One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 am

In a grassy field...a windy place indeed. Xzelaxer like this kind of place and yet, all of his foe he challenged so far was on this kind of place. Xzelaxer sat on the grass concentrate on the field ad he was thinking of advantage in the upcoming battle. This was quite some battle and the Three Blood weapon will became more famous as he have a deal with the marine that if he caught Mr.Black the marine will truly announce Three Blood weapon one time. This will be quite a boost for the weapon and a closer step toward his dream. Xzelaxer smile as he heard the footstep coming. Say your heart out now while you can. You're about to witness the power of the greates weapon on earth...Mr.Black. Xzelaxer start to show a fake smile toward the new person which just walk in. So...you know this weapon?

Last edited by Khmeng Morha Deu on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:04 am

A Black skull masked Blugori entered the grassy field. The wind Pushing agsint his Blue Hairs. Looking at Xzelaxer he frowned with an angrey look on his face as he spoke. "You stupid ass human?! Im going to kick your ass for being fo fing ugly!" (LOL)

Poping a popgreen into his rifle he fired it at Xzelaxer at extream speeds.

Once it got close to him it activated
"Green Star: Devil"' a large Venus Flytrap-like plant appeared from the pop green attempting to Bite Xzelaxer with his large mouth while trying to ensare him with is Wines.

Mr Black reloaded his riple with 2 more pop greens.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:14 am

A little angry face came up on his face when Mr.Black insult him about his look. You're uglier than me,bastard!

As see the plant caming his way, he quickly drew out both his Kantana. He sliced horizontally and it cut out the plant by half, without stop, he drew out his spear. Aura Thrower! He threw his spear engaged with power toward Mr.Black quickly as he run after the spear for a follow-up.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:21 am

Mr Black fired two shots from his rifle
"Green Star: Skull Exploding Grass!": shoots the spear with a Pop Green that explodes upon impact. It releases a large explosion in the shape of a skull.
The other shot was fired at Xzelaxer which was
"Green Star: Rafflesia!": aPop Green that hit the ground near Xzelaxer The pop green reveals a rather large Rafflesia flower. The flower then excretes a foul smelling odor, attempting to disabling the Xzelaxer with its stench.

Putting his Rifle back he pulled out two fully loaded Pistols wit pop greens as he strafed to the left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 am

Damn! I forget about him reloading those gun. And now my spear was fallen there too! Wait! What's with that flower and smell. Xzelaxer trying to concentrate on looking at Mr.Black. That guy...he's realoaing his bullet, and what with this smell. That eyes...he's planning something. After he finish his thinking. Xzelaxer used one of his sword to cut out the Rafflesia Flower nearby to him. Now the smell will be gone...wait, I'm too late, the smell already spread.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

Mr Black continued to strafe to the left moving at monkey speeds

fireing pop greens on the ground near Xzelaxer
"Green Star: Bamboo Javelin-Grove" stalks of bamboo shoots up from the ground trying to be stabed and impal him

reloading his pistols he continued to the left n a sigzag motion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 am

As he see the bamboo caming across to his way he try to doggie by running backward,face heading towar the bamboo and holding the Kantana to protect himself from the bamboo. At last he was scratch on his his right hand and bleed. Damn! If only I could get next to him, I'll be countering him. After Xzelaxer murmur he try to ease the pain on his right hand and go with a slicing technique Two Sword Style, Dominate Hurricane! He cross his two hand and yet he realease out the Two-Kantana power giving out one big hurricane heading for Mr. Black.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 am

Mr Black shot two pop greens from each pistol.
"Green Star: Impact Wolf Grass": User shoots a Pop Green into the air which then sprouts into grass that takes the shape of a wolf. The bulb where it came from that shaped like a wolf's nose can release a stunningly powerful shockwave that is three meters in diameter.

One of the two grass wolfs ran at the hurricane blasting a powerful Shcokwave from its nose and dissapting. The shockwave intrupted the hurricane and neutralized it.

Meanwhile the second wolf charged at Xzelaxer and send a power shockwave at him

Mr Black charged at Xzelaxer while unloading 8 shots of pop green
Green Star: Skull Exploding Grass!": with a Pop Green that explodes upon impact. It releases a large explosion in the shape of a skull.

If Xzelaxer was able to survive all those attacks mr black would be up close with empty pistols

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 am

While Mr.Black was dealing with the hurricane coming his way, it completely blindfold him giving Xzelaxer chance to retrieve his spear. He won't let this rare chance slip away as it was also what he was planning. As he retrieved the his spear he see the grass wolf coming his way.

First he though it was something simple and weak, however he seen it neutralized the hurricane he knew it wasn't normal and yet he need to sacrifice his spear again. Aura Thrower! He engaged the spear within power and throw it to the wolf which realease the shockwave toward the spear.

Xzelaxer started to run as he saw the Exploding Grass from before came his way again. How Arrogant! Xzelaxer make an annoying face as he release out his small slashing technique. Super Slice! He rapidly costing the power of cutting fly to the exploding grass and there's lot of them and manage to exploded 5 of them halfway but three of them manage to fall down. One haven't got near Xzelaxer, another have the area within Xzelaxe but abit far away however the last one was just 1m away from Xzelaxer.

Xzelaxer have catch by the exploding grass and fall backward bleeding an burned some place, body filled with dirt and worn out
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 am

Stopping a few feet from Xzelaxer Mr Bacl satrted to reload his pistols wit 5 pop grrens each.

"Im gonna killl you shit head hehehehehheeh!" fliping Xzelaxer off he finished his reloading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 am

Don't forget I sill have my slicing technique Mr.Monkey! Xzelaxer said as he cast out a slicing technique to Mr.Black intending to make him dodge it and Xzelaxer could have escape for the mean time. Dodge it! Damn, I use too much energy today! he think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 am

The Slash attack slashed across Mr Black's chest "ahhhhrrrrgggg! Yo worthless human!" Holstering on gun Mr Black grabbed at his Bloody wound as blood dripped down his chest and hand onto the ground.

Mr Black fired 4 giants venus fly traps Around Xzelaxer and a Grass Wolf Attemping to blast a shock wave at Xzelaxer.

Holstering his righ gun he reached acrossed and grabbed his left pistol with 5 bullets remaning. Still clutching his chest he curse Xzelaxer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 am

As he see Mr.Black got scratched by his Slicing move he started to retreated. While he was escaping he saw the Grass Wolf from earlier came to him again. Damn! Why does he like exploding thing too much?! Two Sword style, Slashing Cambo, the same from earlier attack, he cost lot of slicing technique cutting the unformed yet wolf. The wolf disappear as Xzelaxer try to run as fast as he can, heading for his spear. My Power nealry drain out. I can't feel any power inside me at all! One move...one more move...my last move and it's gotta be legendary blood. After thinking he jump out and retrieve his spear lay await for Mr.Black's move.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:46 am

Mr Black fired two pop green shots infront of Xzelaxer using
Green Star: Humandrake: User shoots a Pop Green on the ground that only triggers to attack opponents once they step on it, with its living roots it leaps off to the opponent causing them to get off balance.

Freing another skull explosive pop green shot aimed at his head he saved the other two for when he got closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 am

Xzelaxer saw the Pop Green flying his way and hit the land. You're plotting things again, was you? He tried to run back away from the Pop Green thinking it might explode.

Again seeing skull explosive pop green coming he dodge it easily because he was far away from Mr.Black.

He located his spear at his back, both kantana back to it cover for making it easy to dodge and run. Xzelaxer starting to run swiftly toward Mr.Black but he's not yet half way near him yet. He knew this was a reckless act howeve he wanna end this quick or maybe luck may be staying on his side.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 am

Mr Back fired two more grass WOlfs that immidiatly send out powerful shoockwaves when they appeared combineing into 1 giant shockwave aimed at Xzelaxer.

Mr Black started to reload both his pistols once again
"I wont give up... Not yet...Not EVER!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 am

[[[OOC: Don't keep attacking recklessly, the length between us was wide so it's easy to dodge]]]

Xzelaxer saw the Grass Wolf camping his way again, yet he wa quick to dodge it as he already prepared are far away from Mr.Black. He still keep his hand holding the handle of his Kantana, preparing to take it out when he get near to Mr.Black, therefore he's now just halfway toward Mr.Black.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 am

Mr Black finished reloading His Pistols as he charged At xzelaxer once he was 10 feet away fired 2 skull explosive shots and 1 Green wolf that fired a shcowave at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 am

Xzelaxer saw the 2 skull explosion caming on his side and an exploding wolf came in the middle of the way. This will be it. My last move...it will decided the match. He closed his eyes, look down for a bit and look back up. Three Blood Style: Triple-Cambo Within his Two sword he do a slicing technique and let the power fly to the exploding skull letting it explode half way through, he withdrew out his spear and do another technique make the power fly in the middle and it went straight to the Exploding Wolf. He withdrew his spear back. He run across the exploding flame making his wound hurt more. Just looking at him it's like he' gonna collapse at any time.

He finally did it through the exploding an within his two sword on his hand jump up to the defenseless monkey and put it both on his next ready to slice his neck off at any time. He than withdrew his Kantana and stop the attack. This is the end of the match. Nobody win... I nearly died at the moment but was rescued when I'm escaping. I don't want Three Blood to be famous within fake strange. You did a great fight there, you're strong. So are you joining any crew? Hope, I'll see you at the grand line once again, and we can fight again... Xzelaxer make a smiling face toward Mr.Black wherever blood was pouring through his skin. However, Xzelaxer make some follow up word Oh yeah! Try to be more handsome!! You look so ugly!! It's eye sore just to see your face. The ugliest person I've seen in my whole life. Not that you're a person to begin with... A black monkey!!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 am

Mr Black smiled at his offer of friendship. "Your an ugly ass mother fer you know! But sure it sounds fun."

Mr black stepped forward to shake is hand when his sack of pop greens spill on the ground creatining hundreds of Flytraps. Enrapping Mr black the devored Him leaving only his guns behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 am

He see Mr.Black went on his was to shake his hand. He'll be glad to but he forget that there was a trap from earlier...and when he's at the verge of telling him...he's too late.

NOOO!! Oh damn...what a stupid guy! I though I would make some friend. No idea how his brain work. Xzelaxer laugh to himself. He pretend that this fight didn't happen. A friendship will be carved inside a person's heart even though they already died. And Xzelaxer wasn't so sad about it since he have make some good foe which die instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Mr.Black [END]
Page 1 of 1