One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 am

Doku sat upon his mountain area on the island known as Goat Island. He was practicing his devil fruit power "Dance of 10 swords." he said as swords appeared out of thin air and began to 'dance' around a tree. Moving his hands back he shot them forward then the tree suddenly was sliced into bits. "Their getting sharper and stronger...That is good." he said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 am

Morbius finally had a place to take his mind of things for a bit. After being married to his job he was given a good enough leave to go and do whatever he wanted, so he chose to go sight seeing on different islands. Starting with Goat island. Morbius walked up to the mountain range and finally reached the top area. He was still wearing his white suit and tie. Morbius lifted his tinted sunglasses off and looked to the sky "what a sight..... huh?" Morbius saw someone nearby, he was playing with swords it seemed , and they materialized from nothing? This was very curious "Hello there? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:17 am

Doku turned around his cold blue eyes looking at the man. All most as if he was analyzing him as if he was a threat to him at the moment or not. "I am Doku Nakamura. Who are you and why are you on my mountain?" he asked the man, his voice seeming older then he him self was.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 am

Morbius looked at this kid, he seemed very hostile, or maybe it was generally like that. He didnt know how a kid like this got to a island like this by himself. "YOur mountain? Chill out kid, i dont see your name on it...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 am

"I call it my mountain as I am up here all day and all night training." Doku told the man.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Morbius slid down to reach the kids area. He then sat on a nearby rock "Where are you from? Do you have family here? Why are you training? Are you a bounty hunter or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 pm

"I'm from this island, my family is dead other then my father Kenjiro, I am training so I may become stronger, no I want to live beyond the law." Doku said answering each question he asked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Kenjiro? That name? Morbius then stood up "Ahh.. i see.... a pirate..... or the son of a pirate... then i am afraid you should be arrested or killed here, for the sake of the future..... i must bring you in... after all that is the doctrine of CP9, absolute justice" Even on a day off, he needed to bring work into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm

"You dare threaten a member of the royal family? YOU DARE TO THREATEN ME!?" Doku yelled. "I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!" Doku yelled at the man.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Morbius used soru and closed in on Doku at close range. "Im a Cp9 agent boy... we kill people for a living..... Rankyaku!!!!" He fired a close range rankyaku aimed at beheading the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Before the attack could hit a wall of iron popped up and blocked the strike "Nice try." Doku said as a blade formed behind the man. "Not good enough how ever." the blade then sailed towards the mans back attempting to stab through him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 am

Morbius ranykaku grazed the iron wall. AS the blade attacked him from behind him, Morbius was slashed in the arm, but managed to avoid being impaled by the sword. Morbius then dashed back from the wall. "A devil fruit ability..... that would explain it... judging by your use of it, its gives you the power to create and control metal eh.... hey kid... would you like to hear a story?" Morbius was crouched down ready for his next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am

"I'm not much of a story man my self." Doku said. He was prepared for any attack ready to launch his ultimate defense. "But go on. I got time to listen." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

"I used to be on the offensive task force of the CP9..... of course im still part of CP9, but the offensive task force was always asked to go head into battle..... it was something that wasnt often considered assasinlike..... but i accepted the job.... you know why?" Morbius then used soru, his legs falling deep on Dokus left angle now. Morbius flipped into a hand stand, and twirled a rankyaku at Doku "Cause, i was most known for my offensive persistence in the CP9!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Doku saw the attack coming and rolled out of the way. A slice made it's way to his leg not deep but enough for some blood to come out. "Hm CP9...You work for the government...My islands under their rule so won't they be a bit pissy with you?" Doku said as he began forming blades around the man. "Oh well no matter...To late now." he said. "Dance of fifty blades." Doku said as all 50 blades went flying attempting to slice and impale Morbius.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Morbius cursed, he twirled again on his palm and began kicking the swords at close range. But he couldnt handle them all. He then finally flipped, about 3-5 swords sliced through his suit, and cut his shoulders and torso areas. Morbius was breathing heavily "Island? Your father is a pirate..... that means your existence itself is a crime......" Morbius knew close range battles would be pointless, he aimed two rankyakus at Doku straight up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

"My father is a royal shichibukai." Doku said. As the attacks closed in a metal dome formed around Doku protecting him from the attack. The attacks left deep slices in the metal and even cut doku on the cheek twice. A blade once more formed behind Morbius and attempted to run him through again.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Morbius just moved aside allowing the blade to miss him, and as the blade was in front of him, Morbius threw a rankyaku to cut the sword and then another curling rankyaku along the ground where Dokus dome was. "Former shichibukai..... your father is dead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

The dome cracked open as Doku rolled away. "Thats a lie...Father was to strong to die!" Doku yelled. A heavy armor formed over his body and a large blade that needed both his hands formed "I'm done playing with you...It's over now." Doku said. Running at Morbius he attempted to cleave him in half.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Morbius used soru to go head on with the boy and was right in his face as the sword came down. Morbius stepped to one side and then aimed kicked the boys hands , and twirled to aim to kick the boy in the face. "It happened..... accept it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 pm

The blade was knocked out of his hands but just as the kick went to hit his face the spikes shot out of his helm and attempted to impale his foot.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 am

Morbius hit his leg into the spikes, his foot now cut and bleeding. He pulled it off forcefully and with that same leg, with blood and all, he fired a rankyaku which sent him flying backwards and right at point blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am

The attack went through his armor and hit his chest, now bleeding from his chest Doku was angry. "I've had enough of this." 4 walls appeared around Morbius one in front one behind and one on each of his side "Now die." Doku said giving the order for the walls to all fly at him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 am

When walls appeared all of a sudden. And Morbius felt a sharp pain in his foot. He jumped up and kicked the air downwards using rankyaku to propel himself up. As he was in mid air, he fired two more rankyakus at Doku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 pm

A large metal wall formed in front of Doku blocking the attacks. Four more walls appeared around Morbius and attempted to crush him once more mid air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius   GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Doku vs. Morbius
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next