One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 pm

seeing the marine disappear from view had Coyote on edge he figured the best thing to do in this case, was indeed to retreat. Running low along the ground he snatched up his fur coat running at a sideways angle to keep an eye out for the lieutenant and keeping one eye open for further trouble from the marines,from the docks and onto the "Dances with Wolves" landing on his back and keeping both pistols trained on the dock keeping an eye as much as possible he tossed his new nakama a rope to haul himself aboard with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Wolfe swam towards the Dances With Wolves and turned to see the Marines firing bullets from the docks towards him. Wolfe grabbed the rope and began climbing up the rope. As he climbed bullets hit the ship and Wolfe was angered about it. As he reached the deck of his ship he smiled looking at Nemo then looked back down at the Marines. He smiled at them as they fired bullets towards him. He noticed Smiley had sat up and was being treated by some medical officers and laughed.

"See you again sometime soon Smiley." Smiley looked up towards Wolfe angrily and replied, "I'll get you next time Wolfe." his voice was pained and grouchy.

Markus wasn't going down so easily and had followed Nemo aboard the Dances With Wolves. He stood crouching on the head figurine of the ship looking at Nemo and Wolfe.
"So looks like you got pretty lucky Wolfe." Wolfe turned to see Markus and recognised him straight away. He had seen him when he met Smiley.
"I remember you."
"How could you remember me, you never even met me."
"I remember seeing you." when I met Smiley."
"Ha ha. He wouldn't be too happy to hear you calling him such a thing as that." Markus's body turned into diamond and he stepped down from the head of the ship and towards both Wolfe and Nemo.

"Now am I going to get you guys to come along nice and easily with me or are you going to give me some trouble?" asked Markus folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Coyote hadn't forgotten the handsome marine was following them his eyes trained towards the figure head as the diamond man stepped down he looked from Wolfe to Markus, and back to wolf trying to formulate a plan against the devil fruit user. "My My Wolfe I don't think these marines want to say goodbye to us just yet, how ever did we get so popular" his pistols were both raised but he knew damn well they probably wouldn't do much against the sparkling lieutenant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:19 pm

"Put those guns away they'll be useless against me I'm made of diamond if you hadn't noticed, the only thin able to cut through me is another diamond." grinned Markus. Wolfe looked at Nemo then at Markus and smiled.

"You two already seem to have some sort of rivalry going on between you two I'll leave you guys to your fight." Wolfe then turned and raised the sails on the ship. Markus looked at Wolfe then back at Nemo.
"Looks like its just you and me then Nemo." Markus charged at him in his full diamond form and straightened his hands out. Markus used a karate chop down wards at Nemo's chest followed by a kick as he flipped backwards trying to catch Nemo in the chin.

Wolfe sat back and watched as the Dances With Wolves began to drift from the island and Marine ship.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Coyote grinned remembering what he knew about devil fruit users he spied a bucket nearby him he slipped one of the pistols his eyes widened as he saw the diamond man charging toward him he knew he had to take the chance. Quickly sidestepping the diamond man he grabbed the bucket from the deck and caught onto the rope he had used to pull wolf up swinging over the side of the ship he dipped the bucket during the swing and let the momentum carry him back up to the deck upturning the bucked completely soaking the diamond man in the cold sea water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Wolfe laid down sitting against the mast as he watched Markus try to slice and kick Nemo he laughed as Nemo dodged him so easily and watched Markus land on his feet from the flip. Exposing his teeth Wolfe smiled wide as he muttered.
"Its like watching gymnastics fight."

Markus looked to the side at Wolfe who was grinning and as Nemo leapt over the side of the boat he took this opportunity to lunge at Wolfe. Markus lunged towards Wolfe with his hands trying to stab him. Wolfe stopped laughing in time to see Markus coming at him and placed his hands on the ground and pushed off with his feet and hands to throw himself up into the air and allow Markus to crash down through the mast.

Markus didn't go through it or manage to break it instead his hand got stuck in the mast making it easier for Nemo to pour water over him. As the water hit him his body fell limp and quickly his body turned back to normal. Wolfe stood behind them both watching Markus and Nemo fight. He was impressed Nemo was managing to hold his own against this guy and smirked as he stood there crossing his arms.

With his hand no longer diamond and now more flexible he could easily remove it from the mast and squeeze it out quickly. he brought his fist back quickly trying to punch Nemo with the back of his left fist. The punch wouldn't be as strong as his right but it would still hurt.

Wolfe leant against the side of the ship and called out, "Come on Nemo, your supposed to be proving your strength to me." then smiled cheekily at Nemo before laughing to himself not so quietly about Nemo's name.

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Nemo no that he was fighting a human instead of his formerly impenetrable opponent easily ducked the punch pleased that his captain was enjoying the fight he crouched preparing himself for his combined attack. "This is were you get off lieutenant" He brought his leg in a sweeping kick across the deck at ankle level If the lieutenant jumped he had a backup plan ready he tensed himself ready for the knock back kick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Watching Nemo duck under the punch Wolfe smirked seemed the man who everyone assumed to be on his crew was like a strong guy. He liked that in a crew mate, someone who was strong.

Markus didn't react in the way Nemo wanted and instead of jumping he lifted one foot and slammed it down planning on pinning Nemo's foot to ground. If he hit his foot Nemo's foot would be dug down into the ground and give him the chance to severely injure Nemo.

Wolfe saw Markus lift his foot as Nemo tried kicking him and waited like an impatient kid to see what happened next, he began bouncing on the spot as he watched in excitement. Anyone who knew him knew he was like this and anyone who would get to know him would learn he was like this every now and then.

Hearing Nemo's voice Markus looked at him and replied, "And whose gonna get me off?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

With a grin coyote whipped his leg out of the way of the lieutenants foot. spinning himself around to gain momentum in a hope to bring his foot with full momentum into Markus's chest with all of his strength. in the knock back kick with a determined grin "I AM!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Markus grinned at Nemo upon his reply and felt he was drying off rather quickly due to the heat of the day and turned his chest to diamond followed by his hand and pointed it towards the oncoming attack hoping to cut into Nemo's foot.

Wolfe could feel the sun baring down on him making him sweat a little, brushed his hair back and looked back down at the docks to see them disappearing away behind. Looks like this lieutenant was either coming with us or going to die in the water. Wolfe didn't think there was any way he could be saved out here. Not with all the other Marines tending to Smiley.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 pm

growls narrowly avoiding the cut of the mans hand on his leg but slaming it back down into place on the ship "I've got a question for you marine, even if you've get us what is it your gona do with us" he grins slowly noting the disappearing dock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 pm

"Can't be too hard to turn this little ship around and take you back now can it." replied Markus smiling at his injury on Nemo's foot. Markus looked at Wolfe then back at the docks. He feared being at sea due to falling in but was sure his Marine companions would rescue him if worst came to worst.

"Now are you two going to give up or do I have to continue beating your ass?" Markus looked at Nemo then Wolfe then Nemo again. Wolfe he didn't know if he could beat or not since he had some how managed to beat Smiley probably through luck as for Nemo he figured he could beat with ease. As long as he could avoid water he would be just fine. Markus gazed at Nemo smiling, he wanted him to attack him again, just so he could throw him through the floor boards which made up the deck or smash his face against the mast.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

The lanky man had had enough he growled lightly he was running out of ideas and stamina the blood loss from his foot wasn't helping but then he realized something though his sword couldn't cut the man it could help him "Guess you'll have to earn your pay marine" He untied the sword from his back drawing it quickly with amazing speed the slash creating a forceful blast of air that though it could not cut the diamond skin would blow the opponent over the side if it hit him the slash done he cleans the blade on the top of the of the scabbard and sheathing the sword before naming his attack Samurai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Wolfe noticed Markus looking at him and knew he was possibly thinking about attacking him again but if he did Wolfe would have a little surprise of his own in store. As Nemo unsheathed his blade Wolfe mentioned to himself.
"ooh things are getting interesting."

Markus saw the sword get drawn and the attack fly towards him and didn't have enough time to dodge. As the attack shot towards him Markus dropped to the floor as it seemed the easiest thing to do. As he hit the floor he felt something hit his shoulder hard and fell backwards. Landing on his back he turned back to his normal fleshy self and smirked. He began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Coyote grinned as his attack hit the target knocking him onto his back though his eyes regarded the former diamond man carefully. Hand still on the handle of his blade the silky voice remained calm trying to disguise the surprise he was feeling "had enough"? he kept his eye on the the lieutenant but he was hesitant to use his sword on his opponent with out his armor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Markus stood up slowly and replied, "Enough? I'm just getting started, I'll tell you what how about I don't use my devil fruit any more and see if you can beat me then? You seem to be having a little bit of trouble beating me Nemo." replied Markus in a cocky tone.

Wolfe looked at Markus then at Nemo and nodded, "You do seem to be having a bit of trouble with him Nemo come on. I managed to beat Smiley against all odds."

"Yea see little scrawny boy here beat my Captain and a Captain should have a strong crew perhaps even someone who can rival his own strength. Right now you don't seem like that kind of person Nemo."

Wolfe smiled and nodded then looked at Nemo and continued, "He's got a point."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 pm

The lanky mans eyes flashed again at the mockery. "Allright boys you want to see what I can do" He puts down the sword and, pulled out both of his pistols firing four bullets in quick succession and then reloaded rapidly waiting for the bullets to reach the right angles before firing another four hitting his first bullets so they change directions flying for the arms and legs of the lieutenant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:05 am

Markus saw Nemo sheath his blade and remove his guns and fired quickly he was surprised by the man's swordsmanship and smirked as the bullets sped towards him he stood still as he watched the bullets speed towards him. As they shot into his flesh and blood began to pour out Markus grinned and began laughing.

"Very talented Nemo, I see you have great things to teach young Wolfe here. I hope to meet you again one day on the seas when you both are more of a challenge but as for now. I think should take my leave." Markus climbed the mast and turned his arm to diamond letting the sun reflect. As the sun reflected he signalled his marine comrades to come collet him.

"I'll see you guys sometime in the future then. Perhaps when your stronger and more worthy of my talents."

With those finishing words said and done Markus leapt from the mast into the water below, despite being a devil fruit user he had absolute faith in his crew to save him.

"Hmm he's a funny guy" Wolfe called out giggling to himself as he approached Nemo.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 am

Coyotes grin faltered momentarily as the bullets hit the man without so much as a yelp, but it quickly flickered back into place as the man gave the loaded compliment. I'll train him up just fine marine don't let someone kill you before we get to see each other again ya hear" He shook his head as the lieutenant dove into the water "I look forward to fighting him again when were on a more equal playing field" Nemo's eyes turned from the water facing the younger man that was approaching him as he reloaded and holstered the twin revolvers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:03 am

Wolfe found the diamond guy funny and wanted to see how he would get stronger in the coming years but that would have to wait and that was something he could happily do. Approaching Nemo he noticed he was reloading his pistols. He was more focused on the sword on his back.

"Hmm Nemo D. Coyote, that's funny name." Wolfe giggled once again still finding this name funny, it seemed every time he heard it he would find it funny but who knew. "You seem like a pretty skilled swordsman and gunslinger too. But how come you couldn't beat that diamond guy he looked weak, I think I could've beaten him easily." Smiling at Nemo Wolfe began thinking that maybe he should have Nemo train him, perhaps teach him a thing or two with his pistols. It couldn't hurt, any sort of skills he would be grateful to have.

So far all Wolfe could really do was punch and kick people and sometimes that wouldn't be enough lucky for him though it had been so far. He was just lucky Smiley chose to have a fist fight really.

[Overboard]

In the seas below the Dances With Wolves Markus was sinking like a stone which he expected but he was perfectly calm and happy to sink as he noticed his fellow Marine comrades rowing out to sea to collect him. As they stopped rowing a shirtless Marine dived in and beneath the water's surface down towards Markus. he caught hold of his shirt and pulled him up so he could get a better grip on him.

Once he had his arm around Markus he dragged him to the surface of the water and the Marines aboard the rowing boat helped him aboard. Markus happily accepted the help and lay down in the boat.
"Thank you men, how is Captain Smiley?"
The Marine who had grabbed Markus climbed back into the boat too and the other two Marines began rowing back.
"Captain Smiley isn't looking too good right now Sir he is having a little trouble breathing but doctors say he should be ok eventually."
"Good to hear, we can't lose him just yet, we still need him for somethings which may stand in our future."
"Like what Sir?"
"We'll just have to wait and see." smiled Markus as he watched the Dances With Wolves sail out of his life for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:22 am

Nemo popped his neck gently and drew his flask out of his shirts hidden pocket taking a few gulps of the gin before looking the boy up and down. This was the scrawny little runt that had whooped old smiley back at the docks. He seemed innocent enough but the kid had potential untapped and raw he offered the flask to the younger man as he spoke. "The name is me and I'm the name its a good name hasn't let me down yet young master Ba D. Wolf hmm what are the chances two D's one ship.... Ship... shit" it was at that point Nemo realized that his own ship was still sitting back at the dock it wasn't much and all of Nemos loot was right here in his haversack but still it had cost him a few million beli still he had gained a nakama and a rival all in one day that was worth it "never mind Its just wood and cloth this ship will be a fine home" He grinned lightly and clapped a friendly hand on the boys back "Well Captain Wolfe It seems your stuck with me since my boat is back in marine territory now, It seems you have a first mate and cook if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 am

Wolfe saw the old man mention of his ship and began laughing when he saw him looking back at the island noticing he had left it back on the island when he was offered the flash he took a sniff of what was inside it and gulped down the remainder of what was inside it. He had never tried gin before, and after trying what was in the flask he didn't think he'd ever want to try it again either.

He heard what Nemo had to say to him about being a First Mate and Cook and shrugged his shoulders.
"I dunno I was looking for some strong guys to join my crew, perhaps some strong pirates. You don't seem all that strong though. I mean I managed to beat that Marine Captain down there in a fight and you got lucky that, that Marine you were fighting against got bored and decided to drown himself out of depression."

Wolfe hadn't really been listening to what Markus had said before departing, then again he barely listened to anything, it was just his way of doing things really. He wanted to gather together a strong crew which he hand picked himself not have people thrust upon on him. He would rather find out this man who insisted on joining his crew as First Mate & Cook was strong enough to be part of his crew.

As the wind blew upon the Dances With Wolves Wolfe felt his hair blowing past his face and blowing his hair to the side. He noticed he was still holding Nemo's flash and threw it over his shoulder towards him as he leant on the side of the ship looking out over the sea.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am

Nemo chuckles kneeling down and taking out a bottle of gin carefully refilling my flask from it before capping the flask and taking a swig directly from the bottle with a little shake at the strength at the direct sourceHm well one I don't know if you noticed or not but old smiley there for all his flash really was all bluster, That lieutenant is bad news. Secondly your not to far from a green horn yourself kiddo. Thirdly" He grins taking out two more packages of the dried meat letting the scent waft towards the young man "you don't seem to know your arse from a teakettle in the galley so without a good cook you'll starve" he grins munching on a bit of the dried meat just to torment the younger man and prove his point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising    Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfe Pirates Chapter 1: Bad Moon Arising
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2