One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:25 am

Ten days after the events of Very Good Island in East Blue...

The Leech Pirates, Kobito Shiju and Anthony Boateng had been travelling on the ship of the Hooded Pirates. The two members of the new crew were hiding inside the ship, while the real owners of the ship were moving towards Warship Island as it was about time for something important to happen. Something that was happening only once in a thousand years... And after travelling for quite a while, the ship finally docked in Warship Island...

"Sir, we have arrived." the guy with the pink cloak said to his captain as soon as the ship docked.
"Perfect." the captain said while smiling below his hood. "It's finally about time... I had been waiting for this for quite long. I thought we were going to miss the event because of I misunderstood the place of the event... But now, I won't make any mistakes anymore. The dragons will come here... And more importantly, I won't share anything with those idiots... Cutter and Bill. I am sure they lost to those people..."
"You are right, boss..." the guy with the pink clothes said with a cheerful voice.

Then, the two pirates got off the ship and they started moving across the island.

While the two Hooded Pirates were moving around the island, Kobito finally got out of a barrel in which he was hiding and started talking to Anthony.

"We have finally arrived Anthony..." he said. "That's the destination of the pirates... And probably the place in which we will get the necessary power to arrive in the Grand Line and become the Pirate King crew... Shihahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 am

Anthony slipped out of the corner he was hiding in after hearing his captain, he was toot all for the barrels. He was chewing on something he found in one of the crates below deck and could hope was actual food, he wasn't very picky after so much time. "Finally!" Anthony said, stretching his legs and arms.

He got up, careful not to bump his head against the low ceiling. "Where did I put my sword..." He wondered out loud as he scanned the place, lifting a few crates and barrels before finding it under an old sail. "There you are" He said as he picked the large weapon up and slung it on his back. By now, both him and the sword were pretty stinky, and his stomach was louder than the cries of seagulls from above deck.

He had to admit that this wasn't what he had in mind when eh joined Kobito. Why did they even had to hide? They should have just stormed the deck and torture the hooded idiots until they got everything they needed, but going against his captain int he very first quest wasn't a good way to start a crew. "Did your fish memories bother to tell you where the hell are we?" Anthony asked as he approached his captain.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:34 am

"No... Apparently, that's something that I don't know..." Kobito said and he started walking slowly in order to get out of the ship and to start following the Hooded Pirates. "Those guys have a really big plan... They are searching for something that can really make them the strongest people in the Grand Line...". Then, the pirate sighed and smiled with his face that was hiding in his black hood. He moved looked towards the sea and said "Very soon, the dragons are about to come... And with them, we shall receive the ticket for eternal life! That's right, Anthony! Shihahahahahahahahaha! We will get the Sennenryu's first and we shall achieve immortality!".

What did the words of Kobito mean? What were those dragons he was talking about? What could be possibly be going on in Warship Island? There were so many questions that would be answered soon. Very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am

Anthony followed Kobito around with one raised eyebrow. "Dragons, eternal life? Did you happen to catch some brain parasite when you dived into that fishman by any chance?" Anthony asked. If there was one thing Anthony knew for sure is that eternal life was nothing but a pile of exotic believes that didn't have the tiniest of truths in them, and having his new captain looking for such a thing on their first voyage was obviously a downer.

"You don't know where we are... but you know that nothing less than DRAGONS are gonna come here and hand out free power? That seems kinda out there if you ask me" Anthony said. "I say that while these idiots chase their windmills, we'll snatch their ship and look for some real stuff, like treasures, or ladies!" Anthoyn said, picturing what it could be like.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 am

"Shihahahahahaha! You have a good idea over there!" Kobito said with a smile on his face. "However," he continued "we can kill them first before taking their ship. Isn't that more practical? It's quite easy. While they search for the Sennenryus, the dragons that grant the eternal life, we shall kill them. Then, we are going to steal their ship, as you said, and we will finally travel to the Grand Line. Isn't that a good idea?". Kobito could obviously steal the ship of the pirates. However, he was much more interested in the things he learned from the fishman's memories...

Meanwhile, in Warship Island...

The two Hooded Pirates are walking inside the village of the island...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 pm

"I guess" Anthony admitted as he drew his sword from the sheath on his back. Even though he couldn't see the point in delaying the robbery, hiding in that ship for that long made him miss fighting, and getting back to that ship suddenly seemed less tempting. "I wouldn't mind spilling some blood on the way" He said, adding a malicious grin. He kept following Kobito, suddenly losing all doubts he had and thinking only on the upcoming battle. "I hope these two would be stronger than the two other clowns we saw... That was really disappointing" Anthony added.

He took a moment to glance at his sword, his most priced possession that looked like nothing more than a cheap Odachi. That sword, although old and damaged, was full of mystery. Even though Anthony clashed it with an endless amount of blades in his life, most were a few grades higher than his sword in quality, he never noticed a single new scratch on the old low quality blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)   Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Leech Pirates Chapter 2: The "Leech" and the Dragons (Open to the Leech Pirates)
Page 1 of 1