One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 am

Once more Doku was on his mountain training his abilities. "I need some one to fight..Trees and rock are no longer any good to use my blades on.." Doku thought before taking a seat on a tree stump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Doku was unaware that he was being watched. Solaris apparently hasn't lost her spying skills from her days from the Cipher pol. She stood on top of a branch in a tree behind Doku. Apparently this man was apart of the world government. If she could capture him it would give her a great foothold in overthrowing the government. Solaris unsheathed her sword. She leaped from the branch soaring above Doku coming down with her sword aiming at his back to sever the spinal cord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 pm

As she came down at Doku a wall of steel popped up blocking her strike "I was wondering what was taking you so long. I was getting bored." Doku said in a cold tone. A sword formed behind Solaris then attempted the same strike she attempted on Doku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Solaris realized he was an ability user. Damn this would make things difficult. She heard something coming behind her. Her reflxes reacted quickly to bring her katana behind her knocking the sword backwards. Solaris falls downs toward the ground. She quickly stabbed the wall with her sword slowing down her fall unto the ground. Solaris stopped half way toward the ground. She ran up the wall pulling her sword out. Once she was on the top. Solaris fell straight down toward Doku again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Once again a wall blocked her attack. Only this time spikes shot out of it towards her "Whats wrong revo? Not much for talking?" Doku taunted her. "Such a big bad girl but can't even land a hit on a 15 year old."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Solaris turned into her owl hybrid form her arms became wings, and her hands became talons, her nose became a beaks and her skin became covered in white feathers. She flapped her wings up stopping her fall. Solaris flew across the air turning left and right dodging the spikes that came toward her. There was a wall behind him and another on top. Only a few more openings left. She soared higher in the air before flipping in the air in a circle and diving back down like a missile toward the wall toward the spikes. Solaris spun in the air as she dived toward the wall. She unsheathed her sword as she swung the incoming spikes toward her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

The wall suddenly disappeared and then there stood doku clad in a very thick and heavy titanium armor and holding a large battle sword made of titanium "This armor is as thick as my walls and is weightless to me...Have fun." he said attempting to break her sword with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Solaris kept flying faster "You armor maybe be strong but everything has a weakness." She suddenly disappeared in the middle of the air leavin only her after image. If doku could see her Solaris brought her wings closer to her body speeding faster. She was aiming her sword toward doku's mouth probably which wasn't covered since he wouldn't stop running his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

As she came flying towards him suddenly a dome of thick steel covered Doku and blocked the attack. "Nice try again." Doku said from within his dome of metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Solaris was foiled yet again. Her attack was again stopped by the means of his devil fruit. She still had one more trick up her sleeve. Solaris used her beak to quickly to deliver a jab toward his left eye to pluck it out if he didn't do anything quick. He couldnn't if he was blind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Doku laughed as he heard a ting. She tried to attack his dome. Making an opening in the back where she wasnt at due to him hearing the sound he backed out of the dome. "Come on now is this really the best you got? You aren't worth my time." Doku said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Solaris just reverted back to her human form "This is coming from the boy hiding in the dome. Although its true I can't attack you. You can't exactly attack me either. So the way I see it we are at an mexican standoff." Solaris walked off the dome unto the grass. She sat in meditation form awaiting for her chance to strike.

"I can do all things with the power within me" She sliently chanted to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm

While she was in meditation 50 swords formed around her. They began flying by her randomly until Doku gave the mental command "Strike." he thought. All 50 blades went towards her coming in all directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Solaris could hear the swords coming toward her in all different directions. She took a deep breath. Once she opened her eyes she turned into her full owl form. She swung her huge wings in a circular pattern blowing huge gusts of wind around herself knocking the swords away.

"Whirlwind!"

Solaris now fully awakened flew in the air. She turned and turned gathering enough winds beneath her wings. After about 10-15 minutes of aimlessly flying, She dived down swinging her wings toward the dome. Using her wings as like swords and her feathers like blades, Solaris sent two air blades from her arms toward the metal dome hoping to slice it in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 pm

The dome was sliced in half but Doku was no longer in it (as stated earlier.) "Really miss?" Doku said. As she grew closer to the dome spikes shot out intending to slice her and impale her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Solaris swung her wings backwards in order to slow down. The gusts from her wings were srtong enough to push most of the spikes back, but one nicked her in her left wing. She had to fly down unto the ground with a slight cut on her wings. Solaris resorted to using her sword in conjunction with her devil fruit powers. She took the sword and placed it within her mouth. She was about to use the Santoryu style using her wings as the two swords and the one in her mouth as the third. Technically it was still Ittoryu since she was still actually using one sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

"Little girl wants to play it that way huh? Fine." Doku said as fifty more swords formed around him. They all went flying towards her attempting to strike her and/or break her real blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Solaris swung her wings in when an windmill like fashion cuting airblades with her wings split the spikes. The sword in her mouth acted as a sheild deflecting those she missed. Though tired her hard work was successfully knocking away the spikes "You shouldn't keep doing this. Your attacks are becoming predictable." Solaris took the sword within her beak and thrusted it sending an air blade straight toward Doku's face. Normally Solaris couldn't perform airblades, but using her devil fruit gave her the power she needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 pm

A metal wall once more blocked the attack. How ever this time another metal wall was flying fastly towards her intending to crush her. "I always have tricks up my sleeve."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:14 am

Solaris ran toward with all her might to the left to avoid being crushed. She turned into her hybrid form quickly flapping her wings. Solaris took the air barely avoiding the attack. This warrior was clearly harder to attack ordinary. "Its time to begin my ultimate attack." Solaris flew around Doku in a circle picking speed as she swirled. The picking up winds slowly circled around Doku. Solaris was picking up som much speed that the average person wouldn't have seen him. The spinning winds was beginning to get very cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.   GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Doku Vs. Solaris.
Page 1 of 1