One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Back before the 1st few members of the Clockwork pirates would join Kyren Antler was getting a name for himself as a doctor sailing from island to island helping people. He may have been planning on becoming a Pirate to get back at the Marines who messed his life up but that didn't mean he couldn't help people did it? As he exited the house of a young couple Kyren could be seen in his youth, long blonde hair which hung down over his eyes and was slightly wavy he looked like he belonged on drugs and he had still quite allot of scars over his body and wore a denim sleeveless jacket open showing off his body and the same surgeon pants as he still wears. He still carried around the same Satchel too, he was seen leaving the building smiling happy he could help.

"Kyren!" called out a man and when Kyren turned to see who it was he couldn't help but smile, his adoptive brother Sockk Grenrdi had come to visit him, Kyren hugged him tightly. "You need to get a hair cut man look at you, you look ridiculous."
"Shut up Sockk, anyway what are you doing in town?"
"I'm here to catch a criminal."
"I'm not a pirate yet, so you can back off right now, if anything I'm a doctor." smiled Kyren as he led Sockk to a bar.
"I know but when you do get your bounty you can bet I'll be coming after you." laughed Sockk as he followed Kyren to a bar called Shattered Dreams
Kyren whipped out some money from his last job and bought two beers while Sockk sat himself down as a table and awaited the beers. As Kyren put them down they both raised their mugs and clinked them before downing as much as they could handle. Kyren then looked at Sockk and asked, "So whose the man your after?" Sockk tapped his nose and replied,
"Trade secrets mate, trade secrets"
Kyren shook his head then asked, "Ok so how did you know I was here?"
"Mum told me"
"Your still in contact with mum?!"
"Yeah and she not happy with you." replied Sockk before he finished his beer and got up, "Right little bro I'd love to stay and chat but I've got work to do so catch you later." and with that Sockk was out the door in a flash leaving Kyren sitting alone at a table trying to finish his beer. He looked around and thought to himself, for a bar called Shattered Dreams this place still must have been someone's dream. He lifted his mug and took another swig happily finishing his beer.

Last edited by Antler on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Roko Cloud, the one day future captain of the Blizzard Pirates was walking through town, alone as most of the time. The Windwalker, his ship since he started as a pirate was docked in the port and he was walking around with his broadsword in the back, as always.

Yeah, this was been a bad week for him, in the island before this one he had found two crewmates, but the marines found out he was on the island and they killed his two new crewmates... he had to escape that island and come to this one... it was kind of sad how he lost people just like that, he hoped that one day he would be able to find a strong crew.

He saw two guys coming out of a building, just for fun he saluted them.

"Good morning guys!" -Roko said loudly, just as he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 am

Kyren wanted to start trying to find a crew as soon as possible but it was proving difficult more difficult than he thought it would do. He brushed his hair to the side to stop it tickling his eyes and decided it was probably time he went to find more work on this island to establish himself as a doctor.

He had always wanted to be a doctor helping people but it was a difficult profession for someone like him to get into coming from such a poor background. He didn't mind too much though he did what he could and decided even though he believed everyone only had a limited amount of time on this planet all of us have that time to complete our goals in whatever they may be and since he was still young he figured it couldn't hurt trying to become a doctor first.

As he left the bar he heard someone loudly shout good morning and thinking this was directed at him he called out, "Good Morning" when he realized it was for someone else he felt stupid and turned to the beach maybe he could find someone their who needed saving and he could perhaps be like a lifeguard. He headed to the beach and walked up and down it hoping that perhaps someone was swimming and got sucked out by the tide so he could dive in and save them, but sadly no one was here at all.

As Kyren turned to head back into the town of which he thought he had heard it was called Night Vale he wasn't sure why, he heard coughing and his mind instantly leapt into action. Someone in need of help or my assistance have no fear Kyrens here as he turned around and his long blonde locks spun with him he saw no one instead felt the sand grains begin to form around his toes and his face sank.

Hearing another croaky cough and an even croakier voice call out, "Hey kid," the coughing sounded bad and like it was getting worse. "c-c-come here." Kyren looked around and couldn't see anyone. More coughing was heard and that's when he spotted him. "Down here." Kyren saw a black man with a black dreadlocks leading down to his shoulders tied up in a pony tail wearing a black tank top with dark green cargo pants and what seemed to be a tattoo trailing down his right arm. Kyren ran over to him and knelt beside him noticing his severely beaten face.

Blood was dripping from a deep cut around the man's left eye and he was even coughing up blood, his tank top was stained with a huge amount of blood dead in the centre, it looked sticky and Kyren hoped it wasn't this guy's blood.
"Who are you?" Kyren asked looking down at this man,
"None of that's important kid, I need you to do something for me"
"And that would be?"
"Fetch me a doctor, I'm dying over here."
"I'm a doctor I can help you."
"No really kid I ain't screwing around with you, now go get me a doctor."
"I'm not screwing you around, I am a real doctor. Now if you need some help why don't you walk into town its not like your far from town."
"Some doctor you are kid, bone sticking through my calf not obvious enough?"
Kyren looked down and saw a bloody bone which had ripped not only through skin but cargo pants too.

The sight made him sick but he swallow it back down.
"I-i-i-i didn't see that." This was probably the most gory thing he had ever seen so far and he didn't like it. But as his duties as a doctor he knew he had to treat it and set about doing so.

Kyren removed a scalpel and sliced the lower part of the cargo pants away quickly then removed it. This really was pretty gory he touched the bone taking a deep breath and slid it back into place gently as he could manage. "I'm sorry but this is going to hurt." he said as he gripped the bone tighter.
"I'm sure I will be fine kid, it takes allot to hurt me." Kyren pushed the bone back into place using all of his strength not to let him slip and to gently move it back into the right place.

The man let out a loud blood curdling scream as his bone was put back in place.
"Shit! You weren't lying." Kyren then removed a fresh new roll of bandages from his satchel and grabbed his calf and hoisted it up into his knee and held it there.
"What the hell are you doing kid?!" shouted the man in pain which Kyren could easily see on his face.
"I'm pushing the bone back together then going to wrap your leg up so it will hopefully stay in place and the bone can heal."
The man nodded realising this kid knew his stuff and reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigar and lighter. Kyren opened the fresh new roll of bandages and loved the smell of a new roll, it was so fresh. He then quickly set about wrapping the leg up tightly then knew he would have to do something to keep the leg pushing or pulling upwards.
"You don't need to go anywhere any time soon do you? Kyren asking hoping the answer would be a no
"Yea I do." replied the man among cigar smoke which he blew in Kyren's face.
"Well you won't be going anywhere on a broken leg like this mate."
"I have a job to do and I intend of following through on that job kid."
Kyren reached out to grab a big thick rock which he pushed against the man's foot to keep his leg pushed together.
"Just who are you?"
The man blew out some more smoke and coughed a little, before offering his hand and replying
"Caros Nikoli I'm a bounty hunter and I'm looking for a man named Roko Cloud, I heard he came to this island."
Kyren shook his hand and replied well, "I can tell you now that you won't be able to do, that leg will take at least 3 months to heal, I'm guessing."
"And just who the hell are you kid? I mean you look like a stonner whose been in a bit of a fight, yet you seem to know what your talking about with medical mumbo jumbo."
"I'm Kyren and I'm a doctor."

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Roko Cloud heard the guy answer with good morning too, before he went away, as if he felt ashamed. He saw the guy far away, walking away from him... yeah, maybe he was a pirate, or maybe not. You never knew. Roko saw that the building the guy had came out from was a bar... Roko wasnt too keen on drinking, but he always liked to have a good drink once in a while, and it had been long since the last time he had drank.

Roko entered the bar and asked for a chop of beer, the bartender brought it to him in no time and he drank it slowly, little by little. Roko looked around, the people in theb ar were loud, some laughed out very loudly, others chatted and other were between crying and laughing it the same time.... yeah, drunks. Roko finished his beer and went out of the bar again, starting to walk in the direction the guy from before had walked to.

He kept walking and looked at the stores as he passed, he didnt really want to buy anything just now. Then he saw that the guy from before was attending someone, apparently it was a man that had a broken leg, Roko could tell for the medical techniques he was applying; he was no doctor, but it's always good to know some first aid stuff. Roko ran towards the guy to try and help.

"Hey, I saw you before, is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Carlos then said to Kyren, "You need to help me find this man, he removed a picture from his pocket all creased and folded. Kyren took the picture and unfolded it as he remembered the picture. "I've never seen him so I'm sorry I can't help Carlos." Hearing the words "Hey, I saw you before, is there something I can help you with?" he figured they belonged to the man in the picture as they just somehow seemed to fit. Kyren turned to see the man in the picture and his eyes widened. "H-hi," Kyren stood in front of Carlos's face to hide Roko from him. Carlos tried to look around Kyren but due to his leg hurting couldn't do so.

"No thanks for the offer but we are fine just here." Kyren then leant forward and whispered quickly as he could manage, "You should go."
He may not have known this guy but didn't want to hinder him. Carlos grabbed Kyren and threw him to the ground and looked up to see Roko.
"YOU!" shouted Carlos as he withdrew his pistol from under his tank top and aimed it at Roko. Kyren looked up at Roko then carlos and said, "No, its not him. Your delirious." Carlos pushed Kyren away again and he fell back then stood up again and jabbed one of his scalpels into Carlos's hand.

Carlos screamed in pain as Kyren ripped it out and Carlos dropped his pistol which went off and fired a bullet which skimmed his shoulder. Blood trickled from his shoulder down his chest and Kyren turned to Roko and shouted, "RUN!" Kyren got up and ran from Carlos hoping Roko would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Roko smiled at the guy, which saluted him in a weird way. Roko's eyes widened when the man in the floor took a pistol and pointed it to him after Kyren had told him that he should go away. The guy he had met before was trying to protect him, and the other man was shouting at him and seriously wanted to kill him.

Roko took his broadsword from his back, he wasn't the running type... he wasn't as fast as he would like to, he was better at enduring attacks and blocking them. Roko spinned his saber in his hand, like drawing circles in front of him, which blocked the bullet coming, then he loked at Kyren and ran with him... he seriously needed to run now.

Roko ran with his broadsword in his right hand, to him it weighted like a normal katana although it was very big and heavy. Why was that man trying to kill him? Maybe this guy knew.

"Why is this man trying to kill me?" -Roko asked Kyren as he ran with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Kyren was surprised by Roko's skills wielding the sword and as they ran he answered Roko's question with a simple, "I'm not sure, hes a bounty hunter and said he's been hired to capture you." Kyren covered his bleeding shoulder with his hand and looked back at Roko and said, "Its nice to meet you Roko, I'm Kyren and I'm a doctor what about yourself, hat do you do?"

As they ran Carlos tried standing up only to further put himself in pain as the bone tore through his skin and he feel to the floor screaming in constant agony. Kyren heard the scream and knew what it was he ignored the scream and muttered, "I told him not to try standing up."

Carlos removed a den den mushi and made a quick call breathing heavily and awaiting assistance. As Kyren and Roko ran along side each other he noticed a range of silhouettes rise up from the roofs of a building and a few jump down and run towards himself and Roko. There were 8 snipers on the roof tops and 32 men who surrounded Roko and Kyren armed to the teeth with katanas, bats, pistols, maces and various other weapons.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Roko was a little surprised that the guy knew his name... but maybe the paper the two guys had in his hands a while back was a bounty poster... yeah, maybe that was it.

"Hey Kyren, I guess you know my name for a bounty poster." -Roko smiled at him, it was cool that he was a doctor. -"I myself am a navigator, I have really good knowledge of ocean currents, winds, natural phenomenoms, etc."

Roko looked back at Carlos, he fell down and he called someone via den den mushi. This could be a bad sign. And it WAS a bad thing, because a bunch of people appeared surrounding both of them, 8 of them in the ceilings. Roko placed the wind crystal in his broadsword and told Kyren.

"Do they want to hurt us?" -Although Roko thought this could be a stupid question, but maybe they didnt want to hurt them.. and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. -"I think they will... right?"

Roko had a stupid smile plastered in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Kyren looked back at Roko and replied, "I don't know but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they do. considering there is red dot on your chest from those snipers and these guys are surrounding us I'm going to say they want to hurt us. I think we need to get out of here, care to give me a hand?" asked Kyren as he turned to be back to back with Roko, he withdrew his scalpels small as they were he knew how to use them well and twirled them in his fingers awaiting a reply or an attack which ever came first. He shook his head to brush the hair from his eyes and stopped twirling his scalpels and placed them in between his knuckles ready to use Punching Slash Kyren stood in his attack stance with his fists at the ready.

A gunshot went off and Kyren felt something startle him as it sounded like it had been fired at Roko, he didn't want to have to patch Roko up here so he hoped the bullet hadn't hit him and if it did he would have to fight even harder to protect this guy, it wasn't something he couldn't do but he wasn't really willing to do it but would if need be.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Roko nodded at Kyren, and he looked down to his chest, there actually was a red dot from a sniper rifle. Roko looked at the 8 people in the roofs of the buildings, yeah... those could end up being the most dangerous ones, so he would start with those ones.

"Ok, Kyren, I will take the ones on the roofs." -he said on a voice that only Kyren could hear.- "Let's be ready for anything."

Roko moved away from the red dot of the sniper and lifted his broadsword using only his right hand, since it weighted like a normal katana for him. With the sword he slashes in direction to the snipers, there were 4 powerful and fast slashes flying towards them, one to each of four of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:05 am

Kyren listened to Roko as he spoke quietly and nodded to him he was ok with the plan and despite not being a pirate yet he was looking forward to seeing what the life of one would entail as he was planning on becoming one soon enough, first he wanted to get himself some success as a doctor though, after all it was his first love, helping people and after being unable to help his sister he hated the Marines for they had done.

Kyren saw that most of the snipers were trained on Roko which made him feel allot more comfortable as this meant he didn't have to worry about moving around so much when fighting not that he stood still.

Kyren used his Punching Slash technique, he swung forwards into the 1st guy's chest where the scalpel dug in then dug the scalpel in between his other fingers on his other fist into the side of the man's cheek, then ripped it back out to slash the man next to him cutting his eye. Kyren removed his right fist from the 1st man's chest and elbowed him backwards where he fell and dropped the mace he had in his hands on his face. Kyren then swung his arms around quickly slashing other enemies occasionally ducking and leaping one way or another to avoid attacks. He managed to land 20 punches on one guy's stomach and leave blood oozing from him and turned around in time to slit the wrists of a guy who was trying to grab his neck. The man with slit wrists jumped back grabbed hold of his wrists trying to close up the wounds.

Kyren smirked after dealing with these few guys only a few more to go he changed to using his Cross Slash technique and managed to create a small circle around himself where enemies were scared to enter due to fear of being slashed. Kyren once he managed to slash into someone with this technique it would be difficult to escape it at the speed he was slashing at the pain coursing through the body would be incredible.

The snipers on the roof saw the attack coming and 3 of them managed to avoid it narrowly whilst one was taken down and broke his neck upon impact of the ground. The snipers took aim once again at Roko all at once and fired 3 shots at him. All except one who took aim at Kyren hoping to stop him taking down the others and get them to capture Roko.

Kyren felt something whizz past his ear and turned to see a red dot trained on his nose. He ducked again and again as the sniper fired more bullets a few of which took down some of the other enemies which was making Kyren's job much easier. The other snipers continued firing in unison at Roko then changed to firing one after another so there was constant gunfire at Roko which would give him no time to stand still or hopefully attack either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)   Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Prologue: Flashback of Blizzard and Clockwork's Allegiance (Only open to Kyren Antler and Roko Cloud)
Page 1 of 1