with him a sketchy venture.

Most of all, he was hungry, and the food that could be carried on a boat had grown somewhat stale to his palate. A restaurant dinner would serve as a nice change of pace. This in mind, he started walking along the streets, looking for a restaurant that appeared to be somewhat respectable. Eventually, he located one that seemed appropriate, though he mostly noticed the establishment due to the striking hairstyle of the girl who was just entering it.

He walked through the door and scanned for empty seats before finally sitting down on one. Then he started reading through the menu for something to order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:11 am

While Katherine was eating, enjoy the delicious flavors exploding inside her mouth, she noticed a guy entering the restaurant, the reason why it caught her attention wasn't because of the guy but his hat, the perfect white fedora hat that he wore on his head. Katherine ate quickly, asking for the bill and then paying only to approach said man with the hat. People were still watching her every move, as if they expected her to bring out her guns and start shooting at people just because. No real reason and that kind of annoyed Katherine. But she let them think what they wanted, she was not going to waste her time on them, because they weren't worth it.

Katherine approached the man she had been eyeing for a while and smiled. "Hello, you have a cool hat, bro" she said and then waited for his reaction, it would possibly be around the words 'what the hell?'. She was going to wait at least, but she found herself speaking. "I've always wanted a hat like that, since my parents died when I was small and my foster parents didn't really love me I never got one. But it's good to see that someone uses one with such style" she commented.It was true though, she had asked for fedora hats and her foster parents just gave her crappy birthday parties but it was enough for her, she had been happy about it and that was what mattered.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Jordan ordered lamb and sat down to eat, keeping his hat on as no one was actually talking with him and everyone else seemed to be staying hatted. He looked around nonchalantly while eating, but missed the mohawk-adorned girl standing up from her table and approaching him.

Jordan looked up from his meal. It wasn't often that perfect strangers started conversations about hats. He looked at the girl that had randomly struck up conversation. She couldn't have been older than 20. "Probably younger than that." Jordan thought as she segued into talking about her foster parents. He took off his hat. "I.. see." He started, somewhat at a loss as to how to respond to this girl. Then he recalled his manners. "Nice to meet you, miss." He started, changing tone completely, offering a handshake and standing up, moving the fedora to his left hand. "What got you so interested in hats, miss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Katherine shook hands with the man while smiling, although she did think that it was rather weird for him to call him Miss, maybe it was just the way he was brought up, Katherine thought, but she still had this weirded out look in her blue eyes. "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Katherine Ifeamán" she commented while deciding that they should sit down. So she just sit down hoping the man would sit down as well.

"What got me so interested in hats is that my older brother use to have lots of hats, it was one of his favorite hobbies, collecting hats, and ever since then I've wanted to have some but never had the actual opportunity, now that I'm alone I don't find it responsible to waste the little money I have in something like that though. The hats remind me of him and how much I miss him but it still brings beautiful memories to me" She said as she sniffed, this wasn't the best place to get emotional so she sucked it in and smiled brightly. "But that's enough of my past, how about we talk about the present, and about you. Who are you?" She said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Jordan sat back down, leaning back on the chair as he listened to the young lady's explanation on her interest in hats. He noted the apparent contradiction in Katherine saying that she thought it was irresponsible to spend money on hat, yet spending money on restaurant dinners. However, he decided not to make any note of it as the subject of her brother seemed to be making her sad, despite her best efforts to hide it.

"I'm Jordan Towers" He started. "I lost my shipping business to pirates a month or so ago. They sank my ship you see. Me and my staff managed to take their ship while they were fighting over loot division, but the marines confiscated that one because it was a pirate ship. Then I bought a sailing boat and sailed here. I could try to start my business again, but I probably don't have the best of reputations among merchants at the moment." He said, hat still in his left hand, leaning back on the chair. He wondered what prompted him to share all that with this random girl. He glanced back at his plate. Almost done anyway. "But are you truly interested in that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Katherine listened to Jordan because it was interesting, it was also the first time that someone actually listened to her and wanted to talk to her, because she usually was either treated as a bad pirate or just like an outsider, someone who just said what she thought without any filter. When he asked if she was truly interested in that she felt sligthly upset, gasping she said "Of course I am interested, Jordan, I wouldn't have asked you about yourself if I wasn't! Yes, I asked first about the hat but you seem like an interesting guy and I'd like to meet you. So answering your question, yes I am truly interested in what you're saying" she said and then sighed. "I'm also pretty surprised that you actually want to talk to me as I say anything that comes to my mind and it seems to not bother you. I'm treated like a weird person because of that, I don't really care but it's nice to have someone to talk to as well" she commented and looked around. "Besides, I've never had any friends and the only person I could've considered my friend was my brother, but he's gone" And then she just waited for his reaction, hoping that he would not pity her. She just wanted to be accepted the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:50 am

"Apologies for the implication, miss." Jordan rose up, leaving the bill with a small tip on the table. "Nobles were pretty liberal with what they said to those below their station." Jordan said, putting his hat back on. "I got used to all kinds of stuff. To be quite honest, miss, I've heard a lot stranger than what you just said."

Jordan started walking towards the door with the assumption that Katherine would follow. It did seem like she had finished her meal. Originally, he had thought to avoid the subject of her brother, but as she brought him up a second time, he figured that she did not actually mind the subject despite the sad memories. "Where did all this happen? You've traveled after that, miss?" He got the impression that this lady was probably not a local, considering her wildly differing attire from most of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Katherine smiled, she wondered what strange things Jordan had heard from other people, as she was REALLY strange to start with, maybe some psychopaths or something like that, or maybe he was just being polite and not pointing out that she was a weirdo, it was possibly that, but Katherine didn't mind, because she was finally getting along with someone. She stood up when he went to the door and followed him. He asked her about her brother, she smiled sadly and shook her head.

"Well not really, my parents died when I was little and I had my brother but when he left for something that I didn't know at the moment, I was left alone, although I could handle by myself thanks to the colaboration of everyone in the village. He came from time to time until he said goodbye forever, and then I was forced to go to a foster house, my foster parents weren't that bad but they didn't love me either, so when I was old enough, I left. And you're right, I'm not from here, I wouldn't be able to stand these prejudicial people" she commented and then stopped in front of a park. "Wanna sit on the swings?" She asked, her cerulean eyes sparkling from joy.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm

"I didn't know this town had swings. Jordan said. "I'd rather pass, miss. Never really liked swings. They feel too.. swingy." He said. He was starting to wonder how old this girl actually was. He originally thought that she was almost 20, but she didn't really sound like it. She sounded rather immature, actually. The story didn't exactly give a positive image of his brother. He sounded like a neglectful fool, but that may have been a condensed version.

But again, he chose not to voice any of this. That might have upset her further, had he chosen to do so. He walked towards the swings, but didn't sit on any of them. "Do you have any plans, miss, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked. "Are you looking for something on this island, maybe?" He wasn't sure why he was asking these questions. The girl posed a bit of an enigma. Perhaps her willingness to share her story had caused him to want to know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Katherine thought, she thought about what she had been asked, did she have any plans? Not really, but she didn't know if voicing that out would be appropiate, she would sound like a fool, doing stuff by impulse and without proper planning, but as always, the words were already leaving her mouth before she could stop them. "Not really, I mean. I know I want to get to know the world and travel and everything like that but I don't know what I'm going to do specifically, I'm going to run low on money eventually and then I guess I'll figure what to do, get a job probably. But I wish I could find something more interesting to do. I'm not against piracy but I wouldn't find it exactly that entertaining, maybe I would but depends with who. I also find big groups of people annoying... I like being myself, and people usually don't like it" she said while sitting on the swings, softly swinging back and forward. "I must sound really stupid, doing things without even planning but that's how I am. And my brother was like that, just like that. Maybe that was the reason he got into trouble" She sighed and stood up, only to lay on the ground and start rolling. "In fact, I'm rather childish, as you must have noticed. But I'm a nice person good inside, if you ignore the hurtful comments I make once in a while without meaning to" She smiled at Jordan and then stopped rolling. Waiting for his response. She knew he was going to think that she was crazy, but hey, she WAS crazy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:32 am

...Right Jordan muttered, somewhat dumbfounded. He tried to avoid seeming too weirded out, as most other people might have. He coughed, looking around. Not too many people around the park. He extended one hand at Katherine to help her up. He was still wondering why he had wound up in this conversation. "To be quite sincere, I don't have much of a plan either, miss. I came here to figure out a plan, since I couldn't think of anything on last island. I didn't have any connections back there, and it was honestly a bit of a backwater. I used to have connections over here, but those are the same people whose shipments I had to ditch so they're probably not my best bet. Frankly, I'm not sure why I even stopped here." He said as he pulled Katherine up from the ground. From her speech, it sounded like she had never had that much experience with people. Her foster parents probably hadn't interacted with her much. "You don't sound stupid, miss." Jordan said, seguing back into what she had said before. "People rarely plan that far ahead. It can be quite hard when you don't know what's coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Katherine giggled, she nodded while doing so as well. "I guess you're right, maybe yes maybe not but I'll take it and trust you. So, since none of us have any plans, maybe we should stick together? At least for now, it sounds like a good idea and I like talking to you, Jordan" She said and then continued holding his hand. "You sound like a really nice person and it's enjoyable to share time with you. I would like to travel with you if it's possible, only if you want though. I mean, I know I'm kind of obnoxious and rather weird... childish and annoying, but I'm nice inside and I promise to be good and never stab you in the back" She nodded to herself while wishing that Jordan said yes, because she honestly had no idea of what to do from now on, her money would disappear soon... spent in restaurants and what not, she had no boat/ship/something to travel with, and she was alone; so finding a partner would be the smartest thing to do, she just wished that Jordan thought the same way, because if she had a partner in her travesies, she would want him/her to be Jordan. For some weird reason.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Suddenly, every entrepreneurial instinct in Jordan's head started shouting. "Achtung! Achtung! Abort! Abort!" As a businessman, you didn't pair up with people you knew next to nothing about, especially ones who specifically promised not to stab him in the back. Those were always the ones who were poorly concealing the fact that they intended to do exactly that. That, however, would be extremely impolite to tell her, so he wouldn't do that. But he didn't want to accept this offer right off the bat. That would rank among decisions that could backfire very easily, and successful entrepreneurs didn't make decisions like that. Also, she had the appearance of a juvenile delinquent.

"Miss, are you sure you wish to make a decision like that right now?" He asked. "You seem like a nice lady, and I believe you won't stab me in the back, miss, especially since you don't look to be carrying a knife, but this still seems like a snap decision. I'm not sure pairing up with me will better your situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Katherine thought about it, she actually thought about it. Would pairing up with him actually help her situation? And then she wondered, would it? If it didn't, then what would she do? Because she didn't have much to do anymore, maybe she could train a little more, get a job in another island until she had enough for sailing again, she could even buy a boat then. But she wanted to get to know Jordan, he seemed interesting and for once, he didn't mind her weirdness.

"Honestly Jordan, I have no idea if it would help me or not but I just want some time to meet you, like for us to know each other better. I'm happy that you even took your time to talk to me, with the way I look anyone would've ran away by the time I said 'hello'." she said and then nodded to herself, so she could continue talking. "[b]It's fine if you don't want to pair up for some months, meaning traveling together and stuff. But just say so. I just need to know your answer, I guess that if it's no, I'll thank you for sharing your time with me for now[b]" she said with a real smile.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Jordan pondered for a second. How much harm could it do? This town was almost as bad as the last one. He would be moving on soon anyway, and he didn't see much harm that could happen by taking this girl with him, if she wanted to come. Entrepreneur instincts only applied when you had a business, and at the moment, Jordan did not have one. And even Jordan had to admit that this girl was somewhat interesting.

He shrugged. "Well, I don't see a problem with it then." He said. Something in his head went "Damn it!" Ah well, it probably wouldn't be that bad. Perhaps the girl would even be pleasant traveling company. "Well, my boat is rather small, but I doubt that will be a problem." Had he really just invited a perfect stranger to travel with him? Still, as an entrepreneur, he wasn't the worst judges of character, and she didn't seem that bad once you got past the mohawk. The blue mohawk. He had to wonder how she even maintained that hairstyle. I'd be pleased to travel with you, miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:51 am

"THANK YOU SO MUCH JORDAN!" she said and hugged him, she smiled and gave Jordan's hand a shake. "I promise to do everything you say as long as it is understandable and I won't disobey anything in critical conditions. I'll also help as much as I can with anything!" she said enthusiastically and kissed his cheek without thinking, she blushed slightly and smiled awkwardly. "Thank you so much... really" she said shyly looking away from him.

To say that she was excited would be an understatement, she really couldn't wait to travel alongside Jordan who seemed to be a really interesting person and a true gentleman, he also seemed to not mind her weirdness and directness, unlike most people she had ever met. So they would most likely get along just fine, even fall in love. At the mere thought of falling in love with him Katherine blushed again, she would just not say something like that out loud, and she thanked herself for not doing it unlike most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:41 pm

...No problem, really. Jordan adjusted his hat. He thought for a moment about what she had said. Something about "not disobeying". Ugh, he clearly hadn't properly conveyed what he was looking for. "But miss, I'm definitely not taking you as a subordinate of any kind." He said. She talked as if she could not handle herself on the sea, even though that was clearly not true, given that she was not a born citizen to this place and was here anyway. "I'm honestly not much of a sailor myself, since I used to just hire people who were better sailors than I was." He said. "So please don't think of me as an authority on the ship, miss. Besides, if we ever do run into a storm or anything similar, I'd sink like a stone..." He finishes.

"But anyway." Jordan said. "I still need to resupply. Do you have anything you need to do, miss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Katherine thought about it, well she wasn't that much of a sailor either but she didn't really care, she had the basic knowledge from reading books and the only real reason she was there was because of the merchant ships she'd enter to take her from island to island and casually ended up here. She shook her head. "I don't really have anything to do, I'll help you resupply if you want. As for the sailing part I'll help as much as I can, I'm not that much of a sailor either, honestly, but I know the basics and if worse came to worse I'd be of great help because I have a strong resolve" she said enthusiastically while bouncing up and down in the same place. She was really excited about travelling through the seas alongside Jordan, he seemed like a nice guy and everything, so it would be more than enjoyable. "So where should we go first? Or maybe we should split the things you need and go our separate ways and then meet up somewhere?" She asked as she couldn't help herself from being hyperactive.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:06 pm

"Well, I mostly need to resupply on food." Jordan said. "I only bought enough for one island hop last time. You're welcome to come help me resupply if you wish, miss, though I doubt it will be a very riveting activity." He started walking in the direction he expected the general foodstuff stores to be in. It was fairly predictable in a town like this. The markets gravitated near the centre, so that's where he would go. He picked a random street that possibly led to the market district and started walking.

Clearly, this place didn't get much tourism. Nothing was properly listed. Everything was "common knowledge". In hindsight, this probably explained the poor reception Katherine had gotten. These people didn't get outsiders. They didn't see them, they didn't want them, they didn't need them. Jordan tried to do his shopping as quickly as possible and get out. These people were almost rude, but he could never say it to their faces. "Do you think we need anything else, miss?" He asked Katherine, hefting the bags to a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Katherine followed Jordan through the shops in the centre of the village, she got glares from people walking past and she just ignored them, she was used to people not liking her, whether it was because of her appearance or because of her attitude, but she was just glad that now she didn't have to endure it alone, she had Jordan to be with, and he would never be like that, she didn't know why she thought that way, as she had met him moments ago; but she believe that no matter what. She stuck her tongue out when the glares were too ugly for her to stand, she was childish, yes; but she didn't care what these people thought.

When they had stopped shopping and Jordan asked if she thought they needed anything Katherine shook her head. "I don't think so, we're going to travel for how much time? Because maybe depending that we might need to get a little more of food. Do you have a map or something? That might come handy if we're going to be sailing" Katherine said looking at Jordan in the eyes, she usually did this with people to show that she wasn't cared of them or anything, Katherine didn't know why she was doing it with Jordan though, maybe it was because she was used to looking at people that way.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:37 pm

"I have one on my boat, miss." Jordan said. How could he have made it this far without one? After all, he didn't exactly have navigator's instinct or anything, and he certainly wouldn't have bet finding islands on luck. Most of the world was sea, after all. He then noticed Katherine staring straight into his eyes. He met her gaze for a moment, but then turned his sight seaward. "The next inhabited island is not very far away." Jordan said. "The trip should take a few days at most, miss." He glanced at his suit. It had stayed clean even in this dusty little town. Then he started walking back towards the docks and his boat. It had been a strange day. He had accidentally picked up traveling company, and they were going to share the boat for the next few days. Jordan hoped they'd get along in the long run as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Katherine nodded and decided to not say anything else, as she didn't really have anything to add, she was pretty comfortable with things that way and decided to head to the docks with Jordan, in the way to the docks Katherine didn't even spare a glance at Jordan, she just kept walking and staring at the scenario before her, the people walking, talking and smiling, the soft sound of their laughter filling her ears and making her feel slightly happy herself, even if they had treated her horribly before.

Katherine allowed herself to smile freely and then they started nearing the docks, she wondered how Jordan's boat looked like and if they would fit comfortably, but she wasn't scared or anything like that, she was just wondering. Simply wondering. "So, Jordan, how does your boat look like?" Katherine asked out of curiosity, she wondered how Jordan acted like when he was alone, what kind of things he found funny, and silly stuff like that because she was really bored at the moment. She grinned at Jordan while waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:59 pm

The girl had finally fallen silent, and Jordan was somewhat glad about this. She seemed like a nice enough person, but she had a tendency to say complete complete non-sequiturs, and she wasn't exactly easy to converse with. He looked around the docks, not having familiarized himself with the layout. It took some looking to find where he had left his sailing boat. The darkwood boat sat in the place where he had left it, still securely tied to the posts, though in his absence, another, larger vessel had been docked right next to it. Jordan sighed. Maneuvering their way out of the dock might be a bit of a challenge with the ship in the way.

"Well, this is my boat." He climbed into the 7 meter long boat, setting his supplies down on the deck before climbing onboard himself. "It's not very large, but it's seaworthy, and according to my map, more than sufficient to get us to the next island." He extended his hand to Katherine from the boat. "Are you coming, miss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Katherine smiled and took Jordan's hand. "You have a nice boat" she commented while climbing, she wondered if there was enough space for each or if they would have to share rooms, not like she would complain or anything but she was just wondering, it'd be kind of awkward in the start if they did have to share rooms, but it'd get more comfortable and normal as time passed by, it wasn't like Jordan would ever be interested in her or the contrary, Katherine being interested in Jordan, at least not physically, she just wanted to have her free time and being able to rest in peace from time to time. "Now to saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil" Katherine said enthusiastically while walking around the deck. She couldn't wait to start her adventures with Jordan, they were going to have so much fun and she was aware of that, at least eventually. Because they first had to get a better, bigger boat and everything. She inspired the clean air that smelled like sea. "Oh so, Jordan. How are the room arrangements? I've been wondering about that for a while" she asked curiosity getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)   Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The random people around (Open to Frog Dragon and Lost only) (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next