One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)

Go down 
+3
Ghostlyghost
Unholy
Yomasama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 am

As Oruc fell unconscious and Azumi was calming down, the battled seemed to have come to an end. The captain of the Redbeard Pirates was down and it seemed that the young beautiful girl ended up defeating him... That was something unbelievable! The male pirate who happened to be more than 40 years old lost to a girl that was not even 20! Oruc lost in a battle of close combat against a young girl! That was something that would surprise anybody that would listen to it... just like it surprised the man who had just come to the area in order to reunite with his crew.

The man slowly walked. He was behind Azumi that could not see him, at a distance of around 30 meters. The man could barely see her, but what had just happened was something pretty obvious. Even from such a distance, he could see the big body of "Niirohige" lying unconscious, next to a few rock crumbles. An incredible thing to watch indeed. The man could not believe in his own eyes. For a moment he thought "I am probably wrong... I am just too far away and I cannot see very well...", however the more he approached, the more his doubt would become reality. Oruc had really lost.

"How did that happen?!" the man thought, as the view was not something he could see everyday. "The captain went down... By a little girl... Who will believe my story if I say it to anybody! This is absurd...". Tabasco, the sniper of the crew, was very surprised... Even if he was surprised, though, he would not do anything against the girl. Instead, he decided to talk to her and ask her about her motives, before he would do anything. He did not know why the battle with Oruc had just started. The only thing he knew was that he would reunite with the crew in Forge Island and now that he happened to find his "boss" he realized that he was beaten up by a girl! What in the world had just happened?

With a serious look on his face, the man would approach Azumi more and more. He walked with quiet steps in order to prevent Azumi from leaving. If he was heard, the girl could actually leave and he would not get the chance to find out what had really happened. He walked and walked... And in the end, Tabasco finally reached the girl... He was right behind her at a very short distance. She could listen and even feel his breath. He was standing right behind her...

The man took a deep breath, finally making his appearance recognizable. "Well, well..." he said with a serious, yet calm look on his face. "May I ask what is going on here?". Tabasco had just returned back to the Redbeards!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 am

Azumi spat the last bit of blood on to the sand and exhaled heavily, tying her hair in a ponytail again, her wet bangs falling on either side of her face. "nothing really" she began, focusing on the man she hadnt yet seen "a fight, thats all" the sincerity with which she spoke was also coupled with the strangest calmness, she said 'a fight' so differently than anyone else would, as plainly as one might say 'a table' or 'a conversation' rather than putting enfaces on the combat as being dramatic. "I suppose your wondering why it happened though, but to be honest this wasnt a fight with a purpose, not between enemies like a normal one, I came here, beat up those 40 pirates as a warm up, then fought their captain, its what I do. Im a martial artist, mister, I have been training and fighting for seventeen years, my only focus was fighting to become stronger, and becoming stronger to fight. What happened today was myself testing the results of that training, nothing more. I did what I came to do, and now I suppose Ill leave. Nothing personal but I need to get to the next training ground as soon as posible." she spoke so... plainly for someone that had been rather savagely beaten durring the fight shed just endured. She looked at the unconscious captain "I came here to fight him because his power was well known, and it wasn't just rumors either, Ive fought many fights to get here, few have been as balanced as that one. Pirates truly are supurb fighters and he is likely a great fighter among them, I thank your captain and crew for giving me a match I can be proud to have won" She re-tied her belt and whiped the sand from her cloths. The wrappings on her hands and feet and torn off from the force of their strikes. "and this has shown me that Im ready to move on to little garden, to use my bare hands against the strongest beasts of the Jurassic period" She said with a smile, then she suddenly remembered something important "Oh, and by the way, since I forgot to give my name before, its Azumi"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:33 am

As Azumi gave her name, Johnso the messanger watched from the second floor of the fortress, with a look of shock still frozen on his face, still in disbelife of what had just happened. "Johnson? Johnson!? Whats happening!? Tell me damit, that's what your hired for!" , Lord Zastur spat angrily, the sound of his voice from the den den mushi sounding more worried than he was actually angry. "Sir, I think Redbeard was defeated.", the messenger said with disbelife overflowing from his voice. There was some silence from the den den mushi for a while, before Zastur asked; "Is he dead? And whats was that young lady's name?" As Johnson kept staring at the young martial artist for a few moment before replying; "Her name's Azumi, and I think the captains merely unconcious. Though I belive a crew member of his has suddenly arrived." On the other end of the den den mushi, Lord Derek Zastur twirled his lengthy moustache in intrest, before smiling to himself and saying; "This sounds quite profitable after all. Shame we have no idea if anyone is even searching for this girl. We will need to look into this."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 am

"I see..." Tabasco said quietly, as he stared towards the girl with a calm look on his eyes, that could be barely seen because they were hiding from the shadow of his black hat that was falling on his face. "You are the kind of person who likes battling... Just like me." he said, still quietly, to the girl. "Normally," he continued "I would have started attacking you. You see, I cannot let anybody from my crew get damaged without interfering. However, there is something that is preventing me from doing so, Miss Azumi. You have managed to defeat my captain... And so, that might mean that you can defeat me, as well. Of course, you are still tired from the battle and that gives me a chance, but I cannot risk getting involved into a battle against an enemy that will probably defeat me.".

Then, Tabasco moved his head upwards and looked towards the sky. The sun was shining and the weather was fine. He could feel the sun's rays hitting his hat, to the point that sweat started coming out from his hair. That annoyed him very much... There was nothing he could do about it, though. He could not chill out the sun. The only thing he could do was to take off his hat and clean use a mantle to take the sweat off his hair. He took off his hat, revealing his short black hair and his black eyes that looked as if they were shining as the sun's rays were hitting on them. Then, he grabbed a mantle he was holding inside his pockets and he moved it towards his hair, cleaning much off the sweat.

"It is too hot." he said, as soon as he was done, and he put his hat back on his head. "Well, what were we saying? Oh, yes, I remember... Miss Azumi... You know, we are quite the same. I like battling very much, as well. I do not hesitate to battle anybody. Battling is one of my favorite things and once upon a time it supported me and helped me make out some money. I was a Bounty Hunter before I was forced to follow the route of piracy...". Seconds later, Tabasco stopped. He realized that he was mumbling too much and so he decided to come to a conclusion. He would say clearly what he wanted to say.

"It is surprising for me to talk like that. As I said, I would normally start attacking you. Even I cannot tell the possible outcome of a battle against you. You could win against me because you won against my captain or I could win against you because you probably wasted much of your energy and power in this battle against my captain.". Then, Tabasco moved his head towards her ear and he whispered, as he felt as if somebody was watching at them or even listening to them "So... If one day fate makes us cross the same path again, remember something. Remember my name... Tabasco Charon... And remember that you owe me a debt for letting you go. Is that agreed, Miss Azumi?".

Tabasco's reaction was definitely something surprising. Under normal circumstances, Tabasco would battle the girl. He was the kind of person who liked battling. However, there was also one more thing about him. He was a great strategist... And he knew that if he let Azumi go and owe him a debt, he could take advantage of her power and ask her to assist his crew one day, if needed.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 am

Azumi looked at him plainly then of all things laughed "debt? heh... ahahahaha!" she was something else all right.
"I dont think you understand me at all, Im not intrested in fighting because I enjoy it, or because I have something to prove. Dont try to justify what we do by saying its some kind of art form, or even that its something fun like a hobby, we fight because we dont know what else to do, just like everyone else"
This girls personality was... so unusual. Cocky yet so clearly innocent, wearing her emotions on her sleeves, there was nothing dark about her, and at the same time so much power.
"Im not interested in having a gun for an opponent, I fight with bare hands" she said pointing to the gun he carried
"If you really enjoy battling than clearly a match against an already brused and beaten seventeen year old girl isn't as appealing as one against me at my fullest, if you attacked me now, it couldn't be considered a fight, I accept all challengers but dont act like stepping aside because Im hurt now is some kind of favor to me when its a battle you really want" She turned to leave
"I dont owe anything to you, it was my opponent who allowed me to become stronger today by giving me a balanced fight, hes about as strong as I figure a dinosaur to be, my injuries will heal on the way to little garden once I find a ship to get there, if your gonna block the door I think your captain would say that I have ways of making my own"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 am

A groan was heard from the man on his back his vision slowly returned his head was bleeding lightly from the wound on the back of his head and from his lip there was a good sized bruise on his stomach from the mule kick. And his vision was still swimming but to everyone's suprize the captain rose to his knees then his feet and stumbled back into the room leaning on a more solid piece of the wall an almost boyish grin on his face JEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "What a match that was some fun."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 am

Tabasco smiled as soon as he listened to the words of the young girl. The way she spoke, the way she moved at the time she was speaking her words was making Tabasco enjoy the scene. It was one of the few times that he happened to meet such a person with a pure heart. Most of the times, people would not believe what they were saying and would like. Tabasco could see through those lies... And he knew that behind lies, only one things lied... And that was cowardice. Even himself used to do that sometimes and he had admitted that to himself.

However, Azumi had something else to show. When she spoke, she was quite determined. She spoke to Tabasco with no fear and she defended her ideals and whatever she believed and gave a great speech to Tabasco that even made him feel bad for the things he asked. He said "You are right..." while he turned his back towards the girl that was going to leave. "To be honest, I never expected a girl at your age to be so wise. For the first time of my life, I will do something that I never did. I will let you go. After all, you said it yourself. It will not be a real battle if I battle an already tired seventeen years old girl... And my boss would probably be irritated with me. I almost have twice your years, you know. A battle right now would ruin my image and my prestige. So... you may go.".

Then, the man grabbed his golden gun with his left hand and he grabbed his golden silencer from his pockets with his right hand. He quickly placed the silence on the gun while saying "Oh... There is one more thing I need to tell you Miss Azumi. About your future journey...". That was definitely suspicious. It seemed that Tabasco was up to something. Was he really going to attack the girl... or not? That would be answered immediately.

Surprisingly enough, Tabasco moved his hand that was holding the gun forward and pointed towards the fortress' second floor. With a calm look on his face, he shot twice, aiming towards the man that seemed to be watching towards the unconscious Oruc, Azumi and himself. "Listen... It seems that you are getting watched... So, I suggest you to take my boat and leave immediately. I will not need it anyway... I shall travel with my crew again. The boat is docked in the harbor. It is the black colored boat with the flag of the Redbeards... And hello, boss." Tabasco said to Azumi and finished by referring to his captain that had just woken up. The man had just done something unexpected... He offered his boat to the girl to travel to the place she wanted...
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:56 am

Oruc snapped back to consciousness as he saw the gun being pointed towards the mustache broker picking up a sizable piece of the wall he had just crashed through he flung It in front of the gunman just as he fired the bullets burring into the wall before quickly stepping towards Tabasco his face absolutely serious. "BELAY THAT FIRE" he roared before regaining his composure a bit "Don't ya know by now not ta fire at those on my payroll Partner"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:05 am

Gunshots weren't something Azumi was use to. Her eyes opened wide. "hmm... sees your busy, well continue this heart to heart some other time, but get in my way again and you'll get knocked down like the rest, one of the differences between us is that I fight to fight, not for a reputation" well... they are pirates after all, this guy is different, attempting to kill someone with out fighting them after all that talk, its disgusting... unlike redbeard hes not a fighter at all, hes simply a hypocritical criminal... his actions speak volumes more about who he is than his words it was less of what he did that discussed her but the way it proved he hadn't believed a word he had said, the reality of the situation sunk in. Stepping out of the room in all the confusion Azumi began to walk away from the fortress, it was almost lucky that had happaned as she nearly sliped out unnoticed. the fighter I just faced, was to good for piracy, why would someone with such an honorable fighter work with such thugs it didnt bother her as much knowing that she was walking away from them now, and that she could be off the island by sunset. She grabbed the bag she had with her thatshes left at the door and was already a long streach away when she turned the courner off the street and in to the urban ledgends of fordge island as the seventeen year old girl that defeated the islands reveared warlord with her bare hands. Gone from view but never their memories.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Chusei shattered all his Red reflect wall as he used
"Jet Dash!" Chusei Blurred in front Of Tabasco placeing his hands near his sheathed katana's. Chusei's Crimson eyes met with Tabasco's

"Randomly firing at an onlooker? State your reasoning?"
Chusei was prepared to Stop Tabasco. He didnt support harming allies not one bit...

Last edited by Unholy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Evykit stood up straight to adjust his back. It's been aching because h's been bending down healing all the people. He have theodd way to heal. He just go on healing random guy then left them on the floor after he heal, wherever he's going to pick them all up after he complete all the healing.

Evykit have done healing like 20 of them because luckily some didn't get much serious injury. Suddenly, he heard the sound and it came out to be that Oruc have lose.it rather surprise him....much. He seen another guy walking in. Who the heck was that guy? He listen to the whole conversation showing no comment. Suddenly...he notice the guy take out his pistol. Huh? murmured Evykit. He realize the guy fired it toward the guy who was our ally. What he think, he's doing? said Evykit with shock. He about to react but then stop his action as Chusei and Oruc have done their work. They're fast as hell... thought Evykit.

Last edited by KD Joker on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Some time and a great distance away on the other side of the island Azumi was sitting in the loby of the hotell she had been staying at
"What happened to you then?" Asked the old woman at the desk as she had walked in
"nothing really, just ran in to a table" she said simply
"All that from a table? you know for a martial artist your one clumsy girl"
"I a arrent I? do you have any bandages? Maybe some first aid stuff?"
"Yes, in the storage room, Ill go and fetch them for you"
Azumi leaned against the chair, she didnt want glory, she was even willing to lie about her victory.
The old woman returned and said "dear you really should stay off the streets tonight, some terrible person came here and beat up almost all the redbeard pirates and defeated their captain, then as quick as they came left with out anyone noticing, a girl like you could really get killed if you met that person"
"thanks for your concern" she said taking the bandages and beginning simple first aid on herself with some assistance "but Im not going to stay on this island much longer, Im going to get a trade ship back to the island I got here from, then a faire back to the mainland, Ill be gone before dark"
"see that you do, this island is controlled by pirates you know, its no place for a lady like you" she was really quite a nagging old crone wasnt she?
After Azumi had dressed her injuries she re-warped her hands and feet and packed her things in a backpack from her room, ate a considerably large dinner to compensait for the lost blood and burnt calories of the fight, and went on her way. About three hours after the fight had happened. Deciding to take a small local ship out that would stop by another island anyway and with that she was off.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 am

Johnson the messenger was merely quivering in fright from the sudden attack from the marksman, though eventually sighed his relife from his protection by the redbeard pirates. "I thank all of you who saved my life, i'm sure his lordship would be greatly pleased about sucha thing. And as for you marksman, you seem to be uninformed, please ask your captain on why I am here, for I now need to depart.", the messenger said polietly before leaping down from the second floor onto the ground bellow with a grunt of effort and began walking away, with Zastur's voice blaring through his orginisations den den mushi; "How embarissing redbeard, I never though that you'd be defeated at the hands of a young woman, though I suppose she was an expert martial artist. Still the fact still stands, but do not worry, my pay roll is still my alleigence. I bid you farewell, oh mighty victim of the young lady's left hook!", which by the end of it, Johnson put the reciver end back on the den den mushi and put the snail creature back in his pocket, walking back to the docks for his departure.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:54 am

Having seen enough of the town and indulging himself in what Redbeard has given him and his crew, Silvio gave the people of the town a goodbye before leaving for the base in the mountains. A couple of minutes later, he was inside exploring the place. Not bad, not bad....Nice place, looks sturdy..... After a few minutes of exploring the base, he heard some noises echoing through the base. He quickly ran to the source and saw Redbeard fling some debris in front of a gunner to suppress the fire. Silvio looked around and saw many people lying on the floor and the doctor healing them one by one. He raised an eyebrow in confusion and walked over to the doctor. "Hey Doc, what the hell happened here?" Silvio said to Evykit as he began to squat down beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am

Evykit still doing his hardest to heal the people. It'll be good if he finish the healing on time...because he have another thing to do, thought healing was a morw important job. This guy here have some serious injury....he won't be able to walk in like 3 month. This guy too...he lost too much blood. As Evykit thought to himself and try to bondage the guy, anothe rguy came to ask him. It came out to be that the other crew member who he fought with earlier. Oh...a fight...that's all. A teenage girl came in and cause a ruckus. Injured 50 well-trained man, and beat Captain Redbeard. Yeah, and another strange guy came too. Don't worry everythin will be sorted out soon. And would you mind carrying this people who i already heal to a proper resting place. Answered Evykit which keep his calmness and normal expression while answering.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

Oruc approached the large wooden seat that was in the dining hall. He stopped his head spinning a moment and took his shirt and coat from Chusei slipping back on his rings and then the shirt and coat as he spoke a dangerous glimmer in his eye as he picked up his scythe. "I woulda liked ta see any the lot of ya last that long against that little wench barehanded she may not match my punch but shes a a slippery little devil and a smart fighter. Aside from that I wasn't tryin ta kill her. Oruc looked around at the sorry state of the mercenaries "well this lots shot for a bit we'll have ta wait till the next boatload of um comes in tamarrow."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Seeing Tabasco meant no harm Chusei turned to Red Beard.
"Captain Red Beard I think it would be in our best interest to avoid using hired help. Seeing how just 1 girl and stop all our forces has shown me these men will only hamper your goals and our progress... Oh and it was sure nice of you to go easy on that woman. I'm sure if you used your weapons she would have been defeated within the first few minutes."

Chusei sighed and anounced. "I'm off to do a little training would anyone like to assist me?" Chusei felt anxious after watching the fight he needed to keep up with his exercising and training if he was going to make a difference in his next fight.

After training for several week's Chusei decided it would be for the best if he moved on. He wanted to help red beard but he had other pressing matter's to attend to.

(OOC Sorry Chusei leaves this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:35 am

"Hmph. Whatever." Tabasco said with a grin on his face, as he stared towards those who talked to him rudely because of his action. However, there was nothing he could do. He could not do anything to his captain nor harm him. He could not teach him a lesson for talking to him like that... And maybe... He was right. Tabasco shot at the ally without even asking who he is. Maybe it was the right thing that he got scolded. "I see..." he said as he looked towards Oruc, ignoring Chusei and the rest of the people who were looking at him angrily and he said "I am sorry for my action, Redbeard. I should not really do that... But, it was my job. I have to secure the crew... So, I am informing you from now that if I see any suspicious guys, I am going to shoot at them without a second thought. Is that okay?". Tabasco was making his place clear to his crew mates and to his captain.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 am

Oruc gave a chuckle as he heard the mans apology and response, leaving no doubt who he was this was the original member from the old crew and the assassin of the crew. "At any rate I'll rest much easier with ya gaurdin ma back again Tobasco now then the rest of ya not wounded to badly clean up this mess officers get back to yer preparations and retrieve yer gear from the vault before we set sail tomarra."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3