One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 am

Xzelaxer was sleeping on the grass peacefully. Not that he was thinking about it peacefully...His opponent will be coming soon. He already knew that he was facing a tough foe, but right or not... A man have no fear. As the sound of bird chriping, a step was heard as the sound of grass was being stepped on. This guy have spring in his step. Xzelaxer gently open one of his eyes and take a quick glance. He didn't see anything other than a coat flying by the wind. He took look at the new guy no more as he started to pick up his Kantana, and awaken his spirit. As he was trying to step up, he send out a few word to the new guy So you did came, Vice-Admiral Mitsukai "Iron Hound" Saizo, Captain of Bloodhound Pack. I'm surprised you accept a challenge of some ordinary Bounty Hunter.

Xzelaxer begin to smile and look at Saizo's face Let Begin!
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:10 am

The vice admiral was taking his time a bottle of grog in his hand he took a swig as he approached the chosen spot looking over the young man before him he saw the boy draw his blade the older took out his jutte-blade still gulping from the bottle " Of course I accepted your challenge I dont back down and my reputation would be no excuse to do so, so shall we dance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 am

Likely, Yes! Xzelaxer show another smile as he started to take out one of his sword, Single Sword Style: Sideway Slice! Xzelaxer run up to Saizo who stand firmly on the ground within his jutte-blade, Xzelaxer jum sideway and try to slice Saizo up.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 am

Saizo doesn't even stop drinking as he easily parries the slice the rum running down his face just a little before he swung in a diagonal strike toward the mans shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:24 am

Xzelaxer watch as the guy still drinking his wine and not afraid of the attack caming on his way. And without knowing, his shoulder was scratched and clothe was torn on his shoulder. No doubt abou it, he's a Vice-Admiral, guess I'm not gonna attack recklessy. As Xzelaxer was thinking to himself, he drew out another Kantana.

Again, Xzelaxer make the first move. He try to hit Saizo with one of his Kantana, but Saizo dodge it, and another one wherever Saizo are dodging again. Sorry, that's not what I'm planning. This is what I'm intending Xzelaxer talk as he swung his blade and broke the booze Saizo was holding broken it.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 am

the mans expression changes quickly and he throws the now empty bottle ant the young man drawing his pistol and breathing into the chambers before emptying out invisible bullets at the younger man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 am

He watch as Saizo expression change. Well, that's the only thing I could do to make him fight me seriously. I don't want a boring fight.

He notice Saizo took out his bullet and start firing. What the heck is that!?! He fire a pistol without bullet? What should I do? Wait! He's a Vice-Admiral, yet he maybe a DF user of some kind. Let just be careful and make power against power As he though, Xzelaxer withdrew his two kantana quickly and drew out his spear. Spear Style, Phoenix Floater! Xzelaxer do a pose of Phoenix than make a slash technique toward Saizo while the power became a Phoenix Shape.

He watched the power flying, yet when it's half-way through the power collide with something and exploded. As expected, from a guy like you,Saizo. You're a bomb bomb devil fruit user right? Xzelaxer murmur like asking Saizo however, he won't hear it after all.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 am

I grin as you feel your shoulder bleeding the energy had cleared 5 of the six bullets but missed the last one i grin blowing more air into the pistol and taking aim again "Very good lad I'm impressed but you need to watch yourself don't get cocky" he fired 6 more bullets toward you with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 am

This is getting annoying! I have to do something within the pistol. Xzelaxer though to himself again. Yet, within his spear on his hand, Spear Style, Aura Thrower! Suddenly, there are some power surrounding Xzelaxer's spear, which he used the spear to throw forcefully engaged with power straight forward. Xzelaxer grin. The spear fly through it way all time long and yet when it nearly reach Saizo it exploded which mean it collided with one of the bomb. The spear didn't destroyed since it was specially forged and have good material.

Xzelaxer hastily took out his two Kantana. Wait, Saizo was catch up on the bomb himself, Two Sword Style, Dominate Hurricane Cross up the two hand, heading his face down than release the inner power of sword costing a quick slashing technique of hurricane. Saizo was attacked by the bomb itself and even though he escaped, he was blindfold by the exploding and yet another big hurricane came two way at each side of the exploding letting Saizo no escape route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo   GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Xzelaxer Vs Saizo
Page 1 of 1