One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 2: Big Game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 2: Big Game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 2: Big Game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 2: Big Game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

"DAMN!" Karma said, as more blood was coming out from his face after the punch he received from Ino. The battle was getting more and more difficult and all the techniques that Karma happened to use were not causing any harm to Ino. For a brief second, the man fell on the ground and looked at the sky. He closed his eyes for a single second and he started remembering a few things... Something that was going on in the past...

*Flashback*

Little East Blue, 8 years ago...

*Pant, pant* a boy was tired and was looking at the sand of the shore, quite tired. He seemed to be tired from something like running, as his body was completely wet. The sweat was running through all of his clothes and was making him feel as if his weight was greater than before for a strange reason.
"You look tired." a man said to the boy with a smile on his face.
"I am not!" the boy said and grabbed his sword and run towards the man, using the last bit of his strength. He attempted to slash him but before he did so, the man moved at the right with ease and dodged the attack. Then, he moved his sword to slash the boy but before he could do so the boy blocked the attack with his katana.
"Impressive, Karma." the man said while keeping the smile on his face. "You know how to use one sword, just like I do. However, you also have to learn to use a second sword, just like I do." the man completed and he unsheathed a sword before moving it towards the boy in order to slash him and stopped before the blade reached his body. "Anyway... Enough for now." he said and he sheathed both his swords back.
"Wait, father!" Karma said with a worried look on his face. "Teach me! Teach me how to use a second sword."
"Karma... I have already taught you..." the man said and he quietly left from the place, leaving Karma alone to wonder how he taught him how to use a second sword, even if he had never actually seen his father using two swords up until that time.

*Flashback ends*

"I see... So that is what you meant... Father." Karma said with a serious look on his face, before he rolled his body to dodge an attack from Ino who was attempting to punch him while he was lying on the ground. As he rolled, he happened to reach the unconscious body of Od and he smiled. He got up quickly and looked towards his centaur enemy. Then, he grabbed the katana of his defeated enemy and sighed. He said "Well... Father... It's about time to see if this is what you meant.".

"Hm?" Ino said to Karma. "Who is that father you are talking about?".
"That shouldn't concern you..." Karma said with a serious look on his face, as he started rushing towards his enemy with both swords.
"Going all out even if you don't know how to use two swords? What a shame..."
"I said... THAT SHOULDN'T CONCERN YOU! One Sword Style - Turn!" Karma said and a hand sprouted on his right shoulder that grabbed the sword he was grabbing with his right hand. Apparently, when Karma used to grab his katana with both hands, he gave it enough power to be able to cut steel and so, as his left hand was already busy, he had to create another arm with the powers of his Devil Fruit.
"You already tried that before!" Ino said with a smile on his face and he dodged the attack by moving his body at the left. However, as he did so, Karma smiled. In an instant, another hand was sprouted on his left shoulder that grabbed the katana he was carrying with his left hand so that his slashing power would be increased. Ino knew that he would try another slash... He was prepared to dodge. However, before he dodged two bangs were heard. He was ultimately shot by Luis at the chest and at his legs, stopping for a brief moment and letting Karma ultimately slash him to finish him off.
"Two Sword Style - Raise!" Karma said and he ultimately slashed Ino from that top of his shoulder, cutting his butter like butter until he reached his lungs.
"H-H-Ho-How?! You are... Lu-Lucky." Ino said while coughing great amounts of blood before he fell on the ground, unconscious.
"Battles are just like poker... They just need luck." Karma commented as he sheathed back his katana, the Poker Master and moved his new sword out of the body if his enemy.

As soon as Ino was defeated, a door next to him was opened, spitting out all of the marines that he had sucked within his dimension. Apparently, they were all very damaged, but none of them were dead, despite what Ino said before. The lion centaur was in such a rush before that he did not actually slay them until he could be sure that their boss was dead.

With a smile on his face, because of the fact that all of his subordinates were alive, he moved towards one and grabbed a pair of sea-stone handcuffs. Afterwards, he moved towards Ino and cuffed him in order to give him to the authorities. "Medics... Give him and his subordinates the first aid... As well as to any marines that were injured by him. They will be sent back at the Little East Blue basement to recover. The rest of the soldiers who are fine, please gather the corpses of the people who were slain so that we can bury them and identify them. We need to give a report to the higher ups.". Then, Karma raised his head towards Luis' place. He thumped up and he said "Finally, Luis. Thanks a lot. Mission accomplished." before he fell on the ground unconscious because of the injuries that he received in the battle. The Justice Gamblers had just achieved a great victory... And the case of Spa Island was solved... Now, the only thing that was needed was time, so that Karma would recover from the wounds he received after the battle with Ino.

One day later...

"Sir, I have a report for you... Ino has been defeated."
"Hm? That idiot centaur lost? I thought that a savage beast like him wouldn't fall like that. Who is responsible?"
"I have heard that he's a marine captain and his subordinate."
"A marine? Ohahahahahaha! How pathetic of him and how ridiculous of us? And what are their names?"
"Tenma and Krieg, sir. Karma Tenma and Luis Krieg."

[THREAD ENDS]
Back to top Go down

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 2: Big Game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2