One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Jack was pacing along as the cannons from the Elizabeth hit the sails just in time. Jack clapped his hands together and grinned "AYE LADS THATS THE TICKET, LETS GET OUT OF THIS DUMP!!!!!!" Jack then turned to Oni "There was someone who landed in our pantry... go and bring him here.. i want to know why the lad helped us out."

[[The Grisham bros]]

Their ship was stuck now thanks to the cannon fire which tore the sails. The Elizabeth seemed to be sailing in the distance as Bitlle gritted his teeth and Billy smashed the wall in anger.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:02 pm

As Oniyuri heard jack say that someone was in the Pantry she almost laughed. But this could be a Hostile situation. So she held he giggles in and Sprinted over to the Pantry. She walked down the Stairs into the Lower decks and Near the Pantry Door. Opening It and Leaning on it.

"Hello, Im the first mate on this Ship. Im wondering. Who are you and Why have you crashed into our Pantry?"

Oniyuri said as she started rifling around in her Briefcase and casually Pulled out a dagger covered in poison.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:07 pm

As Jack heard someone come down stairs he knew he things would get more interesting, but not as interesting as they actually became. For some reason this girl was a brief case walked down and pulled a knife out asking why he was there! "I am here because this is a better place to sleep then over there" Jack said while looking for places to sleep. "I am afraid there isn't anywhere good to sleep here though, would you mind pointing me towards the sleep quarters?" He stated with thought of sleep racing through his mind
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:14 pm

As the Man Spoke to Oniyuri and Looked around the room for a place to sleep apparently. He couldn't find one in the pantry and then he asked for Directions to the sleeping quarters.

"You still haven't answered my Question, Who are you? And the only way I will let you Sleep is if you talk the my Captain who is On the Deck. If you refuse, and don't follow me. I will knock you out and Tie you up, Now. Follow me."

Oniyuri said as she Pushed herself off the wall and Started Walking slowly up to the Deck to introduce this man to her Captain. She walked and fit her Poisoned dagger back into its slot in her Briefcase but was Still prepared to fight if this man Tried anything.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Jack wasn't terribly excited for a visit from the captain, he didn't want to have to pay some kind of rent for sleeping of the ship, or repair the hole in the back, he figured he should be prepared to have to kill the entire crew if it comes to it, but then he would have to find the sleeping quarters him self and that he didn't want to do. When he got to the deck he was greeted with a man with a terrible dread lock hair cut, everyone refereed to him as captain jack so to not confuse things he deiced to be introduced as Nick "Greetings" he said "It appears I don't know were to sleep, I will do anything to be able to sleep besides pay money or patch up the hole in your pantry, if you don't agree to those terms prepare to die..."
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

As Oniyuri Walked onto the Deck with this Man following Behind her, she was Pleased. She had Asserted her authority. But then it all went wrong and this man threatened her captain with Death. She then Pulled her dagger which had poison all over it. Of Course this poison wasn't Fatal. Oniyuri would prefer her opponents to have a slow painful death by her torture and experiments.

"You crazy bastard! I will kill you if you attack my Captain"

Oniyuri said as she threw her briefcase into a Crewmate's arms and leapt infront Of Jack Protecting him With her dagger and Her Body. She stood Raising her dagger. Ready to defend and Attack.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:44 pm

"*sigh* I guess that means you don't like my proposal, well you don't look terrible difficult, I don't think I will even have to use my devil f-" he stopped right as he looked into the distance, are those storm clouds? they looked nasty. Was anybody even steering the boat? "I will kill you all later but right now we need to turn the ship hard port, if we don't then I will die along with you and we don't want that! Does anyone have a map? we need to get to the closest to our portside right now!" Nick yelled.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Jack sized up the man and was then shocked when he said a storm was coming. Jack then grinned and laughed his heart out "WELL YOU HEARD THE MANGY MONGREL!!!! FIRST MATE , GIVE HIM A MAP!!! ARHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHA" Jack ran along the ships deck to the front to get a glimpse of the storm clouds.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:01 pm

As The man Pointed out a Storm and Oniyuri was Ordered to give this Man a Map. Oniyuri was mad that this man could get away with threatening her captain. Oniyuri decided to get him a Map, It was for the crew and The Ship. Oniyuri walked over to the Man Holding her Briefcase, took it, and Put her Dagger back Inside its slot. Before the Man Went off to do other things she said.

"Get this Guy a Map, and Also. I would like someone to fix the hole in the Pantry. I dont want seawater Ruining my Food"

One man went below deck to fix the Hole while the other man Who had been ordered to get a Map went inside and Came out holding a Map which he Brought towards this temporary addition.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

The storm was moving faster then Jack thought it would, by the time he go the map and the ship was turned around the storm was on top of them. "time for plan B" jack thought as the storm engulfed the ship. The ship was quickly rocked back and forth as Jack searched for a way out of the storm. "No islands are close enough to get to from here!" Jack yelled over the screaming wind. As he said that he saw a giant whirl pool form in front of them, if they were able to ride the whirl pool they might face the wind and double there pace and give them a chance out of this hell hole. "TURN THE SHIP TO THE WHIRL POOL AND RIGHT THE EDGE OF IT! HOLD ON TIGHT!" he screamed as the ship turned towards the raging currents that could be there salvation or there doom.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Jack laughed as the water slammed against the ship and the currents sent the ship swaying. Some of the lower crew members were pleaing "Captain!!! WE DONT WANT TO DIE!!! AHHHHH" Jack then laughed louder as he stood on the railings " QUIT YOUR DAMN HOWLING !!!!!!! LIFE AINT WORTH LIVING UNLESS THERE IS DANGER!!!! THIS IS THE DREAM OF PIRATES!!!! ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Oniyuri braced herself Against Cabin walls as the Ship started violently swaying back and forth. He was going to send them all into a whirlpool and to their death.Oniyuri had no idea why Captain jack was Allowing this Man to do this. Oniyuri would rather turn back Towards the Grisham Brothers. " YOUR CRAZY. WE ARE GOING TO DIE" Oniyuri yelled as she collapsed against the wall and Screamed as the Ship turned into the whirlpool.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:38 pm

When Jack heard the lady scream about him being crazy he almost lost it "OF COURSE I AM CRAZY, BUT DO YOU THINK I WANT TO DIE? WATCH I HAVE AN IDEA!" he yelled as they went into the raging pool. He held his breath in anticipation for what could and could not happen. the slowly changed directions and went faster and faster. the only problem Jack now had was getting out of the whirl pool, he noticed a nearby rock and had an idea. He lifted his hands and of his sleeves 50 large chains came out and smashed into the rock. The chains quickly pulled them out of the pool and towards the wind, At that moment Jack realized an issue, he couldn't sever the chains and so they were doomed to crash into the rock unless someone did something. Jack yelled and the crew of pirates behind him "CAN ANYONE CUT THESE CHAINS? IF WE DON'T, WERE DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Jack then turned and transformed his hand into giant scissors and grinned as he did so "I CAN!!! Jack then ran foward and leapt through the air , and as he landed he cut all through Nicks chains at the right moment. He landed back on his feet as the crew was flailing around and falling.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:17 pm

*30 minutes later*
"Amazing" he said to himself "my odd plan seemed to work, were out of this storm and with out a pirate ship in site, now to introduce himself" so he got up onto the the front of the ship thinking "Remember, for the time being your name is nick." and he got next to Jack and said "I think this is as good a time as any, My name is Nick and for the time being I will either be a part of your crew or you will die, I warn you though that I will require the most comfortable sleeping arrangement within your power.".
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm

After Enduring the storm Oniyuri went to her cabin below deck and Changed clothes. She Dried of Her Hair, and checked her weapons. Everything was there. Only one thing was missing. Poison. The poison missing was the poison in her hair, It had gotten washed off in the rain and Oniyuri felt weird without it. Oniyuri took a Small vial from her Briefcase. It contained a clear liquid and Oniyuri splashed it onto a cloth the wiped it on her hair.

"There we Go, Im ready" Oniyuri Said Tying her hair Back and Closing her Brief Case.

When she Arrived above deck she heard the Babbling idiot, who couldn't finish one sentence without 'Or You will die' Oniyuri almost smashed her face into the wall but she continued walking Up to the crew listening to the man talking about sleeping. And how he wanted the best spot on the ship.

"You will sleep where Jack Tells You" Oniyuri said as She ran sat on the Railing Looking between the man and Her Captain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Jack laughed at this exchange between his first mate and the new guy. He sat on the railing and grinned as he drank some water from the bottle nearby. He then got up "Fine, your on board as the new navigator as part of the crew me boy!!! Now then oni... dont be so hasty with the new fellow, he might enjoy our little crew here, ahahahaha , now then because of your positions, you get to sleep in the map room, there is a bed in there.. but before, you will need to make sure we are on course lad!!!"
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:51 pm

"I swear, the nerve of her, interrupting my negotiations with the captain and telling me I will sleep where sleep." Nick thought "It's not like I told him I would outright kill him, I put the other part first! Either way, I need to know where were going" he looked around and didn't see any islands around. "Alright then "captain" where are we going?" he said with a tinge of regret.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:04 am

Oniyuri sat on the railing for a Moment. She stood Up and Walked over to Nick. Standing right Infront of Him she said.

"I wan't to watch you Navigate, Its something to do. But Yes, where are we Going Jack-san?"

Oniyuri Quickly walked over to her Captains Cabin and Threw Her Briefcase in onto his Bed. Only keeping one dagger.

"If anything is missing from that I will Go on a rampage" Oniyuri Said a s she walked back towards Nick
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Jack then handed Nick a map which showed most of the north blue. "Its a island called Tundra pass...... its a small port island which snows........ we need to go over so we can find the map of the grandline and some other provisions......" Jack had high hopes for this trip, he really hoped the grisham bros didnt follow him either, he had to visit one of his fathers old friends there too.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:02 pm

"Hmm, I think I see a path way to get there within 4 days, 5 days tops. Also the grandline, interesting. To be honest I was going to ditch you the next chance I got but know I think I might hang around a bit longer." said Nick who uncharacteristically seemed excited. "Well I am ready when you are captain!"said Nick.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Winter Island All Oniyuri thought was Cold and Gave up on Watching the Navigator. She went Into Jack's room and Pulled out her Briefcase. Putting the dagger back into it. "Ugh, A winter Island. How Boring. And Cold" Oniyuri said Expressing her Displeasure with this. "I guess we will just bundle up, Somebody get me a Jacket Please" She said as a random crew Member ran off and Got a Jacket for her Cold Body. "Will I be needed Up On Deck Jack? Or can I go get A Little rest in my Cabin?" Oniyuri Said. If It was a Yes, she would go into her room and Lock her Door. If No She would Stay on deck with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Jack grinned as he felt the cold "Nay Oni me lass..... let us ride the wind , true and fast...... there is much work to be done...... you can rest in the mean while......."

[[End of the thread, new one coming up]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2