One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends

Go down 
+12
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
Steady
sjasogun1
LoreleiMaiden
y dau cymraeg
Newspeak
Mizurie
NekoYuki
Unholy
Cobdogred
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 am

Frowning Holy bashed his Head against the wall he was leaning on. "I cant really do much wit these damn cuffs. Maybe I Can get off A Shadow Leg Hey Alern Hold Still!"

Concentrating Holy got off a Weak Air Cutter. The Small wind Blade was aimed at Alern's cuffs.

"Raise your cuffs to the blade hurry and roll outta the way!"

The Slavers Heard Holys voice and started to head back to the holding cell
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 am

Alern looks at the wind blade as it falls down, he thrusts his cuffs in the air and just as planned, the cuffs chain broke. Alern managed to role out of the way before the blades made contact with him.

"Great plan, I don't know how much time we have, or how good my arms will work. But I think I can hold them off long enough to find your keys. Your a big man, after that you should be able to hold them off."

Just then a group of slavers ran into the room with swords and guns. But Alern was prepared for them. Alern charged at them using his technique Smashing Block! It worked surprisingly well, launching the slavers out of the room. But Alerns right arm wounds started to open up from that attack. Blood slowly started dripping from his wounds.

After looking at the bodies on the floor, Alern noticed some keys in one of the slavers pockets. He grabbed it and without a second thought, put key after key into Holy's lock, until it finnaly came off. "Well now that were free, lets get away from this place."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 am

"Heh. No, he's not dead....Yet...Well I suppose I he wont be either as long as what you're saying is true, and he's not just another of your run of the mill failed assassins." Iken said as a grin spread across his face. The confidence in Iken's voice as he spoke about he assassin failing not only would have made the crew sound somewhat impressive, but also him a little smug. "Anyway, I really don't care how much your client is worth. If he wants to meet me, you can send him to the island I'm currently on. Fiesta Island, and since you know so much, I'm sure you know it's in the New World." Iken said ending the call.

It worried Iken that the man was able to track their location so closely. He hadn't sensed anyone following them. Then again, if someone seen a Yonkou crew sailing past their ship, it was most likely a highlight of their next few conversations. Oh well, that was the life of a famous pirate. At the bottom of Iken's stomach he knew that what really worried him was something else. Where had Holy gone? He had been gone for such a long time. Then again the half giant was known for spending a night or two out on the town with spirits and woman of ill repute. But...still...something just felt wrong...What could it be?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 am

As Alern unlocked Holy's Cuffs The room started to reach high temps. Rage had filled Holy's Mind and with it came Unholy.

Molten Tungsten started to seep out his pours as he blasted the men of the floor with a big fistful of it. The Men screamed in agony as they where turned into Metal statues of Decaying men.

Looking At Alern Holy and Unholys voice synchronized as he said. "Thanks Alern... Let teach these slavers a lesson before we leave though hehehehhe!"

Holys Green eyes turned into flames of Silver as Holy started to walk down the hall oozing Molten tungsten behind him. "Steal my stuff and get away with it... I think Not They will all parish Before our Terror!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Sangjo heard something entered the ship. He turned to see a tall slimy figure in the middle of the ship. The man was standing in the middle of the deck. He was wearing a black suit and pants completed with a top hat and cane "Who among you do you name as captain? There is a docking tax on this island, and don't think of doing stupid we delt with pirates before." The man held his cane pulling out the bottom revealing the barrel. The cane was actually a rifle. The stranger held another pistol in the other hand. Sangjo hasn't been on the island for so many years that he didn't realize that the man on the ship was his younger brother Trumpet.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 pm

The floor boards directly behind Trumpet creaked loudly as a large weight strained them. A rather large giant, even larger than normal seemed to just appear where the man had recently walked. The savage looking giant towered over the man. His shadow utterly consumed the man. This wasn't only a tactic of intimidation, this was also a tactic of battle.

"Oh is that so?" asked the giant in a scruff voice.

[Luke]

Seemingly appeared out of Trumpet himself, Luke reached for the gun. With his devil fruit he could appear out of any shadow, and with the shadow of the giant, he could appear anywhere within it. With the same arm he held the cane or barrel of the gun, Luke threw back his elbow. The attack wasn't strong but aimed of a place in Trumpet's face that would knock him back.

"Yeah yeah, we're not exactly ordinary pirates either. Our policy is to avoid killing unnecessarily, however if you keep this up, I'll have to call Myra." said Luke with a grin. "Hey Myra, we may have some fresh meat!" said Luke with a glee that was fueled by the man's fear.

[Iken]

Iken just rolled his eyes, as the man made his demands. They had been confronted like this before. Corrupt countries trying to milk money out of travelers. That was the whole point of being a pirate. They broke the law, so why would they pay something like a tax? One person confronting an entire crew, they seemed awful confident. A little chuckled rolled out of Iken as the crew for the most part ignored the man seeing him as no threat at all. Leaning back in his chair, Iken grabbed his sword without thinking.

It was like something snapped inside his head. Iken's eyes widened and he sat up. Looking into the town Iken was shocked. After all this time, he was back. Iken bowed his head, as he knew what he had to do. Standing up, Iken grabbed all of his weapons and his captains coat. For a moment Iken paused, unsure of what to do. He could feel HIM, but he could also feel Holy. Whatever the case, Iken had to go see what was going on. Leaping off the ship, Iken sped off into the town towards an Unholy predicament.

"Namikaze Flash"
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Alern looked at the bodies on the floor, covered in some type of liquid metal. "Well your something special, a monster body and a devil fruit. Seems like a good idea to follow you around" Alern laughs at his own joke as he follows Holy, being careful not to touch the bodies on the floor.

"So, I still barely know who you are, and im about to help you fight with my blood covered arm. Im perfectly happy to fight them, but the last thing I want is for this to be some kind of bigger trap." Alern knew that Holy was most likely a companion, but he had to use his brains for a minute. He couldn't afford the chance to be caught twice, and possibly by a worse group of people.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Holy turned to Alern as his Voice spoke. "Suit yourself.....were even as far as im consern."

Holy went on a killing spree. Slashing,Melting,Burning any slavers he came across. Blood Splattered stains Holy's Slave clothing they had dressed him in.

Finally finding a chest of his belongings Holy Dressed himself.
A Few Swordsmen snuck up behind holy while he was dressing.

"Shadow Samurai".A dual sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half.,Drawing two swords and sheaths them quickly.

The two swords men where sliced in half along with half on the building.

A group of slavers fired at holy Creating A Molten metal wall he melted there bullets and fired Molten spikes from the wall Melting holes in the gunners CHests.

Almost out of the Slavers building Holy Found her.... "You fucking whore your dead!" Holy grabbed the woman he slept with by the neck and slowly squeezed. Her head turned bright red then purple and blue untill A Loud Crack was her. Holy dropped the woman to the ground with her freashly snapped neck.

Calming down holy returned to normal leaving the destroyed building and headed back towards their ship.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Alern was still holding a dead slavers neck as he watched Holy walk away from the destroyed building. His teeth dripping with blood from his vicious bite attacks, Alern studdied his surroundings. He realised now was his time to leave if he wanted to, but there was almost no point in doing that. His arm was injured, he had no wheres to go, and he started to take a some-what likeing to Holy. Anyway's, that ship Holy is heading to might have some sort of doctor, or atleast something in return for releasing Holy. (Avoiding the fact that Holy helped him escape aswell.) So Alern started walking towards the ship, hopeing for something to finnaly turn out well.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Ami looked to Sangjo with delight, listening to his words. “Your daddy must be loved by lots of people!”
She watched as Holy left the ship, tilting her head a little and waving. “Bye bye.”
Sometimes the half-giant’s tendency to be in a world of his own rather concerned the usually quite ditzy young mermaid.
Ami let out a squeak of surprise when Trumpet suddenly appeared and she eyed the top-hat-wearing man from her position at Sangjo’s legs. She gently hugged one of her lover’s legs, her eyes wide. “Who is this man!?”
She watched as her crewmates regarded the man with harsh suspicion and nothing that resembled respect (as would be expected of a pirate crew) and felt her breath hitch slightly when Iken suddenly left. Would the crew be alright without its captain? With this stranger aboard?

Ami reached up a hand and took Sangjo’s as she watched Trumpet.
“Hello there,” she said with a smile, deciding that maybe if she was nice to the man, he’d no longer want to force the crew to pay the silly docking tax. She had never seen a cane-rifle before and as such, she had no fear of it. “My name is Ami and this is my boyfriend Sangjo! You don’t have to make us all pay that tax, do you? If you like music, maybe we could just sing a song for you instead? Or get you a drink?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Trumpet shook when he heard behind him. He turned around to see a horrible monster giant. Fear quickly over took him. Luke took his gun and elbowed him in the face. Tumpet flipped back quickly catching his hat before it hit the floor "I'm not so ordinary myself. I have fought pirates near and far the grand line. Don't think you can over take me so easily." Then he heard an angelic voice coming behind him. Trumpet saw Ami and heart appeared from his eyes "Whoa baby I never noticed you before. Wait you said....sangjo? Do you mean Sanjo Bass? My brother?"

Sangjo looked at the stranger real hard to see that their foe wasn't an enemy but a long found relative "Trumpet? Is that you brother? Yes it is you. Everyone stay calm its my younger brother. Ami this is my kin Trumpet." Sangjo picked her up putting her on top the edge of the deck, so they can see each other eye to eye.

Trumpet ran over to his brother hugging him tightly even picking him up and swinging him around "Oh brother its been too long. 14 years and you haven't visited Me?! Thats so rude Sangjo so very very rude. Mussie and Daddie were worried sick about you. Thanks goodness for the newspapers telling us about your adventures." Then Trumpet turned his eyes toward Ami. He put Sangjo down to look at Ami "Oh look at the sweet thing. Sangjo i don't know what you did to get a girl like her, but you got to tell me your secret. My name is Trumpet Bass. Let me tell you Ami, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Welcome the family."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Ami put her hands on Sangjo’s shoulders, letting him lift her up and beaming delightedly at the prospect of meeting one of her fiancee’s kin. She watched the brothers embrace with a giggle and blushed at Trumpet’s flattery.

“It’s nice to meet you, Trumpet!” she said with a smile, taking Sangjo’s hand. “Actually, I feel really honoured to be marrying your brother.” She looked to Sangjo, swooning slightly and her cheeks, pink. “He’s such a wonderful man…so strong and talented…kyaa~!”
Ami giggled again, twisting her tail around a little and shaking Trumpet’s hand with own free one before giving him a happy hug. “It’s really great to meet one of the Bass family too! And I’m so happy that we’re already getting along so well!” She smiled brightly sitting back and dipping her head bashfully. “Sangjo-kun says that I’m beautiful too…I don’t think that I’m that pretty but I do think that the men in the Bass family are all very charming and know how to compliment a girl!” She kissed Sangjo’s cheek, resting her head against her lover's shoulder and looked to Trumpet. “Well, Sangjo really just won my heart with his sweet personality and determination…and his passion for music! I love music! I’m the singer and musician for the Fishman division of the Steel Village Pirates. Are you a performer too, Trumpet?”
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Holy returned to the Ship with a serious look of disgust and anger on his face.
Heading below deck to take a nap he slammed the door shut behind him.

Laying down somewhere on the wooden floor. Holy Placed his hands behind his head. "Damn Bastards I hate Salvers..."

Unholy Spoke to Holy in his Mind. "You should have raised the whole island you bastard son of mine..."

Holy thought back. "Shut up you jackass I dont need any of your advise. Besides You tried to kill me and steal my body..."

Unholy said "You ungrateful little shit I Will destroy you!" and with that Unholy faded in a dark corner of Holy's Mind.

Holy sighed 'Finally some peace and quite" Holy took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 am

Before Iken could get anywhere close the unholy presence had disappeared. Standing on top of a building, Iken watched as Holy walked towards the ship. He was with some strange guy, he appeared to be a fishman. What was the cause of the strange feeling Iken felt? Could it have bee just his imagination? Returning to the ship, himself, Iken found that the crew was able to handle the intruder. Or at least he wasn't trying to attack them anymore. Or rather didn't seem to be threatening them.

Listening in closer, it was announced that he was actually Sangjo's younger brother. Iken felt bad that he had gotten a bit of a harsh treatment. However he was the one that threatened them in the first place. Honestly, Iken was more concerned about what Sangjo thought about the whole situation. More so than some random people he had never met before. Walking up the man, Iken handed Trumpet his cane.

"Sorry about that ^_^..." Iken said to Trumpet.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Myra was torn between two choices, continue to empty the two last cages full of prisoners of anyone living, for she had hacked the occupants of the second cage to very tiny gory pieces, or rush after Luke who mentioned there was fresh meat, and was stuck in a rut of deciding what to do. When she finnaly made a descion she rushed over to where she heard Luke's voice coming from, cluthing at her weapon which was bathed in blood and screeched; "Dibs on the fresh meat luke! Dibs on the fresh meat!", bursting up atop deck before asking harshly; "Where's the meat Luke?"
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Alern was trying to keep up with Holy, but kept stumbling on his feat. He lost a lot more blood from his wounds opening up then he thought, was he really this weak? As Alern struggled to the catch up with Holy, the man he was stalking was already on the ship. Did he really just flip off Alern? After all that he has done! The fishman was getting heated, as he aproached the ship he yelled at the top of his lungs "HEY HOLY, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE SOMEONE OUT HERE TO DIE YA JERK!" Alern was getting himself more and more angry as he spoke. Heating up the flames that were already set from getting abandoned. The blood on his teeth getting flown into the air from the force of his un-dieing voice. Alern was at a point were most people would never think of him calming down. But then he seen the Jolly Roger.

"A Jolly Roger, so Holy's a pirate." Alerns voice was getting softer, and he was calmer then before. Alern was soon standing still, he never reconized the flag. But it's hard to when you never spend your life listing to any type of news and living under water the most of your life. Deep down, inside his giant fishman body. Alern was secretly nervouse, he really didn't want to die right now. He never had much to look forward for, but death dosn't sound so good.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

During his Nap Holy Heard Alern's Voice calling for him. Wakeing up Holy walked upto the deck and slwoly approched Alern.
"What all this racket?"

Giving Alern A dissaproving Look. " I apreichiate the help back there But if your interested In Joining our Pirate crew youll need to speek to our Captain Iken..."

(Occ Holy didnt flip Alern off. He considered we were even sense you freeed him from handcuffs and Holy destroyed the slavers)
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm

(We know Holy didn't flip off Alern, he is just a little ignorant.)
Looking up at Holy, Alern's eyes turned to little stars. He gave a smile and his voice sounded pleasent. "I wasn't really looking to join, but it would be great to get a stich or something for my arm." It was obviouse that Alern now admired Holy for whatever reasons. Was it his revenge scene, or just his personality. It's hard to say. But Alern never acts like this around other people.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Holy lifted a finger and coated it in Melted Tin runing in down Alerns wounded arm. Useing the lowest temp he possible could in order to pervent too much pain.However if would be painful Useing the Heat to Cauterize The Wound and stop the bleeding. Holy focuses so the melted tin would not inter the wound.

"That should stop the bleeding in your arm. But im not a doctor so youll have to find someone else to stich it up."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 am

Monty woke up.. late as always. He was usually like that, a heavy and long sleeper. He took naps sometimes and when he slept, it could be for many many hours and almost nothing could wake him up; except when it was something that shaked him. He had been training with some of the knowledge he got in fishman island and the training he got there after the incidents with the Ocean Pirates.

He still wasnt an expert on the things he learnt, but what he did know is that he needed to meet some sort of fishman karate teacher that taught him the original techniques. Someone that could strenghthen his knowledges and abilities.

Monty went to the bathroom and took his toothbrush and toothpaste... he started to brush his teeth, thinking. Now that he thought of it, he was a very depressive person. Not that he was all his life, but all his problems had made him like this. What he needed, was a change. Something big. Maybe a girl... maybe meet someone that would be his friend, a friend he could trust and travel with as a brother.

Monty walked out of his room and walked on the deck of the ship. he couldnt remember the reason why they had stopped in this island. He couldnt see any of his friends so he decided to get off the ship and take a walk by the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Trumpet took off his hat from his of head "Of course I'm an musician. I play the Viola. Every bass family member is an musician. Wait what u two are getting married?! This is big news. You also say ur a musician too? Big Daddy must hear about this." Trumpet turned to Iken taking his cane back "Water under the bridge, my friend. You watched over my brother while on the sea. Big Daddy will eager to see you. Its not everyday we have a yonkou visit us. I eagerly invite you to the studio. You all can meet the whole Bass Clan." Trumpet opened an air door to another dimension. On the other side lies the studio. "I ate doa doa no mi allowing me to make doors out of anything. This door leads to the studio, but hurry all doors eventually close on my own accord or not. Don't want any of you to get stuck in the middle of nowhere." Trumpet walked through the portal.....

Sangjo rested his head on top of Ami. He was amazed to see Trumpet's new ability. He nevered displayed any devil fruit abilities before. A lot of things had changed since he had left. Sangjo turned to Ami "Love, I have something to tell you. Before I met you, I was a lil wild. Just promise me that you won't hate me because of my past. I just wanted you to know that I have a few skeletons in my closet." Sangjo picked up Ami and carried her toward the portal "You want to go first?" he said to Ami.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Ami beamed happily to Trumpet. "Yes, we're getting married! I'd love to meet the whole Bass family! You all sound so interesting!" She giggled. "Wow, another Devil fruit user! That's really cool!"
Always hyper and energetic, the little mermaid clapped her hands and gave a little squeak of delight as Trumpet created the portal to the studio.

She lifted her arms and wrapped them around Sangjo's neck gently as he lifted her up. She listened to him, tilting her head slightly. The mermaid musician was innocent but she knew that her fiancee had a distinctly dark and seedy past. However, his words revealed to her that he regretted it and she trusted him with all her heart to love her and not let his past affect their future together.
Ami smiled. "Sangjo-kun. Everybody has things in their past that they're not proud of." She kissed his lips softly and rested her head against his chest, her fingers toying with his red hair. "I love you and want to be your wife because of the man you are now and nothing that you or anyone else could ever reveal to me about the man you were in the past could ever change that..."
She gave him another kiss before playfully but meaningfully kissing the diamond ring on her finger too. "Hmm, let's go through together."
She blushed a little. "Even though I can't wait to meet your family, I'm still a teensy bit nervous about it. I want to be with you when I first see everyone."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 am

Myra was still atop the ship's deck looking round confused, peering carefully at all who was nearby. "Where's the fresh meat? Luke said there was some victims around! Luke better not have lied! I could be slaughtering the last bunch of prisoners by now!", she screeched out angrily, looking round for someone that looked like an ooponent or Luke to give him a bit of a scolding, giving everyone around her a glare, as if they were in on the whole thing. "Is there meat or not? I want to cut things bad!", she complained with a look of pure blood lust in her eyes, pondering on the idea of slaughtering a few villagers, before dismissing the idea since she wouldn't stand much of a chance against an angry mob and the steel village pirates.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Alern's eye's seemed to turn into little stars. His bleeding stopped, his arm never healed but atleast the blood stopped. Alern's jaw dropped and he decided to sit down, cross his legs, and wait for the captain. How was he going to ask to join? What could he even do? The fishman couldn't do much then be a oversized fishman that play's drums. But he couldn't think about the negative right now. He had to think of the positive. So Alern started rehearse how he was going to ask to join the crew. "Are you the captain of this mighty crew, how about letting a fishman like me join." or "Can I please join your crew!" Alern could already tell this would take some time.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Holy smiled at Alern and his ethusiasim
"Im sure youll have no trouble Joining I go ask Iken myself"
Holy walked off in search of Iken. Sence he had nothing better to do.

"Hmm I wonder where my friend has gotten off to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next