One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Empty
PostSubject: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Out in the middle of the ocean was a small ship the size of a dingey really. Inside this small ship was a young man with blonde hair and brown eyes. The man is wearing a white shirt with a very deep V design stopping only a few inches from where the shirt tucks into the boys blue jeans. A black handle katana with a sapphire blue blade. With a flame design going across the blade layed next to his sheathed. And next to the blade was a dagger with a black handle same as the katana only the blade was firey red and had the kanji for death on the blade. The boy has a bandana covering his eyes and a slight snoreing can be heard from him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Iken was quite lonely sailing on his big ship, not only that it was rather difficult to keep going with just a one man crew with such a large ship. It was a marine war ship or anything, but certainly more than one normal man could handle. A slight breeze blew blowing the salty sea water into Iken's face as the sun radiated a hot muggy heat. Iken's face was covered in sweat for he had been running himself ragged trying to keep up with all of the ship systems all on his own.

Off to the west Iken could see a small boat in the middle of the ocean floating there. Iken's curiosity caused himself to turn the ship towards the small boat to see if anyone was on it. Moments later Iken came upon the boat with a young man in it. Iken noticed young man had some pretty good looking swords on him. Being a swordsman himself Iken could appreciate the boy setting out on his own looking for adventure.

"Hey kid.....How about you tie your ship on and come on aboard to get out of this heat." Iken offered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Kenjiro woke up when the shadow of the larger ship had stoped the sun from hitting his face. Cracking his eye open lazily he shruged. Tieing the ships together he jumped onto the larger ship. "Any reason you woke me mr...?" he asked wondering off not knowing the mans name.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Iken was slightly taken back by Kenjiro called him mister. In all honesty Iken wasn't more than a few years older than Kenjiro, but he had been through a lot in his life time which caused his to grow up fast. Iken carried his dispositions like an old man making him seem wiser and older than he really was. Anyway Iken took it as compliment that the young man saw him as a older person.

"Oh it just seemed like you were floating around aimlessly so I thought you wouldn't mind coming with me to where I'm head." said Iken answering Kenjiro's question. "Oh my name is Iken, captain of the Steel Village Pirates...Would you like a drink?" Iken asked trying to be a good host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm

"Sure i could use one." he said strapping his katana to his side and doing the same to the dagger. "So iken-san where are you headin'?" he asked looking at the deep blue sea...One he could not swim in.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Iken looked to the ocean and then back to Kenjiro to answer his question. "Where ever fate takes me...well as soon as I find a navigator that is. Hahahaaa!" answered Iken with a chuckle at the end. Iken walked over the the ships railing and leaned over it looking at the deep wide blue ocean all around them. "I'm looking for a crew so I can find my nakama and kill those responsible for separating me from them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm

"Hehehe." kenjiro chuckled a bit. "So you've lost they who you love...Iken-san? I kind of know how this feels. Though you were taken from them i left of my own free will....But that is a life i chose...The life of a rouge....A bounty hunter." he said with a hint of regret in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Iken listened to Kenjiro's words and Iken could hear the regret in his voice. However Iken wasn't expecting the man to say he was a bounty hunter, at that fact Iken grabbed onto the hilt of one of his katana. Iken knew he had a small bounty on his head, but he didn't know whether the person in front of him knew about it. "So what is a bounty hunter like yourself doing wandering out at sea like this?" asked Iken watching the mans every move carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well i my self just tend to float around. Iken-san...And i know of your bounty and calm your self. If i was after your bounty i would have attacked by now. I don't hunt your kind i hunt navy members and they who work for the goverment." he said eyeing the man and putting his hand on his own katana.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hahaha 'bout time we get a bounty hunter hunting the true evil in this damned world!" Iken exclaimed with excitement in response of his words. Iken takes his hand off is sword believing Kenjiro's words. "I never caught your name....Well since you and I have similar goals of destroying the world government and all why don't you come along on my voyages? I could use the company and your strength in my crew." Iken says taking a deep breath of the salty sea air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

"Kenjiro Nakamura. I well gladly join you iken-san." kenjiro said taking his hand off his katana's hilt. "What spot shall i be working under captian?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Iken blinked his eyes blankly for a moment..."Well..What skills do you have? Can you cook or navigate at all?" Iken asked seeing what he could do. Iken takes out a spy glass and looks through it for a moment. "Looks like there is an island up ahead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 pm

"Well i am an expert swordsmen and i ate the mera mera no mi giving me the ability to control create and attack with fire." he said. "I have no sense of direction and i stole most of my food." he spoke leaning back against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Iken held his chin thinking for a moment as he looks Kenjiro up and down. "Since you're a fire man we can use you as a make shift cannon if we come under attack. Stealing is a good skill to have...if we run out of money. I guess I can navigate well enough for now, but we really need to find a good one if we're going to sail the grandline. Once I'm the king of pirates I'll launch a campaign on the world government!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm

"Once your king of the pirates everyone is gonna come after your head not listening to a word you say." kenjiro said as his eye twitched slightly. "Yes you'll have the power of fear like gold rogers did but then again he got publicly exacuted after just a few years." he spoke then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

"Naaah people hate the government more than they could ever hate me. Besides White Beard just about took out the marines himself and he didn't even have the influence of being the Pirate King. I've heard rumors that there is going to be some big war soon between the governments and the pirates over some treasure they found on the bottom of the ocean. That's when I'll strike and make a name for myself and my crew! Daaahahaahahdahaha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 pm

renko sat in his small ship as he looked out of the window at the sea of blood , within this sea of blood he saw monsters, demons and the undead he turned looking for a way to not get eaten he looked at his cloth as it was being created it decayed and rotted away. then he turned to knives the were rusted and broken he sat in a corner taking more substance (Basiacally drugs) trying to keep calm even though it made him more insane.

as erique sat there cropped up agaist a the wall of an alley way he was a bit dirty and hungry and thirsty. as erique was thinking was the cat he played with before return or has it found a friend he would rather be with which wouldnt be something he wasnt used to. as erique sat there was he was drawing pictures of brick walls , bloodied weaponry and the loneliness of humans as a hole. he also held onto everything he owned which was only a few things he had bought what was special to him.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:38 pm

One the very same island, an explosion was made near the town.

When the dust cleared up, there shown two young man, obviously in a strong and prime state of their youth.
Both were easy on the eye, having a few handsome features that girls would swoon for.
Both are intelligent beings with medical talent.
Both are somewhat pissed.
One of the men has dark grey hair that practicly cover his eyes, making nobody can even see the outline of his eyes. He was wearing a gray hoodie jacaket, the hood over his hair, though with the symbol of his clan. Wearing a black, high collar shirt; black capris with an interesting belt design, wearing combat boots. He is right now, holding up a very mencing katar on his knuckles, specially hungry for the other's blood.
The other one has a more creepier design. Black hair with black eyes and a creepy smirked that seemed plastered on his features. Wearing a black shirt complete with a black trenchcoat. His pants are dark grey jeans though and he brown boots. In his hand, is his "Ryu Hiten", gleaming against the sun in a dangerous way.

Those two men, are Segal and Sabre. Two men who are against the world government, and currently, eachother.

"You got some nerve.... questioning my medical skills..." Segal growled. It's unusally for a guy like Segal to get mad. AT ALL.

Sabre chuckled as if he found this situation most amusing, looking at his opponant with an oh-so-superior look, pissed off the grey haired man even more, if possible.
"All I did was wondering if you're doing the proceedures right..." Sabre admitted, narrowly dodging a knife that came towards his way.

Well, though looking practiculy scary at the moment, these guys are actually the town saviors. No really, they are. Sabre and Segal just happened to be in the town at the same time, which was suffering a plague. Working together, they were able to conduct an antidote in a week, saving the town all together and getting rid of the disease. They even bother to track where the disease came from.

But, dispite some of their common interest and goals as such, no one said they were the best of friends. Segal found himself loathing the other's doctor's present, with all of his fake smile- suprior sneering glory. On Sabre's point of few, he was actually a bit thrilled to have a new subject to mess around with. Especial since Segal always overreacted to his movements. It provided the sadistic doctor a new toy.

"Why don't you wipe that smirk!!?!"

"Why don't you make me?"

In the background the children were laughing at the situation, yes the children. Their so-called saviors were pretty nice enough to play with the kids sometimes, but their arguements are also so comical in some way. Seeing that they can trust the doctors, the parents found themselves fine with it.
The two medical expert found no interest in the little kids at the moment, though they did made a side note to not completely forget about them.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

((Sorry to interrupt but I need to know something....I'm going to join in my characters for the war thread and they want to know what characters are signing up. So what I need to know is will my crew be willing to follow their captain even into a big war like this?))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

((@valawsedit, I seen you had Erique in another thread too...I need to know which crew you're going to have him join?))

About an hour later Iken and Kenjiro arrived at the island Iken had spotted before. At the same time a small boat was also pulling up. Iken could sense a vile evil disfiguring energy coming form it. After a quick look towards Kenjiro Iken leaped onto the boat. Looking for the source of the feeling he felt Iken found a boy wearing a mask sitting in a corner tweaking out. "Oh my god...." Iken said looking at the boy feeling sorry for him.

Picking up the boy Iken returned to his ship and placed the boy in a room where he would be safe. "Kenjiro, I'm going into town to try to find a doctor for this boy....I'll be back soon." At break neck speeds Iken ran into the town towards the center of town where he noticed there was some type of commotion happening. When Iken arrived at the center of the town a large crowd had gathered watching two men go at it.

Pulling a random person aside Iken asked, "I need to find a doctor quickly, where are the doctors?" The man responded by saying, "Those two in the center there, are the saviors of the town. They're our doctors." Iken looks toward the two men and made his way through the crowd.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 pm

(the other crew because i am not going to war with him and i want to use him while you and others are in the war)

as renko was grabbed he got scarred as he was taken to the centre of town over the shoulder of the moster he was huge and was not telling him what was happening or who he was so out of fear he used cloth and wrapped it around his assaliant head and legs trying to stop him he wasnt going to be kidnapped by a evil unhuman fiend worst of all he had none of his drug with him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 pm

((Awe I was going to train him and make him a mini Iken lol))

Iken was surprised he had forgot to drop off the boy at his boat like he intended and therefor was even more surprised to to be all of the sudden wrapped up by the boys cloth. Seeing that the boy was a devil fruit user as well as a user of drugs, Iken knew he had to be careful around him. Pulling out one of his katana Iken cut the cloth knowing full well it could have been as strong as iron. "Damn kid, I'm trying to help you now hold the hell still." Grabbing Renko by the collar of the shirt Iken pulled him through the crowd towards the doctors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

(sorry i he would have stayed if you didnt go to war because i absolutly hate threads with people constaltly posting so i dont know whats going on)

after finding that he couldnt escape from this kidnapper he was not going to be humilated by being dragged through the streats so he covered his face with layer after layer of cloth which stayed but he could see them decay but they werent then he searched round his person again for more of his drug he found a small bit he then used his cloth to stop both of them so he could use his drug so he could calm down though it did the opposite
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:44 pm

((I need to make this more clear...If you don't want to go to war that is fine. Our characters can meet up after the war thread is over...I will not force you to go))

Iken seen Renko grab the drugs form inside his clothing and try to take them. With a swift movement Iken grabs the drugs so that the doctors could examine them. Yet again Iken had to cut the boys cloth to get going again to drag him through the crowd. At this point Iken and Renko had began to make as big of a scene as the two doctors they were making their way to. "Come on don't make this any harder than it has to be."

Most people by this point would have given up, but not Iken. Iken knew what it was to worry about a loved one that looked down trodden. He firmly believed if he helped someone no matter what the his loved ones that he was separated from would get the same treatment form someone else. For that reason and the reason alone Iken would treat even the strangest of strangers like family he had known for years.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 pm

(Don't mind that my two character comes, might be fun)

"You Sadist, you want to die?" Segal asked as he was readyto slice the man over a million times, his expression turning one into something deadly. Though Sabre just plainly thought it was highly amusing.

"Of course not. Well, not that I can die, right children?"

"Go Sabre!" "Don't die!" "You can do it!"

"Oi, where's my support??!" Segal exclaimed, not admiting that he was actually hurt by the lack support.

Hearing an enjoyable laugh from the other sadistic doctor, Segal, losing his patience, already tackled the man down, both of them doing a comical dust ball fight as many of the boys yelled "fight, fight fight!" and many of the girls only giggled at the scene in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.   Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenjiro meets the steel village pirates.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next