One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 pm

"Friendship slows one down and my only family is dead. If you can promise me this one thing...I will join. I want Derge Namikaze's head on a platter and I want to be the one to chop it off and make.him.suffer." Doku told Daiki.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Daiki smiled at Doku. Derge Namikaze... he had heard about him. Either was the Vice-Admiral Derge Sr. Namikaze who was out of their reach, or was it his own son. Derge Jr Namikaze. A revolutionary that wanted to overthrow the world government. Someone that had to be dealt with by the Shichibukai and the marines. For him it was a good deal, since it was something possible.

"Derge Namikaze... the same man that killed Kenjiro Nakamura." -Daiki said. -"If that's your reason, it's something possible. It's something probable. Something that we will have to deal with in some time, when the crew gets enough people the fight the Blood Demon."

Daiki looked at Doku in the eyes, what was happening in his brain? What was that 15 year old boy thinking?

"I accept your offer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 pm

"Then let us go." Doku said to Daiki the only thought in his mind the bloody body of Derge laying at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 pm

"So be it." -Daiki said and turned his back to Doku. He knew it was something dangerous to do but he mantained a ball of clay in his hand just in case. He hadn't gotten to know this kid completely yet.

Daiki started looking at The Galatea in the distance. His beloved ship. It was just the size for a few people. Daiki looked back at Doku.

"Don't you have to say you're leaving or something?"- Daiki said when they were already by the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:29 pm

"No. The government will more than likely send a new person to run the island seeing as how I was the only one left. Until then the chancellor will take over." Doku said.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:42 pm

"umm I see." -Daiki said as he approached his own ship. There was no one inside, the ship had the anchor down and the sails were up.- "Well, this is my own ship: The Galatea. I know it's not great, but it's fine for up to 4 people."

Daiki looked at Doku. He knew that The Galatea was just a normal ship and wasn't anything out of normal, so he just hoped that Doku didn't dislike it. It's not that he would care much about it, but this ship was like a house to Daiki.

"Now, now. Let's set sail to the Dark Isle."- Daiki smiled at Doku. He rose his hands and two flying hands of clay untied the sails and let them fall. Then a huge hand of clay picked up the anchor and put the safety lock on it.-"Let's go, everything's ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm

"I'm waiting on you Daiki-san." Doku said sitting down. "Such a small island but such good resources. Once the world government has full control you'll be sure to get many sea stone weapons for your crew to use." Doku spoke in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 pm

"That's great news..." -Daiki said smiling at Doku's statement about extracting seastone for the warlord crew. That could be useful in the future.

"Now, on to Dark Isle:" -Daiki said as the ship moved towards the horizon.

[THREAD CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2