One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:16 pm

"We couldn't really take your ship, Jade, because .. uh, nevermind." Hawks says, stopping what he was saying with a sigh. Yeah, he also knew good ol' Ginji had done something to her own ship, which was the reason why they instead begun their journey with a fishing boat! Not wanting to provoke an argument, he simply stopped and crossed his arms. Hoping that Ginji won't say something stupid. But, as he looks at the peculiar man opening his mouth to speak, he takes a mildly desperate expression on his face. Expecting the storm to befall upon them.
"Why, that was lovely planned~ you see this lovely ship over there?" Ginji responds, and points to a direction where a moderately-sized ship is anchored.
"What about it?"
"I lovely snatched it from Mr. Striker!! Maaaha~!"
"EH?!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm

"Oh come off it - I know you two damaged my ship and didn't want to tell me. I don't know why you couldn't be honest about it - fixing the bloody thing and using it would have saved more time than using that slow rubbish bin we came in. We have made better time climbing into a bucket while waving a peper fan behind us."
Jade glances over at the boat Ginji points out. It was obnoxious --- over sized for its function and very flashy and stylish. It had the makings of someone who tired to look important when they weren't. It was an over-sized yacht with a motor, modified for speed and a hull, modified for agility, high polished and impossible to miss to make the owner appear better than they were. The message was "I suck as a person but look at my awesome boat" A ship for a tool.
When Ginji revealed the owner of the ship, everything made sense.
"STRIKER ... what did you do with the sniveling bastard? With any luck you left him in bloody pieces at the bottom of the sea."
She was visibly annoyed and moved toward the vessel. The ships name was printed on the side. "Nikara" ... her sister's name .. the sister he killed. How dare he use that name for his obnoxious boat. She had made peace with her sister's death but this was sill fresh salt in an old wound.
She glances at Hawks. "You're unusually quiet. Are you sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh, don't worry, you lovely friend is alive, just .. a bit lovely battered~!!" Ginji responds, thumbing up to Jade, as if to try and make her feel better. As if she even cared, she was probably disappointed that Ginji didn't chopped him.

"What is it that you look at?" Hawks voice, calm, is heard, as the man comes next to Jade, and looks to where she looks, at the printed "Nikara" on the side. Be it that he noticed Jade's feelings, or just luck, he speaks. "Does that name have any significance to you?" Before he responds about what she asked him, Ginji, who's on board, yells and waves his arm around. Something drops, and Hawks catches it. "This is for your lovely strained side, drink it, and it will be lovely fixed soon! It's a super-effective muscle relaxant! Maaaha~!"
"Uh, thanks.." Hawks says, and sips the liquid off the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 pm

"That is a better fate than he will ever deserve. It's best to not tell me where he is - I'm a bit hungry."
Jade tries to brush away the anger. She cannot change the past, she can only live her life so that her sister will not have died for nothing. She turns to Hawks, a bit shocked that she seemed to notice the grieving in her eyes when she looked at the name printed on the boat.
"Nikara was the name of my twin sister. The man who owned this boat had her slaughtered for a small amount of gold. I never trusted him but she did. It should have been me - I should have followed him that day and she never would have gone to that ... never mind. We should really be going before whoever is after you notices your absence."

She gently tugs Hawks on board and into to the obnoxiously lavish kitchen area of the yacht as he drinks Ginji's elixir. That was quite a powerful medicine - something else must have happened that she didn't see and perhaps he was more injured than he would admit.
Suspicious, she presses him against a near by wall - forcefully but not so violently as to make his injuries worse. She eyes him carefully, looking him up and down. She brushes his hair away and lifts his chin in search of injuries. The fury in her eyes dares him to protest.

"I know you don't trust me enough to even tell me that my own ship got damaged - but tell me what is going on now. Who is after you? ... why are in so much pain that Ginji needs to give you medicine of that caliber? Talk to me. I pulled a man's throat out with my teeth because he meant to kill you. I-I ate him .. shouldn't I at least get to know why?! Who is this Bishop creature he spoke of? What is this about? We are nakama... I will always fight for you ... just don't leave me in the dark like this."
She seemed almost upset that he never really seemed to trust her with any information - or maybe he sincerely didn't know what was going on.

"Speaking of fight ... I never got to thank you for saving my life ... "
She slowly moves a finger up to his lips so he cannot protest and yell at her. Her face softens to a lovely and sweet expression, her eyes losing their fury and mischief. She was even quite beautiful when she was calm and focused. She saunters closer to him, nearly pressing against him, placing an hand against the wall on both sides of him to effectively trap him. Her voice was unusually serious and calm.
"Hawks ... I- " She leans dangerously close, stopping only when her lips were less than an inch from his before whispering a faint "I ... thank you."
That was actually the edge and limit of her comfort zone and she dare not go further. He never knew she couldn't go through with it because it was more than enough to far overstep his own comfort zone. He always yelled at her before she ever got this close to him. She knew this was more than enough to send him into his typical spazomatic frenzy.
Somehow, he never seemed to notice that she only tortured him in this way as punishment - every time he left her out of information, intentionally mislead her, or failed to trust her. It always made her feel like an outsider of the crew and made her uncomfortable ... so she made him uncomfortable in return. As long as her comfort limits were beyond his, she could continue to very effectively harass him without risk.

She wasn't finished with him though - not this time. She had fought his battles without knowing why and he continued to withhold information. She leaned even closer, the distance remaining was barely enough to pass a piece of paper through. She whispered again in a more dangerous tone "Keep me in the dark again, magician, and I'll kill you myself..." She leans forward but at the last second moves to the side, narrowly missing his lips and only brushes her cheek against his. She pauses for a moment at his ear for another whisper "...with no mercy..." She lightly traces a fingertip over his chest as the other hand remains against the wall to secure his entrapment. "...and lots of..." Her warm breath softly and very slowly trails down the side of his neck, ending in a final whisper, her lips brushing against his skin with every syllable, "...torture."
Her hands run through his hair briefly before coming up to cradle the sides of his face and neck. She presses firmly against him, using her body to pin him against the wall as she leans ever closer to him. "Last chance to use your magic to escape..." She closes her eyes for effect as she crosses the distance, only stopping as her lips come just close enough to only be separated from his by a molecule or two of air. Quite abruptly, she leans away ... opening her eyes to glare at him so he would know once a for all that her inappropriate actions toward him were always nothing more than strategic torture, which he earned. She waited a moment - for him to have his typical seizure over being touched - daring him to move, as her lips were still a looming threat ... that, secretly, she'd never have the boldness to employ.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 am

Without much of a thought, and by simply coughing beforehand, Hawks simply responds to all of Jade's questions about his so called injury, as well as all that information about him being chased. "I have absolutely no idea." There, that was it. He seemed to be speaking the truth, he was calm, relaxed, his facial expression, his tone, seemed to be genuine. But then, his calmness fades away, as the female is approaching him, her tone and her stature change as well, from worried to something more .. bold.

Meanwhile, Ginji is sitting on the deck's front, near the front, and he reads a newspaper, he probably snatched it from somewhere as he wasn't seen with it before. Looking, and reading, a faint smile is formed on his lips. "Wally .. everything is going according to whatever insane plan you've came up with, isn't that right? .. I wonder what kind of role do we play there.." He says, oddly, there was not a single "lovely" or his "Maaaha" speech patterns as he spoke this to himself. It was really weird to see him speak so serious and calm. However, that was only temporary. He suddenly blinks, and checks under his costume, where he keeps some flasks. "OH DEAR, I LOVELY SWITCHED THE FLASKS! This one's the one about muscle pain, and this lovely means .. Oh my..!"

"W-what are you doing?! .." The man speaks, as she approaches him, coming in closer and closer, effectively trapping him, her expression puzzles him, a light blush forms on his cheeks, as he gulps. "That's .." he starts, then her lips make a small travel closeby, narrowly missing his own lips "a really weird way to .. thank me.." he says, trying to maintain a collected reaction, but his heartbeat's going much faster than normal, obviously not something he could just calmly brush off. Chills run down his whole body, as her body now comes close, touching his own, and, not too long ago, it's actually pressing against his body, her breasts pressing against his chest. His mouth dries up, she can surely feel his heart pumping hard. Was it part of her "strategy" of making him feel creeped out, to torture him? It sure was a unorthodox way to torture someone, as, other, more lecherous men, might as well have considered this as something more of a seduction rather than this.
"Y-you are too close!" He does let out, a bit of a yell, but not too loud, but she moves away, just after she came in dangerously close, nearly touching each other's lips. What a tight situation. Maybe that was why he was feeling his head was heavy. Heavy and somewhat hazy. Wasn't that normal?
She then moves away, which at the same time, the magician reaches for his head, and rubs his forehead. Looks like he suddenly has a headache? That was an overkill for a reaction now, surely it wasn't something that could trigger a headache now right? Now, as Hawks closes his eyes, letting out a slight grunt, a sigh of a sudden, sharp pain on his head, he feels funny. Kinda like .. did he drink before? No, he never drinks .. but why did he felt so .. light-head?
"Oi, you.." He says, and his hand extent on her arm. He actually grabs her hand, the grip's firm, almost a bit too tight. Before she has enough time to even process the information, before she even questions what's with him holding his head like this all of a sudden, he moves forward, but at the same time pulling her closer, and, as his other hand goes, he grabs her other arm at the same height, and, in a moment, the most unexpected thing occurs, as Hawks lips connect with hers, his head pushing forward, almost as if enforcing a kiss on Jade's lips.

Well .. that's new!!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Was he really oblivious about what was going on? She wanted to believe him. She watches him carefully, waiting for his unfailing freakout -- she, herself, was a little shaken and uncomfortable by her own forward and teasing actions but it wasn't nearly as bad as the absurd over reaction that was coming from that magician.  ...She waited ... and waited but his only remark was about how close she was - not even in his typical fashion of yelling. That was it? What the hell was going on?  He was definitely more injured than she suspected if he didn't hit the roof, yelling at her.  Now she was almost worried about him. He must be near death.

To confirm her suspicions he seemed to be in pain, holding his head.  Now she just felt like a jerk for torturing him while he was injured.  He didn't even have the strength to react.  The look in his eyes, combined with the noises he was making nearly broke her heart ... what a terrible person she was ... attacking a wounded crew member! His heart was beating so fast and hard - what had she done? Only make his pain worse! She couldn't even help or touch him without making him worse. Helpless, her eyes fill with sadness, she starts to speak but is cut off before she can make a sound.

She silences herself as he suddenly speaks again. Wait ... Oi, you? ... His words were completely void of their typical unfailing courtesy.  He was even polite to his worst enemies. The poor, darling thing had completely lost himself in pain. She could kick herself for being so terrible.  She starts to reach for him to drag him into the medic's ward for examination by Ginji - he would surely die if she examined him - but before she can move her arm is seized with alarming force.  He must be in critical need of care, he's never touched her on purpose when she wasn't a cat ... and a grip almost firm enough to bruise. He was begging for help! He was probably going to die any second now, if he was resorting to this.

She gazes at him mortified and worried that his words may be his last. She bites her lip to push back the sadness so she can help. "Yes? W-what is it? Are you alright?! Please, tell me ... I'll do anything ... I didn't intend to hurt you... let me help?!  PLEASE ..." Her eyes gleam with moisture and sadness - she had killed him!  She then notices the pain in his eyes has been replaced with a strange ferocity. Her other arm is abruptly seized before she can think about it. She whispers with slight alarm, "Hawks ... ?" What was he doing? Was he pulling her closer? Was he going to toss her overboard for being such a jerk?! Fair enough ... she probably deserved that. It was the quickest and cleanest way to be rid of a pesky devil fruit user.

She gazed at him, resigned to her fate of being tossed overboard - she didn't even struggle to free herself from his grasp. "Fine. Kill me now. It's only fair. Please, take care of yourself." She simply closes her eyes, ashamed and unable to look him the eye after what she did to him. Quite suddenly, she feels a firm pressure - the most bizarre and magical feeling rushes over her. Exotic, strange, and delicious - her lips tingled with a bizarre sensation - almost electric.  What an intoxicating feeling - but what could it be? It was completely new and she couldn't identify it ... did she already get thrown overboard and is now hallucinating... did he poison or drug her? This feeling was much too pleasant to not be a trap. Her arms were still held in place but her hands come up to find a ... face?!

She opens her eyes to confirm her surroundings -- WHAT?! She came face to face with the magician who was kissing her with demanding ferocity. Mystery solved. She wasn't drugged or hallucinating; she was dead. No way was this real.  After long moments she didn't wake up or disappear, and neither did he. In shock, she had gone as limp as a rag doll, shivering and barely able to stand - if he wasn't holding her firmly in place, she'd definitely be on the ground. So, this was what revenge tastes like. Delicious and terrifying. She gazes at him with eyes wide with terror - waiting any moment to wake up ... under water or in hell.  She thinks to herself, "I -...I did say k-kill, right? - not ... ... - or did I?" Uncertain, she closes her eyes again, still convinced she is dead. It certainly wasn't a dream ... she'd had plenty of dreams that didn't taste like this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 am

"Oi oi, lovely Hawks, I think I made a ...!!!" Ginji, barging in without knocking or anything, is left speechless and more or less frozen, at this sight. There was a shocked Jade, those arms were tightly held by Hawks firm grip, tho also, just so, happened to have his face shoved on Jade's, giving her a kiss, and yes, we mean those lip to lip ones. Instantly, cold sweat begun to run down his temple, his eyes almost popping out and his jaw wide open. Alright, it was definately his fault!

*Ah, I gave him some of the lovely "love" syrup. It's still on a lovely experimental state. Lovely making you lovely bold, is what it does!*

This is what goes on his mind, what he thought to himself when he realized he mixed up the potions. And then, both turn and look at him. Jade's face shows it, she's utterly shocked, potentially even .. scared? And Hawks has a lewd, almost drunk, expression, his eyes narrowly open. "What do you want .. tallie?!" Hawks speaks, with such a weird tone, it doesn't sound like him at all.
Being ready to explain, something comes to his mind. And then, this open jaw, a testament that he's shocked, turns into a vicious grin, a troll face. "Oh .. nothing, excuse me, lovely excuse me~ I'll lovely leave you .. ALONE NOW! MAAAHA!" Glancing at Jade, he winks, but still maintaining the troll face. What was this? A combined effort to eliminate her?! Shutting the door, he leaves those two alone!

"Now, where were we?" Hawks says, and moves his hand around Jade's lower back. Preparing to "fire" it off again. Another kiss! Yes, there it was. It had to be it. An extermination plan!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:08 pm

A familiar voice shatters the moment, the silence, and the vague hope that she was locked within another plain of existence and only had to wake up. After several more long moments he breaks his assault on her lips and looks over to acknowledge the source of the interruption.  She can see Ginji looks precisely as confused as she is ...

The look on Hawks face was so bizarre - she had never seen such a dazed and ... menacing? look on his face.  Just then the awkward silence was broken again by Hawk's uncharacteristically harsh words to Ginji. What in hell was wrong with him?  She wanted to open her mouth to scold him for being so cruel to Ginji who did nothing wrong ... he only walked into a room and had no reason to suspect ... this was occuring.  Ginji was unfailingly skilled at interrupting anything and never had the sense to leave. Until now.  Apparently.

She kept quiet because the entire time she had been slipping free of Hawk's grip and slowly backing away inch-by-inch.  Not quickly enough... now Ginji was excusing himself and leaving despite seeing the traumatized look on her face.  There was no way he didn't notice ... then she saw that idiot grin spread across his obnoxious face. Did he just wink?! Was this a trap set by the two of them?  What was the goal? - to give her a heart attack?! Distracted by Ginji's suspicious behavior, she forgot to retreat - nearly on the opposite side of the room, there was no escape. The door was too far off and the only thing behind her was a kitchen island.

Where were we, he asks? Such a husky voice that made her spine tingle - what was with him? We were in the seventh circle of hell, of course - dead, and lost in a strange reality. She had never been afraid in battle. even knowing she'd likely die but ... only this was supremely terrifying - had she known this was waiting after death she'd have been more careful.  Maybe. It was getting dark not and the approaching dusk threw strange shadows across the room, adding to the ominous effect of the situation.

She gasped as he captured her again, shivering as his skin contacted her lower back.  This time it was her rapid heartbeat that nearly shattered her chest. Is this what she had done to him not so long ago?! She whispers to hide the terror in her voice.  "Is this revenge? She recognizes that hungry look on his face and leans backward in a vein attempt at escape. She closes her eyes for another failed attempt to wake up. Just as before, this only results in an electric assault upon her lips.  She shudders against him and leans further back, losing her balance and losing contact for a split second. Without thinking, and like an idiot, she grips his arms to catch herself and recover her balance, effectively pulling her body closer and her lips more firmly against his.  Um, he wouldn't misinterpret that would he?! What a counterproductive outcome to an escape attempt - she would have been better off falling to the floor.

A slight flash catches her eye, she thinks she sees an obnoxious Ginji-shaped silhouette for a moment before the door snaps shut again ... she could only think to herself, "Damnit Ginji, I know this all somehow your fault!" She silently reminds herself to break that damn camera. Noticing her mistake of catching herself too late, she releases her grip, her hands moving to press against his chest, rather ineffective at pushing him away due to the angle, precarious balance, and being pinned at the waist. Determined to not be a victim, her hands run innocently down his sides in search of that dagger of his.  It would certainly never obey her wishes but perhaps it wouldn't recognize him either? Where the devil did he keep it? With her luck, he would also misinterpret this AND the dagger wouldn't even be with him at all. How did she get herself into such a mess ... and worse, with a creature she could never bring herself to harm.

(v ----- Do not open this before reading - it's not what it looks like. >_< )

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/15/24/52/55/mh10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:05 pm

"What are you looking for over there?" Hawks calmly says, looking down at the baffled Jade, and, obviously, misunderstanding what she was trying to do, which come to think of it was too crazy for anyone to just figure out, this potion was really making this docile, polite man turn into a .. still polite, but very ready to go into things that would probably be.. unsafe for minors to watch. "Don't you think you're moving in too fast? Where's the romance in that?"
Well, there you go, he was the potion-creepy-afflicted one, yet, due to Jade's surprise and inability to act more .. not so easy-to-be-seen-wrong, he ended up concluding that she was actually the perverted one! 
And, the icing on the cake, from the window, a smug face appears, looking inside the room, and basically peeping on those two. That trollish smile, and those absolutely lecherous eyes, the whole expression, there you go, Ginji was actually enjoying this, perfectly aware of what was wrong, but still, being too much of a troll to actually be a "savior" and "protect" Jade from this unexpected .. kazanova!
Closing in, Hawks simply tries to kiss Jade again, it's, from someone else's point of view (AKA not Jade's), rather funny, as he's as he is, while she is more or less mortified and potentially scareed for life. Well, at least, your impression was this, when looking and comparing each other's facial expression, as well as how each one's eyes were shinning/flickering.

((OOC: This sums what's happenin up pretty nicely~
http://www.opinionanything.com/App_Themes/MainTheme/OpinionPics/ed716d42-087a-4ba1-81bb-0e673f5650fb.jpg)

Last edited by Shad0w on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Unable to find the blade she continues to try to back away until she reaches a dead end against the island and cannot escape.  The tables had certainly turned.  She had recently tried to drive him mad by trapping him and shattering his comfort zone but his retaliation was far worse than her attack and far more skilled than she could have imagined. Had he only pretended to be squeamish all those times before so he could turn it all against her at this moment? Revenge? ... an attempt to frighten her away? What was this?!

"I'm looking for ... n-nothing ...  Too fast... yes ... I... um romance? ... what? What do you want from me? I ... Hawks... please... " Her voice trails off, pleading and frightened.
He tries to kiss her again... and she turns her head causing him to catch the side of her neck only causing her to shiver more.

Her eyes dart around the room for escape ... and there she spots Ginji with a look that is entirely too amused and expectant to be innocent. He clearly knew something. She narrows her eyes in fury - she would never allow him to enjoy the fruit of amusement from whatever the hell this was.  He must be stopped immediately! Sadly, without thinking, her clawed glove abruptly tears though Hawk's shirt.  In one swift motion she tears it away and tosses it into the air while her other hand removes her sai from her sheath and hurls it at high speed, just above the window, catching the torn shirt along the way to pin it against the wall just above the window, effectively covering it.  If that clown wasn't going to help, he certainly wasn't going to be entertained.  Did Hawks even know he was there? ... this could look bad.  Again.

Once more, her anger and instinct quite likely got her into deeper trouble.  Not only did she just violently disrobe her attacker, she also threw away the only weapon she had at the moment.  She winced suddenly noting how her reckless actions could have been misinterpreted again ... she started to speak, to explain, to apologize ... but before a single word could come out, something caught her eye ... something red - something that she could not resist, something that pushed all other thought aside.  Instinct seized her again. Small beads of crimson sprouted from his shoulder and the side of his neck where her clawed glove had accidentally grazed his skin. Another unfortunate and thoughtless movement prompted by her instinct to repair the wound with her sphinx abilities. She pulled him close, her lips quickly finding the wound.  Pleased, she watched the wound shrink and eventually disappear. She licked the last trickle of blood from her lip when suddenly a feeling of dread washed over her. She caught herself too late again as her gaze shifted back up to him, more terrified than ever ... what had she done?! Her guilty arms fell away from him, limp at her sides.  She manages a weak whisper, "Hawks ... I ..."  her words catch in her throat ... this was too difficult to just explain away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:31 pm

"W-whoah .." Hawks lets out, slightly gasping, but still in a calm manner, showing that he's in control. Now, what he was in control with, honestly, it was too confusing and weird to be put to words. Either way, Jade's kiss, well, she knew that it was meant to handle that random lip wound on those always-to-be-somehow-cut lips of his, was not expected, but he still didn't flinched nor did he saw any sigh of discomfort. Well, he was barely fazed by her sudden action of removing his upper body's clothing with a swift motion. She actually tore it off with her weapon. Just how wrongly could he have taken that? From what was to follow, very!
Smiling, he puts his index finger on her lips, stopping her from speaking out another word. His smile is really alluring, so is the aura that he emits. "I see, you're hasty. No need to speak now, I understand, let's do this.." He says. Do this? Do what?
And then, to her surprise, he pulls away, making a step or two backwards, and takes a hold on his belt. He looks below, and then, probably to Jade's utter horror, and face it, no one would possibly blame her if he knew how all those things were just so horribly being misunderstood, and he begins to pull the belt away from his black trousers. "Well, let's get started. Since you're that inpatient. I prefer things to go slow, and with a good deal of romance in, but, as you please.~"
Things have gone so horribly horribly wrong!
And, meanwhile, from a hole on the wooden wall, an eyeball is visible, although, it's highly unlikely they would notice, especially now. Ginji, he just wasn't going to miss this "show" now, was he? The show of seeing Jade get mortified and scared for life!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 pm

The noises he made confirmed her worst suspicions about how much her wound sealing endeavor had been misinterpreted. She wanted to protest and explain but his finger silenced her before she could say a word.  She shuddered, something about the look on his face was too enticing, ethereal really. She'd never seen him smile quite like that ... and as appealing as it way, it was also unsettling. She froze and the same clawed glove that got her into this mess, tumbled harmlessly to the floor with a soft metallic clang ... for a moment, she almost stopped fighting.

Her eyes widened at his next statement. Hasty?  Lets do what?  Was he challenging her to combat just as her last weapon fell to the floor? How dishonorable ... unless he was also unarmed and wanted to fight hand to hand. He had to know she could be awful at fighting him ... and the only way she could ever defend herself against him was no longer effective and was now being used against her and at a much higher skill level. 

She bit her lip nervously as he stepped away from her ... to assume a proper fighting stance, she assumed.  Wait ... what was he doing with his belt?! ... What a terrible weapon! He was a magician and a belt was the best thing he could come up with? Or did he mean to punish her for being bad? He wouldn't dare treat her like a child, would he?!

With his next words she froze ... impatient?  romance?! her eyes widened in realization  ... the belt.  She had been wrong, so very very wrong. She choked out, "n-not this..." Her heart rate sped even more.  What had gotten into him?! ... she had to stop him.  He didn't seem like he was in the mood to let her escape so she had to play along to a point.  It was time to fight fire with fire... She swallowed hard and forced herself to mask her terror with a look of amusement or even longing? 

She quickly moved forward and captured his hands so they would immediately cease their current terrifying activity.  She knelt momentarily to re-lace the belt through his trousers and safely re-buckle it. "No. You're right ... slower is much better."  With painful slowness she stood, her warm breath trailing along his abdomen the entire way, lips momentarily touching his skin now and again. 

With a forced sultry stare she pauses to admire her healing work on his neck before giving it a second ... "treatment". She nips at his ear and drags her lips slowly along his jawline to the edge of his lips before stopping, without contact.  She trails her lips along his chin, carefully avoiding his lips, and moving to the opposite ear - all the while, during this distraction, pushing him gently to walk him backwards toward the door. Upon arriving, she somewhat pins him against the door, she leans in very closely almost touching his lips, but only lightly kisses the tip of his nose at the last moment. She runs her hands over his shoulders and very slowly down his arms before capturing his hands and lacing her fingers though hers.  She raises his hands above his head, pinning them there and collecting her composure enough to give him a triumphant smirk. 

She focused carefully - this had to be convincing if she had a chance. Without warning, her lips meet his firmly, with freshly awakened ferocity, - possessive, and demanding complete attention. She focused most of her energy on a long, deep and very distracting kiss as she stacks one of his wrists upon the other, keeping them pinned against the wall and shifting their imprisonment to just one of her hands.  Her free hand slowly and silently moves toward the doorknob, attempting to attract no attention to it.  All she had to do was turn it and she could push him out and quickly close the door.  She would be free! As her hand got closer, she became nervous that he would notice and she begins kissing him more deeply for additional distraction ... slowly her hand reaches the knob and turns -- well, tries to. 

It doesn't move. Locked.  It couldn't be!  It ... just couldn't. She breaks away from him in disbelief ... "W-WHA --?!" Realizing she was trapped, the terror returns to her eyes as she begins to back away.  Kissing him wasn't even unpleasant - far from it .. the terrifying part was knowing that it couldn't be real ... knowing something was wrong - knowing that she was being toyed with ... someone was trying to capture her with her favourite bait - but why?!

The blush had been in her cheeks so long, it may be permanent. She held a hand over her chest, afraid her heart may beat its way out at any moment. Her eyes surveyed the room for any obstacle she could put between herself and the amorous magician. She had never been anyone's prey before and it was not going well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:33 am

"... Well, you sure know how to turn a guy on." Hawks just continues on saying, this time with a completely casual and carefree attitude, he just blurted it out like it's common, everyday's talk to speak such phrases, right after Jade begun to kiss him here and there. Yes, just as bluntly as you saw, he said that. Whatever had gotten into him, made this magician's completely different from how he usually is. Or, maybe that something released his tapped-in, locked away potential. Now that would probably be a scary thought. 
Not knowing her intentions, the man simply responded back, much to Jade's horror, as she had just realized she was trapped inside this room with him, by kissing around her neck and lips, in a remarkably casual and easy going way. Like this was routine for him.
And then, to make things ever more horrifying for Jade, Hawks wraps his arms around her lower back, and pulls her against him, her hand that was placed before the chest being the only thing blocking their bodies from colliding.
Hawks then looks below, at the almost red-colored faced Jade, and smiles confidently.
"Well .. you're beautiful." He just says. And then ..
He randomly just pats her butt. The right side, to be exact. But the hand doesn't leave from there!

From the other side, Ginji rolls down, and holds his mouth with both hands, as he desperately tries not to explode laughing about what's going on. Who would expect that the guy that would blush simply because a beautiful girl would talk to him, would just .. ehh .. "slap" a said woman's butt. For Jade this whole thing may have been more or less a torture, but for Ginji, that was really fun!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Jade never quite got over the locked door... she sort of froze there, defeated, barely aware that he pursued her yet again. "Turn on?"  Turn what on? Was it her fault that this strange side of him had been activate?  Did her teasing release that strange and sexy creature that was buried deep within a shy exterior? Her arms fell limply at her sides, gasping, as he captured her, startling her out of her daze. Her eyes were full of a terror that was being pushed closer to a broken defeat with every passing moment. He didn't seem to notice -- it's as if he interpreted everything she did in the opposite way that she intended. Did her terrified eyes secretly say "kiss me"?! Barely able to speak, broken phrases tumble out of her mouth, "Please ... I didn't--" Her words were cut off with his mouth, again.  She always had a suspicion that he frequently wanted to tell her to shut up when she talked to much but this was a bit extreme! Despite his horrifyingly casual demeanor, a chill still runs down her frame when he kisses her, causing her to shiver against him. So electric and delicious - breaker of souls?! Shy magician, indeed!  Who did he think he was fooling? ... no one who was terrified of women knew how to kiss like that. That was clearly a well-practiced skill he had. Another secret he had been keeping from her - he had been hiding a gold mine in his lips. Did he have ... another job before becoming a pirate?!  She pushed the disturbing thought away immediately.

Maybe she should calm down and enjoy it - it wasn't like the thought of his lips hadn't crossed her mind every time she teased him, but never like this! Wait. Beautiful? That word usually came before someone tried to do something creepy, like it was a form of currency in exchange for infuriating her.  No one ever survived these situations. Ever. ...but he would never do anything so stupid, not Hawks. Even in this bizarre form, he seemed to prefer "slow romance" She knew escape wasn't an option and this probably wasn't the worst beast she could be trapped in a locked room with - at least he wasn't trying to stab or eat her. ...Eat?  Something clicked.  This entire time she had forgotten she was a sphinx.  At the same moment she remembered this, she felt a rather unwanted intrusion upon her posterior. Did he just grab her ass?! Now she was certain this could not possibly be her magician. She narrows her eyes as they begin to glow a dangerous green - a look usually only reserved for battle. A feral, vicious roar escapes before she can even transform.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNiJqFNhF0#t=0m19s

Her teeth sharpen as she transforms into her Sphinx form, though smaller than usual, but enough to harness a mighty pounce that sends the both crashing to the floor. Landing atop him, she straddles his hips, pinning him to the floor. An angry paw moves toward his throat, claws protruding like 6 inch scythes of death. At the last moment and before the deadly claws reach him, she is human again. Her hand seizes his throat as she glares down at him. 

By some measure of miraculous and divine creepiness his hand is still there - precisely where it does not belong. She reaches behind her with her free hand to capture the offending hand that is naughtily perched upon her posterior. As she opens her mouth to speak, it was apparent that she retained the razor sharp teeth of the sphinx, though the rest of her was human. "Tell me, magician - how much do you use this hand - would you like to keep it?" With a threatening glare her mouth closes around one of his fingers - slowly she slides it out of her mouth, dragging it harmlessly along her lips. She offers a mischievous smile, showing that her teeth had returned to normal. "Let's call this a warning, shall we?" She gives him a dangerous but very enticing look as she kisses the tip of his finger before dropping his hand - what he chose to do with it next would determine how long he got to keep it attached.

Her grip tightens on his throat, as she glares down at him.  "Who are you and what have you done with my magician?" She leans close, her eyes still emitting a soft and ominous glow.  "Don't lie to me ... you will do well to remember that you are locked in with a man-eater." Her other hand joins the first in capturing his throat, though not enough to hurt him.  "Think carefully, whoever you are, those who destroy the things I lo- um things that mean more than food to me ... get torn to shreds." Some how, in this moment, Jade was more terrifying in her human form than she had ever been as a sphinx.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:55 am

Throughout all those things that have just taken place, Hawks would normally flip out from the very first seconds. Well, to be realistic, all the things that happened before Jade's last actions, namely to react to his erm .. "petting", are things that he would never normally do to begin with. But speaking of her attack on his part, he'd probably, and naturally, just begin to flail around, flustered, and idiotic. Instead, this Hawks here is totally calm, even when she threw him down, even when he literally almost lost his arm, even tho that she was now holding him by the throat, he just calmly, boldly stares into her eyes. What was this?!
"Hm, is that so?" He just says, after a few seconds of awkward silence. He smirks. "I'm Hawks, what are you talking about? Maybe the heat got into your head and made you feel light-headed. And by the way.." His now free hands move and wrap around her waist again! Was he oblivious to the dangers here or did he hit his head on the wall or somewhere else while he fell just now, and was speaking funny because of this?
"You was about to say that you love me? Ooooh~" He says, and just teases her there, laughing in a soft, sweet way, but he shows some degree of naughtiness. His arms, around her waist now, move, and he actually pushes her onto himself, making her fall on his chest. "Just relax, and let's just all enjoy this."
Finishing saying that, the blonde male actually turns around, and the outcome is her being pinned down on the woody floor, with the male on top of her, each of his arms now on either side of her head, as he just looks down at her, with a mischievous grin on his face. Slowly, he lowers his head, preparations for another "kiss assault" have begin!
That boldness was just too weird!!!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Her sphinx form was indeed terrifying, and the slightest threat of being eaten was a very real one.  That magician had seen what she was capable of - mercilessly eating men while they were still alive, as they begged for mercy as their flesh hung from her teeth -- but he was unconcerned.  He seemed to be aware and confident that she could never bring herself to harm him.  Far from frightened, he seemed amused by her threats.  That cool, apathetic smirk and alluringly self-assured laugh was almost more than she could handle. Was he aware what he was doing to her?! Her shy little target had become an irresistible master of seduction - but WHY?!
Light headed?  Now that she thought about it, she did feel a bit light headed.  Perhaps he was getting to her or maybe it was a side effect of the injection that Ginji had given her to aid in neutralizing the scorpion venom.  She did feel quite a bit stronger but the slight headache that had been hardly noticeable before was growing with rapid intensity to the point she could hardly focus. The straps of her top slid from her shoulders without her notice - something that usually would have send her into flailing panic. Now she was distracted by the headache, the magician and his teasing words. What?! Love?! Had she really almost said that?  The magician did mean a great deal to her but she was never quite sure what, exactly. This was something else she would unfairly blame on the poison.
She barely noticed his hands wrapping around her waist again and was shaken out of her trance as he tugged her against his chest, rather fortunate because it was possibly the only thing keeping her top from falling away. She shivered, the proximity paralyzing her and taking her breath away. She stared down him, feeling rather like a captive. Cats usually react violently to imprisonment but his presence was so alluring and confident in ways that she was never prepared for that she never knew how to react.  She gasps as he flips her over onto her back, pinning her to the floor.  Her eyes go wide with terror - was this really happening? She closes her eyes - maybe this was hallucination as a side effect of the scorpion sting?!  The headache was becoming unbearable ... it almost reminded her of the headache Hawks had before he became- wait ... NO... it couldn't be!  Just as soon as the realization hit her, the thoughts were immediately replaced with very different thoughts - possibly thoughts to make all of the pirates blush. Ginji's mischievous "medicine" had struck again.
The headache was gone now - her eyes open and the look of terror was replaced with something completely different - hunger. She was like a creature possessed - the mischief and craving reflecting in her eyes.  Soft fingertips trace playful circles across his bare chest as she speaks in a sultry tone. "Love?  Mmm ... I fear that is a word I reserve only for food ... however," She turns her head to the side before he can kiss her, slowly licking the side of his neck, ending with a soft nibble. She kisses his ear before whispering tauntingly. " ... you happen to be ... "  she drags her lips along his cheek and stops at the corner of his lips, and whispers a single word against his lips, "delicious."  
Withing making contact, she pauses as she nibbles at her lower lip with a playful look in her eyes. "Enjoy this? Aye - as my superior officer commands." She smirks as she runs her finger through his hair. "Any other commands, Nemuri-sama?"
All traces of that frightened little Jade were gone. She was not herself - all previous advances she'd made were attempts to intentionally make him uncomfortable as punishment for one thing or another - now she could scarcely keep her hands off of him. It was though she was drunk on his presence. She was eying him as though he were a yarn ball ... made of steak - delicious, delicious steak. She slips her arms around him, tugging him tightly against her. As she stares up at him, the look in her sultry green eyes begs him to come closer as naughty fingers leave claw trails along his back - her little way of claiming her territory. A sphinx never lets go of its treasure. "Oi, Magician - care to show me your magic?"
Suddenly her eyes closed again, seemingly in conflict - when they opened again, the terror and panic had resumed  The animal side of her was fighting the injection.  Her body was treating the substance like an invading pathogen, making her effect by it switch on and off as she fought the powerful chemical from within. Sure there were probably unspeakable things she may have liked to do to the magician -- but not like this.  Her hands moved to press against his chest, keeping him away as much as she could. "I -I .. whoa! W-what are you doing?! THIS IS TOO FAST... and and ... you - you are just... TOO sexy!  WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Her words squeaked out in frantic little half yells - she was almost acting like he did before he turned into this terrifying, sexy beast. Poor Jade was horrified and her off and on actions were probably nothing more than confusing for Hawks ... or maybe he joust thought she was playing a complex game of cat and mouse. She considers squirming free but as she begins to move, for the first time, she notices the precarious position of her top.  Afraid it will fall off and without much thought, she wraps her arms around him and clings tightly to make sure it is held in place. "Please don't move - i need you here." She needed him to hold her garment in place, who know what he was thinking. Damn.  She'd done it again - Sanura Jade: Master of Failed Communication. With great reluctance, she looks at him, eyes full of fear.  What had she done now? Maybe he would calm down if he thought she was just hugging him? She shivers against him, terrified of what may occur.  In the end, she may be forced to ... eat him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 pm

The female would just act really erratic all of a sudden. While she seemed docile, well, that was how Hawks was actually seeing it, her fear and horror, and even her previous assault on his part, he translated it into being "docile" and "shy", she just suddenly seemed bold, and really seemed to be getting into the "mood" as well. Well, for this mutated, ero-ero version of himself, that was actually nothing more than another way to be teased, aroused or whatever you wish to call it. Moving his hand behind her, he actually reaches for the back of her head, and holds her, in fact gentle and carefully, as if she's so fragile, he needs to be as careful and gentle as possible not to break her into a million pieces. "I am? Well .. so are you. But fast? .. no no no, I told you .. I like this to be slow and pleasurable."
Looking into her eyes, he closes in, really close, to the point where their lips are seperated by more or less, a mere centimeter of warm, turbulent air. His eyes narrow down, they almost close, as he seems to be about to deliver a kiss upon those lips, when suddenly...
"Your chest feels hot, and well .. that's pretty soft on me as well. Anyway .. let's get down to this." His hand, that was supporting her head away from the floor, lowers, her head reaching close to the floor, not touching it simply because he didn't pulled his hand away, however, his head did moved away. And, before anything else can even begin to make sense for her, his lips find themselves lower, just below her neck. At the same moment, oh, the boldness, his other hand actually moves, and slides across her leg, he puts a firm hold on her thigh, and then slides his hand over it, locking his hand on her knee, while his mouth, still locked onto her warm, throbbing skin, travels from just below her neck and close to her chest area, to her neck, all that happening slow for a moment, the moment it begun, but fast, almost in an instant, hand in knee and his lips on her neck, kissing her bare skin. His chest once again closes in, just after this "act" takes place, and presses against her breasts, her top, suffering from all those ordeals and surprize movements, about to give way, only being held on her body by the fact that his own chest is now pressing against her body. And, those lips just won't leave from there now, neither his hand, left there, rubbing her knee slowly but firmly.
WHAT ON EARTH HAS GINJI'S "ANTICS" have led to?!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

A soft lament is heard for the fearsome sphinx as this may be her last day ... ever. She stopped her pushing as he cradled her head with astounding gentleness.  The polite gentleness of his movements reminded her of the way he used to be... but that Hawks would never go this far.  She could never taste that Hawks with his permission. It was strange for such a strong a vicious creature to be treated with such meticulous gentleness. The inner conflict due to the injection was unbearable ... part of her wanted to push him away while the other part wanted to tug him closer and never let go. Her arms fall limply by her side as his words leave her weak and full of chills.  Why was his voice so husky and sultry?! She spoke with overt nervousness and confusion.  "Hawks ... Ah ... SLOW ... yes ... that word.  Slow - I don't think it means what you think it means -- "
Her chattering was cut short and he slowly approached her, his breath against her lips reducing her to a shivering kitten. She closes her eyes waiting for another flurry of more devastating kisses ... that never came. She gasps as his lips contact the skin below her neck... What?!  So naughty! She opens her eyes, her breath ragged and her heart rate out of control.  "... ah... hot ... yes.  Mmmm-much to hot ... do you mean to kill me? ... Hawks ... ah ... too hot ... please ... you couldn't ... ahh ...." Was he intentionally trying to give her a heart attack for the satisfaction of a clean death?  Was his finest magic track killing a fearsome sphinx with an invisible weapon rather than a sword? She may not survive this attack. Where did he learn these things?!  He seemed so ... so innocent before! How was that shy thing now a master of seduction - it must have been an act.
She felt something on her leg.  Her muscular thigh tensed against his advances as she squirmed slightly. "W-whoa! You ... you ... have NO IDEA what slow means, do you?!" She nervously chews at her lower lip as she captures his wandering hand with hers.  She drags it up her side to her bare abdominals ... not quite sure if that was a better or worse idea. The warm skin of her stomach was usually bare, so maybe it was safe.  She had fond memories of that shy and adorable magician she made sport of tormenting .. repairing his forever-injured lips. It was so amusing to watch him squirm - did he get the same pleasure by driving her mad? Was all that bloodshed of his lips just bait for this final trap? Now those naughty, hot lips explored her neck and the top of her chest ... breathy sighs and half-hearted squirms were all she could muster in protest. Surely he must know what he was doing to her. All of this was was so distracting that the injection could briefly defeat her.
Her fingers danced through his hair when her guard was down enough for the injection to take over... she whispered his name a few times as her leg wrapped 'round to trail a foot up the back of his leg ... before catching herself - what what she doing?! All she could do was resume squirming, while not moving to much.  Her top was barely clinging to her skin at this point, prohibiting vigorous movement - she pressed more tightly against him - the fight in her would not be defeated ... a fire danced in her green eyes; she was pushed to the edge, no longer willing to be a victim.  Her nails dug into the tender skin of his back, raking through the flesh.  Mmm ... she'd certainly enjoy fixing that later ... but right now she wasn't going down without a fight.  "Oi, Nemuri ... want to guess what happens when you try to cage a lion?"  A deadly green gaze glows from beneath her thick eyelashes. Still pressed against him, with his hand still cradling her head, she takes his face gently in both of her hands, glaring into his eyes. "Do you really think you can best me, magician?  Tell me true - is that all a cruel trick to torment me?" She leans in close, lips almost touching his, the look in her eyes dares him to move because it is unclear if she means to kiss him or ... eat him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 pm

"You get eaten. Unless.." He lets his thick, steamy breath vapor on her neck's bare skin, before he continues to speak, his voice sounding somewhat rough, tired voice, but the type of rough and tired that women would easily consider as sexy. "You are a good beast master.."
His hand, previously occupied with rubbing her knee slowly, makes it's way back across her leg, but, contrast to before, when it was going on the front side, this time, his hand moves and begins to slide from her leg's back side. At the same time, he grinds, slowly, his bare chest against her chest, a move that was probably quite risky, well for Jade, as along with his moving torso, her own top was being carried alongside. Then, raising his body to the point where their heated up bodies no longer press on each other, he places his elbow next to her head, and watches down at her, painfully slowly licking his lips. Was he looking more muscular like this or was it just a hallucination, or was it just the point of view? Or maybe, he always had that sort of body but those complex clothes of his would hide away his toned flesh.
"Best you? .. there's no such thing as competition in the act of .. love." Saying that, he bends his head, and his lips, this time, touch her own lips, very faintly, very gently, before he moves away again. "Speaking of love .. you're really too beautiful for me to resist any further."
Resist? Further? What was this? That REALLY didn't sound too well now, did it?!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:38 pm

"Mmmm ... Y-yes ... you get... eaten... you -- beast..." Part of her could certainly make a tasty meal off him, and not even in a sphinx way. His voice caught her off guard as it dropped in pitch driving a chill down her spine.  His warm breath against her skin made her lose her thoughts completely.  She squirmed and whimpered in protest - really she wanted to calm down and enjoy it, as he advised ... but something was wrong.  He never behaved this way ... it was like a different person ... like a stranger. It held her back and helped her fight off that mischievous injection. "...Mmmm-master..."
She emits a soft squeak as her squirming is brought to a halt when his wandering hand finds its way back to her leg. She starts to capture it and lead it away again - but before she can think, a shiver seizes her entire frame as his skin roughly brushes against her, dragging her top along for the ride as its final bonds break. The feeling of his skin against hers was so intoxicating that she wasn't quite sure what just happened ... but when she saw the look on his face... that look in his eyes as he licked his lips ... she knew that he had an eye full of a very naughty sight.  Heat rises in her face causing an extreme blush ... she quickly shuffles her long, loose hair over herself. He was still so distracting, even in this condition, she nearly forgot what just happened... was that really the silhouette he was hiding under that loose shirt?  Just as he kisses her, the gentleness reminds her of the polite Hawks, causing her to briefly lose control, for a moment she closes her eyes kisses him back, hands moving up to cradle his face.  As she begins to kiss him more deeply, she catches herself again and suddenly pulls away, her eyes opening with a look of panic.  Pushing herself up on her elbows, she manages to crawl out from under him in a sort of crablike fashion.  
Her hair still covered most of her torso as she looked around frantically for anything to cover herself.  At last, she spotted something.  She scurries over to the wall where the magician's loose shirt was pinned to the wall with her sai.  Pulling the blade, she frees the garment and tosses it over her head frantically.  She turns to face him while holding the weapon, that deadly glaze flickering in her eyes ... the loose silk of the magician's tattered shirt draped artfully from her slender, toned frame, the excessive size causing it to slip over to the side, bearing one of her shoulders and dipping deeply at an angle across the top of her chest.  It also covered the hem of her quite short shorts so it looked like the tattered shirt was the only thing she wore. The tears and shreds from her previous attacks on the shirt left little wisps of skin visible here and there, that shifted as she moved. Watching long enough was not without ... rewards.  Her disheveled hair hung about her shoulders, draping over an eye and wild with the friction of the magician's ... enthusiasm. Her golden skin was slightly moist with sweat and glistened slightly in the dim light, lending her an ethereal glow. Her lips were warm and gently swollen from the 'attacks' and left her with a very tempting, pillowy pout that seemed to beg for more, despite the look of fury and death in her eyes. In her present condition, she looked like she had been up to no good and was only looking for more trouble.
She walked over to him, her bare feet padding silently ... and ominously.  The blade caught fragments of the dim light as she moved closer.  She dropped to her knees as she neared him and traced the cold steel of the blade slowly and teasingly down the side of his neck, down his stomach to the top of the belt. She gave him a sweet and reassuring smile as the movement of the cool steel moved almost playfully along his skin. Quite suddenly, she this raises it high into the air with both hands ... a sadistic glimmer danced in her eyes as the blade came down, with a rather ... tender trajectory that would certainly free the world of any more little magicians. At the last moment the blade moves off course and catches a piece of the fabric of his pants along his inner thigh.  Piercing the fabric, the blade embeds into the floor, pinning him there.  She speaks in a taunting and teasing manner, while offering a self-serving smirk.  "Resist that, Beast Master." She offers a playful wink as she gazes down at him, her chin perched atop the blade's hilt.  "I fear you must remain here, My Love." Her deep emerald gaze flickers about the room in search of escape. For some reason, she had the belief that a single wisp of fabric pinned to the floor could sufficiently restrain him - after the likely traumatizing threat of loosing his magic wand. A smarter sphinx would have moved away from him - however ...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 am

"Well, you sure have a weird way of undressing me." Hawks voice is heard, while Jade was trying to find a way out. And, getting up, escaping from this "powerful restrain" Jade has made, by pinning down a piece of fabric on the wooden floor, Jade should better not turn and watch, as he just casually, almost as if it was the most normal thing in the world, as if he was just all alone in his room or bathroom, removes his trousers, and ends up with merely his boxers.
He smirks, his smile full of naughtiness and confidence, with a hint of playfulness. He still didn't got anything at all, his idea was that she and him were up to something erotic, and that she was just a bit of a weirdo when it came to such things!
Things would probably go really, really worse and wrong than this, as Hawks was slowlt walking towards her, ready to once again wrap his arms around her, if it wasn't for a sudden shake, the entire ship was shaken as if an explosion had occured nearby, as if a cannon was blasted to the waters right next to them. What was this?

Putting his hand above his eyes, Ginji is looking around, over the city, trying to locate the one responsible for this. A cannonball had just been deflected, yes, it was going to hit the ship, by Ginji, and had erupted on the water's surface nearby. "I guess we lovely stayed ashore too lovely long! Maaaaha~!" The peculiar man simply comments, and laughs.

Not bothered by the blast so much, and quite possibly taking advantage of it, arms wrap around Jade once again, and this time, they pull her against a sturdy torso. "Let's stop playing cat and dog now, huh? Let's do this~" he says, winking. Not even this was enough to make him snap out!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Jade's mouth went dry as she realized her mistake. He was ignoring the blade and squirming out. Frantic words tumble out of her lips as she watches him. "Ah ... Hawks ... no... pull it out... pull it out!" It was as though someone had shot her with an arrow when she saw how easily he escaped his imprisonment - and in the most in efficient way possible. Instead of pulling the blade out, he pulled himself out. So much of his skin was visible - it was unnerving to see him there, skin slightly glistening with perspiration under the dim light. If it had been anyone else, she would have slaughtered and eaten the long ago and though she suspected someone else had slipped into her nakama's skin to torment her, there were enough little mannerisms that reminded her of how he had always been to keep her from spilling his blood.
That look on his face let her know that he had misinterpreted her endeavors. Again. His smile still managed to tie her stomach in knots, even when she was running from it. She looks at the blade pinning his trousers to the floor longingly. This is the second time she managed to lose her weapon while accidentally undressing him. How does this keep happening to her?! He was stalking her again ... this time he was the predatory cat and she was the mouse. Couldn't she just man up and eat him? Just this once? It would be over quickly and she already knew he was ... delicious. She backed away slowly as he approached her ... "Ah ... I guess you want your shirt back?" she suggested hopefully. maybe he would just take it and go. No. That was a terrible idea she remembered why she had it on after the words had already fallen out of her mouth. Hopefully he would not take her up on the offer of retrieving his shirt. Its position was already precarious and threatened to slip from her narrow frame.
Just as she lifts her foot to take another step back, a loud sound harkens a jarring impact which stirs the waters near the vessel. The tilt of the disturbed water shift the floor enough to cause her to tumble forward as he reaches to capture her. Great. Even the environment was causing her to fling himself into his naughty grasp. She gasped as she roughly impacted his firm abdomen while his arms snake around her to hold her in place. "L-lets do ... w-what? W-would you like to ... spar?" She looks at him with horror- that serum threatening to take away her better judgement with every moment. She collected herself as best she could as her hand reaches up to touch his forehead "Do you think you can think with this for a moment ... instead of ... well... " Her voice trails off suggestively. Her hands cradles his face as her eyes narrow. "I'm not sure that you recall ... but ... there are people out to relieve you of your life. And since i have not killed you in the last hour, your life means something to me - though I'm not sure why... or what you have become. Please ... focus? What's happened to you?" Her eyes are full of more sadness than fear - she didn't want whatever had gotten into him to get him captured by those vicious creatures who were after him. Her voice drops to a whisper for a moment. "Hawks ... please ... come back to me..." Cradling his face, she slowly and sweetly kisses him with feather-like softness before she wraps her arms around him and rests her chin on his shoulder - as though it will make him remember. "Even though you have turned into someone I hardly recognize, I won't let them take you."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

His mouth opens up, and his expression, for the first time, changes from the alluring, sexy one into a confused and baffled expression. His eye brown twitches a bet, before he lets out a sigh. "Wow, and I was thinking that I was going a bit too fast, and was making you feel uncomfortable .. yet, you just plead that I pull it out? Uh, alright, guess the starters are starting to bore you." Pull it out .. this really would not be good, considering how he mistaken just about everything else that had happened, this one, with Neo-Hawk's logic, might actually mean to ... !
He places his hand on the elastic side of the boxers he is wearing, and even puts his thumb on the inside elastic side, pulling it only for a few millimeters. "Well, you insist, so .. let me make you feel like a beautiful woman like you should feel, from a man."
Thankfully, it was at that time that the sudden shaking of their vessel makes each one lose their balance, and they end up on each other's arms. Raising his eye brown, he once again questions her words, potentially ready to misinterpret them once more, until he notices something else was going on. Was it his impression or was she sad? She seemed sad, her voice seemed sad too.

"Focus? Come to you? .. What are you talking about, Jade? I'm Hawks." He says, left there, not sure what to say, as he simply has no idea what was going on. Was it an alter-ego of himself? Couldn't he really tell something was funny about himself.
Then, his eyes shine for a moment, and he opens his mouth a bit, apparently he came up to something. Smiling, he cuddles Jade, probably something that would shock her as this time, it was really gentle, and involved no holding of body areas like, say, her posterior. Staying there, it seems as if he was becalmed, and come to his senses. Until...
"I see. You are not ready yet. You should tell me, I don't wanna push it. Let's make love when you are ready."
HE DOESN'T GET A THING!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Jade stands, mouth agape (not agapé) as he speaks.  Seriously.  What the hell was happening.  Every attempt made to discourage him was disastrous.  After working so hard to convince him to keep his pants on, things came down to this.  She was at a loss.  "Pull it out... yes!  ... but you never did ... It's still in there!" Her eyes dart to the blade embedded in the floor then to the fingers on his waist band. Her eyes widen with panic as she realizes he was not talking about the same thing she was talking about.  Frantic, disjointed sentences fell out of her mouth, squeaky and desperate. "W-whoa... wait ... no!  DON'T pull it out!  Keep it in.. PLEASE! Hawks! Don't pull it out now ...Please - I want you to leave it in! ...Ah - This to too fast! Ahh ..."
She calmed down a bit as he hugged her, feeling reassured when his hands didn't wander to creepy places. It was when she was reminded of the old hawks that she was weakest ... she wraps her arms around him more tightly and nuzzles against his neck.  ... until he opened his mouth. He was still on that?!  "Ready?!  Push it?!  I just told you to leave it in! You couldn't! ... of course im not ready for you to pull it out ... go slower, PLEASE!" She should probably stop talking. With any luck no one was around to hear her frantic rambling.
In a panic, she falls to her knees in front of him and collects his hands that are still perched on his waist band.  She bites her lip nervously and she laces her fingers with his as she stands up.  Her eyes were lucid and focused as she backs him to the wall, pinning him there.  "Listen very carefully.  Men are trying to kill you.  Outside. Right now.  I must be ready to fight. If you continue to distract me like this ... ah ... if you die because of this, I'll kill you myself ... I mean ... "  She swallows hard, on the verge of losing control again. "I'm going to let you go ... and you're going to pull it out ... the sai, that is ... and put your trousers back on ... and... " Another explosion rocked the small ship and slammed her against him.
The delicious violence of the impact threw her over the edge. Her eyes went predatory - still pinning him in place, she kisses him with a feral enthusiasm and her hands run from his hands down his arms, leaving playful claw marks on his chest. Her lips trail over his jawline to his neck where she places a gentle bite.  She was feeling too warm - after her circulation was ravaged by venom, she never completely recovered before the serum made things worse... and now the over stimulation pushed her circulatory system to the edge. She had no idea she was barely holding on to consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:23 pm

While all this was going on, he realized that, for some reason, he was starting to get more and more drowsy. At first he didn't noticed, but eventually, and not even fully aware, he ceases to be at one with reality, instead sinking into what feels to be a deep slumber. He was standing, yet how was that possible? He didn't even had time to actually comprehend this bizarre effect. He was already drifted away, into a narcosis-like feeling.

What day was it? And what year? His eyes feel so, so heavy. It feels like he was sleeping for days or something. He can't even open his eyes, nor move. He sniffs, trying to pick up any abnormal smell that would let him know where he was. All he could feel was something soft which he was on top to, probably it was a mattress. So, it had to be a bed or something similar. He also feels something light covering most of his body, which, from the way he was feeling it, would suggest that it was a cover, and he was almost completely naked. He did felt his boxer's elastic part around his lower waist, so at least he know he had that on. Also, how weird, something soft, and warm, was pressing up against his torso and abdomen region. His arm also seemed to be around this specific, unknown, warm object. Where did he ended up again?

Now, all he could remember was talking with Jade, about the ship, and about a sculpture on the front, that seemed to have some sort of connection to Jade. Or was it the ship's name? He wasn't sure, but they were talking, and then .. they went inside a room, and talked some more. But he didn't had memories from beyond that point. What had happened? Were they captured by an enemy, were the others alright? Was Sasori safe? Damn, he feels so heavy, he still can't even open his eyes. Feeling his frustration breaking loose inside of him, he deems himself a fool. Dammit, something must have happened, and he can't even make himself get up.

Come to think of it, he suddenly realizes something. This "object" that is pressing against him, it moves! It felt like it is breathing. What kind of creature was this? Where was he, what was going on? The mysterious creature, possibly startled by the man's shiver when he realized something or someone was alongside him on the bed, moves again, and then, he actually feels an arm stretch and wrap over his chest. He also felt something really warm and soft pressing against the side of his chest. It felt like some sort of jelly? Or was it a bun? It was rather big for a bun. He also felt no clothing on that, whatever it was, that was pressing against him. Then the creature seems to snuggle against him, and he feels soft skin rubbing against his cheek. Okay, what was going on, seriously? Was he abducted? And wait .. was that a woman?! If he wasn't sure that he'd never drink boose or any other kind of alcohol for that matter, he could find no other explanation than that somewhere along the lines he got really drunk and somehow ended up with a woman on her place's bed.

Either way, he had to get up, now. Putting all of his strength and focus, he manages to regain enough strenght to actually open his eyes. This room .. he never saw this room before. And, wait, that waving .. they were on a ship! Okay, with that in mind, it's time to see who is that woman rubbing against him. Lowering his eyes, he checks. And then, his eyes widen completely. Up to this point, he couldn't speak but now it just naturally came out ..
"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Intel Gathering Squad, Chapter 1: Pit stop at Water 7 and the mysterious man (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next