One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Empty
PostSubject: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Vice Admiral Saizo stood on the deck Of the KuroInu the bustle around him was increasing the closer they came to port. The sun beamed down on the Iron gray hair bringing it to an almost metallic sheen, his keen eyes scanned over the wanted posters that had been brought to him earlier. Flipping through them he noted up and coming rouges whose bounties were growing he continued to comb through them as he stepped off the ship onto the gangplank growling lightly as the intercom of marine ford sounded off (Now Arriving At the east dock The KuroInu Flagship Of Vice Admiral Mitsukai Saizo) his aggravation was apparent he had no desire to have his comings and goings known to the entire base he stopped short as one of the posters caught his eyes The picture was that of a young man a few years younger then himself With spiky Blond hair stained with blood brown eyes and a small pointy nose. His grin broadened as he noted the Impressive bounty of 25,000,000 Beli. Saizo pulled out a cigar from his coat and flicked his finger causing a small explosion the flame of which lit the cigar and inhaling. "Congratulations Kyren Looks like you made it big at last" It had been two years to the day since he had first met The herculean doctor he began to remember "Ah so long since that day in Louge Town"

(Louge town two years ago)

A storm is rageing In the air above A massive Commodore is being carried by four young marines into a room of the inn and leaned against the wall blood pouring out of a shoulder and a chest wound the blood staining the white suit his expression is pained and he coughs up a bit of blood before speaking. " Quit panicking you rookies Get me some rum and a doctor as soon as possible and I should be fine, Not like its the first bullet Ive taken for my nakama." When the rum is brought to him he drinks deeply before pouring the rest on his wounds to prevent an infection he winces a bit as it hits and then grabs the bottle drinking deeply to ease off the pain while he waits for the doctor to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 pm

(2 Years ago)

Before the days when Kyren was an official pirate and he found his first few crew mates he had been making a name for himself as a doctor, he had lost his adoptive sister and wanted to show he could've saved her. he wanted to prove to himself had he had the supplies she would've lived on to become a Marine.

With long shaggy dirty blonde hair a sleeveless denim jacket the same pants, holster and satchel Kyren was 19 years old and feeling exhausted from work as a travelling doctor. He had been to 7 peoples houses in this one day, 2 were because of flu, 1 was to stitch up a serious knife wound due to spousel abuse, 1 count of chicken pocks, 1 was treating severe beatings which looked of a sexual nature, 1 poor woman who had fallen from a second story window and broken her leg and then there was that last patient whose foot had become heavily infected. Just thinking about his foot sent shivers down Kyren's spine.

It was time he got himself a drink and rested, lord knew he needed it and badly. If he needed to perform another surgery he would need a bloody good reason to do so. Kyren entered the bar saw Marines the second he saw them he spun back round and headed back out the door. Ever since what had happened with his adoptive sister all those years ago Kyren never did trust Marines and didn't want to drink in a pub with Marines.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 am

At that point the Admirals strength gave out and he hacked up another splat of blood noting the young man he tried to reach out to him but as he tried to stand the Tall commodores strength gave out and he fell through the table with a crash sending bottles scattering and shouts of panic from the marines as their commander toppled through the table with a crash and a weak moan of "wait are you a d-doctor" Saizos keen eye had caught the scalpels in the mans holster before he had turned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

Kyren heard the smashing of bottles and the table break and couldn't leave as a doctor he felt someone needed his help as much as he wanted to march right out the door he couldn't bring himself to do so. Seeing the Marine ask if he was a doctor Kyren found himself unwillingly nodding he also replied, "Yea....I am a doctor....." looking at the man on the floor Kyren reached down and wrapped his arm around him to hoist him up. As he gripped the man he noticed blood and said, "You look like your in pretty bad shape.....rough day on the seas?"

He really didn't want to help this guy as his head was hurting and fingers were aching but Kyren figured helping a Marine would show he wasn't biased and was willing to help anyone as a doctor instead of holding a grudge.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 am

The Commodore gave a grim smile as he heard the mans comments. "I've been in much worse shape then this." He gave a laugh and winced instantly as it moved the bullet in his chest. "You could say that but at least because I'm like this two of my sons are not here in my place." he looked up at the young doctor noting the glint of hate in the young mans eyes "problem with my uniform my friend?" he nodded knowingly a touch of regret in his voice "As much as we try to defend the innocent I'm sure there must be some innocents out there with their own very good reasons to hate Navy." He gave a pained sigh as his breathing was becoming ragged from the movement. "What ever your reasons for hating us for what its worth I am sorry" he rested against the younger man as he was hefted to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

"Being a navy soldier I'm guessing you have been in worse shape. Allot of pirates out there allot of Marine's killed by pirates everyday." As the man slowly rose and winced at the pain Kyren felt happy to cause the man pain till he heard him mention about sons not being in his place.
"Sons? Hang on you took a bullet for someone?" Kyren asked intrigued he had never heard of a Marine taking a bullet for someone and was rather impressed.

Hearing the man apologise for whatever made Kyren hate Marines made him feel better but he still did not want to help the man but instead as it was his duty as a doctor he was going to do it anyway.

"Thanks but you don't have to apologise." Kyren helped the man sit back down and looked at the blood oozing forth. Kyren reached for a scalepl and sliced upwards to cut the man's shirt open so he could see the wound better. He also grabbed some forceps and a cotton bud with the forceps to clean up the blood.
"Right lets get that bullet out of you."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:44 am

He chuckled lightly at the younger mans confusion when he used the term sons. "all of my men are my children they are my family and I would die for any of them. or to protect any civilian if by my death I can protect them"

"Thank you for helping me though you hate my uniform. It takes a good man to see past it."

he groaned a little as he sat the position letting the blood flow freely again he leaned back against the wall picking up a half full bottle that had landed on the bench and takes a swig to dull the pain. before speaking again
"Somebody ought to, the Navy is supposed to protect the innocent. The only way somebody hates us is if somebody breaks that trust, if that is the case then they are not marines they are scum and I'd as soon hunt them down same as any pirate"
The activity causes the man to agitate and wince coughing up more blood over his chest as his green eyes settle hazily on the young doctor.

"Thanks again the world needs more doctors like you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 am

Seeing the blood flowing more freely and his shirt tear open from his quick slash Kyren began pressed the cotton buds against the blood oozing from the wound to clear it up so he could see what he was doing when he started removing the bullet.

"Sounds like you really care for your crew, not many Marines would take a bullet for them or put their own life on the line to save them and even less would call them their sons and see them like family. But I see where you coming from." Kyren began to see that not all Marines were like those ones he'd previously seen extorting his foster mother.

"A person is only as good as the company he keeps, and I don't keep much company, I'm a travelling doctor." Kyren placed his scalpel back into his holster. "You should stop drinking while I remove this bullet." Kyren reached into his satchel for another cotton bud and began dabbing around elsewhere over the Marine soaking up the blood.

As the blood was soaked up Kyren removed the one covering the bullet wound and saw the blood flow was beginning to slow down. Kyren replaced the cotton bud on the end of the forceps and dropped the bloody one to the ground.

He could feel his eyes heavy as he was tired and his arms aching, looking into his satchel for a bandage he noticed he was running low on supplies and needed something else to bandage this man up with. Kyren took the cotton bud off of the forceps and looked up the Marine who began coughing up blood. Kyren felt some splatter on his face and looked away.

He was used to blood spilling over himself and ignored the blood streaking down over his eye and pushed the man back against the wall with his free hand.
"Right I'm going to need you to stay very still now, I'm going to try and remove the bullet and if you move then I could cause further damage"

Kyren closed the forceps and slid them forwards into the wound, he knew this would probably hurt a little but what surgery didn't cause the patient some pain when doing it without any aesthetic. Kyren then let the forceps open up and open the wound more. Looking in through the wound Kyren could see the bullet just sitting there and gulped. He wasn't an incredibly experienced doctor but he did what he could.

Hearing the Marine say the world needed more doctor like himself a smile appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:07 pm

The big man grinned slightly the rum had started to dull the pain a bit as he did his best to relax against the wall.
"As close to family as I've got anymore but their good lads and I'm proud of them"
He put down the rum bottle hoping to make the doctors work easier lord knows as bad as Saizo looked the doctor looked about ready to fall on his face during the surgery.
"I'll do my best on that doc" He griped tight onto the bench he was sitting on giving him a way to focus the pain
at the feel of the wound opening the big hands griped the bench leaving the divets were the fingers were clamped onto the bench
"To many doctors these days are in It for the profit" he spoke through teeth clenched into a grin still trying to stay still while the younger man did his work "You dont seem that type, Dont become like them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:41 pm

"No I'm not, sure I expect payment but if they can't pay I'll accept a place to stay for the night or a hot meal."

Kyren held the wound open and used another pair of forceps in his other hand, he held them closed and slid them in through the wound and opened them just enough to open the wound around the bullet more then used the other forceps to reach in and grip the bullet. Kyren pulled it out and gently closed the wound and removed the forceps too. He dropped the bullet into his hand and held his forceps in the other hand. Kyren then looked up to the man's shoulder and used his scalpel to slice his shirt open. The he did the same again with the forceps and cotton buds and dropped the bullet in his hand along side the other one.

"Right there you go, bullets out just need to wrap you up now." Kyren reached into his satchel again and dropped his forceps into a bottle of disinfectant and dropped the bullet into his pocket.
"Right now I need something to use as a bandage as I don't have enough to wrap you up." Kyren looked around the pub but didn't see anything he could really use or which would fit around this man. Kyren removed his scalpel again looking at the man's clothing.

"Sorry about this." Kyren sliced a large long strip of the Marines coat and removed the remaining bandages he had cut them in to two pieces and pushed them down over the bullet wounds. He placed the strip of his coat down of the wound then pulled him forward so he could get tie the strip of clothing up behind him.

Kyren knotted it up nice and tight well as tight as he could manage then stood up in front of the man and replied, "There you go, all done."

Unsure of what to do next Kyren just looked at the man and awaited a reply from him hopefully some sort of thanks, money would be nice but this guy was a Marine and there were many other Marines in here and Kyren figured that if he was seen taking anything from him it would be seen as a form of extortion and these Marines would attack him.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 pm

The tall man only winced a little more as each bullet was withdrawn cracking the edge of the bench beneath him. he grinned a little as the strip was cut from the suit jacket with a chuckle "Don't worry about it its just clothes" He sighed lightly in relief as the wounds are bandaged and his vision began to clear a little the blood loss being staunched. "Again you have my thanks" A captain came in to brief him on the situation then saw the doctor still hanging about as if for payment speaking harshly "get out of here you think your going to get paid for doing your civic duty...." he was cut off as in one move the commodore rose to his feet using his uninjured arm with a shout (Kobushi Bomu) he brought his fist up into the captains jaw with a thunderous explosion that sent the man flying back crashing burying him half wayinto the wall of the bar, before the commodore slumped to his knees bracing himself on the outstretched fist. "DAMN RIGHT HES GONNA BE PAYED. he just saved my life you miserable Bastard hes gonna be payed triple his usual rate. and his food drink and room here tonight is on the Me" his breath hitched an he reared back slightly his hand going over the bandaged bullet wound in his chest as the force of his own punch had aggravated the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Kyren saw a Marine run in and was about to grip his scalpel to attack him but was too late when the man he'd just patched up shocked him by attacking the man. He heard everything which the man said and smiled at him.
"Really triple? I'd be happy with that and free food and drink is even better."

For the first time Kyren actually looked at the Marines well this Marine and thought to himself that they can be good people at times. But Since Kyren knew it was a pirate he was planning on becoming and that one of these days he would probably end up fighting against this man one day but he didn't need to let this guy know that.

"Thanks, I'm Kyren and your welcome for patching you up and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:44 pm

the Commodore rose shakily to his feet before grinning back at Kyren "I'm a man of my word." He chuckled before motioning the proprietor of the inn to him. "Bring us everything on the menu I have wounds to recover from, and as to my talented Savior there anything he wants as much as he wants on me." he suddenly looked embarrassed scratching the back of his head with a grin. "Terribly sorry about your wall by the way just put it on my bill." He sat shakily at a solid table patting a seat beside him as the table was piled with food and rum. "My name Is Mitsukai Saizo pleased to meet you" he extended the hand of his undamaged arm to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Kyren smiled as food and drinks were brought to the table and he saw all of the food arrive and released his tight grip. Kyren picked up a seat and sat down by the food. "Thanks for the food and nice meeting you Saizo. So how did you get into being a Marine and why are you such a nice guy, not many Marines would take a bullet to save others or even call them their sons. I mean what drives you to be a Marine. I chose to be a doctor in memory of my sister who I couldn't save because we couldn't afford supplies......because Marines were collecting protection money."

Remembering his past and his adopted sister Kyren felt upset and hated remembering the past. He shook his head trying to forget about it, he wanted to return home and see his adopted brothers and sisters and repay his foster mother for everything she had done for him when he was younger but he was so far away from home, and he still didn't even have a ship yet.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Saizo popped the cork on a bottle of rum filling a large glass for you. "Lets see I grew up on these streets, Trained and gained strength to survive, but I was always sticking up for other kids younger or weaker then me they became my family my children, I became a gang leader started a full gang to protect the kids on these streets." he sighs slightly starting on a bit of the food talking between bites "One night a pirate captain named Belladonna attacked Louge town she was a devilfruit user she controlled darkness one of the buildings, That was destroyed in her attacks was a safe house were we housed the kids my gang was there on patrol none of them survived. I went after Belladonna hoping to avenge them but she escaped I joined the navy to hunt her down and to protect the innocent from people like her. " he stared Into his own mug before downing Its contents. "Now my crew is my family and I've been hunting Belladonna ever since." he looked over at the sadness in the younger mans eyes. "I'm sorry about your sister Kyren I truly am" he sighs slamming his fist down into the table making all of the food on it jump a little bit "I make it my business to see that marines like that are court-marshaled Pirates may rob an kill people but at least they are honest about it, Ive even met a select few I respect, but marines like that are scum" he sighs gently and continues eating "It seems something good came out of both our losses" he smiles slightly at the thought that the world had a fine young doctor and a damn good lawman out of the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Listening to what Saizo said as he chomped through a fish Kyren wanted to tell this guy he was planning on being a pirate out of curiosity to see what he would say but feared what this man could do after seeing the explosion on the man he'd punched.
"Sounds like you've always been a good kind hearted guy then, like myself, I hate seeing people fire guns, because it takes a tiny little movement to rip a body to pieces. Since I'm a doctor I understand what it takes to reconstruct a body and put it back together after it has been damaged and people who pull a trigger and do such damage really piss me off. I hate those kind of people because they don't know the work the person on the other side has to go through for such a small careless action of theirs."

Kyren took another bite through the fish in his hands and swallowed it, the fish was good but his body was so filled with anger after what he'd been talking about it stopped the fish from tasting as good as it normally would do.

"Saizo what would you say to someone who wanted to become a pirate?" Kyren asked curiously, he wanted to see what this man would say, he would probably figure out he was hinting to himself easily as it was a bit obvious but Kyren didn't care if Saizo asked Kyren would admit he wanted to be one.

He couldn't arrest him for wanting to be one right?

Could he?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 pm

He grinned lightly hearing the other man call him kind after having just saved his life "I understand your prospective, I only use this as a very last resort" he pats the empty pistol resting in the holster on his hip. "My weapon of choice besides my fists is this" he reaches to the hip his injured arm is bound above and pulls out the Jutte-blade holding it up so the younger man can see "It Bruises and breaks bones but doesn't cut and I'd have to go out of my way to end a life with it" He drinks deeply from the mug considering the others words carefully "I'd ask them their reasons before stating my opinion, I'm sure there are good reasons to be a pirate same as a marine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Looking at the weapon pulled out Kyren's eyes widened he really was very surprised how against death he was. It shocked him to see a Marine so loyal and corruption free. Despite his tiredness he was taking a liking to the guy, he wanted to be honest with the guy and let him know he wanted top be a pirate cause no friendships were ever made by lying.

"Looks like a pretty powerful weapon, I hope I'm never on the receiving end of that thing, it looks like it could do more than break bones." The weapon before him really did look like something of extreme power and even looking at it made his ribs ache a little bit.

When he heard Saizo say that like being a Marine a pirate should have a good reason for doing so he smiled realising this guy would probably understand his reasons for wanting to be one and he felt even more comfortable as he opened his mouth and said,
"I plan on becoming a pirate someday."

As the words left his lips the wall behind him turned to dust as a large Marine was thrown through it unconscious and landed on tables which were instantly crushed beneath his weight.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm

he chuckled laying the jutteblade next to him and he continued eating and drinking. "Oh I reckon you wont be" he grins and refills your mug then grins as he hears the others plans "That's good so long as your doing it to chase a dream and you don't loose track of the man you are in pursuit of gold" he spins around hearing the crash as the marine goes through the wall his jutteblade on his shoulder poised in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Kyren turned to look at the Marine who lay on the tables and gulped he felt worried that whoever managed to do such a thing like take down a Marine that must be huge and terrifying.

If it was Pirate or Marine Kyren was screwed, he looked at the Marine and thought to himself there's no way I could take down a guy that big myself.

Through the whole walked an average looking man dark skinned shaven head and small beady eyes. He looked to the side where Kyren and Saizo we're sat and smiled.

[Introduction Box]
Kenzo Jinkso
Assassin of the Mist pirates

"I've been looking for you Saizo! You put my Captain in prison, and I see you've had your wounds patched up."

Kyren stood up quickly as Kenzo approached and swung around with a scalpel in hand to slash down Kenzo's bare exposed chest. As his scalpel hit his chest he noticed something was wrong when not cutting happened in the slightest. Kenzo looked down at Kyren smirking.

Feeling a sharp pain plunge into his chest and burrow out through his back Kyren froze in pain as the blade was removed. Kyren fell to the floor looking up at the dark skinned man whose arm was covered in blood and holding no blade.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:17 pm

The large marine Growled "I might'ive known it would be a dog like you Kenzo, still licking your wounds after the mists defeat" as the first stab hit the young doctor the navy Vice admirals fist tightened around the handle of his jutteblade and before the man could land another hit his image shimmered as he dashed toward the dark man bringing the jutteblade across his chest and above his injured shoulder bringing it in a downward slash as hard as he can toward the dark mans neck and shoulder. weather he hit or not is objective was to put himself between the assassin and Kyren "Your fights with me you coward. Leave the boy out of it" His eyes narrowed dangerously as he spoke. The Iron Hound was on the hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Kenzo stepped backwards far enough to avoid the blow and smiled at Saizo. "Of course my fight is with you." Kenzo removed his pistol and aimed it at Saizo.

"Your still injured from those bullets I put in you. Your not going to be as strong." Kenzo smirked using his devil fruit power he slammed his palms together and dived at Saizo with lightning quick reactions like a spear hoping to stab into his other shoulder as that's where he was aiming for.

Kyren felt blood dribble from his chest but wasn't going to let a little flesh wound stop him. He coughed then crawled away from the fight and leant up against a wall.
"I will beat this man." he muttered to himself, if he wanted to succeed as a pirate of the seas he would have to get strong enough to beat this guy at least.

He was covered in muscles and sharp as a blade, his only weakness could be his insides really then. Or at least that's what Kyren though till he remembered about.....devil fruits.

This guy must've had a devil fruit of some sort. Kyren placed his scalpels back into their holsters and stood up looking at Kenzo and Saizo. He knew a way to deal with this stupid pirate.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

The commodore dodged back as the pirate swung for his uninjured shoulder bringing his knee up hoping to catch the other in the ribs *will detonate if the strike hits* his mind focused on protecting the man that had saved his life his eyes still narrowed dangerously as he lifted his arm back with the jutteblade ready in case the bastard dodged his attack, readying himself for Jitteken kanadzuchi (juteblade hammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 am

Kenzo avoided the kick due his speed he was travelling at and drilled through the wall being as sharp as he was and using the momentum he had used. He had also avoided being hit by the weapon and landed on his feet outside the pub. Kyren saw what happened and began coughing as smoke filled the area blinding anyone near by so what would definitely be Kyren and Saizo without a doubt.

Kyren was tired but now that there was a challenge here he wanted to prove to himself he could beat this punk. Bullets threw through the dust and one of which skimmed Kyren's neck a few centimetres to the right and Kyren's cartoid artery would have been hit. 4 bullets were fired towards Sazio and Kyren watched to see if these bullets hit their target.

Kyren looked around and noticed a bucket of ice and grabbed hold of it and emptied it out then ran behind the bar and began filling it with water.

"Saizo keep him busy!" shouted Kyren as the bucket filled up.

Kenzo crossed his forearms and brought them both down at a quickening speed with such force that an air slash in the shape of an X tore through the walls with ease aimed directly at Saizo. Such an attack would badly cut his body up if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 am

The tall commodore growled slightly diving to the side breathing into the barrel of his pistol and firing in the direction of the assassin. moaning lightly as he feel on his shoulder hit the floor breathing more into the chamber of his gun to keep the assassin busy "what ever your planning hurry up I'm running out of cover" he grins noticing a heavy chunk of the wall sitting next to him "batter up" through the smoke a chunk of the wall comes flying for the assassin and the outline of the commodore can be seen recovering from what looks like a baseball pitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)   Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals and Freinds Flashback (with Kyren Antler Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next