One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))

Go down 
+17
Shadow
GoreFish
Cryptic Terror
klemenator
Captain One-eye
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
Rodoku
Sleepy
NekoYuki
9thKing
Argent
Unholy
Cobdogred
nikz200
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 am

[[Desiree]]

Desiree watched Dirge carefully, somehow intuitively anticipating a sword to his back. His sudden turn toward the ground made her suspicious. She wasn't stupid enough to approach an enemy she knew little about, even if he did just face plant into the sand. She held her spear out he turned back to her. She instinctively closed her eyes for a second, most of the sand being deflected be her snake helm and her face mask. She thrust her spear out in from of her, perpendicular to her frame as she melted downward into his rabidly approaching shadow, narrowly avoiding the venom and trajectory of her own blade, meant for her throat. An unsettling clang rippled through her frame as the blade impacted the side of her helm, leaving a deep scar in the slightly softer metal.

As she looked up, before disappearing completely into the shadow, she saw he was diverting his attention, doubtlessly to Anubis. The last thing she was was a deflection of the blast by some sort of force field. She slipped one of his shadow for a moment again, then to the abundant nearby shadows from the random trees that recently took up residence in the area. She decided to put her expert skills of being an antagonistic pain in the ass to good use as she flickered among the shadows, haunting Dirge like a bloody plague as she observed the nature and limitations to his movement patterns.

"Really, sand? Sand?! You bloody threw SAND at me? Are we five? You should have a chat with Anubis about that, I'm sure he can assist you with your sand projectile skills via a captivating private demonstration. Speaking of projectile, why are you using MY weapons? Do you not possess your own? Anubis has sand-that you stole, I have blades-that you stole, and all you really seem to have is a pair of devices that steal yet MORE attacks that no not belong to you ... You are nothing more than a parasite! The only weapon that is yours is that un-closing yap of yours, which is your means of executing treachery... and that boomerang was a PROJECTILE, not a dagger! If you're going to steal weapons at least use them properly. I am billing the world government for a new helm on YOUR account, Sir! Can you really not bloody do ANYTHING correctly or authentically? Furthermore, I have not specified that our conflict has reached its point of termination. Not only are you a traitor, you seem to lack the ability to finish what you begin. Either you are a coward or you have the attention span of the nearest moth."

--------

[Kiana]

Kiana remained out of sight, observing the movements of Todd. She didn't know why he seemed to be tracking Satoshi but she found his stalkery to be most unsettling. Unsurprisingly, he managed to find someone else who didn't like him and who proceeded to engage in battle with him. She kept a careful eye on him as he battled a convenient foe, grateful for the reprieve from his hunt for Satoshi. She knew Satoshi could arrive any minute given the situation and so she had no intention of letting Todd out of her sight. Hopefully, if he did arrive soon, Satoshi would have the good sense to quietly deliver the parcel to Anubis so none of Anubis's enemies would try to stop him.

This hope was shattered when familiar voice echoed over the battlefield like an bloody battle horn. She felt her frame collapse upon itself in disbelief as she allowed herself a prolonged facepalm. Couldn't he have skipped an elaborate entrance for ONCE? It's a fine thing he was an excellent swordsman because he would make the world's worst reconnaissance unit. Now she had to keep an eyes on Satoshi AND Todd. She had not seen Satoshi in a long time now. As much as she wanted to trounce him into the sand, she remained hidden, silent, ... watching. She dare not interrupt his task but she would make damn sure no one else would either.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 am

Todd was actually hit by Morbius last kick that strike him on his neck. That kick sent him towards a piece of a wall that fell from Todd's previous attack, that was about 6 feet behind them when the kick connected. Todd looks at Morbius with a slightly surprized look. However, he is quickly back to his confident and calm demeanor.
Todd: You actually managed to hit me ? .. Looks like I can have some fun after all .. however ..
He turns his attention to the newcomer Zalton. "So, you finally decided to stand up to me ? Look at all those pirates I killed, they died because they were foolish and kept comin .. now."
But, there was something else bothering Todd, far more than his surprizingly powered-up brother, or Zalton and the pirates that arrived to dispatch them. As if he could feel that something has happened. He suddenly fires off an extremely fast and rapid rankyaru that slices off Morbius attack aiming at Zalton.
Todd: Hold your horses for a moment .. you, pirate, did someone important just arrived here ? ..

((OOC Nik-sama, I think you kinda messed up with the namin there, you kept sayin "Todd" xD))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:49 am

Payne vs Anubis

Payne stood about 10 feet away from Anubis and turned his attention towards him. In a flash, Payne fired off his charged attack towards Anubis. A huge cannon ball size of fire was then shot towards Anubis. Attempting to engulf his upper torso in fire and burn him alive.

"..Yonkou Anubis...I cannot allow you to further your ambitions..I am taking you in..dead or alive.."

Payne put his arm back down and ready him self to fight Anbuis head on the raging battle around them. Payne's new focus was taking down Anubis so that the forces would hopefully retreat. Even if it meant taking his life. Payne's main goal was to keep the surrounding city safe. Payne knew how dangerous Anubis was, which lead him to get all time serious. Payne would usually be lazy during his fights. This time he couldn't afford too. Payne then inhaled deeply and his chest began to grow. Payne then exhaled and sent off a huge continuous blast of fire. The attack began to engulf any and every thing thrown into it. Melting the sand on the ground.

"Satan's Sigh..."

((Please for the moment no one attack Anbuis..it'll make it confusing. give us about 10 post..I have an idea in store but I don't want massive confusion.))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 am

The sun was beating down hard on the two pirates, taking serious toll on the young woman as she tried not to look forward that much even though she had to steer the camel she was currently riding. Despite the fact that they had heard voices and noticed some individuals in Nanohana before leaving with Barius she decided not to intervene. She needed all the strength she had to be able to fight alongside Anubis.

"Why don't you just drink some of the water we gathered before you die of dehydration?" her first mate asked while looking at her with a worried expression. The only thing he got back as an answer was a soft chuckle and a leering eye as she turned to look at him. "I need to save that water for when we arrive at Alubarna, and we are not going to get any faster if we don't stop talking," she said loud enough for him to hear before kicking and calling out to the camel so it can go faster.

Barius just sighed and did the same as he followed suit, the city of Alubarna getting bigger as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Zalton had taken Devils tooth off his back fast enough to take care off the rankyaku his self but wasn't disappointed that Todd dispatched it. Tension between two opponents would work in his favor. Normally Zalton would not share information with someone he was going to cut down. However this time he figured it would only cause them despair. "Hibiki get going Anubis wants you." Breaking off he adds "to clear Satoshi's path.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm

As Hibiki got the call to his baby den den mushi he nodded to himself and spoke to Knight Jr. Hibiki put his staff in his back.

"I'll be on my way right away."- Hibiki hang up the call and he told Zalton. -"I've been called to Alubarna, see you later."

Hibiki started to run in direction to Alubarna. It was a pretty long way to go, but he hoped that he could get there faster using his sound powers. He jumped and he produced and explosion that pushed him forward repeated times... he discovered that he could do this in any direction, even climbing into the air, but only a limmited amount of explosions before he fell.

"Song Climb!" -he smiled as the notes started to sound with the explosions as he performed a mega jump each time he kicked the air. He was going at quite a fast pace, and he had to do less effort so it didnt tire him as much as it would've normally.

The sun bathed his skin as he crossed the dessert with the Song Climb repeated times. Then Hibiki saw something in the distance that was very weird for a desert... a forest? And then he remembered, the only person that could have been able to do this was Shichibukai Gael, and he might just be there.

He approached the forest, the weather turned a little less hot as he crossed into the shadows of the trees. In the distance he saw Anubis-sama. Hibiki crossed the jungle at high speeds with his Song Climb technique and stopped near Anubis.

"Anubis-sama, I heard you needed me here, let me fight by your side and defend you."- Hibiki said as he took out his Uproar Staff again, his sleeves still rolled up. He looked around, he could see important marine figures like Vice Admiral Payne and Vice Admiral Derge Sr. He stood ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 pm

((Im just putting up a map and a summary of the events so far))

Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 20110701131254!Oparabastamapqm8

The Recap theme

Summary of so far: The Anubis pirates have finally laid seige to Alabasta despite the obvious illness of Anubis. The siege on the shore was completed as the Alabasta royal army was pushed back to Alurbana. The marines which have kept their involvement to a minimum have also shown up with Vice Admiral Derge Sr and Vice Admiral Payne along with Vice Admiral Gideon and Rear Admiral Darnel. Anubis created a floating sand city before landing it near Alurbana. The Anubis pirates forces are now split.Some remain in Nanohana to complete the takeover the town before moving to the major target which is the capitol. Anubis now has to face Vice Admiral Payne and Derge Sr along with his brother General Mashidi. As this happens, shichibukai Gael Illura and 1st division commander of the Anubis pirates Satoshi Miroku arrive on a ship to the battlefield. Anubis's division commanders hear of the news and the Anubis begins to move. As Cp9 lurk in the shadows, what other plans are at work?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 pm

-Manus-

Manus coughed, his maneuver having failed and only seemed to manage getting clods of sand into his throat. Beautiful. He had never really been to a desert before, what had made him believe he would be effective in one? He was slowly getting more and more restrained by Manus' tail and body, though his arms luckily remained free. "Justice? Bullshit. We've only not won because the Captain is sick, and Satoshi was not here. But now..." He cough again, finding it harder than before to breathe. "Now, both of those problems are solved... and I think we've all got a turncoat in our midst."

As one last attempt at defiance, Manus raised his arms and reached for what seemed closest to Darnel's neck. If he could, he would have tried to throttle the Marine bastard. Unfortunately, he didn't have the energy any more; with the tail around his neck and the poison running through his bloodstream, Manus just couldn't do anything else any more. His arms grew rigid for a split second, before everything went limp. Manus slumped in his opponent's chokehold, no longer able to so much as breathe.

-Sven-

Sven's nose twitched as he got blown back somewhat from the force of Ashley's nitroglycerin based explosion. He skidded to a halt amid the shattered forest around them, a look of disgust on his face. "Fight with honor, woman, and come closer. The stench of deceit clings to your clothes, but it is not of your body." Much to his surprise, Mashidi actually came forth to intervene, prompting a grin from the obsidian-bladed swordsman. "Ah, so you still have some honor in you. That makes my purpose somewhat less noble... but in the end, things will not go in your favor."

With a spin of the body and a flick of the wrist, Sven lifted his blade into the air with lightning speed, cutting through the arrows as they approached his body. His movements were clinical, methodical, and efficient, as he completely ignored the arrows that would have flown around to his sides. "Talk? No, my words are the judgement of humanity on all those who seek to further only their own ends. Can you prove to me that your purpose is stronger than mine through action?"

Sven's smile grew broader as he spread his legs out in a preparatory stance, lifting his sword to rest on the back of his shoulders. "I highly doubt it, Prince." With that, Sven's stance changed entirely. His body rushed forward, their close proximity making him seem much more fast than he really was. He lifted the blade off his shoulders and planted one foot in the sand, using that focal point to turn his entire body. He combined the force of his motion with the power of his own swing, bringing the now-reformed obsidian covered blade cutting for the prince's midsection.

-Unknown Individual-

The smooth metallic nature of the stranger's large serpentine steed gave him the ability to speed through the desert with next to no problems, save the trees mysteriously sprouting out of the ground. The size of his mount solved that problem, however, crashing through and tearing up the forest with little difficulty. His only target was Satoshi; anyone else was just an unfortunate casualty.

The snake winded towards Satoshi, before elongating and growing thinner. It launched around Satoshi, forming a large elliptical arena around Satoshi. The snake finished off its master's preparations by biting its own tail, and Raulin leaped off its back to stand in front of Satoshi. "Hey there, I've been looking for you. One of the best swordsmen on the seas, right?" He grabbed hold of the four scarves around his neck, before continuing, "I want to have a word with you. The metallic, screeching kind."

He tossed the scarves into the air as metal blades sliced outwards from his skin, cutting his clothing into fritters. The only thing left intact was his underpants, and metal filings flew off of him to twist and wrap around his scarves. Blades formed within the folds of the scarves, spreading out to form a web of fabric across their battlefield. Blades nearly rained from the sky, embedding themselves all over the battlefield, and a final blade formed directly in the man's hand.

"Name's Raulin, though at the moment, I doubt you care." He shifted the blade in his hand, sidestepping lightly to another blade embedded in the ground. "Just, let's see who can win? I don't much deserve to fight Avis if I can't beat you..." He suddenly gestured with his blade, knocking the blade nearest to him out of the ground. The blade spun until its point faced Satoshi, at which point he smacked its hilt with the broad end of his blade. This sent the airborne blade flying at Satoshi. It was a trifle, and Raulin had no expectation to hit him with it.

-Gael Iura-

The traitorous Shichibukai had promised himself he would make a stunning entrance, and damn him if he wouldn't keep to his promise. He grew more "Chalices" to gather more water; he didn't know how much he might need it. By the time he reached where Anubis was duking it out with a ridiculous number of other opponents and allies, he had five full plants on hand. He snickered as he watched one of the Vice Admirals launch fire at his ally, and he decided it was about time to show up.

He dropped off his particular plant, gesturing with his left hand to keep manipulating it. He had it dump all of the water inside of it all over the Devil Fruit using Marine and his fire, putting the majority of it out. He raised a hand, chuckling before clearly pronouncing "Arm of the Titans!" Large, thick, rectangular blocks of wood grew out of his arm to create a far larger variation of the limb. He brought it low, sweeping it towards the Marine to try to knock him out of the way, as he focused his attention on Anubis.

"Yo, Anubis! Everything's been handled, like it needed to be." He strode forward, regrowing and accelerating the growth of any plants he thought he might need to use for defense. "So, we've got the cure handy... hah, handy, get it?" In his left hand, originally closed into a fist, now opened wide, a plant was growing straight out of his palm. "Oh god, I make the worst puns. Anyway, you know the point, right?" He kept going, plants curling and sprouting out of every part of his being. "Well, what do you say we heal you up?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 am

Todd's eyes widen a bit and his facial expression changes to that of a man feeling to be in a hurry. He even lets out a small grunt of anticipation when he hears Zalton. It was obviously a taunt, but he didn't mind. He finally got the information that he needed, and his goal was clear.
Looking around, he calculates the current situation. From one hand, his brother's bizarre fighting style, he couldn't remember the name of that style but also didn't quite remember it being good enough to actually hit him.
On the other side, Zalton himself appears to be quite strong, after all, Todd did felt his chilling aura and presense when he arrived. Plus there were other pirates around too. He also was pretty sure Morbius wouldn't just team up, even if he would, they'd have to fight again.
So, it was obvious for Todd, he was in a hurry, against at least 2 decently strong men, so he had no choice. He slowly takes out his left hand from his pocket.
Spoiler:
He tightens his fist and looks towards all of them, with a murderous look on his face.
Todd: Since it has gonne like this .. I will go all out from now on ... !!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:31 pm

" I would not have it any other way" Loosening up the clamp that held devils tooth together he ran towards Todd the sycthes handle center straddling the middle of his back. To an observer it would like someone who was bound to a cross was running towards him. Four feet from his opponent he slashes at the mans left side using his right with out bringing his weapon from around his body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Darnel
Darnel let go of Manus as soon as he stopped moving. He let go of anubis commander seeing that he was dead. Victory was Darnel. He had killed a anubis commander. Darnel reverted back to his human form. Then he found himself near Alubarna. The battle had taken alot from Darnel. His head was bleeding and his ribs cracked. Manus's lifeless corpse laid into the ground. Darnel nodded "You made have made one great marine if things were different." Anubis and his commanders even some marines over there. Darnel could taste their scents with his tongue. Darnel turned into his hybrid form and slithering toward Alubarna. Then he tasted something he thought he would have never guessed....Gael Ilura.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 pm

The ship was hopeless to defend at least what was left of it so Nakamaru got to the capital or Alabasta.. Alubarna! His jumping technique really approved! The city was beautifull but smoke was riseing from it and shouting, screaming and crying could be heard. Nakamaru jumped once more to reach a roof and land on it. The battle outside wasnt looking so he decided to help the citizens of Alubarna prepare for a fight. Nakamaru ran down on the street and started shouting orders.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 pm

[[Mashidi vs SVen]]

Mashidi placed his staff foward and swung it to block Svens obsidian blade and maybe try to throw Sven off balance with his staffs pure force "You insist on fighting? Why? You people have allegiances to Anubis? To destroy a innocent country like this one? HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!!"

[[Knight Jr]]

Knight Jr had seen the fight between Manus and Darnel through his scope. Knight Jr was weeping under his mask. Manus had died. Knight Jr then placed it on the Anubis den den mushi broadcast "To all Anubis pirates i have a report. Manus has been killed, i repeat, he has been defeated and killed....."
Most of Manus's division were weeping as well by the shore as the Anubis pirates at the shore force moved towards Nanohana. Tanith lowered her bandana to cover her eyes.

[[Satoshi vs Raulin]]

Satoshi immediately moved his head to the right and cut down the sword which was flying at him with pure brute power. Satoshis eyes glimmered with golden fury. He immediately curled his God of Lightning blade and flicked it foward with force, he sent a air wave straight at Raulin. The air wave cut through the ground and through the swords in its path. It was very sharp and powerful. Satoshi walked as soon as the attack finished "Get out of my way today is not a day to test my patience, i must reach Anubis sama....." Satoshi didnt even listen to the broadcast on the den den mushi.

[[Anubis near alurbana]]

Anubis stood as the fireball came but was surprised to see it all get wiped out. Anubis sand formed around his body.Anubis then spoke to Gael while coughing "Gael? You have the cure? I see.. Satoshi must have went with you.... well then, im ready to be cured, i need to face off against these two!!, Hibiki, cover me and Gael as he cures me!!!"

[[Morbius in Nanohana]]
"You stopped my attack.. to what lengths will you go to piss me off TODD!!!! And you too pirate, you will pay for interrupting this battle!!!" Morbius did a handstand again and aimed two rankyakus at Zalton and Todd.

Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 pm

"Tch, you can already see the war from where we are...Anubis-san really wants to take Alabasta for himself," Barius commented as he frowned while looking forward. The camels had slowed down from their quick march but it didn't matter since they were already so close to some of the action that was happening in Alubarna. He then turned to look at his captain to see what her reaction was to all of this. He blinked then smirked lightly.

Delia just kept quiet as she watched several of the action with a critical eye that was glinting with a spark of want....the want to join in and not only help Anubis out...but to have her own fun fighting opponents. The Maria incident was such a letdown when it ended so soon so she was expecting good fights in Alubarna. She really wanted to fight some marines, but the captain knew that it was mostly the soldiers lead by the yonkou's brother that were protecting the city. She'd be lucky if pitted with a marine, but maybe any high ranking official would do for her to satiate the sudden urge to fight and bring down anything in her path.

"Not only for himself Barius....but for the good of the kingdom," she simply answered before jumping off of the camel that had reached its limit. As soon as she did her companion followed suit, brushing away sand that had landed on his jacket. "It's not that far so we should just run our way towards the battlefield without getting detected," she said while stretching her limbs and Barius went to get the gourd of water.

She then made a dash for it, knowing that the other would easily keep up with her even though he was carrying the heavy object. She let the faintest of smirks appear on her face as she got closer and the sounds of war were already loud enough for her to distinguish voices. "Crimson Snow" Bardos has finally joined the war.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Payne then back flipped into the air using Geppou and landed out of harms way for Gael's attack. This was surprising, for Gael to show up so suddenly. This would only make the battle that much more difficult. With Derge Sr and Payne being the only two force who stood a chance against Anubis. Now Gael, a very powerful pirate had made an appearance.

"..Hmmm...Oh...Here he is.."

As Payne Stood near the wall of fire that surrounded the battle field. Payne then began to charge another "Blazing Cannon". Aiming for Gael, weather he used something to block the attack. It would still burn straight through it. Payne was being obvious about the attack, no forms of strategy it seemed.

Gideon:"Shining Man.."

Just then, Gideon slowly floated down in the sights of Gael and Anubis. Causing his entire body to glow a bright blinding light. Gideon then walked backwards to get out the way of Payne's attack. That was the plan! While Gideon blinded them, Payne would dish out an attack.

"..It took you long enough...I was wondering were you had ran off too.."

Gideon:"Sorry...but some little punk got in the way..don't worry..I took care of it.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Todd puts the axe on his back, preparing for a hand-to-hand based battle style, while Zalton approaches him. When close enough, Todd spots with the corner of his eye that his brother isn't gonna let things go any easier, and sighs, closing his eyes.
Todd: Very well ..
He opens his eyes swiftly, and moves his left hand towards the incoming attack, calmly saying "God's Hand", with the palm open and the fingers opened wide. This special, formerly know to be usable only once every minute or so, shockwave-based move said to block, redirect or forcefully sent an attack on the opposite direction, unleashes in the form of an invisible, blasting force, aiming exactly at the direction Zalton's attack is coming. A split second after calling that attack, and with the shockwave just now activating to protect and stop his opponent's attack, his other hand moves at a blazing-fast speed, senting a very powerful "Shigan; Ouren" barrage straight towards Zalton's torso. Whether his attacks were to connect or not, he knew he had to protect from Morbius attack, so he follows up those two moves with a rapid activation of "Tekkai; Gou".

Last edited by Shad0w on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Hibiki nodded at Anubis' request. It was a pleasure to cover him from getting harmed while Gael healed him. Hibiki was ready for anything.

"It will be a pleasure, Anubis-sama." -Hibiki was just 17 years old, and this was making feel that he was important, he had the honor of of defengind Anubis. He stood ready with his staff in the hands for anything, he decided to start by using an attack that would hurt various peoples.

"Capoeira Party!!!" -Hibiki screamed as he unleashed sound from his body into the area surrounding him, the sound flew around and would only hit the people that Hibiki decided to hit in a 10 meter radius from him.

"Dont worry about the soun, Anubis-sama. It will only hurt who I decide."-Hibiki told Anubis without really looking at him. He was looking at Vice Admiral Payne. It was his greatest preocupation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Delia kept a cold expression under the flaring sun as she suddenly blocked and moved away when a soldier went to attack her, her coat fluttering from her back as she somersaulted away from the man and knocked him out with the blunt end of her sword when she landed behind him. The young captain knew now that even though it was going to be easy for her to fight these soldiers it was going to be a tedious thing to do. "Only small fry," she had said once with a sigh as her sword went back into her sheath after slicing at some soldiers who were trying to ambush her. Not serious injuries, just enough to freeze over the skin and make them unable to fight for a while.

Her first mate wasn't far behind as well. While keeping guard of the water gourd that was Delia's source he knocked soldiers out each time they attacked him, using his sheer strength to kick or punch them away. He grunted as few hits landed on him or he had to evade long distance attacks but so far he was fairing well himself.

"We need to get closer to the action Barius, I can't stand being here fighting these weaklings," Delia sighed in delight as she took some of the water from the gourd and splashed her face with the icy liquid. After pouring some more over her neck and chest and ran her hand through her now short hair she placed her hat back and looked over at Barius with a serious expression. "Don't get killed, don't fall back and most importantly: never leave my side," she said in a commanding tone, bringing memories flashing of his previous captain to Barius's mind as he nodded.

Not only was she saying that because he was holding something precious for her...but he was also one of her precious people. Her nakama and family, and someone she didn't want to lose anyone...not anymore...She shook her head and dashed forward once more, blocking and pushing soldiers aside as she frantically darted her eyes to see if she could spot a certain yonkou.

"Anubis, Anubis!" she called out twice while still moving, them hiding not really important anymore as she called out once more throughout the onslaught of noises that were going around her. She watched Barius block some soldiers while she had to actually finish off some when they got too dangerous or too close. She called out again, hoping that the yonkou could hear her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Darnel picked up a baby den den mushi calling upon all his crewmates "Rear admiral Darnel here. I need medical attention fast. I'm here in alubarna. Somebody come fast." Darnel could taste many enemies and even some of his allies. His scent pointed told him that Anubis was near. The Rear admiral slithered toward Anubis.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Payne felt a slight amounts of pressure around his body. It felt like some one was hitting him, but it didn't hurt. Payne looked down at the boy who stood in his way of Anubis. In order to stop this battle instantly, He have to capture and or kill Anubis. This child was standing in his way. Payne had no tolerance for interference in his goals.

"..Not a smart move boy..."

Payne, now aiming directly for the boy. Held his feet close together. He then kicked down with his feet diagonally in the air and zipped straight towards the boy. Just before he crashed into him like a speeding bullet. Payne then engulfed his entire right leg in fire, thus he kicked off and extended his right leg, delivering a round house kick towards the boy. Payne was pulling no punches. Even if blocked, the kick would cause fire to spread all around the boy and engulf him in flames.

"..Be Gone Child..."

Gideon vs Gael

Gideon slowly began to make his way towards Gael, while he did so, he was dancing while walking.

"..And they say Gideon..Can you show how to Jiggy?..Oh yes...I love this tasty lick..And shake shake..Shake shake...Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin...Stop!...Gideon time!"

Gideon then began shuffling his feet up and down. In a summon like way. Dancing in front of Gael.

"..OooooooooOOooOoooooh.."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Nakamaru heard the admirals call for help and quickly rushed to the wall. Darnel was heading twoards the battle. Nakamau saw that he wasnt well just like he said. '' Wind style Jump.'' Nakamaru landed about 5 feet from Darnel. '' Admiral stop! Turn into human form!'' Nakamaru saw that when even in snake form his head was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Hibiki vs Payne

Hibiki saw that Payne had taken notice of him. He seemed pretty pissed off with him standing in the way between him and Anubis. He heard the Viceadmiral say: "..Not a smart move boy..." And that was enough for Hibiki to know, that Payne was going to attack him.

"There's a reason, why I am a division commander, despite being a kid." -Hibiki stated and before Payne's kick was even near to him he lifted a barrier of sound to block the firey kick.

"Dragonfly Barrier!" -The barrier blocked the kick and as Payne's leg kicked the barrier it caused a burst of sound, an explosion that prevented the fire from going further as well as the kick. If Payne didnt somehow get out of there he would be pushed away, with out getting much of a harm because it was just to block his attack.

At the same time Hibiki clapped, and the sound from around started to randomly trying to hit the Vice Admiral. It would feel like punches from a strong man, and with the sound being active, the party started. Sounds of drums and bongos filled the air and gave the jungle a wild effect.

Meteor Heroes

[Sunlight Charged: 16 Posts]

The new ship had been ready two days after they had given in the Blueprints, and the newly baptized ship: The Shining Betelgeuse, was ready for use. The crew had to learn how to use it pretty quickly and Lenny had set sail using an eternal pose to Alabasta. He had to be there and defend his homeland. All of his crewmates were in the ship, Lenny had called them to the deck.

They were already close to Alabasta with this fast sailing ship, it had been some time since they had set sail, various days. Lenny looked at his crewmates. They were going to enter a war, and he needed all and every of them ready for this. He spoke:

"Meteor Heroes, my family." -Lenny started, he made a pause thinking about that. His mother was by his side.- "We're going into the Alabasta war. I need you guys to be prepared physically and mentally, we're not far from Alabasta now. I dont want any of you to die... that... THAT IS AN ORDER!"

Lenny had said the last thing with so much power that it would've probably startled his crewmates. He needed to defend his homeland from the pirates, he didnt want it to be taken by them. It would be a disgrace for the marines, for the Alabastan people. To Mashidi... Anubis was his brother, but still. Lenny looked up into the horizon and started to see Alabasta's sand dunes. They were going to land near Nanohana, but before his eyes, something amazing showed. There was a mass of ice before them that wouldnt let them land.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" -He screamed, Roxanna Celeste slapped Lenny in the back of the head, She said: "Dont say that things!"

Lenny lowered his head, pretending to be sad. He then ran towards the figurehead of the Betelgeuse, the amazing Light Dragon. There was a special receptor that could be opened by pressing a code. Lenny dialed it and a light beam receptor opened. At the same time, the mouth of the dragon opened wide. Lenny holded his hand pointing at the receptor and said.

"Nikkoo Nikkoo Beam!" -and shot a strong sunlight beam at the receptor.

[Sunlight used -2 posts]

The dragon shot a gigantic lazer beam from it's mouth, which melted a path in the ice for them to land in front of Nanohana. "Bingo..." Lenny said.

[Sunlight at the end of the post: 14 Posts]
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 am

Payne could tell the boy could fight, but had no time for him. Payne then narrowed his eyes as the boy let his guard down and opening up both his hands. Extending all his fingers out. He then used Soru to dash pass the boy. At the same time, he patted the boy down all around his body, leaving hand shaped flames around him. Payne then snapped his fingers.

"Hell's Full Body Search..."

The flames then engulfed Hibiki's entire person. Not a part of his body was visible. Payne, sadly, had to take the boys attack head on. With the first attack and now this one, Payne took some pretty decent damage. He'd have to be more careful from here on out. Payne thus set his entire arm on fire. Thus, he then span around at a 60 degree angle and threw off a arm length boomerang of Fire. The boomerang span towards Hibiki, who was already dealing with Payne's current attack. Though his first attack would slowly but surely burn Hibki alive. This attack would slice him in two.

Gideon vs Gael

Gideon stopped dancing and pointed at Gael. The Shichibukai, a very very dangerous and powerful pirate. This man was probably the strongest pirate Gideon has ever faced alone. Gideon would have some trouble with Gael alone. Gideon then took a awkward fighting stance. He put one foot forward and extended his right arm while keeping his left arm pushed against his side with his palm open.

"..Yeah...Yeah..Shichibukai Gael...I take it this is your no longer a Shichibukai. On account your apposing the WG by going against us Marines...yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 am

Darnel
Darnel turned toward Nakamaru, his subordinate "Out of all my men. You were the least I expected to come. I thank you soldier." Darnel did as Nakamaru said turning into his human form. Darnel smirked a little when he referred to him as admiral even though he was only a rear admiral.

Maria
Maria clung to her stomach wound as the ice began to cover her body. She just began to laugh. The ice stopped the bleeding long enough for her not to bleed out. Maria got out her den den mushi to call her help. She soon dropped it when her entire body became covered in ice.

Last edited by SoulSeeker on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:46 am

Hibiki vs Payne

Hibiki suddenly felt a burst of flames from his feet up after Payne announced his attack: "Hell's Full Body Search". Hibiki immediatly knew that he had to get out of the way of the attack. He jumped and used Song Climb to jump out of the flames with the sound Do, but he almost didnt notice in time that a second boomerang of fire was going towards him.

Hibiki kicked the air again and escaped the attack almost in time with the sound Do#, but that wasnt enough, the fire had caught his bare left arm in midair with which Hibiki had a pain expression in the face, but didnt scream. He had to kick again and produce the sound Re to jump again in the air, as he fell Hibiki slashed with his Uproar Staff trice.

"Oto Oto no Slash, triple!" -Hibiki exclaimed as he fell. Three sound blades were flying at Payne at vertigo speeds, at the speed of sound. Hibiki's arm scorched terribly, it was a second grade burn, he could recognize it. As he fell he stopped his fall with a little explosion and rapidly took some cream and put it on his burn, putting away immediatly ready to fight again.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next