One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))

Go down 
+17
Shadow
GoreFish
Cryptic Terror
klemenator
Captain One-eye
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
Rodoku
Sleepy
NekoYuki
9thKing
Argent
Unholy
Cobdogred
nikz200
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 am

[[Grim Death sailing towards Arabasta]]

The time had come. the pirates were waiting anxiously. The woman with the giant hammer and bandana sat indian cross legged "Jeez, so we are finally moving to the promise land, luckily anubis sama's plan works out......"
[[Tanith, Division commander]]

The young boy was sitting near the throne, nervously looking at the seat "Why isnt Anubis sama here yet? The meeting has started you know?" The boy looked on to the other man sitting near Tanith.
[[Lucas "Baby face" Patterson]]

The fancily dressed man clapped his hand "Do not fear Amigo, our captain has been passionately waiting for this day, he will not miss it for the world, this i guarantee!!!"
[[Alfresco Valentino, Division commander]]

Meanwhile at Anubis's private room on the Grim Death , Best Rylands was checking him. "Oi, this is not good you know Anubis..... you got a good 2 weeks at best at the current rate your going, i emplore you to freaking find the cure than attack all you want!!"
[[Dr Best Rylands Division commander]]

Anubis sat up coughing, his face was looking paler than usual and then he grabbed BEst by the scruff of his neck, "I have waited years, for the day i would return home.... i fought everything this world threw at me, and ill be damned if i should run now like some dog!!!! My goal is so close, i do not need to stop for anything, IT will happen, Best..... i will take my place!!!!" Anubis let go of Best and Best sighed "Your always so damn stubborn.... but meh, i guess thats why i joined you in the first place......."

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 am

Johnathan held his giant hammer in his hands polishing it with a rather large chunk of cloth. He was nervous about what was to come. He didn't like sand or the fact there wouldn't be much water on the island. With his body he needed a good amount of water to keep going. Not only was dehydration a problem, but he was nearly as strong as a fishman underwater.

"Oh boy, I hope we know what we're getting into." said the giant.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 am

A strong breeze blew around the Grim Death. After a few moments the Strong breeze had passed leaving a Young woman in the center of the Deck.

Her long Dark Chocolate hair seemed to be dancing on an endless winds as her crystal blue eyes Scanned for Anubis. "Wind Whisper"

a light breeze blew towards Anubis carrying Celestia Voice. "I Apologize for my long absence Anubis Sama. I am here to serve."

Celestia happily waved at Anubis. Celestia was wearing a frilly red dress as she seemed to float in midair a couple of feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 am

Zalton stood on the deck looking towards fellow crew memebers. There were so many members that even Zalton had not met them all. But know matter where they went on there journeys they were all Anubis Pirates. As they he headed out not knowing exactly what to excpect the fact that Anubis was going to be there calmed them. Even though they pretty much started on this journey together Anubis had gained so much power. It was time to step out to frontlines and show the world what he is capable of.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Ryan was sitting in his room looking at the wall he was never as nervious as he was now this goal was the first and most important goal Anubis ever talked about, Ryan new the reason why Anubis became a pirate and it was because he failed to take over Arabasta and had to retreat with his tailed tucked between his legs " I won't let that happen again not this time" Ryan stood up putting on a long black trench coat with Anubis flag on the back, he had a sword attatched to each side of his hip, one of the swords were glowing red and had steam comming out of it. Ryan then looked over to his left there sat Anubis hawk King it sat with Ryan when Anubis is handing business " Come my friend lets begin this meeting" the hawk flew to Ryan's right shoulder and sat there.
When Ryan reached the top of the deck he stoped and looked around at the crew not one of them looked as nervious as he did and he was the one who was in plenty of heavy battles probably more than the newer members of the crew, Ryan straitened his face up looking more serious and commanding he walked slowly threw the crowd of Commanders and Crew " Good Morning Everybody I'm Ryan for those of you who don't know me I'm currend 2nd in command of the crew it's an honor to meet all of you Anubis will be up shortly so please coverse to yourself until he gets here" Ryan was about to take his seat beside Anubis throne until he saw a face he hasn't seen in a long time " Zalton!"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Taking in a deep breath Zalton let a sigh of relief it was reassuring to hear a familiar voice. While everyone was willing to support each other as fellow crew mates no one would help you more than someone you knew. Turning around casually as to not let on how much he was glad to Ryan. He looked around past him then allowed his eyes to focus directly on him. "Ryan, yes a long time, to long."
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Yuki walked around the ship and looked around...
She stopped and took a deep breath a he began to pray silently.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Clyde was sitting at one of the far corners of the room where several Anubis Pirates were anxiously waiting for their captain. He didn't fancy stepping into Arabasta, probably the driest place on earth, which would definitely require some getting used to from a jellyfish fishman, but for Anubis he'll blindly follow. He took a few moments to silently observe his crew members, how each of them handled the situation a little differently. Some were impatient, some were optimistic, some were nostalgic and some were even religious. Clyde wasn't religious, and he didn't share any nostalgic memories with any of the crew members, and while he was certain Anubis would lead them into Arabasta, he wasn't sure how long Anubis could lead them afterwards. The younko's situation was getting harder to hide with each passing day, and instead of looking for a cure they were running after his dreams. Clyde was worried that Anubis didn't see any reason to live if Arabasta won't be his, but couldn't say anything about it.

"He'll be here" Clyde said, folding his arms together and resting his four jellyfish tentacles on his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Conrad was sitting on the Grim Death eating some food in order to calm his nerves. The crew's tension could be felt throughout the ship, and eating was his way of coping instead of freaking. His commander Johnathan, was on the ship with him. Now this was strange Johnathan and Conrad were both and yet this ship. The Grim Death was be huge to support them all. Everybody was awaiting for Anubis, while Conrad distracted himself with trival thoughts.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Anubis got up and walked out of his room. He slowly trudged to his throne where Ryan and Zalton were and his other crew members were dispersed in the crowd before him. Anubis coughed as the other members of the crew sat still.

Knight Jr was also in the crowd, as a division commander he had to be in the meeting, he looked sadly at Anubis as he knew of Anubis's sickly condition.
[[Knight JR]]
[[Anubis pirate division commander]]
[[Bounty unknown]]

Anubis then stood at his throne "Some of you , i havent seen in a long time...... but its time to call for the full forces.... i know alot of you talking about my situation, but now is not the time for that.... my family we have reached the final road , one way or another, i will have Arabasta........ before we can go to the new world..... we must make this , one important capture......"

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 am

Hibiki, captain of the 8th division of the Anubis Pirates was sailing near the Grim Death, trying to catch up with it for a meeting. His new ship, the "Shouting Glory" was a pretty big ship, and it always had a big wooden structure where their crewmate Frolt was. Since he was a giant he didnt fit in the ship.

Hibiki was out in the deck speaking to his crewmates Rem, Ron and Frolt.

"Guys, you stay here in the ship, I have to attend to a meeting with Anubis-sama." -Hibiki told them before jumping on to the Grim Death and running throuh the deck.

He opened the throne room's door slowly and took a peek of the inside, then he came in saying:

"Anubis-sama, I am sorry for the delay." -Hibiki excused himself as he came into the room.- "Hibiki, Commander of the 8th division reporting to duty."

He awaited for Anubis-sama's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Conrad gasped when he saw Anubis in his sicken condition. Never before has he seen the legendary pirate in his weaken state. Conrad swallowed down his last bowl of ramen. "Anubis sama let me go in your stead. I can take down Alabasta for you just look at me. Just please stay on the ship. You are in no condition to fight." Conrad then covered his mouth seeing that he spoke out of turn. He only hoped that his big mouth won't get him in too much trouble. The commander and even Anubis could easily punish him despite his size.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 am

Johnathan looked at Conrad with a glare. It was obvious the giant division commander wasn't happy with the other giants words. His glare turned into a snarl and soon a growl.

"Shut it. Anubis is a Yonkou he knows what he's doin'. And with us being so old we outta know when keep our mouths shut. So just zip it!" said John hoping Anubis wasn't to offended.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 am

"Johnathan, calm down the man didn't mean any disrespect to Anubis" Ryan stood looking up at the giant commander " All of us here want the same thing and that's to make Anubis dream come true we will help him concur what is rightfully his, Arabasta!!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:13 am

"Aye, aye" Johnathan acknowledged.

He didn't like having to back down. However Ryan was the captains third in command and much higher up. Despite that it still annoyed the giant to get scolded like he was some child. Shaking his head, John cleared his mind of the unnecessary thoughts. They would only get in the way when things got down to it. This wouldn't be your everyday scuffle at the bar, they were attacking an entire country. A country that's a part of the World Government none the less.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am

Leon stood at the head of the ship as his cape blew with the wind. He gazed out into the sea bravely, knowing that those who gaze into the sea tend to go insane, But Leon wasn't effected even to the slightest bit. His strong mind was fine. Leon felt a extremely huge battle coming on. This one would be historic for the entire Anubis crew. One that one of the strongest members of his crew just may not survive. He was hoping his Captain would live a bit longer until reached the new world. His sickness was just getting worse. At that moment. He thought what would happen during this fight. He walked across the main deck and headed to his Captain's Location.

"...."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Manus stood with his back leaning against the wall, his hair tied back so that it wouldn't be falling into his face. He immediately stood straight up the second Anubis entered the room, his seastone boots making a loud thump upon the floor. "Understood, sir, but..." Manus found himself worried. Anubis looked sick: far more sick than he had ever seen. While Manus was willing to follow any of Anubis' commands, a man as sick as he was should not be leading the invasion of a country. "As much as I hate to argue with you, Conrad is somewhat correct. You do not look like you are in any condition to be fighting, let alone a war on this scale. However, take what I've said as heartfelt counsel, not as anything commanding."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Anubis laughed hysterically, clutching his body he stood up. We walked to the edge of the ship on the deck. Hiscloak waving in the sky. He flexed both his arms and then released a tornado , a huge tornado which parted a section of the sky. Best rushed over as Anubis laughed looking at his men. It is true I am but a sick man, and I get your concerns, but do not think I need ur pity . TODAY I ask you to place your trust in me one more time, I do not need pity I need soldiers!! And if u want to protect my health so much..." Anubis finally returned to his throne and sat down " then end the battle before I need to fight, hehe"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 pm

"I am an inventor more than I am a fighter... Is there any need for me... Anubis-sama?" a voice was heard as Maxulus appeared on the deck and stared towards Anubis behind his glasses. "Actually... Now that I think of it... My potential as a fighter is great than my potential as an inventor... So, I guess it is about time for me to join the battlefield for you, sir, once more.". Maxulus was clearly trying to speak a good-sounding speech to his captain in order to impress him. However, one thing was for certain. The inventor and 4th Division Commander of the Anubis Pirates was definitely a very good fighter with very much potential and great ability.

[Maxulus N. Crow]
[4th Division Commander of the Anubis Pirates]
[Bounty: 100,000,000]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Clyde was impressed by Anubis' show of strength, as always. Even with his illness he was a respectful Yonkou after all. "I won't be able to offer much on the dry lands of Arabasta, but if I'll stay around the ships I'll personally make sure that anyone who'll try to get to them will die, painfully" Clyde called. If he'll spend too much time in Arabasta he will get dehydrated, but in the water he could unleash his full potential as an Anubis pirate.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Hibiki was still standing up with his Uproar Staff in hsi back. he listened to what his captain had to say. And it was true, he needed trust and soldiers; people that could fight for him in this rough moments.

"Yes Anubis-sama. I am a doctor and a fighter. I will fight for you and heal the people's wounds."-Hibiki said. -"Me and my division will fight for you until we die, you can count on us for anything."

Hibiki mantained a serious but powerful expression. He had received the honor of becoming a division commander after having been in one of the divisions as the doctor. His devil fruit was powerful and permitted him to develop without obstacles in his way. And everything that showed up, he would take it down.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 pm

"..I was starting to like you..but if it must end it must end...I'll fight this last battle with you..then I will go down my own road Anbius..It was a honor working with such a man. I'm glad to have met you.."

Leon walked next to Anbius with his Silver Marine Saber in his sash. He nodded at his Captain, a fellow Yonkou. He knew Anbius wouldn't last much longer. He could tell he was in extreme pain. Especially of he showed it physically, he was a strong man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Conrad looked at the amazing pirate send an tornado in the air, while still in his sickened state. Such power but then again Anubis wasn't a yonkou for nothing. Conrad let out a roar "I'll follow you to ends of the earth Anubis-sama. Just point me in the right direction." With his spirits high, Conrad was prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Yuki looked at Anubis worried then went towards Anubis and reached out her right hand towards Anubis forehead... then whispered "Please anubis-sama... Don't use to much strength even i can see you need to rest...*
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 am

A figured of average height walked through the desert. The person wore a baggy cloak, it was somewhere between tan and brown. A turban covered the person's head, however it continued down; wrapping his face. Leaving only the eyes and small holes open for the nose. A pair of black boots were the only thing not hidden by the rather Arab looking costume. The person's feet sunk into the sand with each step; while the sun beat down on upon the head and back of the lone figure. Despite the conditions the figure moved at a quick pace. Even the violently blowing sand from a nearby sand storm didn't slow the person down.

Countless sandbanks crossed the figures path, but nothing seemed to be able to interfere. The figure was bound and determined to get somewhere; no matter what got in the way. As the figure climbed the final sand-dune, a familiar salty scent filled the air. After stepping on top of the dune, the figure could see what was producing the scent. It was the ocean. The waves crashed against the shores. With every wave a little of the land was eroded into the blue water. The sand switched from hot, dry desert sand, to wet and cool sand found on beaches.

The figure's hand rose up to it's head blocking the sun from it's eyes. In the distance a large ship could be seen. It was a magnificent sight; a pirate-ship of the finest kind. Power and beauty, designed into one magnificent vessel. A vessel fit for a prince. Squinting the person could see someone standing on edge of the ship. It was none other that the Desert King himself; Anubis Nefertiti. He was likely the cause of the powerful sandstorm that the figure had encountered before.

Walking forward, not even the ocean seemed to discourage the figure in the cloak. Surprisingly the figure didn't sink as he walked towards the ocean. Continuing to walk the person walked right onto the water; it was a form of geppou called "Water Walk". It was a simple concept for non devil fruit users; they could practice all they want without fear of falling in. Once about half way to the ship the figure lifted it's arms. Slowly the person unwrapped the headdress. Letting it fall into the ocean, the identity of the figure was revealed. It was none other than Derge Sr., a marine whose rank was pending for his actions in previous battles.

[Introduction Box]
[Derge Namikaze Sr.]
[Rank: Pending]
[Six Paths User]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))   Serious: The  Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Greatest goal, one last obstacle before the new world In Alabasta ((ENd and Closed))
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next